Six Times A Day - Cover

Six Times A Day

Copyright© 2004 - 2015 by Spacer X. All rights reserved

Part 53: The Great Pretender

Harem Incest Sex Story: Part 53: The Great Pretender - High school senior Alan is diagnosed with a rare condition requiring six orgasms a day. The women in his life - mother, sister, neighbors, cheerleaders, and more - end up swept away by their own lusts while helping him. This epic roller coaster of passion, love, and sex leads to results no one sees coming. The variety of characters, humor, and hot sex will leave you wanting more.

Caution: This Harem Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   BiSexual   Humor   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Lactation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Doctor/Nurse   Size   Slow   Illustrated   mother helps son relieve his blue balls,mother sucks son,mother fucks son,sister fucks her own brother,sister tricks brother into sex

Day 59: Wednesday, November 13

Chapter 1

Brenda had had a rough night sleeping. Her submissive side had fully awakened and lately it seemed like she was thinking or daydreaming about sex with Alan all the time. In particular, she was always thinking about sex with a very dominating and controlling Alan, which she found disturbing, beguiling, and extremely arousing. She was so excited about the upcoming poker party that she couldn't get to sleep for a long time, and then once she did, she kept waking up after having powerfully erotic dreams.

When the morning rolled around she tried to call Susan to share stories, as had become their daily habit, but Susan didn't answer the phone. Brenda was disappointed, because those calls had come to mean a lot to her. She didn't get to see Alan much in the flesh, but at least she got to live vicariously through Susan. She especially wanted to get a "blow by blow" account of how Alan had spanked Susan the night before. That was quite possibly the most thrilling news for her from the Plummer house yet, which was saying a lot.

As a result of not getting enough sleep, she took a nap just after lunch. But while napping she soon found herself in another Alan-focused erotic dream.

Not surprisingly, it was grew out of her anticipation of the upcoming poker party. The dream started with her standing at the door to the Plummer house. She rang the doorbell, but no one answered. After ringing it several times, she was on the verge of giving up. But then she heard a distant male voice, coming from somewhere inside the Plummer house: "Come in!"

She reluctantly opened the door, walked in, and closed it behind her. She looked around and couldn't see anyone. She felt strange about being there, since she still didn't know any of the Plummers that well. But then she heard again, clearer this time: "Come in!" After a pause, the male voice added, "Over here!"

She walked from the foyer into the living room. From there, it was a straight visual shot into the dining room. She couldn't actually see anyone through the wide opening between the living room and dining room, but she could hear noises coming from there.

She tentatively walked closer to where the noises were coming from. She spoke loudly. "Hello? It's me, Brenda. Is it okay if I come in? Remember, you invited me to the party?"

This time it was a female voice who answered, "Come on in! You're just in time!"

Despite the friendly tone of voice, Brenda was increasingly nervous the deeper she went into the house. Her heart was pounding fast and hard. She looked down at herself and was relieved to see that she'd chosen a very sexy outfit to wear. In fact, it was so sexy that she'd also worn an overcoat, for fear of being seen by someone else while in transit. The overcoat was still on her shoulders, but it was wide open in front, revealing most of her dramatic red dress, including a plunging neckline in front that went nearly down to her navel. Needless to say, that presented her humongous tits for all to see.

SusanSuzanne

She passed the threshold of the living room entrance, which let her look around the room. Her jaw literally dropped at what she saw. "Oh! ... God!"

Katherine and Amy were sitting at the dining room table, playing cards. They both were completely naked. That would have been shocking enough, but that wasn't what most surprised Brenda, because between where she stood and the table was a love seat. Alan was sitting in it in the nude, looking very relaxed. Susan and Suzanne were naked and on their knees before him, licking his cock together. They probably would have been holding and stroking it too, except that their arms were bound with rope behind their backs.

She could see that their pussies were leaking copiously and their rear ends had been spanked until red.

Even though Brenda had cried out in dismay when she entered, both Susan and Suzanne ignored her completely, as if they were unaware of her presence. The sound of their licking and slurping continued unabated. Alan glanced her way, but only briefly, as if she were of little importance. He seemed to take no special notice of her deeply-plunging neckline.

As a result, it was Amy who was the first to say, "Oh, hi Brenda! Glad you could make it. Cool beans!"

Brenda just stared at Susan and Suzanne and the way their tongues were steadily lapping around Alan's stiff cock. She'd never seen anything so simultaneously disturbing, and arousing in her life. Her heart pounded even harder, making her wonder whether she was going to pass out. "What's going on here?!"

Amy giggled, like that was a silly question. "It's kinda obvious, don'tcha think? Just a typical evening at the Plummer house!" She giggled some more.

Brenda thought, Why are they tied up like that?! It looks like they absolutely love what they're doing. Hell, their loud slurping and sucking sounds alone imply that. So why aren't they being allowed to use their hands?! And what did they do to deserve a spanking?! Is he going to spank ME too?!

Katherine twisted around in her seat to give Brenda a good look. "Oh dear. Woman, you're dreadfully overdressed. Take that off immediately!"

"B-b-but..." Brenda stammered. "I just came here to play cards. Not to ... you know..." It seemed as if the sexual sounds Susan and Suzanne were making were somehow being conveyed straight to her pussy and nipples. It was so arousing that she wanted to fall to her knees, although she didn't understand why.

Katherine spoke in a very bossy tone. "Less talking, more stripping. I'd hurry, if you don't want your ass to look as red as theirs!"

Brenda felt strangely cowed. Despite her outrage at the double blowjob taking place just a few feet from her, and the realization that she could simply walk out of the house if she wanted to, she found herself slowly removing her overcoat.

That revealed all of her sexy red dress. Once she'd put the overcoat on a nearby stool, Amy said, "Nice! Hey, Master! Check out Brenda here!"

A thrill ran down Brenda's spine. The title "Master" played a large part in her fantasies and in the pornography she enjoyed. To hear it uttered in "reality" (since she didn't realize she was dreaming) shook her to her very core, making her legs tremble. She turned her gaze back to Alan, looking at him in an entirely new light. Master! Master Alan! Sitting there just like a lord and master! UNH! HNNNG!

Alan was slouched back against some pillows with his eyes closed, permitting him to luxuriate fully in the feeling of two tongues pleasuring his cock. But at Amy's request he opened his eyes and gave Brenda another glance. "Nice." He closed his eyes again, obviously savoring the double blowjob even more.

Brenda had spent nearly two hours making herself look perfect, just for him. Her dress was extremely expensive, showing off her huge tits right to the edge of her nipples. She'd even struck a sexy pose for him. She was miffed that she was only able to capture his attention for a few seconds.

Brenda

Her temper flared. She folded her arms underneath her heavy rack, inadvertently (or maybe not so inadvertently) showing off even more of her peachy tit-flesh. She closed her eyes and grimaced as she griped, "'Nice?' Is that it?! Just nice?! And what's with this 'Master' shit, Amy? Did you really just call him that?!"

"Yep! I sure did!" Amy replied with her usual happy enthusiasm. "'Cos that's what he is. Right, Kat?"

Katherine replied, "Sure thing. Master Alan owns and controls all four of us, and some other women too." She spoke to Brenda. "But surely you guessed that already, didn't you? Otherwise, why did you come back to be initiated? Oh, and take off the rest."

Brenda was in a daze. She couldn't believe what she was hearing. "Master Alan owns and controls... ?!" He's going to initiate ME?! Does that mean ... he's going to make me not just one of his personal cocksuckers, but even one of his ... one of his ... slaves?! Oh GOD!

Saying the word "slaves," even in her own mind, sent an even bigger electric jolt through her body. Her arousal level shot to the stratosphere. She muttered, "The ... the rest?"

Amy explained, "The rest of your clothes, silly! Our master likes his slaves completely naked. Everybody knows that!"

Brenda didn't understand why she didn't just up and flee the house. She didn't know why she was suddenly blushing cherry red and feeling extremely horny. Most of all, she didn't understand why she felt so compelled to take off the rest of her clothes. Just, just look! The four of them are just hanging around naked, looking seriously HOT. Susan and Suzanne are going to town on his cock, lovingly licking it like that's the most important thing in their world. Obviously, they ARE his slaves!

She slipped one shoulder strap off her shoulder, then did the same with the other. Both of her magnificent round breasts were slowly exposed as the straps slid down her arms. It's all so ... crazy! Frightening! Intoxicating! I seem to be taking my dress off! If I don't do something, and fast ... Soon, that'll be ME, with my wrists bound behind my back, sharing his cock with his other slaves, spending hours with them licking it! No matter how much I love slobbering and gagging on his great cock, he'll probably spank my ass anyway, just to show me who's the master here! Oh God! Too scary and exciting! What about my free will?!

She looked over to Alan and was both pleased and frightened that he was actually taking the time to watch her strip. She found it daunting that such a powerful man was focusing entirely on her - not counting the double blowjob he was enjoying, of course - and that filled her with a great desire to please him and live up to his undoubtedly high expectations. Although her hands were trembling, she tried her best to strip both quickly and sexily. By that time, her dress was down to her waist. She started shimmying in an enticing manner to get it past her wide hips.

He's just a ... kid! I have to be strong. Resist! I really shouldn't be putting on a sexy performance like this. If I don't stop, I'll end up ... end up a slave too! Like them! With a master. Master Alan. My master! My lord! ... No! No! It's wrong. Those are just crazy fantasies. I don't want a real lord and master, do I?

But even those thoughts didn't slow her down. The more she pulled her red dress down her body, the more she warmed up to the idea of being one of his sexual servants, even if that meant forever. She hadn't been wearing any underwear when she'd arrived, so it wasn't long before she was down to just her high heels. She bent far over to take them off, while also showing off her big yet toned bare ass. Her face was even redder than Susan's and Suzanne's well-spanked asses.

She heard a particularly loud male groan. She couldn't see Alan because of the way she was bent over and showing off her bare ass and wet pussy to him, but she thought, That was him! Did he groan because of me?! Is my master pleased with my body? I hope my big tits help make his cock stiff. I hope he looks at my hot, tight cunt and wants to fuck it! Wait! No! I just called him "my master," but he's not! Not yet. There's still hope I can retain my freedom. I'm going to fight this!

But just as she reached down to remove the first of her high-heeled shoes, Katherine said, "No, keep those on. Look around. That's the only thing any of us get to wear most of the time. Well, not counting our collars."

Brenda stood back up and looked closer. Thanks to their long haircuts and the fact that they were mostly facing away from her, she hadn't seen much of their necks. But sure enough, she realized that all four women were wearing both red high heels and iron collars. She practically swooned, she found that so arousing.

Amy giggled and nudged Katherine. "Check it out! Did you see the way she just swooned? She's totally into it already. She needs a good collaring."

Katherine nodded. "And a good dicking! A serious deep spearing. Brenda, you certainly came to the right place for that. You're gonna get a lot of cock, and a lot of enslavement!"

Amy giggled. "Two great tastes that taste great together!"

Brenda suddenly found herself on the verge of tears, because the situation was rapidly progressing beyond her control. "But ... but ... I don't want that! What kind of woman do you think I am?!"


Chapter 2

Alan opened his eyes again and stared right at her. "I know exactly what kind of woman you are: one who craves sex and is born to serve! Specifically, you were born to serve me! Don't try to deny it, either. Just look at you."

Brenda looked down at herself and realized to her deep shame that she was buck naked, not counting her heels. Worse, she'd unconsciously struck a submissive pose with her hands behind her back and her chest thrust out. Shifting positions, she defiantly put her hands on her hips. "I AM denying it! This is outrageous! You think you can just snap your fingers and I'll obey your every whim?"

Grinning wolfishly, Alan snapped his fingers. "Drop to your knees, slave. Bow to your new master."

"NO! NEVER! You can't make me!" But even as she said this, she felt her body starting to kneel. She tried to fight it, but somehow she found herself on her knees, bowing her head in Alan's direction. I can't ... can't resist! Can't even breathe! It's just too hot! Serving ... serving my lord and master! Master Alan! Just bowing to him while all this loud slurping is going on is too arousing to resist. No! Gotta fight! Gotta ... Can't ... can't let him win!

She muttered, "How ... how are you doing this? It's like ... I can't control my own body. It's magic! Black magic!"

Susan pulled back from Alan's dick to turn around and get a good look at Brenda while she was bowing. She spoke for the first time since Brenda had arrived. "No, it's not magic. It's you. You're a natural submissive, just like the rest of us. Your right and proper role in life is to serve a naturally superior kind of man, like our master here. You belong in chains, wearing his collar, fully enslaved to him and his big cock like the sex slave you were always meant to be. Look in your heart and you'll know it's true. Feel the lust and desire tingling between your legs when you're on your knees, and that'll tell you the truth as well!"

Brenda

"No!" Brenda said. But her denial was spoken quietly, like an emphatic, disbelieving whisper. It's true! Oh God, it's so true! Why?! Dear God, why did you make me this way?!

"Yes!" Suzanne said, also turning to face Brenda and joining the conversation. "Don't bother to fight it; you're only going to embarrass yourself. Here, take a look at this magnificent, manly cock. This cock is going to be the center of your life from now on! Your one and only purpose will be to pleasure it, and please him!"

Susan and Suzanne repositioned themselves so Brenda could have a clear view of Alan's massive erection where it stood proudly between their voluptuous bodies. They held and stroked his shaft and balls with four hands, but they did it in a way that gave Brenda a good view. (Since this was Brenda's dream, the bindings that held the two mothers' hands behind their backs had somehow just disappeared, now that their hands were needed to stroke.)

Brenda raised her head while remaining on her knees so she could see Alan and his rampant cock. The sight of all those hands doing all that fondling took her breath away. This cock! My cock! My master's cock! I belong to it, to him! That's the cock that will own me and rule me! She whispered in awe, "It's so ... beautiful!"

Katherine spoke from where she still sat at the table."Yes, it is. His cock is gorgeous enough, but what's really beautiful is seeing all those tender, sliding, feminine hands on it, working it! Am I right? Seeing two naked, collared, big-titted mommies living to serve a real man like my brother!"

YES! So ... so beautiful! So right! Brenda mouthed the words without making a sound. That's where I belong! The sight in front of her was so inspirational, especially now that she was aware of the collars, that tears of joy leaked from her eyes. Her huge tits were bouncing on her chest because she was panting so heavily. She felt a great urge to work her clit and climax right there in front of everyone.

Katherine asked, with devastating calm and assurance, "You know where you belong, don't you?"

Brenda was still trying to resist, although it was obviously a losing battle. She tried her best to keep her mouth shut. Must ... must hold out! But there's no escape! She frantically scanned the room. Everywhere I look, I see nothing but sexy submission! How can I fight it? Big-titted women like me need to SERVE!

Suzanne demanded in a commanding voice, "Say it!"

Brenda's face was still red from blushing and her body trembled all over, but at the same time she felt a deep, satisfying calm come over her. She spoke with new resolve, even as she found it hard to believe what she was saying. "I belong ... on my knees ... serving ... serving my ... my ... Alan! Alan, my master!"

Her arousal had been building and building, so finally admitting that triggered a powerful orgasm deep within her, even though she wasn't touching herself. She was fortunate to be on her knees, because her body convulsed wildly. She tried desperately not to scream out loud, so the others wouldn't know that she was climaxing. She more or less succeeded, instead letting out a series of strangled yelps intermixed with her heavy panting. But the idea that the others wouldn't have noticed her orgasmic release was comical, given the way her entire body shuddered and shook.

Suzanne patiently waited until Brenda had more or less recovered and stilled herself, not counting her constantly bouncing and jiggling globes. Then she prodded, "What does that make you?"

"A ... a ... a slave! ... Yes, a slave! A SEX slave! Alan's sex slave! He ... he ... he owns me now, body and soul!" Brenda briefly made eye contact with Alan, but she felt embarrassed by that assertiveness, as she felt it wasn't her place to do that anymore, now that he owned her. Instead, she bowed her head low toward her new master. She was eager to show that she would be a good, obedient slave. But then again, she knew she had the rest of her life to make a good impression.

Suzanne smiled. "Very good. You deserve a reward for accepting the truth so quickly. Here, come closer. Susan and I want to get back to our licking and sucking, but it's kind of a pain since we can't use our hands." (Since this was a dream, Susan and Suzanne once again had their hands bound behind their backs, even though they'd just been stroking his cock a few moments before. Brenda in her dream logic didn't think to question that inconsistency.)

Susan added, "Yes, could you be a dear and hold his cock in place here for us, so we could really go to town on it?"

Brenda was painfully aware of just how much her pussy was gushing. She knew that everyone could see the glistening rivulets flowing down her thighs. She asked incredulously, "That's it? I've suddenly accepted my new life as a sex slave, and all I get to do is hold his shaft a little bit?"

Susan said, "Oh, heavens no! You'll be collared, and bound, and fucked! Lots of fucking! And spanked!"

Amy added from the table, "Oooh! Oh boy, are you going to get spanked. We all do, at least once a day. Watch out!" She lifted her ass off the chair, showing faint redness from a recent spanking.

Katherine shifted to show off her red ass. "At LEAST once a day. More if we're bad, and still more if we're very, very good!" She giggled.

Brenda felt like she was burning up from a high fever. "But wait! What have I done to deserve that? I've agreed to everything!"

Alan spoke up. "Brenda, I'm your master now. I OWN you. I'll spank you whenever I damn well feel like it, whether you did something right, or wrong, or nothing at all. But before we get to all that, you need to be put in your place. My mom and aunt want to finish their blowjob, and now you're going to help."

Brenda was so overwhelmed that she didn't even know where to begin. She found herself reaching back to her ass and caressing it. She could practically feel the heat and pain of a good spanking building up on her ass cheeks, and that was like pouring gasoline on her already raging inferno of lust. So good! So very good! Like a fire! I'm burning from head to toe, like a fire inside me! It's the burn of shame. But I don't give a flying fuck, because this is where I belong!

As if someone else was controlling her hands, she suddenly found herself reaching out and gripping Alan's stiff boner with both hands. It felt so good just to hold it that she let out a long, contented sigh. At the same time, she felt shivers run down her spine while yet more cum ran down her thighs.

My master! His cock! My hands are actually touching it! My master's cock is in my hands! It was a simple realization, but she knew this was a special moment she would never forget.

Susan put one of her hands on Brenda's to help guide it as it slid up and down his saliva- and cum-soaked shaft. "Mmmm! Brenda, I know exactly what you mean with a sigh like that. That's the pure joy of a slave getting to touch her master's cock. It gives me shivers every single time!"

Then both Susan and Suzanne bent over at the same time and resumed their licking.

Brenda soon had to revert to holding Alan's rod with just one hand, and that at the base, because both buxom women were so thorough and passionate with their licking that she had to give them room. Even so, she was still able to stroke a few inches of it, and that made her very happy.

She noticed that one or the other mother was usually bobbing on his cockhead. However they seemed to just be doing it whenever they felt like it, instead of taking turns in a more organized manner. She was impressed by their obvious experience and teamwork. She aspired to be that good when it came time for her to share in the cocksucking duties.

Now that one of her hands was unoccupied, Brenda was able to fondle her own body somewhat. She stared up longingly into Alan's face (even though his eyes were closed again) while she caressed one of her outrageously large breasts.

Master! Master! Yes! That's the word that's been missing in my life for far too long. For my entire life, in fact. How could I have been such a FOOL?! This is what I've needed all along: the missing piece! I've never felt such contentment, such peace and fulfillment, as knowing that I belong to HIM! To Alan, my master! What a GOOD master he is, too. Serving a thick, long, POWERFUL cock like this is going to be an endless joy. To live is to serve!

To live is to serve!

Yes, to live is to serve!


Chapter 3

Brenda felt herself slowly waking. However, she was having such an arousing and enjoyable dream that she didn't want it to end. Unfortunately, that didn't stop it from ending. Before long, she opened her eyes and found herself mouthing the words "To live is to serve."

At first she didn't understand why she said that, but then her dream came flooding back into her awareness. Oh, GOD! What the hell?! "To live is to serve?!" Did I really just dream that, and say that?! SHIT!

She abruptly sat up in bed. She felt both shamed and horny as she recalled the details of her dream in surprisingly vivid detail. Shit, shit, shit! I did NOT just dream that, did I?

Of course I did. It was just like my dreams last night. Every time, Alan is my master! Except that this time I didn't even get to suck him or get fucked. All I got to do was hold his snake a little bit while Susan and Suzanne had all the fun.

No, wait. What am I saying? That's not the problem; it's all that submissive stuff. Crazy stuff! Why do I keep having these dreams?! I can't even take a nap anymore without my mind betraying me. That's wrong. Dead wrong! It's probably this goddamned poker party later tonight that's the cause. I just can't stop thinking about it! And hearing that Alan spanked Susan yesterday. Why did she have to tell me that?!

Brenda got up and hurried to the bathroom. She stepped right into the shower and made sure to turn the water to very cold. She hoped a really frigid shower would literally cool her burning hot libido. It felt like her pussy was on fire.

OW! SHIT! That's REALLY cold! But it's what I deserve. I'm so depraved. There's no other way around it. I have to admit that there's something seriously wrong with me. I've had some fantasies a bit like that before, some profoundly submissive fantasies. Okay, a LOT of fantasies about that over the years. So what? Fantasies are harmless. I'm still a modern, liberated, independent woman. I value my freedom. My fantasy life is this totally separate thing that has nothing to do with the real world.

And then. Oh God! And then ... the damn Plummers had to come into my life! Suddenly, I feel there's this chance, even if it's just a remote possibility, that my fantasies could come true! And I like it! Hell, I love it! But it's wrong. So wrong!

For one thing, what about Adrian? Alan is just some guy. I barely even know him. He could turn out to be bad for me. Why am I so fixated on him? It's not like he really is a master with real sex slaves, so my dream can't come true anyway. Um, I mean, not that I want it to! It's just that he's sexually involved with so many beautiful women in his home that it seems like he has a harem, and how could I not get excited at that? Not to mention the way he sees right through me. Somehow he knows all my secret submissive desires!

Brenda

Despite the coldness of the water, she found herself growing aroused. Not coincidentally, she somehow found herself extensively "cleaning" her pussy mound with her fingers, with a focus on her clitoris. It's not fair! Alan is an unstoppable, well-hung, sex stud AND he's a harem master! How can I NOT get totally horny at that? Gaawwwd, just to suck his cock would be the ultimate pleasure! And then, if he were to fuck me ... SWEET JESUS!

The cold shower was having an effect though, and it helped her have second thoughts. She took her hand from her crotch in a burst of renewed resolve. Listen to me. I'm getting too worked up. These phone calls with Susan are affecting me in a bad way. Raising Adrian should be my focus. The most important thing in my life now is being the best mother to my son that I can be. Nothing else matters!

She picked up the soap and forced herself to scrub her back, since that wasn't a sensitive erogenous zone for her. Well, that's not ENTIRELY true. After all, he is at school or off doing other things a lot of the time, and I have plenty of spare time on my hands. Way too much time, to be honest. It's perfectly natural that I should want to find a man, a good man, now that my divorce is almost final. Someone to be my partner in life, to make me as happy as I make him happy. To get married again, even.

That's what I should be focusing on, helping Aidy and finding someone for a nice, normal relationship for myself. Not some sick, twisted, sex-slave thing! That's harmless enough as a fantasy, but not in real life! But tonight I'm really going to the Plummer house and I'm really going to see Alan and the rest of them again. That's the reality.

Or at least that's the plan. I should cancel. No, I HAVE to cancel. I'm letting some crazy obsession take over my life! I know I'm been looking forward to going all week, but that's the problem: I want it too much! It's unhealthy. At the very least, I should skip a week or two and get myself under control. It's one thing to dream about being one of his personal cocksuckers. But to dream about being his sex slave? That's a clear indicator that I've gotten too obsessed. If I go, I'm sure all kinds of exciting, sexy things will happen, and that will only fuel my Alan fixation. I have to cancel now, while I still have the resolve!

She stopped washing, quickly finishing her cold shower. It was very quick indeed, since the main reason she'd taken the shower was to cool off. She dried herself off even faster, then picked up a nearby phone and dialed the Plummer house.

As she waited for someone to answer, she looked down at herself. I should have put some clothes on first. And I should have taken a longer shower. I'm still too horny. But there's no time. I have to act fast! Already, I feel tempted to change my mind. I've gotta stay strong!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.