Six Times A Day
Part 144: The Times They Are a-Changin'

Copyright© 2004 - 2015 by Spacer X. All rights reserved

Harem Incest Sex Story: Part 144: The Times They Are a-Changin' - High school senior Alan is diagnosed with a rare condition requiring six orgasms a day. The women in his life - mother, sister, neighbors, cheerleaders, and more - end up swept away by their own lusts while helping him. This epic roller coaster of passion, love, and sex leads to results no one sees coming. The variety of characters, humor, and hot sex will leave you wanting more.

Caution: This Harem Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   BiSexual   Humor   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Lactation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Doctor/Nurse   Size   Slow   Illustrated   mother helps son relieve his blue balls,mother sucks son,mother fucks son,sister fucks her own brother,sister tricks brother into sex

Day 76: Saturday, November 30

Chapter 1

As it turned out, Alan was about twenty minutes later returning to Christine and Amy than he otherwise would have been, thanks to the special way Susan and Katherine had awoken him and all that had transpired after that (including quite a lot of sudsy titfucking "cleaning" with both of them). It had been a close thing, but in the end he still hadn't had an orgasm. His penis was clean though - very, very clean!

He walked across his backyard wearing a pair of shorts, flip flops, and a different dress shirt (since the other one had gotten soapy when he'd been wearing it while being "cleaned"). He was concerned about what had been happening next door, and the delay caused by his sexy mother and sister only added to his worries.

Sis says that Christine and Amy were getting it on pretty hot and heavy, but did I wait too long? Did I miss my perfect opening? And what if they're still going at it? Will Christine totally freak out if I catch her in a "lesbian moment" with my Official Girlfriend? Maybe I should call out first before I get to the gate, so she can make herself presentable?

Nah! I need to be bold and assertive, and just roll with the punches. That almost always seems to work.

I wonder if I should have climaxed before I left, just so I could calm down. It sure was a close call, and I almost didn't have a choice! As it is, I'm so hyped up and horny thanks to Mom and Sis and their sudsy racks that I'm not sure I'll be able to fully control myself. And I'm certainly not thinking sharply. Also, my dick still feels all weird and tingly after experiencing that much arousal without cumming. Maybe I should wait a while, just to let it get back to normal? But what if things are wild and I show up flaccid? Boy, it's hard to know what to do.

As he strolled next door, he tried to psych himself up. I can do this. For some reason, women seem to react to confidence like it's some kind of catnip. That's probably half of my appeal, I think - that I'm confident, and yet I'm not a jerk about it. Even Christine is gonna respond to that. I think!

As usual, luck was on his side. Amy had kept Christine on the edge of an immense orgasm. In fact, the extra delay had just served to loosen up Christine that much more. She and Amy had been kissing, fondling, and especially playing with each other's pussy the entire time, and they were having a great time doing it.

On the one hand, this kind of girl-on-girl activity had practically become the new normal for Christine, but on the other hand, she was continually embarrassed by what was happening, which helped keep her horny.

Crucially, Amy had seen how Christine had come down from her erotic high and had a big energy crash after her previous orgasm. As a consequence, Amy had been expertly keeping Christine right on the edge of a tremendous release, without going over that edge while waiting for Alan to show up. She'd noticed that Christine didn't cum easily, which made her job a lot simpler.

Christine simply couldn't have been any more hot and bothered. She was practically going out of her mind with the need to cum, because she'd been oh-so-near, yet so far, from a wonderful climax for such an extremely long time.

Alan saw an extremely sexy and inspiring scene when he went through the gate to the Pestridge backyard. His heart skipped a beat, and then started pounding even harder. FUCK ME! Just look at that! They're both still COMPLETELY NAKED and getting it ON! YES! Sis wasn't lying or exaggerating one bit!

The two naked girls had fallen out of their shared chair a while back, and Amy was lying on top of Christine on freshly-cut green grass. They were face to face instead of in a sixty-nine, since Amy thought pussy licking was probably one bridge Christine still wasn't anywhere near ready to cross.

The fact that Amy was lying on top of Christine wasn't an accident. Knowing that Alan was likely to arrive soon, she figured that was the best position to be in, because when Christine heard Alan's voice, the sexually shy girl would be less likely to flee, or even to cover up effectively, if Amy were on top of her. That position also made it hard for Christine to see Alan until he was literally right on top of them.

Alan saw the logic in that and thought, Dang! Aims is friggin' brilliant. And people think she's an airhead. This couldn't be more ideal, and it's all thanks to my sister here. No, both of my sisters. They're gonna need some super extra special thanks for this! Jesus Christ! What an inspiring scene!

He wished that he could just enjoy that view forever, but he was propelled onward by the realization that being involved would be even better. Needless to say, his dick was as stiff as it could possibly get.

He thought back to his "previous life," before his six-times-a-day diagnosis. Dang! Back then, I didn't even have fantasies this hot! Sure, I dreamed about Christine and Amy individually, but I never would have put them together because it was too improbable to be believable, even in my fantasies. And yet, here they are together right here in front of me! Fuuuuck! Each one could be a Playboy centerfold, that's for sure. Although, in Christine's case, Playboy doesn't even publish tits that big!

He stood right next to the two writhing girls, but they were still so into kissing and fondling each other that neither of them had noticed that he was there. Amy happened to be busy suckling on one of Christine's nipples, and Christine was writhing and moaning in response like a bitch in heat.

He spent a minute trying to think of what to say. He couldn't come up with anything witty, so he decided that casual was best.

He cleared his throat, and said, "Howdy, girls. How's it going?"

Christine lying prone, with knees elevated, with Amy between her legs working on her breasts, both nude

Both women twitched from head to toe in surprise. Even Amy seemed a bit shocked, probably because his voice came from very nearby. But she recovered quickly, slid up, and kissed Christine so long and hard that Christine had to deal with that, so she that she could only partially respond to Alan being there.

The panting blonde thought, just as Amy's lips locked again with hers, Oh no! Alan! Please, God, NO! This isn't how he was supposed to see me! He's going to think I'm some kind of girl-crazy slut, when nothing could be further from the truth! I'm not attracted to women at all! I want him and his cock! It's just that ... well, I don't even know what it is! This kind of thing has been happening to me all day. Amy's just too kissable!

In a way, she was actually grateful for the way Amy was French kissing her, because it gave her an excuse not to have to say anything to Alan. Any excuse was bound to sound pathetic. Yet at the same time she was extremely embarrassed that he was witnessing that. She shut her eyes tightly, as if that could make him not see her. Her face quickly turned bright red.

The combined fear and arousal that was brought about by Alan's presence had Christine practically hyperventilating, but she kept on kissing Amy back anyway. She didn't even stop caressing Amy's round tits, which were pressing down on her. She wished her hands would stop fondling them, especially with such obvious gusto, because she was terribly afraid he'd get the wrong idea. But the problem was, Alan's presence not only horrified Christine, it also pushed her arousal level into the stratosphere so that she simply lost control of her insanely horny body.

A similar thing happened to Amy, driving the two of them to go at each other with renewed fervor.

Christine thought, Amy, whatever the hell you do, don't move off me and leave me fully exposed! I feel like I'm about to have a heart attack! Maybe I'll get lucky and have one, and die, and then I won't have to face Alan's disapproving stare. Or is it possible to simply die of shame? I think it is! I'm BUTT NAKED and writhing around in the grass with another girl, like some kind of wanton slut in heat, and even now I can't stop! My body NEEDS to cum, and Amy's fingers have me soooo close!

In fact, after the initial panic passed, Christine decided that the easiest way to deal with his arrival was to continue pretending that he wasn't there. Her heart was in her throat; she was absolutely petrified. But something had happened to her, and the part of her that normally would have recoiled from this kind of thing had pretty much been suppressed after several hours of incredible sexual pleasure. She had a strong feeling, bordering on certainty, that somehow she'd be sucking Alan's cock before long. That caused powerful mixed feelings. She'd been surprisingly okay with that concept earlier, but now that he was actually present, it suddenly seemed VERY scary all over again.

Both Alan and Amy realized what Christine was doing to cope, so they let her have a few minutes to calm down a bit. But "calm" wasn't exactly the word for it - Christine's pussy was throbbing and positively gushing, and Amy kept a wet hand down there, gently stroking and caressing in all the right places, holding Christine right at the brink of an unbelievable climax.


Chapter 2

Alan was still extremely hot and bothered by everything Katherine and Susan had done to him back at his house, especially their prolonged dual oral attentions. He thought back with amusement to how Katherine and Susan had attempted to clean his crotch for a second time. Not surprisingly, their "cleaning" involved a hell of a lot of cock stroking, until they decided they could get him even cleaner with their lips and tongues. And when they'd finished, they both insisted on kissing him goodbye, and somehow that ended up involving yet more bobbing on his shaft, and a good deal of titfucking.

He simply didn't have the willpower to merely watch the two nude sex bombs in front of him, after all that prolonged stimulation. In fact, he was so inspired that he took off his flip-flops and then his shorts. He figured that it still left him more dressed than they were, since he kept his dress shirt on. He liked that, but he unbuttoned his shirt all the way and opened it up in front.

He decided not to play with his throbbing erection, because he thought that the more rest from tactile stimulation it got, the better. He had a very good feeling that it would be getting lots of action soon.

Then he bent down next to the two bombshell girls and silently ran his hand up and down Amy's bare backside. He slowly and sensually stroked a finger right up the shapely line of her spine, sending involuntary shivers up and down her body.

Even Christine felt thrilling chills through her direct contact with Amy. Even though she couldn't see or hear Alan, she could sense something was different, and she guessed he was touching Amy. Alan?! Is that you making her shiver?! Oh God! I hope not! Don't look at me like this! I've been kissing Amy for a couple of minutes even with you right there, and I STILL can't stop! You're gonna think I'm a total slut! A lesbian slut! But I want you so bad! Right now!

Christine was about as close to orgasm as she could possibly be without actually having one. The only thing holding her back was that she knew it was be a very obvious, loud one. She didn't want to magnify her great humiliation in Alan's eyes by cumming due to the attentions of another woman.

In Amy's case, nothing was holding her back. She absolutely loved Alan's touches and kept shivering and writhing in response. When Alan cupped her left ass cheek even as she slid her entire body up and down Christine's like a cat in heat scratching a post to relieve a maddening itch, it was too much for Amy and she had a big, but fairly quiet, orgasm.

Christine sensed that, which also greatly embarrassed her. Oh no! Amy, how could you?! We're not supposed to be cumming with each other, only with him! What is he going to think?!

However, Alan wasn't done with Amy. He fondled her more aggressively, sending her to an even higher plane. When she felt his hot thick pole pressing against her bare thigh, she had to break her tongue dueling with Christine and scream out loud. Luckily though, she'd been having little climaxes here and there while having fun with Christine, so this one didn't totally wipe her out.

However, Amy did need some time to recover. She stilled her hand on Christine's pussy, leaving the horny blonde aching for the release which was just beyond her reach. Amy also cleverly started to slide to the side while also keeping an arm and a leg draped over her. That succeeded in exposing more and more of Christine's perfect nude body to her master's gaze, while also making sure Christine wouldn't bolt.

Christine still had her eyes closed. Amy just came so hard! She screamed right in my face! That was no ordinary climax, and it was out of the blue. I'm gonna cum like a banshee from Hell any second now, 'cos I know Alan must be staring right at my nude body! I'm too humiliated to look! Jesus Christ, he's gonna think I'm some kind of lesbian, for sure!

But curiosity and lusty need finally got the better of Christine, and she opened her eyes. When she saw Alan standing there with his shorts off and his big erection swaying in the breeze, she did bolt, but not in the way Amy had feared. Christine's lust had reached a fever pitch, and she was so wild with desire that she couldn't control herself.

Christine had only one thought: I NEED IT! I need his cock in my mouth! So help me, God! She quickly sat up, dumping Amy without hurting her, and immediately repositioned herself on her knees before Alan with her face level with his raging boner.

Christine on her knees, sucking Alan's dick, while Amy watches, while they're all nude

Christine didn't waste time. She quickly grabbed Alan's shaft, still without consciously thinking or worrying about what she was doing, and hungrily fed his thick cock-meat into her sex-starved mouth. Oh God, yes! I need it so much! I need it NOW!

Somehow, she got all of his cockhead inside before she was fully aware of what she'd just done.

Her whole body was burning with lust to such a degree that even her thoughts were disjointed. Plus, she was completely preoccupied just trying to handle the massive intrusion in her mouth. Oh God! God! ... Alan's dick! ... In my mouth! I've got his damn dick! In my MOUTH! ... Holy hell! Damn! So big! So THICK! ... Can't believe it! ... Oh God, oh God, oh God! This is it! It's really happening!

She was so out of her mind with lusty need that she fully intended to swallow him down to the root of his shaft. But reality intervened; he was much too big and long for her untrained mouth and throat. To her great dismay, she barely managed to get all of his cockhead in her mouth, and once she did, she wondered how she'd even managed to do that much. Her grand hope that she could deep throat him was forgotten in her struggle and panic. (In fact, she didn't even get him deep enough to trigger her gag reflex.) Her eyes went wide as she valiantly fought just to keep her lips closed around his thickness.

Dammit, I can do this! Noooo! Nooooo! Can't hold it! I NEEEED this cock in me! Slipping away! NO! Help! Dammit, I need it all the way down my fucking throat! NOW! But, but ... it's too damn wide!

Amy held her breath in awe. Until that day she'd severely doubted the wisdom of trying to get Christine to join the harem, let alone helping that process along. But seeing "Ice Queen Christine" kneeling, naked, and desperately fighting to keep Alan's fat pole in her mouth, was so inspirational that Amy knew it had to be right. Without thinking, she gasped, "HOT! So ... HOT!"

Both Alan and Christine were so preoccupied that they didn't even realize Amy had said anything.

Alan's mind was reeling and his heart was pounding like a jack hammer. He was getting an excellent, up-close view of Christine struggling to keep his thick knob inside her mouth. Knowing how sexually innocent she'd been all her life, the fact that she was trying to do that for him was an extra big turn-on. He was so excited that he forgot to breathe, and finally had to gasp loudly to catch up.

Unfortunately, Christine had also forgotten to breathe, so she had to pull her lips all the way off Alan's dick in less than a minute.

Christine wasn't a person to curse much, but she cursed at that. It wasn't that she was upset over what she'd just done; it was that the act was so much more difficult than she'd anticipated. "Fuuuuck! What the... ? Dammit! Amy, what the hell?! You made it sound like this is so easy and fun! It's a fucking nightmare!"

To her surprise, she found that Amy was suddenly right next to her, also kneeling, and so close that their shoulders touched.

Amy with Alan's cockhead completely in her mouth

Amy said brightly, "It IS fun! Watch!" Then Amy moved in closer, quickly engulfed Alan's cockhead, and started bobbing on it. She took in an inch or two more than Christine had managed, and with practiced ease. As she did that, she tried to look at Christine encouragingly. It wasn't easy, but she tried to express her feelings with wide eyes and raised eyebrows.

Christine would have been royally pissed off and taken action to reclaim her "prize," but she was too shocked by Amy's audacity to do anything but gape. She was far too horny to even consider leaving. All she wanted was to try sucking on Alan's thick pole some more, so she could get it right and enjoy it.

Alan kept on grunting and gasping, but this time because he was struggling hard not to climax. Amy wasn't just showing off her bobbing technique; she was expertly lapping on his sweet spot at the same time whenever it was far enough inside her mouth. Between that, and simply knowing that Christine had sucked on his stiff pole and was keen to do it some more, was almost too much for him to take. He literally felt weak in the knees, and rued the fact that he was standing up.

As part of her seduction, Amy pulled off after less than half a minute so that Christine could try again. "See? Easy peasy. The key is ... relax! Have fun with it!"


Chapter 3

Christine was determined not to look up at Alan or really think about the implications of what she was doing. She realized on some level that if she were to consider any of that, her logical mind would take over and lead her to too much analysis and second guessing. It was better to just operate on pure instinct and learn to handle the situation, and his dick.

(Alan was thinking along similar lines, which was why he hadn't said anything to her yet. He feared that starting any discussion with her would disrupt her momentum.)

She thought, Ewww! Now it's got her slobber all over it. I don't want to put it back in my mouth. But wait: I've just been kissing her forever. That's silly. Besides, she didn't mind that it was just in my mouth. Come on! Be bold! Be daring!

She took several deep breaths and tried to summon her resolve. Okay. I can do this! Relax! Easy! No problem! Then, with Amy still holding the base of Alan's shaft so Christine could keep both her hands on the ground, the virgin blonde lunged forward and engulfed his cockhead again. She was grateful when Amy completely let go of his stiff pole.

Fuck me! she griped in her own mind. This is NOT easy! This is a fuckin' thick MONSTER! How the hell am I supposed to enjoy this?! And why can't Amy just let us be?

But then she remembered that she and Amy had practiced with a dildo that Amy had sworn was exactly the same size as Alan was when fully erect, and that memory gave her assurance that she could handle it. I'm NOT going to be intimidated just because this is the real thing, and so hot ... and pulsing with life! God, it feels weird! Fleshy ... Super firm and stiff, yet somehow soft too...

Hmmm ... And it doesn't taste bad. In fact, it almost tastes good!

Using her considerable willpower, she started sliding her lips back and forth. Both her sex manuals and Amy had discussed many things a tongue could do simultaneously with lip action, but she didn't see how that was possible, at least with a dick as thick as Alan's. So THICK! There just isn't any room left in my mouth! And LONG! I thought my mouth would cover a lot more of it. Didn't Amy say something about this being an epic struggle? I see what she means now!

She concentrated fully on sliding her lips over his thick pole, and didn't try any tongue moves at all.

In fact, her efforts were rough and amateurish. A minute passed, and then another. Even though she was horny as hell, she was struggling so much just to keep it in her mouth that it was all she could do to slide her lips back and forth.

She didn't want to release it, not even for a few seconds to get desperately needed air, for fear that Amy would take over again. She could feel Amy's hand on her back, and even sometimes on her ass, so she certainly couldn't forget the waiting "competition." Also, she dreaded the difficulty of getting the entire cockhead into her mouth again.

Alan knew this couldn't be easy for her, so he wanted to be as encouraging as possible without spooking her. If it had been necessary, he would have faked extra loud moans of arousal and satisfaction just to inspire her. As it was, he didn't really need to do any faking; the mere fact that it was Christine who was willingly sucking him off was so exciting that he groaned loudly and lustily with complete sincerity. And if that wasn't enough for him, seeing her perfect nude body, and Amy's equally impressive nude body right beside her, was nearly enough to make him explode.

Christine bobbed on him for another minute or two without stopping. She was nothing if not determined. As time passed, she felt herself growing accustomed to his thickness, and figured out how to keep his cockhead in her mouth while breathing through her nose. She couldn't quite get comfortable enough with having him in her mouth to really enjoy the experience, but she found it tolerable. The one thing she really loved about it was the lusty and happy noises that he was making. The fact that it was Alan to whom she was bringing such pleasure actually made it worthwhile, which inspired her to keep going.

Christine sucking Alan's dick while fondling her own boob with her left hand

She was so completely absorbed in her cocksucking that she hardly noticed that Amy had moved behind her, planting her soft boobs against her back. She barely even noticed when Amy started fondling her boobs from behind as well. It was like she was already as aroused as she could possibly get, so this extra stimulation didn't matter. However, the fondling did affect her body, making her fires of desire burn even brighter.

Amy was tremendously excited for Christine. She realized that, by positioning herself behind Christine, she was missing out on seeing the full encounter, so she moved back to the side. As soon as she did, she squealed, "WOW!" The other two were too preoccupied with their all-consuming pleasure to pay attention or ask was that was about, but in fact she was particularly floored by the sexy sight of Alan's cockhead bulging through Christine's left cheek.

Christine was a fast learner, improving her sucking technique by the moment. But even so, she wasn't able to completely master how to breathe at the same time, so she was forced to pull off again after another minute or so.

Alan was impressed. He figured she'd kept his boner in her mouth for a good five minutes, non-stop.

Amy wasted no time, moving in closer. "Better! Very good! But you're not going deep enough. You know where his sweet spot is. See? Right here!" Amy lapped all over his most sensitive spot. She knew Christine was well aware of the anatomy, but she couldn't resist.

Impatient and jealous, Christine loudly cleared her throat.

Amy pulled back, but only to position her mouth over the tip of his boner. "If you can go down another inch, you'll be golden. Like this!" Again, Amy taught by example, and started bobbing right over Alan's frenulum.

That pissed off Christine. She had struggled mightily not to let Alan's hard-on out of her mouth just to avoid having Amy take over in that manner. The paralyzing shock of Amy taking her turn earlier had worn off, and now Christine's blood practically boiled with jealousy. Even though she was having trouble, and blowjobs weren't living up to all the hype she'd been given, she wanted this to be an intimate thing just between her and Alan. She growled like a territorial tigress.

Amy got the message and pulled off quickly. But she kept a hand on Alan's boner, helping to feed it back into Christine's mouth.

Christine engulfed Alan's knob again, thinking, MY cock! MY man! Give me a chance. I can do this!

As Amy guided Alan's thickness back into Christine's mouth, she advised, "Remember, have fun. Relax! Enjoy! Don't be mechanical, and all steady back and forth-y. Try different things. A corkscrew. Treat it like a lollipop or a Popsicle. Get creative! Go wild!"

Christine sighed, even as her mouth was totally stuffed with cock again. That's easy for you to say. Sheesh! You've had lots of practice; I'll bet you suck on it every day. But okay, fine, I'll try. Oh, wait. I've gotta go deeper too. Dammit, this is tough! It's just too damn long and THICK!

Another minute or two passed. Christine's technique was continually improving, as she mastered the breathing and got used to bobbing down far enough to steadily stimulate Alan's sweet spot. She closed her eyes, both to hide her embarrassment and to concentrate more intently on her technique. She was rewarded by even more of Alan's lusty moans.

Amy never let go of holding his shaft, but eventually her holding it morphed into stroking the inches beyond the reach of Christine's lips.

Christine would have complained about that, but her mouth was full. She tried growling, but that just came out sounding like more muffled erotic moaning.

Alan thought, Dream come true! Friggin' dream come true! Not only is Christine sucking me like she loves it, but Amy is stroking me AT THE SAME TIME! No way! Yet again, reality goes beyond my fantasies! And just look at her body! Whoa! I can't get over seeing Christine naked, after her being bundled up all these years. Then there's sweet Amy too. As Mom would say, "So HOT!"

He bent over. He couldn't ignore Christine fantastic, athletic body forever, especially now that her entire upper torso was swaying back and forth in time to her cock bobbing. He was tempted to grasp her incredible globes, dangling below her like cow udders, but he was still afraid of doing something to spook her. So he put a hand on the top of her head and another one on her upper back.

She at least tolerated that, so he stroked her back and brought his other hand down to her face and lovingly caressed her cheek and chin.

He thought, Oh man! Man oh man, this is fucking INSANE! Okay, I know I've been through a lot of wonderfully insane things lately, but this is right up there with the greatest moments of my life! Christine, friggin' CHRISTINE, is sliding her sweet, innocent lips back and forth on my ... Oh man! Phew! I can't even think about it! And Amy! She's stroking in perfect time to Christine's sliding lips! What a mind-blowing fact that is, all by itself!

Dang! I am soooo glad that I've had such a hyper-sexual lifestyle lately, because it's enabled me to build up a tolerance for totally, insanely arousing sensations like this. I still FEEL all the arousal just like it's the first time, but I don't have an overwhelming need to cum. And that's key, because the old me would have cum, like, ten times already! And cumming right now could ruin Christine's momentum.

He was careful not to say anything out loud though. He'd learned from experience that moans and grunts and other noises worked well to show his arousal and satisfaction. If he used actual words, there was always the chance he could ruin the mood by saying the wrong thing.

But Amy more than made up for his lack of speech by cheering Christine on, like the cheerleader that she was. As her fingers sloshed through pre-cum and saliva along his shaft, she said to her, "That's it! ... Good, good! ... You're doing that JUST RIGHT! ... Bingo! Sweet spot city! Keep going right there, on his sweet spot!"

Amy knew that Christine was really doing a merely adequate job, at least by the high standards Alan was used to, but she wanted to be supportive and inspirational. Besides, she could tell it was a good enough effort, since Alan was obviously extremely happy and aroused, so she made sure not to say a single discouraging word. She kept stroking him along most of his shaft, and even stuck a hand between his legs and wiggled a finger across his perineum up to his ass crack.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.