Six Times A Day
Part 16: Beyond Belief

Copyright© 2004 - 2015 by Spacer X. All rights reserved

Harem Incest Sex Story: Part 16: Beyond Belief - High school senior Alan is diagnosed with a rare condition requiring six orgasms a day. The women in his life - mother, sister, neighbors, cheerleaders, and more - end up swept away by their own lusts while helping him. This epic roller coaster of passion, love, and sex leads to results no one sees coming. The variety of characters, humor, and hot sex will leave you wanting more.

Caution: This Harem Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   BiSexual   Humor   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Lactation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Doctor/Nurse   Size   Slow   Illustrated   mother helps son relieve his blue balls,mother sucks son,mother fucks son,sister fucks her own brother,sister tricks brother into sex

Day 38: Wednesday, October 23

Chapter 1

The next day started out like a relatively sex-free day for Alan, by his recent standards. Nothing sexual whatsoever happened at home before school, except for his erotic dreams and what he did in private. He masturbated once before he got out of bed, but it was almost like a chore, done purely to help him reach his daily target. Because Ron was there for breakfast, there was no chance of even enjoying any "visual stimulation."

And his school day was almost like any other school day, but with a few exceptions. For one, he spoke briefly with Ms. Rhymer after their class ended.

"Young man," she said deprecatingly, "I've noticed lately that your concentration is all over the map, and not in a good way. One day you're focused, the next day you're on some other planet." Then she looked embarrassed, and quietly asked, "Are you having trouble with your, uh, medical treatment?"

Not wanting to attract outside attention to this topic, he also kept his voice low. "No, I'm usually making my daily quota, or at least coming close to it now. My only problem is that I get so excited in school. You know, hanging out at lunch with all the pretty girls, and then seeing their cute bodies later in P.E. I'm really hopeless!"

"So I guess what you're saying," she concluded, without looking him in the eye, "is that you could really use some relief right around lunchtime."

"Yeah, I guess. I get, I dunno what you call it, blue balls. I'm so used to relieving myself regularly that it's getting to be a problem." Given what he'd seen her do the day before, he tried to frame his explanation so it could lead to an offer for her to "help him out."

She raised a curious eyebrow. "Hmmm ... This seems to be a real problem, young man. I think you and I need to discuss this in more detail. However, it looks like you have to run to lunch, and I do too. I'd like to help you out ... in some kind of way. Why don't we meet after school and discuss it in more detail?"

"That sounds great. You're right, I do have to run. But I'll see you later!" He hurried towards the door.

"Okay, see you then," his teacher answered.

The irony of the situation was that she was in no position to chastise Alan for loss of concentration. Ever since she'd heard about Alan's big sexual need to climax many times a day, she'd increasingly begun to drift away into fantasies of her own during his class, thinking about helping him. One part of her brain would teach on autopilot while another part would daydream about having sex with him.

In the past few days she'd even begun to expose herself covertly during Alan's class, but she always did it just out of eyesight of her students. For instance, she would pull up her skirt and pull down her panties while she sat behind her desk or stood behind the lectern. She ran a big risk that she would eventually get found out, but that only drove her erotic feelings even higher. She fantasized about calling Alan up to speak to her so that he alone could see her nakedness, but she dared not actually do so.

Then, yesterday, she'd blatantly stroked a ruler like it was a twelve-inch dick, right in front of all her students. True, they were all looking down while frantically working on a test, but she'd loved the thrill anyway.

She didn't want to actually get caught by any of her other students, but she was rather keen on being noticed by Alan. That's why she would only pull these stunts in her fourth-period class, because it was the idea of Alan seeing her that turned her on.

Glory standing with her skirt rucked up and her pantyhose half down her thighs

Nobody realized it, but that very day she had lectured behind the podium for a few minutes with her bush completely exposed and pointed directly at the class.

Only the lectern obstructing the view prevented what would have no doubt been a huge scene with administrators and possibly even security rushing into her class and sending her away. If the lectern were just a few inches lower, she would have been in grave danger.

But she just couldn't help it. The idea of physically helping Alan during lunch with his need to cum every day had taken hold of her and was making her do crazy things. She'd always had no greater fantasy than making it with one of her students, and now that fantasy was close to really happening, if she dared allow it to come to fruition. She had little doubt that Alan would gladly accept her offer to help, now that he was clearly no longer a shy and scared boy, but more of a sexually maturing man.

She fantasized that Alan would come up to the front of the class on some pretext. Perhaps he would be co-teaching a particular lesson. He would see her nakedness and not react at all, except to smile slightly. Then, casually and assuredly, he would stand right next to her and pet her pussy.

The class would be none the wiser as his fingers explored her slit. She would continue to point at the chalkboard and teach without any hint of disturbance. But inside she would be burning up, utterly consumed by lust.

Alan would sense her growing need. Dropping to the floor, he would hide inside and behind the lectern. She would press right up to the edge of it, and below that edge his head would bury itself into her sex and madly lick her. Of course having the students forget that Alan was hidden inside the lectern would never happen in real life, but such things didn't matter in her fevered fantasies.

In fact, with each imagining, such daydreams grew more and more unbelievable. She imagined that she would drop behind the lectern with him, after which the two of them would kiss madly and tear off each other's clothes.

By that point, she would typically lose track of her teaching as she fell further and further into her fantasy world. Suddenly she would snap to, and hastily pull her panties up and her skirt down. So far this had happened three times, and each time she was left frustrated, just short of orgasm.

The only exception was the orgasm she'd had in class the day before after stroking the ruler. She realized she'd gone too far that day, and promised herself not to do it again. She didn't know that Alan had realized what she'd done by watching her reflection in the window. She would have been extremely embarrassed had she realized he'd seen how badly she wanted him.


Alan was slightly late to his meeting with Kim and Katherine. Once in the supply closet, he finished the touch-up job on their butts within minutes. Despite the no-touching rule, he was obliged to finger Kim briefly until her labia became engorged enough for him to check the paint job there.

Katherine, to her intense frustration, found that she was already so aroused that Alan didn't have to touch her. Everyone was very restrained, but clearly they each intensely anticipated what would happen tomorrow.

Without much touch-up to do, and concerned about not being able to maintain their control, they all hurried off to eat lunch with their friends.


Chapter 2

Christine carrying a tray in the cafeteria

As Alan walked into the school cafeteria, he saw Christine standing in the food line just a short distance away, already holding an empty tray.

She waved him over. Once he reached her, she said, "Hey, come join me."

He answered with unusual embarrassment, "Um, I can't. That wouldn't be right. You know, cutting in line."

She thought that a bit strange, since there were only two people behind her, who did not seem to mind. But she said, "Fine. Whatever." She took him to the back of the line. "There, is that better?"

He followed her, but looked around nervously. "Um ... yeah. Cool. So, uh ... what's up?"

His actions made her increasingly suspicious. She felt offended, since it seemed obvious that he didn't want to be with her but couldn't find an excuse to get away. But then she happened to look down and noticed the very obvious bulge in his shorts, which he was clearly trying to hide from her gaze.

A-ha! she thought. He's not trying to avoid me; he's just embarrassed about his erection. "What's up," he asks. THAT! She couldn't help but giggle a little, her cheeks reddening slightly.

Curious, he asked, "What's funny?"

Thinking quickly, she thought of a good dumb-blonde joke she'd heard recently. She said, "Looking at you reminded me of a certain kind of joke you like to torture me with."

He smiled and said, "Hit me with it!"

"Okay, here goes: So this beautiful, buxom blonde walks into a small casino very late at night. There's nobody there except for some bored dealers. She walks up to one of the craps tables and bets ten thousand dollars on a single roll of the dice. But before she plays, she says, 'I hope you don't mind, but I feel much luckier when I'm completely nude.' Now, the dealer is a typically horny male, so he doesn't mind. Another horny male dealer also comes to the table to get a better look. Then, once she's taken off all her clothes, she rolls the dice and yells, 'Come on! Lady Luck be with me!' As soon as the dice come to a stop, she jumps up and down and squeals, 'YES! YES! WOO-HOO! I WON!'"

As Christine got to that part of the story, she squealed and jumped up and down like the blonde in the story.

Alan could hardly believe his eyes as Christine's hefty globes bounced enticingly in her shirt. His erection had no chance of going soft. He was so entranced that he failed to notice how she'd cleverly positioned herself so the other people in the cafeteria couldn't really see what she was doing.

Christine quickly hugged Alan, which she couldn't entirely hide from the view of others, before continuing her story. "She hugs the two dealers at the table, then she picks up the dice, her winnings, and her clothes. The dealers stare at her longingly until she's fully dressed and has walked out of the casino. Finally, one of the dealers asks, 'By the way, what did she roll?' The other one answers, 'I don't know ... I thought you were watching.'"

Alan thought that one through for a moment before starting to laugh. He commented, "Hey, a smart 'dumb blonde' joke, and about a smart 'dumb blonde' no less. Clever!"

Christine smiled triumphantly until he asked, "Incidentally, who was the brunette who told you that one?"

That triggered a peeved stare. "Ha-ha."

By this time, they were at the front of the line, so their conversation paused while they both filled their trays with pizza slices, salad and bottles of mineral water. Christine was more than a little surprised at her own behavior. She'd never told a sexual joke before. Even though that hadn't been her original intent this time, that's how it had come out. She didn't quite understand how that had happened.

As they went to sit down, Christine suggested, "Hey, instead of sitting in here, it's such a nice day, let's go outside."

"Okay."

Kim

They headed outside, but as they left the cafeteria Kim came up and gave Alan a big hug. Then she stepped back and suggested, "Hey, guy. What's up? You two want to join with me at my table? It's kind of tight over there, but we could squeeze you in." Kim hadn't really meant to deliver such a blunt innuendo, but the way she said it was filled with real sexual promise.

Alan glanced quickly at Christine, hoping that she hadn't noticed, but of course she had. He tried to act oblivious. "Uh, thanks, but I just promised Christine that we'd sit outside. She's keen on sitting in the sun, and I can't leave her alone."

"No, I suppose you can't," Kim replied. Again her words seemed to have two meanings, except that it was she who was chagrined this time. Then she added in a brighter voice, "It looks like you two have things to talk about, so I won't try to invite myself along." She looked at Alan. "But I'll see you later, right?"

"Yeah, sure. See you around."

Kim headed back to her inside table, while Alan and Christine ended up sitting on the grass, away from everyone else.

But Alan quickly rued this choice, because between Christine's gorgeous looks and her surprisingly sexual joke, his dick still had no chance of going flaccid. Furthermore, sitting cross-legged as he was, even the tray resting on his lap didn't completely conceal his boner.

Christine smirked. She was getting such a kick out of seeing how aroused she made him that she'd deliberately chosen where they would sit just so he wouldn't have any way to cover up. But no sooner had he planted his ass on the grass than she asked, "So what was that all about?"

He played dumb. "What do you mean?"

"You know what I mean. Kim seemed awfully friendly to you. Until just now I didn't even think you knew her."

"Well, until recently I didn't. I mean, I knew who she was, but we weren't on speaking terms. And now we are."

Christine raised a curious eyebrow. "That's it? End of story?"

"End of story."

Christine leaning forward toward the viewer, plump hooters dangling with nipples outlined by her shirt

"Boy, you must really take me for a dumb blonde." She leaned forward as if to kiss him. With her face close to his, she said in a breathy, exaggeratedly sexy voice, "Alan baby, do you want to join with me? It's kind of tight, but I could squeeze you in!"

Thanks to the way she was leaning forward already, her massive breasts were swelling and swaying just before his eyes. But now she squeezed her upper arms against them, pushing them together, creating a deep line of cleavage that could be seen even through her shirt. "Would you like that? Would you like me to ... squeeze ... you ... in?"

Alan's mouth hung open as he stared blatantly at Christine's swaying rack. He'd forgotten to breathe while his heart pounded wildly. She sure seemed to be inviting him to stick his boner in her cleavage.

Then Christine sat back and laughed, breaking the sexual tension that she had created. "Give me a break! Could she have been any more obvious?"

Alan laughed too, but he was floored by Christine's behavior. Geez! Forget Kim; could Christine have been any more obvious?! Damn, she's too sexy to be believed! Thank God we're sitting alone out here or the whole school would be talking. If people saw that... ! As it is, I'll bet some people saw the way she hugged me earlier, and there's gonna be gossip about that. She's not exactly the hugging type.

Christine also was wondering about her behavior. Phew! I guess I overdid it a bit there. It's weird. I feel unusually aroused right now. It's like I'm just acting before thinking. What's with me? Could it be THAT?

When she thought 'THAT', she looked again at Alan's erection. If anything, it was even more on display than before, straining against his shorts so mightily that the entire shape of his cockhead could easily be seen. No way! I'm not gonna let that faze me. Heck, he's like that around me more often than not, so what's the big deal now? Although ... I must admit that it is flattering to know that he's still that attracted to me. In fact, looking at things, he's very, VERY attracted to me at the moment!

Christine realized that she'd been staring, so she tore her eyes away. Luckily, Alan hadn't noticed, because he was ogling her body at the same time. Now that the sexual tension was rising again, she attempted to ease it by laughing some more. Then she asked, "I take it there's something going on between you two?"

He managed to look up at her face while replying, "Sorry, I don't kiss and tell."

"A-ha! So there IS kissing involved!"

He stammered, "I never said that! It's just an expression. It doesn't literally mean there has to be kissing."

"No, but there almost always is."

Frustrated, he asked, "What's it to you? So what if we are? Why would you care?"

She became sad, ruing again how she'd turned him down when he'd asked her out.

Realizing he'd said the wrong thing, he quickly added, "Sorry. Of course you're my friend and you should care. It's just that ... well, it's kind of a touchy subject for me right now. Can we please talk about something else?"

"Sure." She realized that she'd been pushing too hard, so it was prudent to change the topic. She started discussing the homework assignments from some of their shared classes.

As Alan listened to her, he belatedly realized just how obvious his bulge had become. He lifted his plate from his tray and positioned it strategically over his crotch. Oh, man! I can't believe I'm having to do this, but Christine is way too hot! And what's with the way she's been behaving today? That dumb-blonde joke was too sexy to be real, especially coming from her! All that talk about getting completely naked and then jumping up and down. Shit! Is she trying to give me a heart attack?! And then her va-va-voom impression of Kim, except that her body is a zillion times curvier than Kim's. Jesus H. Christ! What a day!

I wish I could brag to Sean or Peter or somebody, but no way in Hell am I gonna tell a soul. Somehow it'll get back to her and then she won't feel so uninhibited around me.

Alan focused on the rather boring homework talk, which finally allowed his penis to deflate. The rest of their lunch passed without incident.

Christine had actually surprised herself with her uncharacteristic behavior, so she was careful to keep things cool and collected for the rest of their time together.

After he left, she thought, What's with me today? I never act like that. I was downright ... flirty! I guess I'm feeling emboldened by our practice date. I know he must have things going on with Kim and probably others, and the practice dates are supposed to just be practice, but if I were to really get my act together and make a serious play for him, could he really resist me? I know he really likes me as a person, and my body ... well, everyone says I'm one of the most beautiful girls in school. I don't mean to sound full of myself, but if he had to choose between me or Kim, he'd drop Kim like a hot potato. Right?

So it's down to me. His ease with girls is growing daily; I can tell. I need to do MORE flirting like that, before time runs out! Kim is one thing, but if he hooks up with someone like Amy I could be in real trouble! She's tough competition in the looks department, and they're already super close to each other.

That is ... if I want to go after him for real. Do I?

Once his fifth-period calculus class began, Alan started focusing on his promising future. As he daydreamed in class, he thought, I have to get my mind off visions of Christine bouncing around in the nude. I've got plenty of other really great things going on that are a lot more than just wishful fantasies. Tomorrow, not only am I going to have sex for the first time, and with my sister no less, but I'm also guessing something kinky will happen while doing the painting during lunch. On top of that, I've got a special meeting with Ms. Rhymer right after school today. And then there's my appointment with Akami at five on Friday afternoon! Plus, who knows what could happen with Aunt Suzy, or even with Mom? Sweetness. Could life get any better?


Cheerleading practice later that day went as usual for Katherine and Kim. Heather kept her promise to Kim to wait until Thursday, so she played no special tricks on either of them.

However, both girls were still very much in danger of discovery by the other cheerleaders. They couldn't help but look at each other's paint jobs much more than they should have. They tried not to bend over around others; however sometimes they got too excited. Doing cheerleading routines while "commando" was a huge turn-on, and the sight of beautiful cheerleaders bending and stretching all around them only fueled their lust. (Kim already considered herself a lesbian and Katherine was rapidly discovering bisexual desires, especially towards Amy.) Both of them purposely flashed each other when they guessed they could get away with it. It became a secret and very dangerous game, given that Heather was there. But again their luck held.

Kim and Katherine both assumed that the next cheerleader practice would become increasingly sexual, since on Thursday Heather could finally do whatever she wanted with Katherine.


Chapter 3

Wednesday was also the day Susan and Suzanne held the first of what they hoped would be a regular weekly card game with Brenda. The two best friends liked playing cards, but usually only with each other, because it was more of an excuse for them to talk and gossip.

But Suzanne wanted to have the buxom divorcée Brenda around the house more, for Alan's sake, and she also thought it would be good to have more formal card games. So, in a series of phone calls since Susan and Suzanne had seen Brenda at the party on Saturday, they made plans with her for the three of them to get together every Wednesday and play bridge, poker, hearts, and the like.

Susan wasn't thrilled by this, but she figured that playing cards with a foursome was better than with a twosome, and she hoped to make a new friend with Brenda. Katherine potentially rounded out the group. Susan and Suzanne figured that if she wasn't available, Amy could also be the fourth.

Suzanne privately commented to Susan, "No matter which one is the fourth, our card game will represent the greatest collection of boobs since Hugh Hefner opened the Playboy Mansion." She hadn't exaggerated much with that boast.

Susan wasn't pleased by that, because she was envious of Brenda's proportionately-larger bust. "Why do you have to bring that up?"

Suzanne responded, "May I remind you, visual stimulation is a crucial part of Sweetie's treatment and recovery. We could use women like Brenda."

Grumbling, Susan crossed her arms under her spectacular rack. She felt very possessive of her son. "Don't you think your boobs are nice enough for him? Or mine, for that matter?" Despite asking about Suzanne's first, she was mostly interested in Alan's feelings about her own.

"Sure," Suzanne replied. "Just the other day, he told me that he loves nothing better than fondling your tits while he hugs your naked body."

"Really?" Susan asked hopefully. But then she remembered propriety, and said, "Um, not that he's allowed to do that. But I guess it's happened once or twice, kind of by accident." She looked away in embarrassment.

Suzanne privately smirked at Susan's attempt to hide her true feelings, even from herself. "Would I lie to you? Why, he's told me that, over the years, he's ejaculated literally GALLONS of cum masturbating to thoughts about your fantastic body, and especially your rack." Alan hadn't actually told Suzanne that, and she wasn't sure if it was true, although she guessed that it was. But she felt telling it to Susan would help weaken her resolve.

Susan brightened upon hearing that, but then she turned sad. "Oh. That's such a shame. I mean ... All that seed spilled on the ground. So much sin!"

Suzanne rolled her eyes at Susan's obsession about the "sin of Onan," but Susan was looking forlornly in another direction and didn't notice. "True, but that's pretty much over with now. I mean, what if your Tiger is jacking off in his room, and you happen to hear him? Do you just walk on by and let him spill his seed 'upon the ground, ' or do you rush into his room, rip your top off, and let him shoot his creamy load all over your face and chest?"

Susan looked blindsided, almost like her son had started firing his cum at her that very moment. "Um ... I mean ... I don't know! I guess it would depend ... For instance, what about Ron?"

Suzanne shook her head derisively, making sure that Susan saw it. "Ron will be back overseas again soon. And then what? I guess you have to ask yourself what's more important: your sense of what's 'proper' or letting your son continue to live in sin with his Onanistic crimes?" She was secretly amused at that kind of over the top language, but she knew Susan would take it to heart.

Susan pondered that for some long moments. She didn't really wish to answer that conundrum, so she asked, "What about Brenda? How does she fit into this?"

Suzanne replied, "Good question. Let's not underestimate how difficult it is for him to cum six times a day. Six times! Why, it's nearly asking the impossible. He needs ALL the inspiration he can get. I doubt he'll get intimate with Brenda in any way. After all, he's practically half her age, she's a multi-millionaire, and he may not seem like such a catch if you haven't known and loved him for years and years like you and I have. Brenda's probably running around with movie stars."

Susan nodded. She was very glad to hear that.

"But let's not overlook any chance to help him with visual stimulation. If he sees Brenda with her oversized breasts while she's wearing some kind of sexy outfit, you know what he's going to do? His balls will fill with sperm, and he'll get a nice stiffy! Then, when Brenda goes home, he'll rush upstairs to take care of that boner. But chances are he's gonna need help! Brenda may provide the initial inspiration, but you'll be the one bobbing your head on his sweet meat later that night. He'll be shooting his cum down YOUR throat, not hers!"

Susan clutched her arms to her chest for some reason. "Oh ... my! Well, if you put it that way ... Not that I'm allowed to suck on his, er, member ... But ... sometimes, emergencies do arise, don't they?"

Suzanne grinned. "That they do. Creamy, spermy emergencies."

Susan smiled from ear to ear as she thought about that. She decided that having Brenda "inspire" Alan wasn't such a bad idea after all.

Actually, Suzanne wasn't entirely sure what would happen with Brenda. She'd gotten the feeling from talking to Brenda that Brenda was very sexually unsatisfied. If Suzanne's grand plan came to fruition, then all kinds of exciting sexual things would be happening at the Plummer house on a daily basis. If that in fact happened, perhaps Brenda would get involved. And if she did, and even though Brenda was very clear that she was strictly heterosexual, there was at least a chance Suzanne could get sexually intimate with Brenda too.

Brenda came over right on time, shortly after lunch.

Brenda

Brenda wore formal clothes that were unusually conservative for her. Her long-sleeved blouse was buttoned up her neck and held there by a large bow. This was because she had gotten to know Susan a little at various parties of mutual friends, and she had gotten the impression that Susan was an exceptionally prudish and religiously conservative woman, and dressed as such. So she had done the same to fit in.

But to her surprise, both Susan and Suzanne were dressed in casual yet stylish and slightly sexy clothes. For instance, their tops revealed a "tasteful" amount of cleavage.

Seeing Brenda's discomfort and confusion, Suzanne said reassuringly, "Next time, don't feel like you have to dress up like you're going to some kind of Bible class. I know you were trying to conform to what you figured Susan would think is respectable. But, luckily, and with my help, Susan has been loosening up lately."

Brenda looked to Susan, and guardedly asked, "Oh?"

Susan nodded. "It's true. Mind you, I still firmly believe in following the Lord's ways in all we do. But Suzanne has convinced me that a lot of people have tried to put words into the Bible that aren't actually there. For instance, nowhere does it state that I have to wear, well, the kind of thing you're wearing. In fact, in Biblical Times, the women probably wore shepherd's robes and things of that nature. Heck, they probably bathed naked in the river if they got a chance."

Suzanne nodded approvingly at her best friend. "Good point. In fact, if I can quote from the Book of Job, 'Naked I came from my mother's womb, and naked shall I return.' In other words, wear what you want, or nothing at all. Clothes don't matter. What matters is in your heart." She had memorized certain Biblical passages like this to support her attempts to shift Susan's attitude. They were a big help.

Brenda relaxed a little bit. "Well, I certainly can appreciate that sentiment."

Suzanne said, "It's not easy for Susan to change her old habits, but I'm proud of how she's trying. Brenda, I'm already hoping and assuming we'll want to make a weekly tradition out of our card game. So I hope you can be an influence on her and help her loosen up."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.