Six Times A Day - Cover

Six Times A Day

Copyright© 2004 - 2015 by Spacer X. All rights reserved

Part 35: Walk on the Wild Side

Harem Incest Sex Story: Part 35: Walk on the Wild Side - High school senior Alan is diagnosed with a rare condition requiring six orgasms a day. The women in his life - mother, sister, neighbors, cheerleaders, and more - end up swept away by their own lusts while helping him. This epic roller coaster of passion, love, and sex leads to results no one sees coming. The variety of characters, humor, and hot sex will leave you wanting more.

Caution: This Harem Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   BiSexual   Humor   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Lactation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Doctor/Nurse   Size   Slow   Illustrated   mother helps son relieve his blue balls,mother sucks son,mother fucks son,sister fucks her own brother,sister tricks brother into sex

Day 54: Friday, November 8

Chapter 1

As Alan's fifth-period calculus class started, he realized that he felt completely okay and rested for the first time that day. Strange. I had an orgasm and everything, but I'm still riding that erotic energy train. Maybe I'll be able to get through the last day of the tennis tournament after all.

Everybody should get to dry-hump and deep throat their foxy history teacher for a mid-day energy boost! He chuckled to himself. But only I am. Wow! I wish I could boast to Sean or somebody, but of course I can't. Ever!

But then something surprising happened. Only a few minutes into the class, a student aide entered the classroom and handed the teacher, Mrs. Metzger, a note. Mrs. Metzger said, "Alan, there's a note here for you. Looks like it's another one of these counselor things."

That was a reference to the periodic meetings school counselors scheduled with students. Every so often, students would be called in to discuss their academic prospects for college and their career plans. Alan was a bit surprised that his name had been called, because normally students were told in advance when their next counselor meeting was to occur.

Nevertheless, he picked up the permission slip and left the classroom. Meeting with his counselor was just about the last thing he wanted to do at the moment, given the way that his studies had been suffering lately. However, he was glad for an excuse to get out of calculus. After what had just happened with Glory, he wasn't paying much attention anyway.

But then he had another surprise. He hadn't gone far down the hall when Heather's best friend Simone rounded a corner and came right up to him. "Hi, Alan," she said quietly, and then handed him another note. She waited for him to read it. It said:

Alan,

Scratch your supposed counselor meeting. That was just a ruse to get you to meet me, since you've ignored all my other messages. I really need to meet you right now. It's very urgent. I have something important to tell you. Please meet me in the upper parking lot. I'm waiting for you.

Heather

Simone waited until Alan pocketed the note, then asked him, "So. Are you going to meet her?"

Alan grumbled, "Yeah. I guess." He was upset at Heather for a number of reasons, and it showed.

Simone looked at him sympathetically. "I know what you mean. She can be infuriating at times. But once you get to know her, she's really not that bad. She's more bluster than bite. Anyway, see you around."

So Alan made his way to the upper parking lot after stopping by the bathroom and carefully flushing Heather's note down the toilet. He found her leaning up against a red Mustang. It was a nineteen-sixties era model but it looked as if it were brand new. He knew from seeing her around the school that this was her own personal car.

He noticed that she was wearing a San Diego Chargers tank top, a black skirt, and high heels. He thought to himself, DAMN, she's looking fuckable today. Then again, she looks pretty damn fuckable every day. Is she wearing a bra? I don't think so. How can she get away with wearing that at school?

No way can I have any fun with her now though. I just had sex with Glory! But she won't try anything in such an open space, so I don't have to worry.

He walked up to her and said, "Hi, Heather. Hey, where's your cheerleader uniform? Aren't you supposed to wear that on Friday?"

She waved her hand. "Whatever. Like I care about any rules." In fact, she was rather miffed that that was all he had to say about what she was wearing, because she'd just found out that Alan was a big Chargers fan, and she'd worn this outfit just for him.

He asked impatiently, "What's so important? Please make it quick, 'cos I have to get back to class."

Heather in a Chargers tank top

"No you don't," she countered, smiling and acting on her best behavior. "Those counselor sessions last a good fifteen minutes, if not twenty, so if you get back any quicker than that it'll make your teacher suspicious."

He conceded the point by not arguing with her. Instead he asked, "How is it that you can get permission slips like that? We could be in big trouble if anyone sees us out here, skipping class."

"PUH-lease! This whole school administration is so malleable. You just have to know how to handle people. Believe me, if some administrator catches us here, by the time I'm through talking, he or she will actually THANK us for missing class. And as for how I get the slips, don't you worry your pretty head about that. Let's just say that a lot of people owe me favors."

He didn't like her condescending tone, but let it slide in the interest of time. "Fine. Let's cut to the chase. What's so important that you had to drag me out of class?"

She replied, "You and I have things to talk about and things to do, but you've been ignoring all the notes I sent you. I sent you a note on Wednesday apologizing for what I did at your house on Tuesday. I thought that was being really lady-like and courteous, sending a written apology. But you didn't even have the courtesy to reply. Then yesterday I sent you one inviting you to my house for a little fun. But you didn't crawl in through my window last evening. Earlier today I sent you one telling you where to meet me during lunch, but you didn't show. So I've been forced to take more severe measures. You did get all of my notes, didn't you?"

He nodded, but said, "I didn't respond 'cos I wanted you to contact me directly. If you want to talk to me so badly, why not just say something in the hall between classes? I must have passed by you a bunch of times in the past few days, yet you won't even make eye contact with me. So screw you and the notes that you have your minions deliver. I have nothing to say to you if you're too ashamed to even be seen with me."

She was surprisingly contrite. "I'm really sorry. I can understand how you feel. I'd like to talk to you in school; I really would. It's frustrating for me too, because I feel that you and I have something special going between us. You're not like all the other guys, not by a long shot. But you have to understand my position. This is a very delicate time for me. As you probably know, our class chooses the school's homecoming queen before the end of the semester. True, I'm currently the frontrunner, but Donna's breathing down my neck. If I'm seen consorting with a full-on nerd, well, that's just the kind of thing to give her the edge."

He growled. "Dammit, there you go with the nerd thing again. You make it seem like I'm a leper or something. What's so shameful about being a good student and having a certain taste in popular entertainment? Why should I be socially condemned because I like Star Wars and Star Trek? That's fucking excellent entertainment."

She didn't reply, so he went on, "I've been doing some thinking since Tuesday. Yes, the fucking was a lot of fun, but you really annoy me. Both times after we've had sex I ended up feeling like I'd been used by you. I don't need that kind of grief. I have lots of other women at least as beautiful as you that I'd much rather be with. Go find some other victim to trick and tease and torment."

Heather had a hard time admitting it, even to herself, but her desire for Alan was really intense. The two times she'd had sex with him were head and shoulders above what she was used to in her usual sexual encounters with the big jock types in the school. The way he called her names and the fact that he played hard to get made her want him even more.

Actually, she knew that he wasn't really playing hard to get because she could tell he wasn't just playing; she sensed he really had been with other women of her caliber, and that he could just take her or leave her. At the very least, she was almost certain he was having sex with Amy, since Amy was so moony about him and there was no denying that Amy was very beautiful. Yet she loved the challenge of trying to keep him interested, since she'd never had to do that with any other guy, ever.

She knew that she might find other guys just as sexually endowed and talented as Alan, and possibly even more so, but they wouldn't have his other attributes. Even though she didn't know Alan that well, she instinctively felt that only he knew how to treat her the way she needed to be treated. She didn't even know what that was herself, but she certainly knew it when she experienced it.

She almost never apologized or compromised with anyone, but in this case she was willing to go a long way to get what she wanted from Alan. So she said to him, "Let's talk. Let's work this out. I'm not as bad as you think. I know I've treated you poorly, but I want to make it up to you. Tell me what you'd like me to do."

He was quite surprised by that. He quickly thought about what he might want from her, then said, "Okay. We'll see how serious you are. If you want me to fuck you - and I know that's the only thing you care about when it comes to me - I need you to do three things for starters. One, you have to be friendly to me in public in school."

She considered that. She looked and felt quite conflicted about the idea, but she finally said, "I'd like to. I really would. The problem is, I've dug myself into a bit of a hole on that one."

She seemed hesitant to say more, so he prodded, "What do you mean?"

"Well, you know when Katherine and I ran into you and your friends at the beach the other day?"

"Yeah?"

"It seems your friend Steve decided to go around and tell everyone that you and I were good friends. To make matters worse, he actually told people that I had respect for nerds who did well academically. Of course I had to say something to protect my reputation. So I kind of put you down and laughed at the idea that I would even talk to you."

He figured that when she said "Steve" she must have meant his best friend Sean. But given the way Sean had acted around her, he figured it might be a good thing if she couldn't remember his real name, so he didn't correct her about that.

However, he got angry at the rest of what she said. "You see?! That's the problem. You think I'm some kind of self-abusing moron? Why the hell would I ever talk to you after you treat me like that behind my back?!"

She grabbed him by his shoulders. "Alan, look! I said I'm sorry. I really am. This whole thing has been a big learning experience for me too, all right? I thought I had everyone pegged by the groups they belonged to, but now you've come along and upset everything. You're way down the social ladder, and yet I LIKE you. Okay? It's not just that you're so good at fucking; I actually respect you. You don't put up with shit. You're clever. You know how to get what you want. You remind me a lot of myself, actually."

Alan was enjoying the compliments, but he winced at that last one. The last thing he wanted to be was anything like her. But still, he was moved by what seemed to be genuine regret on her part.

He said, "Okay, we'll see how sincere you are. I'd love to see you tell everyone about your new nerdy friend. Make it happen. I know you can. You're Heather fucking Morgan, for crying out loud! When you say 'Jump!' everyone says, 'How high?' Instead of having people think you're hanging with a nerd, make them think that I'm cool enough to be with you. You can do that no problem. You make or break people at this school all the time."

She considered that idea. After a long pause, she said, "Perhaps that would work. Admittedly I'll have to take a hit; I can't completely avoid that. But maybe there's a way I can finesse this and mostly undo my earlier gaffe."

She thought some more, and then said, "How does this plan sound? I'll have Simone casually mention how cool and sexy you are at lunch. I'll get a couple of my other followers to agree enthusiastically. Naturally, everyone will turn to me for my opinion. I'll confess that I've been so impressed by you myself that I've been trying to get close to you. I'll say that I'd denied that I'd talked to you because I want you all for myself."

She added, "Of course, naturally that'll surprise a lot of people in the 'in crowd' and there'll be a lot of doubt and grumbling. It'll take a few days to convince them that I'm not just playing a gag, and that you've been lying low and posing as a nerd because you're secretly too busy doing all kinds of amazing things to bother playing the social game. By and by, your reputation will rise and then I'll be able to be seen with you. In fact, before long you might find yourself having to fight the ladies off."

He laughed. "That's a bit dishonest and sneaky and I'm annoyed that you have to pretend that I'm a non-nerd in disguise, but I suppose it could work. What's this secret cool work I'm doing?"

She considered the question carefully, then answered, "I don't know. Maybe we shouldn't get too carried away with tricky intrigues. Let's just say that you're secretly ultra rich and you're some kind of Rudolph Valentino type fucking all kinds of amazing women in your spare time. That'll definitely overcome the stigma of your dweeby Star Trek marathons and all your little Dungeons and Dragons games. People may not necessarily believe it, but they'll wonder about it, and then they'll look at you in a new way."

He had to struggle to keep his poker face. She was much more accurate with her cover story than she realized. In addition to all of the truly spectacular women he was fucking, his family was much wealthier than he let on at school, where he generally acted as if he had few possessions beyond a limited selection of generic shorts and T-shirts. His didn't even have a cell phone, much less a car. She was even correct in her guess that he'd played Dungeons and Dragons fairly often in the past few years.

But he simply said, "I guess that works. But after that, I never want to hear you say the word 'nerd' again, okay? You're a good actress, but I don't believe you've actually changed your mind about socially labeling people and pigeonholing them one bit. You're just making a big exception for me because you like the way I fuck you."

That was true, but she knew better than to admit it. She just continued to look at him with regretful, puppy-dog eyes. She threw in an extra hurt expression to pretend she was offended that he didn't believe her.

He continued, "If you do that and actually follow through by speaking to me in the halls, then great. But it's probably a moot point because you won't agree to my second demand. I don't like you cheating on Rock. It's not that I particularly care anything about him, though I do feel a bit bad for the guy; it's just that I have no desire to get beat up by him or his football player buddies. He looks exactly like the kind of dumb brute that would go postal and beat me within an inch of my life if he found out what you and I were doing. And you like to take chances and even rub his nose in it, like your whole crazy Baskin-Robbins escapade. That's a recipe for disaster. Like I said, I have plenty of other women in my life. You're just not worth the risk."

Even though he said this, he was very much hoping she'd prove him wrong.

She greatly resented being called "not worth the risk," but at the same time it made her want to prove to him that she was worth it all the more. She replied, "You don't understand. I'm charmed. Charmed, I tell you! I don't get caught. Ever. And if I ever was I'm sure I could talk my way out of it. I'm not worried in the slightest."

"That's nice for you, Heather, but I AM worried. And that's all that matters to me."

"Alan, listen to me. You don't play the social game at school so you don't understand what's at stake here. I honestly don't like Rock at all. In fact, I loathe him and laugh at him behind his back. You know that. So normally I'd be more than glad to break up with him. But he's the star quarterback. Everyone at school falls all over each other just to smell his farts. He's my ticket to a guaranteed win in the homecoming queen race."

She grimaced with anger. "You don't know what goes on in my circles, but Donna is tough competition. She's got her own schemes and support network backing her up. Right now there's a sort of Cold War-type truce between us. She's pretty much conceded my victory because I'm going steady with Rock. But without him, it could turn into a nasty knock down, drag out fight over who gets the homecoming queen title."

Alan hardly knew Donna, a beautiful brunette prima donna who was frighteningly similar to Heather in many ways, but he knew enough to know that Heather was probably largely accurate in her assessment. He asked, "What's the big deal about that title anyway? So you get to wear a tiara and wave at people for an evening. Big whoop."

"You don't get it! It's all about confirming my number one status. I can't stand to be number two. I can't do it! I won't!" She looked at him with a fierce determination. "That is NOT going to happen. Period!"

Alan was of two minds. A part of him hoped that his demands were too much for Heather, because in his heart he knew she was a negative influence on him. But another part wanted to see her cave so she could be his wanton school fuck bunny, consequences be damned. Since she'd made the decision to stand tough, he decided that it was probably for the best that they go their own ways.

He said, "Well then. That's just too bad. I hope you find someone else who can take my place." He turned and began to walk away.

Her face looked resolute. But as it became clear he really was walking away, she caved. She could hardly believe what she was doing, but she yelled, "Wait!"

He stopped and turned around.

Heather was fairly confident that she could beat Donna without having Rock as a boyfriend; it would just be a lot more difficult. And she knew she really wouldn't take that big a hit to be seen with Alan, provided she could boost his image first. It wasn't that she minded what she was losing that much; it was just the principle of losing that galled her.

So she said, "Okay. Fine. I'll drop Rock like a stone. Ha ha, get it? Who knows, it might actually be better this way. A battle with Donna is something I could sink my teeth in. It might even be an amusing diversion, just so long as I win. But I'll need some time to let Rock down easy without a big blowup that'll damage my reputation even more, or arouse his suspicions. And don't think that this means I'll go out with YOU. I like you and all, but that's going too far. Your reputation can only be rehabilitated so much. If I was openly dating a nerd - okay, even an ex-nerd - Donna would walk away with the title for sure."

He chuckled. "What on Earth makes you think I'd want to go out with you?"

That took her by complete surprise.

After she failed to offer a response, he paused and eyed her critically. "Huh. You do surprise me. But what about my third demand? This one is a must."

"All right, what is it already?"

"You've GOT TO get checked for STDs, and right away. Non-negotiable."

She griped, "I told you already, I'm clean."

"You may really believe that, but how can you know? You can't know. Every time a person has sex with a different partner, they're playing Russian roulette. A new infection might not show up for a while. The more I think about it, the more astounded I am that I had sex with you twice, given how promiscuous you've been, and did so without wearing a condom either time! Now I'm going to have to get tested too. Like I said, this is non-negotiable. And if you keep having sex with others, then you'll need to keep being tested again and again if you want to have sex with me afterwards."

She put her hands on her hips and complained, "Oh come on! That's just ridiculous. Why not just have me tested every single fucking day? I'm insulted."

"Be insulted then. I don't care. This is way too important to mess around with. I've made some mistakes, but I'm trying to get smart."

Heather stared at him hard. She could tell that he wouldn't budge on this one. For one thing, it made too much sense. And if he was going to get tested too, that made it more fair and protected her some as well. "Fine. Whatever. I was going to get tested again soon anyway. I'll get you a copy of the results, okay?"

"Good. If you're willing to do all that, I guess I can compromise."


Chapter 2

Heather could hardly believe how happy their deal made her. She decided that she absolutely had to have Alan's cock in her immediately. Fuck just shaking hands. "Not worth the risk" my ass! Let's do this right!

Alan was very happy too. He thought, Phew! That worked out, thanks to Aunt Suzy and her good advice! I'm so lucky that I have someone like her looking out for me ... for all of us. Mom would be too if she knew, but I don't think she has much of a clue about STDs. She's been so sheltered sexually that it's ridiculous.

Heather pulled her tank top off and stood there topless. "It's good doing business with you, kind sir. What say we do a little bit of celebrating to seal the deal?"

He looked around in panic. "Heather, put your top back on! What the hell are you thinking?! We're in the middle of the school parking lot!"

"I know," she smiled, unperturbed. "Isn't it fun?" She was wearing a short black skirt but pulled it up around her waist and spread her legs to better display her pussy to him. "Steaming hot pie is being served. Come and get it."

He immediately said, "Shush! Keep your voice down!" He rushed right up to her so he could block the view of her by putting his body in the way. He hoped that if anyone was looking at him from the general direction of the school they would be far enough away to make it look like two people who were merely standing close and talking to each other. But there was an open street in the other direction and nothing between the two of them and lots of traffic except for a sidewalk and a few more rows of parked cars.

He pressed himself closer to her so they were practically nose to nose. He insisted, "Put your clothes back on this instant! Don't be crazy!" Her bared nipples pressed into his T-shirt.

All of a sudden, Heather disengaged and walked to the side of her car. She took the tank top she held in one of her hands and slipped it into a car window she'd left partially open. Because the window had been opened just a little bit to keep the car from overheating, there was no way for him to reach in and unlock the door to retrieve it.

She smiled devilishly as she said, "What, you said lock my clothes in the car? And keep them there until you've finished fucking me? Okay." Her hands went to her skirt as if about to pull it down her legs. "I guess you're the boss, now that you've beat me, and I'm just the helpless slut who needs to be seriously fucked."

"Wait!" He said with great alarm. His heart was pounding wildly in a combination of lust and fear.

Heather, wearing just high heels and a dark skirt pulled up to her waist, leaning over the hood of her Ford Mustang

Heather froze in place for the moment - mostly. She'd walked back to the front of the car near where he was standing, but he was still a few feet away from her and the front of her car. She turned around so that her back was to him, then pulled her skirt up to her stomach and preened over the hood of the car. She could tell that he was struggling, trying to decide what to do, so she figured that if he had a great view of her exposed ass and pussy, that might push him over the edge in the direction she desired.

He tried to think. He looked around again and watched all the cars driving by. Luckily there were no traffic lights or stop signs nearby, so the cars were moving at a fast pace.

God, I can only hope that if anyone does looks over and sees us, they'll have driven out of sight before they can really figure out what's going on. But as bad as those cars over there are, the danger of some school official stumbling onto us is ten times worse! I mean, sure, this lot is completely empty of people now, but what if someone's sick and has to go home, or they have an appointment or something? There're all kinds of reasons even teachers might come to this lot to get their car!

I know Heather's got an unbelievable talent for manipulating people, but there's no fucking way she could talk her way out of us being caught here like this! I mean, everything's just hanging out all over the place. First her tits and now her pussy. She's, like, basically, completely naked! This is totally out of control!

But while his left brain was attempting to be rational, his right brain and body were reacting on a more primal level. His eyes went up and down her curvy backside, from her black high heels all the way up her long, tanned legs, then further up to her feathery blonde ponytail. Each inch of her was too perfect and fuckable to resist. He found himself incredibly aroused by her daring and the danger she was putting them both in.

The way she had started to rhythmically move her ass up and down and side-to-side wasn't exactly helping him keep a level head either. She whispered sexily, "Hurry! I need a real man who knows how to use my pussy for his pleasure."

As he felt his resolve slipping, he cursed at her, "You were planning this all along, weren't you? Why the hell did you choose to meet me in the parking lot of all places?! You can't get any more wide open than this!"

She purred, "Oh, I can. I suspect you're going to open me up really good and wide right now." She let her skirt slide down her muscular legs until it was dangling from one of her feet, then she picked it up and threw it over her shoulder. She used both hands to pull her slit wide open to help illustrate her meaning.

"Heather!" he cried in frustration and animal lust. He'd seen her skirt go sailing completely over her car, so he scurried around the Mustang and picked it up. While he'd given up on rescuing her top, he hoped to at least get her to put the skirt back on. As he quickly returned to where she was standing, he complained, "That's not what I meant!"

She bent over at an even more lewd angle and again opened her labia wide for him to see. "Alan, I just gave up my boyfriend and reputation at this school to be your slut. Fill me with that big cock! I need it so bad!"

He caved in, at least partially. He couldn't believe how hard his heart was pounding. "Okay, fine, we can fuck, but not here! Not now!"

"But Alan," she said with uncommon calm, "why do you think I picked this spot?" She slithered her way towards him like a cheetah stalking its prey, slowly closing in for the kill. "It seems wide open, but no one ever comes here. This is the safest place in the whole school, 'cos it's cut off from the buildings and on a different level. Believe me, I know, since I skip class so much."

It was in fact far from the safest place, but she hoped that he was too overcome by lust to think clearly about it. She was very glad to be the one pulling the strings again, getting him all flustered, after having had to make such very inconvenient compromises. It salved her ego quite a bit to have him on the hook.

He found himself backing up as she steadily advanced on him. He was losing control but still resisting. He'd look at her and feel ready to acquiesce, but then he'd look around at the parking lot and passing cars and stiffen his resolve.

She saw that he could back up forever in the wide-open parking lot, so she tried a different approach. Knowing that he really wanted her but needed more of a push to override his insecurity, she sat up on the hood of her car, then reclined backward on it as if posing for a centerfold photo.

It was a reasonably warm, partly cloudy day in southern California, so the metal of the hood was so hot that it almost burned her skin, but she didn't care. She thought, Soon, I'm going to be burning up inside too, as his molten hot cock slides in all the way. After a titanic, volcanic fuck, he'll erupt and shoot his hot lava all over the insides of my defenseless pussy!

He just gulped. He found himself pulled back towards her against his will. He thought, It's like I'm the Millennium Falcon, helplessly caught in the Death Star's tractor beam! What a good metaphor too, 'cos Heather's pure evil just like Darth Vader and the Empire.

He complained, "God, Heather, you're a total slut."

Heather reclining naked on the hood of her car

She stretched and purred like a kitten, or perhaps, more fittingly for her personality, like a lioness. "Maybe I am, but a good slut knows how to fuck! What are you waiting for, big guy? The longer you stand there and dither, the greater the chance we'll get caught. I'm all helpless and naked. I'm YOUR naked, helpless slut, begging for your big fat cock! The sooner you finish fucking me, the sooner I can get dressed again."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.