Six Times A Day
Part 112: Living Lovin' Maid

Copyright© 2004 - 2015 by Spacer X. All rights reserved

Harem Incest Sex Story: Part 112: Living Lovin' Maid - High school senior Alan is diagnosed with a rare condition requiring six orgasms a day. The women in his life - mother, sister, neighbors, cheerleaders, and more - end up swept away by their own lusts while helping him. This epic roller coaster of passion, love, and sex leads to results no one sees coming. The variety of characters, humor, and hot sex will leave you wanting more.

Caution: This Harem Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   BiSexual   Humor   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Lactation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Doctor/Nurse   Size   Slow   Illustrated   mother helps son relieve his blue balls,mother sucks son,mother fucks son,sister fucks her own brother,sister tricks brother into sex

Day 73: Wednesday, November 27

Chapter 1

As soon as Alan sat back down, the group finally finished the round of cards. Suzanne won and was allowed to pull her gown down off of her breasts, which delighted her to no end.

Alan was almost disappointed about that, since her gown looked so alluring. He kept Amy and Akami's hands off him for a little while so he could try to concentrate on the game.

He was immediately rewarded by winning the next round, his first victory. He noticed that most of the women were close to climaxes from the dildo chairs, if they weren't there already and ready for another. By the terms of the new rules, he was allowed to order all of the women to do something, so he said, "I want every woman to find the clit of the woman to the left of them and rub it to orgasm. Meanwhile, keep bouncing on the dildos."

This order was very well received. Most of the women were so close that it took less than a minute for everyone to climax. A few of them came at once, and even helped each other in doing so.

Kim was beside herself with joy. She dutifully reached over and frigged Katherine to completion, but this was no big deal since she'd been with Katherine several times before. What put her into orbit was the fact that Susan reached under her dress, pulled her panties aside, and touched her clit and pussy lips. Kim came almost instantly, and came hard. Her only regret was that it ended so fast.

As she basked in the afterglow, she turned to Susan and looked at her with adoration bordering on outright worship. She wondered again if her strong lust for Susan might be turning into love and what complications that might possibly mean. She'd never really been deeply in love with anyone before, and found the depth and strength of her feelings more than a little frightening.

Susan noticed Kim's horny stare, and replied with a wicked smile and a provocatively arched eyebrow.

That seemed to make Kim melt from the erotic heat. God DAMN, I've GOT to suck on that woman's pussy and tits, like, YESTERDAY already! But she treated the idea as a fantasy; despite everything that was happening at the party it seemed too fantastical that Susan would ever bother with her in real life.

The one downside from Alan's command was that it led to yet another large pause in the game, because the women needed some time to recover. A few got up and brought more snacks and drinks to the table. There were a number of easily audible slurping "pop" noises as pussies went from filled to empty. It was both amusing and arousing for everyone.

When Xania stood up, it caused a surprising reaction from Akami. The pretty nurse hadn't seen all of Xania's gown because she had yet to stand in her presence due to the dildo chairs. Akami squealed, "My God, Xania, that's such an amazing slit!"

Xania replied wryly, "Akami, I knew you had bisexual tendencies, but I didn't know you were that forward about it."

Akami blushed and was struck mute for several moments. But then she clarified, "No, I meant the slit on the side of your gown. It goes all the way up to your breasts, almost! That's such a turn-on!" She stared at Xania with the same intense and blatant stare Kim had been using on Susan all evening.

Xania

Xania was very pleased. She stood up and proudly modeled her gown. "Actually, look, I've got two slits. One on each side. I'm glad you like it, because this gown cost me a fortune." She let the loose hanging gown fall in such a way that Akami could see her bush.

Now it was Akami's turn to kid as she deliberately misunderstood what kind of slit Xania was talking about. "Two slits?! My, my. I've heard so much about your extraordinary tongue but no one mentioned THAT about you! As a nurse, I'm fascinated. Maybe I will be forward after all!"

Xania laughed. Then she said as she winked, "Don't make an offer like that unless you plan to follow through." She headed to the kitchen, walking with a provocative swish to her hips.

After about five minutes the game started again. At the same time, Amy and Akami resumed their stroking of Alan's rod. To both his frustration and delight, they also resumed their licking of his ears and neck, as well as whispering suggestive sweet nothings to him. But they took turns whispering this time, allowing him to maintain at least a tenuous involvement in the poker game.

At one point, Akami said something to him that he found particularly interesting. "You know, while I wouldn't want to do it permanently, it's lots of fun to be a woman in a harem for the evening. There's such a feeling of camaraderie and belonging here. Like working with Amy to get you to cum. In another situation we might be jealous and fighting and bumping into each other, but somehow she and I work together in harmony. Our hands stroke and fondle your slick stick together like there's one mind controlling our four hands and our only goal is to give you the most mind-blowing orgasm ever. There must be a magic spell cast over this house. I love it! And I feel like such a wanton slut knowing that I have to get in line for my turn to get fucked by you, but you know what? I love that too!"

She continued in a more thoughtful tone, "Everywhere else, that slutty sensation would feel shameful, but here it feels normal and accepted ... expected, even. In this house, 'slut' doesn't mean something bad; it means sexual liberation and joy. You're the only man who might judge harshly but even when you call one of us a 'sex slave' or something like that one can see your love and respect shining through too. I can completely let myself go. If only I didn't have to stroke so slowly and just use my hands! I want your manly thickness all the way down my throat, inside my pussy, up my ass - anywhere else other than just in my hands!"

The card hands flew by fairly quickly now, but many of the items coming off were still insubstantial things. For instance, Kim lost a push up bra beneath her dress and Alan lost a sock. (While both of Alan's socks counted to help bring him up to five items, the high heels all the women were wearing didn't count. Even the guests implicitly understood that their heels were to remain on at all times.)

Suzanne remained in the lead, no doubt because she was paying the most attention to her cards. She left her gown on under the table (since it counted for more than one item) and instead triumphantly took her satin panties off and tossed them in Alan's direction.

Amy, thinking quickly, caught the panties in the air. She brought them to her nose and ostentatiously inhaled deeply of her mother's wetness. Then she slumped in her chair with a loud, blissed out sigh while smiling in Suzanne's direction.

Surprisingly, that made Suzanne blush. Suzanne still had issues over the fact that she was committing real incest with her daughter, the only real genetic incest in the group since Alan and Katherine were adopted. She didn't like public reminders of it in front of people like Kim who she barely knew.

Amy winked, and then brought her mother's panties down to Alan's cock. She covered his cockhead with the fine fabric and began jacking him off through it.

If Alan was wondering how a dual hand job could possibly feel any better, he soon discovered the answer. The smooth satin fabric, soaked through with Suzanne's pungent cum, felt so fantastic rubbing up against his slicked up skin that he hardly even noticed Akami had gone back to probing his anus with her index finger.

AkamiAmy

Since that didn't seem to faze Alan, Akami resorted to more serious measures so she wouldn't be outdone by Amy. She bent down and began licking his erection right through the satin panties. The wantonness of licking his cock while simultaneously sucking up Suzanne's intimate taste nearly made her delirious with lust.

Alan was amazed that he hadn't cum yet, and part of that was due to his great PC muscle control. But in fact it was mostly due to expert "penis tending" on Amy and Akami's part. Sometimes, one or the other would get a little carried away, but they policed each other on that. They always knew when to reduce the stimulation just enough to keep him excruciatingly close to a great cum explosion.

Their secret was that they could always feel his dick tighten up whenever he squeezed his PC muscles really hard. At a moment like that, even a feathery touch or light blow of air on his cock was likely to push him over the edge. Amy and Akami would share a knowing look with each other and back off. After just a minute or two of rest, however, he was usually good to go for a while again.

It was one such PC muscle squeeze that caused Akami to reluctantly pull away from her licking. She felt great though, and could hardly wait for Alan to recover so she could dive back in. As she straightened back up, Amy held a hand up and they high-fived each other.

Amy commented, "I wish there was a bone-ometer or something, a way to measure how great we make his thingy feel. If there was, I'll bet it would be giving the max reading right now!" She giggled.

The card game continued. Katherine won two hands in a row, leaving her with nothing but a push up bra. However, Suzanne also won a hand, making her the first to get completely naked (except for her high heels, which weren't part of the game). If she won again, she could give the others sexual commands.

After a couple more hands, Amy asked out of the blue, "Is it time?"

Suzanne shook her head no. A lot of secretive whispering ensued all around the table.

Naturally, this piqued Alan's curiosity, but no one would explain what was going on.

After two more hands, and more breasts coming into view, Amy asked the exact same question again.

Suzanne again shook her head no. But perhaps reminded from talking to Amy, she said, "You know, I don't think we've been fair to our two great penis tenders tonight. They've been awfully distracted. I say they get two free wins in the card game. Sweetie, what do you think?"

He was so close to cumming that he could barely think straight, but he managed to nod.

Amy and Akami immediately got up to strip down. Akami, who had barely won at all so far, stripped down to her underwear while Amy was able to get out of her clothes altogether.

That made Amy even more antsy for whatever was next, so as soon as she undressed she asked Suzanne impatiently, "How about now?" She further added in a conspiratorial whisper that Alan just barely overheard, "You know, it's kinda cruel to wait. Think about the waiting. Not only that, but even Alan's thingy can only last so long."

Suzanne

Suzanne seemed to waver for quite a long time, staring at her cards while all the women in the room seemed to wait with bated breath for her decision. Finally, she put her cards down and nodded in the affirmative. "Okay."

Suddenly, most of the women stood up, creating yet more loud slurpy pops as they vacated their dildo-chairs. Everyone but Alan seemed to know what was going on. He just watched while everyone else got busy moving chairs, cleaning the table, and generally arranging things for the next surprise.

Alan wanted to lean over to examine Amy's newly revealed, cum slicked, suction cup dildo and the puddle of pussy juice surrounding it, since it was the closest one. But he found himself being led away to the "love seat" sofa just a few feet away from the dining table. He was frustrated because he couldn't get a good look at any of the puddles on the chairs. The odor of sex and freely flowing pussy juice, however, filled the room even more than before.

Suzanne kissed him on the ear and lustily whispered, "Sit back and relax, Son. You're going to enjoy this."


Chapter 2

Then the light was turned off, which plunged the room into near-total darkness. The music also came to an abrupt halt.

Alan could see, or sense, shapes moving around the room, but he had no idea what was going on. He assumed that no one would tell him what was happening if he tried to ask, so he didn't bother. He realized that whatever secretiveness there might be was for his benefit so he could have another pleasant surprise.

It had only been a minute or so since Amy and Akami had been stroking him, but his penis didn't get much of a chance to rest. In the darkness, he felt the presence of Susan and Suzanne on either side of him.

Susan whispered very quietly, "Son, how does it feel to be master of a harem? Pretty good, huh?" The glee was so evident in her voice that it seemed she was enjoying things even more than he was. "It's very important that you don't cum just yet, so hold on a little longer please."

The two mothers worked together to pull his shirt off. (Suzanne had been naked already from her poker victories, and Susan had likewise shucked whatever clothes she still had on.) Then they greedily attacked his crotch with their hands.

He'd been jacked off by his two mothers together or separately so often that he could tell from the way their hands roamed over his erection that they were the ones who had replaced Amy and Akami. What he didn't know was why those two, or why now. He thought, Mom thinks I have supernatural stamina. Sometimes cumming is out of my control! Like right now, almost. I'm so close!

Then the music came on again. It was "Good Vibrations" by the Beach Boys: "I, I love the colorful clothes she wears / And the way the sunlight plays upon her hair..."

Other sounds and movements slowly came to a halt. Then Amy's voice was heard in the dark, sounding surprisingly loud and authoritative. "Ladies and gentleman. Or should I say, my master and my fellow harem nymphos, tonight is a very special night for one very lucky lady. Yes, I'm speaking about Brenda Hunter. Alan, tonight is the night that Brenda is to give herself to you. Now, I know that you've already fucked her, and fucked her good. She wants to give herself in that way to you again, but also give you so much more. It's not just that you've tamed her with your cock, though of course you did that. What we're talking about is a deeper giving of body and soul. She wants to be your slave, and the Plummer family slave, in EVERY sense of the word."

SusanSuzanne

Alan felt a tingle of excitement shoot from his cock straight up his spine. With the way his two mothers were happily stroking his shaft, he had to clench and strain not to cum.

Amy continued, "She wants to pledge herself to serve you, to serve your thick and always hard cock, and to serve the rest of your family, for the rest of her life. She's ready to make a very serious commitment, much like a marriage, but in its own way maybe an even stronger and deeper commitment than that. I know this is a surprise, but the rest of us in the family have discussed it and decided there's no way you'd turn down an offer like that from such a cute, bouncy, juicy, lusty, busty, and all around sexy and fun woman. Did we guess correctly? Do you want Brenda as your slave?"

Alan suddenly had an epiphany. Reminded by the song playing in the background, his mind flashed back to a period some months before when he'd been discovering the Beach Boys and getting into their music. He remembered night after night of sitting at home, working on his homework. His sex and love life was nearly non-existent back then, consisting only of occasionally masturbating to fantasies about Glory or Christine.

He thought, And now, the undeniable fact is I'm master of my own loving harem and the most busty woman I've ever seen in my life is offering herself to me as a slave! Life is an amazing thing! There's absolutely no telling what may lie just around the corner! He was so stunned by how much his life had changed for the better, despite his exhaustion, that he felt overwhelmed to the point of nearly passing out.

But at the same time, he realized that the words Amy was speaking had been carefully thought out in advance, probably with the input of Brenda and others, and that this was the start of a ceremony of sorts. So gathered his wits together and did his best to treat the occasion with a great seriousness. However, there was one issue that was bothering him. He asked, "What about Adrian?"

Amy replied, "Ah, yes. I have an answer on that I'm supposed to give. Understand that Brenda is talking about a major commitment. She wants to serve us every day, and she would, except for her son. We have made an agreement to ensure she can spend many hours a day serving the Plummer family as a maid and sex slave, and still have plenty of time to be with Adrian when he's not in school. Since you have many women and Adrian only has one mother, if he needs or wants her for any reason, including sexually, that would come first. Is this acceptable to you, Master?"

"Yes."

"So do you take Brenda to be your slave, in every sense of the word?"

He sat up even straighter and formally replied in a deep and commanding voice, "Yes. Yes, I do."

As soon as he said that, he heard a great gasp come from where he guessed the kitchen was. He also thought he heard a bit of sobbing. He nearly laughed, assuming correctly that those were the sounds of Brenda being overwhelmed by emotion upon hearing his reply. But he remembered the importance of this event for her and kept quiet.

He realized there were some pretty huge caveats regarding Adrian, but that only sounded fair. Given his own incestuous relationships, he could hardly keep Brenda and her son apart. The fact that Suzanne and Susan were also currently jacking him off greatly limited his ability to think deeply about the ramifications. But he figured that if the rest of the family had discussed it and agreed to it, it must be the right thing to do. Suzanne, especially, wouldn't do anything rash or stupid.

Amy continued with deep portent, "So shall it be. Master, fellow nymphos, I give you the newest member of the Plummer family harem: Brenda Hunter!"

Everyone clapped enthusiastically (except for Susan and Suzanne, who were keeping their hands busy in Alan's crotch). The lights came on while the Beach Boys sang, "Good, good, good, good vibrations..."

Brenda stepped forward from the kitchen into the dining room. She was crying tears of joy.

Naturally, Alan had seen Brenda in various states of undress many times before, but he was nonetheless stunned by her appearance and her beauty. She wore a provocative French maid outfit, in the typical black with white frills and lace. As with all the other such outfits she'd left in her closet back home, it left her breasts and shaved pussy exposed. But the reason why she'd picked this one out from all of her outfits was because it lifted her monstrously large breasts farther up and out than any of the others. She looked like the epitome of a human sex toy, but at the same time, her deep passions and emotions shone through.

Brenda

She stood for a moment, blushing and crying, totally overwhelmed. She was trembling badly. She was so nervous that she was cupping her pussy without realizing it. But still, anyone could see the rivulets of cum were flowing so copiously from her nether lips that some lines of cum had already made their way down past her knees.

She seemed uncertain at first, then dramatically rushed headlong at where Alan was sitting on the sofa, crying, "Master!"

Since Alan was sitting and Brenda was standing, her big, bare tits ended up enveloping his face as she clung to him for dear life. Somehow, Alan found that very appropriate.

With Brenda's giant pillows doing their best to nearly suffocate him, she gushed, "Master? Master Alan? Do you really mean it? Do you want me to be your slave for ever and ever? Your complete and utter slave? Your property? Heart and mind, body and soul?"

"You know I do," he replied seriously, even though his voice was somewhat comically muffled. He was straining extra hard not to cum. He couldn't believe his mothers hadn't stopped jacking him off yet - it was like they were determined to make him cum at a very inopportune time.

"You know what my vision of the future is, Master? Your pussy tamer in my slit, pounding me and controlling me forever and ever. Taming me. Ruling me! That's my vision of pure bliss."

Alan at first didn't think anything special about those words, but then he sat up with a start. "Wait a minute. Is that a reference to George Orwell's book 1984? You know the end with the image of a boot kicking a face forever and ever?"

She giggled through her tears of happiness. "Yep. Just because I'm stacked doesn't mean I can't read. Since I don't have a job, I read a lot. I'm a big Orwell fan, and a science fiction fan, too. In fact, Dune is my favorite book of all time."

"Wow. Dune? You? That's pretty random. I love that book." He thought, She's into classic rock AND sci-fi. I like her taste! "That Orwell thing is kind of an odd metaphor at a time like this, but I guess it works. You know, we need to get to know each other a lot better out of bed, not just in it."

Alan heard muffled chuckles coming from the darkness around him. He realized that in the middle of being offered a sex slave, and with his face enveloped by her heaving boobs, he was having a full-on nerd moment. So he tried to get back on track to stop the snickers. "But the question is, why do you offer yourself like this to me?"

Still crying, she answered, "Master, I love you so much! The way I express my love is through submission and devotion. I know some people would find that strange, but that's who I am. Because I love you totally, I give myself to you totally! Do you want me? Do you want my love? My body? My heart?"

"I do." His head was still encased in her fluffy mountains. Inwardly, he was wondering why a woman who was obviously smart and wealthy would want nothing more in life that to be a maid and sex slave. He figured there was more to that mystery that he didn't yet understand, but now was not the time to spoil the mood by asking lots of probing questions about it.

He knew it might tarnish the moment, but despite what Amy had said, he had to ask, "What about Adrian?"

"I love my son so very much! And yes, I hope to be fucking him soon. But he's so different from you. He's just not the naturally superior master type. So while I'll eagerly fuck him as a good mommy should, and even call him 'master' if he wants, to me, you are my Master Alan with a capital M, and will be forever! You unlocked my true nature, and fully tamed me. I will always be Adrian's mother, but never will be his slave. I will always be YOUR slave! Does that make sense?"

"It does. But what does 'slave' mean to you?"

"What everyone thinks it means. A SLAVE! Just like from the pre-Civil War days. I must obey ANY order you give me! Chain me and beat me if you must. Only, you could never sell me, because I can only be YOUR slave, forever and ever!"

He thought, Wow, that's pretty intense! I wonder what led her to that?

Brenda suddenly dropped to her knees. Her attention inexorably focused on Alan's rigid cock and Susan and Suzanne's hands still sloshing frantically all over it.

Brenda watched the rhythm of two hands, each from different mothers, pistoning up and down in Alan's crotch for a few moments. Then she looked at each of the mothers in the eye in turn and said, "Mistress Susan? Mistress Suzanne? Thank you for tending my master's cock tonight. Will you allow me, your humble slave and loving servant, to share in the joy of pleasuring it?"

They said, in unison, "We do."

Then Brenda stood up and walked to the dining room table where most of the others were standing or sitting. "And Mistress Katherine? Mistress Amy? Will you also allow me to share in the bounty of our master's cock and all of his glorious cum?"

"We do," they both replied.

Alan found the whole thing kind of absurd. Everybody's so serious. So solemn. You'd think we're in church or something, but everybody's naked and taking turns on my cock!

Suzanne then got up and stood back, giving Alan's stiff pole completely to Susan for the moment. Susan put her lips on her son's erection and sucked on it for a minute or so. She seemed determined to make him cum before Brenda could get a chance to touch it.

SusanSuzanne

It took all of Alan's self-control not to lose a big load right there. He knew that would be a big disaster from Brenda's point of view. He'd experienced so much incredible stimulation already, especially from Amy and Akami, that normally he would have cum long ago. But he was worried that if he came he might not get hard again or his penis would be too sore, so he was prolonging this erection with every self-control trick he knew.

He was forced to whisper to Susan, "Please! Take it easy! I'm so close that it's crazy!"

She did back off some. She made long passes down his shaft, as far as she could go without deep throating. But while it looked impressive, it wasn't as stimulating as if she focused on his sensitive spot, which she usually did.

He was able to breathe a sigh of relief, even though he kept up with his rhythmic PC muscle clenching. He was so happy that it seemed he was floating on clouds, and all the ego boosting "master" talk was making him even more giddy.

While Susan was on her knees happily licking and sucking away, Suzanne had been running her hands all over him and encouraging him to play with her ass. The others, except Amy and Brenda standing nearby, remained in their seats and appeared to be making good use of the chair dildos while they watched the cocksucking.

Alan was amused watching all of them subtly bounce up and down in the chairs.

Susan had never quite mastered deep throating, and her control over her gag reflex was imperfect, but she was getting quite close as her head repeatedly made deep bobs on Alan's erection.

But after just a minute or two of this, Susan and Suzanne switched places. Suzanne did the exact same thing, except that she knew even more tricks with her tongue and lips. Now it was Susan's turn to languidly run her hands over Alan's muscular chest and legs while Alan fondled and teased her ass.

Even though Suzanne was also trying to take it easy on him, he couldn't hold out any longer - it was simply all too much stimulation to take. Nobody could withstand such pleasure forever. He heard Kim scream out, "Oh good Gaawwwd! YES!" as she obviously reached an orgasm of her own. That didn't help his self-control in the slightest. He groaned and felt his balls tightening up.

But Suzanne sensed this. She quickly grabbed the base of his shaft and squeezed tight. She hissed quietly, "Don't do it!"

Alan thought, God DAMN! It hurts, but it hurts soooo good! His urge to cum went from overwhelming back to barely tolerable.

Then Suzanne, smirking and very pleased with herself, let go of him.

Brenda looked like she would do anything in the world to touch Alan's erection. Her eyes sparkled with an almost desperate desire. She had come closer and closer, drawn like a moth to a flame, until she was standing as close to him as she could get.

But instead of reaching out to his hardness, she placed both hands behind her back. Sitting up on her heels, she thrust her chest out and dropped her eyes down. "Master, your slave is at your command. Is there any way I can please you? Would you, perhaps, want to fill one of my holes with your sweet and precious cum?" Her tone was suddenly shy, as if she was worried he would reject her.

Alan could feel his "bad" side getting stronger. He felt very happy and aroused, but also intensely possessive. He wanted to fuck each and every one of his women so good and so hard that they'd never forget it for as long as they lived. But most of all, he wanted to make Brenda scream like a banshee and rejoice in her decision to become his slave. 'Good Vibrations' was getting near the end and the Beach Boys were happily singing, "Na na na na na, na na na..." which seemed completely incongruous to his mood. But he didn't care.

He stood up, walked to the table, and swiped it clear. Cards, glasses, snacks, cake - everything went flying. He was careful, at least, to make sure no one was in the way. Luckily, too, there was no wine bottle on the table and the glasses were made of plastic. Then he dramatically yanked at the table cloth and sent the rest crashing to the floor.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.