The Accidental Master - Cover

The Accidental Master

Copyright© 2007 by Lord Skies

Chapter 15: The Tenth Night

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 15: The Tenth Night - Meet Josh, just an average guy. Meet Angela, a beautiful independent woman. One day they meet and Angela has an overwhelming desire to be a slave for Josh. What would you do if one day a woman showed up and demanded to be your slave? It isn't as easy as you might think.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Mind Control   Fiction   Science Fiction   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Water Sports  

I slept long and hard once we finally got in bed. The adrenaline from the night was gone and having Angela in the bed, naked beside me, her warmth comforting me, made my sleep the sleep of a small child.

When I awoke, though, I found that warm soft flesh surrounded me. Angela was still in my arms, I was still curled around her and I slowly inhaled the now familiar scent of her hair. But there was also someone plastered to my back, another warm soft body curled around me.

I concentrated for a second and realized that it was Kayla curled around behind me. She was still asleep and had crawled into bed with us because she had started to feel an intense need to be near us.

Angela on the other hand, was awake, but had been laying very still in order to let me sleep as long as I could. Now that she knew I was awake, she started to rotate her ass slowly against my crotch.

In seconds, I was hard, my cock nestled in the crack of her ass. The stimulus of her rubbing her ass against me and the thought that Kayla was laying behind me, as naked as Angela was soon overwhelmed my brain and my lust surged forward. I felt an overwhelming need to have both of them, regardless of the consequences, which entered and left my mind as quickly as water through a sieve.

I shifted slightly so that my erection slid between Angela's legs and along her slit. I then began to slowly massage her breast with my hand, rolling her nipple between my fingers. She responded with a loud moan and I felt her growing wetter along her slit. I reached down and found her clit, rubbing it lightly, making small circles as I began to slowly stroke my cock between her legs.

About then, I felt Kayla stir behind me, stretching along my back, her hands roaming over my body as she squirmed awake. Angela took this momentary distraction to quickly roll over and face me, kissing me deeply. She maneuvered herself so that my cock was at her entrance and then she reached down between us to guide it into her very hot and wet sex.

Meanwhile, Kayla had started nibbling on my ear, whispering into it.

"That is so hot," she whispered, "You two are so sexy and I am so wet."

I felt her hand slide down my back and then between her legs, and I felt, through our connection, that she was now fingering herself. I grabbed Angela's ass and pulled her hard to me, driving deep into her and she swung her leg over my legs and hooked Kayla's, pulling her leg over mine so that I was now trapped between the two girls.

Soon we were a writhing mass of sex, moving for the pleasure of all. Angela would thrust to meet my thrust and Kayla was fingering herself in sync with our thrusts. In and out, back and forth, over and over we went, each driving the others onward, and through our connection, our lust creating a feedback loop that quickly rose to a peak and then exploded, both physically and emotionally.

Just as Angela reached her orgasm, Kayla cried out in my ear and between the two of them, my orgasm built and I exploded into Angela, filling her with my cum. My vision dimmed with the intensity of the sensation and I struggled to maintain consciousness, trying to focus my thoughts on the world around me, feeling the many people to whom I was connected and noticing that my connection with Emily was incredibly strong. I felt her responding to our passion and feeling a small orgasm as she sat at the desk of her job.

"I can't wait to join you there tonight, Master," she whispered to my through our connection.

I slowly withdrew and concentrated on the two women in bed with me who were still struggling to catch their breath. I rolled slowly onto my back, both women accommodating my movement and ending up with their heads laying on my shoulders. They curled around me, each throwing a leg over one of my legs, each a perfect mirror of the other. It was incredibly comfortable and it felt so right, but also like something was still missing.

I must have dozed just a bit as we lay there because the next sensation that my mind processed was the warm sensation of a mouth on my cock. I quickly looked down and saw the auburn hair of Kayla spread around my lap and her warm mouth cleaning my cock of Angela's and my spendings.

In a few seconds I was as hard as a rock, which only seemed to encourage Kayla to suck harder and to bob her head faster.

Angela then began to lightly kiss my neck and chest where her head was, kissing her way up to my lips, lifting her head and giving me one of her heart warming smiles before lowering her head, our lips meeting, and kissing me with such passion that I almost lost control and came in Kayla's eager mouth.

We kissed for a while, time having lost all meaning at this point, until I felt the effects of Kayla's mouth pushing me to the point of no return.

Angela chose this moment to lower her head, draping my face with her sweet smelling hair, and whispered into my ear, "Cum in her mouth, Master!"

And I did. I felt like a water main bursting, the pressure was so intense and the release so incredible, that I quickly filled her mouth. I felt her begin to swallow repeatedly, taking the head of my cock into her throat and swallowing again and again, coaxing as much of my cum out as she could, until the sensations became unbearable and I cried out.

I tried to pull away, but with Angela laying on my chest and Kayla on my legs, grinding her sex against my thigh, it was difficult to move. Kayla did take the hint though and eased her ministrations until the sensitivity of my cock had returned to near normal, but she did work diligently to keep me hard the whole time.

Then, when I was mostly recovered, she slowly slid up my body, kissing along the way, until she was positioned over my cock. I felt Angela reach down and take hold of my cock and rub it up and down along Kayla's slit as she began a running commentary in my ear, using a low husky voice that oozed sensuality.

"Do you feel how hot and wet she is, Master?" she breathed in my ear. "Are you ready to have her tight sex wrapped around your wonderful cock?"

She had placed the head of my cock against Kayla's opening and was watching everything as she whispered in my ear.

"It is so incredible, watching her lower herself onto you. I can almost feel it myself," Angela moaned in my ear. "Oh God, I can feel it!"

And I could feel her connection with me intensify as indeed the pleasure and lust the three of us were creating was being amplified as it was shared among us. I felt Kayla settle all the way down on me and begin to slowly rotate her hips as she ground against me, and through our link I could feel the incredible sensations this was creating in both of us, and then shared with Angela who mirrored them back to us.

Kayla then began to ride me, sliding up and down, rapidly reaching her point of release in just a few strokes, and I could feel her wetness spreading between us as the muscles in her cunt squeezed and massaged my cock.

"Oh God, you have got to quit long enough for me to drive home," I heard Emily direct towards us as an orgasm washed over her, just from her connection to us.

And as I thought of her, I could also feel Linda, laying in my bed in my house, masturbating herself to another of many orgasms she had experienced through our connection.

But while I was distracted by Emily and Linda, I didn't notice that Angela had slipped down along side of us. However, when she began to lick along my cock and where it joined with Kayla, my attention immediately returned to the women at hand.

Kayla immediately raised her head and cried out her pleasure and I moaned loudly as I was still very hard and excited. Kayla, while she still lay on top of me and held onto me tightly, did begin to rhythmically contract her sex around me. Soon, she and Angela had a rhythm worked out so that they were licking and squeezing my cock in sequence, quickly raising my excitement level.

Then Angela took a finger and slid it into Kayla's anus as she licked around our joining. Kayla immediately began to come, this unexpected intrusion pushing her over the edge. I could feel Angela rubbing up and down along the thin membrane that separated my cock from her finger, and between that sensation and the writhing of Kayla on top of me, I reached my peak and began to pump my cum into her.

Angela must have been fingering herself with her other hand throughout this, because she also cried out as I felt her come, causing her to withdraw her finger and tongue as she rolled to the side and rode out her orgasm. And then I felt Linda and Emily both have their release, simultaneously calling out "Oh Master!" across our connection.

I closed my eyes and concentrated on the feelings of love I had for Angela, and the newer feelings I was quickly developing for Kayla and Emily, and the deep friendship I had for Linda. I thought for just a second that I should try to sort out my feelings for each of them, because I couldn't love them all, but just as quickly I felt the four of them pour their feelings of love back to me, and understanding exactly what was happening with us was suddenly incredibly unimportant.

We probably would have lain there all evening, at least until Emily got home and followed through on the erotic images she was thinking about me, until two things happened.

One, we all heard a loud scream through our link. None of us could place it or where it originated. Angela seemed to think it was a man's scream or terror, so I quickly tried to sense Jonathan, and while I didn't have a connection with him like I did the women, I did get a very definite sense that he was fine.

The second thing that happed, though it was only a few seconds after we heard the scream, was the phone rang. While this sounded like an innocent enough occurrence, I immediately felt Kayla tense and then stretch toward the phone.

"It must be important, since the service allowed it to ring through," she said apologetically.

"Hello," she said softly as she answered the phone, "Yes, he is here. May I say who is calling? Please hold."

"Master, I think you need to take this," she whispered in my ear, holding her hand over the receiver, "It is the police detective from earlier."

I took the phone and kissed Kayla on the cheek before she and Angela left the bed and headed for the bathroom.

"This is Josh," I said, answering the phone.

"Dr. Halden, this is Ken Tumolski, the detective from earlier today," I heard over the phone. "I wanted to let you know that I think we have the guy who broke into your house. We got a call from a woman a few hours ago who came home to find her roommate in bed with a man. When neither of them moved when she walked in, she ran to check on them, and then called us."

He paused here and I waited for him to continue, the silence growing longer until I finally said, "And how does this relate to the break-in at my house?"

"Well, when one of my guys showed up to check out the situation with the EMT's, he found the bag that you reported missing this morning. He immediately called in a crime team and his prints match those found on your door and in your house."

"You said they weren't moving, though," I replied, my inflection indicating my confusion.

"Yes, it really is quite strange, you see both the man and the woman were naked and appear to be comatose." He replied, again pausing and letting the silence grow and I realized he was fishing for answers, seeing if I knew anything about this.

"That is very strange," I said, "Were there any signs of drug abuse or an overdose?"

"Not that we could find," Ken answered, "Was there anything else in the bag we should know about?"

"Are you asking if I had any drugs in my bag, detective?"

"I'm sorry," Ken replied, "but I have to ask. I hate doing it, with what you did for my family and all, but I am a cop and I need to know why he took your bag and how he ended up in a coma."

"I understand, Ken," I said slowly, "But to answer your questions, I did not have any medications or drugs in my bag. Just some clothes and files from the office."

"Well, that's all we found in there, but I'll need you to come down and see if you recognize this guy and look through your bag to see if anything is missing."

"When do I need to come?"

"It would be good if you could come down tonight, Sir," he answered.

"I'll be there in about twenty minutes, Master," I heard Emily through our mental link, "Then I can drive you to the police station and we can pick up Angela's car."

"Alright Ken, we'll be there in about an hour if that works for you." I replied over the phone.

"Why don't we meet at the hospital where the perp is being kept?" he answered and when I agreed, he gave me his cell phone number with instructions to call when we arrived and he would meet us outside the ICU.

About then, Angela and Kayla returned from the bathroom, looking much refreshed.

"I'll go with you and Emily to the hospital," Angela announced.

I looked at her, surprised at her initiative, but the look in her eye told me that it was just her protective instincts driving her to watch out for my better interests.

"And since we aren't going to stay in bed, I'm going to head over to the restaurant to check on a couple of things. I want to make sure the chef is doing alright since this is the first time I've left him alone since we opened," Kayla added.

I assented to their plans knowing that I had no hope of changing their minds and headed off to the shower while they fixed a quick bite of dinner for us.


When Emily arrived, Angela and I were waiting on the front drive. It was an unusually warm evening, the warm wind promising the rebirth of spring, but also the reminder of the bareness of winter. As we climbed into the car, I again felt Emily react to my presence, and watched as she shuddered with pleasure.

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.