Six Times A Day - Cover

Six Times A Day

Copyright© 2004 - 2015 by Spacer X. All rights reserved

Part 146: Tunnel of Love

Harem Incest Sex Story: Part 146: Tunnel of Love - High school senior Alan is diagnosed with a rare condition requiring six orgasms a day. The women in his life - mother, sister, neighbors, cheerleaders, and more - end up swept away by their own lusts while helping him. This epic roller coaster of passion, love, and sex leads to results no one sees coming. The variety of characters, humor, and hot sex will leave you wanting more.

Caution: This Harem Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   BiSexual   Humor   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Lactation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Doctor/Nurse   Size   Slow   Illustrated   mother helps son relieve his blue balls,mother sucks son,mother fucks son,sister fucks her own brother,sister tricks brother into sex

Day 76: Saturday, November 30

Chapter 1

Alan sat up, causing both Christine and Amy to pull away from his privates. He wanted to see what he wanted to do next. As he sat there, pondering what to do, he fondled Amy's and Christine's racks at the same time. He loved the way their four big, round tits happened to be lined up for his play, since the girls were sitting shoulder to shoulder. He also loved the way that they each brought one hand to his boner, where they then stroked it up and down in perfect synchrony.

Then an idea came to him, inspired by his happy tit groping. DUH! I'm a fucking idiot! Titfucking! That'll be the perfect distraction. The two of them can talk about that while I rest and take a desperately needed strategic break. And then, once I'm ready to go again, damn! I can fuck Christine's tits! What a dream come true! Why didn't I think of that earlier?!

He cleared his throat, and said, "Thanks, girls. This is a dream come true for me. But I think it's time for something different. Plus, I think sitting in a chair might be more comfy. Let me sit down in that chair over there and explain."

Amy pretended distress at this move, and griped, "Awww!" In recent minutes, she'd been just pretending to suck his cock, but she bent over and gave him a couple of very real bobs with lots of tight suction before she pulled off again.

Alan frantically clenched his PC muscle, because even that little bit of suction was almost too much for him.

Then Amy "said goodbye" to his hot erection with a series of loving kisses all along its length.

Christine paid close attention. Look at that! She LOVES it! Just seeing that makes me hot! Well, I can show her that I love it too! She helped with some goodbye kisses of her own all around his cockhead, plus a few long licks from base to tip and back.

Amy, in turn, was inspired by Christine's loving kissing and licking, so she got busy kissing and licking it again.

Amy and Christine on each side of Alan's cock, facing each other while licking his cockhead, while his pre-cum drips on them both

Things quickly turned into a cock licking free-for-all. Both girls lapped seemingly everywhere at once, until their tongues brushed into each other when they attempted to lap on his sweet spot at the same time. They were surprised by that, and giggled.

Alan was playing with fire. He knew his control over his body was wavering and he might cum at any second, but he wanted to establish the precedent of them licking his cock together in the hopes there would soon be a lot more of that.

He thought he was out of the woods when they finally pulled away together after their giggling, but then they looked at each other and French kissed. Knowing that he was watching, they put on a little show, rubbing their racks together while watching him from the corner of their eyes.

Christine thought, This is fun! Hell, it's all fun! I have to admit that kissing Amy - and more - feels really good, especially with Alan watching. But sucking his cock is even better!

He thought, Fuuuuuck! Man! Someone, have mercy on me! He quickly retreated to the chair, but he moved it onto the grass lawn since he hoped the girls would be titfucking him soon, and he figured the grass would be more comfortable for them to kneel on than either concrete or a hardwood deck.

Once he was settled in, he closed his eyes. He hoped that Amy would cover for him, because he needed to shut down all sensory input to recover for a few minutes.

But he couldn't control his erotic thoughts, so his hard rod kept on spasming wildly. He wasn't out of the danger zone yet. Too much soft and squeezable tit-flesh there! Soon, I'm gonna be sliding my cock through all that bosomy perfection. Through Christine's legendary F-cups! Oh fuck! How do I turn my brain off? It would be embarrassing to just cum while sitting here without even being touched.

Fortunately, he began to recover after a minute or so, only to realize the girls were standing a few feet away, staring at him and waiting for him to give them some sort of direction. Seeing them there, completely naked and with sopping wet pussies, hit him like an electric shock. Then he remembered, They're both my girlfriends now! Whoa! True, their deal isn't finalized yet, but I'm sure that's just a matter of time. How can I express how friggin' thrilled that makes me?! Man, I'm going to be the most sexually pampered man in the history of creation! More than that, all my dreams of loving Christine are coming true!

His dick was as erect as ever, and those thoughts caused it to elevate even more with a series of jerky movements. (In his excitement, it was easy for him to forget that big and possibly unsolvable problems with Christine remained, such as the incest secret.)

The girls laughed and pointed at his twitchy boner with glee, as if they were observing a neat magic trick. Amy said to Christine, "Look at that. Doesn't that just make your mouth water?"

"Mmmm," Christine said without really answering the question. She was embarrassed to admit it, but her mouth was already watering from the sight.

Alan fantasized, Shit, man! Imagine walking down the hall at school, with Amy on one side, holding one of my arms, and Christine on the other side, holding the other. That's totally gonna happen now! I could cup their ass cheeks at the same time! Hell, I could pin Christine against a wall of lockers and make out with her and fondle her big tits, and then do the same to Amy!

I'd probably get in trouble, true, but I could do it! He chuckled to himself about that. Tooootally worth it!

In any case, people are gonna freak out. But so what? Oh, man! Then the three of us can steal away to the theater room during lunch, and my two busty girlfriends will drop to their knees and ... oh man! I can't even go there! Too stimulating! And we can have lots more fun after school too! The world is our oyster!

He realized that he needed to get them talking to each other, especially since he was still on a hair trigger. He feared they would do something that would push him over the edge, like making out with each other some more. So he said, "You know what I'd really love? Some titfucking! Amy, can you explain to Christine how that works?"

Christine put her hand on her hip, feeling a bit indignant. "Of course I know what a titfuck is." To excite him, she deliberately explained, "That means you're going to slide your cock between my breasts. Then I'm going to squeeze it with my breasts, rub them up and down it, maybe lick it a little, and generally drive you wild!"

He practically whimpered. Lord have mercy on me! Give me strength!

She added, "While it's true I've never done one before, I've studied the proper technique." She thought about reminding him that he'd walked in while she and Amy were practicing with a dildo earlier that day, but it was too embarrassing to bring up.

Amy and Christine standing naked, side by side, each with an arm around the other's waist

He thought, I need a bib before I start drooling just from watching my two nude girlfriends standing there! It's not just that they're sex bombs and arguably the two sexiest girls in my high school ... although that helps! He chuckled silently. I love how they both have become so comfortable with each other. It's encouraging to see how they each have an arm around the other's back, as if they can't bear to part.

It was a good thing that Amy knew Alan's moods, and just how much his dick could handle. She realized that he needed an extended break, so she took Christine aside and out of Alan's hearing range, as if sharing an important conspiratorial secret.

She told Christine, "Sure, you know titfucking from books. But the reality is different. Think about how different sucking his cock turned out to be compared to practicing with the same-sized dildo earlier. I'm thinking you want to really enjoy servicing his big fat cock between your humungomeganormous beautiful tits, don't you?"

Christine nodded. She was so far into her sexual bliss that she didn't even question the way Amy had phrased that, although it did strike a sour note somewhere in her mind. The word "service" really rankled her whenever she thought about it.

"Good," Amy said firmly. "Let's go talk in private for a few minutes, and I'll give you a crash course."

Christine thought again about their earlier dildo practice, but she was still loathe to mention that with Alan possibly being able to hear. (The fact that Alan had walked in on their dildo practice earlier didn't lessen her reluctance to bring up the topic, and in fact only increased her embarrassment about what he'd think.) She turned and looked around for a private spot. As a result, she turned her back to Alan.

Amy couldn't resist, and ran a hand down to Christine's muscular ass. She gave one ass cheek a firm squeeze while whispering to her, "By the way, O.B.'s totally checking out your backside. Spread your legs wide and get up on your tip-toes. He'll love that!"

Christine was usually too self-conscious to deliberately strike sexy poses, and even now she felt uncomfortable about that sort of thing. But she followed Amy's instructions. "Like this?" she whispered back, once she was in position.

"Good!" Amy ran a hand down Christine's ass crack, cupping her pussy from behind.

Christine blushed, in part because Amy was running a finger up and down her wet labia, but she remained on her tip-toes in hopes that Alan would be pleased.

Amy insisted with another whisper, "Now, stay like that, but put your hands on your head too!"

Christine closed her eyes in humiliation, but she did as instructed. I can't believe I'm doing this! Have I no shame?! What if the other kids in school could see me right now? Or my sensei? Gaawwwd! But all I can think about is keeping Alan's cock nice and hard so he can stick it between my breasts! I'm so shameless!

She waited for something to happen next, but nothing did, except for Amy continuing to fondle her, now with both hands. She even felt Amy's index finger tentatively poking at her anus, That felt slightly alarming, but since Amy made no move towards actual penetration, Christine felt reluctant to object and break the spell of arousal she was under.

Amy standing close behind Christine, fondling C's right boob with her left hand on C's ass, while C has her left foot up, stabilizing herself against Amy's left knee

Finally, as Amy reached up to caress one of Christine's big tits, she whispered in her ear, "Gaawwwd, you look so darn hot! Alan's totally jizzing over there. Well, almost. He's gonna cum like Old Faithful!"

Christine liked the sound of that, but she asked uncertainly, "Can I come down now? I've never been so humiliated in my entire life!"

Amy commented as she rubbed one of Christine's erect nipples between her fingers and explored Christine's ass crack, "No. And that's good! Humiliation is good. Admit it: it makes your flames of lust burn even higher, doesn't it?"

That was true, but Christine was too embarrassed to say so. She thought, Actually what I just said isn't true. I've been humiliated more than this several times today. In fact, it's been pretty much non-stop humiliation, especially since no one seems willing to let me wear any clothes! Is this how it's always going to be with Alan? Being naked with Amy, acting like two shameless sluts, constantly doing obscene things with our mouths and our bodies to keep his cock stiff?!

Probably!

Wow! Just ... wow! My "flames of lust" are going to burn me alive!

Trying to act casual and also change the conversation, she quietly asked, "Didn't you already teach me about titfucking earlier, with the dildo?"

Amy casually pinched and tugged on Christine's prominent, engorged clit. "Yeah, but that was just for starters. Kinda just getting you used to the idea, to be honest. Now that you're gonna do it for real, I've got a bunch more things to say."

Christine was eager to get started, if only so she could get down from her tip-toes and lower her arms. She thought, This is a disaster! I'm a logical person. I'm in control. I don't let my emotions rule me. I have dignity! So why do I stand here like some kind of shameless slut?!

She hated the idea of being a slut. When she thought of sluts she thought of Heather, and the last thing she wanted was to become like Heather. Curiosity got the best of her, though, and she twisted her head around to see what Alan was doing while she was maintaining her pose. She saw that his gaze was roaming up and down her legs. He looked to be slumped in a relaxed, resting pose, but his dick was still very erect, poking up at a 45 degree angle.

She licked her lips with longing, and made sure to flex her muscles to firm up her pose. He's looking right at me! Now I know why people talk about sex being hot, because just feeling his eyes on me makes my skin burn, in the best way. And look at his thick cock, just resting there, uselessly doing nothing. I want it back in my mouth, and right this very second! Or trapped in my breasts! Let's get to that already!

She asked Amy, "But what about him? Shouldn't we be taking care of his cock? Maybe you can teach by example." She smiled as she said that.

Amy grinned. "I like how you think! And normally, the answer would be YES! We should. Servicing his cock is the most important thing - always. Do you understand that's a big, big part of being his co-girlfriend or are you going to keep complaining about 'pride, ' 'dignity, ' 'equality, ' 'freedom, ' 'fairness, ' and all that jazz?"

Christine was taken aback. Those were all things she valued highly. But she said, "I'm trying! I'm trying!" She thought, God, this IS going to be endless sexy humiliation!

Amy looked at her doubtfully, but continued, "We'll see. Look at him right now. His dick can go on and on forever, but the rest of him is pretty pooped. Let's give him a few minutes to recover. Then he can really fuck the shit out of you! Your tits, I mean." She winked playfully.

Christine kept on smiling. She could hardly wait. I'm sure this is going to be yet more humiliation for me. Kneeling between his legs and using my breasts to get him off is inherently demeaning. But I don't care! I can't wait to feel his hot cock burning against my chest, and make him moan and whimper with total elation! Until he CUMS! He loves my boobs, and I love that he loves them! I'm gonna give him good reason to love them even more!

To Christine's surprise, Amy spread her own legs, got on her tip-toes, and put her hands on her head too. Then the two of them shared a brief kiss while they maintained that difficult pose, just because they wanted to, and because they knew that Alan would love watching it.

For some reason, Christine found it incredibly thrilling. Even though their lips only touched for a second or two, she also found it to be kind of a bonding experience with Amy that meant much more than the mere physical pleasure did. It's a good thing to see that I'm not the only one naked and humiliated. It's key to have Amy here, showing me the way. We're both proving that we're willing to go to great lengths to please our man. I feel like we're bonding and become an effective team! A co-girlfriend, cock-stiffening team!

Christine was flying high as she tilted her head forward and French kissed more effectively. Then the two of them focused on rubbing their great racks together while maintaining their difficult and obscene pose, staying on their tip-toes the entire time.

Amy and Christine on tip-toes, facing each other naked, kissing, while each has her hands behind her head, holding her hair

Alan thought as he watched, Oh man! Too hot! Too fuckin' hot! This IS a dream come true. Christine is so awesome, and so shockingly WILLING! I wish I could take a picture. I never expected this attitude from her. Never! Especially that she's so willing with Aims as well!

But I still feel guilty. I keep having this nagging feeling that I'm tricking her, and it isn't right. The more she takes to this, the more it seems possible she might really fully join the harem someday, and that actually makes me feel even MORE guilty, because is that what's best for the great, super-talented Christine? Is that what's going to make her the happiest in the long run?

Man ... How can I know the future, or compare imagined futures? But the fact is, I really, truly think that this is for the best for her. Harems offer a lot of advantages. For instance, right now, Christine is kind of a loner, but she'd have a whole bunch of close sisters who are going to totally love her, even if they don't get physical. Look how close she's getting with Aims and Kat already. And she loves me, and I love her, and I think it's safe to say I've shown I can love someone pretty intensely despite loving more than one woman. Plus, there's just the sheer sexual pleasure. I really don't think there's any doubt that she'll have a much better sex life in the harem than if she had a typical boyfriend.

But the most important thing is to make sure that the harem lifestyle won't slow down her academic achievements and other interests, like her sports and martial arts. In fact, the harem could be a really strong support group, if we do it right.

That's what I firmly believe. But the big question is, am I really being honest with myself, or am I just thinking with my dick? Even now, I'm STILL dangerously close to cumming, due to the little show they're putting on! I wish I could somehow be truly objective, because I really do want what's best for her ... And the lying and trickery ... Dang. Is it really true that all's fair in love and war? Look at her! She's so awesome, so precious to me ... She inspires me to be a better person!


Chapter 2

While he was thinking, the two naked girls walked back to the deck chairs they'd been sitting in earlier when they'd discussed The Deal. They were too far away for Alan to overhear them.

He didn't really want to try this time anyway, since he was in a guilty mood. Besides, he felt he'd heard the important stuff and that anything else at this point would probably be icing on the cake.

Christine exhaled, slumping in her chair. "Phew! I'm beat. All that cocksucking is exhausting. But I'm still really horny!"

Amy reached out and ran her fingers through Christine's swampy pussy. "Boy, you sure are!" Within seconds, she was running her fingers up and down Christine's pussy lips.

"Stop that!" Christine demanded, but made no move to deny Amy access to her privates. She was getting used to Amy touching her there.

"Why?" Amy asked, innocently but with a big smile on her face. She sensually stroked Christine's wetness, but deliberately avoiding touching Christine's ripe, swollen, extra-large clit.

Christine swatted Amy's hand away, but in a playful way. She was all smiles too. She chided, "Aims!"

Amy was unrepentant, just giving a naughty smile in return. But she settled back in her seat and kept her hands to herself, for the moment.

Christine commented, "I can't believe how much my attitude on giving a blowjob has changed in such a short time. I've heard about how much of a bother it is for women, and that most usually only do it for their boyfriends or husbands on special days, like anniversaries. And it was like that for me at first too. But now, it's like ... continual pleasure for ME! Not just him, but me! I know this is going to sound weird, but it's like there's a direct line between my mouth and my ... clitoris."

Just mentioning her clit made her nervous, since she still considered it a freakish deformity. She was trying hard to change though.

Amy grabbed her hand, suddenly bursting with excitement. "That's not weird at all! That TOTALLY happens to me too, like, ALL the time!"

Christine's smile broadened. "And it's FUN! I like the challenge. If it were easier it would probably get boring eventually, but it's just difficult enough and challenging enough to make it really interesting ... if you know what I mean. You never know when you'll manage to make him cum. There are just so many different ways to suck and lick and stroke him, and when I do something really good and I hear him moan lustily ... Oooh! Shivers!" She did actually shiver when she said that.

Amy beamed at Christine's excellent attitude. "I know! Me too! Shivers right down my spine, and goose bumps too. I totally dig the challenge too. Let me tell ya, I've been doing this for a while, and I NEVER get bored. In fact, I never get used to just how hard it is to even get Alan's cock in my mouth. But I LOVE it!"

For some reason, they both chuckled knowingly in amusement at that.

Amy went on, "And it gets even better! It's like an art form, y'know? I've been blowing him for, like, two months now, and I swear it never gets boring; I keep learning new ways to do it. Sometimes, I'll just suck on his cock for an hour or two with a real lazy pace while he does his homework, just so I can keep his thingy in my mouth. It's just so ... cozy and intimate ... you know? I mean, like ... sometimes I just close my eyes so I can, like, TOTALLY focus on savoring his flavor. Even if my jaw gets tired, I never get tired of tasting him like that, in my mouth."

Christine was still so incredibly horny that a prolonged sucking session like that actually sounded like a tempting idea. "Wow ... That's amazing. But how do you do it? I mean, I have trouble lasting five minutes at a time." She rubbed her face, checking her jaw muscles. "Even now, my jaw aches. Just keeping him in my mouth stretches my face so much. And my tongue is crying for mercy after constantly flicking against his special spot."

Amy leaned forward, and said, "It's just like anything else. Consider running. First you do one mile, and then you work up to two, and so on. Look at your legs." She ran a hand up one of Christine's muscular legs. "You've got really strong legs. And your thighs..."

She leaned even further forward and caressed and squeezed one of Christine's thighs. "You have such firm thighs! Geez, Louise! I'm envious. How did they get that way? I know: practice, practice, practice."

She stared intently into Christine's eyes. "Ditto with sucking Alan's cock. He has BIG needs! If you really want to be his second girlfriend, it means that from now on, you'll pretty much be servicing his cock daily. It's, like, a big part of the whole thing. If you can't handle that, you need to tell me now!"

Christine felt butterflies in her stomach as she replied, "I can handle it! I swear to you, I can."

"Good! You and I, we're gonna be spending a lot of time on our knees, side by side, slurping and choking and gagging. It's a lot of hard work! But don't worry, it'll be AWESOME! Trust me, there is NOTHING in this world like bobbing on the cock of the man you love! At first, you may not last all that long ... but each day you'll get a little better and be able to last a little longer ... until you can contentedly suck his cock by the hour, savoring the feeling and loving it like the rest of us!"

Again, Amy's words both excited and depressed Christine. She was positively excited by the thought of all that sexual fun, even if it was unfair and demeaning. But that "rest of us" comment was a real killer.

Amy had never let up once she started fondling Christine's thighs, and her hand wound up fingering Christine's turgid, oversized clit again.

But Christine didn't want to get all horny while Alan was unavailable, so she shifted in the chair, placing herself almost sideways, cutting off Amy's access to her pussy. They both knew that she wasn't just objecting to being fingered by Amy; they'd already crossed that bridge. She just didn't want to be fingered at this particular moment. She griped about her own lack of cocksucking endurance, "You make it sound so easy..."

"It is!" Amy replied with her usual gusto. "And you have a huge head start. You know why? You're so fit and strong! Holy moly! Look at this ass, for instance."

Amy wasn't deterred by Christine's shift of positions, especially since the new position put one ass cheek on top of the other, giving Amy a new target to fondle. As she caressed Christine's upper ass cheek, she said, "These are buns of steel. They're, like, scary awesome! This is an Alan-worthy ass if there ever was one. It's easy to see why you're rapidly becoming one of his favorites, and he's willing to make you one of his girlfriends. This is a body built to please a man ... A superior kind of man like Alan..."

"Aaaaaaammy!" Christine complained. But she wasn't complaining about Amy's comments this time (even though the "superior kind of man" phrase greatly annoyed her), but about the way that Amy's fingers had started to explore her ass crack.

Amy seemed not to hear, even poking again at her anus.

Christine mulled, "One of his favorites?!" That's depressing. Who is his very favorite, I wonder? Is it Amy?! Or what about her mother Suzanne? The mysterious Miss X? Ms. Rhymer, maybe? I sure hope it's not Heather! No, it can't be!

Amy retreated and went back to just playing with the rest of Christine's ass. She noted, "Besides, you may not have much experience or endurance at first, but remember that I'll usually be right there, helping out."

Christine was so very horny that she didn't stop Amy's wandering hands. Instead, she griped, "Do you really have to?" She added in a sad voice, "Don't mind me; I don't really mean it. I know that's a part of our Deal. It's just ... that's not exactly how I dreamt things would be."

Amy chuckled with knowing sympathy. Then she replied, "You're in the big leagues now, with big league competition. Sure, Alan loves you a lot, but he's VERY capable of loving more than one woman at the same time. Think about my mom. She's practically been a second mother to him since birth. He loves her a WAY lot! Or think about Glory Rhymer. You know he's had a crush on her for over three years, don't you? He loves her a way lot too. And it's like that with everyone in the harem. He's surrounded by beauty, and he can pick and choose. He's not gonna have some woman in his harem if he doesn't totally love her."

This distressed Christine so much that she actually put her hands over her ears and shut her eyes. "Stop! Stop saying that terrible word!"

"What word? 'Love'?!" Seeing how upset Christine was, Amy let go of her ass.

"No, 'Harem'! God, how I hate that word! I don't think I'd ever heard someone use it in a conversation before today, and now it seems that I'm hearing it every few minutes. Amy, you're destroying me! I'm clinging to this fantasy that it's just me and him..."

Amy spoke sternly, even as she kept on lightly fondling Christine's magnificent body. "Well, you gotta wake up. If you keep living in fantasyland, you're gonna fall behind. Sure, Alan loves you a lot, but there are only so many hours in the day, and he has to keep all of his women happy. If you're weirding out on him all the time, he's naturally gonna gravitate more to someone who isn't. But it's not all bad news; you've got a secret weapon!"

Christine reluctantly dropped her hands and opened her eyes. She added in a wary voice, "I do? What?"

"ME! You see, most of the time, Alan is with just this woman or that woman instead of two or more at once." Of course that wasn't true lately, and Amy hated to lie, but she figured that Christine's case required extreme measures.

She continued, "For instance, take Glory. She's like you and she has what she calls a 'don't ask, don't tell' policy where she doesn't want to know about or see Alan's other lovers. But you and I, we can be a team! If he has to choose between the two of us pleasuring and servicing his cock together versus just, say, Glory doing it alone, which option do you think he's gonna pick more often than not?"

Christine sighed. Gloria Rhymer, my history teacher! Just picturing HER giving him a blowjob ... Ewww! Too weird! She said, "I get your point ... And that's good. But ... I feel like venting my frustration. This just isn't how I wanted things to go. At ALL! I've imagined romantic candlelight dinners and sunset walks on the beach ... Just him and me, obviously..."

Amy shrugged. "Well, you'll get those things too. I know you're kinda in shock. That's cool, I get it, but you've gotta bounce back fast. Like I said, you're in the big leagues now. You've gotta be determined. I know you can do that. You've gotta go for what you want with all you've got. I know you can do that too."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.