Katie's First Night - Cover

Katie's First Night

by fertile_kitty

This story is released under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial CC BY-NC license

Science Fiction Sex Story: A short story about one of the breeder girls having sex with one of the males a bit too quickly.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   First   Pregnancy   .

Katie drowsily opened her eyes but quickly came to attention as she easily noticed her surroundings were not those of her group's quarters. She looked over her shoulder in shock to see a beta male sleeping peacefully on his side facing her. He was one of the boys that she was chatting with last night at the orientation party in the lounge she remembered. Katie tried to remember more of what had happened last night but struggled to recall the details of what had happened other than the boy had been very aggressive last night flirting with her and that his advances were making her wet. Katie opened the bed sheet a little to see that she was completely naked underneath the covers, she began to realize what had happened that night as she lifted up the blanket a little more and saw that the beta male was also completely naked, his semi-hard cock resting on his thigh. Katie put a hand down between her legs and established what she had already guessed; she had sex last night with the beta-male sleeping across from her. Katie turned over and looked at the clock which read 7:15AM. She figured she might be able to make it back to the room where her group was in time before everyone woke up thus eliminating any notion that she was ever gone. Katie slipped quietly out of the bed and picked up her heels and the skimpy clothes she wore last night at the lounge. She quietly proceeded out of the room and then dashed down the long hall and through the maze of stairs and corridors back to her room, praying that someone would not catch her completely naked covering herself only with the rumpled clothes she had just picked up.

When Katie reached the door, she peered through the window to see if any of the girls were still awake. She breathed a sigh of relief as none of the girls had woken up from last night's first night of partying with the males. As she opened the door and tiptoed in, Katie felt extremely nervous as she silently walked naked past her friends and approached her bed. She reluctantly dropped her clothes exposing herself and lifted the sheets to try and sneak into bed.

"Katie?" asked a girl across the row as she opened her eyes further and got up to see Katie at the last minute climbing into bed, her underwear on the floor.

Katie went into panic and turned bright red as her breasts were exposed and the girl could clearly see her climbing into bed rather than climbing out.

"I... I... I just went to go pee," stammered Katie as she struggled to find any response that could seem plausible.

"Did you just get in here?" asked the girl not believing a word Katie said.

"No, I just went to the washroom," said Katie as she looked around and to her horror, saw girls waking up all around her from the sound of their conversation.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.