Six Times A Day - Cover

Six Times A Day

Copyright© 2004 - 2015 by Spacer X. All rights reserved

Part 151: You Make Loving Fun

Harem Incest Sex Story: Part 151: You Make Loving Fun - High school senior Alan is diagnosed with a rare condition requiring six orgasms a day. The women in his life - mother, sister, neighbors, cheerleaders, and more - end up swept away by their own lusts while helping him. This epic roller coaster of passion, love, and sex leads to results no one sees coming. The variety of characters, humor, and hot sex will leave you wanting more.

Caution: This Harem Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   BiSexual   Humor   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Lactation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Doctor/Nurse   Size   Slow   Illustrated   mother helps son relieve his blue balls,mother sucks son,mother fucks son,sister fucks her own brother,sister tricks brother into sex

Day 76: Saturday, November 30

Chapter 1 (Saturday, Nov. 30)

Suzanne grinned wolfishly. FIIIIINALLY!

She was having trouble containing her excitement after she'd heard the telltale sound of the door to Katherine's room being closed. After that, she'd been listening so carefully that she'd even heard the sound of Alan upstairs, panting for breath in the otherwise quiet house. So she had a good idea that he was taking a strategic pause before coming down to her.

The trouble was, she was so hot and ready that even that delay was grating on her nerves. She could feel herself practically boiling between her legs in anticipation.

Her eyes were closed, to better focus on the sound of Alan's footfalls as he slowly descended one step at a time. That's my future husband coming. He's coming down the stairs to FUCK ME! Oh, Sweetie! I need your cock! I need you! IN ME! I'm yours already, forever, my love, but remind me all over again to make sure I never forget it!

As Alan descended slowly into the room, not trying to hide the sound of his approach, he noticed that the big communal bed was back. He thought that was curious, since it had been removed earlier in the day. But he didn't give it much thought since his focus drew itself unerringly to his gorgeous redheaded mother.

He felt a surge of excitement seeing Suzanne enthroned upon the sofa with her back to him, not far from where she'd been sitting when she'd received her ring from Alan earlier that evening. The gentle mood lights reflected off the curvy waves of hair over her shoulders, hiding everything else about her from his view, tickling his imagination.

He thought, I wonder what she's wearing right now? Is she wearing something sexy ... or is she wearing nothing at all? Fuck, if she's wearing nothing at all, has she taken off her high heels too so we can go straight to pounding away at each other?

His cock surged anew at the thought of Suzanne not wearing heels, and what that would imply. His erection bobbed in front of him, still leading the way.

Suzanne

When he reached the last few steps, he saw Suzanne begin to slowly rise, with her back to him. He was quick to notice that, from his vantage point, her back was bare, and even her ass was completely bare below the fall of her long, loose reddish-brown hair.

He thought, Damn! That's what I call sheer sexy perfection. I'm still astounded that such a goddess deigns to talk to me, much less have sex with me. Yet loves me just as much as I love her. And not only do we fuck, and it's as glorious as you'd hope with her body looking like that, but she wears my collar and calls me "Master"! Man, I honestly will never get used to any of that.

God, just look at her! My heart is racing so fast right now that it's not even funny!

She didn't give him long to admire the sculpted beauty of her buttocks though, because as he took his first step into the room, she regally turned on one foot to face him.

Alan was once again gobsmacked seeing the majestic Suzanne in his house, in all her naked glory.

Her breasts rose and fell with her unsteady and surprisingly excited breathing, although she was doing a wonderful job of trying to look composed for him. She rested her hands on her hips, allowing him to admire the beauty of her toned abdominals as well as the veiled promises hidden within her dense pubic hair. There was a distinct wetness on her inner thighs, which contrasted beautifully with the calm and regal expression on her face. She stood before him, unashamed to let him ogle her so openly, still as a statue (aside from what her breathing was doing to her chest).

Suzanne

He had the curious feeling that she was "eating him up" with her eyes just as much as he was doing to her. After all, he was just as naked as she was. Feeling her lustful gaze sweep over him in obvious appreciation, just as his was doing with her, made him want to assert himself into the silence of this shared moment.

"Mother," he challenged, in what he hoped was a sufficiently authoritative voice.

Suzanne lifted an expressive eyebrow at him, before ever so slightly nodding and giving him a tiny smile to indicate her approval.

"Fucker," she returned, just as forcefully, her scratchy voice filled with a heady brew of wanton sexuality and lusty forbidden passions, barely restrained by the thinnest of leashes.

That's what I am! he thought, as if he'd never considered the word before. I'm a motherfucker twice over! Not just for Mom, but for Mother too. Effectively, I have no father anymore, but I have TWO impossibly gorgeous and sexual mothers! It's my duty as their son to keep them well-fucked at all times! God damn motherfucker! I AM a motherfucker!

The look of shocked surprise on his face was everything she'd wanted in this moment, and more. He had recovered quickly, but that unguarded moment told her exactly what she needed to know and had been hoping was still true. I can still surprise you, Sweetie, can't I? She reveled in the thought.

Feeling like he'd just been hit by a heat wave from the blast furnace of her desire for him, he tried to hide the fact that she'd already knocked him off-balance with only a single word, plus her trademark "come-hither and fuck me" stare. He ordered her imperiously, "Come here!"

Neither of them were really ready for what happened next. Without even thinking about it, Suzanne let out a victory whoop and vaulted herself over the sofa like an overexcited teenager!

Suzanne

She's not wearing heels, his mind absently registered, seeing her bare feet appear from behind the sofa. Then that realization hit him again much harder, like a metaphorical ton of bricks, even as he physically braced himself for her to come at him like a physical ton of bricks in case she kept on heading towards him at full steam. Holy fuck, she's not wearing her heels! That means she can't even wait long enough to take them off before the royal fuck-fest begins!

"Hold it, Mother!" he yelled when she landed. From the wicked gleam in her eye, as well as the obvious tension in her perfectly-toned legs, he had no doubt she was intending to rush him and tackle him to the floor where he stood. The very thought of suddenly being on the receiving end of all that pent up lust aimed at him by a woman who was practically a living sex goddess was intimidating.

But he was determined not to let her overwhelm him. In fact, he considered it his duty as master and husband-to-be to overwhelm and even awe her. But he knew that wouldn't be easy.

When she looked up at him from where she was, the only thought in her mind was, Don't you DARE stop me now! But she did pause, remaining in her crouch, waiting.

"Crawl to me," he demanded.

She blinked, unprepared for this turn of events. She hesitated. Then confusion swamped her features as she asked incredulously, "Crawl to you?!"

She thought, Please, not now. Not that! You may technically be my master, but you know I don't go for that kind of crap. I'm no Brenda.

Alan straightened up and implacably intoned in a commanding voice, "On your hands and knees!"

She shivered with renewed feeling. There was something about him, the way he stood there like a proud Adonis in his naked and fully erect glory, and something about his facial expression and tone of voice, that caused her attitude to do an immediate 180. It helped greatly that she was already so horny and eager that she was practically ready to cry from frustration.

She could feel the wetness leaking down her thighs and the goose bumps popping out all over her skin. Her nipples tightened and became more erect. Oh, Sweetie! Consider me corrected. Jesus Christ! You can still surprise me too!

She dropped down on all fours. The mere act of doing that nearly pushed her over the edge. He knows I'm so horny from the waiting that I'm liable to agree to anything. He's using that to assert total control over me from the very start! He knows I hate crawling more than anything, but he's making me do it, and even love it! God damn! I know I sound exactly like a submissive Susan, but that really is "SO HOT!"

As she shifted to begin crawling, she purred lustily, "Mother ... fucker..."

Alan could scarcely believe his eyes, let alone his ears, when he saw Suzanne start to crawl her way towards him on her knees and elbows. He knew how reluctant she was to ever do that, even for him, so he recognized the full symbolic importance in her doing it for him that night.

Just look at her! This is no awkward shuffle leaving her big breasts dragging along the carpet. No, this is a predatory tigress in heat, sashaying her ass and rolling her shoulders with every bit of her crawl! Every movement she makes is a promise of SEX put into motion! But then again, this is Suzanne we're talking about. I wouldn't expect anything less!

She crawled like sexual desire personified. As she advanced slowly toward him, each time she would growl, "Mother. Fucker. Mother. Fucker." Her head was bowed as she crawled, but she still managed to look up enough to make eye contact. She was really playing up her similarity to a lioness stalking prey on the savanna. She stared at him like she was going to pounce on him and devour him whole at any moment.

He realized that actually could happen: she had been about to leap at him before he stopped her. Their sexual tension was intense and electric.

About halfway to him, she threw her head up and back, again just like a proud and angry tigress. Then she locked her gaze on his crotch. Her eyes glowed like burning coals as she beheld the wetness clinging to his straining erection. Oh, Sweetie! You didn't forget! That's all for me, dripping with hot cunt juice!

"Motherfucker. Motherfucker." She chanted hungrily, letting her yearning become more obvious as she neared her goal. It was hard for her not to speed up her crawl, but she tried to keep to an even pace. Watching the cock she wanted more than anything twitch and pulse before her was all the motivation she needed to continue doing exactly what she was doing.

To his surprise, once she reached him, she didn't just dive in and engulf his cock like he'd thought she would. Instead, she sat up on her knees with her hands palm flat on the floor at her sides.

It's as if she were chained down to it, he idly thought. Like a tigress in a cage!

Her back arched to thrust her breasts forward in silent offering, while a wanton expression of desire suffused her face as she stared up at his crotch. He had the distinct feeling she'd watch his erection all night if he didn't do something.

"Mother..." he murmured, his voice thick with longing and desire.

She tore her gaze away from the wetly glistening pole in front of her to look adoringly up into the eyes of her future husband. "Fucker..." she purred in her sexy scratchy voice, letting that one word convey the intensity of her need for more than just looking.

He laid his hands on her head, letting his fingers comb their way into her sensuously long hair, enjoying the feeling. The moment he touched her that way, she knew exactly what he wanted to do, and she was more than eager for him to do it.

"Open up..." he lovingly murmured to her.

"Yes ... Master..." she sighed in acceptance, closing her eyes. She opened her mouth wide and placed her tongue over her lower teeth while tilting her head to what she knew would be the proper angle. His needy cockhead remained just inches out of reach.

Upon hearing Suzanne, of all people, call him "Master" Alan very nearly lost control. It wasn't just that she used that word, it was that she spoke it with such passion that it was made abundantly clear she well and truly believed it. With that one word, she showed that not only did she completely accept that he had enslaved her, but she reveled and rejoiced in that fact.

He had to close his eyes and frantically squeeze his PC muscle to stave off an unintended ejaculation, because hearing her say that was such a heady rush. He didn't consciously realize it, but he bucked his hips in an abortive pumping motion that made it look like he was air-fucking his cock right in front of her face, even as he held the sides of her head in his clenched hands for balance with his boner still just out of reach of her open mouth.

It was almost like he was trying to wave a magic wand over her gorgeous facial features while she waited for him to vigorously fuck her face.

However, he didn't do that, at least not yet. He knew that if her lips so much as lightly brushed against his cockhead, he would unleash a spermy explosion all over her. As tempting as that was, he had to preserve his cum that night like it was liquid gold. So he hung on and panted heavily, hoping to pull back from the very brink of climax.

Suzanne couldn't wait. She tried to lunge forward with her mouth gaping wide open. However, she discovered that his hands on her head were gripping her very tightly indeed. He'd anticipated she might try doing that, so he was restraining her just enough.

She thought, Motherfucker! He is a motherfucker, in more ways than one! Damn him! First he totally humiliates me by making me admit that he owns me, body and soul. Then he wants me to suck him instead of satisfying the burning need of my desperate, hungry cunt! FINE! He knows I'll love that too. But he denies me that also!

Suzanne

She didn't attempt to lunge forward again, perhaps sensing he was too close to cumming and a break would be helpful. But she did tease him by blowing minty air onto his spongy crown from mere inches away. She felt naughty, knowing that she was prolonging his combined erotic agony and ecstasy.

But that wasn't nearly enough for her. Her entire body was buzzing with sexual energy. She was frustrated beyond description.

As she remained poised there on her knees, she thought about the fact that all of this was being recorded on video. She pictured in her mind's eye what she must look like. She was chagrined as she imagined watching the video on some later date with the likes of Susan and Brenda, having them delight at the visual evidence of her total and unconditional sexual surrender. So this is what it's like to be completely tamed! Fuck! I can't believe it's happened to ME! Still, it's strangely ... invigorating. No wonder those two are so addicted to the feeling!

Then she switched her attention to the effect she was having on her lover. The lusty and needy and yet almost painfully struggling expression on his face was priceless. She was immensely gratified to witness the effect she'd had on him in that moment. Her pride surged, knowing that visual proof of his overwhelming desire for her was captured on video for all of them to witness in the years to come.


Chapter 2

Once Alan had successfully staved off his untimely impending orgasm, he set about achieving the desire Suzanne had expressed to him before he'd gone upstairs to join Katherine in her room. Carefully controlling her head with both hands, and with her cooperation, he guided his rigid erection towards her open mouth, hands free.

Just seeing her exceedingly long tongue suddenly dart out and very nearly reach his piss hole before contact was close to being made elsewhere was almost unbearably sexy for him. Frustrated that her tongue didn't quite reach, it retreated back into her mouth, but it was an impressive effort just the same. He shuddered and tingled all over as he recalled what kinds of dexterous feats her tongue was capable of.

Suzanne knew full well that he was still so horny he all but had to face-fuck her. She thought back to the other times he'd used her mouth like a second cunt, and relished the upcoming moment. The rich heady scent of his cum-coated stiff pole was driving her mad with desire. She could smell the intoxicating aroma of pure, raw sex.

He thought he knew just what her freakishly long tongue could do, but he was wrong. He was bringing his cock steadily closer to her open mouth, but he wasn't moving fast enough for her. So, to his surprise and astonishment, her tongue reached out and wrapped itself partially around his thickness. Then it began to insistently pull him inside her lips and into her mouth while clinging to the ridge below his glans. He was so shocked by this move that it wasn't until she had pulled his entire tumescent cockhead inside her mouth that he fully realized what had just happened.

"Mother!" Alan gasped, still trying to comprehend what she'd just done.

"Fuppfher..." Suzanne mumbled lustily around the obstruction that filled her mouth. Already, her tongue was going wild over the delicious cock-meat that she had taken into her mouth. She was drooling uncontrollably as her senses swam among the unbearably sexy flavors of Alan's and Katherine's commingled cum, which was slathered all over the hardness of the erection that she was now worshiping with all her might.

Angel, your cum tastes divine! she thought as she cleaned the sexy fluids from Alan's intimate flesh and swallowed the mixture. And Sweetie, your cock is so delicious! Mmmm! This is seriously habit-forming! Ooooh, what a good idea! We could make a habit out of you fucking your cock into your other wives, not to mention your other conquests, and then bringing your cock to me to suck clean for you! Aaaah, so many cream pies to share! So much tasty cock to eat! Speaking of which...

Suzanne was losing the flavor of Katherine's and Alan's cum, having washed much of it away with her copious saliva. So she opened her lips wider, being careful to not scrape off any of the sexy juices she wanted to taste in her mouth, and carefully eased her teeth down along his shaft.

Then she re-established her almost painfully tight yet oh-so-delightful lip-lock. Mmmm! The sexy flavor of my children! Yes, they're my children too. I love it! If only we could add Amy's flavor in, I'd be the happiest mother ever!

She got back to drooling and sucking and swallowing the cum clinging to his hot, raging cock. The only difference was that, with more of an obstruction in her mouth, it was harder for her to lick her way all around the shaft that she was focusing on.

Alan knew he was going to fuck her face - of that there was no doubt. But not yet. What she was doing was like a genius creating a masterpiece. He had to let it play out first.

As her tongue and lips worked their slow but devastating effect on him, she thought, LUCKY motherfucker! He's had a very busy day today. I wonder how many different women have sucked his cock just today. Without even thinking hard about it, I can name myself, Susan, Angel, Amy, Akami, Christine ... Wow! Christine! I still can't get over that one. Then there's Glory, Brenda, and Xania too! And that's not even considering the multiple times and the various double and triple combinations.

I should be jealous, but fuck jealousy! How can I not be impressed by THAT list? Apparently, and contrary to popular belief, there isn't much of a limit to how much sexual pleasure a man can enjoy if he's careful not to cum too often and he has an entire harem of eager sluts taking turns slurping all over him!

Of course, today has been an exceptional day for him, but still, this is a vision of the future! I'm one of his motherfucking SLAVES! I'll be sucking his cock every single day, probably more than once a day, for years to come! It's a DAMN GOOD THING that I LOVE doing it! MMMM! God, I fucking love it! This is the life I chose when I signed The Pact and I agreed to dedicate my life to serving his cock, and I have NO regrets! Yes, we spoil him rotten, but he can handle it.

She continued to do amazing things with her tongue while she thought things over. Sure, I wish it was fucking instead of sucking that was our most common sex act, but there are real limits to how much energy he can expend. With cocksucking, since he can just sit there or lie there, we can keep it going for hours without end if we all take turns on him. That's just not possible with fucking or most other things.

Although ... maybe "stealth fucking!" I need to seriously explore the possibilities there! But enough pussy-footing around. It's time to show him that I'm still the very best cocksucker he's got!

Suzanne

Alan could only watch in awe as Suzanne slowly engulfed his cock until no visible part remained. The things she was doing to him with her tongue were making him wonder if he could hold on and NOT cum down her throat. Looking at her, on her knees, suckling on his cock with her eyes closed, with intense concentration and yet with such a joyful expression on her face, the only thing he could think about was how wonderful it felt to ease his stiffness into her mouth slowly and let her have her way with him. The face fucking could definitely wait until after this fantastic experience.

The tip of his cock touched the back of her mouth and her gag reflex kicked in, making her wetly splutter briefly. However, she quickly recovered and then flirted right on the edge of danger, deliberately and loudly choking and gagging, knowing that he loved how wanton and lewd that sounded. She loved it too.

Sure enough, he thought, Oh no! Not the choking and gagging! That's like my Achilles' heel! It feels as good as it sounds sexy, which is a lot. Fuuuuck! This is a real problem. I can't let myself cum yet!

However, after about a minute of that, she was hungry for more. Her eyes flew open and she looked up at her master, towering above her and gazing down upon her. With her eyes, she tried to convey what she couldn't say with her tightly sealed lips. Sorry, Sweetie! I got lost enjoying myself. But I still need more! Give me all of your cock! I can take it!

He seemed to get the message, because he lovingly ran his fingers through her hair in an effort to reassure her while looking into her eyes.

"Are you ready, Mother?" was all he asked of her before renewing his firm yet gentle grip on her head. They both knew the face fucking was coming.

Rather than nod, Suzanne picked her hands up off the floor and planted them on his ass, grabbing his butt cheeks. She was steadying herself for what she knew would be a rough ride.

"Okay then," he murmured huskily. Even though his cockhead was already deep in her mouth, filling her up to the back of her oral cavity, he said, "Open up ... Mother."

"Pfhufhher..." She burbled hungrily around the manly thickness invading her mouth. She then took a deep breath and started pulling Alan's ass towards her, forcing his cock still deeper into her mouth and easing it down into her throat.

He stared, utterly transfixed, as inch after inch of his cock disappeared between Suzanne's sexy lips. He let his gaze roam all over her body. He held his breath in awe as he took in the sight of her kneeling before him, taking him deeper and deeper down her throat. They both knew that he'd enjoyed over a dozen blowjobs that day alone, and yet she was swallowing him down with as much enthusiasm as if they were both doing this for the very first time.

He could feel the way his shaft slipped further and further into her neck, the exquisite tightness of her flesh parting and sliding its way around the hardness of his shaft, stroking him all around as she kept feeding more and more of his length into her blissfully upturned face. Her eyes were closed as she focused on her task, her tongue savoring the renewed taste and flavors of the unlicked remainder she was now receiving.

Looking down, he had a strange sacrilegious thought. It's almost as if the goddess of lust and sex herself fell to earth and was kneeling before me in supplication, like a high priestess. This is so much more than simply another blowjob. It's like we're performing a sacred ritual in which the swallowing of my cock is a reverential act of worship, as well as an act of faith, love, and devotion! What we're doing isn't just mere cocksucking! This is... a hieros gamos!

Alan knew from his interest in history that some ancient cultures engaged in "hieros gamos" - meaning "sacred marriage". These ceremonies between either a temple priestess and a god, or between a king and a goddess, centered around elaborate sexual rites to ensure future prosperity and happiness for the land.

He thought, I remember reading about it, but never thought I'd ever actually live it! Such a goddess, like Venus, come to Earth to have sex with a mere mortal ... me! For the good of my harem, my family, somehow I have to rise to the occasion! He didn't truly think she was a goddess, but in his overheated mind it just about seemed that way.

Suzanne was feeling as excited as he was. She was living in the moment and not really consciously thinking, but had someone suggested that she was "worshipping his cock," she wouldn't have disagreed. The more she let go of her inhibitions and gave herself over to serving and pleasuring him with every fiber of her being, the more she reveled in it. The only problem was that her dripping cunt was dying to be fucked, but that would have to wait.

Even when Alan's balls touched her chin, she didn't stop pulling his ass forward towards her. Instead she very deliberately kept urging him deeper into her mouth until her lips encircled the furthest root of his cock and her nose and face were pressed up against his hard lower abdomen. Feeling his balls part and wrap their warmth around her chin was almost unbearably exciting for her. The way that he kept his hands in her hair and gently urged her to take him that ever-so-tiny a fraction further and deeper into her mouth made her quiver and shake with desire.

Curiously, even parts of her body that remained untouched were powerfully affected. Most notably, her cunt and clit were on fire! And yet she relished the scorching flames. If she hadn't been grabbing Alan's ass so firmly with both hands, she would have been frigging herself with relentless intensity at that very moment.

Still holding her breath, she swallowed, loudly, on the thickness distending her neck. She could feel her collar against the hardness in her throat, and that reminder of her total submission to him made her want to scream in pleasure.

Suzanne

He moaned above her and his cock stiffened in response. His entire body tilted back as if he was trying to escape the intense pleasure before it made him pass out. Although this was a deep throating instead of the much anticipated face fucking, he figured he could savor this first before really giving it to her.

When his hands clutched at her hair and tightened on her head in a way that held her against him, she felt like swooning. She swirled her tongue around his cock where it lay in her mouth and swallowed again, getting another big moaning reaction out of him that made her nipples tighten even further.

This is MY COCK! Suzanne shouted in her own thoughts. This is the cock of the MAN that I am going to MARRY! The man I am going to FUCK countless thousands of times in years to come, and SUCK many more times than that! I love you, Sweetie!

She felt her vaginal muscles clench imperiously, forcing her increased wetness to leak out and drip lewdly onto the floor where she was kneeling. She directed placating thoughts towards her nether regions, Yes, yes, you'll get yours soon enough. Don't rush me! I need this!

However, the burning need in her cunt was too strong and urgent to be put off. She brought a hand from his ass to her pussy mound and came hard within seconds of fingering herself and diddling her clit. She was careful not to let her orgasm affect what her mouth was doing though, so Alan had no way of knowing she'd just had one.

By this time, she was running low on air, so she relaxed her grip on his butt. She was relieved when he in turn loosened his grip on her head, allowing her to ease back off his cock. She didn't pull him all the way out, but she pulled back just enough to clear her airway and take a deep breath through her nose. That first blew hot warm air over the topside of his erection as she exhaled, followed by a cooling breeze as she refilled her lungs through her nose.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.