Six Times A Day
Part 78: Don't Stop

Copyright© 2004 - 2015 by Spacer X. All rights reserved

Harem Incest Sex Story: Part 78: Don't Stop - High school senior Alan is diagnosed with a rare condition requiring six orgasms a day. The women in his life - mother, sister, neighbors, cheerleaders, and more - end up swept away by their own lusts while helping him. This epic roller coaster of passion, love, and sex leads to results no one sees coming. The variety of characters, humor, and hot sex will leave you wanting more.

Caution: This Harem Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   BiSexual   Humor   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Lactation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Doctor/Nurse   Size   Slow   Illustrated   mother helps son relieve his blue balls,mother sucks son,mother fucks son,sister fucks her own brother,sister tricks brother into sex

Day 66: Wednesday, November 20

Chapter 1

Xania and Amy continued to kiss, lick, and fondle until most of Alan's cum was gone. But they didn't stop there. With the others giving them some privacy, they were able to get even more intimate. Xania wound up lying on top of Amy. Xania's pussy had finally recovered from her last orgasms, so the two beauties fingered, kissed, and fondled each other until they reached a mutual orgasmic peak.

They just rested for a while, lying on the floor entwined in each other's arms.

Amy said, "You know what? I like you."

Xania grinned. "I like you too. As if you couldn't tell, from what we just did."

"I know," Amy replied. "But it's more than that. I think it would be fun to get to know you out of bed too. Ya know what I mean? We can be pals!"

Xania playfully rubbed her nose against Amy's. "I'd like that." Then she got up, and helped pull Amy up. "Come on. Let's go join the others in the kitchen."

The snack and drink break turned into a prolonged one. Nobody was really that hungry or thirsty, but everyone needed a mental and physical break from so much non-stop sexual activity.

More wine was consumed by everyone but Alan, Katherine, and Amy. The "adults" didn't want the "kids" to drink too much. Alan was so high on lust he didn't need alcohol too.

With everyone either standing in the kitchen or sitting at the kitchen counter, Suzanne said, "While we're all here, why don't we decide who gets to be the next penis tender?"

Alan suggested, "Can we wait a while until my dick recovers a bit? Right now, it's still too sore for any tending."

Susan said, "Sure, you deserve a big rest, Tiger. But that still leaves the question of who gets to play with your cock when you're ready."

He said, "Frankly, I don't like having to pick in a group situation like this. It's almost impossible not to give the impression that I'm playing favorites. Why don't we go back to our system of letting it be decided by the dares in the card game? In fact, let's start from scratch with all the tending, including the cunt tending and tit tending. There was so much tending going on that there practically wasn't anyone left to actually play cards."

Suzanne nodded. "I agree to that. If nothing else, it'll increase interest so maybe I won't be the only one wanting to play the game."

The others all agreed to that.

Xania chatted with Alan some during the break, in relative private in the dining room. They didn't really know each other that well, and she wanted to get to know his personality better, and not just his body.

Alan had put on a T-shirt. He wasn't cold, since the house heat had been turned way up for the party. But he wanted to have a prolonged break, and since the T-shirt hung down over his privates, he thought that would help things from getting arousing.

Xania found it ironic that when she'd arrived she'd been puzzled to see Alan's cum on Brenda's face, and now it was her turn to look the same. True, she didn't have much cum on her face, but she did have some, since Amy hadn't gotten it all. For instance, she had elevated her faux glasses to her forehead because there was still too much cum on her lenses for her to see through them clearly. Furthermore, Alan's intention in wearing his T-shirt was backfiring. He was calm and collected, but it greatly flustered and aroused Xania to be wearing nothing but high heels when he seemed fully dressed, since his privates were covered.

She asked him, "So, how's your six treatments coming along?"

"Six treatments? ... Oh. That. You mean my six climaxes a day requirement. Well, truth be told, I don't think about that much anymore. I realized I was obsessing and stressing about how many climaxes I have each day. I kind of make a point not to think about it now. If you look around this party and see all the lovely women here, I think you can see that getting enough climaxes is not a problem for me."

She grinned wryly and looked around at all the other naked women milling about. "Yes, I can see that."

"What can I say? It's the tough life." He smiled widely. "Anyway, I figure I'm averaging about six or seven a day, at least. If I get more or less, it all washes out in the end."

She looked around again, feeling incredulous. Despite having been to some pretty damn wild parties with the "beautiful people" in Hollywood, I've never seen so many naked gorgeous women in one place. Not to mention seriously stacked ones! I'm usually the most endowed woman in any group - but not tonight. Hell, I might actually be in fourth place, although it would be a very close call. All these total foxes gaga over this one kid. Wow!

She found her hips shifting around as she wiggled in arousal. She forced herself to snap back to the discussion, and responded, "That sounds like a good attitude. May I ask how you've fared so far today?"

"Let's see. You're wearing my sixth load today, now that I think about it. I guess that's pretty typical by this hour, but I hope to have a lot more fun before the night is over. But there's also the issue of quality over quantity. As my nurse said, prolonged stimulation is key. Today has been pretty remarkable with that."

"It sounds like you've been stroked and stroked for hours. Has it been helping?" Xania was feeling increasingly self-conscious about the remaining cum on her face. There was one particular cum gob that Amy had missed, and it was slowly sliding down Xania's left cheek. It was bothering Xania like a buzzing mosquito, but she didn't want to draw attention to it by swiping it off. Plus, she was so horny that she feared she wouldn't be able to resist swiping it into her mouth.

He was puzzled by what she meant by "helping." He asked, "You mean helping me feel great? But of course!"

"No, I mean helping your condition."

He and the others had nearly forgotten the supposed medical point of all the orgasms. "Oh. You mean fixing my energy and tiredness. No, not really. Not yet. I still have to nap every day, for instance. But when you think about it, I've only been at it less than two months. It probably takes a lot longer than that to see results."

Xania could feel that one cum gob dripping down to her jawline. She worried it would drop if she didn't act, so she swiped it up. But she was right that she couldn't resist, and she fed it into her mouth. That made her blush.

Alan tried not to react to that, but he couldn't help but grin.

She pointed at him, and growled, "Don't you dare say a word!"

He kept grinning, but kept silent, and held his hands up defensively.

Trying to move on from her cum eating, she put her hand to his face and gingerly caressed his bruises on his cheeks and nose. "You want to talk to me about your school problems? You just got these wounds today? I'm happy to talk to you about anything, anytime, free of charge. We could do it in an informal way right here."

"I'd love that, but the game's going to resume in a couple of minutes. Tonight is a time for fun. You have your overnight bags. Will you be around tomorrow? Why don't we talk some time tomorrow instead? I actually have a lot to get off of my mind."

She nodded. "Sure. Glad to help."

He kept a poker face, but thought, She's going to be spending the night? Sweet! I'm gonna be boning her for sure later tonight!

He'd noticed that she was still constantly fidgeting around, almost as if she really had to go to the bathroom. But he knew that couldn't be it, since there was nothing stopping her from using the bathroom if she wanted to. He put a hand on one of her slightly shifting hips, and asked, "Hey, relax. What's got you all jumpy?"

She tried to still herself. She lied, "Oh, nothing. I guess I'm just waiting for the game to resume." She thought, What am I supposed to tell him? That even this break isn't much of a break for me, because I'm so fucking horny all the time? Or that it's all I can do not to start fingering my pussy this very moment? Or that the way he's looking at my cummy face and nude body makes me want to scream?! FUCK! And now the game's going to start and things'll get even MORE arousing!

Xania

He'd kept his hand on her hip, and slowly traced a finger across her tummy. He swirled around her belly button, and then headed up. He wound up holding and caressing her left breast. He didn't say anything for some long moments, but then he commented, "You know, you're a very lovely woman."

Xania's pulse raced and her breathing quickened while she watched his hand explore her body.

Then he slowly drew the fingers of that hand up higher. Chills ran down her spine when he lightly brushed her neck. He finally wound up holding her just below her chin. He looked her closely in her eyes, and said, "I like you without glasses. But then again, I like you with glasses too."

She was so aroused that not only were her hips wiggling around, but her breasts started to heave up and down in a very obvious way. She thought, Dammit, and dammit again! Why is this kid having such an effect on me?! I'm the worldly wise and jaded one here. Hell, when I started college, he hadn't even been BORN yet! And yet ... the way he looks at me and touches me ... it's like it's just assumed that he possesses me totally! Fuuuuccck!

She muttered, "Thanks." Then she suddenly broke away from his touch. "I should go clean up before the game starts again."

He nodded.

She hurried off towards the bathroom. She felt even more flustered and aroused.

By and by, each person took a turn in the bathroom cleaning off sweat and cum. The only exception to that was Brenda, who still wasn't allowed to get clean.

Xania was the last one to freshen up. She was glad that she could wash the remnants of cum from her face. She also was very happy to thoroughly clean the cum smears off her glasses and then put them over her eyes again. With that done, she seriously started to consider if she'd have time to secretly masturbate to orgasm. Even though she'd had a lot of big orgasms recently, she hoped one more might help her body calm down.

But Susan had been surreptitiously keeping an eye on Xania and Brenda throughout the break. She was looking for any opportunity to help facilitate their "taming." When she saw an obviously highly flustered and aroused Xania head to the lower bathroom, she followed. Then, when Xania didn't come out in the usual amount of time, she knocked on the door. "Xania, are you in there? We're all gathering in the living room."

Xania tried to sound cheery. "Okay. I'm coming." But she took her hands off her privates, and thought, Dammit again! Talk about terrible timing. But I'm NOT cumming. There's no way I'll have time now. FUCK! It's like there's some kind of sexy conspiracy keeping me totally horny all the time, even during the break.

She hadn't been serious about her "sexy conspiracy" comment, but it was more accurate than she realized, especially considering what Susan was doing.


Chapter 2

When the group reassembled, there was no sign of clothing anywhere, unless one counted the high heels and glasses. Even Alan took his T-shirt off again to get naked from head to toe. Everyone had calmed down a bit, but that wasn't likely to last for long, especially since the women were all getting quite drunk.

Alan declined having a penis tender for the first hand, so his dick could recover a little longer. He won the hand, and said, "For my dare, I say we bring back the Susan tit tender idea. And Xania, now that your hands are free, I'm making you the tender."

Both Xania and Susan were very happy about that. Nobody else realized it, but Alan happened to be looking at Susan and Suzanne when they'd been whispering about Xania's bisexual tendencies shortly before the break. Normally, he would have been too far away to hear what they were saying, but he'd watched their lips as he listened carefully, and he'd understood the gist of the discussion. So he thought, correctly, that putting them together would make them both very happy.

Xania was actually a bit frustrated. She'd been hoping that she could just play cards for a while and get a much needed respite from the non-stop sexiness, since the break hadn't been much of a sexual break for her at all. Instead, only a minute after being foiled from getting to masturbate in the bathroom, she was presented with Susan's naked body, which she'd been craving in a big way since pretending to be Susan's psychologist up in L.A.

SusanXania

Xania couldn't turn down the opportunity. She was very good at handling boobs. She began kneading and fondling from behind, with an enjoyable alternating mixture of roughness and gentleness. She knew exactly what to do since she'd been keeping an eye on what others were doing to Susan.

Susan was downright giddy. At first, she submissively pinned her arms behind her back, mostly because she didn't trust that she could control her hands.

But soon, even though the dare was for Xania to "tend" Susan's great G-cups, Susan couldn't help fondling Xania's G-cups as well. She did so wordlessly and furtively, as if she was worried the others would "bust" her at any moment.

Not surprisingly, Xania didn't try to stop her, even though, again, she was almost upset at how everything that was happening seemed designed to drive her out of her mind with lust.

As Susan hefted Xania's breasts with both hands, she thought, Wow! Just ... wow! They're so soft, and bouncy, and ... delightful. And big! So big! Dear Lord, you spoil me with all this titty bounty. Tiger, please, tame this woman, and fast! I can picture so many sexy things. Like peeking into Tiger's bedroom and finding Suzanne and Xania naked, kneeling, and sucking cock together, and then stripping my clothes off and joining in. Three tongues from three G-cup ladies on one big fat cock. That's the kind of service my studly son deserves. Nay, demands!

Or, having Xania spend the night ... in my bed! With my Tiger! We could play 'Hide the Sausage in the Tit Meat Sandwich' game, and so much more. Soon, my son will be fucking me, and of course he'll be fucking her. He'd fuck both of us all night long, so that when the morning came, we'd have to call Angel and Amy in to take care of his mighty, unstoppable boner for a while, until our poor, banged-up pussies could recover. Mmmm! I can feel it down in my hot cunt. I can almost really feel my son fucking me, for real! It's so exciting! Being a big-titted, cock-loving mommy is the BEST!

Alan was watching Susan and Xania fondle each other more often than not, and the sight inspired him so much that he felt his penis finally engorge. So, before the next hand started, he announced, "I'm ready for more penis tending. Let's say that whoever wins this hand gets the job for the next few hands."

Brenda asked, "What if you win?"

"Then I guess I'll just have to masturbate. No, just kidding. I don't know; it's a good point. I guess I'll sit out this round."

For once, all the women were highly focused on the game. Xania and Susan even temporarily stopped their tit fondling.

Suzanne won the hand. She was so happy at winning the penis tender job that she clapped her hands with glee. She even taunted the others, both verbally and by flashing her cards around. "Look at those cards! Would you look at those cards? Face! Who's your daddy? Ha!"

Suddenly she got sheepish, and thought, What's happening to me? God, I'm getting close to losing it again. It's this competitive environment, I think. I need to be the one who remains in control. Who knows what kind of opportunities will arrive this evening for me to advance my position? I need to stay sober enough to exploit them. Calm. Breathe. Count to ten...

But Suzanne was drunk on lust, plus some alcohol. Her attempts to stay calm didn't last long. She sat in Alan's lap and got busy stroking. But she didn't stop there. She blew in his ear as she whispered sweet nothings, and generally used the sexy seduction techniques that she did better than anyone else.

Many of her whispered comments were about Xania or Brenda, since she understood the lure of the new. For instance, she cooed, "You know, when Xania and I were roommates in college, we had separate bedrooms, but that was just for show. Usually I'd fall asleep with her face in my crotch, or my face in hers. God, her tongue!"

She accented her comment by licking his ear, since her mouth was right next to it already. "But you know all about that, don't you? I saw the way she was wrapping it around your cock. Just imagine her tongue and my tongue, licking and sucking on either side."

She began licking up and down the sensitive nape of his neck to show just how she'd treat her side of his shared cock. Then she added, "By the way, have I mentioned what the nickname for her tongue was? The Snake!"

Alan gulped at that. "What was the nickname for yours?"

Suzanne just chuckled playfully. She tickled his side, and purred, "Wouldn't you like to know?"

He groaned lustily. Oh, man! I'll bet her name was something snake-like too, like the Python or the Anaconda. The two of them together? It would be freaking unreal!

Then, as she stroked his cock and balls with both hands, she whispered, "Of course, Brenda only has a normal-sized tongue. But that's just about the only normal thing about her. I'm not even going to talk about her J-cups. J! Do they even make bras that big? But think about the rest of her. Her cute face, her bubble butt, her constantly soaked and oh-so-hot cunt ... But the best thing of all is her attitude. She adores you! She can't wait to submit to you, to SERVE you! Can you picture her naked and kneeling, BEGGING to serve, BEGGING for you to ride her and drill her to your heart's desire? Well, get used to that sight, because you're going to be seeing her do that a lot!"

He moaned and groaned even louder. Suzanne had only been tending him a couple of minutes, and already he was nearing the cusp of cumming.

Going for the kill, she added in her sultry, scratchy voice, "And you know the best thing of all? You've got a sexy mommy and auntie who not only don't mind you fucking the likes of Brenda and Xania, but can't wait to be there and watch and join in! You lucky bastard!"

Then she shut him up by kissing his mouth. They necked for a long time.

Suzanne took on her penis tending role with gusto. She thought she'd done almost everything sexually she could do when it came to stroking him, but she did something she'd never done before. She stroked his cock in very long strokes with both hands from top to bottom, and with each stroke she exaggeratedly lifted and dropped her entire body in time to the strokes. The chief effect was to cause her tits to bounce nearly as wildly as Brenda's had done earlier.


Chapter 3

She sat on Alan's knee so she could slide her wet pussy along his leg, just as Brenda and Xania did earlier. Plus, her tits were constantly bouncing inches from Alan's face and repeatedly slapping into his chest. She'd never done this kind of thing before because it seemed so juvenile and undignified to her, but she didn't care anymore. She just knew both of them were having a lot of sexy fun.

Somehow, Alan continued to take part in the poker game, as did Suzanne. Both of them only checked their cards the bare minimum amount necessary, and usually had their hands full of each other instead. Yet, Alan went on a lucky streak, winning four hands in a row.

Susan, though, seemed to see each victory as a further sign of his sexual prowess and all-around invincibility. Brenda caught on to this as well and before long the two of them were nearly orgasmic every time he announced another victory.

Alan used his dares to hand out vibrators, so everyone could be enjoying themselves all the time, even when they weren't part of a dare. He personally inserted them into Katherine, Amy, and Susan. Each woman came to him and all but planted her ass in his face, so he could do the insertion with Suzanne still in his lap.

Xania was the fourth one to get a vibrator. Alan could see that there wasn't much need to give her one to keep her horny, because Xania and Susan were still having great fun with each other. Susan considered Suzanne the chief enforcer of the rules (since she herself wasn't doing much of that tonight), and since Suzanne was so preoccupied with Alan, Susan had gotten bolder and bolder running her hands all over Xania's fit and firm body. The two of them hardly spoke to each other, and they refrained from kissing, but there was a lot of erotic non-verbal communication going on.

Xania was still having fun playing her prudish role, so she put on a big show of protesting. "Alan, you expect me to put this thing inside my most private place? I'm telling you I most certainly will NOT do it. I draw the line here."

He replied, "I don't expect YOU to do it. Come over here." As an aside, he said to Suzanne, who was still perched on his leg, "Stop bouncing for a sec."

Suzanne responded by melting into him and giving him another big French kiss (while continuing to jack him off, of course). He tightly clutched her bare ass cheeks, pulling her in closer.

Xania sauntered over to him and handed him the black vibrator that Amy had just given her. She just stood there above him, and asked, "What am I supposed to do now?"

He replied, "Bend over with your ass up close to my face, and grab your ankles. Then maintain that pose while I put it in."

She already knew what he'd say, since she'd just heard and seen how Katherine, Amy, and Susan had been given their vibrators. But still, she put her hands on her hips, and complained, "That's outrageous! This time, you go too far!"

He thought, I love it when Xania gets angry. She looks extra sexy, with her narrow, intense gaze. So passionate! Especially since I know she's faking. At least, I'm pretty sure she is. He told her, "What happened to 'When in Rome' and all that? Are you going to act like one of us, or are you going to chicken out?"

Xania

She glared at him with genuine irritation. "I am NOT happy about this!" But she turned around and clutched at her ankles. She further complained, "This seems terribly unfair. It's like we're all just here for your sexual pleasure." But she made a point of keeping her legs stiff and spread wide. And she wiggled her ass like she couldn't wait for him to put his hands on it.

Leaving the vibrator on the sofa for now, he put both hands on her ass and started caressing her muscular ass cheeks. But her pussy in between attracted more of his interest. He swiped a finger right along her slit, making her tremble. He pointed out, "You say that, but look at your pussy. It's really red and engorged. And wet! It's absolutely soaked." He continued to run his finger through her wet lips, even poking in from time to time.

Xania moaned loudly. She knew her moans sounded extremely erotic, but she couldn't help that. She thought, FUCK ME! He seems to find new ways of humiliating me, but this is the absolute worst! And, of course, everyone else is watching! I might as well die of shame!

With the others, Alan had done all the fondling and inserting himself. But now he said to Suzanne, "Hey, check this out." He guided one of Suzanne's hands to Xania's ass. Then he said to her, "Check out how wet she is. Or is it just me?"

Suzanne gleefully ran her fingers through Xania's wet cunt. She said, "No, it's not just you. She's very, very wet. Xania, I think you protest too much. For instance, let's look at your clitoris. It's unhooded, red, and very erect." Suzanne started pinching and playing with Xania. She knew just want aroused her most, due to their years in college.

Xania whimpered helplessly. Fuuuuuuuck me! Fuck, fuck, fuck! They're going to make me cum, again!

Suzanne was so interested in Xania's pussy and ass that she took her hand off Alan's boner to temporarily focus on Xania.

Alan picked up the vibrator, which was a particularly big one, and pulled Xania's pussy lips open with the fingers on his other hand. Then he slowly pushed the vibrator in her pussy.

Meanwhile, Suzanne kept on diddling Xania's clit, and generally caressing her ass cheeks.

Xania wasn't religious, but she prayed for this "ordeal" to end quickly, before she had a huge orgasm that would possibly cause her to tumble to the floor. Her face burned red with embarrassment, and her hair brushed against the carpet. She kept her eyes shut tight so she wouldn't have to see the upside-down craziness.

She was so wet that it slid in easily. She said in a quiet voice, "Oh." She wiggled her hips around, and then with a bit more erotic delight in her voice, repeated, "Oh ... Oh my!"

Not surprisingly, Alan didn't stop there. He slowly pushed the vibrator in and out.

But that was more than Xania could handle. She cried out, "Please! No! I beg you! Too much!"

He sensed that she was a hair's breadth from a massive climax, and that would be precarious with her hands still gripping her ankles. So he said, "Okay, it's in. You're done."

Xania was surprised by the act of mercy. Instead of standing up, she knelt. It seemed the safest thing to do when she feared practically any movement at all would trip her over the orgasmic edge.

But she didn't get a chance to recover, because Suzanne ran a hand down her bare back, and said, "I think you should thank Alan for giving you a break there, and for the big, black gift. Why don't you turn around and kiss him?"

Xania had to take some deep breaths and try to calm herself before she could even turn around. But she did. She whispered, "Thank you." Then she leaned forward and gave Alan a peck on the cheek.

Suzanne complained, "Not like that! Sheesh! I mean a real kiss ... on his cock!"

Xania looked to Alan's lap and saw that Suzanne had resumed jacking him off. But she'd also pointed his hard-on up and out so it was aimed right at her.

Xania whimpered again, and then bent down. Her plan was to make it quick so she could escape and recover. But she was so far gone with lusty desire that a kiss on the top of his cockhead turned into another, and then another. Before long, she'd engulfed his entire cockhead and started fervently bobbing on it!

She'd closed her eyes again in an attempt to lessen her shame. But then she heard Katherine exclaim, "Now, that's what I call a good kiss!" Then she heard Katherine, Amy, and others giggle at that. That doubled her blushing embarrassment, and quadrupled her desire to suck.

But she had to pull off a short time later, because she was so extremely aroused that she was genuinely dizzy, and she was panting so hard that it seemed like she was running out of oxygen.

She started to staggered back to her chair, but then she realized that Susan was there, and that was too arousing a prospect to contemplate too. So instead she headed to an unoccupied sofa and flopped down on it. She sat with her legs closed as much as possible and both hands over her groin, trying to keep some dignity.

But Alan said, "What are you hiding there? Do you know that's the Mr. Excitement dildo in you? It's becoming something of a family heirloom. Sit up on the sofa and spread your legs. Let's see what you have there." Obviously, he knew what she had since he'd just put it in, but he wanted to put her on the spot in front of everyone. He correctly guessed that she was near an orgasmic breaking point, and embarrassing public exposure really turned her on, probably enough to trigger her release.

Xania

Xania did what he asked, even as she mumbled, "This is so demeaning!" In fact, she purposely sat up on her heels and spread her knees wide, presenting an even more lewd sight that Alan had hoped for. The Mr. Excitement dildo, which was actually a vibrator, whirred and twirled on its own.

The room was dead quiet, since the music had stopped playing a long time ago. Xania kept her eyes tightly shut and managed to at least calm her breathing some. But she still felt like her entire body was on fire. If anything, she was getting hotter and hotter, knowing that everyone else was watching her expose herself like this.

She complained with passionate exasperation, "Alan, do you have some kind of magical powers?! How do you get all these centerfold-perfect women to obey your every command? Even I can't stop! I'm so fucking horny! So. Fucking. HORNY!"

She didn't seriously think Alan had any magical powers, but she really did want to know his secret. She'd been extraordinarily aroused all evening long, and she could tell it was no fluke. This kind of seemingly endless sexual ecstasy obviously happened in the Plummer house a lot, to everyone involved. She knew a sense of competition amongst the women was a part of it, but it didn't explain all of it.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.