Six Times A Day
Part 115: I Can't Control Myself

Copyright© 2004 - 2015 by Spacer X. All rights reserved

Harem Incest Sex Story: Part 115: I Can't Control Myself - High school senior Alan is diagnosed with a rare condition requiring six orgasms a day. The women in his life - mother, sister, neighbors, cheerleaders, and more - end up swept away by their own lusts while helping him. This epic roller coaster of passion, love, and sex leads to results no one sees coming. The variety of characters, humor, and hot sex will leave you wanting more.

Caution: This Harem Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   BiSexual   Humor   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Lactation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Doctor/Nurse   Size   Slow   Illustrated   mother helps son relieve his blue balls,mother sucks son,mother fucks son,sister fucks her own brother,sister tricks brother into sex

Day 74: Thursday, November 28

Chapter 1

"Well, well, well. If it isn't Gloria Rhymer, history teacher extraordinaire." Alan walked up to Glory as she was reading a book at a table in the town's public library. He took her by surprise with his happy but hushed words.

Glory

Glory looked up with mild alarm to find out who was talking to her. When she saw it was a grinning Alan, she relaxed and grinned too. "My, my, my. If it isn't the extraordinary Alan Evan Plummer! Well, I won't say what you're extraordinary at. At least, not here in a public place." Her voice dropped as she spoke while her grin widened.

Alan sat down at the table, directly across from her. He had a book with him and he put it on the table in front of him. "Isn't this a nice coincidence, finding you here?"

Glory smiled but said sharply, "Coincidence, my rear end." She was going to say "ass," but she looked around and saw several people sitting close enough to possibly overhear, and ended up using the less vulgar expression. Then, recovering from that minor embarrassment, she added, "You know darn well I sometimes come to this library on the weekends to do my history research. But what are YOU doing here, young man?"

He pointed to his book. "Homework. I've got a lot of reading to catch up on and this is a nice place to do it. Though admittedly, the possibility that you might be here was a big draw. It would have been an even bigger draw to find you surfing at the beach, though."

She was all smiles. "Oh really? And why is that?" She made sure to whisper in very low tones so even the couple sitting at the table closest to them couldn't overhear.

"It could have something to do with choice of what to wear. I mean, you look great right now, and a lot sexier than in your usual teacher garb. But nothing beats Glory Rhymer in a bikini."

She smiled at first, but then her expression soured. "Nothing, eh? What about Suzanne in a bikini? That is, when she bothers to wear even that much? I imagine she's a wanton sexual dynamo running around naked all the time. Am I wrong? Or Heather. You could go down to that beach she rules like her personal fiefdom and see her strutting around in one right now."

"Now, now, why do you have to be like that? Things have been so good ever since we got back together again, don't you think? I thought we put the whole jealousy thing behind us."

"We have, for the most part, but sometimes I can't help but feel a little bit inadequate. I mean, I don't have gazoombahs the size of small planets, like some people you know."

He laughed at her made-up word "gazoombah." He whispered back, "Well, that's true, but more and more I'm beginning to think that big gazoombahs are overrated. I think yours are nearly perfect: not too big, not too small, delightfully shapely and deliciously firm."

She couldn't believe she was having this conversation in a library with one of her students. But she couldn't stop herself from fishing for compliments either. She whispered, "You're just saying that. Everyone knows you're a tit man."

"I am, but I love yours; they're just the right size for your very athletic body. You want me to prove how much I love 'em right now?"

She chided him by stroking one finger over another in a "tsk-tsk" gesture. "Hold your horses, young man. I'm not sure what you have in mind, but I highly doubt it's appropriate for a public library."

"Hrm. You're probably right about that. Anyways, what are you reading?" He was eager to steer the discussion away from body part comparisons, which could veer into dangerous jealousy territory.

She looked down eagerly at her book and her notes. "You know my fascination for the Roman and Byzantine Empires? Well, I just found this amazing obscure book about Heraclius, a Byzantine Emperor in the early 600's. He really should be ranked as one of the most important- hey! What are you doing?"

He looked all innocent. "Who? Me? Nothing. This is a fascinating topic. Please continue."

She leaned forward and whispered to him even more quietly, "Nothing? Then why is your shoe off and your foot rubbing on my knee?"

Glory

"Oh, that? I'm just scratching an itch. But never mind about that. Tell me more about this Hercules guy. Why is he so important?"

"It's Heraclius, you doof, and he pretty much single-handedly saved much of Europe from being overrun by the Persians. But never mind about that. Why are you scratching MY itch? Stick to your own itches! And anyway, my knee isn't itching in the first place."

"It's not? I know there's an itch there somewhere. Maybe it's over ... here." He slipped his right foot up from her right knee to her thigh. She wore stockings, and he liked rubbing his bare foot back and forth over the slippery material.

She chided him, "You're getting into dangerous waters, young man." However, she didn't close her legs to stop his advance. His footsy game was already starting to increase her pulse rate and moisten her pussy.

"Just like Heraclius," he said.

"What?" She didn't understand.

"Well, you said he saved his empire from the Persians, so he must have gotten into some dangerous waters." He slumped down in his chair so his foot could probe to her inner thighs.

"He did!" Glory was enthusiastic to explain. "He went from having his capital of Constantinople literally besieged on all sides to conquering the Persian capital deep in Mesopotamia in a few years. It was one of the greatest military turnarounds in history." Her eyes narrowed. "But you're just stalling for time, aren't you?"

"What are you talking about?" he grinned as he still tried to play the fool.

She furtively looked all around as she complained, "You distract me with my love for history and meanwhile your foot" - she dropped her voice so low that he could only understand her by watching her lips move - "has slid to very sensitive places. Places it should not be."

He whispered back, extremely quietly, "Oh really? What kind of places?" His roaming foot had slowly made its way to her crotch. His big toe started rubbing up and down her panty-covered slit.

Glory

She kept looking around, but no one was paying attention to her or Alan. "You know."

"No, I don't know. How did this Heraclius have such success?"

Ignoring the fact that his big toe was rubbing directly up and down her slit, she explained, "It was a combination of reorganizing the military and economy and incredible personal bravery. He even challenged an important Persian general to hand to hand combat, and won!" She realized that she was getting carried away with her love of history and even raising her voice a bit as she got into it.

She paused, then continued with an annoyed voice and narrowed eyes, "There you go, trying to distract me again. Doesn't your libido EVER calm down? How many women did you have in your bed last night?"

He deliberately ignored her second question and just answered the first one. "No, it doesn't. But it's amazing what a person can do with a toe, isn't it?" He had managed to push her panties aside with his toe and now was poking at her exposed pussy lips. "But if this guy was so great, why haven't I heard of him when I know of emperors like Justinian the Great? Wasn't he from around the same time?"

"Yes, he was, but Justinian is highly overrated, and ... Dammit, you're not going to distract me again! You know what, you think you're so clever with your so-called itch scratching and diversionary talking, but two can play that game."

Alan felt a shoeless foot on his knee, and then it slid all the way to his crotch in a matter of seconds. It was quickly joined by a second shoeless foot. Meanwhile, he kept his one active foot probing up and down Glory's increasingly moist pussy lips.

She flashed a naughty smile at him. "You think your toes are talented? Beat this!" She trapped the zipper to his pants between her big toe and second toe and then pulled the zipper down. Then she used both of her feet to fish his erection out of his fly.

He was impressed. In fact, he was so surprised that he was momentarily rendered speechless. It was one thing for him to tease her in such a public place; he wasn't that concerned as he felt the odds of getting caught were low. All he'd have to do was remove his foot. But sitting in the middle of a library with his entire erection and balls hanging out, and with two stroking female feet around it, was a completely different matter.

She whispered triumphantly, "A-ha! I'll bet even Suzanne can't do that so quickly." She had his erection firmly trapped between the soles of her feet and was giving it a most pleasurable rub.

He loved what she was doing, even though his heart began pounding in fear. He looked around to see if they were getting away with their footsy games without being discovered, but he couldn't see anyone in a position to see what was happening under the big oak table. The two of them were doing their best to look calm and normal above the table, but just to be on the safe side he scooted his chair up to the table until the table edge was pressing into his chest. It didn't help that they happened to be sitting at the end of the table instead of in the middle of it.

However, even as he got off on the thrill and the rub, he was a bit miffed about Glory's jealousy issues and complained to her, "What's with you and Amy's mother Suzanne? You're always going on about her, her and Heather."

"Sorry. Scratch that comment. It's just that she's so sexy and curvy that she makes me feel inadequate." She dropped her voice down to nearly inaudible again and scanned the room as Alan had just done. She continued to stroke his erection with her feet. "In any case, I can't BELIEVE we're doing this! I'm your teacher, for God's sake! There could be students and other people in here who recognize me!"

He asked, while still pressing his big toe into her slit, "See anyone you know?"

She briefly closed her eyes as a surge of pleasure washed over her. She had to bite her lip to stop herself from moaning. Recovering, she eyed all the people she saw more closely. She didn't know any of the ten or so people in view. "No," she conceded. "But that's not the point. We shouldn't be doing this. Look at that guy over there. He's sitting in such a way that if he really gives me a look over, he's going to know something is up. The fact I'm getting all flushed and pressing right up to the table is a huge clue."

He teased, "I don't remember putting a gun to your head. Uh! God!" He had a hard time keeping his voice to a whisper because she had somehow managed to capture his erection just below his cockhead in the space between her big toe and the rest of her toes. With one foot holding it in a vice-like grip, the other foot was able to stroke it without it flopping around.

However, this took a lot of coordination and dexterity for her to accomplish. She was forced to slouch further down in her chair to gain better access to his crotch, leaving the two of them slouched in very suspicious positions. Further, it was a strain on both of them to keep their legs stretched out for so long. It was as if they were having an intense arm wrestling contest under the table while trying to pretend nothing was out of the ordinary above the table.

He was still pretending interest in her research. "There's nothing strange happening here." His voice was slightly strained and his attention was elsewhere. "I thought we were just having a nice conversation about this, uh, Byzantine emperor guy. You never did explain why he isn't, um, as famous as, say, uh, what's-his-name ... Justinian."

"Heraclius," she corrected him, immediately switching into teacher mode again despite all her exertions and distractions. "Unfortunately, later in his reign the Muslims swept out of Arabia in the wake of the death of the prophet Mohammed and conquered much of the Byzantine Empire, wiping out most of his accomplishments. But they were such an unstoppable force that you can't blame- Hey! You got me again!"

He laughed good-naturedly (and quietly). "Suuucker! It's so easy to distract you with history. Gets you every time." He joked, "But then again, talking about seventh century Middle Eastern politics is bound to get anyone hot and bothered."

She sighed. He always gets me in these kinds of situations, reducing me to a quivering mass of post-orgasmic goo. But not this time! I'm gonna make him squirt and cry out first if I have to get naked and dance on the table to do it! He's getting close, though. Look at him huffing and puffing and straining. Hee-hee-hee!

She appeared calm above the table even while she was engaged in frantic footsy games under the table. "Young man, you're incorrigible. Whatever will I do with you? You have such a way with the ladies that it drives me batty."


Chapter 2

Another person's voice a short distance away whispered, "I concur."

A number of things happened at once. Glory's body suddenly seized up and she withdrew her feet from Alan's crotch as if she'd just discovered she was stepping on hot coals. She hoped Alan would similarly withdraw his foot from her crotch, but he made no move to do so. In fact, most of his big toe was still inside her slit. She clamped her knees shut, hoping to send a signal to him to pull away and also cover up their shenanigans a little bit better. Finally, she whirled her head around since the voice had come from just behind her. She strained her neck to see who was talking.

Xania

It was Xania, but Glory didn't know her by sight, only vaguely by name as the Plummer family psychologist.

Xania smiled calmly at the two of them and whispered, "Hi Alan. Hi Ms. Rhymer." She sat down next to Glory as if she was expected to be meeting them there.

Glory's heart had leapt to her throat. She was in such a panic that she was practically ready to bolt from the library altogether. But she realized from the strange woman's few words that she might not be in big trouble after all. She tried to calm herself and lower her suddenly greatly elevated heart beat.

Alan, by contrast, was completely calm. Xania had slowly and deliberately come to the table from behind Glory so he'd recognize her from a distance. Both he and Xania had angelic, innocent smiles, but there was mischief in their eyes.

Glory's eyes went from Xania to Alan and then back again. She exclaimed in a loud whisper, "Alan! You set me up again! I'll bet you think this is really funny. Who is this, anyway?"

He replied, "Actually, her appearance is as much a surprise to me as it is to you. I only saw her shortly before you did. But I have no reason to be frightened because this is just my good friend Xania."

Glory turned to Xania and held out a hand. "Hi. Xania. Why is that name familiar? Ah yes. Alan's counselor of sorts. And doubtless one of his ... well, whatever you call them."

Calming down a bit, she gave Xania the once over. She thought, Xania has some huge boobs - as big as Suzanne's, even! And look at her face. She could be on the cover of a magazine. Hell, she could be on the cover of a porno magazine! Dammit, don't tell me Alan's fucked her too! Of course he has, the horny bastard. How am I supposed to compete with women like her?!

She quietly exclaimed, "Jesus! Look at this woman! And this is your psychologist?! Who's your janitor? Cindy Crawford? And I imagine your dentist is Claudia Schiffer?"

Alan hushed her. "Glory, keep it down. People are staring. And yes, Xania is one of my lovers. Is there anything wrong with that? You're one of them too."

Glory rolled her eyes. "Don't remind me. I must be insane. I really should know better than to do these crazy things with you." She was very mindful of the fact that he still had his big toe in her pussy, even though she'd withdrawn her feet from his crotch. "It's just that you're so..."

Since Glory seemed to be at a loss for words, Xania finished her sentence describing Alan. "Irresistible. I think that's the word you're looking for. Though cute, manly, and lovable work for me, too." She winked at Alan. "And like I was saying, I concur. I live in L.A., so I don't get to see him as much as I'd like. Susan told me he went to the library, so I thought I'd drop by and say hello."

She grinned knowingly as she stared at the way Alan and Glory were both slouching and pressed up against the table. "It looks like you two have been very ... busy."

Glory blushed a little bit. She was too flustered to catch Xania's look or insinuation. She looked down at her book and realized she hadn't read a single line since Alan had arrived, and he hadn't even opened his book. "Well, not so much," she admitted.

"Au contraire," Xania whispered. "Of course, I refer to the goings-on UNDER the table, not above it."

Glory's slight blush suddenly turned deep red, because there was no way she could miss that innuendo. She dropped her hands down to her crotch in a new and more blatant effort to get Alan's wiggling toe out of her pussy. "You knew?!" She hissed at Alan and his continued toe probing, "Stop it, young man! Please!"

However, she wasn't really trying that hard to dislodge him because his foot game felt so good and she was aroused. Her fear that she'd been almost publicly exposed only heightened her desire. Her hands grabbed at his probing foot, but she held it more than pushed it away.

Alan just remained silent with a shit-eating grin.

Xania explained to Glory in hushed tones, "Of course I knew. Not that these other people around us know what's going on though, so don't worry. You actually can't see much from above the table, but I made an educated guess just going by the smirk on Alan's face, the worry on your face, and the fact that he's sitting across the table from you in such a slouched position. What exactly IS happening under there, anyway?"

Before anyone could answer, Xania's eyes went wide and she quietly exclaimed, "Oops! I dropped my pencil!" She didn't even have a pencil, but she pretended that she had to go under the table to retrieve one.

Glory was completely flummoxed and speechless. Things had been happening too fast for her ever since Xania had arrived. As it became clear with the passing seconds that Xania wasn't coming out from under the table, she thought, Unbelievable! Some woman who's just about a complete stranger to me is crawling around between my legs in a wide open public place! No doubt, she's staring at Alan as he toe-fucks my open and wet pussy. I wish I could crawl in a hole and die. I've never been so embarrassed in my whole life, but I'm too excited to stop!

As the seconds went by, she sighed and thought, That's the story of my life. Alan's always making me do things I really shouldn't do, but it's all just so damnably exciting that I can't say no to him. I never should have gotten back together with him, but at least so far I've been having too much fun to regret it. Just so long as we don't get caught!

Right then, one of the librarians, an older man, walked nearby.

Glory felt as if her heart stopped completely. She was half-convinced that she was having either a heart attack or a nervous breakdown. She stayed as still as a statue and prayed.

However, the librarian walked right past her and went off to some bookshelves just past her, holding some books. Had he looked down as he passed he would have seen Xania's high heels sticking a little bit out from under the table, clearly showing someone hiding down there. But he remained completely oblivious.

Glory's heart continued pounding so loudly that she felt as if everyone in the library had to be able to hear the drumbeat like thumping. She still didn't feel Xania under the table, but she knew she still was down there. She thought, I can't take these kinds of high stakes games! For Xania, it's no skin off her nose if she gets caught; she doesn't even live here. No one knows who Alan is either since I, at least, have never seen him here before. But all the librarians know me and have helped me find things on occasion. It's not fair!

Time continued to pass. It had been a good minute or more since Xania had gone under the table, and Glory still didn't hear or feel anything down there (except for Alan's big toe still wiggling in her slit).

Glory had slowly calmed down to a manageable level, though the things that Alan was doing with his toe and the fear that the librarian was likely to pass by again soon on his way back to the help desk still had her tense and wildly aroused. But she was most agitated by the realization of just how long Xania had been on all fours beneath the table already. She leaned forward and urgently whispered to Alan, "Just what is she doing under there?!"

Xania

Alan whispered back, "She discovered the progress you made, what with unzipping my fly and letting Alan Junior fly free and all. Now her tongue and lips are pretty busy. You should see her tongue, by the way. It's incredible, like the size of two tongues combined."

Glory's eyes bugged out, Roger Rabbit-style. She shouted in urgency, but whispered in volume, "What?! You mean she's giving you a blowjob? Right here? Right now?"

Alan looked puzzled and waited a long time to reply, as if he was trying to figure it out. "Mmmm. I'd have to say yes. Definitely yes." His frown turned back to a big smile as he luxuriated in Xania's tongue bath. Seeing Glory get so freaked out and aroused by the danger of exposure made the pleasure of the blowjob that much better.

"I don't believe it!"

Alan was momentarily lost because Xania had almost his entire dick in her mouth and her lips were sliding up and down his slick pole at a remarkable speed. He wanted to cry out, "YES! GOD YES!" but somehow he managed to keep cool. However, between the excitement and muscle exhaustion, he was losing control of his outstretched leg. He was more or less continuing to keep his toe on or in Glory's pussy, but his knee was starting to tap on the underside of the table.

If there was one thing they could do to draw attention in the quiet library, it was to make noises like that. But so far their luck was holding out.

Alan had forgotten completely about Glory's comment, but she finally prodded him, "Well?!"

He managed to respond, "Take a look for yourself."

She stuck a foot out, and bumped into Xania's legs. It appeared that Xania's body was in the right position for a blowjob, but Glory still had trouble believing she was really doing that. "As if I'm going to go under the table as well? No thanks! Are you crazy? I'll have to believe you, if only because of the ecstatic expressions that keep crossing your face. But dammit, young man-"

Just then, Xania pulled her mouth off of Alan's throbbing shaft and said in a voice just loud enough for both Alan and Glory to hear, "I'm sucking him, all right. It's great! Glory, you should come down here and join me, I don't mind sharing. There's more than enough inches of big, fat, long cock to go around."

"Shush it!" Glory complained, even as her arousal level rose still higher from Xania's scandalous suggestion.

After a few tantalizing, long licks up and down Alan's erection, Xania added, "Is it just all this hot cock in my face, or is it really actually hot in here? Either way, I'm glad I took my blouse and bra off."

Glory's mouth practically dropped to the floor. She stammered a bit, then managed to whisper, "YOU DIDN'T! Alan, tell me she didn't!"

Alan also was getting concerned now that Xania was going too far. He had visions of the three of them getting arrested and being escorted in handcuffs to a police van.

But he replied honestly, "I have no idea. Not unless I crawl under there." He was too busy trying to hold back from cumming to realize that he could probe around with his foot to see if her top was off or not.

However, Xania had been listening to them whispering. She reached out from down below, grabbed one of his hands, and pulled it down to her bare breasts.

Now it was his turn for his mouth to gape open wide and his heart to pound like a big bass drum with worry. "Um, she did," he finally muttered. His fingertips were just able to reach one of her nipples and by practice or instinct he began gently tugging on it.

Glory was ready to have a hissy fit. "But, but, but! But what if someone sees her legs and calls the librarian by, or he happens to wander by again?" Her pussy was gushing, and her whole body trembled.

Alan was finding it increasingly hard to think, given the expert blowjob Xania was busy with again. He wasn't thinking prudently anymore. He pushed his chair back from the table some just so he could better see Xania licking and sucking with her extraordinarily long tongue. He found it hard to believe she'd really gone topless, but he loved it.

Xania

Xania responded by positioning herself more directly underneath him so he'd have more to see. But that also put her in a more blatantly obvious position for any wandering eyes.

Alan was so into it and the pleasure was so good that it seemed to him like the room was spinning. He was no longer able to remember to wiggle his toe in Glory's pussy as his leg started to flail around and his knee banged against the table's underside even more.

Yet, ever considerate, he didn't want Glory to think he was ignoring her in favor of Xania, and he somehow managed to keep the sole of his foot stroking over her bush and pussy lips. The fact that she was holding onto his foot with both hands prevented him from accidentally kicking her.

He tried with all his might to think about Glory's question about what would happen if someone saw what Xania was doing, but it only made him think even more about how Xania was topless and cocksucking him under the table. Giving up on coming up with a clever answer, he replied with dramatic understatement as he gasped for breath, "That would be a problem."

"Damn right, it would!" Glory replied passionately, and louder than expected. She dropped her voice and said with steely determination, "But I'm not going to be outdone. I'm especially not going to have my sweet young man stolen from me right under my nose by yet another one of his big gazoombah babes."

Her hands had somehow gone from holding Alan's probing foot to gently fondling it, but now she removed her hands, raised her ass up a bit, and began pulling her panties completely off her body.

Alan had to remove his foot from her slit so she could take her panties all the way off her legs. But he was pretty much forced to give up playing footsie in any case because Xania was cocksucking too intently and his leg muscles were ready to give up on him from remaining outstretched that long. He found himself clutching at the edge of the desk with both hands as the urge to cum welled up within him. He was frantically squeezing his PC muscle.

Xania had assumed that the situation was so arousing, he wouldn't be able to last for more than a minute or so, so her stunt wouldn't be that dangerous. But he was continuing to hold out, increasing the danger. She was going all out with her freakishly long tongue, trying all her cocksucking tricks to get him to climax right away.

Glory looked around the room and was amazed that no one was paying them any attention. She reached to her groin and put her fingers in her newly unoccupied pussy lips. She scooped up as much cum there and on her inner thighs as she could, then brought her hand up above the table. "Look!" She stuck her wet hand out at Alan. "Look how wet you make me. I've never been so wet and horny in my entire life. What am I going to do with you, young man?"

Glory

Alan spoke confidently. "That's not the question. The question is, what am I going to do to you?"

A shiver ran up and down Glory's spine. She nearly creamed just thinking of all the talented things Alan knew how to do to her. Trying to shake off her stunned feeling, she said huskily, "Promises, promises. Let's see action."

"Um, action is coming. But first, I'm cumming. Cumming! Jesus! Almost - so close! Urgh!" His voice trembled and he sounded like he was suffering although he was really near the peak of ecstasy.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.