Six Times A Day
Part 3: (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction

Copyright© 2004 - 2015 by Spacer X. All rights reserved

Harem Incest Sex Story: Part 3: (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction - High school senior Alan is diagnosed with a rare condition requiring six orgasms a day. The women in his life - mother, sister, neighbors, cheerleaders, and more - end up swept away by their own lusts while helping him. This epic roller coaster of passion, love, and sex leads to results no one sees coming. The variety of characters, humor, and hot sex will leave you wanting more.

Caution: This Harem Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   BiSexual   Humor   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Lactation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Doctor/Nurse   Size   Slow   Illustrated   mother helps son relieve his blue balls,mother sucks son,mother fucks son,sister fucks her own brother,sister tricks brother into sex

Days 17 - 22: October 2 - 7

Chapter 1 (Wednesday, Oct. 2)

Late at night, Susan found herself dreaming. In the dream, she was wearing the same French maid outfit that she'd worn after losing the bet with Suzanne. She was cleaning the dining room table when Alan came in, dressed in his usual T-shirt and shorts, and sat down next to her.

"Nice outfit," he said as he reached out with one hand and caressed her nearest butt cheek. Since in her dream Susan was wearing neither panties nor a bra, his fingers found nothing but firm yet somehow soft flesh there to explore. Within seconds, he had his fingers on her butt crack, sliding their way towards her anus.

She whirled around and started to berate him angrily, "Alan Evan Plummer! Just what do you think..." But her voice died as she looked down and realized that he'd unzipped his fly and his erection was completely exposed.

He said in a cocky tone, "Hey Mom, since you like to clean so much, try cleaning this!" He raised his hard-on, pointing it at her.

She gasped. "I never!" But she somehow found herself dropping to her knees in front of him.

He let go of his boner and grasped her twin globes. Seconds later, he yanked her top down, leaving her huge breasts totally exposed. His hands moved in and started kneading her ample tit-flesh. "Wow, Mom, you really are stacked, you know that? I don't mean you just have big boobs; I mean you are seriously STACKED! A porn star would kill for a pair like these! You're so fucking HOT, I can't believe you're my mom!"

He was so cocky, he went to a nearby sofa and lay down on it, with his erection lewdly pointing up in the air, fully expecting his mother to follow.

G: Susan in a house dress, leaning forward with big boobs hanging out where they are being fondled by Alan's hands

She chided him, "Now, Tiger, watch your language!" But even as she said this, she crawled up on top of him until his hands were groping her exposed tits again. She didn't even bother to cover her chest, or protect her ass from his groping back there.

Even so, she sounded upset as she complained with a stern look, "Son, how dare you treat me this way! Don't you know I'm your mother?"

He grinned. "Of course I know that! Everyone in school says I'm the luckiest guy alive to have such a stacked, sexy mom!"

Her harsh tone softened a little. "Well, don't treat me like I'm just a pair of boobs."

"Of course not, Mom. You're a stone cold fox, from head to toe!" He brought a hand down to fondle her still exposed ass to show he appreciated that part of her as well.

She griped, "Son, you need to learn some manners. I suppose you're going to want me to stroke your, um, private parts next."

His grin grew wider. "I certainly hope so. That would be nice."

"Ha! Like that's ever going to happen!" But whatever authority she had over him crumbled as he took one of her hands and guided it to his long shaft. As soon as her fingers were wrapped around it, he did the same to her other hand. Then, with all of her fingers curled around his thick pole, he went back to playing with her massive melons where they dangled above him.

There was total silence while Susan stared intently at his stiffness. She was as surprised as she'd ever been when she saw her fingers start to slide up and down his needy boner. She couldn't think up any morally acceptable justification or excuse for what she was doing, so she just kept her mouth shut and her fingers sliding. In her dream, his dick was considerably bigger than in real life. It was ten inches long, if not more, and much thicker as well. She couldn't even get her long fingers all the way around it as she stroked and stroked and stroked.

She was growing so excited that she was panting hard, which made her heaving tits a bit of a moving target. However, Alan kept on caressing and exploring them, even pulling and twisting her nipples.

Out of the blue, he resumed talking. "You know, Mom, wearing that outfit - that says you're not the leader around here, doesn't it? You're the maid, the servant! So the question is, who IS in charge now?"

She panted in a nearly inaudible whisper, "You are, Son. You are!"

"I'm in charge of what? The house? You? Everything?"

She whispered, "Everything!"

He said confidently, "So that includes you. That includes these." He gave each of her tits a firm squeeze, sinking his fingers deeply into the soft tit-flesh. "And this." He let go, only to bring his hands to her ass and squeeze her ass cheeks just as possessively. "And even this." He let go again, and brought one hand back to her tits while his other hand went to her pussy.

She gasped as his fingers went right into her slit and started exploring. But far from pushing him away, her fingers slid up and down his stiffness with greater speed.

He said, "Mom, if you wanna be a good mom, you've gotta help me. Help me cum! You know I need to cum six times each day. Be a good mom and make me cum! Over and over! Starting right now!"

She panted, "I will! I will!" Her fingers slid up and down his shaft, moving ever faster now that he was steadily leaking pre-cum. After a while she could feel his fingers on her clit as well as in her hot gash. That meant her big tits were unfettered, and they bounced about with wild abandon.

She felt herself right on the brink of a great ... something. She'd never really experienced an orgasm before, but she suspected she was about to learn what one was like.

Then, totally unexpectedly, Alan's penis started to shoot. Up until that moment, the dream had been within the bounds of realism, except for the exaggerated size of Alan's erection. But Alan kept on firing cum, more and more, until it was like the steady flow of a small-nozzle high-pressure hose. Generally, his cock was pointed at her, mostly at her tits and abdomen. But cum was flying everywhere, in simply impossible quantities. And as the cum hit her chest, her already large boobs grew even larger, as if his cum was some sort of miracle growth potion.

M: Alan aiming his spurting come to fall on Susan's large, uplifted breasts where they protrude from her open house dress

Unlike a real male orgasm, Alan's climax didn't end after a few seconds, or even after an entire minute. And while Susan didn't have an orgasm per se, her arousal and euphoria kept rising and rising until she felt better than she'd ever felt before, both in real life and in her dreams. Her face, her hair, her legs, her entire body, all were covered in cum, which he kept blasting at her in a constant, never-ending stream.

She felt extremely humiliated by all the cum. It was as if she were nothing but a cum receptacle for her son. But at the same time, she couldn't get enough! When his climax finally ended, she eagerly gobbled down all the cum her fingers could reach, sucking it into her mouth.

Then she woke up.

Susan was very distraught about the dream, and those feelings of upset wouldn't go away. Her kids spotted at breakfast that something was amiss, but she wouldn't tell them what was upsetting her.

After the kids left for school, she quickly did what had become a daily check of their bedrooms for laundry. Ever since Alan's six-times-a-day diagnosis, his sheets needed to be replaced almost daily. And that was in addition to the towels he used to masturbate into from the previous afternoon until that morning.

He'd been using towels like that for a long time, and Susan had more or less gotten used to it. Somewhere in the back of her mind she'd been aware of what those wet stains must be and what they meant, but she hadn't allowed herself to think about it. She would just grab the towels without touching anywhere near the wet spots and then put them in the washing machine.

It was a daily ritual that, like most such habits, could eventually be done with minimal thought. But things had changed. With each passing day, she found herself thinking about those towels, and their cummy wetness, more and more.

On this particular morning, she carelessly grabbed a towel right in a spot that was still fairly fresh with his cum. (Perhaps it wasn't entirely accidental, due to her deeper desires, but she didn't do it with conscious intent.) Her first idea was to wipe her hand on another towel. But curiosity got the better of her. She brought her covered fingers up to her nose and took a good whiff.

Hmmm. This smells pungent, but good. A little fruity even. Wait! What am I doing?! This is terribly improper! This is my son's sexual spend! And yet ... I can't help but be a little bit curious. Its texture almost feels like the moisturizer I use. I'm almost tempted to taste it. Ugh, no! No way!

At that, she had wiped her hand on a clean part of the towel, collected his sheets and remaining dirty towels, and took them into the hallway.

I'd better check on Angel's sheets as well. Over the last week her sheets have been getting suspicious damp spots as well. It seems like everyone in this house is slowly losing their mind. This sexing things up is necessary to help Tiger, but it seems to be affecting Angel as well. I'll have to make sure this doesn't go too far and this becomes a house of sin. I will not have it. Not on my watch!

Sure enough, Katherine's sheets had some suspicious damp spots. So Susan ended up again with a few loads of laundry to deal with that day.


Later, when she and Suzanne started their daily workout, she tried her best to pretend that everything was normal. But Suzanne could read her best friend like a book, so she started to ask probing questions about Susan's dreams.

In a matter of minutes, Susan broke down and began to cry.

It took another half hour or so, with a lot of crying, but Suzanne was finally able to get a full recounting of what the dream had been about.

She immediately set about trying to reassure Susan and manage her emotions and perceptions. As she held Susan in a comforting hug, she said, "You know, this is good. Dreams like that are good."

Susan had been resting her head against Suzanne's neck, but that statement caused her to jerk up in surprise. "Good?! Are you crazy?! Did you not hear what I said?!"

"I heard. But the thing is, this is all natural and healthy. Like I told you yesterday, dreams are a way we have of processing things that happen to us in real life. For instance, if you lose your purse, maybe you have a dream about your purse. Maybe you dream you find it, or maybe you have a bad dream where you lose it all over again. Whatever. The details aren't important. What matters is that you're blowing off steam, blowing off the anxiousness and worry you have about the purse in your dream so you won't be so worried about it in real life."

Susan frowned. "Well, okay. But this isn't a dream we're talking about here. We're talking about SIN! Terrible sin! Things that should never happen between mother and son!"

"Susan," Suzanne said in a calm and even voice, "that's all the more reason it's good to let out that energy in a dream instead of in reality. Let's face it: you saw Sweetie's penis by accident, and it turned out to be a very big and really impressive one. Long and thick and smooth, the kind of penis we women long for and adore. That left a big impact on you. Furthermore, your handsome son is now forced to climax six times a day. The fact that he can even manage to do that at all shows what a virile, sexually potent boy he is."

Suzanne was deliberately using provocative language, as part of a general policy of constantly hyping Alan and his sexual prowess. She continued, "You've been obliged to dress provocatively around him to help him out."

Susan cut in, "Maybe I should stop doing that."

"Nonsense! And let down your Tiger in his time of need? I think not!"

Susan pleaded, "But can you promise me at least that I won't have to wear a French maid outfit again? That's having a weird effect on me. Ever since I wore one of those sans underwear, it shows up in all my dreams! And worse, always without underwear!"

Suzanne replied, "Excellent! Just think: if it's having that kind of effect on you, what kind of effect will it have on your Tiger? He'll be horny and hard all the time, thanks to his busty French-maid mother."

Susan groaned, but it was a groan of frustration, not of lust. She really did find the French-maid outfit too much to take.

Suzanne saw that, instantly concluding that maybe she was pushing too hard. "Okay, fine. We'll put that outfit away for a good while."

Susan smiled in grateful relief. "Thank you!"

Suzanne smiled too. "But in any case, add to that the fact that you're extremely sexually frustrated. You know a woman's sexual peak is in her late thirties, and yet your husband is gone for eleven months of the year. You're STARVED for sexual excitement, and then you see your well-hung, handsome son. Of COURSE your body is going to react to that. You can't be blamed for that! That's human nature."

Susan asked shyly and very quietly, "But, hypothetically, what if I have dreams like that at night ... AND I have naughty thoughts during the day?"

"Then, I say, you need MORE dreams like that one. Then you can burn off your sexual agitation while you sleep."

Susan frowned unhappily.

Suzanne said, "I'm not just saying that. You know, a person can influence how often they dream, and how vividly they dream. The more you try to remember your dreams, the more you will dream. There're lots of books about this kind of stuff. What you need to do is try to remember all the details of your dreams as soon as you wake up, before your memories fade. Write them down in a dream journal. Then, talk them over with me. That way, we'll burn off all or almost all of your inappropriate sexual energy, and you'll still be able to give your Tiger the visual stimulation that he so desperately needs."

Susan still looked unhappy. "But I can't write those things down. They're obscene! Positively obscene! Just writing them would be another sin probably, like creating pornography."

"Okay, you don't have to write them down. That was just a suggestion. That probably isn't necessary, as long as you replay them vividly in your mind and then tell them to me while your memories are still fresh. I can be a kind of judge or analyst, to make sure you burn off enough sexual energy in your dreams."

Susan didn't like that idea at all. She considered her dreams about Alan highly personal, as well as extremely embarrassing. But Suzanne's words made sense, so she decided to follow her best friend's advice.

She thought, I hope Suzanne's right, because I have far too much unhealthy and sinful sexual energy right now. I can't let her know how much my sinful thoughts about my son are haunting me. All I can think about is his, his ... member! I'm gonna need to dream three, four, or five times a night just to burn all of these evil feelings out of me.

The terrible secret I can never tell anyone, not even Suzanne, is how much I LIKE these sinful feelings! When I think about stroking his member, just like in that dream, it makes me so hot! Oh God! What a terrible, terrible, wicked thought!

Later in the day, Suzanne brought Susan a book about dreams that detailed how one could remember one's dreams better. It reinforced everything Suzanne had said earlier, which reassured Susan considerably.


Chapter 2

After school, Alan hurried home, masturbated, took a nap, and then woke up and masturbated again. This was becoming his daily routine, and it served to provide two dependable checkmarks on his chart that tracked of the six times he needed to cum each day. He'd also masturbated once in the morning. Each time, he mostly thought about Suzanne, each time trying to push lustful thoughts of his sister and mother out of his head. He was a bit more successful with that this time, mostly because dreaming of Suzanne visiting him again was more than enough fodder for his fantasy.

Just after he finished masturbating twice in a row, the object of his latest fantasies knocked on his door. This time, Suzanne was smarter about her arrival than she'd been the previous time. Rather than come in before he'd masturbated, she decided it was better to come in immediately afterwards. That would make it harder to get him aroused, but it also meant that he could stay hard a lot longer. Besides, she didn't figure getting him hard again would be much of a problem, not with her looks.

She actually waited outside with an ear and a cup to his door until she heard the quiet noises from his bed finally stop. Then she knocked. "Sweetie? It's your Aunt Suzy."

"Come in," yelled Alan.

He had thrown on a T-shirt and shorts, again with no underwear, but this time he did so deliberately in the hopes that she would grace him with another visit.

He was sitting up in his bed, pretending to read a science fiction novel, trying to act casual. But in fact, his heart had started pounding with excitement the moment he'd heard her voice.

He thought she'd be wearing the same outfit that she'd had on earlier, which he was eagerly looking forward to seeing again. But to his surprise, she was wearing something even sexier. She now wore a skimpy summer dress that was partly see-through. Or perhaps it was lingerie; he wasn't sure. His heart beat even faster. Oh man! Sweet! I just know something good is gonna happen.

Suzanne walked right over to his bed and said, "I thought we could do more of what we did the day before yesterday. I've got some more Internet porn to show you. Does that sound like fun?"

"Very," he said enthusiastically. He was somewhat skittish, but more confident than the nervous wreck he'd been two days earlier since he had a better sense of what would happen.

"Great. But why the dungeon look to your room? I thought you were over your depression." The heavy drapes were drawn, making the room nearly dark as night.

Alan tried to think. He didn't want to open the drapes because he was hoping the same lighting effect from the lamp would allow him to glimpse the reflections of her breasts again, but of course he couldn't say that. So instead he claimed, "I just woke up from a nap, and when I open the drapes it hurts my eyes. Besides, it keeps the room cool. It's so hot lately."

"Just wondering," she said. With the double meaning evident in her voice, she noted, "Things are getting pretty hot." More playfully, she added, "Although I was rather hoping you'd claim to be a vampire who wanted to bite my neck."

Her comment went unnoticed because he realized that he had a problem. His dick was already hard as iron, sticking out through the zipper fly of his tight short shorts. To stuff it back into the shorts would be like putting an elephant into a breadbox. He wanted to look at the porn with his erection secretly hanging out, as he had done during her prior visit. That had made things a lot more fun and a lot less painful than they otherwise would have been. But now he was sitting on his bed with his dick under the covers, rather than in front of the computer. How can I get from here to there without her noticing?

"Maybe it's better if you open them a crack," he suggested, hoping the same lighting effect would again allow him to glimpse the reflection of her breasts.

"Okay. I take it you mean the drapes and not my clothes," she responded playfully (not that her clothes had any cracks to open, as they were already barely clinging to her body).

When she faced away from him and walked towards the window a few feet away, he leapt from his bed and made it to his computer chair in record time. He immediately scooted the chair forward as much as he could, to make sure his exposed erection went far under the desk just as it had during her previous visit, then reached up to turn on the desk lamp.

However, the lightning-fast action of a supposedly sleepy boy immediately roused Suzanne's suspicion. She took a good look at him from across the room. At first she couldn't see much of anything, as his back was now turned to her, but as she walked closer towards his desk she found an angle that showed his exposed hard-on.

Oh joy!, she thought, clasping her hands together in glee. Just look at that big boy! This is going to be even more fun than I thought! How many more days will it take for my scheme to unfold before he's pounding me silly with that thing? I can't wait!

She went to his stereo to put on some music. She looked at his CD collection with a frown. "I don't suppose you have anything classical, do you? Ravel, maybe?" It was obvious he didn't, even though he was too excited to answer. So she put on The Pretenders' second album instead. She knew that album well from her college days. She figured that with songs like "Bad Boys Get Spanked" and "The Adulteress," it could help set a sexy mood.

She sat down right at his side as she had two days before, and judged it time to discuss the weather some more, to open up further teasing possibilities.

Suzanne in a very revealing gown, with one breast hanging out to reveal even more

"So you call this cool, huh?" She grabbed a part of her dress that was in front of her boobs and began pulling it out and away from her cleavage, then back towards her, slowly and repeatedly, as if she were fanning herself. Each time she pulled the dress away, she completely exposed her breasts to Alan's helplessly gawking eyes. By the time she was done, she had left one boob totally naked.

"I don't know about you, but I'm soooo hot!" she added.

Luckily for her ploy, the air conditioning in the Plummer house wasn't working. (Actually it wasn't a matter of luck, since she'd fiddled with the controls to make sure the air conditioner was temporarily "broken.") But she had gone further and, using the bathroom across the hall, had dabbed herself with water all over before coming to him. The effect was that her clothes were sticking to her in many places and rivulets of water were running down her skin everywhere. She looked like she was sweating profusely, as if she'd just run a long race. She finally pulled the top of the dress away from her and used one hand to keep it open, allowing him an unrestricted view of her naked boobs, glistening with dripping water.

Before, he might have thought that her exposure was an accident, as it obviously had been with Susan. But she was acting so blatantly now that there could be no mistaking that what she was doing was intentional. He realized that, and was staggered by the implications. God, I've never seen anything so sexy!

"You are HOT!" he abruptly said out loud, in pure amazement. Then he blushed at his brashness.

"Why, Sweetie," she replied coyly, "are you saying I look unusually warm, or are you saying that I'm an attractive woman?"

Tough question, he thought. Am I allowed to call Aunt Suzy "hot" or did I really make a blunder? He looked at her again, with her exposed breasts just a foot from his face. He had a strong urge to simply bury his face in them. Damn, if I can't call her hot, then nothing is hot! Holy fucking Christ, she's sitting there with both boobs just ... OUT THERE! DAMN!

"Uh, urm, both, actually." There was a long pause as he built up to say something. He finally spit it out. "Um, Aunt Suzy? I should warn you that your, uh, your top, well, it's kind of come undone."

She beamed. She loved that he'd been honest about it. She'd never known another man who would have said that to her. "Sweetie! You're just too sweet! Thanks for the warning, but don't you think I know what I'm showing?"

Alan was having a hard time figuring out where to look. He still couldn't believe she wouldn't mind if he stared at her chest. "You mean... ? But, what about, what about your husband? I have to respect your marriage." His eyes bounced back and forth from her face to her chest as he battled his lustful urges.

She shook her head in disbelief, which set her twin orbs lightly swaying. "Sweetie, you're too nice. Let me worry about that, okay? Let's just say that there's no love left between Eric and me. You should know that by now, don't you?"

He did, but he still protested, "But I can't just stare at you."

"Why not? That's the whole idea of sexing things up."

He said with complete sincerity, "Because once I start staring, I won't be able to stop, probably not until my eyeballs fall out. You're just too beautiful!"


Chapter 3

"Why Sweetie, you say the nicest things!" Suzanne delightedly reached around him and gave him a big hug, which wasn't hard to do as he was already leaning over close to her amazing rack.

He felt her hardened nipples pressing firmly into his chest. Now she's touching me! Living goddess Aunt Suzy is touching me! Those can't be her nipples, can they? Someone pinch me! Oh God, I'm gonna cum - this is too exciting! He couldn't believe that his erection was exposed under his desk, in addition to everything else. He really did feel like he was about to cum.

She tried her best to get her boobs to rub against his chest without making it look too obvious. She figured she would need to take it one step at a time with him.

She said, "Thank you so much! You've never complimented my looks before, you meanie. Do you really think I'm attractive?" She pulled back from her tight hug so he could get a more complete look at her, even as she remained sitting in the adjacent chair. One of her breasts still hung lewdly out of her dress.

He couldn't believe his luck. This is too weird, too good. I can't possibly be this lucky. Something strange is going on! he thought nervously. I really must be in a Twilight Zone episode. Maybe the one where the guy thinks he's in Heaven, but it turns out to be Hell. This is all a big joke or something. Right?

"Yes. You're gorgeous," he finally said.

"Oh, Sweetie!" She hammed up a dramatic swoon backwards for his benefit. "Oh, I'm so excited. That makes looking at these naughty pictures that much more fun, don't you think?" She turned to the computer and said, "Why don't we get started? But let's pretend I don't realize that my top is falling open. I think it'll be more fun that way."

Suzanne leaning forward with both boobs dangling unfettered

"Yeah, okay," he somehow mumbled as he watched her begin typing on the keyboard. The breast closest to him still hung out, but as she leaned forward the dress fell forward as well, causing both of her huge tits to be completely exposed to his eyes. Her top did really seem to be completely falling off. Both shoulder straps were in danger of slipping down her arms, which would leave her truly topless.

He wanted to stroke his exposed erection so badly he could cry, but he didn't for fear of disclosing that it was sticking out under the desk.

When she finished typing the web URL, she again put her arm around him and placed her hand on his opposite shoulder. This caused one of her naked tits to press against his own uncovered arm, just below the bottom of his shirtsleeve.

He could feel all the sweaty wetness from her breast on the bare skin of his arm.

He cluelessly thought, I can't believe it! Is she hinting I can touch her too? No way! That would be way more than just sexing things up a little. She'd never go for that. Only in my dreams!

The lamp again illuminated her in such a way that he could see the reflection of her full chest in the monitor.

With her other hand she manipulated the mouse, causing naked pictures to pop up as they had two days earlier.

The website had a generic name but, as before, it was actually the one she had created herself in the prior few days. Thus there were no advertisements or flashy graphics, just lots of picture links to click on. That way she could control exactly what he saw.

She grabbed his hand and guided it over the mouse as if he'd never used a mouse before. Actually, it was just another excuse to touch him. "Two days ago I just showed you some pictures of women, but today I thought I'd show you some pictures of people together. Here, go ahead and click on any of the links."

She asked, "There. Doesn't that just make you hot?" Using his hand, she brought up more pictures, which showed men fucking women, women on women, and much more. "I know it gets me going."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.