Six Times A Day - Cover

Six Times A Day

Copyright© 2004 - 2015 by Spacer X. All rights reserved

Part 73: Have You Seen Your Mother, Baby?

Harem Incest Sex Story: Part 73: Have You Seen Your Mother, Baby? - High school senior Alan is diagnosed with a rare condition requiring six orgasms a day. The women in his life - mother, sister, neighbors, cheerleaders, and more - end up swept away by their own lusts while helping him. This epic roller coaster of passion, love, and sex leads to results no one sees coming. The variety of characters, humor, and hot sex will leave you wanting more.

Caution: This Harem Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   BiSexual   Humor   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Lactation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Doctor/Nurse   Size   Slow   Illustrated   mother helps son relieve his blue balls,mother sucks son,mother fucks son,sister fucks her own brother,sister tricks brother into sex

Day 65: Tuesday, November 19

Chapter 1

Alan went upstairs to get his sister. That naturally led to another attention-getting session in her bedroom.

Katherine was much less reserved. As soon as he'd walked into her room, she'd noticed a big wet spot on his shorts and a long stiff hard-on straining against it. When he started to kiss her, she pulled his shorts way down and got busy stroking.

Between their kisses she purred, "Oh, Brother! I can feel from your slickness that Mommy has been working on you. But you're not neglecting your fuck-toy sister!" She kissed him hotly on the lips, then added, "I've been missing this so much! All day!"

After another scorching kiss, he said, "Don't get too friendly with it, please, because I just came upstairs to get you to come downstairs. For cookies."

To his surprise, she exclaimed, "Well, fuck that!" She pushed him backwards, causing him to fall backward onto her bed. She wound up on top of him, with her hands still sliding up and down his boner. "Now that I've got you, I've got to do my duty as a fuck toy. Remember, I'm an UPPITY fuck toy!"

He could tell that she wasn't just jacking him off, she was trying to slide his cock into her slit. And he knew once that happened, what remained of his willpower would disappear and he'd spend a good portion of the afternoon fucking her instead of studying.

He reacted rapidly, sliding two fingers deep into her pussy. With his hand blocking the way, she couldn't impale herself on his erection. He fingered her at a rapid pace. After some moments, she gave up on her attempt at insertion and went back to stroking him while necking with him.

He knew they were in a race of sorts to see who could get the other to cum first. But he also knew that he had the advantage, because it would be much easier for him to make her orgasm.

Sure enough, after about five minutes, she had a big climax. He was able to roll off her, leaving her lying on the bed. When his hard-on pulled out of reach, she immediately protested, "No fair! You got me too horny. Come back here!"

"Nope!" He stood a few feet from her. He knew he was "safe" because her orgasm had wiped her out, leaving her temporarily unable to get up from the bed.

"Meanie!" She was struggling to sit up, but she felt like all her bones had turned to mush.

He pointed out, "Hey, the plan was just to give you a back-home-from-school kiss. You were very naughty and things got out of hand."

She finally sat up, but that was all she could manage. She smirked. "What do you expect when you have a sister who is your real fuck toy? Those aren't just words. I take that VERY seriously."

"Okay. Since you'll apparently obey my every command, I'm ordering you to go downstairs with me and eat some yummy cookies that are fresh out of the oven."

She managed to stand, though only because he helped pull her up. "Grrr!" She poked a finger against his chest. She playfully teased, "You annoy me. Using my fuck-toy status against me. Sneaky!"

He was all grins. Actually, he didn't mind the playing around with her at all. He figured that it hadn't taken that long, and he still had hours left for study before dinner.

A few minutes later, he brought her downstairs so they could all partake in the cookies. He made sure she was adequately dressed though, so he wouldn't feel too tempted. Because his shorts had a big wet spot on them, he'd put on some recently washed blue jeans instead.

When he and Katherine walked into the kitchen, they discovered that Susan was on the phone. At first it looked like she was totally naked, but that was because she happened to have her back turned to them. Upon closer inspection, the big bow just above her bare ass showed that she was still wearing the erotic apron she'd had on earlier when Alan had left.

They heard her say, "I'm telling you, he had all FOUR of them all over him, serving him and servicing him, just like good cheerleader sluts should! And Heather, HEATHER, the bitchy head cheerleader with the biggest tits of the bunch, she was absolutely WORSHIPPING his big fat cock! And the whole time he played with the tits of the other three, she slavishly served him like the totally BROKEN and TAMED big-titted blonde slut that she is!"

There was a pause while the person at the other end of the line was speaking. Susan was so absorbed in her exciting conversation that she still hadn't noticed the arrival of her children.

Then they heard her reply, "I know! I know! Me too! I mean, sucking his cock is reward enough in and of itself, but to do it while he's playing with SIX tits of other cheerleaders? Goose bumps! I get tingles all over!"

As the other person on the phone replied, Katherine whispered to Alan, "What's she talking about?"

"Um, just some after-school fun I had today," he whispered back. "I'll tell you later."

"You'd better! It sounds pretty hot!" His sister gave him a bit of a shove to express her irritation.

Susan finally heard the whispering, so she spun around to find her two kids standing there. She urgently interrupted her call, "Um, Brenda, hold your horses. Speak of the devil, he's standing right here! I'll tell you the rest later."

There was another pause while Susan was obviously waiting for Brenda to finish a question. "Yes, of course, it's nice and stiff. Although it's trapped inside his blue jeans. Mmmm. It looks absolutely delicious! Sorry, gotta go!" She hung up the phone, then tried to make herself look somewhat presentable.

Alan sat on one of the counter stools. "Hey, Mom. What's up? What was that all about?"

Susan was trying to act innocent. She pinned her hands behind her back like she was a soldier standing at attention, but that only caused her big, bare tits to thrust forward even more. She confessed, bashfully, "Um, that was Brenda. We were just catching up on this and that."

He repeated with a smirk, "'This and that.'" He'd overheard several calls to Brenda already, and he always found them amusing.

Trying to divert his attention, her eyes lit up and she exclaimed, "Oh! I just remembered: the cookies are done. They're hot and ready to eat!"

Katherine was sitting on the counter stool next to Alan, obviously looking at his crotch. She joked, "That's not the only thing around here looking hot and ready to eat."

Susan put on an oven mitt and pulled a tray of cookies out of the oven. "Now, Angel, please don't. I'm too horny already as it is. I'd love nothing more than to fall to my knees and feast on a spermy snack, but he doesn't seem to want that." She stuck her tongue out at him and grinned.

Then she turned her attention back to Katherine. Her eyes went wide with delight. "By the way, did you hear about how Tiger fucked FOUR cheerleaders today? FOUR!"

"I did just now," Katherine said wryly. She got off the stool and walked around the counter. Once she saw her mother had the cookie tray on the counter and the oven mitt off, she moved in for a kiss.

Mother and daughter necked and groped as if they'd been separated for ages. Then their attention went back to the cookies, which smelled delicious since they were just hot out of the oven.

Susan said teasingly to her son, "Don't think I'll just give you these cookies for free. But I'm open to alternative payment ideas. For instance, a cookie for cum swap." She smiled and winked.

Alan winked back. Then he picked up a cookie and bit into it. "I think that can be arranged. But in stealth stroking fashion."

Susan harrumphed, but accepted that.

"Mom, how am I going to pay for my cookies?" Katherine asked, hoping to get into the action. She pulled the straps off her top while she asked her question, hoping that would help give her mother some ideas.

Susan was eager to work on those ideas. "Angel, if you'll work with me to provide some visual stimulation for Tiger, that'll be worth a couple of cookies. Why don't you come over here and rub your tits against mine? It's not like Mommy is really into other women, well not exactly, but sometimes sacrifices have to be made in order to get all of our family sex stud's nasty sperm out of his balls and safely onto our tits and faces."

"Where it belongs!" Katherine added happily, before doing as she'd been told. Perhaps surprisingly, rather than kissing as they brought their racks together, mother and daughter both pushed their chests as far out as they could while holding their heads high and back, trying to highlight their tit mashing as much as possible.

"How do you like this, Tiger?" Susan asked while rubbing her nipples and areolae against her daughter's.

His response was to unzip his pants and let his stiff pole fall out. "It's great, Mom. Look, it even made my wee-wee accidentally pop out of my pants." He pretended to be innocent and confused, as if he was only three or four years old. He was in a playful mood, but he also had a plan that would allow him to take a nap and then do some homework: get Katherine and Susan in bed together and then slip away from them.

However, before that could happen, Susan had a cocksucking need to fill. She disengaged from Katherine and walked around the counter to see his exposed hard-on. "Don't worry, Son, Mommy knows how to take care of your wee-wee."

She assumed her usual position: on her knees in front of her son's hard erection. But mindful of his attitude that day, she asked, "May I?"

He nodded. "Might as well."

While Katherine took the rest of her clothes off, Susan took his dick in her hands and cradled it like it was a precious artifact. Oh God. Yes! This is the life! What I've been waiting for all day long ... Stroking it is great, but sucking it is really what I was born to do! Thank you, Lord, for this cocky, spermy bounty that I am about to receive.

She lovingly kissed the tip, then inhaled deeply to smell any lingering traces of cheerleader cum. "Mmmm. I wonder how many strange pussies have been riding this thing today!" Then she started licking, excited at the prospect that she might also be able to taste other pussy juice on it.

"Mom, I'm afraid Katherine is going to need to provide a lot more help like that today," Alan spoke as his mother wrapped her tongue around his shaft. He was eating another delicious cookie. "My dick is pretty worn out, so much so that I'm afraid only a lot of hot lesbian action between mother and daughter can help revive it."

KatherineSusan

Susan would have liked to respond to his comment, but her mouth was busy with other things. She repeatedly made her favorite "Mmmm mmmm MMMM!" sounds as her lips slid back and forth over his sweet spot. Her tongue got busy flicking against it too.

So Katherine spoke instead. "Don't worry, I'd be more than happy to help you out with that, Big Whale Bone Brother. After all, our number one goal is to help with your stimulation. Don't you agree, Mom?"

Susan emphatically mumbled an affirmative "Mmmm-hmmm" between more erotic sounding slurps and moans.

"Great," said Alan. "Let's all grab some cookies and go to your bedroom, Mom. I like lying on top of you in your bed, the way a true husband of yours should."

Susan popped his boner out of her mouth to say, "Tiger, you fucking STUD! I want you in my bed on top of me. That's where you belong! God that is soooo true! That's one of the perks of being the man of the house. Angel, did you hear what he just said? Oh my! This is just too exciting!"

In Susan's excitement to get to her bed, she didn't even mind relinquishing his erection from her mouth.

Alan was glad about that, as he resolved to save his cum and work his way to his books.

As the three of them walked up the stairs together, Alan asked, "Hey Mom, you know that phone call just now to Brenda?"

"Yes, my cutie?"

"Do you tell Brenda literally EVERYthing? Every last sexual detail?"

"Pretty much," she admitted. "At least I have recently. Of course, I've been telling every last detail of what I do to you with Suzanne for weeks now. So lately, I get to have fun with you, and then relive it again with Suzanne, and then relive it again with Brenda! It's like triple the joy!"

He asked, "As you sure you can trust her with all this private stuff?"

"Definitely!" She seemed very confident.

Alan, however, wasn't so sure.


Chapter 2

Once they were all in Susan's bedroom, Alan didn't get on her bed as promised. Instead, he said, "My dick is still all tired out, and I'm in a take it easy mode. You two get started. I'll just stay here and watch for a while." He intended to watch until mother and daughter were fully into each other, and then sneak off to his room to study.

Katherine went to the phone by the bed first. She dialed, and then spoke into the phone, "Amy? What'cha doin'? ... Wanna come over here? Alan's got a problem, and I think you'd be well suited to take it in hand, if you know what I mean." Her words were a bit vague in case Brad or Eric overheard on another line, but her meaning was clear enough to Amy.

She put down the phone and explained to her brother, "I'm concerned you might get too excited and touch yourself. I thought that just in case that happens, it's best to have Amy's fingers and mouth in reserve."

KatherineSusan

Susan smiled up at Katherine, who was in the process of lying down on her. "Good thinking, Angel. Tiger, hold out until Amy's soft hands get over here, and that's an order." She added in a really silly baby voice, "Otherwise I'll be forced to go over there and suck your boo-boo until you pee your sweet gooey goo all over the back of my throat."

But Alan responded, "Hey. I'm doing just fine watching. Amy won't be needed. Just think of me as an official United Nations peacekeeping observer or something."

Katherine moved to lie down reversed on top of Susan. The two of them had played around a good deal while kissing on a number of occasions, but they hadn't really explored each other's pussies yet. There was no doubt that was going to happen now.

Alan sat in a chair with a hand on his erection, and said, "Okay you two, I'm ready to see something really hot. Have fun." He reluctantly took his hand away from his crotch and resolved to not get caught up in the sex. His books beckoned, true, but he wasn't thinking about that too much anymore. Mostly he was mindful that his body could only handle so much stimulation. His dick was dangerously sore at the moment.

"Angel dear," Susan said to Katherine, "are you sure you want this?" She winked up at her daughter as she pinched an erect nipple above her. "If Tiger forces me to go down on you and lick your juicy, tight twat, do you want to force your poor mother to do that? Should we give him what he wants?"

"I'm very sure, Mom! Totally sure! Let's just do it. Plus, I still need to earn some more cum points for those yummy cookies."

Susan giggled. "All right. I suppose it's inevitable. You know, you two, you're turning your mother all lesbo. It's cruel the things you force me to do. But I've learned that resistance is useless. I have no choice but to submit!" She tried to sound distraught, but she was far too excited to do a convincing job of it, or even to sound playfully distraught. She was simply ecstatic.

The two Plummer women proceeded to go after each other in a no holds barred fashion. They were already sufficiently intimate with each other, so they could be very relaxed and just enjoy themselves. However, knowing her mother's vagina and anus were sore and sensitive from cumming too much lately, Katherine tried to avoid direct stimulation of those areas (though her clit was fair game).

Amy rushed over to the Plummer house immediately. It only took her a couple of minutes to get next door, let herself in the back, and find the others upstairs.

She looked at Katherine and Susan meshing their bodies together on the big bed, and then saw Alan sitting to the side with his unattended erection sticking straight up in the air. She quickly appraised what was needed. She sat down next to Alan, and said, "Hi, everybody!" even as she began stroking his shaft.

Alan protested a little, quietly muttering to her, "Take it easy, Aims. Don't get too into it because I'm going to be leaving in a minute once these two get really going. I've gotta take a nap. You know how I am with naps." But he was lying to himself. He was a goner already, as the stroking felt too good despite the overworked state of his penis.

"M'kay," she replied, but she had no intention of letting him leave the room before he gave up a load, not if she could help it.

KatherineSusan

Because Alan was watching, Susan and Katherine frequently chose highly visual positions for his benefit. For instance, they rubbed their pussies together in a variety of different ways, including mashing their asses together high in the air.

In a short time, they seemingly ran through every possible position two women could make with each other. First one was on the top, then the other, and then they were pussy to pussy, then face to pussy, and so on.

Considering that Susan had never done this with anyone before, she was startlingly good at it already.

At one point, Katherine asked, "Mom, should I get some dildos so we can have even more fun?"

"No! I don't want 'em unless they're really small, and even then I don't need 'em. Tiger's cock is all I need." She looked to her son as she said that and gave him a sultry smile. "Amy, please coax a big load out of my boy. Get his spermy cream boiling and churning while we work on the visual stimulation!"

"M'kay!" Amy sat naked with both of her hands sliding up and down his slicked-up shaft.

"Then I want to see it explode all over your face and chest. Warn me when that's gonna happen. I know Tiger loves that, and now I love it too. He's marking his conquests!"

Amy didn't seem to mind being called a conquest, simply saying "M'kay!" a second time, as happily as ever.

As the mother-daughter show continued, Amy helpfully provided colorful commentary to Alan while happily stroking him. She said things like, "Boyfriend, how does it feel to see your mother and sister making love for you? Does that make you feel all incestuous-y?"

"'Incestuous-y'? Aims, I'm positive that isn't a word." He was a bit distracted because he was fingering Amy's pussy in return.

"Hrm. Incestu-riffic?" She giggled, knowing that wasn't correct either.

"No."

"Incestastic?"

"No." But even Alan was giggling now.

"Let's see. Incest-alicious?"

That made him laugh out loud, and in case that wasn't enough, Amy started tickling his sides too, using one hand while pumping his erection with the other.

But he complained, "Don't! I can't control my PC muscle when you tickle."

"Bummer." Amy stopped the tickling, but not her sticky stroking. "Let me put it this way. Does it make your cock fill up with hot brother seed, or burning son cum, as the case may be, knowing that you're going to be pumping their pussies full of your white goo, and they'll love it?" Her hands still slipped and slid up and down his slick rod, making lewd slurpy noises.

Two of Alan's fingers probed in and out Amy's labia. "As a matter of fact, it does inspire. Very much. And I like how you put it. Tell me more." He was forgetting his resolve to leave the room before cumming. He looked up and saw his mother and sister grinding their pussies together again.

"Your official girlfriend loves to see you get all worked up over mommy and sissy because they're so busy with each other that you're going to give all your cum to me! Can you do that? Can you give it up for Amy, your official girlfriend? She's working soooo hard to squeeze it out of you. Mmmm. It tastes soooo good. Can I lick your lollipop? Just a couple of licks?" Her hands stroked up and down, up and down, over and over. The tips of her fingers concentrated on his most sensitive spot, just under his cockhead.

"Okay, just a couple. But hold on! I'm almost... ! ... No. Phew. That was close. Let's calm down a minute first."

Katherine shouted out encouragingly, "Squeeze it out, Amy! Squeeze it! Suck it dry!" But she mostly focused on her mother. They were rubbing asses against each other now, and both were too worked up to talk much.

The minutes passed rapidly, with everyone having a delightful time.

Alan of course had no trouble staying hard and happy, and he would have remained so just from the visual stimulation of Susan and Katherine going at each other, never mind Amy's help. As it was, he was loving life.


Chapter 3

After a while, Amy asked the group out loud, "Since Alan's gotta give up his load soon, is there any reason why he can't cum in my cunnie?"

Susan spoke for everyone when she shouted out, "No! Alan's the man of the house and gets what he wants. And WHO he wants! Fuck her, Tiger! Fuck her good! Good and hard and long and deep! Just like you'd do me and your sister!" She drove her tongue back into Katherine's pussy.

Amy

Alan was going to have Amy sit in his lap, but that reminded him too much of what Suzanne did just the night before, so instead he had Amy lie down on the carpet next to the bed. He sat up over her and fucked her that way. As he pushed in her burning hot gash, he exclaimed, "Dammit! You're so fucking tight! I can't even get it in there. Urrgh! Uh!"

He had to fight for every inch, even though Amy was already well-lubricated. But after he'd bottomed out and started to stroke, the pressure eased off just enough for the fucking to feel incredibly delightful.

He thought, As if fucking Amy isn't great enough, what a charge seeing Mom and Sis fucking each other into a squishy lesbian frenzy while they cheer me on to dump a load into my girlfriend! Mom may not be Sister's biological mother, but they sure are cut from the same nympho cloth!

Knowing that Susan was very curious about what it would be like to have sex with Alan, Amy helpfully explained, "Aunt Susan, look! I can't even believe it myself, but he's in all the way! Balls-deep! How does it feel so wondertastically good? And big! He's gigantonormous!"

Susan cried back, nearly panicky with excitement, "That's so HOT! I can see everything! Squeeze it! Don't just lie there; move your hips! Squeeze your cunt around it! Clench!"

"I'm trying, I really am, but he's splitting me in two!"

Susan yelled as another climax hit her, "Tiger, you're gonna fuck me next! Fuck your mommy, just like that!"

With everything so arousing, Alan couldn't last long. For one thing, Amy was very vocal and enthusiastically loud while he fucked her, driving up his enthusiasm too. And as if that wasn't enough, her pussy squeezed him like a giant fist pressuring every inch of his penis, but the intensity of the squeeze was just right. The "visual stimulation" in front of him didn't help his endurance much, either. He struggled with his PC muscle to hold off at least another minute or two.

The sex-fest had Alan revved up so high that he thought, I wish I had enough cum and endurance, like some of the praise I get claims I have, so I could pump a quart into my girlfriend here, then lumber over and dump just as much cum into my horny sister, and finally pull my still squirting member out and firmly lodge it into Mom's cunt with a final giant blast of loving son semen! I wish, but at least I can give it to Amy. Yes! Take this, Aims! He grunted loudly with each thrust. He'd grown to love the feeling of each jet of cum squirting out of him.

He was tremendously aroused, yet he felt he could fuck forever. Even his climax didn't seem to slow him down. But as his cum finished shooting into Amy, reality ruled and he realized his always-erect rod was beginning to soften.

However, Susan and Katherine kept going. They'd both taken the time out to watch Alan's balls and dick while he obviously came and filled Amy's vagina. But once he'd shot his last rope they turned their attention back to each other's pussies.

Amy was left, as she gleefully put it to Alan, "all fucked out." She added in a low voice, "Miss Pussy says thanks."

Katherine wished that Amy would think to slide over so she could suck her brother's seed straight out of Amy's pussy. She was too busy with her mother to disengage and move to Amy's pussy herself.

Susan was so carried away with the way Katherine's pussy was grinding into hers that she was barely able to focus. She stared at Amy's slit, which was still leaking her son's precious seed, and wished he'd walked over and pumped his load into her instead.

She thought, Mmmm! That was seriously great, seeing Tiger fuck Amy. Soon, that'll be me! Perhaps Amy might have won the battle in the sense that she did an excellent job of draining him and thus rose in his "rankings" a little bit, but I'm confident I'll win the war of being his favorite cum target. My pussy will soon belong to him, I swear it!

Amy went back home very happy. She loved the feeling of his jism running down her legs so much that when she dressed back up a few minutes later to return home, she left Alan's cum right where it was on her skin. Mostly, that meant some rivulets right around her pussy lips and running a bit down her inner thighs. Luckily, she was wearing long shorts, so none of it would be visible. She felt a great erotic thrill walking through her own house with his cum on and in her.

Had Alan known about this, he would have been extremely upset. The last thing he wanted to happen was have Brad or Eric find out about what was happening at his house, and such antics could easily lead to a slippery slope of suspicious behavior ending with disaster. Suzanne would have been pissed too. Amy, however, didn't fully understand his security concerns.

Meanwhile, Katherine and Susan lingered together in a post-orgasmic lazy embrace.

Susan said, "Angel, I'm sorry if I've been neglecting you lately. It's just that Tiger has helped me discover my sexual side and I get so excited about that."

"It's okay, Mom. I have the same obsessions."

"No, it's not okay. A mother should be equal with her affections. It's just that my son has such a big, lickable cock and he constantly tames me with it. But maybe now things can be a bit more equal because you're taming me too. You've got me so hot for your tasty pussy. Can I be a slave for your cunt just like I'm a slave for Tiger's cock?"

"Of course you can, Mom. Except that I get hot thinking about being ordered around by you too." She took on Susan's voice. "'Angel, I expect you to clean your room right this minute, until it shines. And then come back down here and suck your brother's sperm out of my cunt. I want you to clean my pussy until it shines too.'" She giggled.

Susan giggled too. "Oh, Angel. That's a fun fantasy, but you know I don't talk like that. I'm not the bossy type." She purposely didn't deny that she would want her son's sperm in her pussy, or to have Katherine suck it out of her pussy.

Katherine found that interesting, but she let it pass. She replied, "I'll tell you what. Why don't you order me around and I'll order you around? Neither of us can say no if it's about something sexual."

"You've got yourself a deal. Looks like I'm going to be the sexual plaything of both my children." Susan pretended to be upset. "I swear. The way everyone takes advantage of me!" But she was obviously delighted. She turned to Alan and winked.

Katherine and Susan snuggled up together in each others' arms, leaving Alan alone.

He looked at the time and saw that it actually wasn't as late as he thought. He still had time for a nap and then a chance to crack open the books before dinner.

He went to his room and thought to himself, Spoi-iled. Spoi-iled. I am so damn spoi-iled. I guess I have a gift, a talent at fucking. Simone seems to think so anyways, and she should know. She's probably fucked nearly as many guys as Heather has. More than that, maybe I have some weird talent for making women really want me. I don't even know what I'm doing. Some unusual mixture of confidence bordering on arrogance, and niceness? But my ego is running out of control.

And my homework! Oh yeah. Shit! What happened to that? This is the crunch time to get into a good college. The crunch time!

But he wasn't too perturbed about the time he'd just wasted, simply because he'd had so much fun that he knew he would have done the exact same thing if given a chance to do it all over again. He and his penis would have to pay the price later. He slept a long time.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.