Six Times A Day - Cover

Six Times A Day

Copyright© 2004 - 2015 by Spacer X. All rights reserved

Part 8: Sunny Afternoon

Harem Incest Sex Story: Part 8: Sunny Afternoon - High school senior Alan is diagnosed with a rare condition requiring six orgasms a day. The women in his life - mother, sister, neighbors, cheerleaders, and more - end up swept away by their own lusts while helping him. This epic roller coaster of passion, love, and sex leads to results no one sees coming. The variety of characters, humor, and hot sex will leave you wanting more.

Caution: This Harem Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   BiSexual   Humor   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Lactation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Doctor/Nurse   Size   Slow   Illustrated   mother helps son relieve his blue balls,mother sucks son,mother fucks son,sister fucks her own brother,sister tricks brother into sex

Day 29: Monday, October 14

Chapter 1

On Monday morning, as Alan lay in bed after waking, he thought, Man oh man! I can't wait to start another day. My life has gotten so interesting. I can see a definite pattern developing: with each new day, the clothing of all the lovely ladies at home gets a little bit more provocative. There've been a truly incredible number of times all four of them had been naked, or nearly naked, in the past few days. How long will it take before everyone ends up naked all the time?!

Normally, Susan was an early riser, so she was usually already showered and dressed by the time Alan came downstairs for breakfast in the morning. But on that day she was still wearing a bathrobe when he walked into the kitchen.

It started out tightly wrapped around her but, as breakfast went on, it began to loosen on her body and the proportion of her cleavage that was visible grew.

When Katherine came downstairs, that didn't seem to inhibit Susan's behavior at all.

As Susan served breakfast, she did a lot of leaning over, so much so that on one or two occasions one or both of her creamy tits almost fell out of her robe altogether. But still, she managed to keep her nipples covered nearly the entire time.

Susan with breasts and nipples showing

Nearly, but not all the time. She knew Alan was getting a very pleasant eyeful, and she loved it. But even as she did these things, her face was filled with worry and doubt.

She wondered, Just what am I doing here? We're supposed to sex things up, but am I getting into the job of tantalizing Tiger far too much? Why do I enjoy showing myself off to him so much? This time I can't even say that Suzanne made me wear this.

The problem is, this robe is the ONLY thing I'm wearing! I feel so naughty, but it feels ... so good! And tingly! There must be something wrong with me. I'm falling into wickedness and sin, but I can't help myself!

She was wracked with moral doubt and guilt, but she found herself showing off her body to Alan anyway. She simply tried her best to not think about what she was doing or why, but just to do it.

The one overriding thought she maintained was, The doctor says this is what Tiger needs. She also repeated like a mantra, The penis in the abstract. Don't think of it as his penis. The penis in the abstract.

Alan had great difficulty eating his breakfast of French toast, scrambled eggs, and fruit. Susan didn't say much to him, or even overtly flirt with her body, but she seemed to be constantly hovering around him, asking whether he needed anything. The front of her robe was open down to her cute belly button, which meant he could see all of her deep cleavage and even much of the undersides of her huge round globes. It was a miracle she didn't show her nipples more, but they seemed to be caught on the inside edges of the robe most of the time.

As if that wasn't tantalizing enough for him, Katherine sat across from him with most of the buttons undone down the front of her blouse. He could see nearly as far down into her cleavage as he could with his mother's. All throughout the meal his sister repeatedly leaned forward over the table, showing off even more of her ample chest.

Meanwhile, Susan frequently glanced at his crotch. She wasn't even subtle about it. Each time she looked, she saw Alan's stiff erection tenting his shorts. By and by, she got so worked up that she started to feel it was getting a little bit longer and thicker with every glance.

She thought, Oh my goodness! What kind of cruel fate gave me such a well-endowed son? I wouldn't be surprised if his member is ten inches long, if not an entire foot! All this stimulation is good for him. That's why I'm not chiding Angel for acting like a wanton hussy. But I don't know if this helps him with his problem unless he gains release. I wish there was some way I could help make that happen, right now!

Let's face it: I'm naked under my robe, and my breasts are on display more often than not. Everything is so hot! I feel like I'm burning up! Would it really be wrong if I let my robe slip off my shoulders altogether? And then ... then ... if I were to drop to my knees, unzip his shorts, and...

Oh no! Such sinful thoughts! I can't go there! He DOES need that kind of help; there's no doubt about it. But Suzanne needs to be the one to give it. Unfortunately, she's not here! Isn't it my motherly duty? Oh, but I can't! But why do I feel so tingly?! Even my nipples are feeling funny. And what if he smells that I'm wet down below? That would be totally humiliating. I HAVE to get my act together!

She didn't realize it, but she was repeatedly licking her lips while staring with undisguised lust right at the bulge of his crotch. She even reached inside her robe and experimentally felt one of her erect nipples for a few moments, before she finally fled back to the kitchen.

The problem was, arousing sights like his mother's obvious lust kept Alan's dick extremely erect, but there was nothing he could do to relieve the pressure. He couldn't jack off under the table, not with Katherine sitting right there, and there wasn't enough time for him to go back to his room or the shower and masturbate in either one of those places before he left for school.

As a result, he left for school with a bad case of blue balls.


After Susan's children were gone, she went about collecting yet another load of laundry from her kids' rooms. She couldn't help herself while doing that and wound up sniffing the moist spots on the towels and sheets she'd removed from Alan's room. The smell of her son's cum made her giddy and nearly dizzy. Thus, once she started the laundry, she was "forced" to perform her now daily "breast exam" in the shower.

When her climaxes were over, she felt even worse about how she was blatantly showing herself off, not to mention guilty over her frequent masturbation sessions. The 'breast self-exam' excuse had worn thin for her, as now she gave as much attention to her pussy as to her boobs. She vowed to herself, I'm going to stop dressing like a hussy starting right now. Tiger will just have to get his visual stimulation somewhere else.

But then Suzanne came over for their usual daily exercise session. Suzanne was hardly through the door before Susan began pestering her with questions about what she'd done to Alan in his room the night before.

The two of them sat down at the kitchen counter and drank green tea while Suzanne described the two blowjobs she'd given Alan in such detail that it seemed as if she described every single lick and suck she'd given his boner. The only editing was that she greatly cut down on describing the emotional talk that she and Alan had had afterwards, since she was very shy about that kind of thing and knew that Susan would be extremely jealous.

Needless to say, this talk got Susan hotter than an oven.

Susan and Suzanne still often discussed their sexual dreams. But that kind of talk was now fading in importance day by day, since the real-life events with Alan were so much more interesting and exciting for each of them.

Susan's resolve not to show off her body faded away during all the excitement of talking to Suzanne. By the time Suzanne left after they had completed their morning exercise routines, Susan was at least as ready to "help with visual stimulation" as she had been before.


Chapter 2

In school, Alan repeatedly spaced out, maintaining a near-constant hard-on in all his classes. The weekend had been dangerously exciting and all the sexual stimulation was like an addictive drug. He wanted more.

As often happened, he ended up staying after his fourth-period World History class to ask his teacher, Gloria Rhymer, some questions about that day's lesson. He was truly interested in history, and it showed, but he also just liked spending time with his presumably-secret crush. As often happened, they wound up spending the entire lunch period together talking about history and school gossip while eating their food.

But once their time together had ended, his thoughts returned to the sexual possibilities at home. He decided he would hang out by the pool after he got home and see what resulted. He was well aware that that was where on Saturday his sister had gone sexually berserk, and where on Sunday Amy had gone topless (plus sometimes bottomless) and Susan had had her nipple incident. He hoped that another trip to the pool could lead to more such exciting things.

As soon as he got home, he put his backpack away in his room, put on his bathing suit, and headed to the pool area. It seemed that the others were thinking along the same lines, because when he got to the back patio, Suzanne and Susan were already there and Katherine joined them as soon as she could. He wondered if they too were hoping the near nakedness of swimming attire could help make something happen, since all of them were wearing alluring bathing suits.

Suzanne in a very skimpy bikini

Suzanne was wearing the most outrageous suit of all. It was a bikini so small that it barely covered her nipples. Even then, one could see fairly well through the semi-transparent material. Only a thin string ran down her ass crack, so from the back one could hardly tell she wore anything at all. In the front of her crotch there was so little cloth that some pubic hair was easily visible on each side of the suit.

In addition, she was wearing very high heels. They seemed wildly inappropriate to the occasion, but lately Suzanne seemed determined to wear high heels as much as humanly possible whenever she was around him. As an experienced sexual temptress, she knew what a big difference they made, not just in how they looked but also in how they firmed up her legs and ass. She also felt a growing sense of competition with both Susan and Katherine, wanting him to look only, or at least mostly, at her. She felt that heels gave her an edge, because the other two almost never wore heels.

Katherine was wearing her new bikini, the same one she'd worn the day before. She looked great in it, but in Alan's mind it didn't compare to the one-piece suit with which she'd driven him wild two days earlier. He had a soft spot in his heart (and usually a wet spot in his swimsuit) when he remembered that one.

As good as his sister looked, Alan tended to pay more attention to Susan's and Suzanne's more mature and buxom bodies. It was hard for Katherine, or just about any other female, to compete with them. Suzanne was expert at preening herself in sexy poses, and used all her tricks to the fullest. Susan knew no such tricks, but she had a nearly identical body, an even thinner waist, and a charming puritan innocence going for her.

Suzanne had recently bought Susan two new bathing suits. Susan had worn the more revealing of the two the day before, but after the mortifying nipple incident she had decided to wear the one with the more conservative, sports-bra-styled design. It wasn't that she didn't want to show Alan her nipples, but to have them be the focus of everyone's attention and the butt of their jokes was another thing altogether.

Susan was swimming in the pool when Alan arrived. Even though she was wearing her more conservative bathing suit, she looked so sexy that it took him some time to get used to the fact that his formerly prudish mother was wearing such a suit. He couldn't even remember what kind of bathing suits she'd worn in the past, because she'd usually gone out of her way not to go swimming when her kids were home.

Susan in a wet bikini, tits popping out, preparing to embrace Alan

He practically creamed on the spot when he saw Susan slowly lift herself out of the pool to greet him. The water dripping off her slick wet skin was just as great an erotic sight as Suzanne's nearly nonexistent suit. It reminded him of his cumming all over Akami, and for a moment he imagined Susan dripping with his cum instead of pool water.

To add to his distress, this was the first that Susan had seen him since he got home, so after coming out of the water she gave him a big "welcome back from school" hug, pressing her wet body against his dry one so that her hard nipples drilled holes into his chest.

It seemed to him that the hug went on a lot longer than her previous hugs. As a teen, he'd never really been hugged by his prudish mother except during the past few days, but now her intimate hugs were coming fast and furious.

He hadn't been expecting the hug, so he didn't know what to do when his erection poked firmly into her abdomen as the hug went on. She must feel that, he thought as the hug continued, but she gave no sign of doing so.

She kissed the top of his ear and said, "My big son. I'm so proud of you."

He wasn't sure what inspired that, but wondered if the "big son" comment had anything to do with the large hard-on pressing into her so insistently through his bathing suit, which was a typical boy's suit much like the shorts he always wore. Holy crap! I'm going to die of shame! he thought as the hug went on and on while his boner insistently prodded her tummy. How can she NOT know what's poking into her there?

After she disengaged, she showed no sign that she'd noticed or minded his throbbing dick. In fact, she'd been very aware of it; that was the main reason why she'd wanted the hug to go on forever.

Since his mother made him wet in one way from the pool water dripping off her body, he figured he should jump into the pool before it was obvious that she was about to make him wet in another way.

As soon as he jumped in, Susan went back in the water too. Katherine, not wanting to miss out, jumped in as well. The three splashed around and had fun playing with each other, but there was no touching.

Suzanne didn't join them. Her skin was so fair that she didn't like getting in the water and having her suntan lotion wash off. It seemed to her that even the supposedly-waterproof lotions weren't really that waterproof.

Susan got out first, since she'd already been in the water for a while before Alan arrived. She sat in the lounge chair next to Suzanne's, leaving Katherine an opportunity to divert some of Alan's attention from the two impressively stacked mothers.

When Alan stood next to his sister by the side of the pool nearest to Susan and Suzanne, Katherine realized that the two older beauties couldn't see much more than their heads and shoulders in the water. She reached out and brazenly grabbed her brother's erection through his swimsuit.

That certainly got Alan's full attention, especially as there wasn't even the slightest pretense this time that it was an accident. She was definitely going for broke.

As she held his hard-on, he thought, Okay, we're definitely crossing some kind of incestuous line here. I've seen a lot of Sis and Mom in the past few days, but this is the first undeniable sexual touching, and that's a totally different thing. But you know what? I don't feel bad about it. I love Sis and she loves me. Yeah, it's kind of weird to think of her THAT way, but dang! She's just so good looking that it short-circuits my brain and all my objections. I guess it's true that guys think with their dicks. Geez! She's STILL holding it!

To Katherine, those touches in the pool the day before had been playful, just an extension of the water games they'd been playing with Amy. But, like Alan, she knew this new grope was a big escalation and a very pivotal moment in their lives. She felt frightened beyond belief. After all, just days earlier she'd considered herself to be extremely conservative in her fashion and sexual attitudes compared to her classmates. But now her long-simmering lust for her brother had burst to the surface. Furthermore, she felt that she had to act quickly or lose out to the two older women.

She had no idea that Suzanne was actually encouraging Alan to pursue both Plummer women. Even if she had been able to hear Suzanne saying things like that, she would have assumed it was just talk to get Alan horny, because she couldn't imagine any woman voluntarily sharing her man.

But what concerned her more was Susan. She had no doubt that her mother would never allow her to touch Alan's penis, much less suck on it. She assumed Susan would be horrified to even think that something sexual was happening between her children. So she believed whatever happened between Alan and her would have to remain a dark secret.

However, Katherine realized that she could use Susan's hypocritical attitude to her own advantage. Knowing that Alan was helpless to object in any way, because Susan was sitting so close, she pulled his hard-on out of his swimsuit and grabbed it with both hands. She gave him a triumphant, wicked look, which he returned with a helpless, worried stare. She began to stroke him under the water, keeping all the action in her forearms so that neither mother looking at her upper arms would think that anything was amiss.

Katherine in a bikini, lower arms out of sight, with a strange look of concentration

Suzanne saw their faces and suspected something fishy. Alan was mostly facing away so she couldn't really read his expression, but Katherine had a curiously triumphant yet frightened look on her face.

Suzanne was overcome by curiosity, so she announced, "I think I'll take a dip in the water too."

Katherine resignedly put Alan's boner back in his suit before Suzanne could see anything, and then once again was forced to play second fiddle to one of the buxom mothers.

This time it was the sight of Suzanne swimming through the water that captivated Alan. As Suzanne rarely went swimming, much less lie by the pool due to her extremely fair skin, this was a rare sight for him indeed.

Shortly afterwards, he hurried back to his room to masturbate to the new set of erotic images and ideas rattling around his brain. He'd been fantasizing all day at school about what might happen at home, but real life had once again exceeded his expectations.

He was so excited that he practically shot his load before he got started. Afterward, he quickly fell asleep for his usual daily nap.

He thought the excitement from the pool was over, but it wasn't. Much to his surprise, not long after he woke up, Susan came into his room still dressed in her bikini. She held her arms open wide and said, "My favorite son, give your mother another hug."

He usually slept in the nude, but he'd already awoken from his nap and had just put on a shirt and shorts, so he stood up and walked to her.

She grabbed him and squeezed him in a bear hug, as if he were about to depart on a long journey. "I love you so much, Tiger," she cooed, her voice filled with emotion.

His dick grew hard as he felt her soft skin pressing all over him and he smelled her pleasant feminine aroma. His erection happened to be scrunched up in his shorts in a way that prevented it from pressing into her in an obvious manner, but there was no way he could avoid enjoying how her nipples and big boobs pressed into him. She was already very aroused, so her hard nipples practically stabbed into his chest. Her tits were so soft and so big, it was as if they molded over his entire chest as they mashed into him.

She pulled back slightly and said, "I just felt like hugging you. You don't think there's anything wrong with a little show of affection between mother and son, do you?"

"No, Mom," he replied. "I like it. I've noticed we've never hugged or kissed in the friendly way some other families do. At least up until now. I mean, even you and Sis rarely ever touched."

She wiggled with delight in his arms, causing her nipples to scrape back and forth across his chest, pushing them into him even more. "Oh good! I'm so glad that Suzanne has helped me open up a bit and allowed us to become closer."

Her lips were now only two or three inches from his. Because he was only two inches taller than his unusually tall mother, he felt that all he'd have to do was lean forward just a little and their lips would meet. The word "closer" resounded in his head as he had sudden visions of the two of them necking with abandon, falling back onto his bed, hungrily kissing all over each other's face. He could feel and smell her breath, and noticed it was a curious mix of mint and alcohol.

A-ha! he thought. She must be getting tipsy. It doesn't take much with her despite her tall size. That explains things. Dang! She needs to drink more often.

But even though he loved her touch, he froze in fear at the idea of kissing. Now the hug felt like a trap he couldn't escape and his body literally seized up. It wasn't that he didn't want to do it, but he'd never kissed a girl before and he was wrought with performance anxiety, not to mention freaked out that she was his mother.

Suddenly she kissed him on the nose, and then directly on the lips. But their lips no more than grazed each other before she pulled away and broke the hug altogether.

He sighed inwardly with relief. It wasn't really a kiss - more like a tease of what a kiss could be. The idea of fulfilling a fantasy with her and actually getting romantic was too much for him to take so unexpectedly. He thought, As long as there was no tongue, there was nothing illicit or incestuous about that. Some people just touch lips. No big deal, right?

She went to the door, paused, and said, "Tiger, I'll be happy to hug and kiss you lots more from now on. You know, like a really affectionate family. We love each other so much, don't we? So we shouldn't be afraid to show it. That can help you do your thing."

"We do, Mom. I love this family. You're the best." He noticed her body was now turned away while she looked back over her shoulder towards him. But what really caught his eye was the way she was ostentatiously "adjusting" her bikini over her ass.

She replied, "Tiger, you make me so happy. So proud."

Susan standing in a bikini, facing away but looking over her shoulder while adjusting how it covers her butt

While she said this, her fingers pulled on her bikini, first pushing the fabric inwards so it sank up into her ass crack, then pulling it back out wide over her butt cheeks. Then she repeated the motion, as if fidgeting. She giggled with glee like a little schoolgirl.

Then she said, "But don't mope around here all alone in your room. We're still having lots of fun out by the pool. What do I have to do to get you to come back downstairs and join us? I don't think you'll regret it."

She arched her back so that her massive tits jutted out dramatically. He could see one of her mountains of flesh from the side view she was offering him. At the same time she pushed the bikini fabric back into her ass crack and then pulled it upward, so that for a second it seemed like her ass was completely uncovered.

She giggled again, then left without waiting for his reply.

Alan considered staying in his room and masturbating to the image his mother had just presented. He had so many sexy images to masturbate to these days that he could hardly keep up and savor them all. But there was no way he could turn down her sexy offer. He was curious too about what he would see at the pool, so he changed back into his bathing suit and went downstairs.

As Susan headed downstairs, she thought, What was THAT all about? I just came up here to tell him to come downstairs so he can discover our surprise, and somehow I ended up practically molesting him! Well, at least it was good visual stimulation to help him out. And I didn't actually do anything sinful. Although touching lips together like that is more than a bit improper. Oh dear, I really have to control myself better.


Chapter 3

While Alan napped, Suzanne had been laying the groundwork for more fun after he woke up. She'd said to Katherine and Susan. "Hey, who's up for a little game? Why don't we play Truth or Dare?"

Katherine's face had brightened at that prospect.

But Susan immediately said, "NO! Absolutely not!" She actually was more worried about telling the truth than having to do a dare. She was filled with all kinds of forbidden, lustful thoughts that she didn't want to say out loud, especially if Alan or Katherine were present.

So Suzanne had said, "You do realize, don't you Susan, that we don't actually have to be playing that game for me to make you wear whatever I say."

"Whatever do you mean?"

"I mean that you've already agreed to wear whatever I tell you to wear, no matter what. Don't you remember that?"

Susan blanched as she remembered. Suzanne hadn't been exerting that power much lately, since Susan was choosing sufficiently risqué outfits on her own. "Uh-oh. That's true. But look: what I'm wearing right now is already positively scandalous. I hope you aren't going to tell me that I have to wear that skimpy bikini you gave me. Are you?"

Suzanne smiled innocently. "Who me? No, of course not. In fact, the only thing I want you to wear right now is your wedding ring."

Susan stared at the ring on her finger, and then up at her best friend. "My wedding ring?! That's IT?!"

Suzanne nodded.

"But Suzanne! That means I'll be completely naked! What if Tiger comes back down here?! He probably will! Surely you jest!" She squirmed around in her lounge chair with a mixture of horror and hopeful anticipation.

Suzanne replied, "That's the whole idea. But don't worry, Katherine and I will join you so Sweetie won't focus his attention just on you. And we'll all lie face down so he won't see much. Just your back and your butt."

"But-"

Suzanne held her hand up to silence Susan. "No buts. Actually, make that three butts." She chuckled. It wasn't that good a joke, but she was tipsy so almost everything seemed funny. She'd brought out a bottle of wine and all three had wine glasses next to their lounge chairs.

She continued, "You confessed to me all about how he stared at you in the shower, so he won't be seeing any part of you that he hasn't already seen up close."

"SuzaaaaAAAAaanne!" Susan whined. "Don't say that in front of Angel here! I thought that was just between you and me! I feel horrible enough about that dreadful incident as it is, but now Angel is going to think I'm awful!"

Katherine had been silent but listening intently. She said, "No, Mom, I think that's great. You were just helping Brother with some visual stimulation, right?" She was very curious to hear more about this shower incident, but she decided not to ask about it just then, for fear it would spook Susan from going along with Suzanne's total nudity plan.

Suzanne piled it on. "Exactly. What's the big deal? You didn't do anything to be ashamed of. In fact, I'm so very proud of you, helping him out like that. I'll bet he rushed back to his room, dropped his shorts, and started stroking that big, tasty erection of his. Can't you just picture him, holding that throbbing beast in his hands, with his eyes closed thinking of your wet, naked, sultry body? That's a sight that should make any mother proud."

"Is it?" She flopped back down on the lounge chair, conceding defeat. "Oh, poo. Suzanne, why do you do these things to me? The whole thing doesn't sound very proper to me," she added feebly. "In fact, it's decidedly IMproper."

Suzanne offered no response to that, so she thought about what Suzanne had just said, and asked, "What was that you said about his member being, um, er... ? What did you call it? Tasty?"

Suzanne launched into a detailed, explicit description of how wonderful Alan's erection tasted in her mouth, describing the sweetness of his cum, causing both Katherine and Susan to squirm with excitement.

Suzanne explained, "Look, I can't deny that I've slept with a lot of different men. More than 100 for sure, and how many more I'd rather not say. But none of them tasted as good as he does. I was so curious about this that I looked up some articles on the Internet. It turns out that the taste of a man's cum is due to his diet, and Sweetie has a nearly ideal diet for delicious cum. He eats a ton of fruit and lots of other mostly healthy but rather sweet things, and he avoids most meats and bitter things. His cum tastes so good that I swear it's like dessert! I could feast on it all day long!"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.