More Than Just A Job - Book I - Cover

More Than Just A Job - Book I

Copyright© 2007 by msboy8

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A story in 8 parts that tells of 2 women who find themselves in awkward positions and then their positions get really awkward. Many story codes, different for each chapter.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Tear Jerker   BDSM   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Enema   Exhibitionism   Doctor/Nurse   Body Modification   Needles   Slow  

Jeanie entered her room and noticed that the bathroom doors were both open. She tried to be as quiet as she could, having seen the sleeping mound on Sandy's bed. I know she has had a tough night, poor dear. I'll just let her sleep alone tonight and ask her about it when she wakes up.


The knocking on Sandy's door woke both women up. They were not moving very fast and the door to Sandy's room opened. Jackie poked her head in. She smelled the sex on Sandy's body. Jackie walked in and closed the door.

"I was going to ask if you had sex with our guests last night, but my nose tells me there is no reason to. Instead I'll just ask if you are OK. Hitosan and company just said you were indisposed when I saw them off this morning. They all had shit-eating grins and said that they were satisfied. So, are you OK?"

Sandy sat up in bed and groaned. "I think I'm OK. Does the phrase 'ridden hard and put away wet' mean anything to you?"

Jackie moved closer and saw the torn dress and the dried cum. "I knew I didn't like that Hito character and now I see why." Jackie just pursed her lips and shook her head. "Don't think that all hostess jobs are like that, they're not. Most of them are actually fun."

Jackie's demeanor turned serious. "You realize that you have to get tested by medical, don't you? It's just a precaution. Just shower and change before you go down Sandy, and take a few days off. I'll arrange it. You know where my room is, just come by if you want to talk."

Sandy groaned again and pushed herself out of bed. "Thanks Jackie, I'll do that now." Sandy took off her dress and earrings. She put the earrings away and dropped the dress on the floor. I don't know what to do with this torn dress. I wonder if they have a 'Good Will' on the island.

Walking naked into the bathroom, Sandy noticed that Jeanie was awake. "You just got off work, sis. Go back to sleep, love." Jeanie mumbled "g'night" and rolled over, going back to sleep. Sandy started the water in the shower, hotter than she usually used, but she needed to get really clean! She winced as the hot, almost boiling water washed over her shoulders and back.

Before she could change her mind Sandy closed her eyes and turned her face into the propane heated water. She held her face under the spray as long as she could and then backed up. The steaming water traveled over her chin and down her throat to her chest. Sandy wiggled her tits under the burning spray, trying to scald the cum and bad memories away. She finally had too much of the burning hot water and ducked under the shower spray to turn it off. This water should have scrubbed the filth away.

Sandy stepped out of the shower and went to the mirror. The mirror was steamed up from the hot shower, so she wiped it off with a hand towel. Now Sandy could see what the scalding water had done to her pretty face. Her skin was an angry red. The blotchy skin started on her forehead and trailed down to her chest. I hope this fades soon, I'm sure the doctor can help.

Sandy reentered the shower but she only turned the water on warm. She scrubbed her hair and body twice even though she hadn't seen any dried cum on her body. Now that I feel clean, I'd better get down to the doctor.

Worried about anyone she might meet in the halls, Sandy wore a dress that buttoned down the front with all of the buttons buttoned, and a ball cap that was pulled down to hide her face.

The nurse on duty, a buxom blonde, looked up as Sandy entered the small, yet stylish waiting room. She was a bit taken aback by Sandy's concealing attire and ushered her in through the inner door when she saw her unnatural red face. The nurse was calling for the doctor as she rose to meet Sandy at the inner door.

She steered Sandy into the examination room and had her hop up on the examination table. "Don't worry, the doctor will be right in and then we can get you fixed up. She'll need to examine you so please take your clothes off." The nurse gasped when Sandy's red skin was revealed.

The door opened and a middle-aged but still beautiful brunette with a compassionate smile, wearing a lab coat entered. Her smile did not fade as she saw Sandy's patch of red skin. "What happened to you, dear?" the doctor asked.

"Um, the shower was too hot I'm afraid. Oh, I also need to be checked for STIs." Sandy blushed and started to explain. "You see I was a Hostess for three Japanese gentlemen and things got out of hand."

"My name is Ann and you don't have to explain dear, those Orientals can be so polite and deferential one minute and violent sexual animals the next." She turned to address the nurse next. "We'll do a full work-up and get me some sunburn cream also." The doctor turned back to Sandy and looked at her burn carefully.

"This is not too bad, about like a minor sunburn. I'll give you some cream to put on it but there should be no lasting marks. Lukewarm showers until you heal and stay out of the sun. As for the other," she handed Sandy a urine sample cup. "fill this two thirds full and bring it back to me." She showed Sandy to the attached bathroom.

When Sandy had returned with the sample, she saw that Ann had extended the stirrups on the examination table and shuddered. "Not to worry dear, I just need to gather some samples. It won't hurt." She refreshed her smile of compassion and Sandy felt a little better. "Before you 'assume the position' I'll need to get a throat culture. Just open your mouth and try not to gag." The doctor snapped her rubber gloves while she waited for Sandy to get ready.

Sandy opened her mouth wide and managed to only gag a little when the swab tickled deep down her throat. Ann put the swab in a plastic tube and sealed it shut. She then patted the examining table. Sandy climbed aboard and wiggled around until she could set her feet in the stirrups. This left her vagina and rectum exposed for examination.

The doctor peered into her asshole first using a Duracell PROCELL medical flashlight. "I see some bruising and swelling but thankfully no tearing. It should be uncomfortable for a few days. No anal sex for a week, dear." Sandy felt the heat of a blush flood through her face. "This may hurt a little, try to be brave." The doctor rubbed a swab against the painful tissue in her asshole, but Sandy clenched her teeth and did not cry out. Ann sealed the swap into another plastic tube and said, "Brave girl. That wasn't too bad, was it?"

Ann then examined her vagina with the light. "Some bruising but again no tearing. Hold on dear, we're almost done." Sandy felt the touch of a swab deep in her vagina, then another one up high. "There, we are done. Why don't you get down and get dressed." Once Sandy was dressed, Ann opened the door to the examining room signaling the nurse that it was OK to come in. She took the tube of cream from the nurse and handed it to Sandy. The nurse gathered the samples and went out to start the testing.

"Apply the cream to the burned areas once in the morning and at bedtime. Stay out of the public areas of the casino while using the cream. As a matter of fact, it would be better if you stayed in your room. I'll have the STI test results for you this afternoon, but you will have to come in monthly for an HIV test. Just go back to your room and heal. Everything will be OK, Sandy."

Sandy hadn't told Ann her name, but the ladies here made up a small community and there couldn't be that many with auburn hair. She was also sure that the 'powers that be' would know the results before she did, it was in the casino's best interest. Saying goodbye to the doctor and nurse, Sandy hurried back to her room.

Once back in her room, Sandy changed the sheets on her bed, applied the cream to her burns, and lay on her bed naked and drifted off to a troubled sleep.


The screaming woke Sandy up and she bolted upright in bed. Her eyes opened to show a naked Jeanie with her eyes clenched shut tight, screaming at the top of her lungs and pointing at Sandy's bed. "Jeanie! Jeanie! JEANIE, STOP NOW!!" Jeanie's eye's popped open and her screaming started to die out. "Why are you screaming, Jeanie?" Before Jeanie could answer a loud pounding began on Sandy's door.

"I... I... I thought that you were dead, your face was so pale. What happened to you, Sandy?" Sandy ignored Jeanie and slipped on a short robe. She then opened the door still being thumped on. The door opened to reveal Jackie with a lot of Sandy's neighbors behind her in the hallway. They all looked concerned.

Sandy was quick to explain. "I had the shower too hot and burned myself. The doctor gave me some cream and suggested bed rest. Jeanie woke up later and came in. The cream on my face must have freaked her out and she woke me up with her screaming. That's all, no big deal. Sorry to trouble y'all." The girls returned to their rooms expressing relief and chuckling about the whole situation.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.