More Than Just A Job - Book I - Cover

More Than Just A Job - Book I

Copyright© 2007 by msboy8

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A story in 8 parts that tells of 2 women who find themselves in awkward positions and then their positions get really awkward. Many story codes, different for each chapter.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Tear Jerker   BDSM   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Enema   Exhibitionism   Doctor/Nurse   Body Modification   Needles   Slow  

As the elevator rose to Mr. Carmichael's floor, Sandy was a bit troubled. Is he going to be a handful today? Today is our full day together, I just hopes he keeps his hands to himself. Sandy wore the black chiffon mini-dress and black four-inch spike heels. She reached Mr. Carmichael's door, took a deep breath and knocked. She heard a man say 'Come in', but it didn't sound like Theo.

Sandy went in and saw the back of a man in a suit coat. She was about to apologize for being in the wrong room when the man turned around. Sandy was awestruck. There stood Mr. Carmichael in a tailored Brooks Brother's three-piece suit. His posture was great, not the relaxed slouch that Theo had. His voice had none of the relaxed country boy twang either. He was a totally different man.

"I know that this metamorphosis must seem strange to you, but it was necessary. A rather large sum of my money is at stake and I wanted to really see the person that RR had assigned as a hostess. If you were some over-sexed bimbo, I would have remained a simple country boy, enjoyed the night and would have left the next morning. You see, impressions are everything in the business world. I would have enjoyed our night together but I would never have invested with RR if they didn't treat me with the seriousness I deserved."

Sandy replied, "I must admit that I wasn't very impressed by the laid-back cowboy and I had thought that today was going to be a trial, but would never let you know of my impression of you. It just wouldn't be proper or dignified. I may be a glorified piece of eye candy, but I chose this job and do my best at it."

Mr. Carmichael moved closer to Sandy and kissed her hand. "I am very happy with you Sandy and I'm sure our time together will be profitable for both of us. Last night you mentioned going to breakfast the next day." He held out his arm. "Are you ready to go?" Sandy took his arm and they walked to the elevator together.

Breakfast at Maisonette was a delight. They enjoyed croissants au beurre, fruit and yogurt with strong, thick hot black coffee. Sandy gave Mr. Carmichael a quick overview of the site and asked him where he would like to go first. As it was not too hot outside yet, he suggested a tour of the outside facilities.

When they had finished breakfast Sandy escorted him out to the beach. "This is one of the two beaches we have here at Betio Island." Off to the left a beach volleyball game was going on. Six of the girls were taking advantage of the more moderate morning temperatures. Since they had to have an over-all tan, they were naked with waterproof suntan lotion slicked on their fabulous bodies. Sandy noticed Mr. Carmichael getting excited and smiled to herself. Men are still men, no matter what.

"Is this part of their duties? Do they have to play nude volleyball every day? Oh, you can call me Ted."

"OK, Ted. No they don't have to, they want to. Because they need an all over tan or none at all, they do it nude. Also we girls have a more relaxed lifestyle here, you might say that it's acquired right from the start."

"Right from the start, Sandy?"

"Follow me and I'll show you what a girl first experiences when she comes to work here."

Ted was a little reluctant to leave the volleyball game with the bouncing boobies but he followed Sandy. She showed him the lifeguard, bar and equipment issue booth. They walked past the water treatment plant, the generator building and the solar power plant. Sandy led him to small nondescript coral colored building with a single door. This where my adventure began.

Sandy said, "New girls are first brought here from the airplane." She opened the door to let him in. The lights to the room came on as their movement triggered the sensors. The door clicked shut. Sandy's voice was steady and without emotion. "As you can see, there is no way to open the door. Sooner or later they go down the stairs."

Sandy was very careful as she led the way down the stairs into a plain room with a clothes rack and a door. "The girls are told to take off their dresses or they will be ripped off. As you might imagine RR girls don't wear bras or panties, so they are led or carried naked to where they receive this gift."

Sandy lifted the bottom of her short dress enough to show the brand on her thigh. Ted gasped and touched her now healed brand. Once he pulled his hand back, Sandy led Ted through the door and down a hallway to another set of metal stairs, this time leading up. "If the girls faint from being branded they are revived here. They are led or carried up to a special room where they receive a final welcoming gift."

"Don't worry, we're leaving these dismal surroundings." As Sandy walked ahead of Ted up the stairs, he could not help but see her pretty ass-cheeks peeking out with every step. When Ted reached the top of the stairs, Sandy took one look at his flushed face and asked if he was getting tired. She was grinning as he told her "no". Sandy led him into the narrow room that was the Bukakke room.

"The girls are chained to the ceiling and have men shoot cum from across and above them. Then they are cleaned up and are taken to their rooms where they will live for the next year. Pictures are taken of the girls while they hang here. They are pictures that they give to casino patrons for the next week while wearing scanty clothes that show all. All new employees undergo this initiation."

Mr. Carmichael thought about what he had been told by Sandy. "So as you can see, new girls are introduced to their new lifestyle right from the start. It's like getting into a cold pool. If you jump in you become acclimated to the water faster than if you inch in. There is nothing really cruel about it. All employees sign a contract that that allows this and more, but it's done without malice."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.