Six Times A Day - Cover

Six Times A Day

Copyright© 2004 - 2015 by Spacer X. All rights reserved

Part 41: Catch a Wave

Harem Incest Sex Story: Part 41: Catch a Wave - High school senior Alan is diagnosed with a rare condition requiring six orgasms a day. The women in his life - mother, sister, neighbors, cheerleaders, and more - end up swept away by their own lusts while helping him. This epic roller coaster of passion, love, and sex leads to results no one sees coming. The variety of characters, humor, and hot sex will leave you wanting more.

Caution: This Harem Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   BiSexual   Humor   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Lactation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Doctor/Nurse   Size   Slow   Illustrated   mother helps son relieve his blue balls,mother sucks son,mother fucks son,sister fucks her own brother,sister tricks brother into sex

Day 56: Sunday, November 10

Chapter 1

Suzanne was pleased to see how sex acts were becoming increasingly public within the Plummer house, especially in the last twenty-four hours, but she was frustrated that Amy had become increasingly involved in what was happening. She made a mental note to talk to her daughter about it later. She wanted to reiterate her policy that Amy could see, and even help with, Alan's visual stimulation, but she couldn't directly do more to him than handjobs.

She was even more disappointed at Alan's attitude. After making sure that Susan hadn't reverted to prude mode, she said to her, "Did you see that? We're not arousing him enough. I mean, sure, he had a great climax at the end, but that was after I jacked him off for what seemed like three hours. And even with all of us there looking really hot, it wasn't until we started talking about being centerfolds that he finally got going."

"And that's not even to mention how long it took before he agreed to be stroked," Susan pointed out. "This is really worrying. Do you think he's getting tired of us?"

"I think he's just still tired from yesterday. Still, we should take steps to make sure it doesn't happen again. Remember, this is long-term war, and like Angel said, each day is a battle."

Susan's eyes narrowed and she said with fierce determination, "We're falling behind. But today's is not a battle I'm going to lose!"

The two mothers went upstairs and met with their daughters. All four put their heads together to try and figure out what was wrong. After some discussion, they ended up agreeing with Suzanne's observation that 'Sometimes a person just needs a break, a chance to step back and absorb everything that's happened.'

But Susan pointed out with concern, "That's fine, but he's already been doing that for more than half the day. Here it is, past one o'clock, and he's only cum twice! If this keeps up, he's not even going to make his quota of six, much less the seven or eight he needs to bring his average back up. He's already in danger there, with two sub-par days in a row before an admittedly remarkable yesterday."

"And then there's his upcoming scouting trip, Mom," Katherine pointed out.

Susan grimaced like she'd been punched. "Oh dear! He can't take the rest of the day off! We just have to find a way to keep making it interesting for him so he can at least get to six."

They all nodded in unison.

"But how?" Amy asked. (Alan's medical story hadn't been completely explained to her yet, mostly to protect Akami and Dr. Fredrickson in case Amy slipped up and talked to someone. But by this time she had learned enough to get the gist.)

Suzanne suggested, "Maybe it's time for more drastic measures."

Susan grew defensive. "Meaning?"

"Meaning, we should try two women stimulating him at the same time."

"Absolutely not!" Susan declared defiantly.

"Why not?" Katherine asked. "That's bound to work in even the most dire situations."

Susan put her hands on her hips. "It's just too improper. It's downright ... depraved! Why, if we start down that road, the next thing you know, we'll be having full-on orgies!"

Suzanne thought, Exactly! That's the plan! But she could tell that this wasn't the time to push in that direction. Susan was just getting used to having someone watch. So instead she said, "I've long believed that clothes can do wonders. Partially naked is often more sexy than totally naked. Why don't we all try to dress up in new things that'll make him look twice?"

So they went to Susan's room and tried on clothes (except for Amy, who was only allowed to watch, and was too short for most of the clothes anyway). Susan, Suzanne, and Katherine were all so similar in size that they could wear each other's clothes. By now, a majority of the clothes in Susan's closet had come from Suzanne anyway.

Once they all picked out outfits they liked, Amy said, "Everyone's looking really sexy. Super duper sexy. Incrediwonderfantaburifically sexy, even." She looked at Suzanne. "I especially like what you're wearing, Mom. If that doesn't get his thingy all hard and happy, then what will?"

Suzanne standing in a house before a window, in a mouthwatering, skin-tight blue-black leather outfit, removing sunglasses from her eyes

"Thanks, Honey Pie, "Suzanne replied. She wore a skin-tight black leather outfit. It was brand new and the first time she'd worn it in front of others. With the dark glasses she had on, she looked like she'd stepped off the set of The Matrix. "But I don't know if this'll get his mojo working. Maybe I'm not flashing enough skin. Or sometimes someone just isn't in the mood. But in any case, I have a more radical suggestion. You know what I was saying earlier, Susan, about the beach?"

"No beach," Susan replied firmly. "How many times do I have to say 'No' to that already?"

"Wait. Hear me out. Instead of just Sweetie and me going to the beach, what if we all go? Maybe he just needs a change of scenery to liven things up. If going to a beach with all of us in sexy bathing suits won't get him going, then nothing will. That'd be better than any of these outfits."

"I don't know..." Susan said doubtfully, but not ruling the idea out.

"Oh, come on! It'll be great," Suzanne enthused. "Just imagine. There will be sexy women everywhere. Your cutie Tiger's tongue will be hanging out of his mouth like a horny, happy puppy-dog. But we'll be the sexiest of them all. His dick will be soooo hard, he won't be able to resist rubbing it all over you! And he'll wear that new skimpy bathing suit I got him, the European-styled one. His hard, throbbing boner will barely be able to stay contained in that little slip of cloth. He'll just have to whip it out and get a nice cocksucking from his mommy!"

"Mmmm. Lucky you, Aunt Susan," Amy spoke up again.

Suzanne turned to her daughter, a bit disturbed to find that Amy was showing interest in doing that. I really, really have to have a serious talk with my Honey Pie soon. I keep putting it off. I know I've agreed to let her help out with handjobs, but blowjobs seems like a dangerous escalation. She's just a child! Monkey see, monkey do. If she sees and hears the rest of us giving him blowjobs all the time, she's going to want to do it too. It's probably already happening, with that comment! I guess I have to accept her taking part to some degree, but there has to be a boundary, or he'll wind up fucking her before long ... Fuck. There I go, sounding like Susan again.

She conveniently forgot how sexually active she had been when she was Amy's age, and younger.

Amy continued, "When will I be able to get a full load of his yummy cum to fill my mouth? I keep hearing so much about it."

Suzanne was even more disturbed by that. "You aren't going to, dear. Sorry. Susan and I were discussing this earlier. I know you've stroked his 'thingy' some, and you've been a big help in the visual stimulation department already, my sweet darling, but you have to leave it at that, okay? You're just too young and innocent."

"But I'm the same age as-"

"That's final," Suzanne cut her off. "I really shouldn't even be including you in discussions like this, but I'm trying to be accepting of what is, and what you've already done repeatedly. Okay, I've already said you can stroke him all the way to orgasm. I suppose that means he can cum on your body, since it has to go somewhere. But please, no more than that, for now. Okay?"

"M'kay." Amy wasn't that enthused, since her mother hadn't really granted anything new.

Suzanne shook her head sadly. "We really need to get you a boyfriend, and fast. What's happening to you is not how a girl should develop sexually. You're giving handjobs before you've had a proper date."

Susan commented, "Suzanne, I do think it's for the best if Amy helps out a bit more than that. I know she's young and immature, but her body is already that of a grown woman, and she has womanly urges. She can't be around all this constant stroking and sucking and not be a part of it somehow. Since she's already helping with handjobs, then why not blowjobs too?"

Suzanne winced. "I know that's probably inevitable, and soon, but let's take this one step at a time. Even if she's ready, I'm not ready to handle that quite yet." She wagged a finger at Amy. "Visual stimulation and handjobs only, young lady. Is that clear? And if I say 'no' on anything, that means no."

Amy nodded.

"And don't tell ANYONE outside this house a single word about ANY of this! Don't even mention it in our house! Is that clear?"

"Duuuuh! Mom, I'm not THAT dumb. Of course. Geez, Louise."

Suzanne sighed, and then redirected her energy to the problem at hand. "In any case, Susan, if we all go to the beach, we'll be able to send his libido into overdrive, and at the same time we'll be restrained from going too far, as we did yesterday, because we'll be in a public place. We'll be able to keep his dick throbbing, hot, and hard for a couple of hours, which, as you know, Akami says is very healthy for him."

Susan was pretty much sold on the idea already, ever since Suzanne had concluded her description of the beach trip with a "nice cocksucking from his mommy," which presumably would happen once they got back home. But she still had her worries. "Hmmm. Possibly. But what happens if, you know, he gets too excited, and needs relief right there on the crowded beach?"

Katherine naughtily clarified, "Relief? What do you mean, Mom? Do you mean if his big, thick, hard, pulsing erection is crying out for the warm mouth of a sexy, buxom, sweet-assed woman such as yourself? Do you mean if he's just so aroused by the likes of us that he can't take it anymore, and he just has to rip his bathing suit off and shove his penis down your throat?"

Susan blushed and coughed nervously. She unconsciously crossed and un-crossed her legs as her pussy began to dampen at the thought. "Um, something like that," she meekly admitted.

She cursed her own body part: Damn you, shameless pussy. Always betraying me! You're almost as bad as my tits. Can't you ever get satisfied, or are you going to make me die of dehydration as I just plain gush myself to death?

Suzanne said, "If this got too sticky, so to speak, I'm sure we'd find a way. Imagine, for instance, if we park near the beach and you just take him back to your car. With the tinted windows, you could get comfy in the back of the minivan for a long, long slurpy time, if you know what I mean."

Katherine teasingly added, "Mom, bring lots of handi-wipes for your face and chest, 'cos I'm sure he'll want to blast a load or two all over you."

Susan licked her lips hungrily.

The idea of sucking off Alan in the back seat of the minivan very nearly sold her on the beach plan. However, she still had her concerns. "But what will we do if that kind of thing happens in a public place? I would be terrified. Anyone could see! In fact, I don't like the idea of walking around in a public place in nothing but a sexy bikini. Whenever I go out, I dress to avoid attention. My body belongs to Tiger now! I don't want others to see it. Maybe it would be better if we just hang out by the pool in the backyard. That's what we have a pool for, after all."

Suzanne had an answer for that, too. "There are two kinds of beaches we could go to. The usual kind is a very busy, public one. But there are also very empty, private ones. Not exactly private, but I know of a beach that's so remote that we'll be the only people in sight, even if it is a weekend."

"Are you sure?" Susan asked in a worried voice. "You know how I feel about letting strange men look at me."

But in her mind she'd already acquiesced to the idea, since she figured that Suzanne usually knew best, and it sounded like too much fun to pass up.


Chapter 2

Suzanne drove the group south down Highway 5, but she wouldn't tell them where she was taking them. Amy, Susan, and Alan were in the car too, but Katherine had not been allowed to join them.

Katherine very much wanted to go, but Susan wouldn't allow it. Susan had pointed out that Katherine was grounded for the entire week. In actual fact, that was part of it, but Susan also didn't want the competition from her eager daughter.

Along the way, there was a bit of a musical tug of war. It had become known that Susan's sexual awakening was also spurring a musical awakening for her. So Amy wanted to play her some dance pop CD's she'd brought along of her favorite bands. But Alan wanted to play her some classic rock CD's that he'd brought along.

Suzanne would have preferred to listen to classical music, but she knew that wasn't going to happen, so she mostly stayed silent and let the others "fight it out." Since Alan was sitting in the front passenger seat, he had control of the stereo, but he graciously let Amy pick every other song. So songs like "Get Ur Freak On" by Missy Elliott and "Whenever, Wherever" by Shakira alternated with "Shake Some Action" by the Flamin' Groovies and "I'm on Fire" by Bruce Springsteen.

As had been the rule for the past year or so, Amy was banned from playing Aqua or the Vengaboys. That was one rule everyone could agree on (except for Amy, of course).

Things were surprisingly normal on the drive. The four of them made typical small talk about anything and everything but sex. Alan's penis got a break, with nary a hint of a hard-on.

A little over an hour later, the group arrived at Black's Beach, far to the south in San Diego County. Suzanne parked the car in a parking lot that was at the top of a two-hundred-foot cliff near the beach. The others didn't know it yet, but it was the area's unofficial nude beach. Of course, since it was unofficial, there were no signs marking it as such.

It was only when they got ready to get out of the car that they stripped down to their bathing suits. Happily, for mid-November, it was a beautiful sunny day with only a light wind. Alan carried a backpack with chilled water bottles, a thermos of coffee, assorted fruits, granola bars, croissants, towels, suntan lotion, and other assorted items, since none of their skimpy bathing suits had pockets.

As they gathered their things to walk down a steep, winding path, a guy who looked like a surfer walked up to them and said to Alan, "Whoa, dude, one guy with three total babes? Are you lucky or what! What is this, some kind of photo shoot or something?"

Alan reflexively replied, "Yeah. Yes it is. It's a photo shoot." He leisurely put an arm around Susan's shoulder possessively, to make it clear that these women were with him and him alone.

Susan, while surprised at the move, didn't say or do a thing to discourage it. As a matter of fact, she rather enjoyed the way her son had suddenly gotten so territorial about his women in the presence of another male.

"Wow!" the surfer replied. The three women were all so sexy and gorgeous that it was no wonder he appeared to swallow that story. "Right on! What kind of magazine? Can I watch?"

"No, you can't watch. And it's, uh, the magazine hasn't been decided yet. Probably Maxim or GQ." Alan was packing a nice camera, so he purposely took it out to bolster his story.

"Rad, man. No way." The surfer then asked, "So who's going to be on the cover?" He looked from one of the women to the next, trying to determine who was the best-looking.

Susan, standing, in a teeny weeny dark bikini

"Who do you think?" Susan surprised everyone by replying. She wiggled her body back and forth in her red bikini, while her body language tried to shout: "Pick me! Pick me!"

Alan looked over at Susan and was stunned by the way her tits swayed from side to side as the golden sun beamed down upon her fair skin, framed by the sight of the ocean off the edge of the cliff far below them. His breath caught in his throat.

"I don't know, lady," the surfer replied uncertainly. "I would totally say you; you're just about the hottest babe I've ever seen on this beach, and that's no lie. But then I look at this babe, and then this one..." His eyes jumped from one female to the next, each of whom mugged for him seductively.

It occurred to Alan that all three women were preening and posing shamelessly, they were so eager to be the one chosen. He realized just how competitive his mother could be. That seemed very unusual, since she was normally very shy around strangers, particularly when not all covered up in clothing. But in an attempt to be picked, she moved her body practically like a practiced stripper, thrusting her hip out to the side as she made bedroom eyes at the surfer.

After a few more seconds had passed, it became obvious that the surfer was unlikely to make a choice anytime soon. "Don't make me choose!" he finally said in honest exasperation.

"Diplomatic answer," Alan laughed. "We've gotta run." He wrapped his arm around his mother's shoulder again and dragged her off, even while she continued to mug and pose.

The surfer gave Alan two thumbs up, using both hands. "Excellent! Good luck. And whoa!" He whistled appreciatively at the three women and then walked off.

Alan was extremely glad that the stranger hadn't picked one of the women, because he himself always tried his best not to play favorites. If one of the women had been picked, it would have caused all kinds of damage control problems for him.

There was a lot of joking as the group continued down to the beach. The women were all very flattered to have been so easily taken for fashion models. They'd each been called beautiful and many similar things, individually and together, but they'd always shown themselves off as suburban family types. Whereas now they were all dressed in killer bikinis, so it was very believable that they were models.

As they walked, Susan looked at the steep trail down the side of a cliff with concern. "Um, isn't there a better way? We don't want to be too far from the car."

Suzanne knew Susan's real concern: she was thinking about the earlier suggestion that she could take Alan back to the car to stroke and suck his dick. Suzanne just said, "Don't worry; I've got it all worked out." Trying to change the subject, she noted, "I was surprised to see you preening for that strange guy. I thought you said you didn't want any other men to see you? Didn't you say, and I believe this is an exact quote: 'My body belongs to Tiger now?'"

Susan blushed. She couldn't deny that she'd said that, especially since Amy had been in earshot then and was now. "Um, I may have said something like that. You know how I get carried away sometimes. As for that guy, he was harmless. One guy, I can handle that. Besides, I have to admit I was kind of excited thinking about being a centerfold on a photo shoot, particularly after our earlier discussion."

Alan walked closer to Susan. He put a hand around her back and kissed her briefly. "You're my centerfold mom; there's no doubt about it. Here, let me help you down." He put a hand on her ass cheek, ostensibly to guide her.

The trail was taking a rather steep decline, but his helping was all about being able to fondle her ass.

Susan protested, "Oh, you! Not here. Not in public!" But she secretly thrilled to his daring touch.

Susan in a teeny red bikini

To further get Susan in a good mood, Alan stopped halfway down the steep trail and took some photos of her posed on the rocks, since he happened to have a camera with him.

That got such a good reaction from her that he took some photos of Amy and Suzanne too, and they even took a few of him.

By the time he was done snapping a bunch of photos, they all felt that much more happy and frisky.


Chapter 3

When they made it down to the beach, Suzanne was surprised that it wasn't as empty as she'd hoped it would be. True, the beach was mostly empty, but not completely so. They couldn't find any spot that was fully out of sight of everyone else so they picked a stretch of sand that had two naked men about three hundred feet away in one direction, and a family, partially naked, about two hundred feet away in the other direction.

Susan immediately commented on their neighbors and their nakedness. "Suzanne, you said we'd be completely alone. And why are those guys over there without any clothing?! It's outrageous. It's so improper! This is a public beach!"

Suzanne rolled her eyes behind her dark glasses. "Susan, this is California. Don't tell me you don't know about nude beaches. This is a public NUDE beach. Don't worry about those two guys looking at you. I'll bet you a million bucks they're both gay. Half the people on these nude beaches are gay men."

She pointed down the beach. "That family on the other side is probably European. You just have a grandma, mother, and kids there anyway. So, really, we're pretty private. And I'm sorry it's not completely empty. That's how it was when I was here once before. But I guess since it's such a brilliant, lovely day, even though it's November. Add to that the fact that it's a weekend and there's just a few more people here. We'll live. And not to put too fine a point on it, but have you considered what they all might think about all of US being here? If they have the courage to stick around, why can't we?"

Susan was upset. "Suzanne, you tricked me. A nude beach? I don't mind being naked in front of family, but in front of strangers is something else! My body is for my son's eyes only. Period!"

Suzanne pointed out, "You were just putting on a show for that surfer up by the parking lot. So what's the difference?"

"First of all, I was hardly 'putting on a show'. It's totally different when I'm at least wearing a bikini. Tiger completely owns my breasts, so only he gets to see all of them." She stepped close to Suzanne and spoke quietly so only Suzanne could hear. "Besides, I can't help it if that guy admired my body. I want Tiger to think of me as his centerfold mommy, and having that guy hype me like that helped. After you shared today that you almost were in Playboy, do you think I can just stand around and be an old fuddy-duddy nobody?"

Suzanne held Susan close and spoke softly into her ear. "You're no fuddy-duddy, that's for sure. Your son totally has the hots for you, and you know it! Besides, you could have been in a magazine just as easily as I could, and you know it." She kissed her on the cheek encouragingly and then pulled back.

Susan glanced over at Alan and Amy, and saw that Alan was busy giving Amy a tickle attack. Obviously, neither of them were bothered at all by the fact this was a nude beach. She muttered quietly, "You say that, but you know that's not true. Whenever we go to a party together, all eyes look to you first. Only then do some people say, 'Hey, look at that attractive lady with her.' I can't compete with you!" She stared at the ground sadly.

Suzanne said, "Balderdash! True, I used to get more attention, but that's because of how I dressed and how you dressed. People thought you were a fuddy-duddy because you dressed in fuddy-duddy clothes. Now, things are changing; you're turning into a sexy fashion queen. Just look at how your son can't keep his eyes off you, or his hands and lips off you!"

Susan grinned shyly just a little bit. "Well, that's true, I guess."

"Sure it is! Now, as far as those naked people go, don't worry about that. Relax. This is a really remote beach, mostly because of those high cliffs behind us, so some people get a little wild and take off their clothes. Big deal. The waves are pretty flat today, which means we don't have to contend with surfers. So really, the only other men around are gonna be gay men, and what difference does it make if they see you? Besides, we'll sit way back near the cliff. We can find some nooks and crannies in the rocks if we really want total privacy. The only problem will be people walking along the beach, directly in front of us, who might look over and see us. But even then, anyone walking along the beach is going to be at least 100 feet away from us. And you can see them coming from a ways off before they get a good look at you, so you can cover up if you really have to."

"I do!" Susan huffed.

Alan's tickle attack had ended, allowing Amy to catch the end of Suzanne's comments. She said, "Well, I don't know about everyone else, but I LOVE it! Nude beaches totally rock! I'm so psyched."

Knowing Amy's propensity to make up long words, Alan asked her, "Just how psyched are you?"

"Totally super double awesomarifficallyfantasmamegasuperultraduper psyched!"

He grinned from ear to ear; he loved her made-up words. "That psyched? That's impressive. But I'll have you know I'm TRIPLE super awesomariffically ... whatever you said."

She added, "Cool! But I'm quintuple zillion times more psyched than that!"

Amy looked at Susan and tried to remove the worried frown from her face. "Aunt Susan, think of the bright side. You won't be the only naked one here. Alan'll be naked too. Toooootally naked!" She wiggled her eyebrows suggestively.

Suzanne picked up on that, wiggling her eyebrows playfully and suggestively too. "You know, he's gonna be so horny and hard, watching all of us lathering each other in suntan oil. His big stiffy is going to be bouncing all over the place in need of some serious motherly attention."

That mollified Susan, although she tried not to show it. "Well, I don't know ... I'm not happy about this. Not at all." She bitched a little more, but it wasn't as if she was ready to go home.

Amy, nude, lying bosom-down on a towel with head raised, looking toward the viewer, with Suzanne, topless, sitting in the background, facing away

Alan took a moment to survey the pleasant scene. A bikini-clad Susan sat on a towel on one side of him while Amy and Suzanne were on the other. Suzanne was just starting to take off her skimpy bikini, since she'd gotten caught up in the discussion with Susan.

Amy, by contrast, was already totally naked, which, since her pubes were shaven, was as naked as the day she was born. It had taken her mere seconds to strip off her clothes and lie face down on her towel.

She looked back up towards Alan and flashed him her usual winning smile. Of the four of them, Alan had fully expected Amy to be the first to disrobe. He was amused to see that he'd been right.

"How you doin', Amy? Does it feel good to be naked on the beach?" he asked her with a grin. Meanwhile he slipped off his own bathing suit, revealing his full erection. He didn't care that much if other people saw him; he'd recently gotten used to being naked. He saw, off in the distance, a small flock of seagulls swoop and glide gracefully in the pleasant beach wind. Between the beautiful ocean atmosphere, lovely company, and a pleasant erotic buzz washing over him, he felt very good indeed.

Amy replied, "I love it! It feels GREAT! I mean, a nude beach! That's the bestest idea, like, ever!" The look of glee and excitement on her face made her appear even younger than she actually was, which also made her seem even more beautiful. "Wouldn't it be cool if ALL beaches were nude beaches? And not just beaches, but everything! Nude shopping centers! Nude schools! Nude sports stadiums! Wow!"

Alan smiled approvingly. That's so Aims. She's naturally all over nude beaches like white on rice. I don't know where her love of nudity comes from, but it seems to be infectious. Heck, my package is hanging out, swinging all over, and I'm not minding it at all. I don't even care if those gay guys over there see. It's not like I'll ever talk to them or see them again, and Aunt Suzy says they're not gonna get that close.

And Aims. Look at her. She looks so good like this. Just one look at her cheery smile gets me hard, not to mention her cute, round, naked butt. That's a damn fine butt, big though it is. Or Aunt Suzy. Turn this way, Auntie. Yes! Turn around some more, you pale Amazon goddess! Awesome. What a great mother-daughter combination!

He had no trouble getting hard, and even flaunted his erection a bit, letting it stick straight out like a flagpole. He asked Amy, "You ever been to a nude beach before?"

"Are you kidding me? Certain people" - she rolled her eyes, both to express her frustration and to motion towards her mother - "never let me. She doesn't even let me run around naked in our own backyard! Or even in our house! Geez, Louise!" Amy made it sound like she was practically the only teenager in town who didn't live completely naked in her own home.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.