Six Times A Day - Cover

Six Times A Day

Copyright© 2004 - 2015 by Spacer X. All rights reserved

Part 138: Ready for Love

Harem Incest Sex Story: Part 138: Ready for Love - High school senior Alan is diagnosed with a rare condition requiring six orgasms a day. The women in his life - mother, sister, neighbors, cheerleaders, and more - end up swept away by their own lusts while helping him. This epic roller coaster of passion, love, and sex leads to results no one sees coming. The variety of characters, humor, and hot sex will leave you wanting more.

Caution: This Harem Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   BiSexual   Humor   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Lactation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Doctor/Nurse   Size   Slow   Illustrated   mother helps son relieve his blue balls,mother sucks son,mother fucks son,sister fucks her own brother,sister tricks brother into sex

Day 76: Saturday, November 30

Chapter 1

Christine was feeling tense and nervous. She got out of her car, suitcase in hand, and looked up at the Pestridge house. That made her even more nervous, so much so that she had to psych herself up.

Christine

People say I've got a stick up my butt, and maybe they're right a lot of the time. But if there's one thing I have, it's willpower! I'm the one in control of myself, and I WILL master my emotions! Besides, what am I scared about? I'm just going to hang out with a couple of friends and talk about clothes. It'll be fun! What's the problem?

She looked down at herself. She was determined to meet Alan later. There were no specific plans yet, but he had agreed to the general idea of spending time with her. She knew that if she hung out at the Pestridge house, it would be easy for her to go next door to see him, or for him to come over to see her. As a result, she'd gone all out with her clothes and appearance. Knowing he was a tit-man, she was showing more cleavage than she'd ever before shown in public, except for her 'practice dates' with Alan.

She was wearing an old top she'd borrowed from her mother Olga. It was so revealing that it caused her discomfort, but her mother had been insistent and, eventually, convincing.

Christine thought, I wish I had the guts to wear a tank top, or even a bikini! Heck, I know Alan would turn to putty if I could find an excuse to strut around in a bikini. But this low-cut top and short skirt is the best I can manage. I already feel like I might as well be naked! I mean, I want to attract him, but I still have to keep my self-respect.

She looked down at her suitcase. It was full of clothes, because she was planning to talk about fashion with Amy and Katherine, and they'd told her to bring her sexiest outfits. She thought, The problem is, this is the first step towards seeing Alan later in the day! In a matter of hours, he's gonna be kissing me and doing God knows what else to me. Based on what happened yesterday, I could very well end up naked and even touching his ... penis! I want to! But if that's not scary, what is?!

It's not that I didn't love what we did yesterday, but where does it end?! Am I a fool to even think about being with him again when he has all those other girlfriends? Maybe I should just turn around right now!

With a heavy sigh, she walked closer towards the front door.

Christine had been so focused on her issues with Alan that she'd avoided thinking about how the Pestridge house was where not just Amy lived, but Suzanne too. However, that fact hit her like a punch in the gut after she rang the doorbell and the door opened to reveal Suzanne standing there.

She'd seen and talked to Suzanne as recently as yesterday, when she'd visited this house for the strategy meeting on what to do with Ryan's gang that ironically took place just before the fight. She'd liked Amy's mother then, but now that she'd found out that Alan and Suzanne were having sex, her opinion of Suzanne had totally changed.

She narrowed her eyes and gave Suzanne the kind of hateful, withering look she normally only saved for Heather.

Suzanne

But Suzanne stood there smiling and friendly, apparently oblivious to the look being directed her way. "Oh, hi, Christine. Amy said you'd be coming. Let me go get her."

Christine suppressed her true feelings towards Amy's mother, even managing a smile, although not a very convincing one. "Hi, Mrs. Pestridge. Thanks. That would be great."

Suzanne turned toward the stairs and shouted, "Aaaaaimmmy! Hooooney Pie! Christine is here!" Then she turned back. Looking at Christine's suitcase, she said jovially, "Looks like you're moving in."

Christine's face clouded over again as she thought, As IF! As if I would ever live in a den of vice and twisted sexual debauchery like YOU do! How can you have sex with your daughter's boyfriend, and just stand there and smile like you're a normal person?! You should be ashamed of yourself!

But again, she managed to catch herself and say, "Yeah. Uh, they want to look over my clothes, for some reason." BITCH!

She looked at Suzanne's outfit and thought, What do I have to do?! I'm practically standing here naked, and yet I'm STILL overdressed compared to this shameless harlot! I could hide a golf club or two in her cleavage! She scowled. (In fact, she was showing off only a small fraction less cleavage than Suzanne.)

Suzanne couldn't miss the thinly-veiled animosity, not to mention the way Christine was shifting her feet back and forth like she couldn't stand to be there. But she continued to ignore it and be courteous. In truth, she wanted some brief time alone with Christine to talk to her and help defuse the tension. She knew that retaining an unruffled and apparently unaware exterior was the best counter to Christine's obvious challenge.

She continued to project a welcoming and friendly demeanor, even if she didn't quite smile. She said frankly, "Christine, I know you're upset with me. And I know that you now know I'm having sex with Alan. But I would like to be your friend, not your enemy. Everybody speaks very highly of you, and rightfully so. I know you're angry now, but I hope that in time you'll come to see that I don't have horns or a forked tail."

Christine was relieved. She liked to speak her mind, and wasn't good at hiding her true emotions. She exhaled angrily, "How can you? How can you do that?! Having sex with the same boy as your own daughter! It's SICK!"

To Christine's dismay, she saw Amy coming down the stairs just as she finished saying that. She thought it was unlucky timing, not realizing that the entire encounter had been carefully planned out in advance, with Amy listening just out of view, ready to come downstairs before things could get too heated.

Suzanne replied patiently, "And yet it's no secret that you'd like to have sex with him too. Not that that's anything to be ashamed of, but it's a fact. All one has to do is see how you look at him when you're near him to know that you two share a special spark. So, why is what I'm doing so much worse than what you'd like to do?"

By this time, Amy was down the stairs and almost upon them. Suzanne's answer had greatly flustered Christine, but even so Christine continued defiantly, "It just IS! Obviously, because you're her mother! Not to mention that you're twice his age!"

Amy walked right up to Christine with a big smile and gave her a hug. "Hi, girl!" Then she stood next to Suzanne and hugged her from the side so she could face Christine at the same time. "I heard some of what you were talking about. I don't see what the big deal is. I love my Mom, I love Alan, and I love that we can share him. I know you might think that's kinda weird, and that's your right, but please don't be mad at us."

Christine wanted to lash out angrily, but being mad at Suzanne was one thing while being mad at Amy was another thing altogether. Amy was just so cute, loving, and innocent that it was nearly impossible to yell at her. Amy and Suzanne had cleverly turned this into a Suzanne-Amy issue instead of allowing Christine to focus all her ire on Suzanne alone, and that totally changed things.

Christine was temporarily speechless as she tried to sort it all out. Amy and Suzanne looked so happy in their hug that she felt like a prudish stick-in-the-mud, like one of the villains in the movie "Footloose."

Amy added, "I'm not asking you to be totally psyched about what Mom and I are doing already, but just sleep on it for a while, m'kay? I mean, you do like that I'm keen on sharing Alan, or you wouldn't have a chance to be with him too, right? So put yourself in my shoes. Who would you I rather share him with: a woman I totally love, like my Mom" - she turned to Suzanne and beamed at her as she gave her an extra squeeze - "or someone kinda icky like Heather?"

Suzanne and Amy had talked about how to best deal with Christine's likely objections, and they'd come up with some clever ways to push her buttons, including knowing when to mention Heather.

Christine's eyes narrowed dangerously, as if Heather were in the room. She didn't say anything, but the point hit home that at least Suzanne was much better than Heather.

Christine was torn. She realized that she was being hypocritical to complain about Suzanne having sex with Alan when she wanted to do the exact same thing, and she absolutely hated being hypocritical. Her life had been relatively morally unambiguous until she'd started getting entangled with Alan, and she hated that change too. She was tempted to just turn around and leave. But the memories of what she and Alan had done the day before and the lure of getting to do that again later that day were just too strong.

Again, she was too flustered and conflicted to speak, but at least she kept standing there.

Suzanne suddenly pulled away from the hug with her daughter and said to Christine, "You must be thirsty. Let me get you something. Oh, and by the way, please call me 'Suzanne'; 'Mrs. Pestridge' makes me feel old." She ruefully added to herself, It also reminds me I'm still married to Eric. As she started to walk towards the kitchen, she said over her shoulder, "Do you like fruit juice?"

"Um, sure." Christine felt relieved to be able to fall into the comforting pattern of meaningless social niceties, instead of having to tangle with weighty moral issues. She exhaled, releasing some of her tension.

Amy stepped forward and gave her a big hug. "Thanks so much for coming, friend! I know this is kinda weird for you, maybe even super weird, but don't stress. We're gonna have a GREAT time today!" She could easily see Christine's surly mood and looks, but she was completely ignoring all that.

Christine felt surprisingly comforted by the hug. She really needed a hug, and good friends.

Amy loosened the hug, then looked at Christine's suitcase as if noticing it for the first time. "Oh! Cool! Super coolio! You brought your clothes! I can't wait to swap stuff. Look!" She pulled back and stood face to face, so close that her nipples were actually brushing against Christine's. "We're TOTALLY the same size!"

ChristineAmy

Before Christine could react to that, Amy grabbed her arm and pulled her deeper into the house. "Come on! Katherine's upstairs waiting for us. Let's have a nice drink and get started!"

Christine soon found herself sitting in the Pestridge dining room, drinking apple juice and eating cookies. Amy was chattering away happily, and Suzanne was serving them like some stereotypical housewife out of a 1950's sitcom. The difference was that Suzanne simply oozed sex appeal. Even though she was earnestly trying to tone down her sexiness for Christine's sake, she was only partially successful at best. The way she stood, bent over, walked - in fact, pretty much every move she made and had been making for years - had been carefully chosen to arouse.

Christine found the whole situation surreal. She occasionally gave Suzanne the evil eye when her back was turned, but she tried her best to not offend.

In fact, she was hardly able to get a word in edgewise since Amy was talking so much. That gave her a chance to think. I don't trust Amy's mom, not one bit. There's something about her that's just ... evil. Okay, maybe "evil" is too strong a word, but there's something wrong about her. Look at her, carrying on like everything's perfectly peachy, when she's the Great Whore of Babylon!

Okay, maybe that's going too far too. Why am I so judgmental? I can't just sit up on my high horse and look down on everyone else. That'll only lead to loneliness. I need friends! Amy is lovable and so cute, even though she's quirky and clueless. Besides, I can't afford to make an enemy of her now by going nuclear over her mother. I need her help! In a matter of hours, I'm gonna be seeing Alan again! I don't even know when. Heck, he could call up and want to see me right away!

Suddenly, her heart was pounding wildly. What would I do?! It's practically a given that I'm going to wind up topless, if not completely naked, with his hands all over me like a hungry octopus. I've gotta be ready and willing to handle whatever happens.

He's so charming and tempting, but I don't have a clue about ANYTHING! I must be the world's most terrible kisser. He probably pities me, at best. And as for the rest, forget it! What's even worse is that book learning doesn't cut it. It's like trying to ride a bike. You can read about it all you want, but you won't get anywhere until you actually sit on one and wobble about and fall over a few times.

Her mouth suddenly went dry as she thought about sitting on Alan's erection and "wobbling" on it by sliding it back and forth against her pussy. She suddenly grasped the edge of the table, like she was afraid she'd fall out of her chair.

Get a grip, girl! Get a grip! Why is something like that so scary to me? I won a friggin' ten thousand dollar prize in the national science fair competition last year, and I'm worried about a little eight-inch penis? Come ON!

Suzanne

She looked at Suzanne, still puttering about in the adjacent kitchen, and then at Amy. Shit! Look at them! They're like ... fashion models! Centerfolds! Movie stars, even! Especially Amy's mom. She may be acting like a housewife, but she can't help be anything other than who she is. It's like seeing Marilyn Monroe baking a cake. Who cares about what she's doing; she's Marilyn friggin' Monroe! How on Earth am I supposed to compete?!

She looked at the suitcase near her feet. My clothes are pathetic! Arrrgh! I'm so screwed!

Amy commented, "Hey, by the way, nice top! Is that yours?"

"No. I borrowed it from my mom." Christine looked down at herself, worried about how much skin she was showing.

"Cool. You should wear more stuff like that. It's super cleavage-y. Alan loves that kind of thing, as you've probably realized by now." Amy giggled. "If you remind him visually of how big and perfectly formed your boobies are, that'll make him all stiff and excited. And then you get to have the fun of taking care of that until he's stiff no more!" She was all smiles, as if that was great news that had to be shared.

Christine looked at Suzanne with concern. Sheesh! And I thought it was bad talking to my mom earlier! Why does Amy has to say that with her mother here?! As if it's not inappropriate-enough already! Talk about a giant elephant in the room: she probably heard that and now she's thinking about playing with his penis too! Just like her daughter. Ewww!

In fact, Suzanne had heard all of it. However, she expected Christine to have great trouble with the situation, so she pretended to be oblivious. She even excused herself and went back to the kitchen.

Once Suzanne was gone, Christine leaned forward and whispered, "Would you please not talk so explicitly? Especially when your mother might be close enough to hear!"

"Oh. Sorry." Amy appeared to be oblivious, as well as completely unfazed. However, she did refrain from more talk along those lines, for the moment.

To Christine's great relief, she and Amy finished their snacks quickly, then said goodbye to Suzanne. Suzanne mentioned she would be leaving for the rest of the afternoon, which pleased Christine even more. Then the two girls went upstairs to see what Katherine was up to.


Chapter 2

Next door, Alan walked into the shower with Brenda more or less staggering in after him.

As he turned the shower on, Brenda fell to her knees, bowed her head, and said, "Master, how may this humble slave serve you?"

He examined her for a long moment, and said, "First of all, please stand up."

She did so. She was still so wiped out that she had a hard time getting back up, and he had to lend a hand.

Then he said, "Brenda, I know you mean well, but you're trying too hard. Rest! Recover. Relax. You look like you're about to collapse. I care about you. I can't enjoy myself if you're that miserable."

She was uncertain about how to react to that. She fell back into routine, and thrust her gigantic tits out while pinning her arms behind her back.

He regarded her while using the showerhead to get himself wet. "What are you doing?"

She replied stiffly, "I'm your slave, so I await your orders."

He contemplated her some more. Damn, it doesn't get any sexier than that, but I'm just not in the mood. I just came like five minutes ago, for crying out loud. Not like she'll think that's a problem though. I'm supposed to be superhuman or something.

He said, "Then let me give you a loving hug, not a sexy hug."

She held her arms out and let him wrap his arms around her.

He dropped the shower hose, but it flew around like a living creature before coming to rest on the floor, and that wet them both. He squeezed her tightly, and she happily squeezed back.

He said, "Brenda, I know you've declared yourself to be my slave, and I've agreed to that. But I have a hard time with the whole concept. I don't want to see you trying to please me when you're practically too tired to stand."

"But Master! I WANT to! That's kind of the whole point of being a slave, that I serve your needs first and foremost, with no regard to my own. Anyway, isn't that what The Pact is all about?"

"Well, yeah, from a certain point of view..." He felt embarrassed. When she put it that way, it sounded terribly selfish.

She continued, "I'm not an official signatory to that great document, but I've memorized it and definitely adhere to it. That means I 'pledge to obey your every desire, ' and 'devote myself fully to pleasing you and your insatiable cock.' Yes, I'm exhausted, but I relish the challenge. Being your devoted sex slave could get boring if it's always easy. Besides, Master, you have such busy days, with so many beautiful women serving and servicing you right and left. This could be my only chance today! I have to make the best of it!"

At the moment, she had no thoughts about Adrian, or the fact her son would undoubtedly be fucking her plenty later. With rare exceptions, when she was with Alan she was fully mentally with him, and ditto with Adrian. But while her mind tried hard not to make comparisons between them, her body craved Alan more. Actually, it wasn't even close, because Brenda was so submissively minded. She considered her body temporarily "on loan" to Adrian at times lately, but it permanently belonged to Alan.

As they were hugging, his hands started to wander. Her body was such an erotic masterpiece that he found himself in a losing battle to merely hug her and keep it platonic. Soon, his hands were clenching and even kneading her protruding ass cheeks.

She just kept her arms around his back, but she cooed and purred happily as she luxuriated in what his hands were doing, plus the way her huge tits were mashing against his chest. Needless to say, her nipples were long and hard, and poking deeply into his skin like erasers.

Her head was nuzzled into his neck, since she was shorter, but he raised a hand up and gently tilted her head until they made eye contact. "Brenda, look. I know things are pretty crazy now. And I've only known you for what, two months? If that. And there's so much I don't know about you. But I'm crazy about your body, and having you as a slave, and I think I'm starting to love you." He was careful to emphasize, "Starting, mind you. There's a long way to go before we can talk about real, deep love."

She didn't mind his caveats at all. As long as he's starting, that's all that matters. That he's capable of loving me! Once we start down that path, I'll lavish him with so much cocksucking, titfucking, fucking, and more, that a strong love is bound to follow!

"Oh! Master!" She lifted up on her tip-toes and kissed his chin. "I love you so much!"

He wanted to kiss her, but he deliberately kept his mouth too high, so he could keep talking. He wondered if he really meant that he loved her, or if he was just trying to will that to be true. It bothered him that her feelings for him were obviously so strong, much stronger than his. So he complained, "Not really. At least not deeply. You hardly know me still. You're in love with the idea of me."

"Not true! I talk to your other sex pets so much that you wouldn't believe it! During the day, if I'm not here, I'm on the phone more often than not. Usually with Susan. And she's told me so much, I probably know more about you than YOU do!"

He chuckled at that, even though he realized there probably was a lot of truth behind it. "But still. You're getting that filtered through some VERY rosy glasses. Anyway, I'll bet most of the time you and Susan masturbate as you talk about things you'd like me to do to you."

"Well, yeah, but we talk so much, we don't ALWAYS play with ourselves. I really do know everything about you. For instance, your first grade teacher was-"

He exhaled with exasperation, cutting her off. "Look, what I'm trying to say is, I'm not going anywhere. You're becoming a big part of our family-"

"YOUR family," she corrected. "Your harem! You OWN us, like you own cars!"

He didn't like the "cars" comment, but he blew it off. "Okay. But although you're technically not a member of our family, you're a big part of it, whatever you call it. Sure, I love having sex with lots of different women, but I've come to realize that, paradoxically, less is more. You, Mom, Mother, Sis, Amy, and Glory. You are the ones I'm making commitments to, and the ones I want to focus my energies on."

She thought eagerly, But that's not all! He has many other top notch sluts! She was about to interrupt him and remind him of the names he'd missed.

But he beat her to the punch. "Yes, I know there are a couple others that I still haven't figured out how to deal with yet, like Christine and Heather. And others I may fuck from time to time. I'm a very, very, VERY lucky guy. But you don't have to feel like you're on the edge and in danger of slipping out of my life."

She happily squeezed him tightly. "Master!" She let her hands slip down to his ass and clutched his buttocks.

He continued, "When I took you to be my official sex slave, that was a lifetime commitment. Don't worry, I won't try to deny that or forget it."

She shivered lustily to hear him say that. "A lifetime commitment!" Goose bumps! He'll be my lord and master until the day I die!

He went on, "So you don't have to kill yourself trying to please me just to prove something to me. You and I are going to have fun with each other every single day, if I can help it. So don't act like today's your only chance."

"But Master! I WANT to 'kill myself' trying to please you. I'm not just your girlfriend or friend with benefits or even your wife - I'm your SLAVE! I get off on that kind of stuff! How many woman have bodies like mine?" She clutched her huge globes from below, thrusting them up and out. "If I wasn't born and bred to serve a naturally superior stud like you, then who was?!"

He shook his head. "I can't say what you are, but in my case I'm not a 'naturally superior stud.'"

"I love your modesty. It's endearing. But my points still remain. Furthermore, Susan AND Suzanne always tell me that I have to totally lose myself in the act of pleasuring your cock. In fact, Suzanne even told me that every time I blow you, I should do it like it's my very last time with you. I'm one of your official personal cocksuckers. It's what I DO! It's what I LOVE! I'm never happier than when your cock is in my mouth, cunt, cleavage, or ass, no matter how tired I am! And you must know the saying: 'The greater our passion, the greater your pleasure.' That's what Susan always tells me!"

Actually, he'd never heard that before, and it surprised him, but he tried not to show it. "Well, that may be, but I'm not in the mood to have my cock sucked by someone who's half dead. Besides, my dick is still flaccid and recovering. I know the Brenda on the outside" - he squeezed her ass cheeks with both hands to accent his point - "but what about the Brenda on the inside? You're not just a cute face and a huge pair of perfectly shaped tits. Let's take some real showers to get really cleaned up, and while we do that, why don't you tell me ... I don't know. Tell me about the latest book you read."

She lovingly kissed her way up his neck to his mouth (he tilted down to help her this time), but then she pulled back and leaned against the wall to watch him while he showered. "Well, that's easy. Right now, I'm in the middle of reading 'Green Mars' by Kim Stanley Robinson. I've kind of put it down lately 'cos there's been so much sexual stuff going on, but I'll get back to it soon enough. Do you know that book, Master?"

He spoke with his back to her, which improved his concentration on showering considerably. "Of course. I read the whole Mars Trilogy a year or two ago. That's right, you're a big sci-fi fan. That's so weird."

"Why? You just said I'm more than a cute face and a huge pair of tits."

"True, but those kinds of books are super nerdy. I wouldn't expect a smart yet 'normal' woman like Suzanne or Susan or Glory to read that kind of thing. It's kind of ... I dunno ... escapist, fantasy stuff for people who want to drift off to another world because things aren't going so great for them in this one."

He turned contemplative as he continued to soap up. "To be brutally honest, that's pretty much where my head was at until a couple of months ago. I guess things weren't going so well for me, especially with my social life at school. Now, I don't feel much need to read or watch TV or movies at all, because my real life is going so great that any time 'escaping' from the here and now is time wasted. Do you know what I mean?"

"I do." She comfortably rested against a wall, carefully striking a sexy pose at the same time. "Don't assume that anyone who looks like me is perfectly happy."

He briefly looked back to see her wave a hand down her curvy, naked, and wet body.

She continued, "Master, one thing I've learned is that more money doesn't necessarily make you happy. That SHOULD be true, but I know a lot of rich people, and they're a messed up lot. I think the people who are very wealthy get to be that way because there's something very unusual about them. Maybe they're very driven, or smart, or beautiful, or talented, or whatever. But they generally take something and run with it to an extreme, so they're not living balanced lives."

Brenda

She leaned her upper body forward while tilting her head back to strike an even more titillating pose. "Look at me. I'm the classic 'trophy wife.' All I have to do is stand around looking good and I end up with the whole world at my feet. That fucked me up. That's my thing: beauty. My big tits especially, obviously. If I'm smart too, nobody cares. I wound up married to a very rich man, and I had everything I could ever want, except for love, companionship, and fun. If it weren't for Adrian, I would have gone crazy. Even the 'good years' with Bob weren't that good."

"Wait a minute. Who's Bob?"

She chuckled. "Why, he's only my husband, Master. I suppose I can finally start saying ex-husband now. You don't know his name?" She chuckled some more. Gaawwwd, I love that Master Alan doesn't even know the name of my soon-to-be ex-husband. Technically, I'm still married, which means that Master is cuckolding him. But he doesn't care a whit about Bob. Why should he? He just sees who he wants and tames her!

He'd been facing away from Brenda to shower himself, but he turned around and looked at her abashed. "I know that's terrible. Here I am, fucking you most every day, and I don't even know the name of the guy I'm cuckolding." He felt doubly bad, because he'd just found out she knew all about him, even apparently down to details involving his first grade teacher.

She remained propped up against the wall, but somehow subtly shifted into an even sexier pose without moving that much. "It's bad, in a way, but it's so hot! Master, a real man like you, he doesn't care. He just takes what he wants! I had no chance! Look at me, completely naked and posing for your pleasure. I AM your sex pet, your slave, and so much more! As soon as you set your eyes on me and decided you wanted me, I was fated to be your slave! My body is here for you to FUCK!"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.