Six Times A Day - Cover

Six Times A Day

Copyright© 2004 - 2015 by Spacer X. All rights reserved

Part 7: I Put a Spell on You

Harem Incest Sex Story: Part 7: I Put a Spell on You - High school senior Alan is diagnosed with a rare condition requiring six orgasms a day. The women in his life - mother, sister, neighbors, cheerleaders, and more - end up swept away by their own lusts while helping him. This epic roller coaster of passion, love, and sex leads to results no one sees coming. The variety of characters, humor, and hot sex will leave you wanting more.

Caution: This Harem Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   BiSexual   Humor   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Lactation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Doctor/Nurse   Size   Slow   Illustrated   mother helps son relieve his blue balls,mother sucks son,mother fucks son,sister fucks her own brother,sister tricks brother into sex

Day 28: Sunday, October 13

Chapter 1

Susan woke up feeling naughty. She'd had more dreams of doing sexual things with Alan, but rather than getting at least partially upset and feeling guilty about it, she unabashedly reveled in it. She decided to just put her objections aside for a while and imagine a better world where she could have sexual fun with him without the fear of sin or impropriety. A part of her wanted to just lie in bed all day fantasizing, but her strong work ethic wouldn't allow her to do that.

She thought, It's strange. These last few days, whenever I think about sliding my hands all over Tiger's big erection I get filled with the urge to do nice things for him. Huh. Well, I don't know why, but I think I'll feel a lot better if I cook waffles with strawberries. And make some raisin toast too. He loves that.

So she got up and hurried downstairs earlier than usual because the special breakfast she planned to make required more time than normal. It was eight o'clock and she figured she needed to have the food ready by nine, so they all would be able to get to church by the start of the service at ten.

Sunday was the one day of the week that she and Suzanne always skipped their morning workout, because of Susan's need to get ready for church. (Suzanne wasn't really religious, but occasionally she went to church too, purely to appease her best friend.) Susan was feeling very energetic, but didn't have a way of blowing off steam.

As she stood there cooking, she thought, I can hardly wait until Tiger comes downstairs. Today, I'm not going to shirk my visual stimulation responsibilities. In fact, I have a full, exciting day of visual stimulation and sexing things up to look forward to, hee-hee! I'm sure he's going to love this shirt I'm wearing, since it's about ten sizes too large. I can't even keep it on my shoulders when I actually want to.

But I don't want to! Hee-hee! I'd just love to see his face if he walked in and saw me topless!

The only thing is, it's not fair that Suzanne has all that extra experience. She's such a seductress. And if that isn't bad enough, she's practicing being nude so she can bare her body with ease whenever he needs to get hard. Which I suspect is nearly all the time, hee-hee. Well, two can play that game. Maybe I need a little nudity practice myself. I need to get daring. I need to get naughty! I know it's terribly improper, but it's for the health of my son!

Because she was cooking she didn't want to expose herself up front, so she took her skirt off. The apron still covered her pussy in front, but her ass was left bare. Her heart was pounding hard from her audacity. It's still early so I should be able to stay like this a little while, and put it back on before he comes down. But what if he DID see me? Wouldn't that be a hoot? "Good morning, Tiger! Mommy's going to give you your favorite breakfast and your favorite ass. Come over here and feel it; you know you want to. Put your hand on my ass cheeks. Mmmm, yes! Just like that."

She didn't fully realize just how aroused she was getting. She wiggled her butt, imagining her son's hands were on it. "Oh! Tiger! I didn't say you could take off my top and my apron too! You naughty boy! ... But since you insist, yes, you can play with Mommy's boobies too. Oh, Son! What are you DOING?! What is that long hot thing sliding up and down my ass crack? You're so aggressive today! Now what are you doing?! Don't put that big thing in my mouth; it'll never fit! Oh TIGER!"

"It DOES fit! Tiger! Do you know you've got your penis in Mommy's mouth?" Tee-hee-hee. I'm so naughty!

She practically danced around the kitchen, she was so fired up by her semi-nudity. She thought quite a lot about the idea of giving her son a blowjob. I wonder what that would be like, for real. Suzanne has been talking about it a lot these past few days, and she says it's great. But I don't know. I kind of wish I would have done it to Ron at least once, so I'd know what it's really like. Of course Tiger's member is double the length and width of Ron's, so it wouldn't really be the same. Okay, maybe not double, but almost. He's such a well-endowed young man! Would it really fit in my mouth?! Suzanne assures me it would, but I don't know.

And how unseemly and improper would it be for me to do that? I know I need to help him, but I have to draw the line somewhere! I mean, if I were to take off all my clothes and kneel before him ... My tall, handsome son towering over me, with his tremendously large, thick, needy erection in my hands ... my trembling hands ... Oh, I don't know! It just seems so debauched! To, to ... to take it in my mouth! And suck on it! I can't! I just can't!

Despite her reluctance, or maybe in large part because of it, those thoughts made her very aroused indeed. But time flies when you're having fun, and she got so caught up in what she was doing, not to mention all her happy daydreams, that she lost track of the hour.

Susan in a blouse and apron, with bare butt and long hair down to her waist, standing cooking at the stove

Thus Alan was quite surprised when he came downstairs and walked into the kitchen to say good morning. He looked at Susan, and at her ass. He literally did a double-take. He was so surprised by what he saw that it was like a hard slap to his face. He even staggered back a few steps. "MOM! Whoa! You're uh, you're not wearing any ... Well, your butt. I can see it!"

Susan had been standing in front of the stove, working on the waffles. She froze. Uh-oh! Tiger's here already?! OH NO! I had intended to take my skirt off only for a few minutes. Oh dear! He's gonna think I'm some kind of wanton hussy!

And I can't turn around either, because all I'm wearing is this grossly oversized shirt, with no bra underneath! It exposes way too much. True, I'm wearing an apron, but that won't help, not unless I wear it up around my shoulders. Oh my goodness! What will I do?!

She decided to try to stay calm and stand still. She brought both hands to her ass cheeks, trying to cover them. But her ass cheeks were a lot bigger than her hands, so he still had a great view, especially of her ass crack and even a hint of her pussy between her legs. In fact, in a way she actually showed off more, because putting her hands there caused her shirt to rise up some, showing off all of her ass instead of just the lower half.

Blushing, she exclaimed, "Alan?! Tiger! What are you doing up already?"

His eyes were locked on her bare ass cheeks like laser-guided weapons. "What do you mean, Mom? This is the usual time I come down on a Sunday."

She continued to wiggle and writhe in dismay, which only made an even more arousing sight. Her face practically turned cherry red. "Is it that late already? Oh dear. I'm afraid I lost track. You're not supposed to see me like this! This is so embarrassing! I just, uh, I ... Well, I ... It's hard to explain..."

Had it been anyone else protesting, even Amy or Katherine or Suzanne, he would have done the gentlemanly thing and averted his eyes and probably left the room. But this was his knockout mother and his curiosity got the better of him. Knowing that she was facing away from him and would remain too embarrassed to turn around and make eye contact, he lied, "Don't worry, Mom; I'm not looking."

"Thank heavens for that!" An awkward silence ensued as she thought, Oh no! What am I going to do now?! I can't just stand here like this, with my hands on my ass for the entire breakfast! I can't turn around either, or I'll show him far too much of my big, heavy breasts.

She gathered up her courage, trying to psych herself up. Susan, this is the time to rise to the occasion! He needs visual stimulation. I have to help him out! I should just let him look at my bare ass. What's the harm? Besides, it's not like I have a choice. He'd see nearly as much in a bikini anyway. I have to put my modesty and pride aside, to help him with his affliction!

She withdrew her hands from her backside and went back to cooking while bare-assed. She thought about putting her skirt back on, but decided the waffles needed immediate tending first. She was freaking out with nervousness, and her heart was pounding even harder. She told herself she'd go and dress in a minute or two, when this batch of waffles was done.

She clenched her ass cheeks together. I wonder if he's looking. Did he just see me do that?! Tiger's such a good boy, but I remember what horny teenage boys are like and I'm afraid he's going to look, no matter what he promised. He must be looking at my ass right now! She secretly thrilled at the thought that he was checking out her exposed ass cheeks. Without really thinking about it, she repeatedly clenched and unclenched her ass cheeks.

The strange thing was that she felt a tingle all over her pelvic area, almost like it had gone to sleep and was reviving. Somehow her body was reacting in a powerful way just to the thought of her son looking at her bare flesh there.

Of course Alan was ogling his mother's ass; he couldn't believe what he was seeing. Not only was his penis erect, it was almost truly threatening to rip his shorts open! Unbelievably, it seemed like she was repeatedly squeezing her ass cheeks a bit. He wasn't sure if that was his imagination or not. For a few glorious moments as she pulled her hands down to her thighs and then took them away, he was able to see nearly the entirety of her ass before the back of her curiously-oversized shirt covered the top half of it again.

Susan's exposed bare ass, with her hands wrapped around her upper thighs, fingers extending backwards

He thought, Hot damn! I can't believe I'm really looking at Mom's ASS! Her skin looks amazingly soft and tempting to touch. Now I understand why people so often compared asses to peaches. That is a perfect 'peachy' ass! I'm practically drooling here! Man, I'd kill just to run my hands all over her!

He had to get a closer view. He walked across the kitchen until he was just a few feet away. To his surprise, she didn't say or do anything, or even try to cover up. Shit! You can see everything!

He asked, "Mom, can I ask why you were cooking partially naked, even if Sis and I weren't down here?" He didn't want to discourage her, but his curiosity won out.

"That IS a good question," Susan said, stalling for time while she tried to figure out what to say. She was startled to hear his voice from so near, just behind her. Since he'd walked up next to her, she knew he couldn't have done that without looking at her.

Oh dear! My Tiger really IS staring at my ass! It's not just another fantasy of mine this time. He's so close he could reach out and touch it! How can I explain things? "Son, I was just practicing being naked to help you cum hard and often, and I got so distracted wondering what it would be like to hold and fondle and suck your big member that things kind of got out of hand and I forgot to put my skirt back on?" No, that's not gonna fly.

Just listen to me though. I'm so wicked! I've completely lost my way and fallen from the path of righteousness. Thank goodness I'm not a Catholic, because I sure wouldn't look forward to my next confession with a priest!

But THINK, Susan, think!

Finally, she said, "Well, I, uh, I was doing a load of laundry, and uh, I, er, I realized that my, uh, skirt ... My skirt, it was, um, needing to be washed, so I put it in there and, in the washer I mean, and, uh ... I was thinking that since I was down here early cooking your favorite breakfast, um, it wouldn't matter. You know, how I was, uh, dressed. But I lost track of the time and, well, you can see what happened."

Unfortunately for Susan, she was as honest as they come, so whenever she lied it came out sounding like the feeble lie that it actually was.

"And why aren't you wearing panties either?" he asked.

Susan was so ashamed by that question that she wanted to weep. But she held herself together and replied more honestly, "You should know the answer to that. Suzanne, that big meanie, she won't let me! Don't you remember the discussion with Amy, how the four of us Plummer and Pestridge ladies have agreed not to wear any undies to help sex things up for you? But I didn't expect not to wear undies AND not wear a skirt! It's so ... shameful!"

Alan, not surprisingly, didn't buy her laundry explanation, so he went back to that. As he continued to stare at her firm, sexy butt, he pointed out, "But if you put the skirt in the washer, then how is it I don't hear the washer going?" He took a few steps closer and even bent down a little to get a better look at her flawless bubble butt.

"Oh. Well, uh, the washing is done. And there's a problem with the dryer, you see, so I'm air drying them."

She thought, Thank goodness I don't have to look him in the eye as I tell these blatant falsehoods or I'd never manage to say the words. Now I can add 'lying to loved ones' to my rapidly growing list of sins. Oh dear, when will the madness stop? And to make matters worse, my pussy is getting all wet. What if he sees me dripping, or smells me in heat?! Why does he have to be so sexy and so well-endowed anyway? And why oh why are we cursed with this six-times-a-day medical treatment?!

Worse, what will he think of his wicked mother? Especially if he knew of the debauched thoughts going through my mind? It's all I can do to not turn around and check to see if he has a great big erection tenting his shorts. I'll bet he does!

He noticed some holes in her explanation, even if one disregarded her shaky and unconvincing voice. For one thing, if the clothes were being air dried then that would mean her skirt wouldn't be ready for hours. In fact, there wouldn't even have been time to wash and dry them in the machines before he and Katherine came down. But he decided that any further probing would only embarrass her further.

So instead he asked, "Oh. Well, what are you cooking then? Did you say you're making my favorites?"

Susan had been on the edge of panic, but with the change of topic it was as if a big weight had been lifted from her shoulders. She walked a few feet to the sink to wash some fruit, giving Alan a new angle on her butt, not to mention allowing him the delicious sight of her ass cheeks undulating as she walked.

She answered his question with an enumeration of what she was cooking. But she still thought, Oh dear! I dodged a bullet there with my lame lie, but I'm still cooking with a naked ass and Tiger is still standing right there! In fact, his voice has only grown louder, which means he's been getting closer to me. I can't bear to look, but he must be practically right behind me now! What'll I do? What if he reaches out and starts fondling my rear? I don't know if I'd be able to resist. I don't know if I'd WANT to resist! But I must! It doesn't matter what a cutie pie he is, or how well hung he is; he's still my son!


Chapter 2

Alan was extremely tempted to reach out and fondle her ass. He was so very aroused that he seriously worried he'd lose all control. But then he had a different idea that was highly appealing and far less dangerous. In the few moments he hadn't been gawking at her ass, he'd noticed her hugely oversized shirt that was in danger of sliding down her shoulders. He'd also noticed a lack of bra straps, or any other straps, for that matter. He'd guessed, correctly, that he'd have quite a view if he looked at his mother from the front.

So, trying to act casual, he walked around her until they stood face to face. He asked, "So what's for breakfast?"

Susan wearing a blouse with a V-shaped neck that is too large and sliding down around her shoulders

Susan felt utterly humiliated. Her nipples weren't exposed, but a very deep valley of cleavage was. She wanted to cover that with her hands, or at least pull her shirt up her shoulders, but her hands seemed to be made of lead. She just stood there, blushing. She tried to fake a smile and pretend that all was normal, but she was far from convincing. She was in a kind of lusty daze, feeling so aroused that practically any touch was liable to push her over the edge.

He couldn't help but blatantly ogle her bountiful chest. But he was still trying to act cool and collected so she wouldn't freak out and he'd get to continue to enjoy the view. With that in mind, he asked again, "Mom, did you hear me? I said, what's for breakfast?"

She came out of her lusty and frightened daze, at least partially. "Uh ... oh yeah. Waffles. Waffles! Belgian waffles! And ... And cinnamon toast." She was so panicky that she practically shouted that.

His pulse was racing crazily, just like hers, but he was doing a better job of hiding his excitement. He said, "Cool. Thanks."

Another awkward silence ensued. He felt bad for his mother and her great embarrassment, so he decided to address the elephant in the room. "And by the way, I want to give you a big thanks. I know the real reason you're dressed like that."

"Why?!" She felt panicky, terrified that he could see right through her and sense her lusty desire for him.

He said, "You're helping with the visual stimulation! Just like Aunt Suzy has encouraged you to. I know that must be extremely difficult for you to do, to say the least! But still, you're doing it, and I must say, you're doing a great job. Mom, you're so sexy that it leaves me breathless! I don't know what to say. How can I possibly thank you for loving me so much that you do this?"

She was secretly relieved that he thought she was being selfless in her actions. "Um, don't mention it. It's, uh, nothing."

Then she finally glanced down and saw that he really did have an extremely prominent bulge in his shorts. She nearly swooned. Oh God! Dear Lord! Just look at that! He's so, he's so ... HUGE! It IS twice the size of Ron's, at the very least! (Actually, it wasn't, but her imagination was running wild.)

She was so hot and bothered that she started panting, causing her chest to heave up and down. Her shirt was so oversized that there was very little keeping it up. All that heaving presented an even more titillating sight, but she knew that if it didn't stop, her shirt was going to slide down to her waist!

She thought in a panic, Dear God, please! Help me! Any second now, my shirt is going to fall off, and I'll be standing here with my big breasts bouncing up and down! I'll be wearing little more than an apron! Heck, I might as well take that off too, to make my abject humiliation complete!

And then, and then ... Tiger's ... dick! It's so big! And needy! Just LOOK at that bulge! If I'm standing here topless, or worse, completely naked, he'll probably expect me to drop to my knees and, and ... and unzip his zipper! And then ... OH GOD! To, to, to hold it in my hands! And stroke it! Or even LICK it! SO HOT!

The two of them continued to stand there. Alan was so transfixed by his mother's heaving chest that he forgot to continue to make small talk. The kitchen was dead silent, except for the sounds of their heavy breathing.

It's unclear what might have happened next, but Susan suddenly found herself forced into action by the sound of Katherine tromping down the stairs. The kitchen was only separated from the dining room by a counter and there was a wide opening from there into the well-traveled living room. But there was also another way out of the kitchen, a hallway leading from it to other rooms in the house on the other side of the central stairwell.

Susan needed to act quickly. Without even an explanation to Alan, she fled down that hallway before Katherine could come into view. She clutched her hands to her chest to prevent her shirt from sliding off as she hurried away.

She hid in a downstairs bathroom until she heard the sound of Alan and Katherine talking. (Alan was dying to tell his sister what had just happened, but he wasn't sure how she'd react, so he forced himself to keep mum. However, Katherine noticed he was acting very oddly, so she suspected that something significant and sexual had just happened between her brother and mother.)

As they stood there, Susan ran bare-assed up the stairs, reaching them from a different direction, and made it all the way back to her bedroom without being seen. She quickly put on panties and bra, and a long dress, since she needed them for church anyway. Then she rushed back downstairs to tend her still-cooking waffles.

A part of her was terrified and appalled at what she'd done, but at the same time she hadn't felt so alive in years. Even the running around bare-assed had been a terrific thrill.

However, after she'd calmed down and her children had gone upstairs to finish getting ready for church, her guilty feelings took over. The mere fact this had happened on a Sunday morning shamed her deeply.

She sat at the dining-room table, staring out the window, mulling over recent events. What's come over me? I'm turning into the kind of wild and immoral hussy that my mother always warned me about. It was bad enough that I took my skirt off and then spaced out until Tiger saw me. But what's even worse is that I didn't mind that much that he was looking at my bare butt. In fact, I kind of liked it! I got a kind of perverse thrill - and that's certainly the right word, perverse - from knowing that he was staring at my rear. And I don't care if he said his eyes were closed; I KNOW he was looking. I could even hear his breathing growing heavy, almost on my neck!

Besides, I saw the way he was staring at my heaving breasts. That lusty look in his eyes! God, it was so HOT! I don't know WHAT would have happened if Angel hadn't come down just then. Thank the Lord she did!

This last thought wasn't made with any conviction. She continued in this vein, trying to deny her true feelings. It's all well and good that Angel and I help provide visual stimulation. After all, I promised Suzanne I would, and there's no sin in just dressing with a little sex appeal. I suppose that even going without undies is harmless enough. But I have to draw the line at no baring of my private parts. Certainly Suzanne would understand my reasons for that. And holding Tiger's big fat dick in my hands and stroking and stroking it until his hot cum splashes all over my face and drenches my big tits is out of the question! I wish Suzanne would stop pushing me about that. I mean, I'm trying to be a helpful mother and all, but I have my limits!

What just happened can never happen again, and that's final!


Chapter 3

Alan often managed to beg off from going to church since he didn't like going, but there was no chance of that on this day. Susan felt so guilty from her ass exposure that she went a little overboard with her religious fervor. Alan could tell from her suddenly prim and proper mood immediately after the bare-ass incident that it would be counterproductive to even ask to stay home.

The somber and puritan mood persisted even after they returned home from church, but it didn't remain that way for long.

Suzanne came over to the Plummer house shortly after lunch. She wore a top that showed off her ample cleavage and also left her midriff exposed. She was eager for more fun with Alan. However, she found that he was already taking a nap and that Katherine had gone out.

Susan was in a bad mood and complained, "Suzanne, you call that a shirt? That's more of a bikini top than a shirt, in my book. You can go traipsing around like some kind of shameless hussy in your own house, but please don't do it in mine!"

Suzanne raised a curious eyebrow. "Gee, what's gotten into you?"

"We're surrounded by temptation and sin. Maybe if you'd gone to church with us this week, you'd be more aware of the dangers!"

Suzanne put two and two together. She didn't know about what had happened before church, but she figured that, at the very least, church could bring on a new burst of moral righteousness. So she said, "Susan, please don't be that way with me. I'm your best friend, okay? Now tell me, what's got you all worked up?"

Susan looked at the ground. "I can't do that."

"Why not?"

"I ... I just can't." She didn't want to admit that she was afraid it would arouse her too much. But she also had a hard time standing up to Suzanne.

Suzanne asked impatiently, "Susan, are you wearing panties? Or a bra?"

Susan looked even more abashed. After a long pause, she nodded affirmatively.

"Okay. Take them off now. Right here. And then you're going to tell me what's bothering you."

Susan looked up at Suzanne in surprise. "What? Right here? Right now?"

Suzanne nodded in a way that brooked no opposition. "You know the rules. Of course you need to wear those things to church, but we're back home now, so there's no excuse. And do I or do I not have the right to choose what clothes you wear?"

Susan was going to say something more, but she decided that she'd just lose in the end anyway. It was just too hard to stand up to Suzanne. Blushing profusely, she reached inside her clothes and pulled her bra out. Then she slipped her panties down her legs while keeping her long dress on.

Suzanne didn't give Susan any relief though, and immediately began pressing her about what had happened.

It took a while, but eventually Susan spilled all the details of how she'd been caught cooking bare-assed. In telling the story, Susan found herself getting sexually worked up again as she recalled how she had trembled with excitement, half-expecting Alan to reach forward and fondle her ass cheeks at any moment.

Suzanne didn't have to do much to put Susan back in a sexy mood because the story-telling got her most of the way there. But just to make sure that Susan didn't backslide, she said, "Susan, I agree with what you said, that walking around with a bare butt is going too far. What we need to do is find just the right kind of outfits that will excite him and help his condition, but at the same time preserve your modesty."

So Suzanne went home and returned with another big pile of clothes, after which the two of them went to Susan's bedroom and played dress-up for an hour or two.

Susan grew increasingly giddy and horny as time went on. She was growing to love dressing in a sexy manner for her son.

Suzanne constantly goaded her on with encouraging but rather tame comments like, "Sweetie will love that dress," or, "He'll totally flip for that one."

After a while, when she knew Susan was really worked up, she said more provocative things like, "Oh, he will definitely blow his load when he takes one look at you in that," or, "Watch out! If you wear that in front of him that big erection of his will split his shorts right in two!"

When they were all done, Susan came out of her bedroom dressed in one of the sexiest combinations they'd tried on. She'd protested that it was too revealing, but Suzanne "forced" her to wear it since Suzanne now had the "right" to decide what clothes Susan wore.

She wore a skin-tight, thin, white tank top, which made it clear as day that she wasn't wearing a bra. Not only could her nipples be faintly seen through the cloth even when they weren't erect, but her huge globes bounced freely with almost every move she made.

Suzanne knew that not only would that inspire Alan's lust, but it would keep Susan in a near constant state of arousal, since Susan's nipples and boobs were obviously so easily stimulated. Plus, Suzanne knew that the mere fact that Susan was wearing such revealing clothes would keep her horny.

Susan also wore short blue-jean shorts that were most noticeable in how low they hung on her hips: the button to unfasten them was only an inch or two above the top of her pussy. In back, they covered so little of her ass cheeks that some of the top of her ass crack could be seen.

Susan protested, "Suzanne, this is far, far too outrageous! It's terribly improper. This is not what a good Christian woman wears!"

"Susan, stop complaining already. If you're not willing to suck or even stroke his cock today, you HAVE to at least help with the visual stimulation. Do you want to see him suffer the curse of blue balls?"

"Well, no. Obviously not, but..."

"Your Tiger is a very virile young man, with a powerful, demanding penis. I'll bet his balls are practically bursting with tasty sperm by now. You need to go find him right now and inspire him, so he can get some relief."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.