Six Times A Day - Cover

Six Times A Day

Copyright© 2004 - 2015 by Spacer X. All rights reserved

Part 39: I'm Goin' Down

Harem Incest Sex Story: Part 39: I'm Goin' Down - High school senior Alan is diagnosed with a rare condition requiring six orgasms a day. The women in his life - mother, sister, neighbors, cheerleaders, and more - end up swept away by their own lusts while helping him. This epic roller coaster of passion, love, and sex leads to results no one sees coming. The variety of characters, humor, and hot sex will leave you wanting more.

Caution: This Harem Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   BiSexual   Humor   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Lactation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Doctor/Nurse   Size   Slow   Illustrated   mother helps son relieve his blue balls,mother sucks son,mother fucks son,sister fucks her own brother,sister tricks brother into sex

Day 55: Saturday, November 9

Chapter 1

Katherine waited eagerly for Suzanne, wondering why she was late. Suzanne had said she would get to her by six and it was already past the appointed hour.

Suzanne quietly knocked on Katherine's bedroom door and led her to the bathroom attached to the master bedroom. (Suzanne preferred it over the nearer bathroom because she knew the bathtub was much roomier.) She'd half expected to see Susan sleeping in her bed, since she knew Susan had rushed to her bedroom not long before, but there was no sign of her anywhere.

While Susan had heard that Suzanne was going to put more lotion on Katherine, Suzanne figured a "don't ask, don't tell" policy was best, so she and Katherine would be less constrained. She didn't tell Susan when she was starting the "massage." Silence was another thing to keep in mind.

Katherine wore nothing but a thin, oversized T-shirt - the bare minimum of decorum needed in case she was seen in the hallway on her way to the bathroom. Once she was in the bathroom, she removed her T-shirt in a flash, leaving her in just her birthday suit. As soon as Suzanne closed the bathroom door, Katherine was on her, French kissing and feeling her up.

However Suzanne took a moment to turn the bathtub taps on a bit, so that a reasonable amount of background noise would give anyone outside the impression that someone was really taking a bath.

Katherine's hands zoomed in on Suzanne's large tits. She was nearly as keen to get her hands on her aunt's big hooters as Alan always was. For someone who was ostensibly not a lesbian, she was definitely getting into having sex with women. In short order, Katherine was purring whilst suckling at a nipple.

Katherine sucking on Suzanne's nipple

Suzanne's robe fell to the floor. Once unencumbered, she reached down and found Katherine's pussy. She was excited by the feel because, although she'd fooled around with other women starting in college, she'd never touched a shaved pussy before, as it wasn't very common back then. Besides, moments like these were pivotal steps in her plan, which she'd been looking forward to for many months.

But soon she pushed Katherine away, asking playfully, "What about your treatment? We have to soothe your throbbing ass." She held up the jar that was half-filled with lotion and half with Alan's cum.

It was the same jar she'd used earlier, so Katherine recognized it instantly. She was surprised. "Aunt Suzy, you don't have to play games with me. You and I both know what we're doing here, so let's just get down to it. I've been waiting eagerly for this for so long!"

"You have?" Suzanne laughed, delighted at how easily this part of her overall scheme was unfolding. "So have I. You have no idea how much! But humor me; I like playing games. Let's start with this" - she held up the jar again - "and take off from there."

Katherine directed her attention to the jar for the first time. "Does that still contain, you know, Brother's seed?"

"Yep! In fact, I just got a fresh injection a few minutes ago. If we act fast, it might still be warm."

"Cool! Okay, if you're putting that on my butt, I'm game for pretending. Please soothe my oh-so-sore butt with Big Brother's baby-making jism! Don't be afraid to shove it up my twat!" She stepped into the bathtub, which was the only place in the bathroom to get really comfortable.

The rich Plummers had a bathtub so large that two people could lie in it. (Susan had thought she and her husband would use it together to spice up their sex life, but that had never happened.)

Katherine lay face down in a small puddle of warm water that got her face a little wet.

Suzanne straddled her just because she could, and began rubbing Alan's cum into Katherine's butt with one hand while plunging her finger in and out of Katherine's pussy with the other. (She'd mistakenly assumed that the teenager wasn't serious about wanting his cum inside her pussy.) As her finger went in and out of Katherine's already sopping-wet hole, the aroma drifted up to her nose and aroused her even more.

They whispered between labored breaths because they had a lot to say, now that they were in private and being open about their feelings for each other.

"You know, I'm not a lesbian..." Katherine started.

"Nor am I," replied Suzanne. "Nothing beats a good, hard cock. Especially if it's your brother's cock. However, guys can only get it up so many times a day - even a tall, dark, handsome guy in his physical prime like him. But there's no limit to a woman's orgasms. I'd rather have your hands in me than my own."

"Exactly! I'm just starting to get into some female action with another cheerleader at school, but mostly it's just another way to get into Brother's pants more often. Like just about any guy, he gets seriously aroused watching his women get so hot and horny. Then everyone turns on each other in a sex-crazed feeding frenzy. I get to enjoy another woman, and then there's more hard cock to be had by all. Talk about a win-win situation for everyone! So far it's just this one other cheerleader, but I hope the circle will grow."

"Care to mention any names?" Suzanne's curiosity was definitely piqued. She knew the names and appearances of all the cheerleaders, since her daughter Amy was also on the team.

"No, I probably shouldn't have told you that much without asking him first."

"Where do you do it?" Suzanne pressed, as she rubbed the girl's butt and explored her pussy.

"That's our problem. Finding somewhere private has been our biggest problem by far." That was true, but Katherine was also being deliberately vague.

Suzanne decided it was time to bring up a very delicate subject. "Angel, I have a confession to make. To tell you the truth, I'm not too crazy about your mother's boundaries and rules, such as they are. Obviously she's about as firm as a wet noodle about most rules lately, but she holds very strongly to the 'no vaginal intercourse' rule. I'm all for doing anything and everything with Sweetie, and I only hold back a bit out of respect for her, and fear that she'll catch me and that'll hurt our friendship. I think she'll come around eventually, but I'm trying to be patient. I'm guessing you feel the same way."

"Yep." Katherine was finding it hard to talk since Suzanne was devoting all of her attention to pleasuring her younger neighbor. Suzanne had begun exploring Katherine's ass crack more and more with her hands.

"So you don't have any problem if you and I go all the way? At least as far as two women can go?"

"Nope. Bring it on!" The sexy girl wiggled her ass invitingly.

But Suzanne was already all over it, even to rubbing her nose and cheeks along the peachy soft skin. "We'll get there in a minute. But I'm curious. My suspicion is that you and Alan have already gone further than you're letting on. You two seem to be extra close to each other lately, to say the least. And you and he being together with another cheerleader ... In fact, he kind of all but admitted as much when I was in his room a little while ago. He didn't answer the question, but his silence said everything. Don't worry; I'm not going to mind, and I'm not going to tell your mother or even him, but has he fucked you yet?"

Normally Katherine would have been very horrified at being found out. And she knew this was something she should talk about with Alan first. But with Suzanne on her, she felt she was in good hands (literally), so to speak, and she couldn't contain her excitement. "Yep!" she giggled gaily.

Suzanne was blown away. She felt thrills running all through her body. "I knew it! You HAVE been naughty, haven't you? How was it? Tell me everything!" She was so excited that she took another gob of the lotion-cum-cum and plunged a finger covered with it up Katherine's anus. Another finger was already in her pussy, so Suzanne kept both of Katherine's holes occupied at once.

Katherine asked, "So ... you're not upset?"

"Are you kidding me? That's the best news I've heard all year!"

"Cool! It was great! So great! All my dreams came true!"

"Really? Tell me more!" Suzanne was energized, and her fingers pumped in and out of Katherine's holes with increasing speed.

"What can I say? My brother is a sister-fucker! It was everything I'd hoped and then some!"

Suzanne was uncharacteristically frenzied with excitement. "Excellent! I can't wait till he fucks me! I can't wait!"

"Don't wait! Feel that cock-bat slam into your cunt like it's slammed into mine!"

"YES! YES!"

Katherine was soon moaning and climaxing loudly, so they forgot all about conversing for a while.

Suzanne realized they were forgetting to keep quiet, so she warned Katherine to keep her voice down. She also turned the shower on behind them, in addition to the bathtub tap, to make even more white noise. Even so, the bathtub was so big they didn't get wet. But Suzanne wasn't overly worried - since the shower was on a very low setting she figured she would hear the sound of the master bedroom door opening before Susan could approach.

As Suzanne did all this, she thought, It's happening! It's really starting to happen! Angel and Sweetie are happily fucking: that's a MAJOR confirmation that everything is gonna work out! And she's excited to get it on with me! That's two pivotal victories CONFIRMED! Now we just need to break in Susan!

Suzanne said, "I'll make you a deal. Back in my college days, I was known as a pretty good pussy licker. It's been a while, but it's not something you forget how to do. Susan and I have been sharing our sexual adventures with Alan lately, and it's time you and I start sharing too. Tell me all about the first time Sweetie fucked you, every last detail! And while you do that, I'll drive you wild with my long tongue!"

"Deal!"

Suzanne eating out Katherine

They repositioned for what was to come. Suzanne knelt before a standing Katherine and munched on her pussy. As her tongue explored the inside of her friend's vagina, she noticed how sweet her pussy tasted and smelled.

Katherine began to describe her first time at Kim's house in detail, excited that she finally had someone else to tell.

Suzanne thought as she licked all around Katherine's slit, I could really get to like this. I wonder if Angel understands just how momentous this is! If I have my way, this will be just the first of thousands of times we do this. Thousands!

Suzanne hadn't been with another woman in years, but soon she figured out how to put her exceptional tongue to excellent use. After she'd worked Katherine into a lather with lots of tongue foreplay around her pussy lips and clit, even while rarely touching either, she suddenly and dramatically changed tactics. She more or less fucked Katherine's pussy with her tongue, as if it were a miniature penis. She knew she was onto something good by the way Katherine was panting heavily.

The only problem was that Katherine was so turned on that she couldn't keep telling her story. For a while, both of them were cool with that.

But eventually Suzanne's curiosity got the best of her and she wanted to hear more. There were so many things that they had never been able to discuss before, and she was fascinated by the idea of Alan and Katherine fucking. After a minute or two, she stopped licking briefly to ask, "Sorry to interrupt, but let me ask one question. Have you two been taking the proper precautions for pregnancy?"

"Unfortunately, yes."

"Unfortunately?!"

"I wanna have Brother's babies so bad! So bad, it's killing me! But unfortunately, even I can see it would be pretty insane to do that while we're both in high school. I talk big about letting him knock me up, but there's no way I'm going to let that happen. Not yet, that is!"

Suzanne hadn't known that before, and she was very intrigued. She thought, as if speaking to her, It can happen someday! Anything is possible. Even that. Especially since they're not related genetically. We'll all be in total love with each other forever. That's my vision! But she asked only, "What kind of precautions are you taking?"

"He was able to get condoms and all of us cheerleaders are already on birth control pills, as you know. I even went and got a diaphragm, though he's so big that sometimes he pushes it out of the way. We use all three at once, just to reduce the odds. Well, he does forget to wear the condom most of the time, but I figure two out of three ain't bad. And I keep an eye on the calendar, too."

Suzanne joked, "When you say you look at the calendar, I assume you mean that you look to see what day it is, and whichever day it is you say, 'Today would be a good day to get fucked by my brother!'"

Katherine laughed. "Yep! You know me too well. Yeah, that's pretty true. And frankly, I don't want him to ever use a condom. Gaawwwd! Bareback feels so fuckin' good! But I do take my pill every day and use my diaphragm. I really do!"

Suzanne felt thrills run through her body as she thought about Alan fucking her bareback too. "Good. It's only right that he fucks you bareback, don't you think?"

"Oh, definitely! I wouldn't have it any other way, and his cock deserves nothing less!"

That excited both of them so much that Suzanne just licked Katherine's slit for a while, while also fondling her ass cheeks.

But eventually they took a mini-break, and Suzanne resumed the topic of protection. "I'm really glad to hear that you're taking extra precautions, even as you have him do you bareback. Not just because it's smart, but I have an extra reason. This afternoon I wanted to stick some of his cum up your cunt, but I was afraid to. Now, I assume you don't mind?"

"By all means!" Katherine replied excitedly. "WOW! That gets me really hot! But didn't I already tell you not to be afraid to do that? Let it join all the rest! I hope there's a bunch of sperm still sloshing around in there. That's one of my fantasies - when I'm in school I like to think Bro's cum has filled my vagina and that it sloshes around with every step I take. I'm not wearing my diaphragm right now though."

She pulled away and walked across the room. "But wait! I've got one in this very room, in the hope that I'd get him to do me in here someday. I've got one in my purse, and one in Mom's bathroom in case he might want to do me there or in Mom's bed while she's out."

Suzanne hummed, "Mmmm. Now my tongue has something to look for inside your steamy hole. Bring that beautiful box of yours back here."

Katherine was standing. She rooted around in the bathroom cabinets until she was able to get her box of supplies out of a remote hiding place. She proudly held them up. "Look how many. I'm going to use each and every one with Brother before Christmas. That's my goal. Just think how many fucks that is!"

"You never can be too careful," Suzanne said. "Where are you getting all this protection? I mean, you're both so young."

Katherine inserted the diaphragm into her cunt. "Bro's so smart. He got some condoms first, I don't know how. But then he got Nurse Akami to give him loads of stuff."

"Yeah, I'll bet you he's given her loads in return, if you know what I mean," Suzanne joked.

They both laughed. Katherine commented, "Isn't it just amazing, the number of women he has chasing after him?"

"Yeah, a bit," Suzanne said without much thought. She wasn't in the talking mood, given that she was on the verge of some serious pussy licking. But to be polite, she asked, "Does it bother you?"

Katherine answered, "Well, it depends. When it comes to Akami, I don't begrudge her, because without her help maybe none of this would have ever happened. Sometimes the thought of him drilling other pussies even gets me excited. But it depends. If it was, say, Christine or Heather from school, that would bother me a lot. I guess that's one reason why I'm so keen on getting knocked up."

"Could you please explain that? I'm afraid I don't follow. And by the way," she joked, "giving birth and raising a child isn't as much fun as it might seem."

"But don't you see?" Katherine asked earnestly. "Isn't that the ultimate act of love and devotion? Having his children will bind us together for ever and ever! I've always wanted his children, even before all the six-times-a-day craziness started, just because it would be so beautiful! A symbol of our love."

"And it would mean you're fucking," Suzanne pointed out with some mirth.

Katherine giggled. "Yeah. There is that. But now I have even more reason for it. I'm so afraid he's going to find someone really smart and pretty like Christine and run off and marry her. And where will that leave me? I'll only get to fuck him and be with him every now and then."

"Why would you assume you'd fuck him at all after he gets married?"

"Oh, get real, Aunt Suzy. I'm not worried about THAT. I know my brother, and now that he's tasted so many women it's not like he'd ever be able to limit himself to just one anymore. I mean, can you even imagine him keeping Mom's mouth off his cock for more than five minutes, even if he wanted to? Fat chance! No, the only question is, how many women will I have to share him with, and where will I fit into things? I know he doesn't want a ton of kids, like I do, and he's a responsible guy and won't just knock up girls willy-nilly. So if I have one of his kids, that'll put me in a pretty elite group of his closest favorites."

Suzanne was staggered by that, especially by how far ahead Katherine had thought things out. "Whoa, girl! You're always gonna be one of his favorites, no matter what you do. But you've really thought this out, haven't you? I know Sweetie's a pretty studly guy, but come on! You're making it sound like he's gonna have some kind of harem."

"Well, isn't he? Isn't that where you're taking this?"

"Well, yeah, I guess so. But I'm thinking you, me, and Susan, if you can call that a harem. I like to think of it as a foursome. And you're the only one of us who can have children, so don't worry so much."

"What about Amy?"

"Amy? NO!"

"Oh, come ON!" Katherine complained. "You can't leave her out! She and I are like sisters! And she totally loves Alan."

In private, Suzanne was already starting to come to the conclusion that Amy would have to be included sooner or later, but she was still resistant to that idea. She had given permission for Amy to give Alan handjobs, but that was as far as she was willing to go so far. "Sorry. She's not ready for a serious relationship yet. And when she will be I intend to help find her a very nice boy."

Katherine shook her head. "Aunt Suzy, you're smart, much smarter than me, but you have some major blind spots. For instance, I think I know Brother better than you do. Once you fall in love with him, there's no falling back out; he's just too kind and adorable. Now that's he's gotten started, he's gonna pick up women like a snowball rolling downhill. Starting with Amy, for sure. That's why I'm just hoping and praying I won't get lost in the shuffle."

Now it was Suzanne's turn to shake her head in disbelief. "There may be some truth to that, but I'm double your age and know a whole lot more about the wider world. To stay with even three women permanently would be an amazing anomaly in this day and age, and will raise all kinds of eyebrows. Any more would be preposterous. Heck, just to get that much to work harmoniously is gonna tax my scheming skills to the limit. I'm sure Sweetie will fool around all over the place, and I don't have a problem with that, but at the end of the day he'll always return home to us, his family."

"Maybe. We'll see. Anyway, if you're talking his family, you're INCLUDING Amy."

Suzanne rolled her eyes.

"Oh, come on!"

Suzanne conceded. "Maybe. Eventually, perhaps. In a year or two, once Amy matures some more. Definitely not now."

Katherine thought, A YEAR or two? Is she insane?! It's a good thing I haven't told her yet that Aims is already one of Brother's personal cocksuckers. She'd freak! But she decided not to argue for the time being. "All I know is, if he wanted to marry me, I'd say yes in a heartbeat. I secretly felt that way even before all the sexual craziness got started."

Suzanne just nodded and filed away Katherine's comments to contemplate later. The Amy question especially vexed her. She complained as she got up, "Too much talking. Your turn."

Katherine eating Suzanne

They repositioned, and Katherine licked Suzanne's pussy for a while. They could have done each other at the same time in a sixty-nine, but Suzanne wanted to devote her entire attention to the sensations of being tongued by one of her most loved people.

Katherine was happy to devote herself completely to the task. She'd tasted a few pussies, namely those of Kim, Amy, and Heather. They'd all tasted roughly the same, but Suzanne's was different: a bit more tangy and bitter, perhaps more mature. It had a potent flavor, but she decided that it wasn't unpleasant.

They both were so excited that it wasn't long until Katherine's tongue in Suzanne and her fingers in herself resulted in an explosive mutual orgasm. The two of them rested and prepared themselves for more.


Chapter 2

After some more minutes they repositioned again, with Katherine lying back in the bathtub.

"Here goes..." said Suzanne, kneeling over her, as she stuffed Alan's seed up into his sister's pussy. Once it was in, she kept plunging in and out with three fingers. "Imagine my fingers are Alan's cock," she helpfully suggested.

That caused Katherine to begin moaning loudly. But she also loudly and jokingly complained, "Three fingers? If you want to be Alan's cock, you'll have to fist me!"

"Shhhh!" warned Suzanne. She wasn't going to fist anyone, if indeed Katherine was serious with the suggestion (which she was not). "Remember, we're in your mom's bathroom, and she could come back at any time. Now tell me the rest of your story. And by the way, how's your butt feeling, honestly?"

"It's fine! You can spank me anytime. I knew you were up to something sneaky and sexy, so that's why I agreed to it. Brother gave me an erotic spanking on Thursday night, and I just loved it!"

Suzanne was still exploring Katherine's anus with her other hand, going full blast on both holes at once. She said, very eagerly, "Okay! Do you want me to spank you some more right now?"

Katherine winced. "Um, let's not go that far. It's still a bit sore from earlier. Some other time. Any other time, actually."

Suzanne was disappointed, but decided to let it slide. She consoled herself with learning that Katherine quite enjoyed spankings, and that Alan was starting to do them too. I'd prefer to spank that lovely young man, but I wouldn't be averse to getting spanked by him too. A little bit of everything is good, as long as it's sexual.

Katherine added, "But I feel bad - you're making me feel so good, and I'm not giving anything back. Let me turn over and help you out."

She flipped over, grabbed an aroused nipple with one hand, and stuck her fingers into Suzanne's slit with the other. She quickly came across the string leading to the egg vibrator. She pulled it out, laughing. "What's this, you naughty woman? Damn, that was deep inside there."

"Hey, if you're gonna take that out, you have to replace it with something better," Suzanne chided her.

Katherine quickly obliged with an ever-increasing number of fingers.

Suzanne prodded in her scratchy voice, "Now, you were telling me about the first time you and Alan fucked? You never got very far in telling that story."

Katherine giggled. "Yeah, because a certain busty pale goddess has devilish ways of distracting me!"

They carried on playing with each other while Katherine told her story. Once they became more familiar with each other's bodies, they started to explore more ambitious positions. The only problem was that Katherine's hot story of fucking Alan became more ragged in the telling as each minute passed. After awhile there was a lot of mutual fucking and not much talking.

Katherine and Suzanne, groin to groin

They got so excited that they kept forgetting to keep the noise down. They huffed and puffed and squished and moaned. They looked fantastic together, with Katherine's deep tan contrasting with Suzanne's pale white skin. Had anyone seen them, they might have thought that two perfectly-formed Playboy bunnies were going at it while making an X-rated video.

They sat face to face, grinding their pussies together when they weren't fingering each other. Their legs interlaced one another, allowing their wet pussies to literally kiss. They rubbed their pussies together and felt the soft folds of their labia slickly slide over each other as their juices intermingled. The aroma of two hot steaming pussies filled the small room.

That was a first for Katherine, and in fact she was new to most kinds of lesbian lovemaking. But she quickly realized that she loved it.

Sometimes they French kissed too, but Suzanne kept pausing their action to force Katherine to tell a little bit more of her fucking story. As if they weren't aroused enough, the occasional reminder of fucking Alan raised their lust to an even higher level.

Somewhere along the line Katherine let Kim's name slip, since Kim had been there her first time, but she was too far gone to care very much. What she didn't know was that Suzanne had already learned from Alan about his and Katherine's sexual intimacy with Kim.

All the while, they were getting quite wet, both between their legs from so many orgasms and by splashing the water from the tub on each other. They grew hot and sweaty as they rubbed their pussies together, and even the bath water seemed to grow warmer. It wasn't long until the mirrors in the bathroom fogged up and the room started to fill with steam.

Yet there was much more in the air than just physical arousal. Even though the two of them hadn't been together before, their long years of loving friendship were apparent, so their movements were filled with tenderness and deep affection.

In a pause after one of many mutual climaxes, Katherine went on with her story, using Kim's name freely now that the cat was out of the bag. "So, then Kim came in and asked if she could watch. Of course we said yes. Bro was already hard, even though we'd done it three times already! Can you believe it?!"

Suzanne was happy that Katherine had been careless with Kim's name, so she could pretend that she'd just learned from Katherine what she had already known. She was happier to confirm that Alan's drunken performance at the party, when she'd been masquerading as "Elle," hadn't been typical of his fucking skills. She hadn't really worried much about that, since everything else he did made her confident that he would be a fantastic fucker. "He sounds like a total stud," she said, sounding like a giggly schoolgirl.

"He IS! Ohmigod, wait till you hear how much he got it up the second time we went there. But anyway, he started pounding me again. In and out, in and ou-"

"You mean like this?" interrupted Suzanne. She stopped grinding her crotch against Katherine's and poked her fingers into Katherine instead. Katherine did likewise.

"Exactly!" Katherine giggled. "Fuck, this is almost as much fun as being there all over again. Going in and out, in and out, in and out, in and out..."

Their fingers worked on each other in time to their words. Both of their pussies were sopping wet and they were sweating profusely all over from so much exertion. Their pussy juices flowed freely, lubricating their plunging fingers.

"And the whole time," Katherine went on when she finally got tired of saying "in and out" over and over, "Kim was sitting in a chair right next to us, frigging herself to the same fuck rhythm we were using! If I wasn't feeling horny enough - not bloody likely with Big Brother inside me, mind you - but if I wasn't, all I had to do was look over and see Kim totally lost in the moment and egging us on with her eyes and fingers. God, it was so amazing! And he was like a nonstop endurance monster. Just like he almost always is, as I later learned. After those quick fucks earlier, he was just going on and on, like he would never stop. His cock was so incredibly hard and thick too. But I'm sure you know that very well already, when you have your long tongue wrapped around it like some kind of freakin' coiled snake!"

Suzanne was so excited she could only nod in response.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.