My Hot Camping Trip - Two BBWs

by Venus

Copyright© 2007 by Venus

Erotica Sex Story: Story of a straight BBW who meets a lesbian bbw, steamy, eroti,c passion in the wilderness. This is a woman's point of view or should I say feel.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   First   Oral Sex   BBW   .

This summer I was camping in the state park, when something happened to me that I have yet to tell anyone.

It was around midnight Friday night. The night was cool with a breeze unusual for this time of year. I had just had a bath in the near by stream and had started a fire to warm myself up.

Out of nowhere a beautiful brunette came up and asked if she could get warm by my fire.

She said her things had been washed down stream when she fell in the small rapids. I agreed to let her warm herself. She was about 30, short and had a slightly plump body.

She asked if it would bother me if she undressed and bathed her body in the heat of the fire. She slid off her shirt to reveal her large breasts. Her nipples were a dark pink and getting erect from the chilly night air. I tried not to look as she slid off her shorts.

She wasn't wearing any panties. Her pubic hair was brown and softly illuminated by the glow of the firelight. She was shaking as she stood in front of the heat. She bent over to warm her round ass, as she did she asked me if I liked it.

I felt my face flush with heat. I didn't know she saw me looking at her. I softly answered yes and she laughed at my embarrassment. She asked me if I had ever been with a woman before and I said no.

Then she told me she was lesbian. She asked me if I would rub her back so I could warm her skin up quickly. I did as she asked me to. Her skin was warm and soft. I watched the fire flicker off of her body and I realized I was getting quickly aroused. My pussy was wet. This startled me and I jerked my hands back.

She asked me what was wrong, I replied nothing. She laughed and told me it was ok, there was nothing to be ashamed of.She took my face into her hands and kissed me softly.

I felt my body quiver with delight. The kiss became deeper and she plunged her tongue into my mouth. Her tongue was soft, warm and inviting. I could feel the heat spread from my nipples to my by now very wet pussy.

I let my hands roam over her very voluptuous ass. It was soft under my hands. I pulled her hips into mine and just delighted in the totally feminine feel of her body. I kissed her neck with wet kisses and she shook with excitement.

She led me to the blanket by the fire. With her hands under my ass, she lowered me down onto the ground. She slid off my shirt and began caressing my large breasts. My nipples grew in her hot mouth. There was something so erotic by this very simple gesture. I ran my fingers thru her long dark hair.

I could feel my juices running down my swollen pussy and over my ass. She kissed me, leaving wet hot trails down my tummy. When she reached my thighs, she gave them a gentle nibble, I jumped and she kissed the bruised area. She ran her fingers over the softness of my pussy, opening it like a flower. Shejust sat there and gazed at my womanhood, telling me that I smelled and looked so beautiful. She ran her tongue over the opening of my pussy, softly at first, parting me.

Her tongue darted over my clit and she bit it gently, and then sucked it into her mouth. I was moaning and my hips were rising to meet her face, I just couldn't get enough. She plunged her probing tongue deep inside my wet cunt, exploring me like no one had ever before.

Using her hands, she pulled apart my pussy lips so she could get deeper inside of me.

Her finger slid in and she lifted me up to lick my ass. She had this thing about biting and I loved it. Fingering me still, she turned me over and began biting my ass cheeks. My ass was hot and red from her marks. Kissing my ass, she parted my cheeks to lick my asshole.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.