The Accidental Master - Cover

The Accidental Master

Copyright© 2007 by Lord Skies

Chapter 9: The Seventh Day

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 9: The Seventh Day - Meet Josh, just an average guy. Meet Angela, a beautiful independent woman. One day they meet and Angela has an overwhelming desire to be a slave for Josh. What would you do if one day a woman showed up and demanded to be your slave? It isn't as easy as you might think.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Mind Control   Fiction   Science Fiction   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Water Sports  

I awoke the next morning to find Angela wrapped around me, one of her legs was draped over one of my legs and her arm was clutching me around the stomach. She was plastered to my back and I smiled when I realized just how close I had grown to this woman. If I weren't careful, she would literally grow onto me.

I thought back to the night before as I lay there, trying not to wake up Angela. It had been an incredibly sensual experience. While it wasn't the most sexually intense or outlandish thing we had done, it had something different that I couldn't quite place.

My first thought was that I was in love and the feelings that had run through my body were just that, the feelings of love. Had that had made the experience more intense? The more I thought about it, I knew that there was something else as well. I had been in love once before and while the sex had been special, there was definitely something different about this.

I wondered if I hadn't been in love. Had I just been deluding myself? I tried to think back to how I felt, but it was nearly impossible because all of those memories and emotions had come to be linked with pain from her betrayal. I was sure that I couldn't adequately compare the two, but the best I could remember, it was nothing like the feelings I'd had for my former love.

In fact, as I thought about the experience, as I tried to relive the sensations and feelings I'd had last night, I started to realize that some of the increased sensations were physical in nature. The more I thought about it, the more convinced I became of this. If anything, the additional emotional sensations had followed these new and incredible sensations.

As I tried to categorize and describe them, the best description I could come up with, was waves of pleasure that had rolled over and through my body. Again and again, they came until I reached orgasm, when the pleasure became too intense, too powerful, like looking into the sun.

Angela chose that moment to groan and shift her body, her arm sliding down until her hand touched my now erect cock. She moaned much more pleasantly and started to slide her body down mine to take my cock in her mouth.

I wasn't convinced she was awake, and in fact, her eyes never opened. She seemed to be drawn to my cock like a bee to honey. Slowly she maneuvered between my legs and licked up along the shaft of my cock until she reached the head. She took just the head into her mouth and began to suck on it like a lollipop.

The sensation of her warm mouth on my morning erection was incredible. Soon all thoughts were driven from my head. The old adage about only having enough blood for one head was certainly being proven true as Angela tried to suck more blood into the head of my cock and my body eagerly responded to her desires.

I gave into the sensations and let my eyes close as my body relaxed into the wonderful sensations that she was creating. Then, just as I could feel the passion rising within me, as the need to cum climbed to overwhelm my very thoughts, I felt it again, that strange sensation I had felt the night before.

I tried to concentrate on it, a difficult proposition given my current state. I couldn't quite place it, but the feeling felt familiar. It was a feeling of pleasure and warmth, but it wasn't coming from any part of my body.

Angela chose that moment to interrupt my thoughts as her thoughts intruded.

"Would you try to concentrate on what I am doing instead of what I am feeling!" her voice echoed in my head.

Then it dawned on me what it was that I was feeling. I was feeling the same sensations that Angela was feeling. Our mental connection that seemed to have grown stronger from the blood transfusion seemed to have given us the ability to sense what the other was feeling.

And since it had been incredible the night before, I banished all rational thought from my head and concentrated on the sensations in my cock. Within a couple of minutes, I was once again at the edge and ready to erupt.

As if to pay me back, Angela chose that moment to torment me. She pulled off my cock and flicked her tongue rapidly back and forth over the head of my cock.

"Oh God!" I cried out as the sensations tore through me, the feeling exquisite as she tormented me with pleasure, but didn't allow me to come. Just when the sensations threatened my very sanity, she swallowed my cock entirely, the head pressing deep in her throat. That was enough to send me over the edge and I came. And she came, and it was the most incredible way to amplify the feelings we were both feeling.

The best I can describe it, is the way an orgasm can be stronger or more powerful after a long build up with a lot of foreplay, or the way a second, or third, orgasm can feel more intense. That was the way the combination of our sensations made that orgasm feel.

Somewhere in the recesses of my mind, I heard Angela coughing. She had passed out from the intensity of the orgasm, my cock was still in her mouth, and she was having difficulty breathing. I quickly pulled out of her mouth, and then pulled her up, all of which served to arouse her. She smiled at me as her breathing returned to normal.

"Oh Master!" she cried out and threw herself on top of me.

<hr/>

Sundays have always been my favorite day. From the time I was a small child, I have loved Sundays. The day is calm and slow, it is filled with sports in the afternoons, no matter the season. From football, to golf, there is always some sport to watch.

Then there is the Sunday paper and a hot cup of coffee, sitting on the porch, the sun warming you with its rays, and the birds serenading with their songs. This had always been my idea of the perfect day.

Today I realized that I had been wrong. Angela made the day perfect.

It turned out that Angela loved Sundays almost as much as I did and we shared many of the same goals for a Sunday. Hers still involved studying, but that would come later in the day. Until then, we had some pastries I had picked up at the Moravian bakery, a pot of strong hot coffee and the Sunday paper on the porch with Angela sitting by my side.

I watched her read the comics, listened as she laughed and giggled as she read them. Her laugh was infectious, as sweet as the birds singing in this early spring weather. The only draw back was that I kept staring at her instead of reading my section of the paper. Not that she seemed to mind. Every time she looked up and saw me staring at her, she would smile or wink and then return to her comics.

When I was finally able to tear my gaze away from her, I returned to my paper and went to take a sip from my coffee mug, only to find that it was empty.

"May I please fill your cup, Master?" I heard Angela say from my side.

I quickly looked up to see her standing in one of my button down shirts holding the coffee pot. She looked far better in my shirt than I ever did, and I loved the way it accentuated her long, lean legs.

"How did you know I needed a refill?" I asked.

"I just did," she replied and shrugged.

I nodded to her and held out my cup for her to pour. While she did, I slowly ran my hand up her leg, savoring the smoothness of her legs.

"If you go any higher I am likely to spill some of this hot coffee," she said as she finished pouring. "I don't seem to be able to control myself around you and I would hate to hurt you."

"That's my job," I joked with her. "To control you and use you and torment you and pleasure you and just about anything else I can think of." I winked as I talked, trying to convey the suggestive intent of my comment.

"Careful, Master, or you'll have me as hot as this coffee. What would your neighbors think if I were to climb on your lap and ravish that wonderful cock of yours right now?"

"They'd be wishing they were me and thinking I was the luckiest guy in the world," I answered her honestly.

And then she did exactly what she had threatened, which was exactly what I was after.

She pounced on my lap, setting the coffee on the table beside me and then reached down to free my cock from my pants. As soon as it was free, she lowered herself onto it, proving that indeed she had an aversion to underwear around me.

With just a few strokes, she was into her first orgasm, biting her lip and muffling her mouth with my neck, trying to keep from crying out as she came. While no one was on the street, it would not have been difficult to tell what was going on if someone had chanced by at that moment.

Then, with the spasm still running through her body, Angela began to squeeze my cock with her internal muscles in a way that was almost overwhelming. With a subtle motion, she ground herself against me and rhythmically squeezed me until I was sure that my cock was going to explode inside of her from the pleasure that she was inducing.

Then I did explode into her as my orgasm quickly peaked and flowed over me, each spurt making me groan out loud in ecstasy. Angela chose that moment to kiss me to muffle my groans. From my connection with her, I knew that a woman was walking by and watching us.

I could also tell that this both embarrassed and exciting Angela and so I decided to push a little.

"Take off your shirt," I ordered her with a low voice as I broke the kiss.

"Oh God!" she cried out as another wave of pleasure ran through her as she hurried to comply.

"Now ride up and down and make it obvious what you are doing for our audience," I continued.

"Oh yes, yes!" she cried out, not acting at all but simply letting the moment over-ride her embarrassment.

"Now look at the woman on the sidewalk and make eye contact. When you do, you will have a powerful orgasm wash over you," I commanded.

And she did. It was such a powerful orgasm that the wetness from it drenched my pants. Angela sagged down on top of me, breaking eye contact with the woman when she did. She was shuddering as wave after wave of pleasure washed through her and I held her tight until her body calmed down.

"That was quite a show," came a voice from behind me. Obviously, the woman who had been walking down the sidewalk had come closer to investigate.

"Oh God!" was all Angela could muster in response while I was still inside her.

I managed to move her head to my shoulder so that I could respond, but that movement caused me to slip out of Angela eliciting another groan from her.

"I'm sorry if we offended you, Ma'am," I replied trying to smooth over a somewhat indelicate situation.

A delicate laugh was her response and I felt some relief. Hopefully we weren't going to get busted for public indecency.

"I'm not offended, Josh, just aroused," she replied.

I jerked around to see that it was my neighbor from two doors down that had seen our little display. She was divorced, the mother of two kids and was quite attractive. I felt a new stirring in my cock with her next words.

"Just be sure to let me know in advance the next time you want me to take part. That way I can be more prepared and more active." With that she turned and walked down the steps and out to the sidewalk to continue her morning exercise.

Angela chose that moment to slide off my lap and between my legs, taking my still hard cock into her mouth and swallowing it, sucking her juices from it as she hummed and swallowed over and over.

When she knew I was close, she stood up and faced away from me, running the tip of my cock back and forth along her slit, lubricating it. She placed it at her anus and slowly sat down, slipping it all the way in on that first thrust.

The tightness of her anus and the sheer perversity of having anal sex on the front porch soon had me on edge. I reached around, pressed hard on her clit with one hand and pinched a nipple hard with the other. This again sent Angela over the edge. I marveled for just a second how pain seemed to have that effect on her, then my mind went blank as a powerful orgasm tore through my body.

Angela managed to hold on to the chair until I had finished my orgasm, then she literally fell to the floor as her muscles refused to obey her brain any longer. I slid out on my chair to lie beside her, holding her and making sure she was all right.

I knew the bushes hid us from view so I relaxed and held her in the warm sunlight on the floor of the porch, marveling at the fates who had given me such a wonderful woman.

<hr />

Sometime later, I awoke to the sound of the phone ringing. Angela was laying with her head on my chest and her arm under my head like a pillow. Her leg left leg was draped over me, hiding the interesting parts from anyone who might have ventured onto the porch. Fortunately, no one appeared to have seen us since my neighbor's discovery.

The phone rang a few more times until the answering machine picked it up. I figured it was my staff calling with some updates or to make sure everything was still on for our big presentation tomorrow. But then I heard the unmistakable sound of Jonathan's voice on the answering machine. He was talking fast and loud, a sure sign that he was excited, which meant he had probably found something.

I gently prodded Angela who awoke with a smile for me, a smile so sweet and full of love that I almost forgot I needed to get inside and catch Jonathan's call. For a moment, all I wanted was to hold her in my arms and kiss her and show her just how much she meant to me.

Then the beep of the answering machine broke the spell, signaling an end to the message and an end to the moment. I kissed her on the forehead and gently rolled her away, pulling up my shorts and darting into the house before anyone could see my state of undress and disheveled appearance.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.