Six Times A Day - Cover

Six Times A Day

Copyright© 2004 - 2015 by Spacer X. All rights reserved

Part 25: Centerfold

Harem Incest Sex Story: Part 25: Centerfold - High school senior Alan is diagnosed with a rare condition requiring six orgasms a day. The women in his life - mother, sister, neighbors, cheerleaders, and more - end up swept away by their own lusts while helping him. This epic roller coaster of passion, love, and sex leads to results no one sees coming. The variety of characters, humor, and hot sex will leave you wanting more.

Caution: This Harem Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   BiSexual   Humor   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Lactation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Doctor/Nurse   Size   Slow   Illustrated   mother helps son relieve his blue balls,mother sucks son,mother fucks son,sister fucks her own brother,sister tricks brother into sex

Day 46: Thursday, October 31

Chapter 1

Early in the morning, just before sunrise, Susan lay in bed having an erotic dream about Alan. Such dreams had become very commonplace during the past couple of weeks, pretty much from the first medical appointment with Akami. She didn't remember her dreams every night, but when she did it seemed that they were always erotic ones about Alan.

This dream was different than most though, because Ron was involved and because at first she had no clue that she was dreaming. The dream began with the feeling of waking up in bed, exactly as she would have done normally.

In her dream, she woke to a knock on her bedroom door, then heard Alan's voice through the door. "Mom? Are you up? It's me."

This was extremely unusual. Alan hadn't knocked on her door in the middle of the night since he was about five, when he sometimes needed comforting after waking from a bad nightmare.

Susan looked over and saw Ron lying next to her, on his side of their big bed, snoring gently. She said just loudly enough for Alan to hear, but hopefully not loudly enough to wake Ron, "I am now."

"Can I come in?"

"I suppose." The annoyance in her voice was obvious.

Alan opened the door. He was wearing baggy pajamas, which in her dream did not strike her as unusual. He closed the door behind him and walked up next to Susan while keeping the light turned off. He whispered, "Sorry Mom, for waking you, but I just had to. I'm so afraid! I had the most terrible nightmare!"

Susan felt a strange sense of déjà vu. Indeed, it had been over a dozen years since this had happened last, and yet in another way it seemed as if it had been just yesterday. Back then, when he was a toddler and woke up from a bad nightmare, he would rush into his parents' room and jump right into the space between them. Once he felt safe, he would settle down and go to sleep. Even back then, Ron was traveling more often than not, which meant that usually only Susan was there to comfort him. Katherine did the same thing, and sometimes they would have nightmares on the same night, for instance after both had watched a scary TV show or there was a nighttime thunderstorm. Oftentimes, the three of them would end up sleeping together - not close enough to touch intimately, but close enough to each other to feel safe.

As the dreaming Susan recalled those memories, she realized just how much she missed those years. Back then, she felt free to hug and kiss her children many times during the course of the day, and they would frequently say "I love you, Mommy!" and run to her for hugs. She didn't know when she'd stopped encouraging the physical affection, but even casual hugs had ceased almost completely by the time they reached junior high. Thinking about that loss made her feel very sad.

So, in a powerfully nostalgic mood, she looked up at Alan's silhouette as he stood there in the darkness and said, "That's okay. What can I do to help?"

He looked shy and embarrassed as he said, "I know this sounds silly, but can I get in bed between you and Ron until I get rid of these jitters? I'm totally freaked out!"

She smiled. "You're a bit bigger than last time, but sure. Hop in." Technically, Susan and Ron slept in separate beds, but the beds were flush together. One large bedspread covered them both, but beneath that each bed had its own sheets and blankets. Susan pulled down the sheets on her side of the crack between the two beds, inviting Alan to lie there.

He immediately took up the invitation, but not before pulling off his pajama top and bottoms and dropping them on the floor. Suddenly, a hard and insistent erection loomed into view.

Just as suddenly, Susan started to think that allowing him into her bed was a very bad idea. As he gently and quietly scrambled up the middle of the two beds, she exclaimed in a loud whisper, "Tiger! Why are you taking your pajamas off?!"

"Sorry, Mom, but that's how I sleep now. I can't sleep in pajamas anymore. There's just no way." As he talked, he ducked under the covers and lay down right next to her.

"But Son! I thought you said you were scared!" She didn't want to admit it, even to herself, but her nipples quickly grew erect and her pussy tingled with arousal.

"I am! Terrified! Thank God you're here." He scooted up closer to her in the bed, his front side cuddling right up to her front side. That put his bare chest right up to her unavoidable large breasts.

She was so shocked that she froze in place. She wished she were facing the other way, but it would be rude to turn over now. She was thankful at least that she was wearing her nightgown, but in some ways that was worse because it was made of satin and the feel of her son rubbing against her silky curves felt even more delightful than if it was skin to skin.

She held her breath for a long time, fearful of what he might do next. But he finally seemed to settle down, and then stopped moving altogether. She exhaled with relief.

She considered the situation, and decided that all in all it wasn't that terrible. True, he was naked and her nipples were pressed into his chest. She hoped that her nightgown was thick enough to disguise from him just how erect her nipples were - she blamed that on the excitement of an unusual situation. But aside from that, their bodies weren't touching much except for some incidental leg contact. He seemed to go out of his way to bend his torso in such a way that his erection wouldn't poke into her.

She whispered, "Tiger, you're not five years old anymore, you know. It's not exactly appropriate for a boy your age to lay here like you are, especially without your pajamas. What would your father think?"

He whispered back, "I know, Mom, I'm sorry. But in the nightmare there were burglars breaking into the house and it was all so real and scary!"

"Well, that does sound pretty terrible. But you can only stay here for a little while, until you calm down, okay? Then it's right back to your bed. If your father were to wake up right now and see this, he'd have a hissy fit!" Her voice dropped lower. "I can't even imagine what he'd think."

"Okay, Mom. Sorry."

In her dream, both of them briefly looked at Ron, with Alan twisting his neck around to do so. Though the room was dark, they could see Ron's chest rising up and down under his covers and hear a steady snoring. Clearly, he was sound asleep.

Since Alan was partly turned the other way, Susan attempted to scoot away from him while he was distracted.

But the move backfired. He ended up scooting in closer as he readjusted, and now she was at the edge of the bed and didn't have any more room to move away again. He said, "Don't worry; it'll be all right. I won't be long. In fact, I feel better already. But do you remember how you'd comfort me when I was really small?"

"Alan!" Susan nearly shouted. Had it not been for Ron being right there, she most certainly would have shouted, because her nightgown had a tie right over her cleavage and, while he was talking, he had found it and untied it.

G: Alan squeezing Susan's breasts, starting to suckle on her left nipple

Acting fast, he pulled the front of her nightgown open, exposing her big breasts, and then dropped his head down to her bountiful charms. His mouth latched onto her left nipple and he started to suckle.

She exclaimed, in an urgent but much quieter voice, "Son, just what do you think you're doing?!"

He was too intent on suckling to answer.

So, after a brief pause, she continued, "How can you remember that? I stopped nursing you before you were two!" (In reality, she hadn't nursed him at all. But in her dream world she had, and in fact in that world he wasn't adopted at all.)

He still didn't answer. He just contentedly suckled like a newborn babe.

She fidgeted about. She even tried briefly to push him away, but her heart wasn't in it. She felt something primal about having him suckle at her breast, and she just couldn't deny him that.

Milk soon began to flow, which would have been a miracle in reality but seemed normal and even expected in the dream.

Susan knew that, as a faithful wife and responsible mother, she had to do or say something. But her nipples were her greatest weakness - any fondling of them, or of her breasts in general, rapidly got her hot. Within seconds of him starting to suckle on them, she felt a lusty heat rising within her. There seemed to be a direct line between her nipples and her clit and pussy. The more his lips nursed at her breasts, the more she started to leak down below.

Soon the room was fragrant with the musky smell of her arousal. Her big breasts rose up and down with Alan's face on them like a ship riding the ocean waves. She felt a deep contentment as the milk flowed into her son's mouth. She absolutely loved being a mother, and this was the height of motherly happiness for her.

After a couple of minutes, he switched to the right nipple even though he hadn't exhausted all the milk from the left one. As he did so, he kept a supporting hand on her left breast. It soon became a fondling hand. He lightly twisted and pulled her free nipple. Then his hand holding her other pillowy globe started to do more than just hold it.

Susan had been quiet, afraid of even whispering for fear of waking her husband. But now she said in a nearly inaudible voice, "Tiger, you can't do that! You're, you're ... feeling me up! That's too sexual! What if your father wakes up?! This could cause soooo much trouble. Think about it!"

Alan still didn't answer. Instead he just kept suckling and playing with her breasts. In fact, both his hands were wandering and exploring all over her upper body. Then he scooted in closer, causing his now throbbing erection to press up against one of her thighs.

She quietly gasped as she felt the hot shaft of flesh against her cool skin. A few minutes earlier, it would have pressed against her nightgown, but as his hands wandered they had a curious habit of pulling on her nightgown and exposing more and more of her voluptuous body. Now the nightgown was bunched uselessly around her waist.

Oh God! It's happening again! she thought with growing alarm (and arousal). He's gonna get me naked, and then he's gonna make me suck his cock! But what's terrible is he's gonna make me love it too! Dear Lord, please, give me strength to resist! This is so terribly wrong. I can hear Ron breathing!

But even that wasn't enough for him. He continued to undo the nightgown until it was open from top to bottom, and then he pulled it out from under her and tossed it onto the floor. Then he cuddled in closer with his head near hers instead of at her chest. That allowed him to actually rest his erection directly over her bush, clit, and slit.

Good Lord, I'm totally naked now! I should have resisted more, but I'm too hooooorny! His cock is resting on me and it feels soooo good! She reflexively cuddled back and found herself gripping one of his ass cheeks. But when she realized what she was doing, she let go. "Alan!" she hissed, "have you gone mad?!"

He finally pulled away to speak. He wiped off the milk dribbling down his chin, looked into her eyes lovingly, and said, "No, Mom. It's just that you're so beautiful, I can't resist looking at your breathtakingly beautiful body."

She griped, "Well, if you're gonna suckle, then suckle. But please, do it fast!" She said that mainly so he'd have to scoot back down. She couldn't bear to have him keep his boner rubbing against her clit - it was driving her crazy. She also didn't want him to notice how her cunt was leaking like a broken faucet.


Chapter 2

Alan pulled down the sheets and blankets on Susan's half of the double bed until they lay in a useless heap around their feet and ankles. Then he went right back to fondling and suckling on her breasts. That put his erection back between her thighs, which at least was too low for fucking.

Both of them had completely forgotten about his nightmare, if indeed he'd ever had one.

G: Susan lying naked in her bed, head on pillow, while Alan looms over her, fondling her breasts

Susan knew she should be mad, but she couldn't stop smiling. She looked down at her exposed nudity, then at her son's big hard-on poking into her inner thigh, then finally over to Ron where he was still blissfully snoring away. She was so turned on that she wanted to scream for joy. She knew what her son was doing to her was wrong, horribly wrong, but it felt so fantastic that she was completely helpless to stop it. The fear that her husband could wake up and discover her at any second made it all that much more deliciously sinful and exciting.

She thought, I've never felt so alive! My son is such a MAN! He just takes what he wants, and right now what he wants is his busty mommy! He doesn't care that Ron is right here; he knows that Mommy is slave to his cock, anytime, anywhere! Besides, Ron cheated on me, so why should I care about what he thinks? Isn't it time that I start to live for myself? And that means serving my son and his wonderful cock! MMMM!

But still, it's so cruel to do this while Ron is still here. If the tables were turned, I would just die. I really have to stop this! I need to somehow lure my studly and virile son out of the room.

She grabbed his erection and began stroking it. She whispered huskily, "Tiger, I'll bet all that suckling and playing with your mommy's big titties has made you nice and hard. I'll bet your balls could use a thorough draining."

He just murmured as he suckled, "Mmmm-hmmm."

She raised her head briefly to make sure Ron's eyes were still closed. Comforted by his continued light snoring, she said quietly as she pumped Alan's shaft, "Mommy loves jacking you off. Your cock is hot and alive in my hands! But I would love it even more if I could give your big, thick sperm-filled meat a nice suck. Mmmm! Mommy can't wait to get all those pulsing hot inches of cock-meat into her mouth! But not here! It would be too noisy and messy. Let's go to your room right now and have lots of fun. How does that sound?"

He disengaged. "Great, Mom." But instead of making a move off the bed, he straddled her and then climbed up her body until his long, stiff dick was dangling right over her mouth.

She hissed with renewed fear, "No, baby! Not here! I said 'in your room'!"

But he seemed not to hear her. "Come on. You said you want to suck it, so suck it!"

Aroused beyond comprehension, she finally gave up all resistance. Her mouth had been firmly shut, but then he started to tickle her underarms. She opened her mouth to protest and laugh, but somehow it just stayed open, and even opened wider and wider as his erection drew closer to her red lips. She remained motionless, but let him feed inch after inch of hot cock into her mouth.

Normally when Alan got a blowjob, he was so happy that he was content to just stand there and enjoy the terrific erotic pleasure coursing through his body. But this dream Alan was much more aggressive than the real world Alan. Kneeling over her, he began thrusting his hips vigorously, effectively fucking her face. Meanwhile, he steadied himself by grasping her shoulders, somehow managing to caress and massage them despite his increasingly wild thrusting.

Susan was humiliated, but even more aroused than before. She didn't know whether, technically, she was climaxing or not, but every passing second she felt better than she had during her best orgasms, and the waves of pleasure simply never ended. Her son kept fucking her face minute after minute after minute like an unstoppable fucking machine.

My God! I love it! My son is fucking my face in my marital bed with my husband sleeping right next to me, and I love all of it! It's so wrong. I'm going to go to Hell for this, but I don't care! Mmmm! I just hope Ron doesn't wake up, but Tiger is shaking the bed so violently and I'm moaning so loudly, how could anyone sleep through this?! It's just a matter of time now before Ron discovers everything! Then he'll know; he'll know that I've been completely tamed by my son's cock! Mmmm! Mommy's just a naked, big-titted, cocksucking son-slut, Ron! Sorry 'bout that! Hee-hee! I'm evil! Pure evil! But I just can't resist these eight inches of sinful bliss! Eight? Heck, it has to be ten inches long, at the very least! MMMM! SO GOOD!

By now, Alan was practically standing on the bed, shaking it so much that it rocked back and forth like a major earthquake was hitting the room. And Susan was completely unrestrained in her moaning. Had it not been that her mouth was stuffed full of juicy thick cock, she would have been screaming to the heavens.

B: Susan naked on her back in her bed with her legs drawn up, with Alan between them feeding his cock into her mouth, holding her head in place with his hands

She hadn't looked Ron's way for a long time for fear of what she might see there, plus she couldn't turn her head, given the way that Alan was rhythmically and deeply plunging his cock in and out of her mouth. (She had no gag reflex in her dream, so his entire boner magically fit into her mouth with each pass.)

As if that wasn't enough stimulation for Alan, her index finger had found his anus and she was plunging it in and out in time to her imagined deep throating. She'd done it once to him in real life in one of her more uninhibited moments. In the dream, she didn't need to worry about first lubing her finger.

But she finally looked over to Ron out of the corner of one eye, fully expecting to see him sitting up, crying and horrified. To her surprise, he was awake, but he wasn't paying her or Alan the slightest attention. Instead, he was on top of a slim, petite Thai woman, rutting into that woman just as intently as Alan was fucking her own face.

Susan was shocked and appalled. Despite her own actions, she felt a great anger burning inside. Jealous and humiliated, she started flailing her arms about, to no avail. As she began pounding on Alan, trying to get him to stop, she felt the dream slipping away. Only then did she realize that in fact it was a dream.

Suddenly, there she was, in her own bed, wide awake with her heart pounding wildly. There was no sign of Alan anywhere, and she was still wearing her nightgown. Needless to say, Ron was asleep and there wasn't any Thai woman to be seen. Her labia certainly were wet though, and her breathing was very ragged.

She sat up in the darkness. A dream! Only a dream! Thank the Lord! Praise Jesus! Oh my God!

She just sat there for a few minutes, recovering.

Eventually, she calmed down enough to begin thinking seriously about the dream. That was the most disturbing nightmare of my life! True, it was unbelievably arousing. It was like one endless multiple orgasm. But it was SO WRONG! If nothing else, there are all the horrifying Oedipal implications of Tiger just TAKING me like that while Ron was sleeping next to us! I don't even want to think about it. Ron must never know! Never, ever, ever! Tiger must never know either! Even Suzanne can't know. I can't tell anyone; it will have to be my secret shame.

Oh my God! What if Tiger found out about it, and decided to try it out in real life? That would be SO HOT! But so wrong! Really, really wrong! I can't even go there in my fantasies.

But boy would it be hot ... And wrong. I can't forget the wrong part!

After an hour or more of tossing and turning, she finally went back to sleep.

When she woke, she went through her morning routine in a daze until after Ron and both kids had all left the house. She felt like everyone could read her mind, but of course they all remained completely unaware of what was bothering her, though it was quite apparent to each of them that something had happened.

Ron guessed it was a nightmare, since she'd gone to sleep perfectly happy and then awoke next to him quite agitated. But he didn't ask her about it before he hurried off to his office.


As usual, shortly after the others had gone, Suzanne came over to join Susan for their morning exercises.

Susan's resolve not to tell Suzanne about the dream lasted at most five minutes. Suzanne occasionally kept secrets from Susan, but Susan was pretty much incapable of keeping any secrets from Suzanne, and this was no exception.

As soon as Suzanne walked through the door, Susan rushed up to her and began crying in her arms. She bawled so passionately and for so long that she had no choice but to explain to Suzanne what had set her off. Other people could have lied their way out of it or made up some feeble excuse, but Susan was too honest and relied upon Suzanne's help and guidance too much to do that. She blurted out the entire dream as best she could recall it, crying the entire time. She was so distraught, she didn't even get very aroused while retelling it.

She felt a lot better after unloading her burden. She felt even better after Suzanne began to interpret the dream for her.

Suzanne said, "Susan, that is a pretty weird dream, I have to admit. But it's just a dream! Just a dream! People dream all kinds of strange things, and it means nothing. Frankly, I'm not surprised in the least."

"You're not? You don't think I'm some kind of horrible, sinful freak?"

Suzanne laughed. "Hardly. I think you're a lovely, loving person. No, what I mean is, the medical help you've been giving Sweetie has been weighing heavily on your mind. You've been forced to think about your rather unusual treatment of him quite a lot. At the same time, Ron's been home here and you were hit with this huge bombshell about him cheating on you. It's only natural that with these two things dominating your thinking, you'd have a dream that encompassed both. If you, say, were mugged at gunpoint and then had a grandmother die a couple of days later, don't you think you'd have dreams about one or the other event, and sometimes both?"

"Probably," Susan admitted, nervously twirling her thumbs.

"Of course you would! For days and days and days. You might dream about your grandmother getting shot during a mugging or something like that. That's how the mind works. There are absolutely NO disturbing Freudian or Oedipal implications to this dream. None whatsoever. It's just pure coincidence to have dreams about Alan's treatment and Ron's cheating intersect in that kind of story."

"Really?!"

"Absolutely! Now, obviously, I wouldn't go and tell Ron or Sweetie about it. You're wise not to do that. Sometimes people misunderstand things like that, and not a lot of people have taken a class on dreams in college like I did. But I tell you honestly, put it completely out of your mind because it has no meaning whatsoever. Changing the subject, I've heard that Macy's is having a big sale today. I say we go there right now and check it out!"

"But what about our exercises?"

"We'll do those later. If we go now, we'll avoid the crowds." Suzanne knew Susan often ruminated during her exercises, but a shopping trip would distract her more and help her forget the dream faster.

It took some time and effort, but Suzanne eventually managed to get Susan to forget almost completely about her dream. In fact, as the day went on, the details of the dream grew increasingly fuzzy, the way dreams usually do. Within hours, Susan could only remember a hazy outline, because Suzanne kept her so distracted that she didn't have any time to reflect on and reprocess the dream. By the time they returned home, Suzanne's recall of the dream was better than Susan's, due to the way memories of dreams fade unless one actively records the dream upon awakening.

However, Susan felt a lingering sense of guilt and unease that not even Suzanne's efforts could dissipate. The details of the dream were gone, but the emotional impact was still there.

Susan vowed to herself to avoid all sexual contact with Alan, at least for the next few days until she could get her head together. But at the same time, she knew she'd also forbidden Suzanne from doing anything with Alan, as punishment for the pool incident the previous day. She'd already made an exception for that the night before, and any further exceptions would make the whole punishment pretty much worthless. She also was dead set against Alan committing the "sin of Onan." She'd actually let him do that the night before, because she figured that was less of a sin than helping him out with Ron down the hall.

But Alan still had to cum six times a day. Susan had no idea how to cope with that fact.


Chapter 3

When Alan got to his first-period physics class, he was feeling on top of the world. Even though nothing special had happened at home before going to school, he'd had such great sexual success in general lately that he felt like he was flying instead of walking. His joy made him playful, so when he saw that he was a couple of minutes early, he decided to play a little trick on Christine. Instead of entering the classroom through the usual door at the front of the room, he entered through a second door at the back of the room. Then he snuck up from behind to where Christine was sitting.

He was in luck, because Christine had gotten there just before he did, and she was bending over to put her backpack on the ground. Unusually, she was wearing a skirt. True, the skirt went all the way down to her knees, but by her standards that was quite revealing.

Feigning a different, gruff voice, Alan spoke to her while standing just behind her, out of her sight, so she wouldn't be able to see who was speaking. "Hey, babe, nice ass! You look as good from behind as you do from the front!"

Christine

Christine straightened up and turned around slowly, prepared to blast whoever it was with a withering look of total disdain. She started to say, "I wonder how much trouble I'm gonna get into when I rip your eyeballs from your face!" But just as she finished saying that, her eyes made contact and she realized who she was speaking to.

She immediately broke into a big smile. "Oh, hi, Alan! I didn't see you come in." But then she frowned and followed up with, "What's this B.S. about 'nice ass'? When I heard that I thought you were just some asshole."

He joked, "No, I'm an asshole with a name. And this is a building of facts, and learning, and truth."

"So?" Her eyes narrowed, because she suspected another joke was coming.

"So ... I cannot tell a lie. And the shocking truth is that you do have a very nice ass."

Christine immediately blushed, and quickly sat down in her seat, seemingly to better hide her rear from wandering eyes. Yet she sat facing toward the back of the class so she could keep talking to him face to face. She shot him an evil look, hissing, "Hush!"

He hadn't planned on saying anything more about her ass, other than his initial surprise comment. The truth was, he really hadn't been able to see much of her ass while she was bending over, due to her long skirt. But he felt that he was on a roll. He could tell somehow that, even though on the surface Christine seemed bothered by his comment, on a deeper level she actually enjoyed it. So he quieted his voice so the other students wandering into class wouldn't overhear him, then said, "How can I be quiet when I'm in the presence of such posterial greatness?"

She couldn't help but grin a little at that, despite her great discomfort at being complimented about her body. "Posterial is not a word."

"Good point. How 'bout 'patootie beauty' instead?"

She rolled her eyes. "No."

"Okay. Number one bum?"

"No, and that doesn't even quite rhyme." She looked around nervously, double checking that no one else was paying attention.

"Hey, cut me some slack. I'm thinking off the top of my, well ... you know what."

She still couldn't help but smile, even as her face reddened some more with all the continued ass talk. "Change the topic already, please!"

"Okay, fine." He leaned in and spoke in a conspiratorial whisper. "Did you hear the big news? It's all over school already!"

Christine leaned towards him eagerly. She was always keen to hear the latest gossip.

He looked all around like a nervous spy before continuing, "The word is, this really sexy fox named Christine was caught bending over in a skirt just before school, and it turns out she gets an A plus in the Mighty Fine Behind class. She's in the ADVANCED track on that too!"

Christine was fit to be tied. She shook a fist at him and growled. "GRRR! Stop it, already! You're embarrassing me!" She added with amused chagrin, "I think my first instinct, which was to poke your eyes out, was the right one. What am I going to do with you? Or should that be to you?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.