Six Times A Day - Cover

Six Times A Day

Copyright© 2004 - 2015 by Spacer X. All rights reserved

Part 13: Saturday Night at the Movies

Harem Incest Sex Story: Part 13: Saturday Night at the Movies - High school senior Alan is diagnosed with a rare condition requiring six orgasms a day. The women in his life - mother, sister, neighbors, cheerleaders, and more - end up swept away by their own lusts while helping him. This epic roller coaster of passion, love, and sex leads to results no one sees coming. The variety of characters, humor, and hot sex will leave you wanting more.

Caution: This Harem Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   BiSexual   Humor   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Lactation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Doctor/Nurse   Size   Slow   Illustrated   mother helps son relieve his blue balls,mother sucks son,mother fucks son,sister fucks her own brother,sister tricks brother into sex

Days 34 - 35: October 19 - 20

Chapter 1 (Saturday, October 19)

Early the next morning, Alan woke as usual to damp, sticky bed sheets. He jacked off in bed, then took his shower where he jacked off yet again. Suzanne came into his room shortly after that, dressed in normal clothing. She closed the door and whispered to him, "Sweetie, I'm not here, okay? Let's be very quiet because your mother would get mad at me, and right now she's down in the dining room. But I thought I should risk it, because your father will be arriving soon, so this might be the last time I can help you for a while."

"Help me?" Alan asked, unclear what she was up to. He was slow on the uptake that early in the morning.

She put her hand on her hips and rolled her eyes in playful frustration. "Alan Evan Plummer, I thought you were supposed to be a smart kid! Help you with your stimulation, you knucklehead."

"But, my mom! Didn't you say she'd get mad if she found out? The new moralistic-"

"Shut up already, and let me please you," she whispered urgently as she started to disrobe. "She's not gonna find out. Time is short. Sorry I can't wear anything sexy today, my Sweetie, but if I take my shirt off, hopefully that'll do it for you." She finished unbuttoning her top, revealing that there was no bra underneath. "Do you like these boobs? Here, touch them."

G: Alan pulling on Suzanne's bare nipples

Alan reached forward and played with Suzanne's big knockers. This was a rare treat for him, since he usually wasn't supposed to touch her there. He said jokingly, as if he were a bellhop being ordered around, "Yes ma'am. Right away ma'am." He was growing more relaxed with each new sexual experience.

Suzanne, on the other hand, was very serious and very sexually needy. She said in her distinctive scratchy voice, "Squeeze my breasts. That's it. Play with them. Play with the nipples."

He pushed and pulled her soft mounds every which way, pulling her nipples quite aggressively.

After a short while, she said, "That's OK, but you can do better. Sweetie, there are two key areas of a woman's breasts. First, the nipples, obviously. Do you know what the other one is?"

"Um, no." He was stumped.

"The sides and undersides."

"Like this?" He cradled his hands below her nipples.

"Yep, that's OK too. But you should think about how a baby caresses its mother's breast while it nurses, and how it stimulates the nipple. That's what really turns a woman on, because that's nature's way of making a woman bond to her baby. If you want to really pleasure a woman and make her love you, you need to find a way to stimulate her that's a combination of what an adult lover would do and what a baby would do. That kind of thing makes a woman feel really good. So those are two areas to focus your attention on."

"But here's the kicker: each woman is different. One may like more attention to the nipples. Another may find that too irritating and want you to stroke her boobs instead. Or maybe even some other area. One might like it rough, with a lot of nipple action and heavy kneading. Another might like it gentle. Experiment and learn. Most of all, pay attention to the moans and smiles and other subtle signs of what's working."

"Wow, I didn't know that," he said. "The erotic stories I've read on the Internet made it seem like it was all about the nipples."

She replied, "I've read stories like that too. It's funny. Some things they get right, but others are way off. Think about porno films. Porno film sex is very different from regular sex, because it's all about what looks good visually. I guess in the same way, what's easy to describe in a story to turn a guy on isn't always what really works best."

"Wow, Aunt Suzy, you're awesome." He was still fondling her undersides. "So, what works best for your boobs?"

"To be honest, breasts aren't that big of an erogenous zone for me. I enjoy fondling there, definitely, but it doesn't make me see stars. And there's no special trick or area for me. Not too gentle, not too rough, and explore all over, and you'll do well. Now your mom, on the other hand, her breasts are super sensitive! From talking to her, I suspect she can cum just from playing with her own breasts. Let me tell you, that's extremely unusual! And I gather that her nipples are especially sensitive. I'm pretty sure that's why she has that rule of not letting you touch her there, because she knows that if you do she'll lose all control."

"Whoa!" Hearing Suzanne talk about how to stimulate his mother's tits was turning him on in a big way. The fact that he was getting to play with Suzanne's massive rack at the same time made him practically giddy with joy.

She shot him a devilish smile. "So that's why you need to find ways to get your hands on her fantastic rack, and learn just how to excite her there. If you can do that, within a few minutes she'll be on her knees, happily sucking on your cock!"

"Oh my God! And you like that? Does the idea of her doing that to me turn you on?"

"Sweetie, you have no idea! I know I should get jealous, but I get so horny thinking about you two getting it on together that I practically lose my mind! I almost get more aroused thinking of you and her than of you and me!" She chuckled as she added, "Almost, but not quite."

Taking a stab in the dark, he asked, "And what about the three of us together?"

"Oh, Sweetie!" Her scratchy voice was so orgasmically aroused when she said that that he knew he was onto something there.

When she had calmed down, more or less, she said, "If only! But unfortunately, your mom has a long way to go before she'll be ready for that. A long, long way. So don't push your luck, and look to me for direction on how far we can push her. Meanwhile, it'll help if you can get to be an expert at breast fondling. And that means lots of practice." She looked down at her pale bosom. "Hint, hint."

He chuckled. "I can take the hint. And I love it!" As he fondled and groped, his imagination ran wild thinking about the fun the three of them could have together.

She continued to give him tips, and she wasn't shy telling him what he was doing right or wrong. Within minutes, he was doing much better. In fact, he got her so worked up that she had to stifle her urge to cry out.

They went on like this for several minutes, until both of them were so aroused they couldn't stand it anymore. They needed more.

Alan found himself planting small kisses up and down her neck while he fondled her. As her sexy moans grew louder, he said, "I'm getting pretty good at this, aren't I?"

Realizing she'd been moaning too loudly, she said in a low voice, "Don't get cocky all of a sudden; you've still got an awful lot to learn." She looked at the bulge in his shorts and, grinning, corrected herself. "Actually, there's one part of you that I don't mind being cocky."

Then she suddenly dropped to her knees, opened his shorts, and began to suck him off, even as one of her hands dropped to her skirt to reach for her pussy.

B: Suzanne licking the underside of Alan's cock as it protrudes from his blue shorts

He was so aroused that all he could do was stand there and strain his hardest not to cum. As usual, her exceptionally long tongue came out to play, while her hand stayed busy fondling his balls or the base of his shaft.

After a few minutes, he found himself clutching her dark red hair with both hands.

They hadn't been at it for very long when there was a knock on the door. It was Susan. "Suzanne, you in there?"

Suzanne popped her mouth off his prick long enough to answer the question. "I sure am! I just came by to look at his stimulation chart, and we got to talking." She switched to jacking Alan off instead of sucking while she spoke to Susan through the door. She knew he was dangerously close to cumming, as was she, but that danger just inspired her more.

"Talking? I don't hear any talking. What have you been talking about?" Susan tried to open the door, but it was locked.

"We've been talking quietly, in private, so that we wouldn't disturb anybody."

That was mostly true, but if one put an ear to the door, or even better a glass, a lot more sound came through. Susan had her ear to the door at that very moment. She said, "Well, maybe I should come in then, so we can talk easier."

Alan knew that his mother was suspicious of what Suzanne was doing in his room so unusually early in the morning. He was panicky, imagining Susan could hear every squishy sound Suzanne's fingers were making as they slid up and down his pre-cum soaked shaft.

Suzanne said with surprising calmness, "No need. We've been having a very stimulating conversation, but I was just about to leave."

"About what?" Susan pressed.

"Um, Ron. And how he's coming home soon. Alan's going to have to be stiff. Uh, I mean, stiffen up! 'Cos he's coming!" Suzanne realized she was too excited and in danger of giving the game away, especially by making too many Freudian slips. So she added in a calmer voice, "But we're just finishing up."

Those words were more accurate than Suzanne realized, because just as she said them Alan began cumming. As Suzanne knelt right in front of him, he shot his wad all over her face. But aware that his mother was just outside the door, he tried to be as quiet as he possibly could. He was as frightened as he was ecstatic. His teeth clenched and his eyes were shut tight as he fought the urge to cry out.

Suzanne went off with her own quiet climax. When she saw Alan's first jet coming at her, she visibly shivered all over with excitement.

Susan still spoke. "By the way, Suzanne, I forgot to ask: are you coming with us to the airport?"

Suzanne yelled towards the door, "Yes, I'm cumming! Alan's cumming too! We're both cumming!" Suzanne loved the happy double entendre this time. She was wracked by more orgasms as Alan continued to shoot ropes of cum into her face.

Susan replied, "You are? Why didn't you say so earlier? We'll be leaving in an hour."

Suzanne shouted, "Okay! That's great! See you then!" She stuffed Alan's cockhead back in her mouth so she could swallow the last of his ropes.

Susan walked off none the wiser. She could be quite clueless about sexual things.

Now that Suzanne had Alan's still-hard cock in her mouth she didn't want to let it go. She continued to furiously suck his prick and coaxed out every drop of his delicious cum.

He finally had to move away from her; his prick made a loud, wet popping sound as it pulled out of her greedy mouth.

F: Suzanne, face dripping with cum

Finally, Suzanne fell to the floor and just lay there panting.

Alan staggered back until he bumped into his bed, then fell on it.

Once Suzanne was sure that the coast was clear, she looked up to him and whispered, "Look what you made me do with your unfortunate timing, you meanie. I thought it would be so clever to say 'I'm cumming' right then, but now I actually have to go to the airport too. And I don't even like her husband. Your father. Sorry to say that, but you know it already. I've got to get out of this somehow." She was still panting hard, exhausted from her multiple orgasms.

Alan whispered, "I don't mind. I don't really think of Ron as my father, if I can help it."

Somewhat dazed from pure pleasure, Suzanne said, "That was so good, Sweetie. So good. I don't know how I'm going to get by with Ron being here. I'll try to sneak in and help you whenever I can, but I may not be able to very often. Getting caught by Susan is one thing - I could repair that damage. But getting caught by him? No way. I can't even imagine what he'd do. But this is too good to stop."

Alan finally spoke. "I love it too, Aunt Suzy. Thanks so much for caring for me."

She looked up and smiled at him tenderly. Then she licked his cum off herself like a cat grooming itself, and made ready to go.

He knew he had things to do, but he couldn't resist just sitting and watching her doing that.

She could tell he got off on cumming on her, so she put on an extra sexy show cleaning herself.


Chapter 2

An hour later, Alan went with his sister and mother to meet his father Ron at the airport.

Suzanne could have escaped going along, but instead she went, saying she could use the ride there for a last minute lecture near the airport. In fact, she felt she needed to indoctrinate Susan some more on the ride there, so she'd be in the right frame of mind to see Ron. Even though Alan and Katherine were listening in, she said to Susan, "Now, I know you're excited to see your husband again and practice all the sexual things you've learned lately. But don't get yourself too worked up, in case it doesn't work out all that well."

"What do you mean?" Susan asked as she drove.

"Well, I'm just saying, you've been married two decades now and Ron hasn't shown that much of a sex drive. Some people, like Sweetie here, they can handle six times a day. Others, well, two would be a big deal. I'm afraid Ron falls into the latter category, from everything you've told me."

Susan protested, "But maybe he's just been that way because I've been so prudish. Don't you think? I mean, I hardly even know what he looks like naked because I always insisted we do everything in the dark."

"Perhaps," Suzanne conceded. "On the other hand, maybe one reason he married you was because he figured your prudish ways matched his low sex drive. Remember, you told me you two didn't even have much sexual contact before he started working overseas. Of course, that doesn't mean he has NO sex drive. Remember what I said about his other interests." She was deliberately vague.

Katherine picked up on that right away. "Other interests? What does THAT mean?"

Surprisingly, Susan said, "Suzanne has some kind of crazy notion that Ron cheats on me all these months when he's overseas. But I know my Ron. There's just no way." Deep down though, she was far less certain.

Suzanne said, "I could be wrong, but it's better safe than sorry. He's been spending a lot of time in Thailand. Come on ... Thailand! That's not exactly a safe place to have sex; there are all kinds of diseases there. You might want to take care before you do anything with him. If you can get me a blood sample, I can get it tested. In complete secrecy, of course."

Susan was crushed to hear that. Her libido was raging from not being able to do anything with Alan and she was planning on having wild sex with Ron that very evening, for the first time in their lives. But her intuition gave her a feeling that she should listen to Suzanne and get him tested first.

She said, grudgingly, "But ... If I were to do that, what would I say to him tonight? His first night back, we always ... Well, let's just say it's an intimate time."

Suzanne suggested, "Try your new talents with your hands and mouth. Tell him you read about it in Cosmo and you've been practicing on bananas and things like that. Then you'll be able to see if he responds to your new sexual awakening and you can still stay clean if he's been fooling around."

Alan found himself tightly gripping his seat. The thought of his mother being intimate with his father had never bothered him before, but now it made him insanely jealous. He was particularly miffed thinking of her giving Ron a blowjob. He knew she'd never done that with anyone but him before, not even Ron, so he felt it was a special thing between them.

Susan was practically ready to cry. The thought of Ron cheating had her heart in her throat, and the mention of cheating only reminded her of her own recent activities. She gasped out, "But what if he doesn't respond? What'll I do then?!"

Suzanne just said enigmatically, "You'll cross that bridge when you come to it. Don't worry; I'll be there to help you every step of the way. Meanwhile, try not to have a discussion with him about sexual performance until after checking with me, okay? Guys can be EXTREMELY self-conscious about not performing well, so check in with me first about what you want to say and how to say it."

"Okay. Thanks."

Alan was still steaming, but he tried hard not to show it. Dang it, this sucks! Things are getting all Oedipal and weird. I don't want that. I just wish Ron wasn't here, complicating things. They are married, after all. How can I object to them having sex with each other? Maybe I could somehow sabotage things so Mom won't give him a blowjob tonight? No. I have to try to act normal and follow Aunt Suzy's lead. But dammit, it sucks!

Kat in a yellow bikini top and Susan in a blue one, pressing together and smiling

I can't be a jerk. I mean, sure Ron hasn't been around for years, and I resent that. But he used to be around more like a real father, and there were good years before he just ... abandoned us. Besides, where does all the money come from? From him working overseas all the time. And yet I'm getting involved sexually with both his wife AND his daughter! I mean, imagine if the two of them came to him all smiling and happy, saying, "Hey, guess what? Alan's got this weird low-energy problem, and the doctor says the only way to fix it is to increase his hormone levels by helping him cum six times a day. So the two of us have been helping him out with our hands and our mouths. Isn't that great? I'm sure you don't mind, do you?"

He'd totally have a heart attack! If I were in his shoes and I heard that, I think I'd run away or something. Sure, he's failed us in most of his duties as a father and a husband, but he's still a human being, and no person deserves to get a shock like that. I have to be mindful to not give him any clue as to what's really going on. I have to be on my very best behavior!

Suzanne got dropped off just before the airport. Although she would have to take a taxi home, she felt it was worth the trouble just to steer Susan further along the path she wanted.

After she got out of the car, she leaned through the window to where Susan was sitting in the driver's seat, and gave her a friendly kiss on the cheek. But before she pulled away, she whispered quietly so only Susan could hear, "Promise me one thing. If you get intimate with Ron tonight, do NOT use thoughts of Alan to get yourself excited. Not tonight, and not ever. That's just all kinds of messed up. Promise?"

Susan nodded. Shortly thereafter, she waved goodbye to her best friend and drove away.

Susan, Alan, and Katherine met Ron at the baggage claim. Outwardly, the Plummers acted and looked like a happy family, but in reality there wasn't much enthusiasm at his return.

Ron had huge bags under his eyes and was visibly staggering with exhaustion. He said it had been an awful, rocky flight. That was clearly evident, judging by how bedraggled some of the other passengers looked.

Susan asked if there was anything wrong, but Ron replied only that he had been working very hard just before he left, had gotten little sleep in flight, and should be better given a chance to rest.

Susan was disappointed. She had hoped that all her recent sexual heat would change things with Ron for the better, but she felt nothing from him - he didn't even seem to notice. She kept thinking about Suzanne's cheating allegations.

Nonetheless, she had been raised with very conservative traditional values and believed that part of her duty as a wife was "copulation" with her husband. She and Ron had a tradition of sorts, of having sex his first night back after a long trip, and very rarely at any other time. Tonight was going to be the big night, so, as the family returned home and Ron settled back in, Susan tried to psych herself up for it. She willed herself not to think about Alan, or Ron's alleged cheating, and decided that for just one night she would play the obedient wife.

Susan couldn't tell Ron about her new sexual energy and desires, but she hoped she could burn off some of that energy with him. Using Suzanne's women's magazine excuse, she told him she wanted to try some new things.

Her first suggestion was that they cuddle and maybe do some fooling around with the lights on. However, that backfired when she looked at Ron's flabby body and his small, flaccid penis. She'd been getting worked up, but seeing him in the buff cooled her back down.

She thought, I can't help it, and I know I shouldn't, but I keep thinking of my Tiger. Any time I look at my handsome son I get so excited and squishy; I don't know what it is but there's just something about him that makes me want to drop to my knees and suck! Whereas Ron-

Oh God! ... Ron. He's actually killing my tingle. And he's not even hard! That's kind of insulting. My Tiger ALWAYS shows his appreciation by growing big and stiff around me. I feel like I'm sexy and desired. But with my husband, we haven't seen each other in months and I don't think he even wants to be here with me! He MUST be having an affair! Oh, how horrible!

Or maybe it's just his erectile dysfunction. He's always had such trouble. People say I'm built like a "brick shit house" and I understand that's supposed to be a really good thing. Why can't I arouse him anymore?

Susan had been ready to try out her new blowjob skills with Ron, but she changed her mind. She thought, If only Suzanne hadn't forbidden me from thinking about my Tiger while I'm with Ron. If I could just close my eyes and imagine I'm with my cutie, I'd have no problem at all. In fact, I could give him the blowjob of his life! But she's right that that's messed up, and not fair to him. But the problem is, I can't get my son out of my head! So how can I do anything with my husband?!

She said, "Ron, honey, you're staggering about just trying to make it to the bed. Let's not try to push things, okay? If you're that tired, why don't we just cuddle and kiss in the dark for a little while, and then you can take a nap?"

Ron gratefully agreed: "Okay, that's fine. As much as I can't wait to share my love with you, my body just isn't up to it. I couldn't sleep on the plane at all. With the jet lag hitting me, I can barely keep my eyes open. Why don't we have our usual big welcome-back-home night some other night?"

"Okay, honey. Whatever you want."

As they cuddled, Susan thought, Just lying here with him, feeling him touching me, makes my skin crawl. Ugh. Suddenly I'm already eager for him to leave town. But what am I going to do? My marriage is in tatters and I'm in lust with my own son!

What if I try to suck Ron off tomorrow morning, and fantasize that he's Tiger instead? No. Suzanne says I can't. Besides, I don't know if I could put that tiny little bent thing of his in my mouth without giggling or gagging, especially after he's probably been running around on me. At least I have a good medical reason with my Tiger when I stroke and blow him. THAT'S a REAL cock that demands respect! And service!

Oh God, just thinking about the act of thinking about doing it with my cutie is making me all horny! That's, like, double horny!

But I have to stop, no matter what happens with Ron. I can't turn into some kind of cocksucking slut for my own son, and that's what'll happen if I don't watch out. And even if I did help out extensively, where will that leave me when Tiger gets his energy back and is finally cured? No, Susan, your fate is just to remain unloved. Maybe, once Angel graduates from high school, I should consider getting a divorce?

She heaved a sigh. God, I don't know. At least all these crazy events in recent weeks have helped me finally see what a sorry marriage I have.

After Ron fell asleep, she turned out the lights, snuck downstairs, and had a good cry in the kitchen. While she didn't really love her husband (although she had a hard time admitting that to herself, even now), she was fond of him and they'd had many good times together, especially in their early years as a couple. She was devastated to think that he might have been cheating on her, probably for years and years. Still, her natural inclination was to talk things over with him and try to work everything out. But she remembered Suzanne's advice to strategize with her first before talking to Ron about such matters, so she held her tongue.


Chapter 3

Susan cooked a late dinner for four that night. She made one of Ron's favorite meals, Vietnamese phở (pronounced "fuh") beef-noodle soup and fish cakes, hoping he would wake and come downstairs. Instead he continued sleeping, so Susan told her children she wanted to sit with Ron while he slept. That gave Katherine and Alan the excuse they needed to get out of the house to implement their movie plans.

The late dinner caused them to miss the nine o'clock movie showings, so they went to an eleven o'clock movie instead. As a result, the theater wasn't that crowded, even though it was a Saturday night. Katherine insisted on sitting in the back row, which left them all alone.

Now that they were alone, away from any prying parents, Katherine wanted to make something happen with her brother, though she wasn't sure exactly what or how. Additionally, she was very mindful of the fact that Alan had gone out on a date of sorts with Christine the night before and she'd learned that he'd given her a good night kiss. As a result, she was determined to blow his mind and make him completely forget that he'd ever even heard the name 'Christine'.

She cleverly had them go to a far-off movie theater, so the odds were very low that anyone they knew would be there. She wore a sweater and skirt when she left the house, for the sake of her mother's eyes, but as soon as they left she took them both off while Alan drove the car. That left a low-cut blouse that buttoned down the middle of her chest and a black miniskirt, and nothing underneath them.

Katherine had insisted they watch the Hugh Grant romantic comedy "About a Boy," which was rather odd because she had no interest in actually watching the film.

From the minute the movie started, she began to unbutton her blouse. "Alan, isn't it hot in here?" she said as she undid the few buttons which held her blouse closed. "I'm burning up."

"No it's not," he replied in a frustrated tone. "They have air conditioning!"

"Oh, do they?" she responded innocently. "Maybe that explains why my nipples are getting all hard."

By this point she was unbuttoned all the way, so she opened her blouse completely to show Alan what she meant by her nipple comment. She spoke casually, "So how was your movie date with Christine last night? Did she show you her tits? I'll bet not. Mine may not be as big or as nice, but you can play with these any time you like."

Katherine sitting with completely exposed boobs, holding a large, full bucket of popcorn

"Katherine!" said Alan in an urgent whisper. "I thought you said you weren't going to tease!"

"I lied. Anyway, I think the air conditioning isn't working or something, 'cos I do feel really hot. Maybe it's because I'm sitting next to you."

"Katherine! We're in a public place! Have you no shame? What if someone who knew us from school saw us here?"

"No shame. Anyway, I took a good look at the crowd as they were coming in. I didn't recognize anyone, so we're safe. After all, we're miles from home. Plus, your body is blocking the view from the aisle. And finally, that's what the popcorn is for." She motioned to the two large cups of popcorn they both had in their laps.

Alan looked puzzled, so she asked, "Don't you know the old popcorn trick? I saw it in a movie."

"Before you explain the popcorn trick," interrupted Alan, "are you thinking about what you're doing here? We're in a public place, and I don't think-"

"I know what you've been doing with Aunt Suzy and Mom!" she whispered very quietly, cutting him off. "I even listened outside your door while Mom gave you a blowjob. And I spied on you giving her a 'massage' the other day - you did it right in the living room where anyone could see! The stuff you've done with Mom. Come on, really! It's funny you should be the one to talk about caution! My attitude is just like theirs. A little fun, even sucking a little cock, is perfectly okay and very therapeutic for you. I'll bet you haven't cum six times yet today."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.