The Accidental Master
Chapter 13: The Ninth Day

Copyright© 2007 by Lord Skies

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 13: The Ninth Day - Meet Josh, just an average guy. Meet Angela, a beautiful independent woman. One day they meet and Angela has an overwhelming desire to be a slave for Josh. What would you do if one day a woman showed up and demanded to be your slave? It isn't as easy as you might think.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Mind Control   Fiction   Science Fiction   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Water Sports  

I'm not sure if it was the phone ringing or the warm mouth on my cock that woke me, but the phone was irritating me and interrupting an otherwise wonderful blowjob. I reached over and grabbed the phone, knocking the base to the floor in the process. I brought it to my ear and groggily spoke.

"Hello?" I heard over the phone.

"Hello." I answered, not very pleasantly.

"Josh! Sorry to wake you but I need you to stop by the lab on your way into work. I want you to take a look at what I've found and see if you can make any sense of it." He said quickly.

"I assume this is about that project you have been working on?" I asked, hesitant to say much over the phone.

"Yes it does, and I think I may have made some progress," he answered.

"Alright," I answered, "I'm not going in to the office until later this morning, but I'll make it a point to stop in around ten if that's alright with you."

"Sounds great. I'll have finished rounds by then and will meet you in the lab." He answered.

"See you then." I answered and hung up the phone.

Meanwhile, Angela had been hard at work, the telephone had only delayed the inevitable and soon I was filling her mouth with the fluid that she so deeply desired.

Angela moaned softly as she swallowed and then she slowly crawled up the bed to lie on top of me, kissing my skin lightly along the way.

"Good morning, Master," she said as she reached my face and lightly kissed me.

"Good morning, my dear Angela," I answered as I returned her kiss passionately.

"I'm sorry the phone interrupted my morning wake up call, but I'm glad we were able to get it in this morning. I've missed it the last couple of days."

"I have too, and maybe if we did this more we could stop having sex on the front porch. Besides, if we keep having sex in front of Linda, she's going to become addicted as well. I mean what would you do if you had to share with someone?" I asked with mock horror in my voice.

"I would gladly share my master with whoever he asks me to share. I would be overjoyed, in fact, for you are such a wonderful man and master that you deserve more than just one slave, I think a whole harem would be about right."

She said it with a gleam in her eye that made it less of a joke and more of a threat. I could see that a definite part of her believed that it was true.

Before I could ask more about her thoughts on the matter, she kissed me quickly on the cheek and slipped out of bed.

"I've got class in an hour, so I need to hurry. Someone made me late with that phone call that prolonged the inevitable." She said saucily as she sauntered to the bathroom.

I thought about following her into the shower and taking her there as well, but decided that I did not want to make her late for her class. Besides, I needed to get going as well. I rolled out of bed, threw on some running clothes, and headed out for a quick run.

When I returned to the house, I met Angela who was just leaving for her class. She looked awesome in a pair of jeans and some black leather boots that came up to her knees. She wore a black suede jacket over a white blouse to round out her outfit.

She gave me a quick kiss and headed off to school.

I headed in and grabbed a shower, starting to get ready for work, planning my day and plotting out the different places I needed to go today.

I needed to make a couple of stops at some of my smaller clients' offices today. One office in particular was thinking about expanding their practice and opening a series of clinics across the region. I had run some numbers for them and had helped set up their business plan to take to the bank. They were supposed to have met last night and had a partner's meeting to discuss the proposal and decide whether to move forward.

I also now needed to stop by Jonathan's lab and see whatever it was that he had discovered. I hoped it was the protein structure, which would be the first step to manufacturing the protein. I wanted that desperately. It was the only way I could be sure Angela wouldn't suffer a withdrawal like the one Emily had. Although I did now know of an alternative, I wasn't sure that Angela wanted to get pregnant at this point in her life and career. I had always wanted children, in a vague ideal sort of way, but never having a relationship with a woman that lasted for more than a few months had been a major barrier toward that end. Of course, I was enough of an old fashion purist to want kids, but not to go out and buy one or adopt one. I wanted the wife and house and all the other trimmings that went with having a family.

While I wasn't opposed to it, getting pregnant and then aborting the baby didn't seem like a good thing to propose. I suspect that Angela would protect a child of mine even more than she would protect me. The Master's child and only heir and all that jazz would certainly cause some problems for her.

These thoughts were running over and over through my head as I got out of the shower. I quickly toweled off and headed down the stairs to the kitchen. Just as I reached the landing, the doorbell rang.

With some trepidation, I went over and opened the door. Linda was standing there, a strange look on her face.

"Hi Josh, can I come in for a minute." She asked.

I nodded and stepped aside. "I suppose so. Would you like some coffee?" I asked as we walked into the kitchen.

"Yes, thanks, that would be lovely," she answered, somewhat quietly.

I poured us both a cup of the coffee that Angela had made before she headed off to class. I carried it over to the counter where Linda was sitting and as I sat it down on the counter, she suddenly reached out and touched my arm.

"Ohhh." She moaned as her head rolled back.

I quickly jerked my hand away, wondering how I could have forgotten her reaction yesterday. She was close to becoming addicted, if she wasn't already and here I had invited her into the house to be exposed to me yet again.

"Angela said that touching you was incredible."

I nodded, numbly, not sure what to do. I finally gathered my wits and spoke.

"What are you doing, Linda? When did you talk to Angela?"

"The funny thing," continued Linda as if I weren't there, "is that I was doing fine this morning. I didn't have any urges to see you or come over here or anything. I really thought I had this beaten. Then you had to go running this morning. I watched you run by the front of the house and that started the cravings, the need to come over here and see you. And now, after just touching you, I feel incredible, like a twenty year old version of myself."

I stared. "Just from touching me?" I asked rather incredulously.

Linda looked at me as if I had grown two heads. "You really don't know the effect you have on her do you?"

"Angela? I know exactly what I caused to happen to her," I replied angrily. "I caused her a great deal of pain and suffering, terrible headaches and cravings and all the other problems of an addiction. Thanks for coming over here and rubbing it in my face."

I was really angry now and turned to leave her sitting there at the counter while I regained my composure and tried to think about what was happening. Besides, I figured a little distance would be good for both of us.

But as I walked away, I heard a thud and turned to see Linda lying on the floor, holding her head, eyes open wide and staring blankly at the floor.

I rushed over to her and my years of medical training quickly took over. She was breathing, so that was a good sign, and she had a strong pulse, and that was also a good sign. She was not responding to me though, and that was a very bad sign. I quickly checked to see if she had any signs of a stroke, but the rest of her neurological exam was stable. As I continued to examine her, I started to see signs that she was coming around.

I then reached out to Angela through our mental connection and quickly found her daydreaming of a ménage a tois with me instead of paying attention to her class.

"Angela, quick, I need your help."

"Anything, Master." She quickly replied. "What's going on?"

"Linda came over this morning and she has collapsed on the floor. She said that she had talked to you and when she saw me this morning, she developed cravings. Then she came over here to touch me."

"And then you got mad at her for something," Angela finished softly.

"Yes, I did. She was waxing poetic about the effect I have on you and I got mad because she didn't understand all the negatives that come along with it. And then she collapsed."

"She'll be alright in a minute," Angela replied. "If you try hard, you can sense her. She already has some connection to you. It is different, though, as if she is somewhat immune to your pheromone."

I concentrated and I could feel her presence there beside me. I could tell from my mental connection that she had been stunned, like a huge mental shock and fainted. I could also see signs of her recovery physically as she started to move and moan. Then she opened her eyes and looked at me.

To the day that I die, I will remember that look. I don't think that I had ever seen such a look before and I hope I never see it again, for it was the look of abject horror. I think she would have screamed if she could, but I quickly reached out to her mentally and tried to calm her down. While I found her mind very closed, I was able to keep her from running away or screaming.

"Oh God!" She said when she had recovered enough to speak. "Please don't hurt me," she begged and tried to crawl away from me, moving backwards without breaking eye contact. I was reminded of the way people used to leave the presence of the king of England, walking backwards and not turning their back.

"What happened to you Linda?" I asked quietly, moving backward from her.

"You happened to me, Master," she answered. "I made you angry and then I was in pure agony."

"I'm so sorry," I replied, distraught, "I was trying to explain the horrible side of this thing that has happened to me, but I swear before God that I wasn't trying to give you a demonstration."

"I'm scared, Josh. I'm really scared now," she said quietly. "What is happening to me? What is going to happen to me?"

"I wish I knew." I answered simply. "Angela always seems to have a better idea of what is going on than I do."

"No, Master, just a different perspective," Angela replied quietly in my head. "I think that Linda will be fine now, and she should probably leave before she gets much more expose to you, but you need to reinforce that she cannot talk to anyone about what is happening and she cant do anything that would hurt or harm you."

"Linda, I think you need to leave now." I said quietly. "I understand if you never want to see me again, but you must understand that you can never talk to anyone about me or about what has happened. You also can never do anything to hurt, or harm, me or Angela."

Linda nodded thoughtfully. "I don't think I could do anything to hurt you or get you in trouble, which would be hurting you. I don't think what ever this is would let me. And just the fear of you being that mad at me again is enough to make me not ever want to make you angry."

"I need to go home now. I'm sorry I made you angry, I didn't mean to do that." Linda said quietly.

"It's not your fault," I replied, "I'm sorry that I'm having this effect on you. I wish I could have prevented it or control it."

I walked toward the front door and opened it, Linda following me out onto the front porch.

"Can I touch you just one more time, Master, before I leave?" she asked timidly, looking like she might bolt for the sidewalk if I even appeared to be the least bit irritated.

I reached out, took her hand in mine, and tried to think the warmest thoughts I could about her, about her being a good mother for her daughter and a reliable neighbor. I tried to think non-sexual thoughts, but I also had to admit that she was rather nice looking as I thought about her.

When I roused from my contemplation, I noticed that Linda was flush and breathing unevenly. I quickly removed my hand, but it was hard to miss the effect I had on her. Her nipples were hard and erect and clearly showing through her blouse, her pants had a wet spot around the crotch, and she reeked suddenly of arousal and sex.

It took all my will power, but I managed to resist the temptation that she presented me.

"Go home Linda, and if you ever come back, I can't promise that you'll ever be able to leave again."

It hurt me to say that, but it was true. Not that I would order her to stay, but I knew that if she started reacting like Angela, she would be physically unable to leave.

Linda just nodded mutely, and walked unsteadily down the front steps and along the sidewalk toward her house. I watched her until she reached her house, and somehow I knew she was heading straight for her bedroom where she would be masturbating several times over the rest of the day.


When I showed up at Jonathan's lab later that morning, I was more eager than ever to see if we couldn't discover more about this pheromone. Could we create an antidote? Could we at least produce it and have a supply for Angela and even Linda to use when needed? I was even thinking about taking some time off from work and going into the lab to do some of the work myself if that would help speed things along.

"Josh!" Jonathan yelled across the buzz of the equipment as I entered the lab. "You're just in time to see the first batch."

"First batch?" I asked as I worked my way across the lab to the hood where Jonathan was standing.

"Yes, first batch," he replied as he held up a beaker filled with an amber colored liquid. "I finished the protein sequencing over the weekend, and one of my graduate assistants spliced it into an E. coli on Monday. We just ran it through the HPLC to see if it was working and it appears we have a good batch. Not a lot, mind you, but as the bacteria grow, they will produce as much of this as you could ever need."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.