More Than Just A Job - Book I
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2007 by msboy8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A story in 8 parts that tells of 2 women who find themselves in awkward positions and then their positions get really awkward. Many story codes, different for each chapter.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Tear Jerker   BDSM   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Enema   Exhibitionism   Doctor/Nurse   Body Modification   Needles   Slow  

Sandy awoke to the gentle trilling of the phone. There was nothing harsh about the Waldorf-Astoria. She answered it and ordered their breakfast. Jeanie was turned away from her. Sandy woke her by rubbing her silky soft shoulder blades and back. Jeanie stretched and rolled over, raising her full lips to Sandy's, kissing her with passion. Sandy returned the kiss but then pulled away.

"We have a limo and a plane to catch; there is no time for fooling around, sorry. Our breakfast will be here in half an hour. Do you want to shower first or last?" Jeanie started to reply but Sandy knew what she was going to say. Sandy raised a slim finger, shaking it from side to side. Jeanie sighed, shrugged her pretty shoulders and headed for the shower. Sandy admired her bare butt as it swayed its way out of sight.

The two women were still dressed alike but in the aqua blue evening gowns. Sandy had thought over her objections and decided that they should wear them in place of the Studio Stripe halter dresses, which were a little soiled from dinner the night before. Breakfast was scrumptious, Eggs Benedict with all the trimmings.

They met Kelly early downstairs in the lobby, anxious to get their trip started. Kelly wasn't surprised to see them ready early, most of the new hires were eager to get started on their new lives. They were always over-ready, always chomping at the bit; a bit that they hadn't fully tasted yet.

The trip to the airport was uneventful. Kelly watched the two women as they climbed the boarding ladder in front of him. The dresses were not an issue, it was the high heels that delayed their ascent. Kelly didn't mind, it gave him longer to admire their supple legs. They will be most welcome at the casino. Kelly had told them that he would accompany them, having business at the casino. They were soon all seated very comfortably in plush seats, the single flight attendant reminding them of the need to buckle up for take off.

The jet lifted up and settled on a course west. The flight attendant offered the women passengers a refreshment. "Coffee, tea or..."

"Or you?" Sandy offered with a catty smile. The flight attendant blushed, unsure of how to answer. "Please bring two cups of Earl Gray tea please. OK with you, Jeanie?" Jeanie answered with a nod and a smile. The women were soon served their tea, Kelly declining a beverage. After consuming their tea Sandy and Jeanie were soon asleep, their breathing deep and slow. Kelly motioned to the flight attendant to recline the women's seats. She did that, then settled comfortably into Kelly's lap. Just one of MY fringe benefits. I should fly more often, thought Kelly.


Sandy woke with a dried out mouth and dizziness. It took her a moment but she recognized this feeling. The last time she had felt like this was when she was in high school. Some guys thought it would be fun to spike the punch with Roofies. Luckily only a few girls, including Sandy, drank the punch before the word about 'Roofies in the Punch' got out. The party was shut down and Sandy was taken home.

She had felt just like this when she had woken up later in her own bed. Sandy opened her eyes and groaned. She immediately checked to make sure that she had not been raped. She was relieved to find out she hadn't. The next thing she discovered was that Jeanie was in a seat next to her. They were loosely strapped into their seats, more for safety than restraint, and they were in another plane. Sandy decided to let Jeanie sleep longer, still blissfully unaware that they had been drugged.

Looking around the cabin Sandy took in the differences. This plane was not as quiet as the other had been and the cabin was different. There were only two seats in the smaller cabin, two seats instead of half a dozen. The hatch to the outside was smaller and there were interior doors in front and in back of the plain airline seats. Sandy reached the handle to the rear door and tried unsuccessfully to open it. The door was locked.

She felt steady enough to undo the straps holding her and stumbled to the door in front of her with a thump. The other door opened easily revealing a cockpit overlooking an uninterrupted ocean. The pilot was busy flying the plane but the copilot turned to the sound of the door opening. Sandy's jaw dropped when she saw that the man in the copilot's seat was Kelly!

Kelly smiled innocently at Sandy. He spoke preempting Sandy as her mouth opened, "Yes, you were drugged. Yes, this is another plane. No, you were not sexually abused. Let me explain, all of these things were done to get you both out of the country without passports. They are not ready yet. They will be sent to the casino when they are ready. The biggie, you were not raped because your contract says you will only have sex if you agree to it. Neither of you was in any condition to agree to anything."

"Just in case you are wondering, we still have about four hours to fly before we reach our destination." Kelly paused for a moment. Sandy couldn't tell if it was for breath or to cause anticipation. "Our destination is Betio Island of the Tarawa atoll chain, about as close to the middle of the Pacific Ocean as you can get. You'll receive a lengthier briefing later."

Sandy closed the door behind her and saw Jeanie starting to wake up. She knelt at Jeanie's side and lightly stroked her angelic face. Jeanie moaned and relaxed, her body going limp again. Sandy climbed back in her seat, fastening the straps. Slowly she slipped back into dreamland. Something tells me I had better get all the sleep I can.

Hearing someone screaming caused Sandy to wake. Her eyes popped open to see Jeanie tangled up tight in her straps, screaming and crying. For a second Sandy tried to get up, then realized she had strapped herself back in. She un-buckled the straps and went to her friend's side. Sandy tried to meet Jeanie's eyes with hers, hoping to calm her, as her hands touched Jeanie and tried to unbuckle her straps. Finally successful, she took Jeanie in her arms and rubbed her back.

The girl finally managed to voice some words, "We... we... we're on a dif... different plane, an... an... and I think we were drugged, too."

Jeanie was trembling. Sandy talked low into her ear, telling her what was happening and what she knew. The sound from the engines changed pitch and the plane began to lose altitude. Sandy buckled Jeanie back in, "We're landing now. Don't fret, I'll be right next to you." Sandy got back in her seat and buckled herself in. The women waited for the jet to touch down, their minds racing with ideas of what their new home would be like.

The jet finally landed. It only bounced once and then the engines screamed as they thrust in reverse to bring the plane to a halt. The engines stopped roaring, emitting just a dull growl as the plane taxied. The plane finally stopped and the engines ground to a halt. After the continuous rumble of the engines, it was deathly quiet.

Sandy un-buckled herself and helped Jeanie get loose. They stood, holding onto each other for support and stretching their tired muscles. With a rasp, the door to the cockpit opened. Kelly stood in the open doorway smiling at the 'twins'. "Are the two of you ready to begin your new lives? If you are, please follow me ladies."

Kelly climbed down the small ladder and held out his hand to help the women down. He then opened the door to the waiting limousine and ushered them in. Kelly sat in the front turning to look at the luxurious women. "Today is gonna be a little rough but I'm sure you will do well. All new RR girls have an 'initiation' when they first arrive."

He knew what Sandy was going to say before her mouth opened. "You are not required to perform any sexual acts, remember it's in the contract. You will be performing your first job in the casino tonight. It's not a job you will have to do always. Everyone who is employed by RR Entertainment has to perform this job before they move on to another job."

The casino complex was now in sight. The coral colored buildings were right on the beach. The hotel/casino jutted up into the skyline. He turned back to face the front, pointing the driver towards a smaller building to the right of the large building. The limousine pulled up next to a small coral-colored out building. Kelly stepped out, opening the door for Sandy and Jeanie. He then held the door to the building open, entering after them and closing it. The sound of a lock clicking shut echoed in the small building.

It took a moment for their eyes to adjust from the bright sunlight outside. Once it did, they saw a small room with a metal ships-type stairway leading down through a hole in the floor. Kelly brushed past them and went 'clang-clang-clang' down the stairs. They will come down eventually, they always do, he thought.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.