Six Times A Day
Part 21: Nineteenth Nervous Breakdown

Copyright© 2004 - 2015 by Spacer X. All rights reserved

Harem Incest Sex Story: Part 21: Nineteenth Nervous Breakdown - High school senior Alan is diagnosed with a rare condition requiring six orgasms a day. The women in his life - mother, sister, neighbors, cheerleaders, and more - end up swept away by their own lusts while helping him. This epic roller coaster of passion, love, and sex leads to results no one sees coming. The variety of characters, humor, and hot sex will leave you wanting more.

Caution: This Harem Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   BiSexual   Humor   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Lactation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Doctor/Nurse   Size   Slow   Illustrated   mother helps son relieve his blue balls,mother sucks son,mother fucks son,sister fucks her own brother,sister tricks brother into sex

Day 42: Sunday, October 27

Chapter 1

Alan found himself home alone on Sunday afternoon. He'd had to go to church with the rest of the family on Sunday morning, but now he was both bored and frustrated. His mood of feeling sexually overwhelmed was long gone. He was especially frustrated not to have been able to stay home that morning and get help from Suzanne, and he was also raring to fuck his sister some more.

His great hope was that Suzanne would come through for him and make the weekend a little bit more interesting. I've seen so little of her lately. And when I have seen her, it's been soooo intense. So good! God, she's too hot to believe! I still can't believe that a goddess like her would have anything sexual to do with a guy like me, even given our history.

I need you, Aunt Suzy! I've noticed lately that she hasn't been around the house much just to hang out, so opportunities to play around don't come up that easily. I'm pretty convinced that she secretly, or maybe not so secretly, hates my father. I think she blames him for Mom's problems, like the general lack of love and romance in her life.

With Susan and Suzanne at a post-church social gathering, Ron golfing with his business buddies, and Katherine at the mall with Amy, Alan felt he wouldn't be disturbed while in his room. So he decided to watch one of those porn films his mother had bought him in what already seemed like the distant past. He'd originally thought he would watch them all the time, but in fact had only seen a couple, and that had happened in the days immediately after they were bought. So far, his fantasies and real-life experiences were infinitely more mentally stimulating than the actors who so badly acted their way through the porn films. But he wanted to force himself to do something different, and he was mindful of the need to reach his daily orgasm target.

He drew the drapes, which darkened his room like a dungeon, put one of the tapes in his new video player, and began to watch. He was sitting naked in his chair, languidly stroking his dick at the passable action on the screen, when he heard a knock on the door.

"Hi Sweetie. It's me, your Aunt Suzy. Can I come in?"

"Um, just a sec. I'm naked." He was excited just to hear the sound of Suzanne's naturally very sultry and scratchy voice. Interestingly, he was having a difficult time getting an erection just from the tape, but his dick surged to full arousal as soon as he heard her speak.

She pushed the door open. "And that's a problem? Don't bother getting dressed for lil' ol' me," she said with a Southern drawl as she boldly walked into his room.

"Hey, Aunt Suzy! Man, am I glad to see you!" He said that before he actually saw her. Then he swiveled his chair around towards her. He did a double-take in disbelief that such a gorgeous woman could exist, much less would be walking into his room.

"Jesus, Aunt Suzy, you look absolutely amazing today!" he exclaimed.

Suzanne in unbuttoned tight black leather shorts, a black spandex top with a push-up bra, and gloves that cover her wrists but not her fingertips

She was dressed in some variant of biker gear, an extremely unusual look compared to her usual sophisticated tastes. The black look contrasted dramatically and effectively with her pale alabaster skin and dark reddish-brown hair. Her tight black leather shorts were dramatically unbuttoned. Her black spandex top pushed her firm, high breasts even farther up and forward than usual, as if she were wearing a WonderBra. On Suzanne, a bra like that was about as necessary as giving billionaire Bill Gates more money.

After he gawked at her a bit more, he said, "Man! I'm soooo glad to see you."

She reached down and placed her hands on his hard-on, which was already doing its best to reach out towards her. "Really? I never would have noticed, except for when this thing nearly poked me in the eye from across the room. Damn, you're hard!" She automatically began to stroke his boner, as if this was how she greeted people, instead of with a handshake.

Thinking quickly, he responded, "Your tits nearly poked ME in the eye from across the room."

She laughed.

He was delighted with the situation. I've been having a lot of amazing experiences with some totally beautiful women lately, but none of them are as beautiful as Aunt Suzy! Except for Mom, but she must not be home right now or I doubt Aunt Suzy would come in here.

I've been without Aunt Suzy's experienced touch far too often lately! It's like some kind of famous supermodel stepped out of a pin-up poster and materialized in the flesh in my room. How dense I was for trying to deny my desire for her for so long. And she's so talented with her fingers. Shit! She's gonna make me cum too soon.

He groaned with delight, mostly over what her hands were doing. "Aunt Suzy, I know my mom is well-known for looking so young, but there is no way in hell you're thirty-nine years old. Wow. You look stunning. Did you know you're a total knockout bombshell sex goddess?"

She laughed at that while continuing to stroke his dick. "I hadn't heard."

"It's true! By the way, I gather we're safe for a while?"

"Let me answer that with some nonverbal communication." She let go of his boner and stepped back. She removed her top, which caused her boobs to explode outwards as her top fell to the floor. Then she pulled off her shorts.

To Alan's surprise she had a black thong on underneath. Technically, this was a violation of the rule against panties or bras in the house, but it looked so sexy that he wasn't about to complain.

Besides, she dropped on all fours as if to worship his prick, causing him almost to pass out from the sexy sight.

"I take it that's a yes?" he said with dry wit. He surprised himself that he could not only speak in the face of such a tempting pose, but he could actually say something droll.

"I wish I could tell you, Sweetie, but my mouth is too full of your cock to talk. Or at least, it's about to be." She bent forward, engulfed his shaft, and began to suck while wearing a big smile.

"URGH!" he grunted, because it felt so good. When he'd more or less recovered, he said, "You know what? It's like you just whacked me upside the head with a pleasure stick!"

She laughed at that without even pausing in her bobbing.

Oh MAN! he thought. This is fuckin' nuts! This is what I've been missing. Man! There she goes, steadily bobbing over my sweet spot AND using her tongue so devastatingly. Damn that tongue! It feels like it's three feet long, and it practically is! Okay, maybe not, but still. Fuck! How does she DO that?!

He reached out and tried to grope her boobs, but she pushed his hands away. That surprised him, but before long he was having too much fun enjoying her tongue and lips to care.

She sucked him with powerful force, like a human vacuum cleaner, and then tickled his most sensitive spots lightly with the tip of her tongue. Her tongue swirled around and around as her lips slid back and forth and her fingers pumped up and down. By now she knew exactly what turned him on the most and she used that knowledge to full effect.

He couldn't hold out for long against such expert ministrations. Sure enough, in a matter of minutes he cried out, "Oh! Oh God! Oh, oh, oh! Oh no! Oh shit! God! Fucking hell! Yes!"

He gave up resistance and unclenched his PC muscle. "Fuck! Ah! Aunt Suzy, I'm gonna fill your mouth! Yes!"

B: Suzanne, wearing only a thong, bent over and licking the tip of Alan's cock

She took most of his load in her mouth, but let his last few ropes strike her face so that she would be "marked" for all to see.

When his climax came to an end, he slouched back and just panted hard.

To his surprise, she stayed on her knees in front of him, continuing to lick at his dick even though it had gone flaccid. (She was hoping that if she did that, he'd rebound immediately with the rapidity of youth).

He asked her, "That was great, but why were you so relentless? I'm sorry I couldn't hold out any longer, but there's no way I could last against that non-stop attack. Nobody could!"

"That was just my warm-up snack," she explained. "I wanted you to shoot a quick load partly 'cos I've been missing your cum and wanted some right away, but also now you'll be able to last a long time."

"Not with you," he muttered. "You're too good! Christ! And that tongue of yours - it's like eight feet long, and it knows just what to do."

She finally sat up on her heels, since she'd given up on the immediate rebound idea. She chuckled. "Not exactly eight feet. But it does know what to do." She winked, and then stuck her tongue out, proudly showing off its great length, plus a big deposit of his cum resting on it. Then she ostentatiously swallowed his seed.

Jesus! he thought. I'm gonna be sexed to death with that snake thing! It can practically wrap all the way around my dick. I've never even heard of that in porn; it must be really rare.

While they were recovering, Suzanne started to talk. "So, Sweetie, you been missing me?"

She seemed calm, but he could hardly believe the ease with which she brought him to the heights of passion. How can she be that casual? It's like she's some kind of magically irresistible succubus one minute, and then the next she's back to being my same old Aunt Suzy, except we're both naked and leaking all kinds of intimate fluids. Bizarre!

But he tried his best to respond casually too. "Yes! Totally! You don't know how much. It's like you were reading my mind when you came in. I mean, I'd just started watching this lame porn video; it was like you knew that somehow. Dang, you're so good! It's been what, three days already since you and Daisy Duke came by."

"Thanks. I've been trying, but it's so hard to get you alone these days. Now that it's the weekend, your aggravating father has had more time free from his office obligations, but he just sits around the house, interfering with all my fun. Hell, I'd risk doing this even with him here, but Susan says I can't, and I have to respect that. Just to make it up to you, one of these days I might give you a blowjob ... Oh wait! I just did!"

Alan laughed.

She experimentally gurgled. "Mmmm. I'm still savoring the taste. Oh well, we'll just have to think of more naughty things I can do with you."

"Something like a titfuck?" he suggested, with surprising boldness for him. He remembered Akami's "homework assignment," and could hardly think of someone more endowed to "practice" titfucks on.

Her eyes lit up. "I thought you'd never ask. I can hardly wait to get your big guy between my big gals. But unfortunately, we need to have a serious discussion before we have any more fun. I haven't had a chance to talk to you in complete privacy for a while. In short, I need to have some straight talk with you about your mother and sister."

Uh-oh, he thought. But he just said, "Okay, sure. What's up?"

"Regarding Katherine, how are things going with her? I've noticed how she's dressing more daringly lately, at least until Ron came home. Even that isn't slowing her down too much, and obviously she's getting a kick out of not wearing any undies around the house. Do you think she has any interest in directly helping you reach your daily targets? More importantly, do YOU have any interest in having her help you like that? Be honest with me, now."

Although he was normally very honest with Suzanne and treated her like an aunt or even a second mother, he found he couldn't admit to her that he'd already been getting it on with his sister. Strangely enough, it didn't bother him to have sex with his sister, but confessing it made him feel guilty, even when doing so to a close, loving confidante like his Aunt Suzy.

Knowing that she was aware of some things already, he made a limited admission. "Yeah, she's been getting kind of ... weird, lately. All of a sudden, I keep stumbling into her while she's wearing nightgowns and bikinis and stuff. You know what I mean? I mean ... I mean, this is my sister I'm talking about! We used to play with LEGOs together, and now I'm putting sunscreen on her naked body."

"How would you feel about having a more sexual relationship with her?"

"Well, I have to admit that when she dresses all sexy, it's arousing. Heck, most any time I look at her these days, it arouses me. But I'm still trying to wrap my head around it, you know? Can you get back to me on this? ... I mean it's not like I want to DO anything with her that would ruin my friendship with her..." He winced inwardly, knowing that was a big fat lie, since they were already "doing things."

"Don't worry. That's enough for now. I understand it's not easy to talk about this kind of stuff. I just want to remind you that there's nothing shameful in having her help you out with your medical treatment. In fact, if she volunteers, consider that as the loving and helpful gesture that it is. Okay?"

"Okay."

Suzanne thought, Perfect. That pot is cooking nicely there without any stirring from me. They're both horny and attractive kids; things'll happen on their own without my nudging, I think. I always figured that while Angel copied Susan's prudish dress, she hadn't really been brainwashed with all that religious mumbo-jumbo that's warped her mother. I need to concentrate my efforts on Susan, the much trickier problem.

Suzanne had no idea just how right she was that the siblings would develop a relationship without her help, now that her six-times-a-day scheme had set things in motion. Had she known everything, she would have been a little miffed (mostly that she didn't get to do the honors in taking Alan's virginity), but overall, Alan and Katherine having sex was perfectly consistent with her larger goal of seducing the entire Plummer family.

There was a long pause while Suzanne pondered the next steps in her scheme.

Alan was thinking too, and out of the blue asked, "I have a question. This may sound crazy, but lately I've been wondering about if maybe, just maybe, Sis and I might be really related. I mean, nobody knows for sure, right? And we were both adopted from the same adoption agency and we look close enough that it's possible we're real siblings. Wouldn't an adoption agency want to keep two siblings together?"

Suzanne knew a lot more about the adoptions than she was willing to admit or even think about. "I suppose anything's possible. But why are you worrying about this now?"

"Well, I'm just thinking, if we really ARE related, then wouldn't that make her helping me out more wrong? You were involved in the whole adoption thing pretty closely, from what I understand. Mom never wants to talk about it; I think she likes to pretend we're her real children and the thing that would hurt her the most would be if Sis or I tried to look up our real parents. I have no interest in doing that; I just want to know if it's possible that Sis and I could be genetically related."

Suzanne pondered that a long time before speaking. "It's true that I was deeply involved in the adoption process. Since Susan never told you the full story, now that you're eighteen and we've reached this new intimacy, I think it's time I tell you more. Okay?"

"Okay."

She thought, Well, I'll tell you at least as much as I'm willing to tell of the truth at the moment. Sorry, Sweetie, but I took a vow of silence way back when.

Then she said, "Susan and Ron moved here about the same time as Eric and I did. It was a new suburb and all the neighbors were new. We didn't live next door yet - that happened after I came back from France - but we were just down the street. I'd just had Brad shortly after my graduation and I'd heard that Susan was trying to have a child. But her infertility problems were discovered very quickly and she was absolutely heartbroken about that. The way her parents raised her, there was nothing more important to her than having kids and being a good mother. Susan and Ron found out it could take years and years to be cleared to adopt, and that sent her into an even deeper depression."

Suzanne with cum all over her face

"Wow. I never knew any of this." He was extremely interested and tried hard to concentrate on her words, even though she was sitting in the nude (not counting her thong), with some of his cum dribbling down her chin. It didn't help that she was occasionally licking her face and fingers clean.

"I'm not surprised. She's still got issues about it, so she doesn't like to talk about what was a painful time for her. But it's high time you learned. In any case, as you know, I like to scheme, and my chief rule about scheming is to only do things that help others, or at the very least do no harm. So helping her to cut through the red tape is exactly the kind of scheme I live for, and I went at it with gusto."

"The fact is, it was all very unorthodox and I didn't go through any normal adoption agency. I used my famous wiles, plus a great deal of luck, to get you into Susan's hands within months. At the time, I had no idea just how important this was for her. She treated me like she owed me her life - she was like a grateful puppy dog following me around everywhere for a while. That's what really got us started as being best friends. Then, when I did the same things to get Katherine adopted, her gratitude was even greater. She was so keen on making it up to me that it got downright annoying. I think she'd take a bullet for me. I really do."

"God, that's amazing. So, in a way, you kind of had a hand in my conception too."

She laughed. "Well, not your conception, but in you having the family that you have, then yes, absolutely. And I guess that's one reason why I've always felt a special bond with you two, almost like you're my own kids. As I said, I didn't realize the magnitude of what I was doing at the time, but in retrospect I sure am glad I did it. In fact, that turned out to be just about the best thing that ever happened to me. I can't even begin to imagine life without the Plummers."

He pondered that, then said, "But still, that doesn't answer the question about whether Sis and I could be real siblings. Do you know anything about that?"

Suzanne chose her words wisely. She didn't want to lie about such an important matter to Alan, especially since she was already weighed down with guilt over her other lies to him. On the other hand, she had very good reasons not to be completely forthcoming. So she said honestly, "Look. As you know, I tend to believe the ends justify the means. In helping the adoptions happen the way they did, I did some things that weren't exactly kosher. In so doing, I made a vow to someone to never tell exactly what I'd done unless I had their permission first. I still have to hold to that, and I can't tell even you. In fact, I especially can't tell you. I'm sorry, but I have my own moral code, strange though it is, and I have to keep to that."

"Okay, I understand. But ... dang! So ... it's still possible that Sis and I are genetically related though, right?"

"In theory, yes, but think about your birthdays. Some poor woman would have had to birth you, then turn around and get pregnant almost immediately. We're talking twice within a year! What are the odds of that? But if you're really curious, don't ask me. Get a DNA test done. That'll put your mind at rest and I won't have to break any promises."

"But you do know, right? You know but you just can't say?"

She grimaced. "You're getting me in hot water here. Anything I say to you could result in your leaping to conclusions by reading or misreading implications. I'm going to have to get all lawyerly on you and say that I can neither confirm nor deny whether I would even be in a position to know something like that."

Seeing that she was clamming up on the topic, he looked away from her gorgeous body so he could ponder everything she'd just revealed. He wondered what he would really want as far as who his parents were and his relation with his sister.

For some reason, Katherine's recent sexual joking about getting pregnant stuck in his mind. If Sis really is my genetic sister, we could never have children. She'd be crushed! There are so many things to think about with this. I have a feeling though that if we were really siblings, something would have come out about it already. Aunt Suzy must know, and she's never so much as dropped a hint in that direction, plus she was heavily hinting against it just now.

The thing is, maybe I don't want to know. At least, not yet. I can always do that DNA testing someday, but Lord knows I've got more than enough going on in my life at the moment. And I'd have to ask Sis about it, too. Maybe she'd just want to let the mystery be. In any case, I think I'll hold off on telling her until things calm down a bit around here.


Chapter 2

Eager to switch topics, Suzanne said, "Now, the main reason I want to have a frank chat with you is your mother. You can't say that you have trouble with her helping you achieve orgasm, 'cos she's done it lots of times already, especially on that fateful Tuesday, and it was obvious that you had a hell of a great day then. Didn't you?"

He was embarrassed to admit his incestuous lust, now that it came to it. "Well, yeah, but ... I mean, how could I resist? Aunt Suzy, you know what Mom looks like! She's as much a voluptuous sexpot as you are. In fact, in terms of physical dimensions you two could be identical twins, except she doesn't have your long tongue. I know it's wrong and I should feel ashamed, but Jesus! Aunt Suzy, I can't help that she's my mom, it's just that she's so..." He raised his hands, trying to gesture with them since words failed him. But his hands just flailed about until he dropped them back down.

He tried again. "I mean, what am I supposed to do when I have a mom who looks like a centerfold porn star? Maybe she's a Bible thumper from the neck up, but from the neck down I'd like to 'thump' her ... Oh my God!"

"I know," Suzanne said. "I'm not finding fault with you, not one bit. In fact, the very fact that she's your mother makes her help all the more stimulating, doesn't it?"

He blushed and turned away.

She laughed. "What's the big secret? You're acting just like her. You know it's true, I know it's true, everyone knows it's true. So what's the big deal?"

He looked back her way just in time to notice her making a significant head nod towards his crotch. He looked down at his naked body and saw that his dick was fully erect. He blushed even more and turned away again. He hoped she wouldn't be offended that the mere mention of his mother got him hard immediately, even though her own nearly naked body right in front of him didn't.

"Sweetie! What's the deal?! You KNOW that I don't mind you getting intimate with her; in fact, I'm cheering you on about it. I can't help you with your problem all the time every day; you just cum too often and I'm not over at your home enough hours of the day to always be there for you. I've been doing everything in my power to get Susan to see the light: that it would be an all-around good thing for everyone if she helps you like that on a daily basis. It would be a lot easier for me to convince her of that if you'd be able to talk about this freely and we could work together as a team."

He still looked away. "Thanks. I understand all that on an intellectual level, but to actually talk about my doing stuff with her with another person? It's hard."

She leered at his crotch and ribbed him, "I can see that it's hard. Here, perhaps this will put you in the right mood to talk." She reached out and started to fondle his erection. She added in an evil Russian accent, "Ve haf veys of makink you talk!"

He laughed. "You do, that's for sure. Okay, let's talk."

He looked like he was struggling to say more, so Suzanne just stayed silent and looked at him expectantly while stroking his rod.

He joked, "I know your fiendish plan: you want to get me so horny that I'll talk even about embarrassing stuff. I hate to break it to you, but it's working!"

She chuckled. In fact, that was her exact plan. She even brought a second hand up to deliver yet more pleasure to his dick and balls.

He watched her fingers sliding up and down his still pre-cum soaked shaft. Shit, man! If she keeps that up, I won't be able to think, much less talk! I'd better say something before I cum all over her face! Maybe a serious discussion will slow her fingers down.

Finally, he said, "It's not just the incest factor that makes me reluctant to talk with you about this. It's also the sense that you and I are going behind her back and plotting to corrupt her. That makes me uneasy. She's not only my mother, she's like my best pal in the whole world, maybe even more than you or Sis!"

Suzanne was touched by that, even though it was frustrating to her plans. "That's sweet, Sweetie. I hope you remember though that what we're doing is not some selfish thing, or some kind of fiendish plot. What we're doing is going to benefit her as much as it'll benefit you, if not more so. I know for a fact that she literally has had more climaxes since you started your treatment than she'd had in her entire life up to that point! No exaggeration. She was a very nice and lively gal before, but it almost seems to me like she's only really come fully alive since she started assisting you. There's a sparkle in her eye and an extra spring in her step. Haven't you noticed?"

"Of course I have. But other times I see her struggling and suffering, and it hurts me terribly."

"Well, that's why we have to speed things up!" In a joke only appreciated by herself, she increased her pace, racing her fingers faster up and down his shaft. "She has to throw away those silly hang-ups her parents and their church put in her head that make her feel so guilty and anguished. We need to work together to get her over that stuff as soon as possible. Then everything will be glorious and nothing but fun for you and her."

"I know, I know. But I just can't do anything that smacks of plotting. I started telling her some half-truths and big-time exaggerations lately, and I just don't want to go deeper down the deception route. If she were to ask me if we're talking about these things together, what would I say? More lies! I can't do that."

She frowned, but said, "Okay. I can respect that. It makes things a bit more difficult that way, but I like a good challenge. We are in agreement that we both want your mother blowing you and stroking you on a daily basis, aren't we?"

She gave his boner some extra attention as she said this, switching techniques unexpectedly.

He nearly blew his load, but just managed to clamp down with his newfound PC muscle control. "Jeeeesus!" he panted, recovering. Then he said, "Yes, Aunt Suzy, yes. God, yes! That would be sweet!"

"Okay then. Here's the plan. I'm not going to openly plan stuff with you since that smacks too much of conspiratorial plotting. But if a situation happens to arise between you and her, you can roll with the punches and follow my lead or my advice, right?"

"Yeah, sure. That would be different. I don't have a problem with that."

"Good. Because things are at a delicate stage with her right now. You know how she was drifting back to her prudish ways even before Ron got here, but his being underfoot just makes it all much worse. I keep trying to encourage her and draw her out, but she's struggling with it. If you push her too far too fast by taking too many sexual liberties with her, it could backfire, big time."

"So what am I supposed to do?!" he yelped. It was becoming harder and harder for him to talk, given the way Suzanne was stroking him with both hands. Unfortunately for him, she was talking just fine and kept expecting him to respond coherently.

She suggested, "Just play it cool, go with the flow, and don't do anything too drastic. Most importantly, try to steer clear of her pussy. It's the fear of having intercourse with you that is easily the biggest mental block she has to letting go and enjoying herself. But you screwed up on that last Tuesday, from what I understand, so it'll take some time to prove you can be trusted there."

"Dang! I know! I feel like shit about that, but it's just so hard not to think it! God dammit, sliding into her tight slit would be so fuckin' great!"

Suzanne laughed. "I thought you had a hard time talking about that kind of stuff."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.