Bonding - Cover

Bonding

Copyright© 2007 by obohobo

Chapter 4: Inside and outside

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: Inside and outside - Charlotte's two friends, half trick her to performing on stage at a club spanking session. She finds herself being turned on by her 'punishments'. This takes a back seat when her firm sends some of its employees on a disastrous 'Bonding Week'. Back home, she plots to avenge herself on her friends and tricks them into performing unwillingly in front of an audience.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Spanking  

Sally, Gallie and Billie arrived at the hotel, soaked through, tired and very relieved to see the neon lights of the hotel sign. For nearly half an hour they had seen little except for the path. Several times they imagined they had walked miles passed the hotel but then came to a field gate they recognised from the outward journey. From there it was still a mile to go.

Dripping they entered and took their topcoats off in the porch. "I need a shower," Sally sighed.

"You've been having one for the last hour," Billie quipped.

"A hot shower without clothes on stupid!"

"I'd like to see that!" Billie was in a buoyant mood now he was safe. "Surely it's worth at least a peek after guiding you down that trail? We could do some real bonding."

"I'd want you to do more than peek but the bonding could be fun." laughed Sally.

"Am I to be left out?" Gallie interrupted.

"Not necessary, Gallie. We've shared before. Let's all go in one shower together and do some bonding that doesn't involve walking and the bossy pratt Stan." All three went to Sally's room and helped each other strip off in the bathroom. All their garments were wet through and tended to stick to their bodies and so justified the fondling help of others. Billie's cock stood out proudly and provided a convenient handle for Gallie to haul him into the shower. Sally immediately joined them. Inside the small cubicle, the three pressed themselves close and allowed the luxuriously warm spray flow over them. Each used their hands to caress any body part that became available. In the end only Sally's towel was available and they all had to share to dry themselves. Sally claimed it first but had to watch while Gallie knelt and took Billie's cock in her mouth.

"My turn," Sally exclaimed as she threw Gallie the towel and placed her lips around the boy's cock. It was but a short time after, all three were in Sally's bed with Billie thrusting hard into Gallie's cunt. She had won the 'pick the hand' choice to have first fuck. Billie yelped as Sally slapped his arse repeatedly to make him thrust harder into her friend. They were no strangers to sexual threesomes and foursomes they shared a flat which had only one large bedroom and had long ago agreed that if one brought a boy or girlfriend home, the other could still use the room and the friend too if they didn't mind. For a while they had two boys that were friends and didn't seem to mind which of the two they were in bed with and each would try and outdo the other in the bizarre things they would attempt. Both girls had all their holes well reamed at that time and had started to get into being tied and helpless while their partners played at raping them. Then there were the times when Charley shared their bed. For now though, there was only one boy and they had to share. Still that was no great hardship.

"This is much better than a grotty mountain hut with no electricity, no running water and earth bogs, even if they get there," Sally murmured contentedly. The other two wholeheartedly agreed. They were not wrong.


"We must be near the top now," whined Barbara. "You said it wasn't far Stan. We've been going for miles and miles and now the sun has gone and it's started to rain." Others were moaning too. Stan tried to goad them on but he himself was weary. It was far harder than he expected and he could hardly put one foot in front of the other. It was also far steeper and the rain was beginning to make things slippery.

"We should have listened to Robert. He seemed to know about mountains and is equipped properly." Stan angrily spun round to see who made comment but in doing so slipped and fell heavily on a boulder. It didn't help his temper. Panting and trying to stand, he winced from the pain. His chest had hit the rock hard. Severely overweight, the fall, as he later found out, cracked his ribs and made breathing increasingly painful. Knowing he had to lead or lose his position as top dog, he started walking. Tears filled his eyes as he took each painful step. The cloud came down. Visibility reduced to a few metres. White out conditions. Blindly he kept on but unknowingly he strayed from the path and away from their destination. An hour later everyone knew they were totally lost. Everyone was soaked through and shivering from the icy wind. It was early May, but near the top of the Tor the wind ripped through every item of wet clothing. Some had thoughtfully packed an extra sweater, which helped, but none had clothing that kept out the rain for long and the waterproofs they'd been issued with were not breathable and soon the insides were as wet as out. Only Daphne wore shoes that had some grip in the muddy conditions, the others were sliding and slipping at random.

"We're lost," Barbara wailed. "We're lost, wet and so cold we're likely to die of hypothermia. And it's all your fault Stanley Copely. You should have listened to Robert. You should have planned this better. We should have had guides. We should..."

"Shut up Barb. Complaining isn't going to help," Stan wheezed, "We have to find a way down." His words were drowned by the complaints from others in the group.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.