Six Times A Day - Cover

Six Times A Day

Copyright© 2004 - 2015 by Spacer X. All rights reserved

Part 67: Please Please Me

Harem Incest Sex Story: Part 67: Please Please Me - High school senior Alan is diagnosed with a rare condition requiring six orgasms a day. The women in his life - mother, sister, neighbors, cheerleaders, and more - end up swept away by their own lusts while helping him. This epic roller coaster of passion, love, and sex leads to results no one sees coming. The variety of characters, humor, and hot sex will leave you wanting more.

Caution: This Harem Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   BiSexual   Humor   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Lactation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Doctor/Nurse   Size   Slow   Illustrated   mother helps son relieve his blue balls,mother sucks son,mother fucks son,sister fucks her own brother,sister tricks brother into sex

Day 63: Sunday, November 17

Chapter 1

By the time Alan got home from his surprisingly normal few hours of video gaming, it was nearly five o'clock.

Suzanne met him at his own front door. Her arms were on her cocked hips and she was clearly pissed off.

He took one look at her, and deadpanned, "I see you can't wait for your hello kiss."

That got a chuckle, and more importantly, a French kiss from Suzanne that went a long way to erasing her mood. When the kiss ended, she remained clinging to him, and said, "How can I stay mad at you?"

"What did I do?" he asked in honest confusion.

"Remember yesterday, when I said we had more computer shopping to do today? When did you think we'd do it? Remember about stores closing?"

He thought back. He did remember that comment. He didn't need to be reminded that "computer shopping" was code for "going to a hotel and fucking like bunnies." He wasn't sure who else might be in hearing range so he volunteered, "I'm ready when you are. Let's just head out that door."

Suzanne smiled. "You're reading my mind. If I let you any deeper into the house, it'll be another twenty minutes before you finish the rest of your hello kisses. Let's go."

They got into Suzanne's car and drove off. But to Alan's surprise, they only drove one block, and then she parked the car down a little used one way street. "We're walking from here," she said as she got out of the car.

He followed, confused. He joked, "I don't see any 'computer shops' around here."

"No, you don't," she said with a nearly grim face. "We're going back to my house." She walked briskly and he kept up. "Unfortunately, you came back so late that if we drive anywhere and back, we won't have any time to 'shop' because of dinner. I can't keep you massively late for dinner two nights in a row without your mother getting seriously suspicious."

He watched her walk and said, "I didn't really expect we'd do this again so soon. Look at the way you walk. It's like you have a stick up your butt. Won't anyone notice?"

She laughed. "I will have a stick up a hole very NEAR my butt soon. Actually, you're right. Some anal sex would help spare my pussy a bit. I am walking a bit funny, but I'm not too concerned. My husband and son barely notice me, as long as dinner's on the table."

They already arrived at the front of Suzanne's house by the time she finished saying that.

He gulped as he looked up at it. He'd been in it so rarely that it seemed to him more like a haunted, spooky mansion than anything. It had become completely off limits in his mind. All he could think when looking at it was Brad and Eric, and getting caught.

She seemed to read his mind as she walked to the door and unlocked it. "As you know, I have a very strict policy about no hanky-panky in here. Ever. But you fuck so good that I'm going to make an exception. You see what you do to me? I told you that as soon as I started I would have to have it every day. I'm already doing crazy things to get my fix."

Her mind flashed back to Friday and sabotaging the scoutmaster's car. She quickly banished the unpleasant thought.

"What about them?" he asked as she nearly dragged him up the stairs to her bedroom. There was no need to clarify that he was talking about her husband Eric and her son Brad; her daughter Amy was much less of a concern since, presumably, she wouldn't mind if she observed them.

"They're off fishing and won't be back till late. I made damn sure of that. In fact, they just told me on the phone a short while ago to hold off on cooking dinner, or I wouldn't be taking this risk. All the same, we shouldn't dilly-dally, because this is extremely dangerous. In all my years of fooling around, I never once even considered bringing a man in here. And in the future we're going to plan this better so this is a one-time thing. Okay?"

"And Amy?" he asked this while both of them stripped.

"I pretty much ordered her to stay at your place. That was another reason why I met you right at the door, to stop you two lovebirds before you got started. By the way, speaking of walking funny, you should see how she's walking today! What did you do to her exactly?"

"Sorry, can't kiss and tell."

"Grrr. Let's make this a really fast fuck, okay? I'm nervous. Really nervous."

They fucked quickly at first, but soon the pace slowed down. Suzanne was antsy, which fueled her lovemaking, but Alan was in the mood for lazy sex, despite the danger. She was willing to go along with his pace, knowing that he would give her fast and furious fucks on other occasions. Their mood settled down into one of deep contentment and bonding, instead of the pure excitement of the day before.

Suzanne had a stereo system in her bedroom and she made a point of filling the CD changer with a selection of classical CDs.

If there was one thing Alan didn't like about Suzanne's tastes, it was her love of classical music. But he had to admit that Schubert's Serenade, which she'd picked out to start them off, helped set the proper mood for making love at a relaxed pace. She knew he was running low on energy and so she was trying to be accommodating to that.

Suzanne

But despite the languor, they still had plenty of quality sex. Before the day was over, Alan gave it to Suzanne every way he knew how. He fucked her sitting, standing, lying down, on top, on bottom, and on and on. Their slow pace allowed them to keep going and going, like two Energizer bunnies in heat, without breaking into a serious sweat.

He was again extremely impressed with her vagina. It's so muscularly aggressive, all the time! Who's fucking who? I feel like she's fucking me with the way her vagina constantly assaults my dick and squeezes it. I don't really know what Kegel exercises are, but I'm all in favor of them if she says that's what gives her such great control. In fact, I'll bet that she's the best fuck I'll ever have. And don't even get me started on her long tongue or everything else she's got. What a woman!

Suzanne was already quite spoiled, because she expected him to be hard nearly constantly. Luckily, he was able to rise to the occasion. He pumped her pussy full of copious amounts of semen, happy that he didn't have to use a condom with her.

He came after about half an hour. Suzanne soon found she had a difficult task getting him erect again. Even after a prolonged break, complete with going to the kitchen for some fruity snacks, his penis still remained stubbornly flaccid.

They returned to Suzanne's bed, and she used her long tongue and skilled hands to try to revive him. But he was only able to get half-hard at best.

Remembering that sex was at least half mental, she started speaking more than licking. "It's strange, isn't it, having sex in this room, of all places. I don't know about you, but it makes me think about how I'm a married woman, and yet I'm cheating on my rich and powerful husband with a teenage boy. Somehow, it seems that even married woman can't resist the lure of your amazing cock!"

His penis twitched with life just a little bit.

She went on, "You know that Eric and I have separate bedrooms. Sometimes, when I lie in bed, I think about what would happen if you snuck in here in the middle of the night. I'd be stretched out, naked and probably dreaming about you, when I wake up to find a very real cock in my mouth! Of course, I'd be outraged, thinking that my husband is trying to take liberties with me. But then when I realize that it's you after all, I'd have to reward you with a really good cocksucking. Like this."

Her story was having an effect, and he was nearly hard already. But she bobbed on it for a few more minutes, to finish the job of getting it engorged. Then she kept on a little more, just to be sure. But she was into her own story, so she continued, "Naturally, you'd stay all night and fuck the shit out of me! Amy would overhear, and she'd come in so you could fuck her too. Imagine the shock on Eric's face the next morning when he peeks in and sees both his wife and daughter taking turns bouncing on your cock!"

Alan was getting really aroused by this, but he asked, "You wouldn't really let that happen, would you? And what about Brad?"

She rolled her eyes. "It's a fantasy. Just put reality aside and let me run with this, okay?"

"Sorry."

Sensing he was hard enough, she stopped her licking and positioned herself over his erection, cowgirl style. Then she sat down, impaling herself on it.

"Aaaaah," she sighed happily. "That's better. Picture Eric finding me like this while Amy sits on your face. As he stood there, his mouth gaping open like a fish, I'd say, 'Sorry, Eric. You reap what you sow. This is your payback!'" Her voice suddenly turned harsh and angry.

Alan asked, "Whoa! What's that all about?"

Her pained expression was wiped away, replaced by a blank mask. She said curtly, "Never you mind. Forget it! Just fuck me!"

He was extremely curious what that was all about, but he realized she wasn't in the mood for questions or conversation about it. Her little verbal fantasy had come to a screeching halt, but he kept on fucking her in silence.

Happily, the fucking was extremely distracting, and her black mood quickly passed.

They fucked for nearly an hour in all. Suzanne came more times than she could count. Between his stamina and her skill, it was like they were trying for the Olympic gold medal in fucking. While the sex was slow, it was emotionally intense and nearly non-stop, with the exception of Alan's occasional strategic breaks.

They stretched out Alan's orgasms as much as they possibly could, but their fucking fun finally ended after Alan came a second time. He unloaded deep inside her vagina again.

Suzanne cried uncle, claiming that her pussy simply couldn't handle any more thrusting. It wasn't really true; it was a white lie so he wouldn't feel bad for not being able to go on.

Alan was glad that for once someone was more overtaxed than he was. (At least, that's what he thought.) But he'd also reached his absolute limit. Susan always talked about draining his balls dry, but he felt as if this time Suzanne had really done so.

They took a shower together, something Alan realized he still didn't do with women nearly enough. The idea was to get cleaned up from all the sweat and cum, but they enjoyed each other's bodies in a mostly non-erotic way, simply admiring and exploring each other.

Then they went back to bed, but Alan wasn't up for any more orgasms. However, Suzanne had done so much for him and made him feel so good lately that he wanted to give back to her more than he had so far. He spent his time just pleasuring her, mostly licking her down below.

Frankly, he was very glad to give instead of receive for a change. He enjoyed making Suzanne happy by eating her out; it was fun to hear her small screams of joy.

Suzanne

When he'd pleasured her to her complete satisfaction, they just lay on the bed in each other's arms. Both were very exhausted. They whispered sweet nothings to each other for many minutes.

Suzanne was struck anew by Alan's maturity in the conversations they had between fucking. He certainly doesn't act like a typical eighteen year old. He acts like he's been having these kinds of trysts for years. Such calmness, charm, and wit.

She was also staggered by just how much she loved him. I've known I wanted my Sweetie for some time, but this is just ridiculous. I totally feel like I want to marry him! That's completely irrational. I'm twice his age, and married. I wish I could still get pregnant, so I could have his baby! God, I feel like I'm going to cry. Cry for happiness at being in his arms, but also sadness in knowing he's ultimately gonna end up with some young lady - or more likely, ladies! - and not me. Fuck. I didn't know I could get all mushy and needy like this. Get yourself together, woman!

When they were all done, she made completely sure that all traces of their activity had been removed. Then she went with him to her car a mere block away so they could "drive back" from their "computer shopping."

He noted that she walked even more awkwardly now, just like she had a stick up her butt. He was secretly proud of that.

She commented to him, "Don't worry. I plan things out. In fact, knowing what you do to me, I've booked a masseuse to come and relax my muscles. She'll be arriving in a matter of minutes. And don't get any ideas of hot lesbian sex - she's an old crone. If my body moves in funny ways, they'll assume it's from the massage. Then I'm going to take a long, hot bath and go to bed early. I'll be right as rain tomorrow."

"Can't I fantasize about hot lesbian sex with a young masseuse?"

"No. No fantasizing for you!" She said this only half-jokingly. "You know darn well that if you were to wank yourself without some female help, all hell would break loose. Your mom, especially, would weep at the tragic waste of cum. Plus, keep in mind that you're going to have to pace yourself even more carefully now that you have my very demanding pussy to please. If I don't get at least one fuck a day now that we've started fucking, I'm going to be one unhappy camper."

He asked, "By the way, what was that all about earlier, when you got angry at Eric and were talking about 'payback?'"

She grimaced. "Let's not talk about that and ruin a great day, okay? I'll tell you all about it someday. I don't want there to be secrets between us. Just be patient with me."

"Okay."

Alan made it back to the Plummer house in time for a seven o'clock dinner. To his surprise, not only did Susan not mind his tardiness, but she herself appeared to have come home just minutes before, and hurried to prepare a quick meal. She seemed to be holding back some delightful secret. But Katherine, who also got home late, appeared to be as equally clueless as Alan was about her mother's mood.

True to Alan's earlier no-penis-touching vow, he only French kissed his mother and sister briefly upon greeting them, and kept their hands clear from his shorts.

Amy was also over for dinner (presumably so Suzanne could recover instead of cook) and so there was even more hello kissing.

Alan had a hard time reading Amy, especially now that he knew she was much more intelligent than he'd previously believed. He couldn't tell for sure whether Amy knew what was up with Susan's mood or not.

Surprisingly, the topic of Alan and Amy's sex the night before and Amy's loud screaming didn't come up at all. The women all dressed conservatively, and there was no monkeying around. They did make a few jokes though.

Alan asked Susan how her day had been.

She winked as she replied, "Oh, the usual. Just another hard day at the penis."

Katherine laughed, and came back with, "Typical. Is the boss riding your ass again?"

Susan looked at Alan and very slowly and deliberately replied, "Unfortunately, no." Her sexy look right at him could melt steel.

Katherine continued, "Boy, he's a HARD boss. Does he have a stick up his butt?"

Amy joked, "I don't know, but sadly I don't have one up mine."

The giggling turned into outright guffawing. Katherine laughed so hard that her shoulder strap accidentally fell down one shoulder.

Alan doubted just how accidental that was. He figured it was a test to see if he'd react and show his readiness for more sexual games. But he was all stimulated out. He said, "Okay, enough, you guys."

That put an end to the teasing.

He noted to himself, These women. Jesus. They're simply insatiable, Aunt Suzy, if anything, is even worse. That statement that she needs to be fucked every single day seemed a bit menacing, even. Amy's a wild card, but for all I know she could end up the neediest of them all. This is a problem. However, if I've got to have a problem, being surrounded by perfect women with insatiable sex drives is one of the very best kinds of problems to have.

He went back to his room to relax after dinner. He lay on his bed, thinking. Who'da thunk it, but today is working out to be a restful day, after all. Only four climaxes today. Not bad, considering how things started out. The "punishment" to have Mom and Sis stay clear was key. I need to have more punishments like that. The Suzanne fuck was a surprise, but even though it lasted a good while it was generally so mellow that it didn't physically wipe me out. I like that slow and easy stuff. If only my dick gets over this lingering soreness, I could be up for some more mischief later tonight.

This week at school is going to be really tough, though, with all the tests and papers coming up. I'm going to have to be really firm in limiting the hanky-panky for a few days. In fact, I've had plenty of fun this weekend. A hell of a lot of fun. I should really hit the books tonight.

Although I wouldn't be averse to fucking Mom in the ass just before I go to bed. She seems really into the idea. Five climaxes would still be a good number for the day. Maybe I can use that as my homework reward, assuming that my dick has fully recovered by then. Although, anal sex isn't that easy on my Johnson.


Chapter 2

Little did Alan realize it, but his plan to get a lot of homework done that evening was doomed to failure. Certain plans were already in motion.

When he left to go play video games with his friend, he left a very disappointed Susan behind. Katherine figured he would be gone all afternoon, so she took off for the beach, leaving Susan all alone.

At first, Susan had been rescued by Suzanne, when they'd talked and shared erotic stories in the nude. But Suzanne also had to leave all too soon.

Susan milled about the house trying to do some chores, but the more time that passed without Alan showing up, the more anxious she got. She worried intensely about his "blue balls," and she fretted about her inability to help. The sound of the clock ticking in the kitchen rang loudly in her ears.

Brenda had called in the morning, wanting to get together to share more Alan-centric stories and fantasies. Susan checked her phone messages after Alan left, and called her back, but she begged off any plans, saying she wasn't in the mood. Even though she'd had fun sharing sexy stories with Suzanne a little while earlier, she'd reached a point where she felt only the "real thing" would do. So she made tentative plans to meet Brenda the following day instead.

Amy had stopped by a few times, looking for Alan. She'd missed him during his nap and then again just after he left to go to his friend's house. The next time she came by, she saw that Susan needed cheering up, so she stayed to help with that. Amy was her usual, unflappably cheery self.

But rather than being cheered up, Susan ended up bringing Amy down, because Amy also greatly missed Alan after finally having made love to him the night before. Susan talked at length about missing him, but that only saddened Amy.

But what really disappointed both of them the most was when Alan came home and then left again with Suzanne before either Susan or Amy even had a chance to say hello. (Amy had briefly seen them on the front lawn through a window, or they might not have even known that he'd made it home at all.)

When Susan found out that Alan had come and gone, she looked like she wanted to cry.

So Amy suggested, "Let's not just sit here and be all mopey. Let's do something fun! Let's go somewhere!"

Susan brightened a bit. "You could talk me into that. I've hardly been leaving the house lately, and I do need to do something to get Tiger's terrible blue balls off my mind. But where could we go?"

"I know!" Amy said brightly. "Why don't we go to that store Mom and Kat went to with all the sexy stuff? I'm still majorly bummed Mom didn't buy anything for me last time, and I have some money saved up."

Susan was both excited and frightened by that prospect. "I don't know. I'd love to get some more clothing to look good for Tiger, but I'm a bit of a scaredy cat out in public."

"That's why we should go together!" Amy answered. "I'm scared to go into a place like that too, so going together would be good for both of us. Too bad Katherine's not here, or we could make a team ... Hey, what if we invite Brenda to go too? With her around, that could take the attention off of us."

There was no doubt about that - Brenda's tits were always the center of attention and could even draw eyes away from the likes of Susan.

Amy continued, "And gosh! I have another idea! We could surprise everyone with another fashion show this evening! The three of us could get some clothes for my mom and Kat too, and make everyone really happy!"

Amy's enthusiasm was infectious, but Susan was still doubtful. "I don't know. The fashion show might be going too far. We promised to take it easy on Tiger today."

She suddenly remembered the 'no penis touching' punishment she and Katherine still shared. Uh oh! I'd forgotten all about that. As if things couldn't get any worse - even if he does come home, I won't be able to love him with my tongue and lips. I just hope Suzanne is taking good care of him, or I'm going to be VERY upset with her!

Susan mulled over Amy's suggestion. "I have issues with Brenda and her oversized tits. We made an agreement that she should only see Tiger a couple of times a week, and she just saw him yesterday."

Amy was amused. "She did more than see him. I'll bet she still has the taste of his sperm in her mouth!" She giggled.

Susan grinned at that. Then she continued her rumination. "However, she's becoming a good friend too. I had a great time with her last night, and I backed out on some plans with her today, which wasn't very nice. So I suppose we could give her a call..."

"Sure!" Amy bubbled. "It'll be totally cool! We totally gotta do it!"

A short time later, Susan, Amy, and Brenda found themselves at Stephanie's, the lingerie and sex shop that Suzanne and Katherine had recently visited.

The employee Ginger, who helped Suzanne and Katherine with much more than their purchases, happened not to be working there that day.

Susan in particular barely had the guts to even go into the store - the idea of even flirting in such a public place was completely beyond the pale for her. But, with frequent encouragement from Brenda and Amy, she managed to buy quite a lot of sexy, revealing clothes.

Brenda was ecstatic at the selection of clothes, and seemed keen on buying the whole store. In truth, she was giddy just from being invited.

At one point, Brenda called Amy into her dressing room. "Amy, could you come here for a sec?"

"M'kay." Amy walked in and closed the curtains behind her, because Brenda was wearing nothing but an erotic apron. It covered her nipples and crotch, but not much else. It left nearly all of her backside bare, including her bubble butt.

Brenda looked uncertainly at Amy. "Um, I'm thinking of getting this. What do you think? Would Susan be mad at me?"

"Mad? Why?"

"Well, the thing is, I really want to wear this because Susan's told me all kinds of exciting stories about how she wears nothing but an erotic apron in the morning, and then lots of fun things happen."

Amy giggled. "I've heard about that. By fun things, I think you mean that Alan gets so aroused that before long Susan's mouth is stuffed to the brim with his fat thingy. And then she sucks and sucks, and slurps and slurps, and strokes and strokes, for, like, EVER, until she finally gets rewarded with a face full of creamy cum!"

Brenda blushed a little. "Yeah. Exactly. The thing is, I don't want to step on her toes, if she considers that kind of her thing. She's been so great to me. And is it sexy enough?"

Amy replied, "It's definitely something to get Alan's thingy long and stiff, but you might want to wait, 'cos of that whole stepping-on-toes thing. But hold on. I've got something that would look killer on you." She walked away, but soon came back with an extremely skimpy red bikini. She held it up and said, "Just think: going to the beach with Alan wearing this!"

Brenda

Brenda blushed even more. "Going to the ... beach?! In public?! With that?!"

"Sure thing. Why not?"

"It's just ... it's so revealing! Especially with my nipples. And you'd pretty much need to be shaved down below to even think ... My God!"

Amy said, "Yeah, but just think about the big stiff boner Alan's gonna get. And what better way to show that you belong to him than by walking around practically naked with your big boobies bouncing all over the place?"

Brenda stared at the bikini like it was a box full of snakes. Jesus, this is ridiculous. I HATE getting attention in public. But then again, wouldn't it be totally different if Alan were there? I need to be brave for my master! Wait, I can't get ahead of myself. He's not my master yet. I have to prove myself worthy of being one of his big-titted sex slaves, by doing things exactly like this.

She finally gulped and said, "Okay. I'll do it. This looks like it'll fit." She took the bikini from Amy. "Thanks."

"No problemo!"

Brenda's nipples suddenly stiffened as she imagined wearing the scandalous bikini in front of Alan. That suddenly made her painfully aware of the fact that her entire backside was exposed, not counting a couple of thin straps. God, this is scary. But ... who cares? My inevitable humiliation is irrelevant. What matters is Alan's pleasure! Susan says constant humiliation is part of the life of a personal cocksucker anyway.

But just as Amy was about to turn and walk away, Brenda asked, "Amy, can I ask you a rather direct question?"

"M'kay! What's up?"

Brenda looked away and asked shyly, "What do you think of me?"

Amy shrugged. "You seem pretty cool."

Brenda looked back her way. "No, I mean, about everything. Please be frank. After all, here I am, this outsider, and all of a sudden I'm getting involved in your lives, like coming here today. You must feel some resentment. 'Who is this woman and why is she taking some of my time with Alan?'"

Amy considered that carefully. "Yeah, there's some of that, I must admit. You weren't part of my plan. But there's not, like, anything I can do about it in any case, since you know so much about our family."

"Aaah," Brenda said, immediately understanding Amy's indirect reference to the Plummers' incest secret.

Amy added, "Besides, you seem pretty cool, like I said. You obviously have strong feelings for Alan, and they appear pretty sincere, and that means a lot in my book. Like the bikini I just showed you. You were totally freaking out thinking about wearing that on a busy beach, but then you were all like, 'Hey, if it makes Alan happy, I'll give it a try.' So how can I not smile at that?" Sure enough, Amy smiled broadly.

Brenda smiled too. "Thanks for being understanding. By the way, what's this about not being part of your plan?"

Amy stared at her in apparent confusion. "Huh? What plan? Anyway, you should probably tread carefully for a while, since you are new to our bunch. That's why I'm thinking you shouldn't buy that today." She nodded at the erotic apron Brenda was still wearing. "I know you and Susan are getting to be good pals, but she gets kinda funny about certain things, and that could be one of them. I know she treasures her mornings with Alan and Katherine as a special time, so I try not to interfere. Oh, and Tuesdays are another thing. Phew! Watch out for Tuesdays!"

"Thanks. Amy, you really are the best. I'm really pushing my luck here, but can I ask you if you think Katherine feels more or less the same about me as you do? I mean, she doesn't hate me or resent me or anything like that, does she?"

Amy grinned in a friendly way. "Nah. She's like me in that. My mom kind of took the lead on bringing you into our group and figuring out how you could fit, so we're trusting her to do the same on this as well."

"Oh, good. Suzanne is great, isn't she?"

"Yep! She's a great mom!" Amy flashed a big smile as she walked out of the dressing room.

Once Brenda was alone, she took the apron off and started to try on the other clothes that she'd brought into the dressing room with her. Interesting. Amy's not the sharpest knife in the drawer, and she let slip that they're all concerned that I know so much about their incest. I hope they don't feel obliged to treat me with kid gloves because of that. I don't want them to feel like I have them over a barrel. But then again, what if they wouldn't involve me in their lives so deeply if it weren't for that? Being left out in the cold at this point would break my heart!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.