The Accidental Master - Cover

The Accidental Master

Copyright© 2007 by Lord Skies

Chapter 1: The Kayla Connection

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 1: The Kayla Connection - Meet Josh, just an average guy. Meet Angela, a beautiful independent woman. One day they meet and Angela has an overwhelming desire to be a slave for Josh. What would you do if one day a woman showed up and demanded to be your slave? It isn't as easy as you might think.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Mind Control   Fiction   Science Fiction   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Water Sports  

As the sun slowly set, I watched the Yadkin River turn a deep burgundy, the sky reflected on its slow moving waters. I took a sip of my bourbon and sighed, relaxing into the lounge chair on the patio of Kayla's house that overlooked the river below.

I was tired after a very long day of packing up my house and moving into our new home. Angela had packed up her house as well and was still settling into one of the bedrooms upstairs. Kayla was helping her unpack while Emily was working on dinner.

I had offered to help, but apparently, being a man, I was less than useful. Of course their excuse was that they could sense that I was tired and they all absolutely refused to let me do anything. Emily had fixed me a drink and ushered me out of the house. She made sure I was seated with my drink in hand, given me a soft kiss on the cheek and then disappeared back into the house. I was left to kick back, rest and enjoy the sunset.

I took another sip of my bourbon and thought about everything that had happened to me. As I did, I recalled that I hadn't heard from Jonathan. I wondered if he had been able to talk to the neuropsychiatry specialist about Angela's PET scan. I started to get up and go write myself a note to call Jonathan tomorrow, when I sensed that Emily was already writing it down and placing it on my briefcase.

I smiled. There were definite benefits to being so closely linked to someone. That was a minor one, I thought, as I let my mind drift back to the events of last night.


As I climbed into my car, I looked back at my house. It was a nice house; it had even been a nice home, one where I had lots of memories. But my life had changed and that house was no longer my home.

I was on my way to create a new home, with three beautiful women who were bonded to me so tightly that I couldn't begin to image a life without them. I could feel them in touch with me all the time. I could sense their emotions and needs. And I had some kind of hold over them that I didn't understand.

When we arrived home, we all piled into the house, the girls tossing the bags they had packed while I had been distracted onto the floor. Emily had disappeared upstairs while Angela and Kayla pulled me into the kitchen. I had assumed that Emily would be joining us in a moment, but when she didn't return, I sensed that they had planned something for tonight.

Now that I was paying attention, I could sense a heightened sense of arousal in Angela and Kayla, and when I concentrated on Emily, I could sense that her level of arousal was incredibly high. Instead of ruining the surprise and the mood, I decided to play along and let them have their fun. Something told me that I was going to enjoy it.

A few minutes later, Angela took me by the hand and led me to the base of the stairs. She didn't say a word, but the anticipation was so thick that it was almost palpable. She kissed me softly on the cheek and then motioned me up the stairs.

I looked at her for a moment. I worried for just a second that she might be jealous, worried that she might be losing me, but I saw none of that. All I could see in her eyes was love, all I could feel was a deep and profound love. Smiling to her, I started up the stairs to face my fate.

Emily was in standing in the doorway to the master bedroom, the soft light of candles in the room illuminating her from behind. Her long dark auburn hair was draped around her head and framed her face like a ring of dark fire. She was wearing a dark blue chemise and the light from the room was enough to silhouette her lithe figure through the thin silky fabric.

She smiled as I approached her and posed as I drank in the sight of her. I reached out to softly caress the side of her face and she tilted her head into my hand. I cupped my hand around the back of her head and pulled her to me, kissed her firmly. Her lips parted and I pressed my tongue forward and explored her mouth as I pressed my body against hers.


I faintly heard Emily moan and then I connected with her as I had done with Angela earlier. It was like a switch had been thrown and I was suddenly feeling everything twice as intense as I had. I could feel my need and her need, my desire and her desire, my hardness and her wetness. They were all blurred together into a mix of emotion and sensation, a dark cloud of lust that obscured everything.

I swept Emily up into my arms and carried her into the bedroom, lightly tossing her onto the bed. I quickly stripped out of my clothes and crawled onto the bed beside her. I kissed her passionately and she met me with an equal passion. And while her kiss was forceful and intense, it was also apparent that she was completely surrendering to me. Her pleasure flowed through me and she savored the sensations and how they were being amplified in her mind by her complete surrender to me.

Our lust soon overpowered my desire to pleasure her before we consummated our relationship. Within a few minutes, she was pulling me on top of her, grabbing me and placing me at her entrance. I tried to hold out, tried to tease her and torment her, but she arched her back up in a move that astounded me with its flexibility, and she impaled herself on me.

As I entered her, I marveled at the sensation of her. Sex with Angela was great, she was very tight and muscular, and Kayla had been wet and ready, but with Emily, the sensation that I felt most was heat. She was hot, hotter than I had ever encountered. She felt like a sauna, or a very hot shower, and a shudder of pleasure ran through me when I was buried within her.

Emily's first climax of the evening hit her at that moment. Looking back I wonder if the shudder of pleasure I had felt had been enough to push her over the edge. And as I recollect, I am pretty sure that Kayla and Angela were linked in with us as well, even though they denied it the next morning.

With the entire sensory overload, it was only a few thrusts later until I was joining Emily in orgasm. And the sensation of heat around my cock only increased, to the point that I would have wondered whether she were running a fever if I had been capable of any organized higher thought activity. Emily wrapped her arms and legs around me and shuddered through her climax, pulling me tightly to her until I finally collapsed on top of her. We lay like that for a few minutes until I rolled us over so that she was lying on top of me. A moment later I was drifting off to sleep and Emily was breathing softly and evenly in her sleep.


I awoke sometime later that evening, the fog of the lust and emotional overload had cleared from my brain. I shifted slightly in the bed, trying to get comfortable, when I bumped up against another warm body. I immediately sensed that it was still Emily in my arms, and Angela wrapped around me from behind. I searched for Kayla and felt that she was curled up behind Emily.

The protest of my bladder, which had probably woken me reasserted itself about then. I tried to shift quietly out of the bed, trying to avoid awakening anyone, but as soon as I moved, Emily gripped my hand tightly to her breast, and Angela gripped me tightly around the waist

I had to work to disengage myself from their embraces, but I was finally able to get out of the bed and into the bathroom. A moment later and a liter or so lighter, I wandered down the hall to get a glass of water from the mini-bar. I flopped down into a chair that was situated in the large window on the back of the house and looked out over the river which was bathed in soft silvery moonlight.

Watching the light reflecting off the rippling river was mesmerizing and I sat and stared for some time, fascinated by the patterns and the serenity of the sight. I must have dozed off watching, because the next thing I knew, I was being shaken awake by Angela who appeared to be framed in a golden light.

"Master, who were you talking to?" she asked.

I must have appeared as confused as I was feeling, because a moment later when Emily appeared she asked why I looked so lost.

"Well, Angela seems to think I was talking in my sleep," I answered.

"We all heard you, Master. We could hear you talking to someone in your dream, and we could hear what sounded like a woman answering, but it wasn't us or Linda and we couldn't understand what she was saying," Emily replied.

Angela nodded and added, "You kept telling her not to worry, that everything was going to be alright. You told her that if you commanded her not to be addicted then she wouldn't be."

I had no idea what they were talking about, I couldn't remember if I had been dreaming, but I couldn't recall anything if I had been. Besides what they were saying couldn't be true. It couldn't be that easy to overcome this problem. When I had tried that with Angela, it had caused her incredible pain and discomfort.

Kayla appeared then shaking her head.

"I don't think that will work," she said, "I know that Emily and her Master tried several different things, but nothing would break the bond between them. Of course, I also think that subconsciously neither Emily nor her Master wanted it to work."

That last statement made me pause. Did I want Angela and Emily to be free? Did I have some perverse desire to have women enslaved to me?

If I were going to be honest, I would have to say that some part of me did want them to stay dependent on me. If for no other reason, the sex had been incredible just with Angela, but throwing Kayla and Emily into the mix and the sex was almost lethal.

Angela chuckled. "But what a way to die!" she said softly as she sensed my thoughts. "I have to admit that I am still a little scared of everything that has happened, Master, but I don't want this to end. It has been a dream come true for me."

Emily started crying at that point. "Master, please don't cure me. Losing my first master nearly killed me, losing a second would kill me. I haven't felt so complete since the day he died and I lost our child. Please don't cure me or leave me," she begged.

Angela and Emily both dropped to their knees, one on either side of me and hugged my legs, pressing their faces to my skin. Their warm tears trickled down my leg and I reached out to stroke their soft hair, mesmerized by how similar my feelings were toward both of them.

Kayla stood in front of me and watched her sister and Angela seem to draw comfort from touching me and from my touch. I looked up at her and saw the unspoken question in her eyes, I nodded and a moment later she was kneeling between my legs, one arm wrapped around the women on either side of her.

And for the first time I began to glimpse our future with Kayla. She had been affected by my pheromone, but she hadn't been enslaved by it. She had been able to enjoy some the nicer aspects of it and had not yet had any of the signs or symptoms of withdrawal. I thought that she was much more like Linda, but that she wanted, even needed to be a part of our family. With her, we made a complete circle, a big circle no doubt, but a complete circle.

Folks like Linda might orbit around us, interacting with us from time to time, but she would never be an integral part of our family. And I realized then that I truly believed that we were a family, a functioning unit designed to support each other and love each other. We might have kids in the future, we might have even more complicated relationships, but we would be the core family.

I reached out and grabbed Kayla's arms and pulled her to me and created a giant hug around Emily and Angela. Emily and Angela wrapped their arms around me and Kayla and we just sat there and savored the incredibly warm and loving feelings that we all shared at that moment.

Well, at least for a little while. We did eventually make it back to the bed and slept late the next morning.


The next morning I awoke to a porn scene and every male's fantasy. I had a blond and a brunette each sucking on my cock, taking turns seeing who could take it deep into their throats and then hold it there for the longest time. I knew that Angela was quite talented in the deep throat department, but Emily was giving her quite a run for her money. One would take me into their throat and then bob softly until they had to come up to get a breath, then the other would take her place and try to do better.

Angela seemed to be winning as she could breathe slowly through her nose even while my cock was in her throat. So, while she tended to last longer than Emily, Emily seemed to be trying harder to get me to come. She would bob slowly on my cock and swallow each time, creating some very interesting sensations. And then she started humming as she held me deep. Angela started trying to imitate her, but it seemed to interfere with her ability to breathe to do that, so that once she came up coughing and gagging, she quit trying.

I figured that they were having some competition so I tried to cooperate by holding off as long as I could. I tried to think about work, tried to think about my 9th grade Latin teacher who once threw an eraser at me. But the sensations, both visual and tactile were just too much to resist and in a short period of time I was sending my come deep into Emily's throat.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.