Six Times A Day - Cover

Six Times A Day

Copyright© 2004 - 2015 by Spacer X. All rights reserved

Part 150: Finish What Ya Started

Harem Incest Sex Story: Part 150: Finish What Ya Started - High school senior Alan is diagnosed with a rare condition requiring six orgasms a day. The women in his life - mother, sister, neighbors, cheerleaders, and more - end up swept away by their own lusts while helping him. This epic roller coaster of passion, love, and sex leads to results no one sees coming. The variety of characters, humor, and hot sex will leave you wanting more.

Caution: This Harem Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   BiSexual   Humor   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Lactation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Doctor/Nurse   Size   Slow   Illustrated   mother helps son relieve his blue balls,mother sucks son,mother fucks son,sister fucks her own brother,sister tricks brother into sex

Day 76: Saturday, November 30

Chapter 1 (Saturday, Nov. 30)

"Christine, min strålende datter (my marvelous gorgeous daughter)? Honey? Can I come in?" Olga was knocking on her daughter's bedroom door.

Christine replied unhappily, "Um ... I'd rather you didn't. I'm not decent." That was true, but only because she'd quickly taken off all her clothes as soon as she'd gone to her room in order to have an actual honest reason to avoid her mother.

However, Olga wasn't easily dissuaded. She spoke through the door, "That's okay. I can wait as long as it takes. We've got a lot to discuss. Just throw a robe on."

Christine

Christine stood there naked, unthinkingly covering her privates. Drat! She had a robe in her closet, which she knew that Olga knew. Still, she said through the door, "Um, are you sure? I'm kind of sleepy. Maybe we can talk tomorrow."

But Olga replied testily, "It's not THAT late. Seriously, what's with you? I get the feeling you're avoiding me."

Christine sighed quietly. Realizing that she had no choice, she went to her closet and put on her robe. As she did so, she spoke through the closed door, "No, I'm not avoiding you."

"Oh, come on. It's obvious you are!"

Sighing quietly again, Christine walked to her door and opened it.

Olga came in and closed the door behind her. She sat down on the chair by Christine's desk. "That's better. You stuck to your dad like glue this entire evening, like he was some sort of magical talisman protecting you from harm. We both know why: I couldn't really ask much about your date with Alan today with him there." She brightened, then added eagerly, "But now it's just us girls, so you can give me the real scoop!"

This time, Christine sighed audibly. She plopped down on her bed and said, "Mom. Really. You sound like the town gossip or something. I told you and Dad all the essentials. Alan and I spent a lot of time together, and it was great! It was better than great, actually. Our relationship moved to an entirely new level. End of story. What more do you want to know?" But privately she thought, "An entirely new level." Ha! That's the understatement of the year!

Olga crossed her arms over her chest, looking at her daughter with a disappointed frown. "How about we start with, oh, I dunno ... everything? You basically said nothing. In fact, you said so very little, I'm sure that you're hiding something important." She gesticulated, "I'm not going to pry about what physical things you did together. That's none of my business."

"THANK you!"

"However, I assume things are looking good on that front? You had lots of close-contact fun, I presume?"

"MooooOOOOoooom! Please!" Christine's heart started to race as she thought about her first blowjob and titfuck earlier in the day. "If you must know, yes, things are looking good. We did have 'lots of close-contact fun.' Okay? Are we done here?"

"Not hardly. I'm glad to hear that, but that's what I expected, after seeing you and Alan going at it hot and heavy yesterday."

Christine's face reddened with embarrassment. She rolled her eyes and gave her mother an annoyed look.

But Olga wasn't fazed. "Like I said, I'm not even asking about that. I want to know what you're trying to hide from Lars and me. I think it has something to do with Amy. You told me before you left that you were going to see her and Katherine first, which is quite odd. You said they were going to help you with a make-over or some such mickey mouse, but my guess is that you had some sort of confrontation or even altercation with your rival. No?"

"No, Mom! Geez! I've told you more than once that she's NOT my rival. Yes, we're both in competition for Alan's heart, but she's just a total sweetie! She's as nice as can be; it's impossible to dislike her. All the girls at school like and protect her."

Olga looked skeptical. "If you say so. I didn't want to talk about Amy in front of Lars, because I didn't know what you wanted him to know. He might not understand or approve of some of these feminine intrigues. But now that it's just you and me, what was this 'make-over' really about?"

"Mom, there was no great 'intrigue.' Amy really did help me out a lot with selecting some sexy clothes, and Katherine did too." Christine decided on the spur of the moment to try to be more honest with her mother, although she couldn't reveal the full truth. "But in a way there kind of was an intrigue-"

"A-ha!" Olga interrupted.

Christine said insistently, "But NOT in a negative way. It's not like you're thinking it was at all. After Katherine left, Amy and I had a chance to really talk. And it occurred to us that we could fight each other over Alan in a mean way, or..." - she paused, trying to figure out how best to position it to her mother - "or we could try something different. We decided to try something different."

Olga was at the edge of her seat.

Christine took a longer pause, trying to come up with just the right words. "The thing is, like I told you, I'm at a big disadvantage compared to Amy. She and Alan have been close practically since birth, and they love each other a lot and always have. I was very foolish to turn him down when he first asked me out, so when I changed my mind it was kind of too late and he'd already started going out with her. To recover from that mistake, I requested these 'practice dates' with him."

"I know all that already," Olga said impatiently.

"I know you do; I'm just reminding you. Because, you see, Amy and I realized that this situation with Alan isn't going to be resolved quickly or easily. Alan is very interested in both Amy and me, and..." - she hesitated, reluctant to admit the truth - " ... and there are other girls keen on dating him too."

Olga furrowed her brow almost angrily. "OTHER girls?"

"Um, yeah. You see, he hadn't dated anyone, ever, until recently. Then he started dating Amy AND kind of dating me, and his personality started to change. He used to be very shy with girls, but then he suddenly blossomed. Other girls have picked up on his newfound confidence and charm, and suddenly everybody wants to go out with him!"

Christine winced inwardly about what to say next, because she hated to deceive her mother, but she felt she had no choice. So she said, "Now, mind you, I'm only talking about interest. So far, he's only dated Amy and me, but that COULD change. Do you remember Heather Morgan, the head cheerleader?"

"Of course. You've complained about her at length. We saw her standing there after your fight. She was wearing her cheerleader outfit, as I recall."

"Right. Well, as you can imagine, she's one of the most desirable girls in school. She's picked up on the fact that Alan is kind of the 'man of the hour, ' and now SHE seems quite interested in dating him!"

Olga was suitably upset. "WHAT?!"

Christine thought bitterly, I'm not lying, if by "interested in dating him," I mean they're fucking like wild baboons whenever they can. UGH!

But she kept a poker face and said, "Yes! But that's not all. Alan has always been handsome and funny and fun and lots of great things, but he was also kind of timid and shy. But now that he's outgoing and even has a kind of swagger to him, a lot of other girls want him as well!"

Olga was looking at this in a very competitive manner. "I'm not surprised. It's been obvious for a while that he'd be an excellent catch. Even back in his timid days, I hoped he was the one you'd want to go after. Those other girls, well, they should just go take a hike! They're too late: if you snooze, you lose! Dei store fiskane eta dei små!" ("The big fish devour the small!")

Christine grinned at that. "True. That's what Amy and I think. We kind of realized that we have to team up against a common enemy, namely Heather and the other girls like her. So after a long talk, Amy and I ... well, we sort of made ... a Deal."

Chapter 2

"A deal?" Olga raised an eyebrow.

Christine's heart was racing fast as she thought about the true Deal compared to what she was prepared to reveal. She was nervous as hell, but struggled valiantly to keep her cool. She hoped she could pull off revealing some of the truth to her mother while still concealing much. "That's right, a Deal: for the time being, he dates the two of us and nobody else! She and I agreed on a sort of truce with each other to continue the status quo ante. We even talked it over with him afterward, and he agreed."

Olga complained, "But honey! That means he'd be going steady with both of you at the same time!"

"Exactly." Christine waved her hands defensively. "I know that's weird-"

"It's VERY weird!" Olga cut in testily. "What are people going to say?!"

"Mom, that's just how it's going to be ... for a while. Before you object, you should know that I consider myself lucky."

Olga was shocked and disturbed. "'LUCKY?!'"

"Yes, lucky! Remember, I'm the one hanging on by my fingernails here. If push comes to shove and Alan is forced to choose just one girl to go steady with, it would almost certainly be Amy! And she knows it too. It's obvious, and it hurts! My ONLY hope is to hang in there, date Alan, get to know him a lot better, and eventually, like the tortoise and the hare, have an unexpected, come-from-behind victory. That won't be easy, which is why I negotiated this Deal, to buy myself some more time. D'er mange ǿksarhogg, som eiki skal fella." ("Little strokes fell great oaks.")

Olga was distressed. "It can't really be THAT bad, can it? You and he are such good friends. You've been friends for two years!"

"Yes, and he and Amy have been friends for EIGHTEEN years! She lives next door to him, for crying out loud, and grew up with him since they were in diapers! To make matters worse, she's at his house all the time. Remember, his sister Katherine is her best friend. I gather that Amy pops over to hang out with one or both of them practically every day. Meanwhile, I get to see Alan outside of school about once a week on one of our dates."

That distressed Olga even more. She countered, "Maybe so, but you're much more beautiful than Amy or anyone else."

"Mom, I appreciate that, but you're my mom so you're biased."

Olga cut in quickly, "Come on! Yes, I'm your mom, but it's as plain as day that you're exceptionally beautiful. As I've mentioned to you before, the Boob Fairy really went all out with you. As is VERY clear to see." She nodded significantly towards her daughter's chest.

Christine

Christine looked down and saw to her dismay that her robe had opened dramatically, revealing a spectacular amount of cleavage, showing off her fantastic globes nearly to her nipples. She pulled her robe tighter.

Olga continued, "And that's not all. For instance, your face-"

Christine cut her off. "Mom, please! You're embarrassing me again. Besides, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. She's PLENTY attractive enough for him to fall for her, especially if they click on many other levels. Face it, this is the best I could hope for at this point. I know it's weird if he goes steady with both of us. Like I said, I consider myself lucky: at least now I still have a chance."

Olga stared hard at her daughter, trying to better grasp this new, distressing scenario.

"Mom, you've seen me in this situation before. I don't always win the battle, but I am persistent, which is why I always win the war! Give me time to do that again."

Olga sighed. "This is ... this is..." She sighed again. "I don't even know what to think! Now I understand why you didn't want to say much with your father present! I consider myself open-minded about sexual matters, so normally I'd say, okay, fine. Except that I know you!"

She waved her hands to emphasize her words. "You're not just casually dating like other girls date. If that was the case, I'd figure either you or Amy would break up with him before very long, maybe in a matter of weeks. For some girls, boyfriends are a dime a dozen." She pointed at her daughter. "But not you. When you make a choice, you see it through! I have a feeling you're going to go all out with Alan. This isn't just some puppy-love passing fancy; you're going to put your heart on the line."

Christine searched her feelings about Alan and felt a powerful mixture of lust and love. She asked defiantly, "So what if I am?"

"That's all well and good. Normally, he'd be unable to resist you. But it sounds like he and Amy are going to get very serious too. Also, let's face it: he's an energetic teenage guy. All boys are quite horny at his age. Why shouldn't he string you two along and date both of you for as long as possible? You and Amy are both remarkably beautiful. Why wouldn't he want to date two of the most desirable girls in school for as long as he can?"

Christine thought bitterly, If you only knew the full story! Why wouldn't he want to 'date' both Amy and me, and the rest of his goddamned HAREM?! Ugh! Just thinking about that cursed word is like a hard slap across the face! Of course Mom has a point. He's not going to stop. He's not going to choose just one of us. In fact, I have no doubt that when he takes Amy and me on a date tomorrow night, we'll both wind up naked and kneeling, licking and sucking his penis together! Mom, how do I explain THAT to you?! Good God!

Despite the difficult conversation, she was acutely aware of the fact that she was completely naked except for her robe. Just thinking about what could happen on her date was threatening to arouse and distract her.

However, Christine kept her focus, telling Olga, "To be honest, you're probably right. He probably will want to date both of us for a while. But remember that there's only about six months of the school year left, and then we're off to college. I've told you that it's highly likely he'll be going to Berkeley. It really is the best choice for him, for a variety of reasons. That's right across the Bay from Stanford, where I have a good shot of getting accepted."

Olga, like the proud mother she was, boasted, "'A good shot?' As far as I'm concerned, you're a shoo-in!"

"Mom, please. Nobody is a shoo-in at Stanford. But I think we can agree that the odds are very, very good that I'll end up at Stanford and he'll end up at Berkeley, just an hour away."

Olga grinned knowingly, as she had a Eureka moment. "Ah! I see! You're playing the long game here like you often do, aren't you? If you can just hang on until the end of the year, then geography could win your battle for you. Clever! But what about Amy? Where is she going to go?"

"I don't know. Unfortunately, we probably won't know until April or so. Her grades aren't that good, so she won't be going to Stanford OR Berkeley; I'm sure of that."

Olga's grin turned into a big smile. "Then the odds ARE in your favor! That changes my perspective on this situation quite a bit. Maybe your tortoise and hare metaphor is apt. You just need to stay in the race. It's not a sprint; it's more of a marathon."

"That's how I see it," Christine replied. She thought, Of course, that's not really true! The odds are good that Amy will end up in the Bay Area too! Even if she doesn't, I'm sure at least some of his harem will move with him, or he'll just develop a new one! He can do that. There's NO WAY I'm ever going to wind up as his "one and only" woman. That's a pipe dream. Mom obviously can never, ever know that though. She can never know about any of his other lovers; she'd turn on him in a flash!

But I DO have a game plan. Mom's wrong if she thinks he's going to be the one and only lover in my life. I'm still in high school, for crying out loud. People are marrying later and later these days. I might not marry until I'm thirty or even older. I'm sure I'll have lots of boyfriends. Alan is ... a learning experience. He and I can have fun, lots of great fun, and even be deeply in love. There's nothing wrong with that. But the day will come when his harem lifestyle will prove intolerable to me and I'll have to move on. That's just how it is.

Although Christine was calling Alan merely a "learning experience" in her thoughts, that didn't jibe with her passion for him when she'd been with him earlier. The truth was, her feelings were swinging wildly. Feeling pressure from Olga, she was trying to minimize the commitment she was making to him, even in her own mind.

Olga was thinking things over. She said, "I still don't know what to think about this 'going steady with two girls at once' idea. I asked you what other people will think, and you didn't answer."

Christine winced. "That's a tricky issue. The three of us basically decided not to tell anyone at school about it for a while. For a month or two, hopefully. It's well known that he's going out with Amy, but nobody knows he's dating me yet except for Amy and Katherine. Remember, we were just 'practice dating' until last week, when it turned into real dating. I don't like strangers to know my business, so nobody knows about any of that. The three of us want to see whether this Deal of ours can actually work, and will it persist? Maybe it'll become clear that he prefers her or me. Who knows? So we're being careful."

Olga said, "That sounds prudent, I suppose, although it sounds like Amy still has the advantage there, since she's dating him openly. Unfortunately, that makes you 'the other woman' that he's seeing on the side. But eventually the truth will come out. Then what?"

"Then ... we'll cross that bridge when we come to it. People are gonna talk about Amy and me and put us down behind our backs and so on. But you know me; I don't care what other people think." (In saying that, she conveniently forgot that was part of the reason why she'd turned him down the first time he asked her out.) "It'll blow over soon enough. Besides, we'll all be leaving for different colleges soon anyway."

"That's true," Olga conceded. "But what's in this for Amy? You said that she knows that if Alan had to choose between the two of you, at this point he'd clearly choose her. So why doesn't she just force him to make that choice?"

Christine paused to choose her words carefully. Oh shit! What am I going to tell Mom about THAT?! Amy's behavior doesn't make any sense unless you know about the whole harem. Ugh! It's time for some clever bullshit!

She said, "Mom, you know, that is a bit of a mystery. Amy is ... well, she's unique. She really is different. She doesn't think like you and me. She's kind of an artist type. She has a whole other way of looking at the world. Maybe she thinks that if she tries to play hardball like that, he'll hold that against her. However, if she figures that she's definitely going to win in the end, she can appear to be magnanimous and let the situation play out. It's like she's playing with a stacked deck, so she doesn't have to worry."

She went on, "And ... you may find this hard to believe, but I don't think she would play hardball, no matter what. It's like I told you before: she doesn't have a mean bone in her body. She actually really wants to be my friend. What's weird is that instead of disliking each other more and more, we're actually kind of ... bonding." She thought with chagrin, To say the least! She worried about blushing to thoughts of kissing and fondling Amy. "You know what it reminds me of?"

"What?"

"Remember when I took part in the science fair competition last year, and there was another girl, Jessica? It quickly became clear that she was my main competition, and only one of us could go on to the finals. I'm sure you remember that. But instead of becoming enemies, we actually kind of helped each other out. Yes, we were competing, but we also were in the same boat and had a lot in common. Even after I won, we still remained on good terms. There were no hard feelings, especially since she won some good prizes too. Not everything has to be cutthroat and ruthless, you know."

"I suppose," Olga said reluctantly. "This Amy girl must certainly be strange. I saw her with him when they put you and Alan in the ambulance, and she was over here that one night with Katherine when I lent her a bikini and you all went to the hot tub. I'd like to meet with her alone sometime, to size her up. Maybe you could arrange something where I could talk to her?"

"I can do that." Christine had no problem with that. Amy's so very kind-hearted, friendly, and nice, that the odds are good she'll charm Mom, at least to some degree. Then hopefully Mom won't tend to see this so much as a battle between bitter rivals. Just so long as Mom never finds out about the kissing and the rest. I would simply DIE!

Olga continued, "I'd like to get to know Alan better too. I know it's very early in your relationship, but could you arrange for him to have dinner with us sometime soon? I'm sure Lars would like to talk to him too."

"Mom, that's kind of weird. We've only been on two or three real dates, depending on how you count them. But, if you insist ... Maybe we could wait a couple of weeks first, though? Just to sort of let things settle into place a little bit."

"Yeah, I suppose," Olga said. "I don't want to seem too pushy. You may not realize it yet, but you're locked in a major battle with Amy now."

"Mom, come on! Talk about overly dramatic."

"Okay, maybe so. But you know what I mean. I have to believe your assessment that Amy is way ahead in the race, for now. You're going to need every edge to catch up. You don't want to be seen as having weird, pushy parents, so I'll try to be patient."

Christine

"Thanks!" Christine stood up. She gave her mother a hug once Olga stood up too. "So, does that mean you're okay with this new sort of arrangement Amy and I worked out?"

Olga grimaced. "I wouldn't say I'm 'okay' with it. I'm definitely not happy about it, that's for sure! But you're doing the best you can in a bad situation. It looks like you don't have any alternative to this deal right now, unless you give up on Alan altogether."

"That's NOT happening!" Christine said with surprising defiance in her voice. "Period!"

Olga smiled. "As I thought. Once you pick your man, watch out! He's in for a world of trouble! He doesn't stand a chance. You have me feeling confident again about all of this. Thanks to your college choices, if you two can just stay together until then, you'll be able to outlast Amy and win your guy!"

She gave Christine a tighter squeeze. Then she pulled back and said, "So, while I'm far from thrilled, I'll do my best to hold my tongue and not go on about this bizarre situation. I'm confident you know what you're doing. Things will work out for the best, just you wait and see."

"Thanks, Mom!" Christine pulled Olga close and gave her a bear hug. Then she smiled and kissed her cheek.

Olga was surprised by the hug, since they were far from a "touchy-feely" family, but it was a pleasant surprise. She said with some chagrin, "Let me know what I can do to help. I know you say Amy isn't your enemy, but just like Jessica and the science fair project, your goal is to win, no matter how well you two get along. There's a lot you can do to improve the odds, like the clothes you wear, the way you flirt and talk, and much more. We'll talk more about nitty-gritty stuff like that later, okay?"

"Sure thing." Christine was genuinely grateful for that sort of assistance.

Olga added, "Also, we're going to have to talk much more about the potential dangers you're facing. Alan seems to be a very nice young man, yes. But not many girls turn eighteen with their virginity still intact, much less very beautiful and desirable girls like you. Your virginity has value. You'll want your first time to be with someone you truly love. Don't let your lust rule you. That means not letting Alan take advantage of you or throwing yourself at him just to get ahead of the competition!"

Christine thought, I DO love him! He's going to be the one to make me a woman, I know it! But she kept those thoughts to herself and just gave Olga her best slightly-annoyed teen face. "I know, Mom. Don't worry."

"Good. That said, let's not rush to tell your father about any of this, okay? I'm not sure, but I don't think he'd be as understanding as I am. Dads have a tendency to be highly protective of their daughters, especially their only daughters. If he hears all this, he's liable to want to sock Alan in the jaw."

"Understood, Mom. My lips are sealed." Christine thought, Dad is a mild-mannered academic. But if he knew the FULL story, he wouldn't just sock Alan's jaw, he'd probably buy a shotgun and use it on him! I'm walking on thin ice here. I've gotta make sure my parents don't learn anything about any of this, except from me! I'm going to have to double check with Aunt Kristen, to make sure she knows what to keep to herself.

Olga left a few minutes later, after some more goodbye talk, hugs and kisses.

Christine

Christine immediately took off her robe and lay on her bed in the nude. Aaaaah! That's better! It's nice to be alone ... and naked! Gloriously naked! Sheesh, now I'm sounding like Amy. But still, it's true; it does feel nice! Just lying naked like this brings back all kinds of great memories of what happened today. I still can't believe any of it. What a wild day!

Boy, this is going to be tough. I guess I'm going to have to live a double life from now on. At home and at school, at least for a while, I'll still be the same old Christine, the asexual star student and athlete. But when I'm alone with Alan or Amy, or more likely both, I'll be ... I don't know what. I'll be Alan's co-girlfriend, for sure! Thank God for that! But that hardly covers it. I'll be this sexually-liberated, naked, wild and free ... what? "Lover?" Is that the word? One of Alan's many lovers? Maybe I should just use the word that Amy does: I'll be one of his "sluts." Shit!

She sighed heavily. I don't know. It's probably best not to put a name to it. I love it and hate it at the same time. It's definitely humbling, that's for sure.

Wait a minute. On second thought, 'lovers' IS the right word. I love Alan and I know he loves me. Even Amy says so. Heather and some of the others might be his sluts, but she and I are his lovers!

But even so, I know I can't wait until our date tomorrow night! Even with Amy there, it's going to be incredible!

She got up to get the sex toys that she'd hidden in her teddy bear. Just thinking about her upcoming date was making her so horny that she knew she'd have to masturbate to orgasm before she'd be able to go to sleep.

Soon, she was lying back in bed with the light turned off and her eyes closed. She turned on the vibrator that she'd chosen and brought it to her clit. Aaaah! Tomorrow night is going to be so great! I can't wait! And not just that. That's just the start! There's no telling what might happen. Absolutely anything is possible.

For instance, right now, Alan has lots of other lovers. I don't suppose I can get him to give them ALL up, but what if he ends up spending more and more time with me and Amy, and loving us more and more, while we fall deeper and deeper in love with him? Where could it end? I was telling myself a little while ago that he's just practice for me, just a temporary thing, but what if that's not true? What if we fall so deeply in love with each other that, well, we pretty much have no choice but to get married?!

Heck, I know that's not very likely, but this is my fantasy, dammit! Fine, I'll be generous and imagine that he marries Amy AND me both. Would it really be so bad to share him with her? She's as sweet as honey, and really easy to get along with. Perhaps with the two of us, we could keep him completely sexually satiated. God, wouldn't that be great, to have Alan as my HUSBAND?!

She had a vision of herself in a white wedding dress, clutching onto Alan in a tuxedo, while Amy was in a matching dress and holding onto him on his other side.

Hold on, girl! That's impossible and you know it. Don't set yourself up for heartbreak. But then a different internal "voice" came to the fore. So what? This is just a masturbatory fantasy. I'm going to make it a wedding fantasy, complete with a sex-mad honeymoon. There's no harm in that, right? Besides, it's way better than my weird Wonder Woman fantasies, which are getting stranger all the time.

She smiled widely as the vibrator buzzed on her clit. In her fantasy, she slid her wedding dress straps off her shoulders, exposing her massive breasts, while Amy did the same. Then the two of them dropped to their knees and worked together to free Alan's erection from his slacks. In real life, she licked her lips with anticipation. She already could tell that this fantasy was going to end with a truly great orgasm.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.