The Forgotten Guardians - Cover

The Forgotten Guardians

Copyright© 2007 by Tale Weaver

Chapter 5: The Protectors of Life

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 5: The Protectors of Life - Heed my words, this is the tale of five sacred elemental Guardians of Enthera. In times long past they fought to stop a unheard of evil. An evil which took the shape of a tree. From it came chaos and bloodshed. Wars were raged and the gateway that the darkness used to travel from the Realm of Time to the Realm of the Living was stopped. Alas due to a horrid spell, the Guardians forgot who they are and darkness is trying to reopen the gateway. May the Gods be merciful.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Consensual   Romantic   Magic   Gay   Fiction   Humor   Paranormal   non-anthro   Anal Sex  

Nickaly dashed at Windra, dodging in and out of sight, making it harder for Windra to pin point her. Hearing a crunch of snow behind him he quickly spun around and swung his blade just in time to stop the short sword but not the dagger. "Got ya." She snickered as she stabbed Windra in the chest.

"If you can play dirty then so can I." Windra winced as he took his right hand off the handle of his sword and dug his claws into her left arm and quickly ripped all the down to her hand, ripping off skin and muscle. As the skin and muscle fell to the ground it dissolved into a chunk of rotten flesh.

"Do you think that hurt?" Nickaly giggled as blood splashed to the ground.

"Why do you live?" Windra cursed as he pushed his sword forward.

"To taunt death!" She giggled as she pulled back and pushed the dagger deeper. Windra said nothing at her laughter but quickly moved his right hand into Nickaly's open chest wound and grabbed the rib bones and shattered them with a great clench of his fist.

"You may be immortal but you body is turning to dust." Windra said with a grin as he jumped away and blew the bone dust in his hand at Nickaly.

"You're right, so let's fix that shall we." Nickaly sighed as she cut off her arm up to the elbow with her short sword.

"Pretty... There's you dagger." Windra gagged with a wince as he pulled out the dagger and threw it at her.

"Thanks but I don't need it." She replied as he moved her head to avoid it, not even noticing the pool of blood her arm was making. "Huh I guess I should fix this..." She wondered as she noticed the blood around her. Then five muscle red tentacles burst from her arm with a burst of blood. The sight was so sickening that it made Windra gag at the very sight of the tentacles flapping about wildly.

"I would have an arm by now if you hadn't shattered my rune!" Nickaly snapped angrily at Windra's gagging face.

"Hehe what's wrong is this gross too?" She laughed madly as she ripped of her right arm with a burst of blood and tossed it to the ground as five more tentacles burst forth from the wound and dripped more blood.

The ground was turning a dark with dark blood and the stench of rotting fresh was pungent. "Windra... Do you know what powers I control?..." She snickered as she blew a toxic cloud at Windra, but he just waved his arm in front of him and blew it away with a summoned gust. Little did Windra know that the cloud was just to a distraction from the blood that was surrounding him.

"Your mine Windra!" Nickaly cried as her tentacle arms slammed into the ground.

"What the hell!" Windra barked as blood red tentacles shot from the ground and wrapped around his legs and arms. They moved like snakes, slithering and twisting around Windra's legs and arms. They moved up his chest, back and around his neck, not able to break free Windra had no choice but to relax his body or suffer more.

"Enjoy your last moments of pleasure my demon will take care of you. "Goodbye Windra, see you in hell!" She cackled madly as she pulled her arms tentacles out and walked away.

"I will... Umm." Windra tried to shout but a tentacle entered his mouth. Using as much strength as he could muster he looked down at the pool of blood and saw a face with three huge eyes with a black eye lids and pupils. Below those horrid eyes was an enormous mouth with light purple, transparent, jagged, teeth. Beyond the rows of teeth was a pitch-black abyss with an unmistakable slithering noise. Windra struggled to escape but the tentacles tighten and two traveled up under his robe and twisted around his nipples.

Windra moaned as they touched his chest and as one wrapped around his dick, it was pleasure that made him sick but the demon seemed to be sucking away his energy and life force. He moaned wildly as the tentacles began to suck on his body, the pleasure was driving him crazy and yet it was slowly killing him. Soon Windra was loosing consciousness after the demon sucked up Windra's organism and continue to suck away at Windra's body. As a tentacle slid into his ass it started a in and out rhythm causing a wave of pleasure so great that in knock Windra unconscious, even unconscious the demon didn't stop.

Deep with within Windra's subconscious was an enormous arena size platform. It had twelve stone pillars encircling it; many of which were broken. The whole platform had the hex diagram of harmony craved into the stone, which acted as water ways for the small natural spring in the center of platform, and when the water reached the end of the platform it poured into the endless sky in which the platform floated. Rising from the small spring was a stone table which hid the spring and allowed a person to meditate. Then there is the endless twilight sky and soft breeze that inhabit the realm, one might say it is paradise. Windra how ever, was on the far right side of the platform with a cloaked figure looming over him in disgust.

"What am I doing, this isn't me? I need to fight! Lunar I accepted your love and I shall never leave him, but I have no energy. I'm this demon's doll! I'm sorry Lunar I..." Windra sobbed to himself but stopped when he felt a punch to the cheek.

"You call your self a Guardian, what a disgrace." A voice that sounded just like his barked as Windra felt a foot slam down on his stomach.

"Open your eye!" The voice boomed. Weakly Windra opened his eye's to see his own face but with wild purple hair and deep blue cloaked body.

"Who are you?" Windra mumbled.

"Win'Co'Mo, the original Wind Guardian, your past life, and you call yourself a wolf demon?" He asked with a half laugh as he turned his back to Windra. At a closer look Windra noticed he wasn't on the ground, he was on the platform he had dreamt of many times before.

"You're right... I failed Lunar... I don't deserve this sword." Windra cried as he unsheathed his sword and examined it. He looked into his eyes in the metals reflection. He was a disgrace to his clan and himself.

"My blade is the finest, katana style, enchanted blade. You probably don't even know what a Katana is do you?" Win'Co'Mo snorted with great doubt in his voice.

"Aye I do, it's an ancient form of blade craftsmanship... So am I dead?" Windra barked back but just sighed afterwards, he didn't care anymore.

"Haha dead, a Guardian never dies, but you, you're loosing to that wench!" Win'Co'Mo barked. "Now get up and unleash the true power of the Wolf Clan's... I'm always with you Windra." He added after a moments of silence.

"What have I been thinking... Nickaly, I'm not done!" Windra boomed as he vanished from the platform and awoke, now filled with a wolf demons rage.

"Haha better, just needed a good punch." Win'Co'Mo laughed to him as he began to meditate on the platform, engulfed in a whirlwind.

As Windra awoke he quickly bit the tentacle that was in his mouth off and spit it to the ground. As Windra bite the tentacle the demon screamed and squeezed the tentacle around Windra's neck but Windra slashed it off with his claws. Windra now filled with rage slashed the tentacles that bound his arms off. Now the demon was screaming like a banshee and removed rest of the tentacles off and out of Windra and threw him against a tree.

"I'm not done with you..." Windra snickered with a grin as he stumbled to his feet. "Return to hell!" He roared as he pounced onto the blood demon and jabbed his right hand deep into the demon and cast a fire bomb in its body. As Windra jumped away a fountain of dark blood burst from its body causing a rain of blood. As the blood rained upon his body he laughed demonically as his eyes shifted to a deep red color, the demon had been released.

"Nickaly come back, we're not done!" Windra hissed as he became covered in rotten blood. There was no answer for a few moments but when the demon vanished in a black mist Nickaly appeared from behind the shadow of a fallen tree.

"How are you alive?" She demanded, but Windra said nothing but Windra gaze at stars.

"Listen to me damn you!" She snapped but still Windra gazed at the stars with no reply. Pissed Nickaly dashed at Windra with her short sword out and ready to cut Windra to pieces. As the blade was only inches away from his chest he knocked it out of her hand with his left arm.

"Let me show you why no one fights the Wolf clan's." Windra growled as he slammed his fist up into her body through her sword wound.

"Huh you still don't get..." Nickaly began to say as he threw her against the ground and broke her lower upper ribs with his hands. She now saw Windra's eyes, demon red, he had released it. She snickered to herself then licked blood from her lips.

"You covered me in blood of people you have killed and the blood of demon from hell!" Windra cooed with sweet venom as she grabbed his arm and dug her nails deep into his arm. "Fool" Windra sighed as he ripped the tiara from her forehead.

"Same here." Nickaly laughed with an evil grin at her left arm tentacles shot into Windra chest. "Bitch." Windra coughed as blood trickled down the tentacles. "We die together." Windra coughed as broke runes in his hands.

"Four runes left... You don't quit do you?" Windra hummed as the tentacles shot all the way through his chest as purple puff of mist blinded him. He still remained calmed and barely showed any pain. It was almost like me was enjoying it.

"Not much left Windra." Nickaly chuckled with a smile as blood trickled from her lips.

"Enjoy hell, Nickaly." Windra snickered as he crushed the last rune stones. "I'll drag you with me!" She boomed as he dug her nails deeper into Windra arm as she turned to bone.

"Goodbye Nickaly." Windra laughed weakly as he ripped her arm from his arm and fell backwards to the snow. He watched Nickaly turn to bone and cloak to rages, which then burst into black and purple flames.

"The gate of the Underworld has taken you." Windra said to himself as he fell back into the blood and snow and closed his eyes. "I love you Lunar." Windra cried as an eye tears rolled down his cheeks. The demon within him had been chained again and the real Windra had returned.

As Windra said "I love you Lunar" Lunar awoke, eyes back to their loving emerald glow and a smile grow of his face.

"I'll be damned he sent her back to hell." The voice laughed as he hopped down from the tree. He was a beautiful slim, slightly muscular young man with spiky silver hair with red roots, a cute young face with brown eye's that glimmered with life. Silver brows with red roots hovered above his soft eyes. He wore red full plated armor with a ruby pendent. He wore the scent of the summoning herbs, but not of death. Thorn could tell in an instance that this man was necromancer, a pure one. He wasn't tainted by evil like those from the Tantai Qendo massacre. He was defiantly one of interest to Thorn.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.