Six Times A Day
Part 147: Things Can Only Get Better

Copyright© 2004 - 2015 by Spacer X. All rights reserved

Harem Incest Sex Story: Part 147: Things Can Only Get Better - High school senior Alan is diagnosed with a rare condition requiring six orgasms a day. The women in his life - mother, sister, neighbors, cheerleaders, and more - end up swept away by their own lusts while helping him. This epic roller coaster of passion, love, and sex leads to results no one sees coming. The variety of characters, humor, and hot sex will leave you wanting more.

Caution: This Harem Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   BiSexual   Humor   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Lactation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Doctor/Nurse   Size   Slow   Illustrated   mother helps son relieve his blue balls,mother sucks son,mother fucks son,sister fucks her own brother,sister tricks brother into sex

Day 76: Saturday, November 30

Chapter 1

Amy continued her slow walk through the upstairs hallway until she reached her room. But as soon as she got inside and closed the door, she rushed to her phone and immediately called next door.

Suzanne was in the Plummer living room, talking to Susan and Akami. She picked up the phone because she happened to be closest to it, and said in her best executive-secretary voice, "Plummer residence."

Amy whispered, "Hey, Mother, is that you?"

Suzanne whispered back (although she didn't have to whisper), "Amy!"

That got Susan's full attention. Her entire body stiffened in anticipation.

Amy kept on whispering, but with unusual excitement. "Ohmigod, ohmigod, ohmigod! I'm back from an EPIC all-around super awesome ... Ohmigod! I can't even make up a neato long word to explain how AWESOME it all is! Is our master home yet?"

"No," Suzanne answered with growing excitement as well. "Should he be?"

"He could be, soon! We just finished in the backyard. Christine and I are back in our house, the Pestridge house. I noticed he was just kinda hanging back in the backyard. He's probably giving himself a few minutes to recover before going back home, straight to all of you!"

Suzanne smiled from ear to ear, pumping a fist in the air.

By this time Susan was standing right next to her, dying of curiosity. "What?! What?! What's happening?!"

Suzanne held up a hand, indicating that Susan should wait.

Akami simply looked on with amusement.

Amy continued, "The HUGE news is, things went so well with Christine that's it's unbelievable! She sucked his cock for, like, ages! With me! There was so much cocky fun that it's almost unreal, just to think about it even! We took turns bobbing on it, and we licked it together! And she and I French kissed a lot too, and more! She appeared to LOVE IT! All of it!"

Suzanne couldn't help herself; she squealed with excitement.

Susan was dying of curiosity, since she couldn't hear Amy's excited whispers. She actually shook Suzanne's shoulder. "What?! What?! What?!"

SusanSuzanneAkami

Suzanne realized it was cruel to keep Susan in suspense, so she paused to say, "Amy just told me that she and Christine spent ages sucking Sweetie's cock! Together! And she says Christine loved it!"

Amy heard that and added, "And titfucks! She titfucked him just as much!"

Suzanne passed that on. "And titfucks! Lots of titfucking too!"

Susan's eyes bugged out when she heard that. She staggered away from Suzanne, seemingly in a trance. She whispered in a delighted awe, "Titfucks!" She knew how impressively large and perfectly shaped Christine's breasts were, and she had a good idea how long and how ardently her son had lusted after them, so she considered this very great news indeed.

She thought, This is big! This is HUGE! Christine is such a lovely young woman, so smart and gorgeous. She'd make an excellent addition to the harem. And now that she's discovering the joy of sucking and titfucking my son's great cock, isn't it just a matter of time before she becomes one of us? I think so!

Suzanne waited for Susan to absorb the news. She could guess pretty accurately what Susan was thinking. Interestingly, she found herself thinking much the same. Her entire body tingled with arousal and excitement as she considered the implications. Christine would make a fine addition to our harem. She certainly has the "right stuff" when it comes to sex appeal. But more than that, we could use someone with her intelligence, morals, and determination. If we could ever get her to join it fully, that is. That's still a pretty tall order. Although ... I must say ... I wonder if she's bisexual? If she's kissing Amy and sharing our master's cock, that's a really good sign. I wouldn't mind having some fun with her myself, that's for sure!

Then Suzanne told Susan, "Oh, and he'll be here alone any minute now!"

As Amy started telling Suzanne more details about what had happened, Akami got up and walked in front of Susan. She waved her hand to get Susan's attention. "What? Are you okay? Is something wrong?"

A huge smile crossed Susan's face as Akami's intervention snapped her back to reality. "Huh? Something wrong? No! Just the opposite! Nothing could be MORE RIGHT! My Tiger, our master, it seems he's well on his way to taming Christine! Isn't that the greatest?!" Overwhelmed by this news, she gave Akami a crushing bear hug.

"Uh, yeah." Akami was amused, because she knew very little about Christine, so that news didn't mean much to her. She found it very strange that Susan and Suzanne would actually welcome having to share their lover with someone else, especially since it was obvious to her that his attentions were already spread far too thin.

She thought, This is why life here would never work for me. I guess it takes a special kind of person. But I don't suppose I see any harm in it for them. They seem to have their own little world, and it looks like it works for them, at least for now. I guess I'll just smile and be happy for them.

Suzanne suddenly pulled the phone from her ear and practically shouted, "Susan! Get Angel! What's she doing upstairs, anyway? If she's sleeping, wake her up! It just occurred to me that I can put Amy on speakerphone, and she'll want to hear this too! Hurry! Our master could walk through the door any minute!"

Susan broke the hug and ran to the stairs. Her heart was pounding, her pussy was throbbing, and her mouth was watering as she anticipated giving her son and master a proper welcome-home reception. "Titfucks!" My wonderful son has finally fucked Christine's tits! I didn't want to say much with Akami right there, but this proves the Big Tits Theory is as right as rain! Busty women are meant to serve his cock! Even Christine is no exception! YES!

Amy didn't say much until Katherine came on the line and the call was switched to speakerphone. "Okay, everybody, check it out! Christine, is like, totally in love with Alan, and in lust with him too! She's a super sultry sex vixen, and she's falling in love with serving his cock!"

Susan screamed with delight, "NO! YOU LIE!"

Amy giggled. "I do not! Let me tell you..." She launched into a quiet but excited account highlighting what had happened

After more than five minutes of explaining, Amy ended her call. She figured she'd clued in the others enough for the moment, and she knew not to leave Christine alone downstairs for too long. She was surprised that Alan still hadn't returned home; she realized that he really must have needed some time to himself.


Chapter 2

Amy was smiling as always when she came back downstairs, but then she began making a disapproving "tsk-tsk" sound as she descended because she saw that Christine was still wearing the yellow bikini she'd been loaned earlier.

As she stepped off the stairs, she asked, "Hey, C, what did I tell you about taking off that bikini?"

Christine replied petulantly, "Do I really have to?"

"Yes. Like I've been saying, I'm the First Official Girlfriend, and I'm taking that responsibility VERY seriously. That includes making you the ideal Second Official Girlfriend for my O.B. as quickly as possible. You go along with what Alan and I say in everything, so there'll be no fighting or problems. That is, unless you don't want the job... ?"

Christine took the none-too-subtle hint. Ugh! Why does she have to bring up all that about following their orders? It's like she wants to embarrass me! I shouldn't have to put with any of this crap. However, she nodded. Then she asked, "Can we at least close the drapes?" She looked towards the wide-open curtains.

"M'kay, if you insist." Amy walked over and closed them. She knew there would still be plenty of light, and she didn't want to make Christine more uncomfortable than necessary.

Christine stood up and reluctantly began removing the bikini. She'd had some time to clear her head, so she didn't feel nearly as horny anymore, although some effect still lingered. As a result she turned her back on Amy while undressing, because she felt more self-conscious than before.

As she stripped, she tried convincing herself, It's no big deal getting naked this time. I'm back to normal, more or less. Sanity has returned, and thank God for that. This'll be just like getting naked in the doctor's office or in the shower at school. I'm not going to lose control with Amy again, particularly since Alan is no longer around. I don't care how attractive Amy is; she doesn't turn me on. But I can sure see what Alan sees in her.

Christine, taking off yellow bikini bottoms

Christine removed her bikini top fairly quickly, but she was much more reluctant to do so with her bikini bottoms, due to her lingering concern about her "freakishly large" clitoris. As she stalled for time, she looked over her shoulder and asked, "My brain still feels fried. I know you told me this already, but what does Obie mean again?"

"It's my special nickname for him. O.B. is for Official Boyfriend. By the way, what's the hang?" Amy was asking that because Christine was pulling her bikini bottoms down inch by inch, taking forever.

Christine turned her head away as the blush spread across her face. "It's my ... you know what."

"Oh, your clit? Girl, you have the bestest clit ever! How many times do we have to tell you that?" Amy enthused effusively, "Can we trade? Seriously, I want yours!"

That encouraged Christine enough for her to quickly shuck her bikini bottoms and turn around. However, she kept a hand in front of her pussy to cover it, and especially to hide her clit.

Still naked, Amy sat down at one end of a sofa and motioned for Christine to sit at the other end. "Come on. Let's get comfy." The gap between them gave Christine a sense of personal space and comfort, as Amy had intended.

Amy turned sideways to face Christine, bringing a hand to her chin in the process. "Now that I think about the O.B. name, I suppose you could call him that too."

Christine felt a flush of excitement at that prospect. "Could I?" But then, as she sat down naked where Amy had indicated (with her hand still over her crotch), she had second thoughts. "No, I shouldn't. That's obviously a special thing between you two."

Amy agreed, saying, "True. It is. But I'm not taking this two-official-girlfriends thing lightly. If we're gonna do it, we need to do it right. So maybe you should call him that too. Let me think about it for a while though, m'kay?"

Christine smiled and nodded.

Amy changed the subject. "Hey, by the way, that's cool that you're probably gonna go to Stanford next year. O.B. told me about it, and he says it's basically a lock. And with him going to Berkeley, you two will practically be next door! Isn't that great? But what you may not know is that I'm almost certainly gonna go to an art college nearby called the CCA. The California College of the Arts. Have you heard of it?"

"I can't say I have."

"Well, it's one of the best. And it's kind of split between Oakland and San Francisco, so I'll be right there. I'm totally counting on living with my O.B.! It'll be great! And, if things between you and him are still going strong, there's no reason we'd have to stop for college! Isn't that awesome?!"

Christine smiled. "I hope it all works out like that. And good for you. We'll see. That's still a long ways away." But she thought, Dammit, it looks like I'm never going to get a chance to be with Alan without Amy there too. It's like I'm cursed. But then again, it could be pretty great to have her living so close. What if we end up becoming really close friends, like I hope we will? I probably won't know a soul at Stanford, but then I'll get to have Alan AND Amy nearby. That's pretty lucky, IF we're still together then.

Amy suddenly sat forward eagerly. "M'kay! Now it's time, C! Time for you to hit me with your questions and concerns. What's up? What are you thinking? How can I help you work through this?"

As Christine considered what to say, she realized, Here I am, sitting completely nude in a strange house. I think my brain must be broken or something. But, to be honest, it doesn't feel that weird. I'm not trembling from head to toe with arousal anymore. I'm just normal, sort of ... and naked. With an equally nude Amy looking on ... And I'm surprisingly okay with all of it now. Have I been desensitized that much in just an hour or two? Or have I actually changed my opinion about it? Compared to all the other craziness that's taken place today, nudity just among us girls is really no big deal.

She decided to consider that later. She needed to use this time alone with Amy to talk about the issues that were topmost on her mind. "Aims, while you were upstairs, I was trying to sort out what happened today, and what it means for me. I've come to several conclusions. And some of them ... I don't like very much."

Amy declared happily, "Let's hear 'em all!" She was back to being her usual bubbly self, despite Christine's distress.

Christine thought back to her recent encounter with Alan when Amy had been by her side the entire time. She felt shame, but more strongly than that, she felt a tingly echo of her incredible, overwhelming lust. She actually found herself salivating, merely from thinking about licking and sucking Alan's erection.

She said, "For starters, I can't deny that I really enjoyed what happened out there. All of it. Even the things I did with you."

"Yeay!" Amy practically leapt up from the sofa, making a cheerleader-like gesture.

Christine held out a blocking hand, because she sensed that Amy was keen on a celebratory kiss and, at the moment, she didn't want any physical contact. She added firmly, "That doesn't mean I'm bisexual or anything like that. I searched my feelings, and I still don't feel that way. Not to offend, but even as beautiful as you are, looking at your naked body doesn't really do anything for me." (She realized that was no longer entirely true, but she was trying to convince herself that it was mostly true.) "But curiously, when I think about kissing you, and touching you, that sounds like ... not that bad, actually. Particularly in Alan's presence."

She hastily added, "Not that I want to do that right now!" Then she continued more calmly, "Does that make any sense to you? I don't get it myself."

Amy admitted, "It is kinda strange. As for me, I know I'm bisexual, like a lot of women, and I have no problem with that. Everybody agrees that sexy women are, well, sexy! Seeing you all nude and stuff does make me hot, because you are. It's just a fact!"

Hearing that, Christine felt the urge to again cover herself with her hands. She didn't want to be getting Amy hot and bothered over her.

Amy blithely rambled on, "Of course, seeing you nude would probably make a frozen-stiff corpse in the morgue hot, and some parts of it would get extra stiff!" She giggled, playfully waving her hand like a fan over her bare boobs as if she needed to cool down. "But I think I do kinda understand. Let's get to that later though. I want to hear your other conclusions first."

Christine sighed. "The main conclusion is that ... I think I really love Alan. I mean, I thought I loved him before the events of the last day or two. But now?"

She exhaled, trying to cope with her feelings. Just thinking about him made her heart race. "I love him so much! I guess it's true what they say, how sex strengthens emotional bonds. My feelings for him are so INTENSE now! I'm head over heels! I love him enough to put up with the indignity of his harem and the rest, and you have no idea how tough that is for me. That's not just me basking in the afterglow of physical intimacy; I'm pretty sure that I'll feel the same way tonight and tomorrow when I think about him."

Amy nodded happily.

"And that SCARES me!" Christine practically shouted. She sighed sadly. "It would be scary enough, just being in love for the first time. I mean, I've hardly ever had a crush before. I was so ... focused! Like a laser."


Chapter 3

Christine

Christine closed an eye and pointed a finger at Amy, as if she were aiming a gun at her. She'd convinced herself that she wasn't aroused anymore, but that simply wasn't true. So without really thinking about it, she pinned a hand behind her head as she pointed, striking a sexy pose.

But posing like that didn't come easily to her, so she quickly dropped both of her arms. However, in doing so, she neglected to cover her crotch again - a sign that she was slowly losing her phobia about her clitoris, at least with Amy.

She said, "You know, I've kept myself focused mostly on school work and martial arts, just generally learning everything I could. Sure, from time to time, I'd see some guy in class I thought was cute, but I'd see what his personality was like and that usually killed any interest. Most guys are ... Well, let's just say they don't inspire me much."

She added unhappily, "Amy, now that we're going to be good friends and Alan's official girlfriends and all, I have a confession. I can be kind of ... elitist."

Amy didn't respond to that at all, so Christine sighed and explained further, "I mean, I know that I'm pretty, but that's not important to me. At least it wasn't until recently. I'm not stuck-up about that. But when it comes to intellect, well, I've found that most people don't measure up. They aren't intrigued by what they see. They don't try to understand the world. I don't understand them or their goals. That's one reason why I don't have really close friends. Most people seem so shallow, including almost all the guys I know. I just ... well, you know. I've felt like maybe I'd never find someone I could relate to, at least not until next year, when hopefully I'll be at a great university like Stanford."

This was a particularly awkward thing to confess to Amy, because in Christine's opinion Amy was definitely not an intellectual peer. Despite being repeatedly surprised by Amy during their recent discussions about The Deal, and despite Alan's telling her of Amy's true intelligence, she still habitually thought of Amy as most people did, as an "airhead."

Amy knew that Christine, like most people, thought of her as an "airhead," but since she herself deliberately projected that persona to encourage that impression she could hardly complain. Christine would figure out the truth soon enough.

So Amy asked, "How does Alan fit into that?"

Christine replied, "Frankly, I don't think he's as smart as me. But he's close enough. He and I can definitely relate. Being really smart does make it harder to have close friends." She considered her feelings about the matter, then added, "And maybe, maybe my ... how I look did affect me more than I realized, feeding some kind of superiority complex. I don't know." She sighed again.

She was starting to feel depressed, but then her thoughts turned back to her recent blowjob and titfuck with Alan. That got her heart racing even faster, to the point that she wished he were with them at that moment so they could resume their fun. "But this sex thing, it's been like a kick in the ass. I thought I was so good at everything I tried, but it turns out there are entire major aspects to life that I didn't have a clue about! And now I'm starting from the very bottom. I haven't had to do that since I started Aikido years ago. I'm treating this the same way. As my first sensei said, 'Don't try to understand it intellectually. Just do it, and eventually you'll get it.'"

Amy said, "'Do, or do not. There is no try.'"

"Huh?"

Amy waved a hand dismissively. "I'm quoting Yoda, you know, the cute little green muppet from Star Wars. I think I get what you mean."

"Oh. Anyway, this is like that. That's why I've let you play with my body and all. I don't think I've got any interest in women, but I'll never know what it's like unless I try it. The same with what we were doing with Alan earlier."

She stared right into Amy's eyes. "Yoda quotes aside, I suspect you don't understand what I'm talking about, because you have to have tried that kind of total-immersion learning to understand how it works. But so what? I realize you have a lot to offer me; we have lots of things to talk about. In fact, I can probably learn a lot from you quite rapidly, because I've learned how to go one hundred percent into something new. I really like that! You and Alan are showing me a whole new side of myself. Thank you for that!"

She and Amy shared a happy giggle.

Amy prodded, "So to sum that all up, you love Alan and you're trying to see if you can fit in with us. That sounds great! So why do you look unhappy about it?"

Christine's frown quickly returned. "Do I really have to answer that? He has what amounts to a God damned harem! The other women! Your MOTHER, for crying out loud! My history teacher!" She growled with particular menace, "HEATHER!"

She continued, "Then there's this mysterious 'Miss X.' And if that isn't bad enough, at one point you mentioned that 'some' of his other lovers have breasts even larger than mine. From that alone, that must mean we're talking probably at least three other lovers I haven't met." She was visibly upset after mentioning that.

Amy admitted shyly, "I might have exaggerated a little bit on that point. You know, in the heat of the moment, it's easy to get a little carried away. But yeah, there are ... others." She sat up on the sofa with a knee to her chest, "accidentally" exposing her pussy to Christine's gaze.

She gave Christine's impressive rack a critical examination. "With the boob size thing, maybe I should have said 'a couple' instead of 'some.'"

Christine exhaled heavily, slumping back against the sofa. "Amy, whenever you say something like that, it's like you're taking a sharp knife and JABBING me in the heart!" As she said "JABBING" she suddenly demonstrated a dramatic knife jab in the air, inadvertently showing off her lightning-fast technique.

Amy jerked back, reacting automatically as if she had been under a real attack.

Christine wailed, "And 'a couple' isn't a whole lot better than 'some!'" Her jealousy flared as she asked, "Does he really have lovers with bigger breasts than mine? Even much bigger than mine?!"

Amy nodded solemnly. "He does. That's one reason why you and I should join up as a cock-pleasuring team to really wow him."

Christine sighed and deflated even more. "'Much bigger?' Really?! How is that even possible?!"

Amy looked around, uncertainty, as if she were afraid of someone overhearing. Then she added, "I probably shouldn't say anything, but there's this one hottie he fucks, she's like the boobiest of us all. Her tits are even bigger than my mother's! 34Js!" She clutched her hands in front of her chest as if holding her tits after they'd doubled in size. "Not only that, but she's totally hot all around, horny as heck, and rich to boot!" She wanted to say more about Brenda, but then she glanced at Christine and decided that it wouldn't be wise to elaborate.

Christine felt the sharp knife-jab sensation she'd just been describing. Oh no! How can I compete with that?! For practically the first time in my life, I feel inadequate in the looks department. And to think that I passed him up because I thought I was too good for him! That was certainly a foolish decision.

She couldn't help but ask, "Are you talking about Miss X?"

"No, that's someone else. Although she's super stacked too." Amy looked at Christine's bouncy rack. "About the same as you, I'd guess, maybe a little more. And she's a sexy, cock-hungry slut too."

Christine groaned in dismay. "How is that possible? How does he even FIND these women?! They must be exceedingly rare, right?"

Amy shrugged. "I don't know, but he does. He's a tit man, as we all know, and he can pick and choose whoever he wants, so I don't find it all that surprising."

Grasping at straws, Christine asked, "Are you lying to me?"

Amy took her hand. "C, I'm not going to lie to you. Period! True, there are things I might not be able to tell you. For instance, this woman I'm talking about, would she want me to tell you her name? I don't know. Maybe not. It's not for me to guess. But I'm gonna try to be as honest as I can, so we can be co-girlfriends that work well together as a TEAM!"

Christine nodded. "Thanks for that." She forced herself to stay positive. I am NOT going to let his other lovers get me down, no matter how incredible they may be. I know he loves me, and he really lusts after my body. That can't be denied! Amy told me that, even when he's so worn out that nothing else works, she can get him all hot and hard just by mentioning my name. Besides, he just approved my becoming his second official girlfriend, so that means a lot, right?

She continued, more calmly than she felt, "The more I fall in love with him, the more hearing about another lover like that hurts. But what's weird is that, 'in the heat of the moment' as you put it, I got even MORE aroused hearing about his other lovers! Even at the exact same moment that I was hurting from hearing that! For instance, when you said, 'Sure, some of his lovers have even BIGGER tits, ' it was worse than a knife jab. It was like I got pummeled in the face by a barrage of angry fists, with a knife jab in the gut at the same moment! It hurt so bad! Even now, I'm almost overwhelmed and wanting to cry, just recalling it."

"I'm sorry," Amy said sadly.

Christine pressed on. "But at the same time, you know what I thought to myself? I was actually cheering to myself about what a 'total stud' my new boyfriend is."

Amy frowned.

Christine quickly added, so as to not offend Amy, "Our boyfriend, I mean. And, searching my feelings just now, I kind of LIKE hearing he has lovers who are even more impressive than me. In a way, it helps erase my doubts that I'm making a mistake by being with him and having to share him. It also gives me a challenge to overcome, to be the best. But mostly, it makes me horny. Wow, what a guy! Do you know what I mean? I think I hate it more, and I'm angry at myself for thinking this way, but I like it too. Pardon my French, but is that fucked up or what?"

Amy said, "Not at all. All of us in the harem feel like that, like, a LOT! That crazy mix of lust and pride and jealousy, all jumbled together. But go on. I'm dying to hear your other conclusions."

Christine grew increasingly shy as she thought about what she wanted to say, so she reflexively crossed her arms over her huge globes. But she forced herself to uncross her arms and say: "That kind of leads into my next point, actually. I have this strange ... well ... Dammit, I don't even know how to put it. At times ... I feel..."

Amy sat on the edge of her seat. She could sense an important confession coming on. "Please! Spit it out! Nobody's judging you here."

Christine

"Thanks." Christine sighed heavily, twice, and looked away. She found it easier to continue without making eye contact. "Sometimes, I have these ... submissive feelings." She sighed with relief, having said that. "I don't know what to do about it! I hate it! That's not me at all!"

Amy spoke tenderly. She even moved closer to Christine and put a hand on her knee in a supportive, non-sexual gesture. "That's cool. There's nothing wrong with that. I feel that way too sometimes."

Christine's head jerked back around in surprise. "You do?!"

"Sure! Let's face it: my relationship with Alan is pretty much a submissive one in some ways, although definitely not in all ways. Your relationship with him will be kinda like that too, although I'm sure it'll be different as he figures out what you're comfortable with and what your special wants and needs are. And that's how it is with all the other women in the harem. He's the boss. He calls the shots. We serve him, at his pleasure."

Christine griped, "That's NOT a normal relationship!" She felt pain, but also a jolt of arousal.

Amy smiled in sympathy. "No, it's not. But, with so many of us and only one of him, it's pretty much got to be that way. If you want to get all intellectually about it, it's simply supply and demand - and we ladies are pretty demanding, when it comes to being sexy!" She smiled and giggled.

However, Christine was not even slightly amused. She pulled back, distraught. "But that's so messed up! No, let's not pull punches: it's FUCKED up! I hate it!" She thought, "We serve him, at his pleasure?!" Are you fucking kidding me?!

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.