Six Times A Day - Cover

Six Times A Day

Copyright© 2004 - 2015 by Spacer X. All rights reserved

Part 102: Shop Around

Harem Incest Sex Story: Part 102: Shop Around - High school senior Alan is diagnosed with a rare condition requiring six orgasms a day. The women in his life - mother, sister, neighbors, cheerleaders, and more - end up swept away by their own lusts while helping him. This epic roller coaster of passion, love, and sex leads to results no one sees coming. The variety of characters, humor, and hot sex will leave you wanting more.

Caution: This Harem Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   BiSexual   Humor   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Lactation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Doctor/Nurse   Size   Slow   Illustrated   mother helps son relieve his blue balls,mother sucks son,mother fucks son,sister fucks her own brother,sister tricks brother into sex

Day 72: Tuesday, November 26

Chapter 1

Alan felt bad. Horrible, actually. Physically, he was a wreck. First, he'd pretty much fucked the afternoon away, and that was only the culmination of a very busy sex-filled day. His body was exhausted. His penis was lifeless and sore. Not only that, but now he had to bicycle back home from Kim's house, and it was a long and hilly ride. But worse than all that, he felt bad mentally. He knew that he'd screwed up. The plan for the SA-Club had been to surprise Sean with the display of anal sex with Heather, and then leave not long after that, leaving Sean and the remaining girls to have fun with each other. But he'd gotten sucked in and completely forgotten that it was a Tuesday.

Now that he was bicycling home alone (Sean having soon split off to go to his own neighborhood), all he could think about was the fact that Susan was undoubtedly waiting for him, waiting to play. But he knew there was simply no way he could get sexually aroused. He'd come to know just what his penis could and couldn't do, and there was no doubt that it would need a few hours of rest at least before it could show any signs of life again. He needed a couple hours of rest generally speaking, thanks to his body's continuing energy problems. He prayed that Susan would be understanding and allow him a nap. Then he'd do his best to sexually pleasure her in the time remaining before his planned "non-romantic" dinner date with Christine.

He cycled home as fast as he could to have more nap time, but ironically that only left him more in need of a nap.

Alan parked his bicycle in the garage and dragged himself into the house. He was sweaty from the ride and so tired that he could hardly put one foot in front of the other. He heard clanging sounds in the kitchen and knew that had to be Susan.

He considered going straight up to his bedroom and avoiding the kitchen altogether, hoping not to see his mother until after he woke from his nap. But he knew that would be cowardly and unfair. He needed to apologize for his current state and promise her better things for the evening and the night. After all, tonight would be the first time he was officially scheduled to sleep in the same bed as his mother the whole night long. He knew he was going to need a lot of energy for that big event.

Susan

He shuffled into the kitchen and looked around.

Susan was over by the dishwasher, standing with her back to him, putting clean glasses away in the cupboard. She was wearing her French maid uniform for a change, the skirt of which barely concealed her behind, and her high heels. She was standing almost ramrod straight with her feet together, presenting him with a perfect view of her long shapely legs from behind, as she transferred the last few clean glasses from the upper rack of the dishwasher to the cupboard. She was even whistling a happy little tune that he had heard before somewhere, but in his current state of exhaustion he was too tired to try and place it.

Ordinarily, the sight of his mother in her French maid outfit would have gotten a quick rise out of his penis, but he was in no shape for that. He coughed to clear his throat and said, "Hi Mommy. I've got some bad news. I'm soooo tired. So very tired. Some things kind of came up that I couldn't get out of. I know it's a Tuesday and everything, but would you mind if I take a nap first? I promise I'll make it up to you tonight. Everything has just hit me all at once and I literally can barely even stand on my own two feet."

To his surprise, Susan didn't turn around, say anything, or even give the slightest sign she'd heard him. In fact, the only thing she did was to close the cupboard and dishwasher, and then continue standing there silently erect with her back to him.

He felt horrible. This morning before he'd left for school, he'd promised Susan that there would be some motherfucking when he got home, and instead he'd gone and exhausted himself in an orgy with a bunch of cheerleaders. If there was one overarching guide for his behavior his entire life, it was to always do his best so he'd never disappoint his loving mother. But he tried to justify himself by the fact that sometimes his penis had its limits.

He knew he could walk over and fondle her ass cheeks with his weary hands, and maybe even rub his completely flaccid penis up and down her labia and butt crack. He might even somehow rouse up enough energy to eat her out. But he knew that would be disappointing for both of them. She wanted a deep and profound filling of hard throbbing cock, and anything less wouldn't do.

He turned and began to walk back out of the kitchen to his room, but he kept his head turned back, looking at the hinted curves of her ass so temptingly peeking out from under her skirt, and looking to see if she'd turn and react. She didn't.

He'd almost left the room when Susan said in a very disapproving and disparaging tone, without turning to face him, "So. Very. IM-proper."

Alan instantly halted in his tracks. On one hand, he almost felt like laughing at Susan's reference to her notorious tag-line, "so very improper," which evoked the seemingly ancient days when she'd actually resisted his advances. But more seriously, her words hit him like a slap in the face. It was no laughing matter at all. This was no mild or half-hearted protest; this was an angry, scathing rebuke. He almost felt like bursting into tears. On one hand, he would rather chew off his own leg than disappoint her in any way. But on the other hand, he'd been fucking for over two hours, nearly non-stop, and his penis was sore and lifeless. He was so sleepy he was nearly swooning. He didn't know what to do.

He turned back and tentatively asked, "Um, Mommy?" But there was no answer forthcoming.

He'd been about to walk out of the kitchen through the living room rather than through the hallway he'd come in from. That happened to put him near the counter that separated the kitchen from the dining room but on the other side of the kitchen from where Susan was still standing, perched tall and stiffly straight on her high heels with her back to him. He thought that she'd say something to him now for sure. She seemed to be seething with a barely controlled anger from the little he could glimpse of her face. But still, she didn't say a word.

She had been standing at the counter with her feet together, but now she took a step back without turning. In complete silence she slowly spread her ankles apart until they were about two feet from each other. Then, ever so slowly, she bent over, keeping her legs perfectly straight and her upper body completely stiff as she rotated at the hips. She came down until her body was bent at a perfect ninety degree angle and her bountiful breasts were pressed hard against the cold counter top, the pillowy soft flesh spilling out on either side of her torso for lack of anywhere else to go.

Susan

Her French maid uniform was cut so that half of her ass cheeks were exposed if she was standing up perfectly still. But as she bent over, all of her firm round globes came into view. As she slowly leaned over onto the countertop, her skirt rode up over her backside and her pussy rotated into view. This revealed that she wasn't wearing any underwear.

When her breasts were finally supporting her upper body, her hands slid around, behind, and then up the backs of her thighs until they reached her buttocks, moving any traces of her skirt aside in the process. Her fingers took a firm hold of the inviting flesh there, and she pulled her ass cheeks apart as wide as they could go, all without uttering a single sound.

Alan felt his mother's silent anger; clearly, she was still seething. But even more than that, she was aroused. He looked at her pussy beneath her spread open ass cheeks: it was soaked and leaking. Furthermore, even from across the room he could see her asshole was glistening with lube, and silently clenching and relaxing before his very eyes. In fact, both of her holes were shaking. Actually, now that he was paying attention, her whole body seemed to be shaking.

In a flash, he realized that despite everything he'd said and his obvious exhaustion, she wasn't deterred in the least. She had full confidence that he was about to give her the fucking of a lifetime, so much so that her whole body was trembling in anticipation and in mute invitation.

He practically staggered at her confidence in his sexual abilities. He felt a stirring in his loins and looked down. To his great surprise, he saw that his penis had gone from a flaccid little thing to fully erect and throbbing for action in a matter of seconds. There was a huge tent in his shorts threatening to tear them right off. In a daze, he silently pulled his shorts down and stepped out of them.

His brain was still trying to play catch up when he found himself moving silently forward, as if sleepwalking on autopilot, towards her. It was almost as if her exposed ass was reeling his penis in like a fish on a hook, pulling the rest of him along behind.

He was still completely baffled by what seemed to be happening to him, until a memory of Susan talking to him the week before floated to the surface of his tired mind: "I want you to violate my boundaries more often! From now on, whenever you want to or need to really 'get my attention, ' there's one way that's the best way to do it. Push your penis all the way into my ass and flex it around! Don't tell me you're going to do it or ask for my permission, just bend me over and stretch my asshole around your big, fat, hard, manly cock-meat any time you feel like it. You know my ass is always ready for you now, so there's no need for words whenever you stuff my butt with your humongous prick. This will henceforth be the proper way to 'get my attention' in the future and I will expect you to do it properly at each and every opportunity that presents itself, from now on. Do I make myself clear?"

As he came out of his trip down memory lane, his hazy fog of exhaustion seemed to disperse slightly, to be replaced by a rising tide of lust. He thought, Dang! This just shows that I'll never get tired of fucking my mom, never! She has such a power over me. She's the most sexual creature on the face of the Earth, more than Suzanne, more than anybody! To get tired of her bombshell body would be like getting tired of eating or breathing. My God, am I going to FUCK her! And she clearly wants me in her ass and not her cunt; otherwise she wouldn't be holding her ass cheeks open like that, silently begging me to take that hole.

He looked down and saw his throbbing, rock hard erection hovering just a few inches away from her mouthwateringly luscious backside, aching to penetrate the hole being so selflessly offered. He realized he too was trembling with excitement as he stepped forward towards her hungrily clenching anus.


Chapter 2

Alan wanted to surprise his mother, so rather than grab her ass cheeks to steady himself and help make sure his erection hit the target, he held his stiffness with one hand and guided it right to her well-lubed asshole. She was bent over so obscenely right in front of him that he hardly had to step forward to make contact.

Susan

He hit the bull's eye right away. As the bulbous cockhead tried to fit through, he suddenly grabbed both ass cheeks and held on for dear life, squeezing and pushing and clenching as he drove his stiff throbbing pole all the way home into her lusty asshole.

He thought back to his experience with Amy the night before, and how it took so long to get his penis into her, but this was completely different. He went all the way into his mother's ass in a single, long, deeply sensual stroke. That's not to say it was an easy or loose fit; far from it. In fact, she was excruciatingly tight the whole way in. He felt like he was creating a new hole in his mother's soft flesh rather than merely filling one, and he put so much pressure on her as he went in that he worried he would injure her.

She still didn't say a word, but she couldn't help but exhale deeply. Her big breath said more than words could convey. The whoosh of air carried a tremendous sense of relief and satisfaction. Her hands had let go of her splayed out ass around the time he had grabbed hold of her with both of his hands, and now she grabbed the counter edge for dear life instead.

Then she breathed in deeply, which also said much. She was steeling herself for an upcoming battle with orgasmic ecstasy, the battle to endure her son's merciless, seemingly endless pounding, to get through all the upcoming orgasms and multiple orgasms without passing out. She knew that no matter how tired he had just been (and she certainly knew he was very tired indeed), he was going to ride her like a cowboy racing a horse across the countryside. There was nothing she loved better than to be used by him in this manner.

She was still angry as hell that he had even thought for a minute that he could NOT properly greet her upon arriving home, because she knew he didn't absolutely have to go to the SA-Club orgy or stay so long. But that anger was fuel for her lust, and at the same time she felt a great deal of contentment, knowing that with her son's thick erection now fully filling one of her holes, all was well in the world.

He needed to take some time to recover from that deep push all the way into his mother's ass. He felt his penis inside her ass throb and bounce a couple of times as his pulse raced and his heart pounded in his chest. He began to pant in short breaths, but otherwise he kept his penis where it was. The fit was so tight, and her rectal walls all around his shaft grasped him with such an insistently snug pressure, that it seemed to him his penis would never move again.

But as he rested, he could feel the adrenaline begin to flow. His energy level surged, making him feel like The Incredible Hulk. One minute earlier, he'd been wondering if he could remain standing until he reached his bed, but now he felt he could lift an automobile with his bare hands.

Suddenly, he pulled his hard-on back until it nearly escaped her tight hole, but then he rammed it forward again with all his might.

She let out an extremely loud and satisfied gasp of contentment. Her gasp was so loud it was nearly a scream. She couldn't keep silent any longer, and in a voice still angry and mocking and yet somehow also loving and surprisingly calm, she said, "Oh. Hi Tiger. Mommy didn't hear you come in."

He smiled, knowing that she'd heard him perfectly well. He flexed his penis inside her for extra effect, and then ground his hips against hers. He grimaced with exertion as he pushed in still deeper and said, "Oh, I'm in all right. In deep!" He pulled nearly all the way out, and then slammed forward so hard that her body shook all over.

She groaned with longing and satisfaction as her asshole was emptied and then refilled so forcefully by her son. As he rested briefly from that tremendous body slam, she arched her back up and shamelessly gasped a pure orgasmic sound that couldn't be described, but which expressed utter joy. An anal orgasm ripped through her, to the very core of her being. But she was just getting warmed up, and she knew he was just getting warmed up too.

He rode out her deliciously clenching muscle spasms, then pulled his penis back and drove it home for a third time. He was a little slower and a little less brutal now, because he wanted to get into more of a regular rhythm instead of one violent full penetration after another.

But before he could do that, she looked back over her shoulder with eyes both simultaneously angry and shining with love, and said, "So, how was your day, dear?" She flexed her rectal muscles around his fullness, squeezing him so hard that it felt like his brain was melting.

It was so indescribably pleasurable being there, deep inside her, getting his penis milked from top to bottom, that he found he couldn't move for another thrust just yet. He was captive to the incredibly talented things she was doing with her muscles.

She thought, Good God, he loves me! I just want to shout to the whole world how much he loves me, and how good he makes me feel! I especially love that I could make him hard even when he's completely dead to the world. I wonder who he fucked at his SA-Club meeting. I hope he nailed Heather. She needs to be tamed by a fat cock. And Janice. She's a hot little redhead. Hell, I'll bet he did 'em all! That gets me SO HOT! Has any mommy ever been so blessed with such a studly son?! Thank you, Lord!

She began rocking her hips back and forth ever so slightly, pushing back into his groin, wetting his balls with her leaking pussy juice. Her anal channel felt hot and buttery - there was so much heat churning up from her insides, surrounding his buried erection, that he was absolutely stunned. He realized that Amy's ass might be tighter, and Heather's might be stronger, but Susan's ass was just as incredible as either of those in its own way. Her asshole felt safe, welcoming, and somehow comforting. Putting his erection snugly into his mother felt like coming home after a long journey. He realized just how right it was to greet her like this, with a thorough buttfucking, after coming home from a long day at school.

"I'm sorry I didn't 'get your attention' properly when I came in, Mommy."

Her asshole flexed and fluttered in warm acceptance and forgiveness. "That's all right, Tiger. At least you came to your senses and remembered how to do it properly. You'll remember better next time, won't you?" she said wistfully, as she clamped down on him with her internal strength until he couldn't move again.

Alan felt his eyes rolling back and his brain start liquefying again from the pleasure he was feeling. "Yes, Mommy, I'll remember next time." He thought, There's absolutely no way I'm going to be forgetting this!

After feeling all that pleasure, he decided it was time to give back and then some. The energy and adrenaline were still coursing through his veins, so he finally began to get into a groove. He resumed thrusting with long and deep strokes, but he was very regular now, very rhythmic. In and out he plowed, marveling at how easily his penis could slide through her hot and buttery channel, and yet at the same time he felt so very tightly squeezed. It was like every last little bit of his penis was being fellated, a thousand tongues on him all at once.

He chugged along for some time, moving with a steady metronomic pace like a train riding down a train track. He noticed that she was humming again. It was the same catchy tune that she'd been humming when he first came into the kitchen. He was puzzled because he was certain he'd heard the song around the house a good deal lately, but he couldn't place where it came from.

Susan

Little did he know, but the song was her own creation, "The Alan Song." She'd slightly adjusted the words that ran through her mind to better fit the occasion, She repeated over and over:

I am Alan's hole

In the kitchen here he'll take control

I am Alan's ass

He's gonna fuck my butt hard, fast, fast, fast

I am Alan's butt

He owns it all, his mommy slut

Before long, the sounds of her humming turned more to grunting as the intensity and speed of their fucking slowly increased.

Inevitably, with all the heat and friction, he felt the urge to climax well up inside him. In fact, the need to cum came upon him so quickly that he had to nearly pull out. He grabbed his penis at the base, and then again just below the cockhead, and he squeezed hard with both hands. He figured that if one emergency technique to prevent cumming didn't work, the other one would.

He sighed with relief as the urge to cum passed. But ever so briefly he felt all of his weariness return. He slumped over his mother, resting on her back, inadvertently driving his stiff pole all the way into her ass yet again.

She smiled and thought, That's my boy! He's no normal motherfucker, that's for sure! Most mommy fuckers would have given up their incestuous seed right there, but not my Tiger! He's just getting started! Us harem nymphos have to earn our cum loads with a lot of hard work and hard fucking. I spied him through the window over the sink and I saw how utterly dead to the world he was, but look at him now! He's doing his Mommy proud. He's putting me in my place! Mommy is Tiger's very proud and happy after-school sperm dump! If he only knew just how strong a fantasy he's filling right now! Filling literally and figuratively, hee-hee!

I wonder if he remembers that this is the outfit I was wearing the first time he fucked me up the ass. I don't know if he fully understands just how strong my anal need is. He knows that I could get off over and over merely from sucking his cock, and he knows how his thick dick belongs deep inside Mommy's cunt. And he certainly knows that my big tits were made just for his hands to fondle and his cock to slide through and his mouth to suck on. But does he know that my ass is just as needy as all the rest of me? Every square inch of Mommy's hot body has been designed to give my son the utmost in incestuous pleasure! That's what I do now, that's what I live for. But then again, how will he know all that unless I tell him?

"Thank you so much for 'getting my attention' properly, Tiger," Susan panted. "I know it's more than a bit selfish of me to have you greet me like this, but Mommy needs it so bad! Mommy's a completely insatiable slut for son-cock! I promise I won't always be this demanding, but I got so angry, thinking about you fucking all those dozens of hot, sweaty, juicy, teen twats at the orgy. I know that it's only right and proper that you fuck all the busty babes at school into submission, but not on a Tuesday! Please? Not on a Tuesday?"

He laughed, happy to see that her anger was finally dissipating. "Mommy, it was only three cheerleaders, not dozens. Well, four, actually." He briefly chuckled at the absurdity of "only" four cheerleaders. "And I promise I won't be so late again. There's no one in the world I want to make happy more than you, nobody! It just about broke my heart to see you disappointed like that when I couldn't get it up. I couldn't stand it!"

She was so eager, especially after hearing his virile admission that he'd just fucked four cheerleaders in a single afternoon, that she figured he'd already had enough time to rest. She began squeezing and flexing her rectal muscles around his penis in extremely delightful ways. It wasn't just a matter of on or off; now that she'd calmed down a bit she began trying some of the more advanced tricks that she and Suzanne had been working on in recent days. She started by squeezing around one end of his penis and then letting the pressure of her grip roll along his length much the same way that a crowd in a sports stadium will stand up to perform "the wave." A wave of pleasure coursed through his penis as she did this, but no sooner did she finish than she did the same starting from the other end.

Alan was so surprised that his mouth gaped open and closed like a gasping fish. He'd had no idea such anal finesse was possible. He'd felt Heather's rectum rippling up and down his length before, but this was somehow completely different from that.

But at the same time she was doing this, she spoke casually, showing just how easily she could do these tricks. "Tiger, my lover, I have a secret. This isn't just a fulfillment of the fantasy I was telling you about last week, the one where I told you to 'get my attention' by surprising me with a delicious cock stuffing up my butt. I loved how you didn't even touch me first, you didn't even go slow, you just crammed that whole huge thing into me in one massive thrust! What a good son! But actually, that kind of fantasy goes back a ways. What I mean is that long before I mentally allowed myself to dream of getting a good cunt stuffing from you, I channeled a lot of my energies into, um, anal domination fantasies."

"Mom! Stop!" he cried out urgently.

"What?"

"That anal flexing thing you're doing, God, it's so good! But I'm about to blow, and I can't even pull out when you're doing that."

"What, you mean this?" She let another ripple of flexing pleasure roll back and forth along the length of his erection, and then giggled with glee.

"Yes, that!" He was sweating bullets, struggling not to cum too soon.

She smiled from ear to ear, deeply satisfied that he was enjoying her new technique so much. "Oopsie. I'll stop. I'm so glad you like that, because, for once, that's something I seem to be able to do no problem while Suzanne can't do it at all. If you really like it when I'm doing THIS" - she did it again - "then that almost makes up for the fact that Suzanne's tongue is over an inch longer than mine. That woman is unreal. I'm soooo envious about all the things her tongue can do to your fat cock that mine can't!"

"Mommy, I love it, but please!"

"Oops. Such fun! But as I was trying to tell you, I've been having anal sex fantasies for so long. Pretty much since the start of November, so almost a full month now. In my fantasies, you completely owned my ass, which of course you do now, and I had to spread my cheeks for you at every opportunity! Why, I even imagined you plowing my ass while we were on the front lawn, and the postman walked by with a big look of surprise on his face! But almost always, the fantasies involved you doing me here in the kitchen, usually when you came home from school."

She sighed in happy remembrance. "You know how much time I spend working in the kitchen, and for this past month, half the time I'm in here I'm fantasizing about you silently sneaking up on me and buggering my ass. For some reason, more often than not the fantasy has me just keep on doing what I was doing, washing the dishes or whatever, while you drill my poor little ass into oblivion! I'd often think about casually asking in mid-fuck, 'How was your day, dear?' as though stretching my horny asshole around your big, thick, hot fuckmeat was a perfect normal, everyday occurrence, and today I actually was able to say those very words! That made me so, well, as you kids say it, totally psyched!"

She giggled, and then continued, "To tell you the truth, Tiger, my anal fantasies started that day that you were putting suntan lotion on all of us and were sliding your big fat mommy-splitter back and forth through my slippery ass crack. God, you got me so hot doing that! Even though I was fanatical about boundaries back then, since you were allowed to touch my ass to 'get my attention' I couldn't help but think that if you were to spread my ass open and cram your cock all the way up my butt that you would REALLY get my attention!"

She giggled some more. "I thought at first that it would hurt terribly. I was really scared of what would happen if you did shove your huge man meat into my tiny little asshole, but it was also so terribly arousing to think about! I also thought that if I could take you in my ass, maybe that would satisfy you and we wouldn't have to perform the greatest of incestuous sins, vaginal intercourse. Fortunately I was so wrong and you take all my holes whenever you like now, because I'm your sinful mommy slut."

She grinned and playfully squeezed his stiffness between her flexing butt cheeks. "It wasn't until I talked with Xania that I realized I needed you just as much as you needed me, that there was nothing wrong with my anal needs and fantasies, and that it was wrong to suppress them and feel shame about them. I was so jealous of Suzanne at first, when you fucked her in the ass that first time, but then when I realized that you'd liked it I resolved to become your butt slut mommy and started having fantasies about you fucking me up the ass all the time."

Susan turned her head to look at Alan, the love shining in her eyes, "I don't know why, but when you put your mommy-splitter in my tight little ass, I feel loved by you in a way that I've never known before. It's the total act of submission. I feel so alive and free and happy when your big cock is in my butt."

He was having a hard time talking, as he teetered on the edge of a great climax. But he managed to gasp out, "Isn't that... ?"

"A contradiction? You might think so, but not me. To me, submission IS freedom! I'm free to let go, free to love you and serve you with all my heart! I don't have to try to hold back and pretend to be normal, or live a complete lie. I'll never be a repressed prude of a woman ever again, so long as my son fucks me in the ass. So please, don't ever let me go nearly a week without a good hard buttfucking again. Your mommy needs her buttfucks!"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.