The Accidental Master - Cover

The Accidental Master

Copyright© 2007 by Lord Skies

Chapter 3: The Proposition

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 3: The Proposition - Meet Josh, just an average guy. Meet Angela, a beautiful independent woman. One day they meet and Angela has an overwhelming desire to be a slave for Josh. What would you do if one day a woman showed up and demanded to be your slave? It isn't as easy as you might think.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Mind Control   Fiction   Science Fiction   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Water Sports  

I woke to a beam of sunlight sneaking through a small crack in the curtains. Angela and Emily had spent the night with me while Kayla had insisted on sleeping alone.

Moving slowly, so as not to awaken them, I crawled out of bed and headed for the bathroom down the hall. After taking care of the usual morning routine, I headed downstairs to have some coffee.

When I got to the kitchen, I was greeted by a very jovial Kayla who handed me a cup of coffee and then leaned forward to give me a kiss on the cheek.

"Good morning, Master."

"Good morning, Kayla. We missed you last night."

"I am sorry, Master. If you had wanted me, I would have come immediately." she answered with downcast eyes.

I had an evil thought just then.

"Come immediately!" I ordered.

Kayla looked at me, the confusion evident on her face, but only for just a second, as she grabbed the counter and a small orgasm wash over her. Her face became flush and her body shook just a bit before she took a deep breath and seemed to get control.

While she recovered, I took a seat at the table, sipped my coffee and began flipping through the newspaper.

I noticed an article about an offer on one of the hospital systems in a neighboring county, and began to think how I might generate some business as part of that take-over. I must have gotten quite engrossed, because it was some time later before I noticed that Kayla was now kneeling on the floor beside me.

"Kayla?" I asked.

"Master, I'm sorry I didn't spend the night in your bed. I was just trying to give you some time with Angela and Emily, but I will not abandon you again."

"Kayla, I'm not upset with you," I replied. "I was just having some fun with you this morning. I thought you might enjoy a nice orgasm."

"I did Master, but it also scares me. I know, from watching Emily and Angela how happy they are with you, but also I see how much power you hold over them, and while a part of me longed for you to take me and use me and control me, part of me is now scared to death of you."

I looked at her with a question evident on my face and she continued.

"I was happy that Emily had found someone to replace her Master and I could tell from the first night I met you that you were a good man, someone who would treat her well. And while it was fun to play along, to be a member of your club, it was nice not to have the same issues that Angela and Emily have. To know that they can refuse you nothing, not even their lives. That is more than frightening."

"I knew I was playing with fire," she continued, "By hanging around you I knew this could happen. And something did happen, something changed yesterday morning that put us both in the hospital and now I know I can refuse you nothing, that I am bound to you as tightly as either of them. And even worse, I couldn't be happier."

Kayla started crying and was unable to continue, so I pulled her up off the floor and into my lap, holding her and hugging her, trying to think positive thoughts about the affection I had for her, for all the good she had done for me.

She lifted her head slightly and looked me in the eyes and I saw nothing but need and desire in her eyes. I leaned forward to kiss her and was surprised by the intensity of her kiss in return.

A few minute later, my robe was open and Kayla was naked and impaling herself upon my hard cock. She was already quite wet and aroused from her earlier orgasm, so in just a few strokes she was in the midst of her second orgasm of the morning.

About then Angela wandered into the kitchen. She had obviously been up for a while because her hair was wet from the shower and she was wearing only a towel around her head in that way only women can do.

"No fair!" Angela cried out seeing Kayla impaled upon me. "I need his cum to make it through the day and you are down here trying to steal it from me!" she added with a mock pout.

"If you make him cum, I'm just going to have to suck it out of you, so your choice, I can suck it out of him or I can suck it out of you," she continued with a twinkle and a challenge in her eyes.

Kayla grinned back at her, blowing her a mock kiss, and then she began to slide up and down in my lap, using her muscle to grip and massage my cock in the most exquisite way.

Angela, not to be outdone, stepped up behind Kayla, bent to kiss me over her shoulder. While this distracted Kayla, she also suddenly slipped a finger into Kayla's rectum, which pushed her over the edge and into another round of orgasms.

Somehow in the movement and Kayla's orgasm, my cock came out of Kayla. But a moment later, Angela was on her knees, taking me into her mouth, and a moment later I was filling her mouth with my cum.


The rest of the morning was filled with sexual innuendo and teasing, the women were all doing their best to tempt me into staying at home and in bed. More precisely, they wanted me to stay inside them! But I knew we all needed to try to get into some routine, so I ordered them to behave and to get ready for work.

I finally made it out of the house and enjoyed the ride into my office in the relative monotony of the commute and the drone of Morning Edition on NPR. I had rather gotten used to having the women in my head all the time, and for some reason my mind seemed clear this morning. I could still feel them all, but either they were leaving me alone or I was learning how to tune them out.

When I got to the office, Rebecca was already there and had the coffee pot going and a pile of messages and work on my desk.

"Good Morning, Josh," she called out as I entered the office.

"Good Morning, Rebecca," I replied.

"I wasn't sure you were going to make it in today, after I heard you were in the hospital. But something told me you would be here today so I tried to move things around so that you wouldn't get too far behind," she said.

I walked into the office and took a seat at the desk. I flipped through the messages, assigning a few of them to my staff, tossing a few in the garbage, making some notes so that Rebecca could deal with some others. When I was done I had three messages I needed to return myself.

"Rebecca, can you get me all the information you can about the hospital merger between Forsyth and Davie County Hospital?" I called out.

Usually, Rebecca answers immediately, but I got no answer. In fact it was unnaturally quiet outside the office. Too quiet, as it was now 8:30 and the rest of the staff were usually wandering in by now.

I stood and looked out the door and found the office deserted. There were people's things strewn about, but no actual people. I walked over to the front door and peeked through the small window to see what was going on outside and saw the parking lot was full of my employees.

My first instinct was that the staff was playing some kind of joke on me, or they had some present or surprise for me outside. But then some kind of warning went off in my head and I immediately felt Emily in my head.

"Master, the man who came to the house is waiting for you outside!" she suddenly exclaimed in my head.

A moment later, Kayla and Angela were there as well. They all agreed with Emily's assessment, but interestingly, none of them thought I was actually in danger, but just that some deception was being used.

I grabbed the golf club that I kept in the office, the nearest thing I had to a weapon at the time, and then slowly opened the door, making sure to stand behind it as I opened it.

Sure enough, there was the man who had shown up at the front door yesterday afternoon. He was wearing the same brown jacket that he had worn then, but otherwise appeared to be carrying nothing, not even the umbrella he had used yesterday.

"Hello Josh," he said when I opened the door. "May I come in so that we may speak in private?"

"What is going on here?" I asked. "Who are you and why is everyone standing around outside."

"Precisely why I need to talk to you," he replied. "Let me start by introducing myself. My name is Virgil Williams and I happen to be a bit of a hypnotist. Everyone here is fine; they just think there is a party going on out here in the parking lot, a celebration so to speak."

I looked at this man closely. He appeared relaxed and calm and not at all afraid of me.

"Why are you doing this?" I asked him.

"I needed to speak to you in private. There are some things that I think neither of us wants discussed in public. Now, may we go inside your office and speak and let these people get back to their work?" He answered.

Stunned at what I was seeing in the parking lot, I nodded slowly and opened the door behind me. I figured that if I could get him in an enclosed space, there was a reasonable chance that I could use my 'power' to influence him.

"My office is over this way," I said as I closed the door behind me, motioning him toward my office.

He walked in and I closed the door behind us so that the staff would know not to disturb us when they returned.

"So why did you hypnotize my staff?" I asked.

"Because I thought you would prefer that they didn't know about the pheromone that you secrete that can bend people, especially women, to your will," he answered.

A bit shocked that he knew this about me, I felt my heart beat increase and I could sense Angela sit up and start paying closer attention to our link. I tried to put on my best poker face and try to find out just how much he knew.

"That is interesting, but I am pretty sure that what you did to my staff would be illegal. Probably falls under kidnapping," I speculated.

"I have no doubt you're correct," he replied, "But nothing ill will come to them. They will forget what happened and return to work and nothing else will come of it. On the other hand, the three women in your house seem to be thoroughly enslaved to you."

"I'm sure they would be happy to tell you that I have done nothing to them," I replied.

"And I am sure that they would tell me anything you wished, and they would believe it to their very core, but come now Josh, I didn't come here to banter about words, I came to make you an offer, one that could make you a very rich man indeed and make all your employees very rich indeed," he answered.

"Alright, I listening," I said.

"You've built yourself quite a business here," he began, "And I can tell you that your new found abilities had nothing to do with it. You had a great business model, you do good solid work and you deliver results, all the keys to a successful business. In fact, I looked over your business a couple of years ago and we considered trying to buy you out then, but figured that you wouldn't want to sell and that a hostile take-over would sour employee morale."

"So what has changed?" I asked.

"You changed. And now I'm willing to pay an exorbitant price for your business and a small favor."

He said that last phrase with a note of sadness in his voice that caught my attention. He paused and when he saw that I was studying him intently, he continued.

"I have a grand-daughter, Dr. Halden. She is the only grandchild I have. Her parents, my son and daughter in law, were killed in a car accident when she was quite small. My wife and I took her in and raised her, but then my wife died of breast cancer when she was nine, and while I tried my best to raise her, a grand-father as a single parent, even a rich one, is not the best way to raise a girl."

He paused again, took a deep breath and continued.

"Early on, I knew she was struggling, but she was as rebellious as I was as a child. Headstrong and dangerous she was. I tried to get her into counseling many times, but she always refused. Soon, she was into drugs and partying, getting arrested several times and always shunning my help when I offered it. Repeated attempts at counseling had no affect and her psychiatrists had a common theme, she was depressed and was using drugs and alcohol to avoid facing her issues."

I nodded when he looked up again, noting the pain and the tears in his eyes. It was a story I had seen many times in my medical career. People with depression often turned to drugs and alcohol. It made no difference if your father was a billionaire or homeless, that was a vicious cycle that was nearly impossible to break.

"Then a few years ago, I came across an account of a man who seemed to control several women, to have true mind control over them. He had died in a car crash, but his mate survived, unlike some of the other women who had been under his control. I think you know her, Emily is her name."

I blinked. Emily had led this man to me?

"No, Master! I swear!" I heard her cry out in pain. "I would never betray you!"

I thought reassuring thoughts to Emily, angry at myself for forgetting that even my thoughts and emotions could cause great pain for the women in my life.

"I think you know the answer to that question," I answered deliberately. "You were at my house yesterday, you know that she was there. This doesn't impress me, that you can drop names."

He nodded.

"Of course, I wasn't intending to impress you, just to let you know how I came to be here. See, as I learned more about what had happened to her from her hospital stay as she recovered from the accident, I kept an eye out for anyone who might come along and seem to have a similar effect on her. I wasn't sure if the effect only occurred in susceptible people, so I really had no idea if this would even work, but to my great pleasure, she met you a few days ago."

He paused and took a breath.

"This is very hard for me to ask, but I have no other hope, Dr. Halden. I want you to meet my grand daughter and bring her under your control. Specifically, I want you to make her your slave, to become addicted to you so she will not longer be addicted to drugs."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.