Six Times A Day - Cover

Six Times A Day

Copyright© 2004 - 2015 by Spacer X. All rights reserved

Part 125: Magic Man

Harem Incest Sex Story: Part 125: Magic Man - High school senior Alan is diagnosed with a rare condition requiring six orgasms a day. The women in his life - mother, sister, neighbors, cheerleaders, and more - end up swept away by their own lusts while helping him. This epic roller coaster of passion, love, and sex leads to results no one sees coming. The variety of characters, humor, and hot sex will leave you wanting more.

Caution: This Harem Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   BiSexual   Humor   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Lactation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Doctor/Nurse   Size   Slow   Illustrated   mother helps son relieve his blue balls,mother sucks son,mother fucks son,sister fucks her own brother,sister tricks brother into sex

Day 74: Thursday, November 28

Chapter 1

Katherine and Amy were both getting increasingly wet and worked up but they had not yet passed the point where holding a coherent conversation was completely impossible, a line Susan at least had just passed again. So the girls continued their lightly teasing chatter.

Amy said, "Let's drain her dry!" She leaned forward and began suckling on one of Susan's nipples.

Katherine was already holding on to the tit on her side with both hands so it wouldn't swing away. She agreed, "Let's do it! But while I can still talk, I just want to say I'm so jazzed that you share my pregnancy dreams."

"Huh?" Amy asked while fresh breast milk squirted into her mouth.

"Oh, you know, what you were saying earlier about Alan knocking up all the sexy teachers. That really made my day."

Amy paused her suckling. "Oh yeah. But wouldn't that be cool though? Too bad my O.B. doesn't have other sexy teachers to bang, aside from Glory. It's not like he's gonna knock up Mr. Tompkins!" She laughed and snorted at the same time.

Katherine continued in between licks of Susan's dangling breast, "True. But now you've got me thinking about all those big-bellied teachers. I'm gonna be jilling myself to sleep tonight picturing that! And what about Mrs. Ingmar? She's pretty Alan-worthy. And the principal's pretty hot, too. I'd love to see her waddling down the halls carrying Alan's love child."

"Mrs. Napoleoni? Yeah, but she's married. Ingmar is too. Anyways, let's suckle. There's no telling how long Brother'll last. He could shoot at any time."

Now it was Katherine's turn to snort. "Yeah! Right!"

Amy giggled. "Yeah, what was I thinking? Geez, Louise, we're gonna be here for hours!"

"Days!" Katherine giggled back.

Then the two of them stopped talking and did their best to drain Susan dry.

Susan's breasts were so sensitive that before long she was getting nearly as much pleasure from being milked as she was by getting pounded up the rear. The relief that came with her letdown reflex when her milk started flowing freely was in and of itself orgasm inducing (and did set off another climax for her), but that was just the icing on the cake for her right now. Her cowbell was happily clanging away as her upper body continued to move about, while her two horny daughters nursed with gusto on her delicious milk.

Susan and Alan had heard the conversation about pregnancy, and even though they were in no condition to talk about it, they reacted in their own ways.

Susan found herself imagining she was the one with the big and growing belly. That image, however impossible, made her very, very, very happy.

Alan could hardly get any more aroused. He had even thought about telling his sisters to shut up because they might cause him to cum too soon, their talk was so arousing. Yet as he thought about how much he loved each of them, he was inspired to do a bit of his own improvisation. Realizing his sisters were pressing into Susan to suckle on either side, he switched from gripping both of Susan's ass cheeks to gripping one of Amy's and one of Katherine's, without missing a beat. Then he sighed, inwardly content in spite of his growing physical excitement. He might not have three penises but now he was sexually connected to all three of them.

Amy and Katherine so loved the treatment he was giving them that soon they gave up their suckling efforts. The entire group ended up repositioning themselves away from the sofa so Alan could more easily reach his sisters' asses while continuing to fuck Susan's in the middle.

Before long, he was no longer just fondling those ass cheeks, but found himself fingering their assholes. He frequently switched between fingering and stroking.

Out of the blue, Amy yelled out, "Look! He's riding his herd! Brother's got a whole herd of cattle, and he's riding 'em all!"

KatherineSusanAmy

Although this temporarily changed Amy and Katherine's roles from cowgirls to cows, everybody liked it just the same.

Susan's cow bell was clanging wildly as she repeatedly fucked her ass back onto her son's erection. She'd thought she was too far gone to talk, but she managed to gasp out between desperate gasps, "Three! Three at once! ... Herd! Herd of ... Cows! SEX cows! Son! Son!"

The fact that she'd just been fantasizing about a herd of sex cows certainly wasn't lost on her. She felt like her vision had been immediately realized, and that made her so happy she couldn't begin to put it into words.

All three women were galloping up to an orgasmic high, but Katherine was the first to crash over the edge. She came hard, causing her anal ring to clamp down spastically on Alan's finger.

Alan obliged her by poking her clit while continuing to pump her asshole. That took her orgasm to a new level and left her sprawled out on the carpet.

Amy, the next one to crash into orgasmic bliss, also collapsed to the floor, apparently unable to move until the waves of continued orgasm ceased.

Susan was delirious. She kept crying out, "Have mercy! Lord, have mercy!" through another orgasm. Ironically, the fact that she'd climaxed so much already made this latest one less of a big deal. She was able to remain on all fours, and even kept thrusting back on Alan's pole.

But the happy scene couldn't go on forever, especially since Alan's erection was overheating again. Just a couple of minutes later, and far too soon for the ecstatic mother, Susan cried out in dismay when Alan lifted her into a standing position with him pressed close against her back.

Both Katherine and Amy had already disengaged during their orgasms. But they welcomed the break because they both needed more time to regroup and recover.

Katherine looked over at Amy and saw that Amy's face was planted into the carpet, the same as hers was. She quipped and giggled, "Look, Aims, we're a couple of carpet munchers!"

Amy giggled, raised her ass up high, and eagerly "munched" at the carpet.

At this point it was absolutely clear to Alan that his plans to literally follow Susan's fantasy by fucking her here and there around the house were not realistic, even with his impressive sexual stamina. His penis could only take so much, and there was still a ways to go. Just looking at Amy or Katherine or Susan was bad enough, in terms of trying to hold out. But his main "problem" was Susan's anal flexing and back thrusting. No matter how many times she came, she remained coherent enough to keep squeezing and stimulating his cock one way or another.

So he cut to the chase, moving right into the grand finale. He started to walk forward, taking Susan with him.

"Where are you taking me?" Susan asked coquettishly, still wiggling her buns around his stiffness in the most delightful ways.

Amy and Katherine followed close behind the couple, watching Alan for directions. After this question from Susan, Alan nodded at Katherine.

Without a word, Katherine walked up behind Susan and gave her a sharp hand slap on one ass cheek.

Then Amy walked up and did the same to the other cheek, explaining in her same bad accent, "My pard'ner and me, we're the cattle herders."

Alan responded to Susan's question, "What's with this talking stuff? Cows don't talk. But since you're curious, we're heading towards the front door. I want to fuck you over there instead. Do you think you can fuck some more while walking?"

Susan wanted to say, "Oooh! That sounds like fun. Let's give it a try." But instead she shook her head around to rattle her bell, and then let out a heartfelt "Moooo!" She hoped that Alan remembered that in sex cow language, that meant a resounding "YES!"

Katherine registered her approval by belting out the chorus to the song "Ghost Riders in the Sky": "Yippie-i-aaay, / yippie-i-oooo!"

Then, thinking on her feet, she sang, "The rump riders in the ass!"

"Yee-haw!" Amy smacked Susan's butt while giggling. "Ride 'em, cowboy!"

That gave Katherine an idea. "Hey, Sis! Instead of just talking about riding her, why not actually do it?"

"You mean... ? Really?! M'kay! Hey Brother, can you put Mom down on all fours? I can't ride her unless she's free range-y."

Katherine giggled, and then joked, "She's free range and organic, too!"

Alan thought about the request even as he was acting on it. He brought himself down to his knees, bringing Susan down too. Aims is going to RIDE Mom?! We didn't talk about that in our planning. Isn't that just too ... offensive? No. Today I have to ignore all my PC filters.

There was a collective gasp as Amy stepped over Susan and straddled herself across her back. It seemed that another boundary was being crossed and no one knew what lay on the other side.

Susan loved it. She intently whispered, "Too hot!" But even she felt a bit uneasy, and worried if her status as mother in non-sexual situations was being eroded.

SusanAmy

But Amy deftly punctured the worry hanging in the air: she twisted around so she could reach back towards Susan's ass, and gave it a good spank. "Ride along, little doggie!"

Then she spanked her again while waving her bare feet around as if she was wearing spurs and she was trying to spur Susan to go. Then she waved her hat in the air and whooped, "Come on! Let's get moving! STAMPEDE!"

The "stampede" comment cracked everyone up. Susan laughed so hard that she nearly bucked Amy off.

Once Alan recovered from his laugh attack, he said, "Aims, unfortunately, we can't exactly have a stampede here. In fact, we can't really move forward at all. I'm on my knees AND thrusting. I might be able to scoot forward a little bit every now and then, but it'll take us ages to get anywhere."

"Oh. Shoot. Well, I guess I'd better get off then. Sis, you wanna ride her?"

Katherine had rushed off to get a camera, and was snapping pictures. This was a moment she knew she would want to treasure for a long time to come. Although she shivered with lust after hearing Amy's offer to "ride" her mother, she replied, "No. Next time. We can't expect even Big Nightstick Brother to last forever."

Now it was Susan's turn to shudder with lust. "Next time?" I love the sound of that! Even better, Angel just assumes there'll be a next time without even asking me first. Hell, I shouldn't call her Angel, she's more like a slutty little devil! Just look at all that tasty cum sliding down her thighs - yummy! And she's taking pictures of me in my extreme depravity too! I love it!

Susan didn't mind Amy's weight - her daily workouts and even distribution of the weight ensured she could have endured it for a long time. In fact, she was rather eager to show off her physical fitness - plus she loved being ridden like an animal. But the others all seemed eager to get somewhere, so she reluctantly let Amy climb off.

Alan stood up again, carefully pulling Susan up with him so his dick would never have to disengage. He held her close, his erection firmly embedded in her ass, as he waddled both of them along, occasionally pausing for an extra thrust or two.

Alan and Susan started to make good progress forward while having a hell of a lot of fun. They'd take a step in sync, as if in a conga line, and then they'd stop and Alan would thrust in and out a little bit. Then they'd step forward with the other foot, and repeat.

Susan thought, This is such a blast! Whatever will my studly son think of next? And what'll we do when we get to wherever we're going? I love how he won't let me talk, but it's frustrating, too. But still, being a sex cow is the BEST!

A couple of minutes later, Alan and Susan fucked their way to a spot just in front of the front door, herded along by Amy and Katherine as the girls continued their barrage of friendly comments and jokes, with outrageous accents the entire way.

As the procession neared the large front door, Katherine snuck up behind Susan, whipped out a blindfold, and tied it snuggly around Susan's head after first removing Susan's glasses.

Susan didn't try to fight it, but she was confused. "What are you- Hey! What's going on?" Her mind flashed ahead to the next scene in her favorite fantasy. She gasped as she foresaw that fantasy crashing into reality. "Waaaiiit a minute. We're not really going outside, are we? ... Hey! That's the sound of the door opening! I can feel the breeze. Oh no! Amy! Angel! Shut the door! Look at me, I can't be seen like this!" She tried in vain to cover her private parts with her hands.

To her dismay, the only answer she got was even more spanks until she took her hands from her tits and pussy. From the force and the angles, she guessed that all three of her children spanked her this time. She loved the treatment, and each new spank was like a mini-orgasm, but now she nonetheless felt genuinely alarmed.

She thought, Being a sex cow is all fun and games, but even I know that sometimes you have to draw the line. Going outside is reality! Real people could really see us! I can't allow that, no matter how orgasmically delightful it is!

She didn't say anything more out loud, knowing that would only result in more spankings, but she tried to at least delay the disaster. She stiffened and stopped cooperating, slowing their progress to a halt. She only allowed herself to be moved a bit each time, resisting each centimeter forward, stubbornly contesting every small step. She also redoubled her efforts to anally clench around her son's erection, hoping against hope she could get him to cum before they made it outside and that would end their adventure.

Alan had to practically push and even carry her ahead of him. But after a minute or so of frustrating progress, he said aloud, "Time to go to plan B. My two heavenly cowgirls, can you help me here? Lift Mom up so I can carry her and fuck her at the same time."

Susan

Alan was in good shape, but he was no Hercules. Furthermore, he was exhausted and drenched with sweat. While he had managed some small progress forward while carrying the uncooperative Susan, it was a chore and he couldn't really thrust or enjoy the sex.

Once they had finally got her through the front door, Alan stopped and sank down to his knees.

Amy and Katherine again came forward and helped Susan get on her knees too, allowing Alan to take a brief rest from supporting most of Susan's weight as well as his own.

But while Alan saw his brief attempt to simultaneously carry and fuck his mother as a failed experiment, it had a big impact in Susan's mind. She loved to talk about how he was "man of the house" now and she was completely helpless to resist him. But at the same time she was confident her children loved her dearly and would do anything she said if she really put her foot down. She had been playing for time while trying to figure out how the stop her children from taking her outside without breaking her verbal silence.

But having him carry her while continuing to impale her gave her such a sense of true helplessness that she well and truly lost any remaining resolve to resist him. My God! It's all too arousing! I wish Brenda was here, so she could see what a natural master he is, and how RIGHT it is to serve him! I can't even THINK about telling him no! All I can think about is how he totally fills my ass! Take me outside and show the whole world that I'm your slut! Your Mommy slut!

Alan was sweating so much that he decided to pull his shirt off. He tossed it aside, even though he was about to step outside. Then he leaned down to Susan's ear. "I'll let you talk this one last time before we finish. Sex Cow Mommy, you'll have to trust me on this."

She thought, Yes! Of course. Even with my life! But still aware that it would be better if she didn't talk, she just nodded her head vigorously, causing her cowbell to again clank and ring. Now that they were outside, the sound of the bell bothered her greatly. Inside, the cowbell was fun, but here it sounded way too loud, despite the dampened ringer.

Then, with one more ass slap just because he felt like it, he stood back up, pulling here up with him. He straightened and resumed slowly walking/fucking his way forward.

Susan was no longer actively resisting, but she wasn't enthusiastically cooperating, either. She felt like a lifeless blob getting slowly pushed forward. Her thoughts were all over the place. One second, she could hardly wait to start fucking outside, and the next second, guilt and doubt would overwhelm her. This is madness! Madness! We can't go outside like this! Can we?! But I AM outside already! I can feel the cool night air. Buck naked and with my son's giant log of a cock driven deep into my helpless butt! What could possibly be more wonderfully humiliating? His control over his busty mommy is TOTAL! But if people see, it'll ruin everything!

Susan was incredibly touched that Alan and both her daughters would try to bring to life every detail of her ultimate fantasy, but on the other hand she was scared shitless. The mere fact that the door had been opened was freaking her out to no end. Her heart couldn't race any faster. The dangers of being caught and even arrested were too frightening for her to even contemplate.

She thought, My Tiger is prudent and wise. I have to trust him! He's not going to chance ruining everything just to help me live out my ultimate fantasy ... is he? Plus, it's pretty dark. And there are bushes and trees and all kinds of stuff between here and the road. And he's wearing a big cowboy hat. That could help hide his face...

Listen to me! A hat? A hat?! Like that would make a difference?! Three naked women and a naked guy with a cowboy hat frolicking on the front lawn? That sounds like an X-rated Monty Python sketch. That would be a great story on the evening news, and then the whole world will know! We're doomed! Doomed! We'll get caught for sure! I appreciate the gesture, but someone has to be the responsible one here. I have to bring an end to this craziness!

As her worries grew within her, her whole body tensed up. That meant her ass tensed up as well.

Alan wondered what to do now that she'd tensed up again. His dick felt like it was caught in a vice and he had to pause in his thrusting. He considered backing down a bit, maybe just waiting or possibly talking to her some more to reassure her. He suddenly felt very tired and weary. But then he thought, No! No! I have to be strong. I can't back down now. Why should anyone trust me if I can't even believe in myself? She keeps saying she wants me to take charge: Well here it is! I'm gonna go for it!

He didn't ask, cajole, or plead. He simply spanked her ass again. "Git along, little doggie!"

She moaned lustily. Too sexy! He's herding his big-titted sex cow along. So HOT! But I've gotta think. I need to clear my head for a second here ... I'm looking at this all wrong. All that talk about Tiger completely owning me - is that just talk? NO! He really does! He's in complete control! So it's not my place to question him. If he does it, it MUST be wise! He's not just an adorably cute, well-hung motherfucker, he's also really smart. And prudent. So are Amy and my Angel. If they think this is a good thing to do, then it is! My role is just to serve my son with my big tits, tight holes, and curvy body, and GET FUCKED!

She sighed with relief, and her whole body relaxed again. Maybe we're outside without a safety net, and maybe not. Maybe we'll be seen and maybe we won't. Sex cows don't question that kind of thing. Tiger is not just my son, he's my lord and my liege! He's my MASTER and he loves me! He'll never hurt me, so there's nothing to fear!

They still hadn't moved while Susan was thinking, and Alan was still paused in his thrusting since encountering the new resistance. But as Susan relaxed, her ass started to relax too, easing up on her grip there. She resumed milking his erection with her ass muscles, trying to silently tell him that she had no need to look around; she trusted him completely. Then she mooed, loudly, and started forward. She proudly swayed her breasts, knowing that would cause the cowbell to clank louder.

Since Alan was balls-deep in her ass, he had no choice but to shuffle forward too. He almost stumbled in surprise, but he quickly righted himself. "Yee-haw!" He reached back and spanked her ass again, and realized how much it was like spurring a horse onwards. I think Mom gets it now. She gets it! Mom, do what I did before and just let go. Set yourself free!


Chapter 2

Alan and Susan eagerly resumed their fuck-walk, only now there was no pausing and thrusting between each step. Both were in a hurry to get to wherever they were going, partly out of fear of getting caught (even with Susan's new epiphany, the fear (and thrill) of being exposed didn't entirely disappear), but also because it was getting increasingly cold now that the sun had gone down and they were all outside and buck naked. Although Southern California doesn't get that cold after sunset, even in late November, it's all a matter of what one is used to.

Still blindfolded, she was so aroused and plain frightened that she paid little attention to where she was going, once they got off the sidewalk that led from the front door. All she really knew was that she was outside and walking on grass.

A sudden noise startled her and she wildly thought, What was that? Did I just hear a car go by? I did! Son, I'm frightened! I'm scared! Take me back, please! She was proud that she didn't actually say that out loud, but the fear was still getting to her.

Sensing a renewed stiffness throughout her body, he took one hand off her hips and walked a finger down one of her arms until they were holding hands. Then he squeezed her hand reassuringly. He hoped that would remind her that he loved her and was taking care of her.

It was all the reassurance she needed. She sighed with contentment and felt like all her fears had melted away. What's with me? My son is making my every dream come true. I just have to enjoy it. Enjoy the passing cars, even. Nobody else has such a wonderful master, nobody! No wonder he has such a large harem! He deserves even more!

To show she wasn't afraid any longer, she mooed loudly and confidently. She delighted in the feeling of her heavy breasts slowly swinging, and reveled in the sound of her cowbell clanking in time.

Then she paused in her walking, but only briefly so she could show her love and appreciation by wiggling her ass and milking his dick a little more. She cooed with contentment as he groaned lustily in response.

Another minute or so passed as they kept fucking/walking. She could hear some whispering between him and one of the girls, but she couldn't make out the words.

Finally, they reached the spot where he wanted them to be. It had only taken about two minutes from the front door, but to Susan it seemed much longer.

"Here we are," he said calmly. He took a hand off his mother's ass and began pumping her pussy with two fingers. "A perfect stretch of grass. And seeing how you're a sex cow mommy, I think it's only right you get back down on all fours. I'm gonna fuck you like an animal!"

Those confident words, plus his fingers and dick, pushed her over the edge again. Her ass erratically spasmed all over his erection as her orgasm surged through her entire body. Normally, that would have been enough to push him, or anyone, over the edge, but he was determined not to lose it prematurely after all the hard work in getting her here.

His close call passed. He wiped the sweat from his brow.

As she knelt, then leaned over to rest her weight on her hands and knees, he simultaneously lowered himself behind her, closely monitoring their positions and the physical link that now bound them together. They moved slowly and deliberately, being careful not to disengage his erection.

Alan just chuckled quietly. It was a nervous laugh because, now that they were beyond the protection of the heavy locked front door, suddenly the precautions he had planned didn't seem so mistake-proof. But he was also incredibly horny and inspired by his mother's trust in him. Besides, it was too late to stop now. He resumed thrusting with as much energy as ever before.

Susan

She thought, Good Lord, Tiger! That feels incredible! This really is a dream come true. Look how much my son loves me. He'd even give me this. Give it to me hard and fast, Son! TAKE my ass, before we get caught! Despite everything, she particularly loved the smell of the freshly cut grass. It powerfully inspired her sex cow fantasies. It was also incredibly thrilling to feel the blades of grass tickling her nipples as her heavy breasts swung beneath her.

They fucked in relative silence for a few more minutes. It didn't take them long to get close to climax since that had been closer for quite some time.

Now that the fucking was really swinging, Susan forgot all about Amy and Katherine. She thought of nothing beyond the sensations radiating from her ass plus the smell of grass. So she reacted with great alarm when she heard the sound of someone approaching. Although she was unable to see, she couldn't miss fairly loud clomping sounds and the snapping of small twigs as the feet drew closer.

Susan was sure that some irate neighbor was approaching, but she didn't mind or care. She was in her son's hands now. Whatever happened would happen, and if something bad came up, he'd take care of it because he was great and he loved her. Far from flinching, she actually relaxed even more. Although her eyes were still covered, her smile brightened the surrounding yard.

Then there was a voice, sounding vaguely male. "Postman here. Good evening, Mr. Plummer. And Mrs. Plummer!"

Alan said, "Good evening, Mr. Henderson." He tried to sound calm, as if nothing were out of the ordinary, but he couldn't completely hide the tension of his great erotic arousal.

Suddenly Susan was hit with a double whammy. For one thing, she realized the voice was Amy's, pretending to sound like a man. She wasn't at all frightened, but it was nice to know. For another, she realized the name Mr. Henderson was the one she'd used in her fantasy.

She was all smiles as she delivered her line. "Good evening, Mr. Henderson. Did you know my son owns m-UH! Oh! Owns my ASS?" She had to gasp the words out between pants as Alan continued to fuck her all the while. She couldn't help moaning with unreserved passion as Alan shifted into a slightly higher gear and kept right on thrusting. Another minor orgasm hit her as shivers of excitement ran up and down her spine.

She thought, Tiger, my love, when we get done with this, you're gonna be soooo rewarded! I don't know what I can do that I'm not doing already, but I'm going to love and serve you that much more! I'm gonna love you to death for making my dream come true! 'Mr. Henderson!' That's too much! You're just the best son in the universe! She laughed, groaned, and writhed as Alan started pounding her ass even more powerfully in response to her increasing need to be forcefully violated.

These thoughts never made it all the way to spoken words, as she was too far gone in her lust to say anything coherent.

Mother and son continued to fuck in relative silence. They could hear the sound of crickets over the slurpy and squishy sounds of their joining, and the increasingly loud slapping sound of his thighs against her squirming and squeezing buttocks. But the dominant sound was how both of them were huffing and puffing like two runaway steam engines.

Susan

It didn't take long after that, maybe another minute or so. They'd only been outside for about five minutes total when Alan started to cum. What seemed to him like buckets of cum churned their way out of his balls, to be forcibly pumped at high pressure into his mother's hungrily milking asshole. Luckily, that triggered a great climax in her as well and they had a great cum together.

Susan shuddered and twitched while desperately trying to hold on for dear life as they both kept riding the peak of their mutual orgasms. Her long brunette hair flew about in every direction. Her breasts were pressed hard into the grass as he rammed her deep, over and over while his cum flowed freely into the deepest hidden recesses of her happy asshole.

But as her orgasm passed, a little bit of her fear of being caught outside came back. The fear was no longer all-powerful, but it was enough to prevent her from passing out or collapsing.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.