Six Times A Day
Part 31: The Bitch Is Back

Copyright© 2004 - 2015 by Spacer X. All rights reserved

Harem Incest Sex Story: Part 31: The Bitch Is Back - High school senior Alan is diagnosed with a rare condition requiring six orgasms a day. The women in his life - mother, sister, neighbors, cheerleaders, and more - end up swept away by their own lusts while helping him. This epic roller coaster of passion, love, and sex leads to results no one sees coming. The variety of characters, humor, and hot sex will leave you wanting more.

Caution: This Harem Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   BiSexual   Humor   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Lactation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Doctor/Nurse   Size   Slow   Illustrated   mother helps son relieve his blue balls,mother sucks son,mother fucks son,sister fucks her own brother,sister tricks brother into sex

Day 51: Tuesday, November 5

Chapter 1

Alan woke up a few minutes before his alarm clock was supposed to go off, something he often did after a particularly good night's sleep. For the first time in days, he felt well and truly rested, and his dick felt great too.

He looked over at his clock and saw that it read 6:54. Then it occurred to him that the day was a Tuesday. Ah, yes. Tuesday. Excellent. God, how I love Tuesdays! I wonder what Mom has in store for me today. Just how many abnormality checks am I going to get? This is going to be great!

He rolled over and looked to the other side of his room. There, sitting in front of his computer, was his mother Susan. The shades were drawn, so the light from the computer screen was the only light in the very dim room, but it was enough for him to clearly see that she was naked except for a pair of panties.

He thought, Whoa! Sweetness! That's what I'm talking about! Is every Tuesday for the rest of my life going to be like this? Because I certainly wouldn't be complaining if that were so. No sir! Not at all.

He still hadn't turned off his alarm clock or made any other noise to indicate that he was awake. He wanted to admire the view of his mother's divine naked form a little longer, before she became aware of him, so he kept quiet. I'll bet she's here to wake me with the "cock-hungry mother alarm-clock" blowjob that she promised but has done so rarely. That would be awesome. But what's she doing in the meantime?

Susan in front of a computer, fingering herself while playing with a nipple

He was able to see more clearly as his eyes cleared after waking. She's masturbating. No surprise there, though I wish I could watch her do it more often.

Susan was groping one of her big tits with one hand, while the other was down the front of her panties. It didn't take a genius to know what her fingers must be doing down there.

He continued thinking, But what is she masturbating to? She's looking at the computer screen. My screen. I hope she isn't looking at my porn collection. That's kind of embarrassing, even if we did buy some of it together when this all started. I've got all kinds of incest stories on there.

He strained to read the screen from across the room while avoiding any noise that might alert her. There was no way he could read the text, but he saw that the screen was mostly filled with a picture of a smiling kid wearing a baseball cap. Hey! That's a picture of me! Let's see. That would be from four years ago, when I was on that baseball team. Wow, that's kind of freaky: she's getting off on pictures of me in a baseball uniform when I was fourteen years old! Did she have the hots for me then? No, that's impossible. I guess she just likes a good picture of me.

Susan clicked through several other pictures from a folder Alan had of some of his favorite digital images through the years. She lingered on the ones of him, and especially on the ones of him and her together. Then she gave up looking at the screen altogether as she drew closer to a climax.

He noticed her lean forward towards the computer and check out the time on the screen's bottom right corner. He closed his eyes again before she could turn his way. Given that it was only a few minutes before his alarm was to go off, he knew she would be coming over to him. That left him extremely excited, since he knew what was about to happen next.

He heard her quiet footsteps, then felt her gently drawing herself up onto his bed. Then he heard the click of her turning off his alarm clock. His heart beat louder in anticipation with every passing second.

She gingerly and ever so slowly drew his blankets and sheets down. He heard a gasp, then a whisper: "God, it's so good. So hard! So good! I'm the luckiest mother in the whole world..."

He'd made a practice of sleeping in the nude ever since his sexual awakening, so she didn't have to worry about removing his pajamas.

He could feel her weight slowly shifting on the bed, until he sensed she was between his legs. And then, finally, incredibly, he felt her hands on his erection. He heard another whisper: "So hard. Always hard. Always. Mmmmmmmm! Hard and big! Dear Lord, I thank you for this delicious feast!" Then he felt her sink her mouth around his excited rod.

She didn't do anything more - she had his hard-on pointing up with her face at the tip so she could look out over his stomach and watch for any sign that he was conscious. Clearly she wanted to make sure that he was fully awake before beginning to suck in earnest, just in case he might wake up with a sudden jerk or yell.

Since he was already awake and loving life, he decided to be a little playful, so he spoke before even opening his eyes. "Hmmm. What's that feeling? Something strange ... Why, that must be my new alarm clock! 'The cock hungry mother' model! I really love that alarm clock!"

He opened his eyes and looked down his body towards his crotch.

His mother looked back up at him, smiling. Her mouth was filled with cock, but she managed to murmur, "Good morning, Tiger! Riiiing! Riiiing!"

Then she went after his boner with abandon. Her cheeks sunk in as she sucked it in as deep as she could go, given that she didn't know how to deep throat.

He sat up and leaned forward so he could stroke her hair while his boner stroked her tonsils. "Good morning, Mom. I love it! To what do I owe this great pleasure? Is it because it's a Tuesday?"

"Mmmm hmmm," she replied without pausing to take the cock from her mouth.

"Awesome! I'm really getting to love Tuesdays. Screw 'Thank God It's Friday.' I much prefer 'Can You Believe Your Cocksucking, Huge-titted, Fine-assed, Long-legged, Gorgeous, Sexy Mother Is Going to Give You Lots of Blowjobs Tuesday.'"

She chuckled through her prick-stuffed mouth. She was very proud of her growing cocksucking skills.

"Can I look forward to plenty of abnormality checks today?"

Her tongue swirled around and around the cockhead inside her mouth while her lips sucked on the shaft. "Mmmm hmmm."

"How many, Mom?"

She took his dick out of her mouth long enough to answer, "So many! All day! Your mommy needs your cock, Son! She needs it bad. She needs it like she needs air to breathe! She'll suck it as often as you can stand it, and then suck it some more! Not just on Tuesdays. Any time. Always. Forever! She just looooves to suck her little boy's cum-filled cock! So yummy!"

Wow! he thought. I wasn't expecting THAT answer! Sweet! Does that mean we can say goodbye to her "old Mom" ways? Well, probably not, but I've got nothing to complain about if she regularly wakes me up like THIS!

Susan

Seeing the shocked and pleased look on his face, she bent down and inhaled his cockhead again. She closed her eyes as she liked to do most of the time when cocksucking, so she could fully concentrate on her efforts.

And what efforts they were! It was as if it was torture for her to keep his cock out of her mouth to say so many words, after which she tried to make up for lost time. Her hands clawed at his hips and stomach as if she were desperately trying to save herself from drowning. As usual, she moaned insistently, "Mmmm ... mmmm ... MMMM! MMMM! MMMM!"

Soon, he went from gently stroking her hair to grabbing her head and holding on for dear life. He was so excited that he hardly lasted five minutes, even with all his developing PC muscle control.

Even so, she was very happy, shaking all over with numerous orgasms of her own. Even if her son hadn't touched her in any way, and even if she didn't touch her pussy herself, the mere act of giving him a blowjob almost always caused her to have at least one climax.

Alan gave her an especially big load. It was more than she could swallow, so she had to pull him out of her mouth about halfway through. Even then, copious amounts flowed down her chin. Naturally, he blasted the second half of his load all over her face.

She sat up so his cream would fall on her immense boobs instead of on the bed. She said, "Boy! You were really backed up, weren't you? It's a good thing I came in here when I did. I'd hate to see you walk around all morning with your heavy balls sagging with so much powerful sperm, all wiggling and squirming to get out!"

He knew that was completely biologically impossible, but he wasn't in a rush to correct her.

She ran her fingers through the rivulets of cum running down her cheeks and chin, and even on her neck. "Oh my goodness! Would you look at that?" She tilted her head way down, knowing full well that would cause several streams of cum to slowly drip directly onto her big tits, like runny maple syrup.

She pretended dismay as they both watched the dripping. "Oopsies! I'm just making this spermy mess worse, aren't I? Maybe this will help." She raised her heavy tits and tried pushing them together. Since much of his cum had dripped directly down into the deep abyss between her perfect globes, or was running towards it, she managed to smear a lot of it into her skin.

Needless to say, Alan was extremely turned on by all this.

"That's better," she concluded, even though she was still sliding her huge globes against each other. "I think I got most of it. Of course, I'll smell like your cum all day long. And my cleavage will shine suspiciously. But I don't care. When I'm out shopping or walking around, I'll bask in the secret knowledge that it's my son's sperm providing that sheen!"

He groaned lustily. Then he pointed out, "You know, there's still a lot on your face."

"Is there?" She pretended to feel her chin for it, when in fact she was deliberately smearing it around, spreading it even further. She thought, I love cum! So much spermy goodness! It's like physical proof of my Tiger's love! At first, I thought it was icky, but I know so much better now. And as good as it tastes, it's kind of a waste to swallow it immediately. I've got to stop doing that. I want it blasted all over my skin. Mmmm! THEN I'll gobble it all up! That'll be almost like getting two doses. Tee-hee!

As she kept working it into her skin like facial cream, she complained, "We're just so wicked." But she couldn't stop smiling. "Now my cleavage AND my face are gonna shine with your manly essence all day long!"


Chapter 2

When she was done and they had calmed down a bit, she caressed his cheeks and said, "Thank you. Mommy thanks you so much for your big load of yummy sperm."

"No. Wait. I should thank YOU, Mom. You were great. You did all the work; you did everything. I was just lying here enjoying it."

"It's nice that you're so polite, but don't thank me. It's your mommy's duty to suck you off whenever you like. She wants to be your favorite cocksucker. Your mommy thinks your sperm is the greatest drink in the world."

"Sperm?" He knew that wasn't the technically correct word, since sperm was just a small part of his semen, but somehow it sounded better than 'semen', especially the way she said it, as if it was almost too naughty a word to contemplate.

"Yes. Sperm. Spunk. Semen. Jism. Cum. Mommy loves it! So don't thank me for enjoying it. That's like giving someone a big bag of money and thanking them for taking it off your hands. Mommy thanks you for sharing it. She doesn't care what it's called as long as it's exploding over the inside of her throat! Or on her face! Or tits! Would you like that?" She pressed her tits together and presented them before his face. "Would you like to spray your love all over Mommy's big fat tits?"

"Oh man!" he groaned. "You know it!"

"Next time, then." She winked. "But enough talk; it's also Mommy's duty to clean you off when she spills your precious seed like this. Every drop is precious. Excuse me for a minute - or five! - while I lick your cock and balls completely clean!"

Sure enough, she thoroughly licked his crotch completely dry (not that there was much of a mess there to begin with, since most of the cum had ended up on her face or in her mouth).

She cleaned him with her tongue so enthusiastically that soon he was erect again. His "cleaning" was rapidly becoming another blowjob. Once he became stiff enough, she was able to hold and stroke his re-erecting pole with both hands. She started concentrating on licking his sweet spot, knowing that would make it rise the rest of the way.

But he said, "Uh-oh. We should stop." He pushed her head away while he still had some self-control. "I have a feeling we could go on like that all day."

She asked, "You mean, I'd wake you up as your special alarm clock, and suck you until you cum? And then I'd immediately stroke you back to full size so I could suck you again? And then we'd do it again, and again, and again? Can you just imagine your poor, helpless, big-titted mommy staying in your bed all day, forced to service your cock like some kind of love slave? MMMM!"

Her words distracted him so much that he didn't realize she was again jacking off his now fully-erect dick until she stopped talking.

He asked, "What happened to how reluctant you were yesterday? Remember those clothes you were wearing? And you pretty much didn't come out of your room all evening, once dinner was over."

"That was wrong of me!" she asserted strongly while still stroking his shaft. "When I'm wrong, I'm wrong. I was just plain wrong. You should have used your manly power to order me to wear something else. As one of your personal cocksuckers, it's my duty to check up on you periodically and see if you need any special help." She lapped against his sweet spot for nearly a minute, demonstrating just what kind of help she was talking about.

But she had more to say, so she went back to just stroking him and lightly blowing air on his cockhead. "Son, sometimes, I'm gonna have ... relapses, if you will. It's a struggle for me not to slip back into my old ways; that's how I was brought up. When that happens, please have patience with me, okay? Just order me to put on a sexy nightie and serve your cock! That'll straighten me out real fast, just like I'm straightening this out!" She tilted her head and got busy licking up and down one side of his pole.

"Argh!" he complained. He gently but firmly guided her head away from his dick. "It kills me to do this, but I have to push you away. I only have an hour to get ready for school, so it's a tight squeeze to get everything done. Now we're starting late, so we really gotta rush. Plus, Sis needs you for breakfast too." Naturally, he wasn't against having a lot more fun with her, but he wanted to do it downstairs where Katherine could hopefully get involved, or at least watch.

"Oh, poo," Susan pouted. "Poop-de-doo. What a meanie." Suddenly she stood up while remaining between his legs so he could have a better view of her statuesque body.

He could see that her panties were literally dripping, as if water were coming out of a completely drenched towel. And all that wetness made her panties partially see-through, allowing him to easily see the contours of her dark brown bush and even her engorged pussy lips.

She grabbed her boobs with both hands and played with her nipples. "Are you sure you don't want to play with Mommy a little more? I think this is one of those special occasions where you could play with my titties to your heart's content, and make me scream your name in ecstasy. Isn't it so delightfully naughty to have Mommy as your little cocksucker?"

He sat up. "You'd better believe it is! I'm definitely going to take full advantage of your offer. By the way, I take it you're finally okay with the word 'cock'? Sometimes you are and sometimes you aren't, and I get confused."

"Well, let's not give our innocent Angel a potty mouth. But it's okay if it's just between you and me, your little cocksucker mommy. Plus, there's really no good way to say cocksucker without saying 'cock!' A lot!" She giggled.

He stroked her long silky hair. "You're not so little, Mom. Everything about you is big. Big and tall and curvy. And soft. And sweet. And perfect. So fucking perfect. So beautiful."

He ran his hands up and down her arms slowly, and then around her shoulders before his hands migrated naturally down to her tits. But to his surprise, she reached out and grabbed his hands before they could reach her shapely globes.

She said with a twinkle in her eye, "You're right. We can't allow all this fun to interfere with your school schedule. We can do more of this later. Right now, it's time for your shower and breakfast. Chop chop!" She pushed him backwards, making him stumble out of bed.

He didn't understand her shifting on-again, off-again moods, but he didn't try to fight it. What a drag! And just when she'd convinced me to play some more. Comedians always go on about how hard it is to understand women. I'm starting to see what they mean!

He walked over to the drapes and opened them, letting a flood of light into his room.

Still wearing nothing but her soaked panties, she walked over next to him where he was standing in front of his window and placed a hand on his shoulder. "Sorry about that, but sometimes I lose sight of what's important. And school is very important, more so even than working on your energy problem."

He nodded reluctantly.

"We have to have boundaries. There's a time for play, and there's a time for work. Now's the time for work. Remember, Tiger, when you go down to breakfast, Angel will be there, so we have to go back to being relatively normal. I'm reluctantly allowing her to help you with your special problem, but I don't want her to turn into some slutty harlot along the way. So, unfortunately, I can't wear clothes as sexy as I'd like to. But if at some point you find your massive erection is throbbing and straining from all that terrible cum buildup and you just can't stand it, just 'get my attention, ' if you know what I mean. You know how to do that."

She added under her breath, but just loudly enough for him to hear, "Oh God, do you know how to do that!"

He placed a hand on her ass cheek and caressed it. "It's like that right now and pretty much whenever I see you, but I'll try my best."

She sighed with deep pleasure, "That's right. Fondle my ass. Just like that. Get my attention with your strong, controlling hands! Then I'll know your cock needs relief, and you and I will go somewhere for some privacy so I can take care of it. I hope you fondle my ass a lot today. Your big-titted mommy is going to need kneepads, because she's going to be on her knees all day long, sucking your cock into exhaustion with waves of pure ecstasy!"

He thought for sure she'd drop to her knees again, but instead she stepped to his side and said, "Now you need to get a move on. There is that thing called school. Eight hours where I have to go without you."

"Ugh. Don't remind me." He stood there, as if lost in thought, while his hand continued to roam over his mother's ass. They were standing so that she was still within easy reach. He avoided her thighs and crotch, mostly because he knew those areas were a swampy jungle of wetness, and he needed dry hands to get dressed.

The two of them stared out his window at the new day, instead of at each other. They didn't seem to be in any hurry, despite the talk about him getting ready for school. Both were happy just to share this moment with each other.

"Hey, Mom," he said eventually. "I wonder - do you think anyone can see us from here?"

Alan's room was on the upper floor, but it looked out over the street. However, they had a big front yard, so it was quite a long way past some trees and a fence before reaching the sidewalk.

Susan was frightened to show her face, but she put such worries behind her when she mentally repeated the comment he'd told her a couple of days ago: "Thrust your chest out and proudly poke your big tits high in the air, because you have nothing to be ashamed of."

She said confidently, "No. We don't really know too many of our immediate neighbors anyway. If anyone did see us, they'd probably just think you're some guy with his girlfriend."

He found it very interesting that she was arching her back and thrusting her chest up as she said that, but he didn't ask about it. "Hmmm. You're right. But what if I AM with my girlfriend?" He leaned towards her and said more quietly, but playfully, "What if my mother IS my girlfriend?"

Susan literally swooned. Her nipples suddenly grew extra erect, so much so that it was actually painful. "Tiger, please! Don't say that! You know that's not true, but it makes me so tingly and juicy to hear it. It makes me so hot! I'm not your girlfriend! But if I were ... Oh God! The very idea! ... I'm, I'm just helping you out with your medical problem. I'm just one of your personal cocksuckers. That's all."

She was really squirming about now, because her own words were making her hotter. For some reason, she found the idea that she was his "personal cocksucker" but not a girlfriend or anything else official like that to be extra thrilling.

He kneaded her wiggling ass and cooed, "If someone looked up here right now, I'm sure they'd think you were my girlfriend. They'd probably think we'd just been fucking all night long."

He heard her gasp, which made him smile.

He continued, "You look young enough to pass for a high school student. The only problem is that you're too gorgeous. You're much too amazingly, fuckably, fantabulously gorgeous to belong in our high school. You'd cause a riot everywhere you went."

He reached up and briefly pinched her nearer nipple, then pulled his hand away before she could complain. He resumed kneading her ass cheek. "Otherwise, I'd say you should come with me to school today. I'd be proud to introduce you to all my friends as my super hot girlfriend. They would positively melt with jealousy and lust."

"Alan Plummer! Stop that right now! 'A riot.' Really!" She protested, but with a delighted voice, not an angry one. "You're going to make my head swell like a balloon with all your compliments. And please don't mention the 'F' word. Between your devilish words and what your hand is doing to my butt, I have half a mind to throw you on your bed and have my way with you, buster." She added in a sultry near whisper, "Or let you have your way with me."

Susan in full frontal pose, with dripping panties and Alan's hand fondling her butt

The two of them continued to stare out the window a while longer as they both considered that delightful possibility.

Alan noted how comfortable she had become with her nakedness. She didn't seem even slightly bothered by the possibility that some neighbor might look up at her. He figured that, in fact, it was most likely turning her on even more. He felt like he could stand there all day long, naked as the day he was born, staring out the window next to his mother. Exploring her ass cheeks with his hand certainly made it a lot more fun, especially since he'd pulled what little fabric there was out of her ass crack so he could freely fondle there too. But in fact only a couple of minutes had passed.

Finally, she asked him uncertainly, "Do I really look that young?"

"You do, Mom, you do. It's like a teenager having a teenager for a mother. But you're right. We should stop." He looked at his alarm clock. "Oh shit. Seven-fifteen already. This is going to be close. But what a great way to be late."

He gave her ass a firm slap and then hurried over to his dresser so he could pick out some clothes.

She loved the ass slap. In fact, her knees very nearly buckled as she a sudden surge of lust overtook her completely.

She sauntered out of his room with a beaming face and a dripping pussy. She purposely held her cum-slickened legs together after she closed his door, before walking down the hallway to her room. My son keeps me squishy twenty-four hours a day. That's no lie. Squish, squish, squish!

She rubbed her legs together even more. What a great son! What a great life! Squishy squishy squish.

She would have liked to just fall on her bed and masturbate the morning away, dreaming of more cocksucking (because to dream of anything more intimate was too scary for her). But she was needed in the kitchen, so she threw on some ordinary clothes. However, she purposely didn't clean off her thighs, nor did she wipe her chest or face.


Chapter 3

Susan had purposely dressed in a bland manner to see what Alan would do about it. She was angling to get spanked. She came downstairs wearing a loose gray sweater, an ordinary dress, and beat-up sneakers.

To her secret delight, even though Katherine was sitting right there eating some oatmeal, Alan said, "Mom, you disappoint me. Don't you want to help with some visual stimulation?"

"Yes, normally, but I assume you're not going to need to get hard again before school." She was prodding him to be more aggressive.

"You can't assume that."

"Well, I'll remember that for next time."

"Mom, I want you to put on something sexy this morning. Not just tomorrow."

"Oh dear. That sounds like an order. Is that an order?"

He was puzzled by her behavior, given what had happened the morning before. "No. Not an order. A strong suggestion."

"Well, you're going to have to do better than that." She thought, Order me around! Suggesting is for wimps!

Alan, though, held a deep mental resistance to ordering his mother around. He felt that it wasn't a respectful thing to do, and he wanted to always respect her. All he could say was, "Please. I'd really appreciate it."

"Okay. Tomorrow I'll wear something really nice." She still was goading him on, as if she were trying to train him to be more aggressive.

"MooooOOOOoooom! Today is a Tuesday. Doesn't that mean anything to you?"

She thought, Grrr! He's really hitting below the belt. How am I supposed to resist that? But she just said vaguely, "It means everything to me, dear. Tuesdays are very special. Don't you agree?"

"Then can't you change?"

Katherine finally butted in. "Mom, Brother wants you to go change right now and that's an order. Geez!"

Susan immediately stopped what she was doing in the kitchen and hurried towards the stairs. "If you insist, Angel." She wanted Alan to see how compliant she could be if only he were firmer with her. She went back to her bedroom and changed into a sexy nightie and grabbed her red high heels.

As soon as she left, Katherine complained to him, "I probably shouldn't be helping you out, but man up! She wants you to be more bossy with her. Can't you see that?"

"I can, most of the time, but it's ingrained in me not to treat a woman like that. Especially her. I mean, she's our mom! She's the one who orders us around!"

Katherine gave him an exasperated look and went back to eating her fruit bowl.

Coming back downstairs, Susan felt even more ashamed than she usually did in such situations, because her two children were already dressed for school. Her appearance in a see-through nightie really seemed out-of-place.

Alan said, "Wow, Mom, you look great!"

She wanted to show off for him. In fact, she'd delayed putting her high heels on so she could bend over and show off her ass right in front of him. But her embarrassment was too strong at the moment for something like that. Holding her heels behind her back, she tried to hurry right past where they sat in the dining room and make a bee-line to the kitchen.

However, before she could get past, Katherine said, "Hey, Mom, not so fast. Aren't you going to present yourself for inspection?"

Susan stopped before she reached the kitchen counter, but kept her back turned to her children. "Inspection? I don't know anything about an inspection."

"Sure, Mom," Katherine said. "We have to see if that outfit is Alan-worthy."

Susan slowly turned her head around while trying to keep her pussy and tits from being seen. "Alan-worthy?"

"Yeah. Does it make him hard? Brother's totally flaccid right now, so this is a perfect time for such a test." She reached over to where her brother was sitting and started to unzip his shorts.

He noted, "Um, Sis, there's a good reason why I'm flaccid. My dick is feeling overtaxed. Almost numb, in fact. Cumming again right now would not be a good idea."

"Who said anything about cumming? Let's just see if we can get your little soldier to salute. Mom, stand right there and we'll check out how your outfit rates on the ol' stiff-o-meter."

Susan in a see-through nightie, standing for her children's inspection

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.