Six Times A Day - Cover

Six Times A Day

Copyright© 2004 - 2015 by Spacer X. All rights reserved

Part 117: The Devil Inside

Harem Incest Sex Story: Part 117: The Devil Inside - High school senior Alan is diagnosed with a rare condition requiring six orgasms a day. The women in his life - mother, sister, neighbors, cheerleaders, and more - end up swept away by their own lusts while helping him. This epic roller coaster of passion, love, and sex leads to results no one sees coming. The variety of characters, humor, and hot sex will leave you wanting more.

Caution: This Harem Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   BiSexual   Humor   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Lactation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Doctor/Nurse   Size   Slow   Illustrated   mother helps son relieve his blue balls,mother sucks son,mother fucks son,sister fucks her own brother,sister tricks brother into sex

Day 74: Thursday, November 28

Chapter 1

Alan parked his car and shut off the engine. Looking across the street, he wondered if what he was planning was such a good idea.

He'd driven over to the Morgan house, intending to surprise Heather, but now that he was there he was having second thoughts about it. For one thing, he could tell that her parents were home, which would make any hanky-panky that the two of them might get up to in her room a risky proposition indeed. Of course, taking those kinds of risks had never stopped Heather before, and in fact she seemed to relish and crave that kind of risk taking.

His life had been so crazy and busy lately that he hadn't had much time to strategize and plan ahead. In fact, most of his thinking about how to handle Heather had taken place in the car ride over, so he was still very unsure of himself.

The question is, will what I'm planning to do to her throw her for enough of a loop so as to give me some more breathing space? I've got to punish her for yesterday's defiance, but it can't all just be "bitter, bitter, bitter" or else she'll rebel and that'll be the end of everything. No, Xania's right. I have to do "bitter, bitter, sweet" in order to keep stringing her along and keep her right where I want her. The thing is, will she recognize the sweet for the punishment it is and yet still want it so as to take the bitter as well and reach for the final prize of her own free will? That's the real question.

As usual, trying to figure out Heather only led him around in circles. So far he'd done well with her working mostly on instinct, but he knew he'd been damn lucky too.

Ah, what the hell. Might as well give it a shot. What's the worst that could happen, right?

Somehow, the bravado didn't help as much as he'd hoped. He unbuckled his seat belt and got out of the car.

Trying to act casual and bored, even though the street was completely deserted, he gathered up the dildo for Heather he'd just picked up at the sex shop and wandered over onto the Morgan property. Before his nerve could weaken, he started climbing the tree that led to Lover's Window, the not-so-secret entrance to her room.

You know, it's ironic. Back when Heather muscled her way into my life, she told me in no uncertain terms to come back and sneak into her room to fuck her again, anytime I wanted. Of course when she made her request that was really a demand, so she never dreamed that I, a "mere nerd," wouldn't start coming up here to her room every time she snapped her fingers. Man, was she ever pissed off when I didn't.

And now, here I am, sneaking into her room like she wanted me to, and while her parents are home no less. But if she knew what I'm planning for her I don't think she'd be so keen on my visit this time. If nothing else, I've got to at least knock her socks off again and keep her off balance. If I don't keep the upper hand with her, especially after her recent stunts, I'm gonna be toast.

When he reached the second story window, he tried to peer in through the glass to see if she was anywhere in sight. She wasn't, but her bedroom door was closed. Considering this a good sign, he tried to lift the window and found it unlocked. It was a little stiff as he slid it up.

Hopefully it's just stiff from disuse, he thought. On the other hand this is Heather we're talking about. If the window isn't being used that means her pussy isn't being used and that just ain't happening.

As soon as he'd opened the window a crack and could hear the sounds from inside better, he heard a running shower. Trying to make as little noise as possible, he slid the window up high enough to climb in through the opening. The shower running in the adjacent bathroom was loud enough to cover his entry. Once inside, he quietly closed the window again and took stock of the situation.

So far so good. This is kind of exciting - it's like I'm James Bond on a secret mission or something, sent to seduce the femme fatale. I hadn't expected to find her in the shower, so how can I make use of that? Hmmm. If this were a Bond film, I could join her in the shower. Or I could get naked, climb into her bed, and surprise her with a come-hither look when she walks out all disheveled while still drying off. Hmmm. Decisions, decisions...

Looking around while trying to make up his mind, he started undressing and stacking his clothes (and the "gift" he'd bought for her) in an out of the way corner where they wouldn't be obvious.

Heather

Then he noticed something on the wall he'd never seen before. It was a picture of Heather, all dolled up with her hair partly in curls instead of in her usual ponytail. He thought, Smokin'! She looks like she's dressed to go to the prom or something fancy, and in fact, she probably was. God, I hardly recognize her. She looks even hotter than usual, if such a thing is possible. I can't believe that I'm gonna be sinking Alan Junior into her honey pot in a matter of minutes. Sweetness! I still can't get over the fact that this girl, the head cheerleader and future prom queen, is my personal bitchslut! Not bad for a so-called nerd, eh?

He felt a stiffening in his shorts as he stared at the stunning photograph. The sound of the running shower was certainly increasing his arousal, too. I think I'll poke both her pussy and her ass today, just 'cos I feel like it. Heh!

But he had time to kill until she came out. Wandering around the room, he came to a full length mirror on the wall near her personal bathroom.

Of course! he thought, remembering back to the time that he'd gotten her to agree to her Inner Bitch Taming program in the theater room. At the time, I didn't think about her having a mirror like this in her room, but as much as she loves to flaunt her body, how could she not?

He felt his balls churn and his erection thicken even more as he remembered what he'd done with her (and got her to admit to) the last time he'd had her in front of a mirror like this one. Hell, man, what am I waiting for? He pulled his shorts down and let his hard-on spring free.

Suddenly the shower in the bathroom stopped.

He felt his "Bad Alan" side well up within him. He grinned at his reflection. Show time!


Chapter 2

Heather was in an irritable mood. She was taking a shower not only to get clean but also hopefully to shake her up with scalding hot water and wash away her bad feelings. Unfortunately, she had more than one reason for feeling cranky this morning.

She thought as she grazed her hands over her breasts, There's a lot of things bugging me right now, but let's face it, there's only one serious problem: my goddamned Inner Bitch is too horny and needy. Again!

Heather

Yesterday afternoon, Simone had given her an incredible anal reaming (or more properly, "Mister Simone" had done so, as that's what she'd been instructed to call her best friend's huge new strap-on). It went on for hours and hours. By the time Simone left for dinner, Heather felt like she'd be unable to stand or sit for a week. But here it was, only the morning after, and she was already craving more.

Yesterday's experiences had also confirmed beyond a shadow of a doubt something that Alan had accused Heather of being when he and Simone had started her on her Bitch Trainers: Heather was a size queen.

Until yesterday, she'd had no idea how big the toys Simone had been stuffing her butt with were. All she knew about them for sure was that they felt "good" when they were in her. Okay, really good actually, she had to admit. But she just couldn't help feeling like she wasn't being filled up to the max somehow, and that any wasted "capacity" for her meant that she was being (in a manner of speaking) shortchanged somehow on the deal. She could tell that since the first day, her Bitch Trainers had been getting bigger, but she'd been prevented from looking at or touching them in any way, so she had no objective way of measuring and quantifying the sizes being used.

That changed when she'd been sent home from school yesterday morning.

Even though she knew she wasn't allowed to touch, let alone see, her Bitch Trainers, she had to see, with her own eyes, touch with her own hands, and even measure with her own tape measure, exactly what kind of toys had been stuffed into the hole between her endlessly tingling nether cheeks for the last few days.

But when she'd actually done the deed and pulled out the latest Bitch Trainer dildo Simone had put in her, she wasn't ready for the shock of actually seeing it. For minute after long minute, she could only stare at the huge monster, dumbstruck by the thought that anything so large could have fit inside her rear end. If she hadn't pulled it out of her ass with her own two hands, she never would have believed it could have gone in.

After the shock wore off, she went and got her tape measure. She discovered the Bitch Trainer she'd extracted was eleven inches long and about six inches around. She compared that to penis sizes. She knew that ten-inch penises were much less than one in a thousand. A nine-incher was the biggest she'd ever personally experienced (Ted "The Big Ten Inch" Pulaski really only had a nine inch penis). That had seemed gigantic at the time. Eleven, on the other hand, was practically off the scale, something one only found in porn.

As far as Heather was concerned, bigger meant better. More powerful. More dominant. More commanding. More exclusive.

Unfortunately for Heather, Simone knew her too well. She'd gone straight to Heather's underwear drawer, found where Heather had stashed her Bitch Trainer, and left with it. Worse, Simone knew Heather's dildo collection intimately and had managed to find and take away every single one as well. She said it was part of Heather's punishment to "go without" for a little while.

So, when Heather woke up feeling intensely hot, itchy, and anally needy instead of just tired and sore like she'd expected, she had no way to scratch her itch. With it being Thanksgiving, she couldn't even count on seeing Simone later in the day. To call up anyone else for sex seemed pathetic and desperate.

She'd tried using her fingers at first, but for some reason that was just really unsatisfying for her. Even if she could find one of her own toys or some random fuck friend, it wouldn't have felt right. If she could have gone out and bought a giant dildo, that wouldn't have been satisfying either. The problem was, none of those things would have had the stamp of approval of Alan, her Bitch Tamer, and Simone, his assistant Bitch Tamer. If it wasn't a part of her bitch training program, then it didn't have that special aura for her. She knew without even trying that the experience would be lackluster and unsatisfying, if not downright frustrating, should she use anything in her ass other than the dildos officially sanctioned as her Bitch Trainers.

Worse, in some weird way, it would have felt like cheating. Cheating had never bothered her before (in fact, she'd reveled in the wrongness of it), but now it did. Even putting her finger in her own ass felt wrong somehow, but not wrong in a delightfully sinful way, just wrong in an unpleasant way. This was pissing her off.

Then there was the fact that she wouldn't be getting her daily enema from Simone today because it was a holiday. Simone had warned her that daily enemas weren't healthy over the long term, so taking some days off was a good thing to do. But Heather didn't care about the long term.

It wasn't that she actually liked the enemas - in fact, they didn't turn her on at all. It was what they meant, what they got her ready for, that got her excited. Getting an enema was like putting a little sign over her ass: "Heather's butt, open and ready for a serious Alan plowing."

Thinking about those possibilities always got her going, that and the fact that Simone would usually finger lube her ass afterwards. Simone had started getting really good at fingering her asshole lately, making quite an enjoyable production of it with her teasing and pleasing ways.

Just before showering, Heather had given herself an enema, but found that without Simone there to talk to and play with, it was just another chore. Instead of getting her warmed up and ready for more, she felt frustrated and denied.

So that's how she'd ended up taking an unusually long and hot shower. The cascading water didn't really take the edge off her anal urges, or the insistent tingling she felt down there between her cheeks, but it did at least distract her for a while and allow her to feel otherwise refreshed.

However, she did have one thing that got her at least somewhat excited, and that was her recurring Alan fantasies. As she showered, she pointed the shower hose to her pussy as she tailored one of her typical recent fantasies for a shower scenario.

She was taking a shower all alone in the girl's locker room after cheerleader practice when Alan came into the shower area, naked. "Alan, what are you doing here?"

"Sorry Heather, but I just had to see you right away."

"What is it? It had better be important. I wouldn't want you to get into trouble."

He walked right up to her and looked her in her eyes, paying no mind to their nakedness. "It's just that I've been thinking, and I realized you're the one I really love."

"No, you're just saying that because Amy found some other guy." (In Heather's fantasies, she always found ways to end Alan's other relationships so she wouldn't have any competition.)

"No. Really, it's true! The thing is, at first I bought into the stereotype of you being a bitch, but as I got to know you better I realized you're not really a bitch at all. You're a great and powerful woman destined to do great things, but you're surrounded by fools and incompetents who hold you down. Of course they say nasty things about you, because they're jealous and they don't understand your genius! But I do." In the daydream, he stepped forward and tentatively held her by the shoulders, while in reality she aimed the shower nozzle up over her chest.

"Finally, at least one person has a clue. But you've been treating me like shit lately, fucking me however you want, like I was your personal sex toy. Why should I believe you now?"

"Oh please let me make it up to you, Heather, my love. If anything, you own MY body, I love you so much. I'll do whatever you want!"

"Will you? Prove it. Get down on your knees and make me cum. Right now."

"Yes, ma'am! There's nothing I'd love better than to eat you out all day!" In the dream, he dropped to his knees and started licking her pussy. Meanwhile in reality, she blasted the nozzle onto her clit from less than an inch away while she fingered her pussy lips.

"Aaah. That feels good. But you've got a lot of making up to do. And I like the 'ma'am.' I want you to call me that from now on."

"With pleasure, ma'am!"

The rest of the fantasy involved a great deal more pussy licking and a lot less talking. The fantasy had a vaginal focus instead of an anal focus mostly for practical reasons: the shower nozzle felt pretty good on her vulva at close range, but it didn't stimulate her anus all that much.

Heather

However, touching herself just couldn't compare to the touch of someone else, no matter how pleasant the fantasy was for her. Her heart wasn't really in it due to her existing bad mood, and she couldn't quite get herself off.

As a result, she finished the shower even more sexually frustrated than when she got in it.

Shutting off the water, she stood in the shower, letting the water droplets slide downwards along her skin. Grragh! It's no use. I'm just wasting my time. I might as well try to make something out of this stupid day. Using her hands, she sluiced the water off her body and angrily thrust aside the shower curtain. Yanking the towel out of the rack, she began to roughly dry herself off.

Stupid fucking Simone, leaving me all alone, completely high and dry. Eh, I really shouldn't get mad at her, but dammit, it's not fair! The more my two Bitch Tamers play with my ass, the needier it gets! Stupid holiday, that's the problem. Like I really care about Thanks-fucking-giving. Having to sit through hours and hours of boring family stuff, hours and hours of anally unfulfilling tedium - ugh! If only I could steal away and play with Simone at least a little bit, but she says she's got all kinds of family obligations all day long. Fuck! What am I going to do?

Still rubbing the last of the wetness out of her hair and muttering to herself about the unfairness of being slighted by her "so-called best friend," she walked out of her adjoining bathroom and into her bedroom.


Chapter 3

Heather instantly realized there was a male intruder in her room, and that he was completely naked. Furthermore, she was acutely reminded that she was naked too, except for the towel in her hand.

In less than a second, and before she could determine the identity of the intruder, she found herself screaming.

This was a very un-Heather-like thing to do. She prided herself on not being afraid of anyone or anything. What's more, having boys unexpectedly sneak into her room through the window wasn't exactly uncommon. But in the last two weeks or so, she'd made clear to her usual lovers that the window was no longer open. Having sex with other guys just wasn't worth the complications since Alan had started rocking her world. She'd played around a little, but it hardly felt better than masturbation. If she wanted to get her rocks off, she had fun with Simone every day, and Simone could just come in through the front door.

So her gut reaction was that the intrusion was unwanted, probably some former lover who hadn't understood the message that the window was now closed. She immediately began covering up her privates with the small towel in her hand.

Heather

But even as she did that the scream died in her throat as she realized that the intruder was none other than Alan.

It took her several seconds to digest that. After everything that had happened recently, especially considering how he'd caught her plotting against him only the day before, for him to be standing naked in her room seemed completely incomprehensible.

He could tell she had recognized him even though she was still too stunned to speak. He smiled. This is great. I should sneak into more bedrooms.

But Heather could roll with the punches as well as anyone. Her shock and fear quickly morphed into unbridled lust as her wide eyes began blatantly checking him out.

The sunlight poured through the window like honey, framing his nude body in a soft glow. She realized with great pleasure that his cock was fully erect already. To her eyes, he looked good enough to eat. Something about his posture though, the lazy arrogance of it perhaps, made her feel like this was actually his room she'd walked into instead of her own. That turned her on, too. He was the only boy she knew who didn't crumble in the face of her intimidating persona and body.

Her pussy began lubricating and her nipples popped to instant hardness as she contemplated his hard body and even harder dick. Noiselessly, the useless towel slipped out of her hands and fell to the floor.

Alan smirked, pleased with her reaction and especially with her signs of instantaneous arousal. He asked, "So Bitchslut, do you like what you see?"

The word "Bitchslut" set her on fire, especially from the confident way he delivered it. She felt a tingling shiver spread outwards from her rear end, the little hairs on her buttocks rising up in goose bumps as her ass fluttered in anticipation of the pounding she hoped and prayed it would soon receive.

Alan's come to take care of my ass. Gaaawd, I love it! He's acting like he owns it! What a great surprise! This is better than even the biggest anal dildo!

"Sir?! What are you doing here?" she whispered urgently, unable to hide her shock.

He was extremely pleased that she'd reflexively called him "Sir" rather than by name without being reminded to do so. It showed that she was internalizing the use of the word.

"My parents are home right now, and if we- I mean, if you- um..." she trailed off, a little lamely. "We can't get caught!" she hissed, trying to cover her rising sense of panic.

He chuckled. How delicious. Now the shoe's on the other foot. Is this the same Heather Morgan who demanded I fuck her on the hood of her car in a school parking lot where any and every passer-by could see us?

He strutted towards her, his surging confidence contrasting with her unusual nervousness.

But before he reached her, there was a knock on the door.

"Princess? Are you okay? I heard you screaming." It was an older female voice.

Heather's eyes grew as big and wide as Alan had ever seen them. She stared at the door, fearing that her mother Helen would open it.

But she quickly recovered and said, "Oh, Mom, uh ... I'm fine. I just stubbed my toe getting out of the shower. Damn, that hurt."

"Oh. Well, I'm glad you're finally up. I could use your help in the kitchen in a little while, my little Princey-cakes."

"Okay. Just give me a holler, Mom."

Unfortunately for Alan, his confident pose had been shattered by the interruption. He'd frozen in the middle of the room with a panicked look on his face. Now he remembered why he didn't make it a habit of sneaking into bedrooms in strange houses - it was dangerous!

But then, barely after Helen stopped speaking, it hit him that her mother had called Heather "Princey-cakes." He found that incredibly amusing. Despite the danger, he found himself chortling. It was all he could do not to break out into loud laughter.

Heather, seeing the danger of his laughter, quickly closed the distance to him and put her hands over his mouth. "Sssh!"

He managed to keep his laughter down to a muffled chuckle. But by the time she took her hand away, his fear at the close call was forgotten.

With her hands removed, he could talk again. He whispered, full of mirth, "Princess? Princey-cakes? What, are you three years old, still?"

Heather, mortified with embarrassment, rolled her eyes and tried to make light of it. "Parents. God, they're so embarrassing."

He was pleased because he had her off balance again. He turned his head down from her face to her body and began blatantly ogling her.

She was surprisingly bashful, dropping her head down as she let him check her out from just two feet away. She tried to look away, but her eyes slowly drifted back to his erection. She licked her lips in anticipation.

He immensely enjoyed the mesmerizing hold his maleness seemed to exert over her. The silence stretched out between them, broken only by the unmistakable sounds of mounting arousal in Heather's quickening breathing. He waited until he felt the time was right, and then reached out with a gentle caress of his fingertips to lift her chin until she looked him in the eyes. He knew when he saw the passionate plea in her face that he had her right where he wanted her.

Her face was still filled with uncertainty and worry. "Sir, I'm so glad you're here. But ... My parents. If they catch me ... You saw what a close scrape we just had. If that was my dad instead of my mom, and he opened the door ... You'd better be able to move fast out that window."

Alan chuckled again, smothering his fear with bravado. "You never cared about getting caught before. In fact, I remember that when I was here in your room before you practically seemed to relish the idea of your dad catching me. So why are you acting so different today?"

She hemmed and hawed as her chin remained caught in his grip. Finally she murmured, "I know you won't believe me, but that was then, and now, well, I care about you. I don't want to see you hurt. I know you're full of surprises, but you can't tell me you're some kind of karate expert too. He'll clobber you."

He knew Heather's father Frank was a giant slab of a man, and he had no wish to tangle with him. Normally he would have been more prudent and come back another time, but this was the only time he was sure he could have with Heather today, so he was determined to brazen it out. He decided that if worse came to worst, he'd simply flee, but until then he'd have to act completely unfazed by danger or she would pounce on his fear.

Leaning forward while holding her captivated by his touch, relishing the feel of her faintly trembling with anticipation, he gently whispered, "But we won't get caught, will we, so long as you can keep quiet through your orgasms ... Bitchslut."

Her doubts and fears dissolved on the spot as he kissed her on the lips to stifle her squeal of giddy pleasure.

He figured that a few soft, gentle kisses would get her in the mood for some fun and games. He'd only intended to get both their minds off fears of being discovered by the adults in the house. When she started to eagerly respond, he broke off and said quietly, "Before we proceed any further, you and I, I want you to understand something very important. Are you listening to me?"

Her eyes simply widened and she nodded, nervously.

"Good. I want you to understand that you are still being punished for yesterday. You may not think that what I'll be doing to you here, now, this morning, is punishment. Or at least you might not think so at first, so I want you to get this, without misunderstanding me, before I begin. You have EARNED everything I'm going to do to you. Got it?"

She looked at the floor and nodded. His words made her apprehensive, but very excited too.

"What was that? I couldn't hear you."

"Yes, Sir, I get it."

"Good. Now, do you remember what I said, and you agreed to, about being punished?"

"Yes, Sir," she miserably answered. "We agreed that if I refused my punishment, even once, that we, you and I that is, that we were through." The idea of being through with him seemed beyond unbearable at that moment. An urge welled up within her to fight for him, and even fight him if necessary, to prevent that from happening.

He gathered up her hands from where they hung limply against her sides and brought them to his lips, brushing her knuckles with the lightest of kisses.

The unexpected tenderness of his gesture gave her goose bumps all over again.

"Exactly," he murmured. "If you want to quit, you're free to quit at any time. I won't stop you. But if I can't trust you, or if your word means nothing to you once given, then I want to have nothing to do with you." He paused significantly to let that sink in. "Now, will you accept your punishment for being disobedient, not just once, but multiple times yesterday, or am I simply wasting my time with you?"

Heather

She didn't even hesitate. "Punish me. Sir." Standing up straighter, she stood back, raised her arms above her head, and thrust her chest out proudly, offering all of her body to him.

Ha! I'm so fuckin' sexy! How can he resist this body? She ran her hands through her unbound hair, letting it cascade down her back. She actually welcomed the chance to be punished. She wanted to please him.

He prodded, "Are you sure? Not going to change your mind about it?"

She felt a surge of defiance rise up within her. "Are you questioning my determination? Sir?" She looked down and gazed longingly at his stiff, protruding erection.

He smirked, "No actually, just your decisions which led you to this point. Well, that and your trustworthiness. After all, I'm not screwing around with you for my own personal pleasure here. This is for your benefit, not mine. You're the one who wants this, so I'd advise you to stop biting the cock that fucks you. Got it?"

She felt a mutinous fury start to rise up within her. She was torn inside. On the one hand, she took it as a given that she could do or say any damn thing that pleased her at any time. But on the other hand, alienating Alan and not being able to feel his dick plunging in and out of her ass ever again was too horrifying an idea to contemplate. She wanted to say something just to piss him off, but there was also a voice inside of her screaming at her not to do it.

Seeing the expression on her face and feeling the tension in her hands increasing, he cut her off before she could say or do something stupid. "Tell me, have I been fair with you? Have I been honest? Have I in any way lied to you or deceived you regarding my intentions? Have I not given you fair warning when you were crossing the line? Have I in any way violated your trust by doing things I said I would not do? Be honest with me. Have I not been fair and just with you?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.