Six Times A Day - Cover

Six Times A Day

Copyright© 2004 - 2015 by Spacer X. All rights reserved

Part 44: Holiday

Harem Incest Sex Story: Part 44: Holiday - High school senior Alan is diagnosed with a rare condition requiring six orgasms a day. The women in his life - mother, sister, neighbors, cheerleaders, and more - end up swept away by their own lusts while helping him. This epic roller coaster of passion, love, and sex leads to results no one sees coming. The variety of characters, humor, and hot sex will leave you wanting more.

Caution: This Harem Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   BiSexual   Humor   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Lactation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Doctor/Nurse   Size   Slow   Illustrated   mother helps son relieve his blue balls,mother sucks son,mother fucks son,sister fucks her own brother,sister tricks brother into sex

Day 57: Monday, November 11

Chapter 1

It took Alan five minutes before he could pee, because his erection wouldn't go down for anything. When he finally managed, his boner softened only slightly, and then got stiff again as soon as he was done. Thinking about what had happened with his two bombshell beauties downstairs was truly too arousing to even contemplate. He washed his hands and cleaned up, but he lingered in the bathroom, wondering if he was ready to go back downstairs.

Hot damn! I'll never think of the basement in the same way again. It's like an inferno of sweaty lust down there. I'm almost afraid to go back down! Aunt Suzy promised me she'd blow me next. Dear God! No one could possibly believe how lucky I am. If they don't kill me soon, that is! But seriously, I need to pace myself and take a long break, at least until my dick gets soft. And that could be a while!

He'd gone back to just sitting on the toilet seat, with the lid down, when he heard the front doorbell ring. He figured it was a door-to-door salesperson or religious proselytizer or someone annoying like that, but he went to check anyway. He was actually looking forward to some kind of distraction, even an annoying one, to help him calm down.

He peeked through the peephole first, as he habitually did, and saw it was Heather. Heather?! What the hell?!

He shouted, "Just a minute!" Then he raced back to the bathroom and checked himself in the mirror to make sure there was nothing suspicious or out of place. He also sniffed the air to check if he smelled of sex, but luckily, he'd washed his face, hands, and elsewhere just a few minutes ago. He decided that he looked presentable, so he went back to the front door.

He opened the door and tried to act surprised. (That wasn't hard to do, since he was very puzzled by her arrival.) "Heather?! What are you doing here?"

She was wearing a tight yellow top that didn't even come down to her belly button, and very tight, short jeans shorts. Her top was so revealing that it was obvious she wasn't wearing a bra, and in fact she wasn't wearing any panties either. She looked slightly peeved. She handed him an envelope and said, "Here's your stupid test."

Alan walked outside and closed the door behind him.

As he did that, she furtively peeked at his crotch. She was shocked to see how obviously aroused he was. Good grief! It's like he's got a caveman club in there!

He peeked at her chest and noticed the erect state of her nipples, clearly poking through her skin-tight shirt. He gulped, trying hard to outwardly keep his cool. He asked, "That's it? No, 'Hey Alan, how's it going?'"

She said snarkily, "Hey Alan, how's it going? And there's your stupid test."

"May I ask what test?"

Even though they were alone, she was deliberately being vague out of embarrassment. "You know. Remember, in the parking lot on Friday you said I needed to get tested? Those are the results. Of course it shows that there was never anything to worry about."

"Ah. Good. Um, thanks. By the way, I got tested on Friday too. I still haven't gotten the results back though. These came back really fast; they told me mine would take a few days, and I know they won't come today since it's a holiday so there's no mail."

She said aggressively, "Are you calling me a liar? Do you think I faked them?"

"No. Geez. Take a chill pill."

"It so happens I paid extra to have fast results, so I could get my reward sooner rather than later. I just picked these up at the clinic before coming here." She looked all around, causing him to do the same. That allowed her to sneak another peek at the lewd bulge in his shorts. She asked, "By the way, why are we standing on your front walkway? Can't we go in your house?"

"NO! We can't. Remember, I told you last time that you can never, ever, EVER come to my house. Period!" He didn't trust Heather any further than he could throw her, so while he was talking he was scanning the results she'd handed him.

"Why not? It's the logical and ideal place for me to get my reward."

"Reward? What are you talking about?"

Heather

"You know," she hissed urgently. "You said as soon as I proved to you I had good test results, you'd give me my reward." Her voice turned husky, and she stared at his tenting shorts again, but very overtly this time. "My long, thick, stiff reward." She held one of her breasts from below, lifting it enticingly.

"Ah. That reward." He looked down and saw what he was showing. He tried to tuck his erection away, without much success. Despite her attempt to act seductive, he was still reading the test results instead of looking at her. Suddenly, he noticed something significant. "Hey! Wait a minute! What's this?" He pointed to a spot on the paper. "It says right here: 'Warning: these are preliminary results only.' What's that mean?"

She sighed with exasperation. "Fine. You got me. As I said, I paid extra for fast results, but not even the fastest lab can get final results in less than 48 hours. Something about needing time for certain cultures to grow. I kind of got bitchy about it and managed to get them to give me this. I'm totally in the clear! It says right there, for real! But if you want the final 'official' results, that'll have to wait until tomorrow."

He gave her a chagrined look and handed the paper back to her. "Yeah, I want the REAL results. This isn't good enough."

She folded the paper up and stuffed it in the back pocket of her shorts. "Anyway, where were we? Oh, yes. We were talking about you giving me my reward."

"Reward?" He'd been distracted by his discovery that the test results were only preliminary, so he wasn't thinking about her husky demand for his "long, thick, stiff reward."

She purred lustily. "Here, let me refresh your memory. I'm talking about this one." She brazenly reached out and caressed the obvious lump in his shorts.

"HEY!" He forcefully pushed her hand away. "You can't do that here!"

"Why not?" She looked all around. As she examined the potential danger of being seen, she casually stated, "We're pretty much shielded from the street by bushes and such. There's no direct angle from the sidewalk to here. Besides, who would be out on a street like this in the middle of the day anyway? Nobody's going to notice a little fondle."

"Maybe not, but you forget about the people INSIDE the house! My mom, for starters. She's the main reason I said you should never, ever come here. She's a total prude and a hard core Bible thumper. Believe me, you do NOT want her to know we're fooling around. She wouldn't even understand the concept of casual sex."

Heather struck a sexy pose, cocking her hip and brushing her hair back with her hand. "Come on, she can't be all that bad. I've met her. She seemed nice and normal enough."

"She's nice, very nice. But she has some very wacko religious beliefs. Ask Katherine or Amy or anyone else if you don't believe me."

Heather frowned. "Then where am I going to get my reward? I have an itch that needs scratching." She deliberately ran her hand over her thinly covered pussy mound.

"Sorry, uh..." He was momentarily blown away by the fact that Heather was raring to have sex with him again. He was feeling so horny that it seemed like a very tempting idea. The thought occurred to him. Hey, if Heather's clean, that means I should be clean. So even though my results are taking a lot longer, I don't really have to worry. Sweet!

She impatiently prodded, "Hello... ? Reward?"

He griped, "Heather, what do you want? Do you want me to up and do you right here, right now? On the front lawn, maybe?"

She grinned impishly. "Kinky! I like!"

He rolled his eyes. "Get real. That wasn't a suggestion. Besides, you twisted my words. I never said I would do you when you gave me your test results; I said that was a precondition. And that's when you get your FINAL results, not the preliminary ones!"

Heather in a brief, form-hugging yellow top, very short cutoff shorts, and bare midriff, leaning forward

"Preliminary is plenty good enough. They told me that was like ninety-nine plus percent accurate." She was lying. "Besides, we can have sex now, and then again when we get more results."

He folded his arms across his chest. "No."

"Oh, come on! Don't you think I deserve a reward, especially for getting the results back so fast?" She struck an enticing pose, leaning forward with her hand on her hip.

He waved his hands in frustration. "Even if I did, where? How? When? What happened on Friday was crazy," he said, alluding to the sex they'd had in the school parking lot. "That's not going to happen again."

"Well, duh! We don't have to use a parking lot this time, silly. We're standing right in front of your front door, hint hint."

"My house is off limits."

She broke her provocative pose to gesticulate with frustration. "Why?! It's right here."

He glared at her with annoyance. "Remember what I told you about my religious mother?"

"So? Let's just sneak up to your room. She won't be the wiser."

"It doesn't work like that. She knows everything that goes on in the house. She doesn't have a paying job, so taking care of the house is like, her thing. She knows every inch like the back of her hand. Besides, what are the odds we'd be able to stay quiet?"

Heather licked her lips and gave him a hungry "bedroom eyes" look. "Hmmm. Not very good." Clearly, she was thrilled by that prospect, because it meant a lot of passionate fucking. Then she switched to a frustrated pose. "But your mom can't be that much of a prude, can she? I mean, she's totally gorgeous. A woman like that must be getting regularly plowed by somebody, right? She'll know the deal. A girl's gotta have it. Am I right or what?"

He frowned. "Look. I'm not going to discuss my mother's sex life with you. Of course she's sexually experienced, but she's also very innocent and naive about many things. When you were here, you picked up on that right away and played verbal tricks on her for your own amusement. That totally pissed me off! No way am I letting you near her again."

He leaned towards her, nearly angry. "I cannot state this any more forcefully or clearly: you can't come here, ever! Just standing near the front door like this is dangerous. She might overhear and invite you in, and things'll go downhill from there. Trust me, don't even go there!"

Now it was Heather's turn to roll her eyes. "You're such a pussy. But fine. Whatever. What about my house then?"

Alan thought fast. "Your house ... well, that might be okay, but I'm not keen on an encounter with your big Marine dad. Anyways, I'm a busy guy. I don't know how often I'd be able to get there. Besides, I'm not going to have sex with you right now, no matter what or where."

"WHAT?! Why not?!" She put her hands on her hips and gave him an indignant look.

"If I did, that would be rewarding you for showing up on my doorstep unannounced, and on a holiday no less. I'm not going to do anything at all to reward that behavior. Plus, I'm waiting for the FINAL test results." Knowing she was going to get in a huff about that, he quickly followed, "HOWEVER, there's always tomorrow."

Before he could say more, she cut in, "Today is better. Much better."

"Sorry, I'm not going to fall for your feminine wiles."

She raised an eyebrow, and reached out to cup his bulge again. "Oh, really? I see about eight inches of hard cock that says otherwise." She expertly caressed his shaft through his shorts. "And I noticed you were all stiff like this from the moment you opened the door." She muttered to herself, "It's pretty tough not to notice a bulge this big!"

He complained, "I'll admit I peeked to see who it was, and I got a quick chubby when I found out it was you." He figured that was a good way to cover up the dangerous truth. "I'm not dead! But I'm not like your other guys. I'm not ruled by my dick."

He realized that in fact he hadn't been doing anything to get her to remove her hand. Her fondling felt extremely good. But he couldn't let her keep doing that after saying "I'm not ruled by my dick," so he firmly removed her hand.

She pouted, "Aaah, you're no fun." She stared longingly at his bulge. She was feeling hot to trot, and was completely unaccustomed to getting turned down. But at the same time, his resolve and resistance greatly increased her desire for him.

He wagged his finger at her for emphasis. "I'm serious about my house being off limits. Forget about today. If you're that raring to go, think about tomorrow. What would be great is if we had some kind of place to be private in school. Really truly private. If we had that, hell, I could give you your reward during lunchtime, even. Assuming you have the test results by then, of course."

A new look of determination crossed her face as she gave that idea real consideration. Damn, he's right. I never really cared before, but after the way he's rocked my world three times, things have changed. It would be simply delicious to fuck like animals right in the middle of school! Maybe even everyday! I've got the pull with the staff. If there's a private spot that's not being used, I'm gonna grab it and take it for my own!

She said to him, "No worries. I'm on it. The next time you see me, I'll have a private spot where I can claim my reward. I don't know where it'll be, just yet, but I'm gonna find one. And I'll have your damn stupid piece of paper. Who knows? It might even be sooner than you think." She was already scheming for a way to have sex with him later in the day.

He'd been forced to stop for her, so he turned and looked at her closely. "You'd do that?"

She nodded. Then she looked around furtively. "Okay, I'm going to go now. I don't want your Bible thumping mother to give us trouble. But what about at least a goodbye kiss? You can do that much, right? Unless you really are a total pussy."

He carefully looked around too. The bushes and trees did shield them from the street. He decided a kiss would be the quickest way to get rid of her. Besides, he didn't want to be seen as a "total pussy." He groaned, "Okay, fine. But let's make it quick."


Chapter 2

"Yessss!" With a great big smile on her face, Heather stepped forward and threw her arms around him. Before he knew what was happening, their lips were locked in a passionate smooch.

Alan had been extremely horny from before, and seeing Heather in her skimpy outfit while she expressed such a blatant desire to get fucked by him had kept his fires burning. So the kiss was a lot more prolonged and intense than he'd wanted or expected. In fact, before long, she had her hand inside his shorts and she was brazenly jacking him off.

Worse, considering his attempt to show some resolve, he soon had his hand inside her shorts and he found himself fingering her pussy! She was very wet down there before he even started.

All the while it was happening, he knew that he really needed to stop. He wasn't worried much at all about being seen. He'd be hard pressed to remember the last time he saw anyone walking down his street in the middle of the day, and the vegetation really did provide enough cover. But he was dead against giving in to Heather. However, he was very frustrated at never being allowed to so much as touch his mother's pussy, and here was a hot and eager pussy that he could freely fondle. He simply couldn't help himself.

Heather loved everything about this kiss, including the fact that they were doing it outside. Although even she could tell that the true odds of being seen were very, very low, she liked to hype up the danger in her mind. But mostly, she loved the "take charge" way Alan was treating her. He just seemed to have a natural knack for touching her in the right places and in the right ways. He had a confidence and aggressiveness with her that literally no one else ever had.

The truth was, his lust was quickly getting out of hand. Thanks to what had happened in the basement, his willpower was basically shot to hell before Heather even got started. While one of his hands steadily pumped two fingers in and out of her tight slit, his other hand went roaming all over her curvaceous figure. Mostly, he aggressively explored her tits and ass. He was so aggressive, and her clothes were so skimpy to begin with, that her shoulder straps soon slid down her shoulders, completely exposing her hefty tits to his hands. After a while, even her tight shorts slid down just below her butt cheeks.

He noticed this was happening, but he seemed unable to stop. Her tanned and fit body simply felt too good, and the way she was jacking him off practically shut off his rational brain. During a break between kisses, he growled at her, "You're such a SLUT! Where are your panties?! Where's your bra?!"

She was beside herself with delight as she replied, "I figured: why bother? It would just slow us down. Besides, where's YOUR underwear?" She looked down knowingly at his crotch. She'd just pulled his shorts down some for better access to his cock and balls. She was fondling and stroking him there with both hands now, and there certainly wasn't any sign of underwear to slow her down.

He knew that she got off on abusive sex talk, and again, he couldn't resist. He growled some more, "That's right, bitch! You love that cock, don't you? You love it! You're such a skanky cum bucket that you think you can just show up at my door and I'll fuck you within an inch of your life!"

She excitedly replied, "I do! I am! And you will! Won't you?"

It took him a few moments to figure out what each of her answers was referring to. I didn't help his thinking that he was going to town on fondling her pussy and left breast.

Before he could reply, she spoke with fire in her eyes. "Let's do it! Right here! Right now! Fuck your mother! Who cares what she thinks? Fuck me, you fucking STUD! I don't care if you are a nerd; you're the BEST! Bang me on your front door!"

The phrase "Fuck your mother" had unintended meanings. Those words were like a slap to Alan's face, because it reminded him of his incestuous love of his mother (and sister), as well as the danger of Heather finding out about it. With a surge of willpower, he pulled his fingers out of Heather's cunt and rather forcefully pushed her away.

She staggered back a step or two, but quickly regained her balance. She stared at him in total confusion, without bothering to cover up. She loudly asked, "What the hell?!"

He hastily pulled his shorts up and tucked his privates away. "Sssh! Be quiet, you stupid slut! If my mother hears us now, we'll really be in a world of hurt!"

She got a dangerous look in her eyes. Her manner completely changed to seductive. She cooed, thankfully in a quieter voice, "Correction. YOU will be in a world of hurt. After all, I can just leave. It seems like I've got you by the balls."

She reached out again to literally get him by the balls, but he stepped back, until his back was against the front door.

He gave her the evil eye, and blocked his crotch with both hands. "Sorry. I'm not going to play that game. The world doesn't end tonight, you know. If you want to be on my good side tomorrow and beyond, you damn well better not play games with me! And if my mom does find out about us, it'll make it MUCH more difficult for us to have fun in the future."

She exhaled with frustration. She decided not to push her luck, at least not that much. "Fine. I suppose having you pound me on the door would be a bit much."

He couldn't help but smirk in amusement. "Yeah. A bit."

She continued to stand there with her top just below her breasts and her shorts just below her pussy and ass. She was still hoping he'd lose his resolve and give in to fucking her in the very, very near future. There was a brief silence as she contemplated her next move to make that happen.

He spoke before she had a chance. "That kiss wasn't supposed to happen like that. You caught me in a very horny mood, unfortunately. But now you REALLY have to go. If you do, right now, I promise we'll fuck tomorrow, if you can find a safe place for us and you have the right paperwork."

She stepped closer, still in seduction mode. She loved that she had him pinned to the door, with no easy escape route. She purred, "Oh, I'll find a place all right. You're going to fuck me good and hard, I know it." She seductively pulled her top off, and then, with an arm stiffly stuck out to the side, held it far from her body. "But first, you have to get me to leave. And the thing is, I ALWAYS get my way."

He hissed, "What the hell?! Heather, you can't do that!" He frantically looked all around. There were was practically a forest of vegetation protecting them, but much of it was a good ways away, across a lawn. It sure looked like she was standing topless, and effectively bottomless, in the middle of the great outdoors. His heart was thumping with both excitement and fear.

Heather

She snickered in delight at his distress, while poking her index finger into her mouth as if it was a stiff cock she very much wanted to suck. "Maybe I'll just toss this into the bushes."

"NO!" He stepped forward with his hands reaching out. He recalled the parking lot incident, where she had gotten him to fuck her in the school parking lot, and realized she was capable of anything. He was determined not to let her get her way again.

Even she decided tossing her top into the bushes was a bit much, so she simply let go of it, allowing it to fall to the ground at her feet. Then she suddenly dropped to her knees right in front of him, sliding her shorts the rest of the way down her legs in the process.

Now she truly was buck naked. But she didn't care. In fact, she was absolutely delighted, not to mention incredibly aroused. Even though she thrilled to the idea they might get caught, and hyped that danger to herself in her mind, she felt on some level that such an event almost certainly wasn't going to occur. Besides, she figured that if it did, Alan would be the one more likely to get in trouble.

She arched her back seductively, reveling in her nudity as well as her kneeling pose. She purred in a very sultry tone, "I just HAVE to take care of your horniness. It would be rude not to, don't you think?" She giggled at that.

He froze. He didn't know what to do. He felt that social rules rightly made it impossible for him to hit or otherwise hurt a woman. But short of that, he didn't know how to stop her. It he let her play with his dick, then she'd win. But if he ran away or rushed back into the house, she would still win, but in a different way. It didn't help him that lust was muddling his thinking (which of course was her intent).

She reached out and again caressed his bulge through his shorts. "I suppose I AM a slut. A naughty, shameless, cock-hungry SLUT! Just look at me: it's impossible for me to keep my clothes on around you!" She ran a hand from her tits to her pussy, before bringing that hand to his bulge as well. "And what kind of slut would I be if I left you with this great thick pillar of throbbing frustration? I promise: one blowjob and then I'll go." She licked her lips lasciviously. "Then we'll both be happy."

With one hand still stroking his boner through his shorts, she used her other hand to start pulling down his zipper. She salivated and stretched her jaw in anticipation. She was already practically tasting his sweet cum.

But he held that hand and stopped her from making any progress. He spoke quietly but forcefully. "Sorry. No can do. That would be rewarding you too much. Hell, the 'kiss' was way too much. Put your clothes on NOW, and get going NOW, or the fuck tomorrow or soon thereafter will be off too. If you think I'm bluffing, just try me. I've got a lot of other beauties who satisfy me. I don't need you!"

She remained on her knees, but reluctantly removed her hands from his shorts. She stared up into his eyes, again testing his resolve.

She thought, He's just a nobody nerd! How could he have other "beauties?" Dammit, I really, really do want his cum! But then again, I've underestimated him a few times already. The truth is, I barely know him. There's gotta be a lot of secret sides to him. Besides, he did just resist me now, and nobody does that, ever. And he looks pretty damn determined. I need more information before I act rashly. I'll have him wrapped around my finger soon enough. Until then, I don't want to risk my reward fuck.

She reluctantly picked up her top, stood back up, and started to slowly pull her clothes back on. But she still tried to tempt him. "Your loss. I don't offer to give a guy a blowjob that often, you know. I came here by car. If you're so worried about your mom, we could do it in the backseat, right now."

He was very tempted indeed. Amongst other things, she was performing a sexy reverse striptease more than putting her clothes on in the ordinary way. She seemed completely heedless of any strangers who might be watching. In fact, that danger continued to thrill her and inspire her. She pretended to have great difficulty pulling her top down over her breasts, instead, they kept on bouncing and jiggling.

She soon managed to pull her shorts back up and into place. But, seeing his hungry gaze on her chest, she gave up all pretense of putting her top back on. Instead, she held her tits from their outsides and squeezed them together, dropping her top again in the process.

"I know you're a tit man, Alan. Perhaps a titfuck would be more your style?" She kept on rhythmically squeezing them, like she was in the middle of titfucking him already. That sounded like a very tempting idea to her as well, if he wouldn't cave on the blowjob. "Or, better yet, imagine a titfuck with a little bit of cocksucking action on top. I can do that, you know." She craned her head down and licked the imaginary cock she was pretending to titfuck too.

He gawked at her licking tongue with obvious lust. But he told himself, Thank God for Mom and Sis! Normally, I would have totally given in by now, but I know they're home and ready and eager to help me out. Heather is dangerous! I can't let her get the upper hand, ever. Sure, I'd love a blowjob or titfuck from her right now, but somehow that would mean she wins. I've gotta stay strong. Remember, Mom. And Sis!

He smiled thinly while continuing to keep his crotch covered with his hands. "Thanks, but no thanks. You are a hot, sexy slut, I'll give you that much, and that's tempting. But I have willpower. The answer is still NO! Talk to me once you get your REAL results back."

"Dammit!" She was so frustrated that she actually lost her cool for a moment and shook her fist in frustration. But she quickly recovered. She gave him another seductive smile and struck a flirty pose, but he stood there with a poker face. She could tell it was no use.

She finally, reluctantly, picked up her top and again pulled it down over her impressive rack. "Okay. Fine. Whatever. Your loss. Seriously, your loss! There's lots of other guys out there who would give their right arm for so much as a kiss from me. As for a titfuck or a blowjob; they'd die of a heart attack from the mere idea! I'm Heather fucking Morgan, the most beautiful girl in school!"

He grinned. "Then go cause some heart attacks. But remember that if you have any kind of sex with any other guy, then we'll have to wait that much longer for your real test results."

She stomped her foot and clenched her teeth. "Dammit! FUCK!" She knew she could fuck another guy later in the day without him finding out if she wanted to, but she didn't want just any guy, she wanted Alan. He was the best, in her opinion, and she wasn't willing to settle for anything less.

He looked around nervously. "Ssssh! Keep it down already. Don't have my mom find us now, when we're almost in the clear. We'll talk tomorrow. Okay?"

"Fine!" She shot him an annoyed look. Then she turned around and stomped off in frustration. Ironically, she hadn't blushed the entire time despite her brazen outdoor nudity, but now her face was reddening from the embarrassment of defeat.

As soon as she was sitting in her car, she dug out her cell phone and called her best friend Simone. Once Simone answered, Heather barked at her, "Girl, I need you now. I need your hot body under me NOW! This very minute! Okay, maybe not this very minute, but as soon as I get home, I want you there. I'm so hot and horny that I can't stand it!"

Simone just laughed. But she certainly was going to be there. She loved it when Heather got in this kind of super horny mood.

Alan opened the front door and went inside. He was careful to make sure it was locked, just in case Heather tried to get tricky. He leaned against the door, and slowly slid down it until his ass hit the floor. He sighed heavily.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.