Bonding - Cover

Bonding

Copyright© 2007 by obohobo

Chapter 2: Voluntarily caned

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Voluntarily caned - Charlotte's two friends, half trick her to performing on stage at a club spanking session. She finds herself being turned on by her 'punishments'. This takes a back seat when her firm sends some of its employees on a disastrous 'Bonding Week'. Back home, she plots to avenge herself on her friends and tricks them into performing unwillingly in front of an audience.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Spanking  

Now here she was again on stage at the club having 'volunteered' to do another 'whacking sketch.' This time it was to be the cane. It would definitely be more painful but the pay was doubled. John was to wield it. He assured her he would pull the strokes provided she kept still. She didn't really believe him but still she could do with the money. The car repairs had cost more than anticipated. "How many strokes will you give me," she asked.

"As many as we think you can take. Probably ten. It shouldn't be that much worse than last time, Charley." Again she didn't believe him.

Here she was, dressed in a school uniform that was too small, her hair in a pony tail tied with a ribbon and with tie awry, standing in front of her 'headmaster.' At her back an excited audience watched.

"What am I to do with you Jane?" the man in the mortarboard and gown repeated. Not waiting for an answer, he went on, "This is the third time in two weeks you have been sent to me for misbehaviour. Rudeness this time. Calling Miss Harper an old cow is not the sort of behaviour or the language we expect from pupils at any school, certainly not this one. I guess it has to be expulsion this time. Your parents won't be very pleased, will they?"

"No, Sir."

"I spanked you last time but that didn't do any good. Your behaviour hasn't improved one little bit. If fact you are causing others to become troublesome too. Yes, I think expulsion is the only answer unless..."

"Unless what Sir?"

"Unless I try caning you."

"Oh no Sir. Not the cane!"

"Yes, Miss. Expulsion or the cane and I warn you it to be fully effective it will have to be on the bare bottom in front of the whole school. Which is it to be? Expulsion or the cane?"

"Please Sir, neither. I couldn't take a caning and expulsion would disgrace my parents and be worse in the long run."

"Well, we'll just have to ask your school mates to decide for you." The 'headmaster' turned to the audience. "What shall I do with her?"

"Cane her! Cane her! Cane her! Cane her! Cane her!" The words were screamed out and as the lights were panned around Charlotte saw Sally and Gallie yelling with the rest. "It's fine for them," she thought to herself, "I get a sore arse and a few quid. They get free wine for nothing except a bit of care afterwards and they enjoy that anyway as it involves my cunt and bum."

Playing her role Charlotte turned to the crowd. "I thought you were my friends! Don't we all go to this same school? You know how cruel this headmaster is. Tell him to let me off. Tell him please."

Again the audience chanted, "Cane her! Cane her! Cane her! Cane her! Cane her!"

"Let us get this over with Jane. Your schoolmates think you should be caned. Look at your girl friends over there." The lights panned to where Gallie and Sally sat. "Do you think she deserves the cane girls?" John asked.

"Yes, yes, yes!" Gallie shouted, "She needs it good and hard,"

"And that's not the only thing she needs hard," chimed in Sally. The comment brought laughter and more lewd comments from the audience.

"Your friends and school mates believe you need caning so I'm going to have to do it. They are waiting to see it. I am going to have to make an example of you so they will know to toe the line."

"No Sir, please don't Sir. The cane will hurt too much."

"Stop wasting our time Jane. Take that skirt off and drop your knickers."

"No Sir! It's not right that I should have to show myself to all these other children." Before the show, as part of the scene, John had suggested Charlotte be stroppy and refuse to co-operate with the headmaster. She wasn't told why. Anyways it's not right a man should cane a girl. Nor should all those young children see my... my private bits."

"Are you refusing to remove your skirt?"

"Yes, Sir."

The headmaster walked to the front of the stage. "Ah Mr. Peters," he said pointing to a well built man seated at a table close by, "And Mr. James," he pointed to another powerful looking man, "Would you both like to come into my office and assist?" Both men came up. Turning to Charlotte he went on. "You have made it a little more difficult for yourself Jane so I've asked your P.E. and History teachers to help." To the two men he said simply, "Hold her still."

Charlotte hadn't expected this much audience participation. "I'll do it," she yelled but it was too late. Her arms had been grabbed. Peters, she knew it wasn't his real name, grabbed a tit as well as an arm and this annoyed Charlotte. She struggled to free herself but in doing so the blouse tore and everyone could see the big hand gripping her tit.

"Hold her still please," the headmaster repeated. For a few moments she tried to kick but then was relatively quiet while he unbuttoned her skirt and let it fall to the floor. Her arse still covered with a large pair of navy blue knickers contrasting starkly against the white of her blouse and thighs. Placing his hands on the elastic waist, the headmaster quickly pulled the knickers down revealing her white bum flesh. Although the redness and soreness from her previous slippering had long gone, Juliet had covered her bottom with pale make-up.

"Bring and lay her over my desk," the head ordered the two men, "Stand the other side and hold her chest flat down on the top." Charlotte again struggled but was no match for the two powerful men; it only resulted in her blouse being torn further. James joined his colleague in holding a tit and an arm.

"Let me go! You have no right to treat me like this. I'll tell the governors. I'll tell..."

"Tell whoever you like Jane. It won't make any difference. In any case the governors are sitting at the back waiting like the rest of us for you to behave and take your punishment. I'm already adding extra because we've had to get Mr. Peters and Mr. James in to help. If we have any more nonsense from you, you won't sit for a month, not just a week!" For a while Charlotte ceased her struggling and just muttered her favourite swear word, "Bastards."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.