Six Times A Day
Part 120: Thank You

Copyright© 2004 - 2015 by Spacer X. All rights reserved

Harem Incest Sex Story: Part 120: Thank You - High school senior Alan is diagnosed with a rare condition requiring six orgasms a day. The women in his life - mother, sister, neighbors, cheerleaders, and more - end up swept away by their own lusts while helping him. This epic roller coaster of passion, love, and sex leads to results no one sees coming. The variety of characters, humor, and hot sex will leave you wanting more.

Caution: This Harem Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   BiSexual   Humor   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Lactation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Doctor/Nurse   Size   Slow   Illustrated   mother helps son relieve his blue balls,mother sucks son,mother fucks son,sister fucks her own brother,sister tricks brother into sex

Day 74: Thursday, November 28

Chapter 1

Alan drove down the road with Glory in the seat next to him. With their windows open, the wind blowing everywhere, and both of them wearing dark sunglasses to fight the glare of the bright sun, they looked like a typical relaxed Southern California couple. But that picture was betrayed by the serious frowns on the faces of both Alan and Glory. The awkward silence between them grew and grew until it became nearly unbearable.

Finally, Glory said, "Sorry, but maybe you should just turn around and take me back. This isn't working."

Alan had a strong desire to ask her what was wrong and talk it out. But he remembered the advice Suzanne gave him before he left: above all, he should get Glory to the Plummer house and not be distracted from that goal. So he just said, "Glory, please. I don't know what's upsetting you, but can't you just give it a try? Just five minutes. If nothing else, I want you to meet everyone." He pushed his sunglasses up on his forehead so she could see the earnest sincerity in his eyes. "Please?"

Glory still looked as ill-tempered, but he had such a sad and pleading puppy dog look on his face that she just couldn't say no. In fact, she was so conflicted that she didn't say anything at all.

As she sat there in the car with the wind blowing through her hair, she thought, This is bad. Why did I even get into this car in the first place? I almost feel like throwing myself out the door when he comes to a stop. What's wrong with me?

She looked over at him again and felt a yawning pit of despair open up. Damn! He's just so ... irresistible! I don't know if I want to kill him or fuck him! Okay, I do know: fuck him! Grrr! That fucking pisses me off. I know, maybe I'll fuck him and THEN kill him! No, the one thing I have to do is keep my urges in check. I have to be strong. Dammit!

They continued to ride in silence. Alan turned on the radio to lessen the awkwardness.

By the time they got to the Plummer house, Glory had resigned herself to just grit her teeth and endure her way through the entire meal. It was too late to back out, especially after her last minute calls to Suzanne about what to wear. She tried to psych herself up to act at least halfway hospitable to the people she would be meeting, but it was difficult to get in the mood.

The next thing she knew, she was walking up the driveway to the front door. But long before they could reach it, there was an explosion of happiness.

"Glooooooryyyy! Yeay!" Katherine and Amy burst through the door and rushed at Glory like her long lost sisters.

Amy got to Glory much faster than Katherine, mostly because she'd kicked off her high heels first.

Amy

As Alan watched Amy running forward with arms outstretched and her copper-colored hair blowing in the breeze, he thought, I could definitely get used to coming home to this kind of reception every day. Sweet! Amy's so great. Just looking at her, and Sis, and somehow I'm feeling better about the Glory situation already.

Katherine kicked off her shoes and quickly caught up. She held the hem of her Persian-green sleeveless gown as she hurried along.

Before Glory knew what was happening, she found herself in the middle of a three way hug.

"You made it! Cool! We're so psyched! This is going to be a super big fun time!" Surprisingly, it was Katherine who said that to Glory, as she was picking up on some of Amy's lingo.

But Amy chimed in, "Super duper double big fun time! Funtasticallyultranormousblastorific!" She wore a dark yellow gown that showed far too much cleavage to make Suzanne happy, but in fact Suzanne was showing just about as much skin.

Glory felt like she was being squeezed to death from all sides. But the enthusiasm was so overwhelming that she couldn't help feeling a little better. She was too distracted by all the attention to ask exactly what Amy had just said.

Then she heard Suzanne say, "Girls, give her a chance to breathe, please. Welcome, Glory. Sorry about our overenthusiastic welcome wagon, but, well, there's really no containing these two."

Glory looked towards the door and saw Suzanne and Susan standing next to each other in the door frame. Both of them looked smashing in formal gowns. Susan's gown was dark green while Suzanne's was a lighter green that had more blue in it. The cuts of their gowns were almost the same, and both showed a lot of cleavage. By wearing gowns with such similar colors and styles, it was like they were flaunting their remarkably similar bodies and even their similar names.

However, despite all the similarities, Glory only had eyes for Suzanne. She was so emotionally (and erotically) moved just seeing her that she had to look away before her feelings got the best of her. It seemed that every time she saw Suzanne lately, she had trouble breathing. She looked around as Amy and Katherine finally let go and saw Alan standing off to the side of the impromptu huggers.

SusanSuzanne

Had Glory looked closely she would have seen that while Susan was smiling, her face also showed worry. She worried both that Alan and Glory wouldn't end up as lovers and that she would say or do something during the meal to screw things up.

Glory had been mad at Alan since he'd picked her up (though she wasn't sure why) but now she didn't seem so upset anymore. Everyone was so happy and full of smiles (except for a surprisingly quiet and oddly subdued Alan) that she suddenly felt a lot better about coming to the Plummer house after all.

During the hug, Glory's overcoat had opened up in the front.

Amy stood back and said to her, "Let's have a good look at you. Oh, wow! Superstupendowowgasmic! What a dress!"

Encouraged, Glory opened her overcoat some more.

Katherine also stood back and chimed in, "My God, Glory, you look fantastic! I'm so jealous!" But then she thought to herself, Uh-oh! The J-word. I can't allow myself to get caught up in that again. Like Suzanne said, this is Glory's day. So what if she's showing twice as much cleavage as I am? I just have to grin and bear it for my Big Brother.

All four women oohed and aahed at Glory's outfit, especially after she took the overcoat off completely and handed it to Alan, who seemed to be waiting to take it as if he were a household servant. He also held her purse and the flowers he had given her when he picked her up. Glory felt like a star; even Suzanne joined the others in fawning over her and showering her with compliments.

Susan thought, This is so exciting! Glory certainly is a beautiful woman. It makes me so happy and proud to know that my son's fat cock has repeatedly slid all the way down her throat! I can't blow this by getting too excited though. Glory definitely belongs in the harem. I'd love to see her squeal like a stuck pig when Tiger fucks her deep and fast! True, her boobs are on the small side, but he loves her, and that's what matters most.

Glory thought, I can't believe I'm not wearing panties or a bra! If the others only knew, they'd think I'm a terrible slut for sure. Hell, I might as well have stuck a Televibe under my dress for good measure.

Little did she know, but no one there was wearing any underwear at all. Suzanne had ordered everyone to put on panties for Glory's sake, and all the women agreed, but at the last minute they all secretly reneged on this, even Suzanne. Each of them had reached a point where they simply couldn't bear wearing underwear at home.

Glory was feeling better all the time, but she still felt a deep sense of unease that wouldn't go away. She kept looking at Katherine and Susan and thinking about incest. She knew both of them well enough in a formal way from school, especially since Susan was an involved mother, but she hadn't seen Susan since she'd found out about the incest factor and now she saw her in a whole new light. Even as everyone was treating her like a movie star, she kept thinking things like, This is Alan's mother. And they have sex. He actually puts his penis in her. That's just too disgusting to contemplate!

But for now, she luxuriated in the compliments as the group slowly made its way inside.

Amy made note of the darkness of Glory's gown by singing the riff to ACDC's Back in Black. "Bump! Bad-da-dump! Bad-da-dump! Ba-dump, ba-dump, ba-dump, bad-dump! 'Cos she's back in black, yeah she's back in black!' Yeow!" She reached out to press her fingertip against the skin of Glory's upper arm, but quickly pulled back as if her finger had been burned by Glory's sheer hotness.

Amy giggled playfully at her own antics, and even Glory had to grin a little bit in response.

Alan had been quiet and expressionless the entire time, standing there holding Glory's things like some kind of emotionally detached butler oblivious to the party swirling all around him. But now he felt obliged to correct Amy's comment. "Actually, Aims, it's a very dark blue, not black."

He was trying to act standoffish in response to the way Glory had been treating him, but Glory looked so good in her gown that he couldn't help but add, "However, I gotta agree with your 'yeow!' comment. Glory, I have to admit that despite everything we've been through, I keep thinking of you as a teacher. But seeing you dressed like this, you're nothing but 100% gorgeous woman."

Glory

Glory beamed. She even found herself unconsciously preening and posing a little bit.

Susan thought, That's my son! '100% gorgeous woman.' What a charmer. How can any woman resist his silver tongue, let alone his massive cock? Not me, that's for sure, hee-hee! I wish I could slide my lips all over his sperm-filled thickness right now. A boy that charming needs to be rewarded, constantly! He needs to pump his cum into his mommy's tummy! Mmmm. Yummy!

She tried to control her rising lust, and think about Glory instead. But I do have to agree with him that she's looking mighty fine today, in spite of her relatively small breasts. I guess I can concede that she's extremely Alan-worthy as an overall package. She just has a kind of aura of beauty about her that even makes me feel a little jealous.

The whole group had made it inside the house by now. Alan gave up on trying to act standoffish. He closed the door and asked, "Glory, can I put your coat away?"

She nodded with a smile.

Alan smiled in return and walked off with her coat. However, his smile was forced, because he was feeling extremely nervous and uneasy.


Chapter 2

Susan opened her eyes wide and said, "Ooh! I'd better check on things in the kitchen. Girls, Suzanne, I trust you to take care of our guest." Then she hurried off towards the kitchen.

Glory noticed that Susan had gone through the living room towards the dining room and kitchen while Alan went down a hallway leading in a different direction, but Glory correctly guessed that the hallway went on the other side of the stairway in the center of the house and connected to the kitchen. She'd noticed a concern in Susan's eyes as Alan left and felt almost certain that Susan was really sneaking off to be with him.

As usual, Glory couldn't contain her curiosity. So she said to the others, "If you don't mind, I'm just going to powder my nose for a minute. Can you point me to the bathroom?"

The nearest bathroom was down the same hallway Alan had disappeared into. But she went that way and saw no sign of him, even though putting an overcoat, purse, and flowers away hardly took any time at all. Glory wasn't really sure where she was going, but as she was about to enter the bathroom, she stopped.

She thought, Susan and Alan are up to no good; I just know it. I'll bet dollars to donuts that they're engaged in some kind of perverted incestuous act right now. If I'm going to break loose from his hold on my heart, maybe that's what I need to see, to shake some sense into me. If I see them getting it on, it'll be torture for me, but that'll end the spell.

The bathroom door was a few feet down the hallway, so she knew she couldn't been seen from the front foyer. She knew the others standing near the front door would have no reason to suspect she wasn't in the bathroom. She snuck down the hall towards the kitchen, feeling nervous and guilty about acting like a thief.

The hallway led to the kitchen, and as she got closer she saw that her fears and suspicions were confirmed, because Alan and his mother were standing in a tight embrace in the middle of the kitchen. Her heart was crushed as her worst fears seemed to be realized.

She stood just outside the kitchen. She wasn't worried about being seen because she was too distraught to pay much heed to getting caught snooping. Luckily for Glory, Alan was in the best position to see her but he happened to have his eyes closed, so she was at least momentarily safe.

But as she stared, she realized that Alan was quietly sobbing into Susan's shoulder, although no tears were flowing yet.

That put things in a completely different light.

As she watched them, it dawned on her, This isn't an erotic embrace; it's just a mother comforting a son. It looked like a private and intense moment and Glory knew that she should leave them be, but her curiosity would not be denied so she continued to stare. Mostly she wanted to know what was upsetting Alan so much.

GlorySusan

She didn't have to wait very long to find out. As if on cue, Susan asked, "What's troubling you, Tiger?"

Alan sobbed, "Mom, I'm losing it! Just losing it!"

Susan stroked the hair on the back of his head tenderly. "Losing what, dear?"

"Just losing everything! Losing my mind! I'm gonna have a complete breakdown, I know it!"

"What do you mean?" Susan asked in a quiet and soothing voice.

"It's just ... Everything is too intense. I mean, what happened this morning, and now with Glory ... I feel like I'm stretched twelve different ways. I can't handle it!"

It was a very lucky thing that Alan only obliquely mentioned "what happened this morning" instead of referring to Heather by name, since he was mainly thinking about the mentally and physically exhausting time he'd had at Heather's house. Glory would have thrown a conniption fit if she'd known Alan and Heather had had sex with each other just a short time earlier.

Susan prodded her son as he continued to sob into her shoulder, "What changed? You seemed fine when you left to pick up Glory a short while ago."

"I know. I was so happy to see her. I was really looking forward to it. But she hardly said a single word the whole way here. It was so tense. It was just about the last straw for me. I can't take this nonstop roller coaster ride anymore. I'm ready to snap. She doesn't love me, Mom! She doesn't love me!"

With that, he lost all self control and started to cry.

Susan stroked his back and hair with both hands while still tightly hugging him and said, "Hush, now, hush, you don't want her to hear. This house isn't that big, even with the music on." She was referring to the fact that the stereo in the living room was playing some easy listening background music (Dionne Warwick's greatest hits). That, plus the sheer distance of what was in fact a very large house, could cover up the sounds of normal crying, but not all out bawling.

Alan realized this and the last thing he wanted was for Glory to see him red-eyed and crying, so he managed to stop his tears from flowing before they really got started, at least for the moment. But clearly he was extremely torn up.

Susan just held him and comforted him for a minute or two. She tried by sheer force of will to physically pass her love and energy into him in order to give him the strength and confidence he needed. Her positive vibrations seemed to slowly have an effect.

Glory stepped back down the hallway so she couldn't see them, but stayed close enough to remain within earshot of what was being said. She leaned against the wall.

Then Susan said, firmly and matter-of-factly, "Son, you're wrong."

That surprised Alan enough for him to momentarily pull his head back so he could look into her eyes and see what she meant.

She pressed on, "I know she loves you. It's a fact. A plain and simple fact! If she was acting cool and distant, that's just because her feelings are strong and she's having trouble getting them under control."

He sadly replied, "She's acting reasonably nice now, but that's just 'cos she's trying to be polite. You didn't see her earlier. She was ice cold. She hates me! She can't handle all the weirdness in my life - she thinks I'm a freak. I've messed everything up for her! I've ruined her whole life!" He was ready to launch into all out crying as he worked himself up again.

But Susan cut those feelings off with a simple gesture of a finger on his lips. "No," she said empathically, her voice carrying surprisingly quiet authority and power. "That's not true. If she didn't love you, she wouldn't be here. I'm sure it wasn't easy for her to come here. Yes, she must think we're all a bunch of freaks, including you, but she still came anyway. That's a true sign of love. Now, it's true that maybe physical love with her isn't in the cards; I don't know. But I do know that she loves you, just as much as you love her, and the two of you have some kind of special bond that can't be broken."

So far, Susan's words were keeping his tears at bay, but just barely. "How do you know?" he asked doubtfully.

"A mother knows these things. I can see it in her eyes."

He buried his face into her shoulder again, but at least he still wasn't crying. "I don't know, Mom. I just don't know."

"Trust me. Have I ever been wrong about these things?"

He thought back about it, then chuckled as he said, "Frankly, yes!" He recalled times when she was too overconfident about him, for instance thinking that Christine would say yes when he asked her out two months ago. She thought so highly of him, even before their sexual fun began, that she practically felt he could walk on water. Needless to say, that clouded her judgment and both of them knew it.

They shared a good laugh at that, which at least lightened the mood enough to push further crying from his mind.

As Susan continued to stroke his hair in a motherly way, she said, "Well, okay, you got me there! I can't help it if I think you're great. But I'm really very sure this time. Call it a mother's intuition. I know how strongly you feel about her, and I know that whatever happens, it's going to be for the best."

"I don't know. I just don't know, Mom. I mean, what would I do without her? I know that sounds absurd given all the women in my life, but there's just one Glory, you know? I love her! Am I crazy to want her so badly when I have you and the others with me? Am I selfish? At times like this I feel like I must be mad. It's just not right to have so many lovers."

"Now, now, Tiger, you don't know what you're saying. Everything is going to be just fine. We've been talking for far too long now though and people are going to start asking questions if you don't go back out there. I want you to go back out to our guest and be your charming best. Remember that you're surrounded by a cradle of love. We all love you so much. You're not going to crack up or fall apart because I won't let that happen! I'm going to be right here, praying for you, just like always."

She thought, I wish I could suck Tiger's cock for a couple of minutes, at least. A nice little spermy load down Mommy's throat would help him relax. But I have to be good, with Glory in the house. Besides, he needs me as a shoulder to cry on now. She playfully slapped him on the butt, spurring him to get his act together and go back to be with Glory.

"Thanks, Mom. I'll try." He closed his eyes and leaned in to kiss her on the lips. He felt a couple of passionate French kisses would put him in a much better mood.

But Susan leaned forward and kissed him on the cheek, causing his mouth to plant itself on her other cheek. Then she pulled away before he could rectify that and meet her lips with his. She spanked his butt again, less playfully this time. "Come on, don't dawdle. I'm sure Glory's wondering what's up already. Tell them you had to help me in the kitchen with the turkey. And remember that Suzanne and I and everyone else are standing right behind you all the way."

"Thanks, Mom. I love you so much." He felt the urge to French kiss her again, but something held him back. He sensed she must have a good reason why she'd just kissed him on the cheek and had a feeling that he should just accept it and go join the others. He stepped away and said, "I'd better get cleaned up first. I must look like a mess."

He still looked sharp in his suit and tie, but his hair was even more tussled than usual, and there were a few streaks of tears down his cheeks.

Glory had been lurking down the hallway, spending most of the time out of sight. Once she realized that mother and son were just endlessly hugging each other, continued gawking served her no purpose except to increase her chance of getting caught. She had crept a bit closer to the kitchen door to see if they would kiss, but now she realized that there was a good chance Alan would come down the hallway she was standing in to use the bathroom she'd passed through to make himself presentable again.

She ducked back into the den and then through to the bathroom. Checking herself in the mirror for a few moments to confirm that she still looked presentable, she was about to open the door but then remembered to flush the toilet to make it seem like she'd had to go to the bathroom.

As she went through the act of washing her hands, she thought, Boy, that was not what I expected ... at all! I feel so guilty, sneaking around like a common criminal, when Susan is just being a good mom! Maybe I have it all wrong. I mean, I know those two must be having sex, and it pains me to even think about that, but at least it looks like it hasn't twisted their basic mother-son relationship all out of shape. I'm probably being too judgmental. Alan's a good kid. I know that; I just have to remember it. It's not like his mother is thinking of having sex with him 24-hours a day and blowing him under the table while he's eating at every meal or anything crazy like that. Probably they're just like any other family most of the time. I have to get a grip instead of letting my imagination simply run wild all the time.

Feeling a lot better about things, she opened the bathroom door to rejoin the others. It seemed like a long time but in reality it had been less than five minutes since she'd walked inside the Plummer house.

Glory didn't realize that even her wildest imagination couldn't compare to just how sex-crazed the Plummer house was most of the time, or how rare it was lately for Alan and Susan to share a completely non-sexual embrace like they'd just had. But Susan had a good mother's intuition. After Alan started sobbing so loudly, Susan grew concerned that Glory might hear and come to investigate. She almost felt as if Glory was watching, and tried to behave as if Glory was watching, which was a very lucky thing since Glory WAS watching. It wasn't that what she'd said was dishonest, but there were other things she otherwise would have said and done (such as French kissing) if she hadn't have a gut feeling to be careful.

After another minute or two, both Susan and her son returned to where Glory and the others were standing by the door. Everyone else was so engrossed in conversation that the two of them didn't even find an occasion to give their excuses as to why they'd taken so long.


Chapter 3

With all six people together again, the suggestion was made to move into the living room.

Glory led the way. "My, what a lovely house. It's so much bigger than I imagined. It's practically like a mansion..." She froze in her tracks. "Oh my goodness. What is THAT?" She stared at the polished brass pole in the middle of the living room.

Suzanne had already anticipated that the recent living room additions would need to be dealt with for Glory's sake. The extra large bed in the room had been moved to a corner and covered with boxes, and then the resulting pile had a large tarp thrown over it. She figured that would take care of the bed. But there really was no way to disguise the dance pole.

So the only option was to admit the truth, more or less.

"Oh, that?" Suzanne replied casually, as if discussing a flower arrangement. "That's a dance pole. It's been there for a while. Since Katherine and Amy are cheerleaders, they like to practice their routines with it."

Glory frowned. She was tempted to make some biting comments about the pole, but she held back. However, she couldn't help think about Katherine dancing in some half-naked outfit for the benefit of her brother. In-house, on-demand, live cheerleader strip shows. That must be nice for him. How convenient.

Katherine

Suddenly, Glory had a vivid vision of Katherine standing at the pole with a long, tanned leg wrapped around it, ready to "dance" for her brother. The room was quite dark, with only one bright stage light shining down over the gleaming brass pole. The shapely teen wore nothing but the high heels she had on in real life. She was looking right at Glory with a deadly serious stare, as if challenging her. Glory imagined her saying, Come, dance. Join the debauchery. Join the evil.

Glory shuddered and turned away. Since the pole conjured up disgusting thoughts and images for her, she tried to move on to other topics. She stated blandly, "Nice house here. Very nice."

Katherine brightly said, "We like it. You want to have the big tour?"

"Sure."

So Glory was led all over the house, with most of the others in tow. Only Susan stayed behind, to keep an eye on the kitchen.

The tour was largely uneventful, except for the fact that on the upper floor Glory was struck by an instantly recognizable smell of cum. Most of the house smelled almost sickeningly sweet from all the air freshener that had been used, but most such efforts were focused on the ground floor. Alan's room, in particular, had such a strong sexual odor that all the others showing Glory around were a bit abashed and tried to get her away from his room as quickly as possible.

But for Glory, the smell was like waving a red flag in front of a bull. Her nostrils flared and her nipples grew hard as she took deep breaths, trying to soak up as much of his essence as she could without being noticed. She had to chide herself, What am I doing? This is ridiculous! I don't care how good his cum smells and tastes, he's probably had sex with his mother and sister on that very bed! Maybe even at the same time. He has a whole harem, for crying out loud!

She pushed her way past all the others and out of Alan's bedroom so she could get some fresh air. However, now that she recognized his distinctive scent, she realized that it was all over the house. All that goddamned air freshener didn't get rid of his cum smell; it's just covering it up! Gaawwwd, how much sex must this sex-fiend student of mine have every day to smell up the entire house like this?! He must have squirted his cock into these women in every single room, over and over!

Glory found herself imagining sex acts in every room and on top of every piece of furniture. This was so disconcerting that she only spent a couple of seconds looking at Susan's master bedroom before quickly redirecting the group to show her the pool out back so she could get some truly fresh air.

A minute or so later, as she stood by the pool with the others, she thought, This is going to be a lot more difficult than I thought. Even here, I can't imagine them actually having sex outside, but surely all these gorgeous vixens must drive him crazy out here with their skimpy bathing suits. Sex is everywhere!

Her brain was filled with conflicting emotions as she was torn between lust and disgust. She called an early end to the house tour and sat down at the dinner table in the dining room. (This was met with disguised relief from the others, since there wasn't much they could do to explain the recording room down in the basement, and they mostly just hoped to keep her from even knowing about that locked door.)

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.