The Accidental Master - Cover

The Accidental Master

Copyright© 2007 by Lord Skies

Chapter 8: The Sixth Day

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 8: The Sixth Day - Meet Josh, just an average guy. Meet Angela, a beautiful independent woman. One day they meet and Angela has an overwhelming desire to be a slave for Josh. What would you do if one day a woman showed up and demanded to be your slave? It isn't as easy as you might think.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Mind Control   Fiction   Science Fiction   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Water Sports  

I awoke early the next morning and found myself alone in the bed. I was growing accustomed to the sound of the hairdryer running when I awoke and seeing a naked Angela in the bathroom.

This morning, however, was Saturday. That fact dawned on me when I didn't hear the hairdryer running. I wondered where Angela might be and then I smelled the coffee. The aroma of fresh brewed coffee and something that smelled delicious drifted into the bedroom from the kitchen below.

I groggily got out of bed, grabbed a robe, and headed downstairs as I tried to finish waking up. When I arrived, I saw Angela curled up on the window seat, sipping a cup of coffee and staring outside.

When she heard me enter the kitchen, she turned quickly and tried to put on a smile.

"Good Morning, Master!" she said when she saw me.

I could tell that she had been crying by the redness around her eyes, and was trying to put on a brave front. I walked over to her and knelt down beside her and kissed her softly, then leaned in and whispered in her ear.

"I'm scared too, Angela. I'm scared too," I whispered.

When I pulled back, she nodded and started to get up.

"May I get you a cup of coffee, Master?" she asked.

"I need one desperately," I replied as I took a seat at the table and grabbed the paper to read the front page.

A moment later Angela had returned with my coffee and served it to me with a kiss on the back of the neck, sending shudders down my body. Angela chuckled and I grabbed a lock of her hair that had fallen across my chest, pulling her down so that I could kiss her properly, if a bit forcefully.

"Now serve us some breakfast, wench!" I commanded when I broke the kiss, taking a line from her journal that she had written when she was fifteen.

"Of course, Master," she replied with a twinkle in her eye. "I have crêpes warm in the oven just waiting for your command."

"So that must be what I smelled earlier!" I replied, then realizing that it must have taken quite a bit of time to prepare them I asked, "When did you prepare that?"

Angela looked down for a moment and then back up to me, one of the most submissive gestures I had seen from her.

"Master, I didn't sleep very well last night, so I got up around five and started cooking as quietly as possible," she replied. "I hope you like the crêpes. They are an old family recipe that is somewhat of a cross between a soufflé and a crêpe."

"Sounds delicious," I answered, and as she opened the oven, the aroma immediately filled the room. "Oh God, that smells delicious!" I added as my mouth started watering and I noticed just how hungry I really was.

"Now I'm starting to get jealous," Angela smirked. "I thought you only got that look when you were thinking about me."

"My dear, I'm so hungry I might really eat you if you don't feed me," I joked.

"Hmmm, eat me, eat me, eat me!" she laughed. "Well, maybe I'll let you off this time and let you eat breakfast since I worked so hard to make it."

And it was a great breakfast, maybe one of the best I had ever eaten. Of course the fact that I ordered her to strip naked and lay across the table while I ate the crêpes off her didn't hurt the meal any. I made sure to leave a mess that I needed to lick up when I was done eating!

Then I did eat her, or at least licked and sucked on her until she was screaming for release. The commands I had given her not to move her arms and legs had held her on the table, but the command not to orgasm was perhaps the most cruel. When I stood between her thighs and slid my very hard cock into her sex, I released her from her command not to orgasm.

As soon as I released her, she came. She came and came and came. It was an incredible sight and an incredible feeling. With just a few thrusts, I was coming inside her. A quickie no doubt, but sometimes when the sensations and the foreplay all add up, even the best porn star can't control himself.

Later, when we had caught our breath, I released her arms and legs, picked her up and carried her up to the shower. We were both a little wobbly on our feet, but we did manage to get through a shower. We got dressed quickly because we were now running late for our meeting with Jonathan.

Angela just pulled her hair back in a ponytail and slipped on some jeans and a t-shirt. She looked as beautiful as ever, au naturale so to speak, without makeup or any fuss. Just her god-given beauty and she was amazing.

I followed her down the stairs as I finished getting ready and climbed into the passenger seat. I let Angela drive the Porsche to Jonathan's lab, a sure sign that I trusted and loved this woman. As any man who loves cars knows, you don't let just anyone drive you beloved Porsche!

The trip to the lab was a bit nerve racking for me in the passenger seat, but Angela was very smooth with the car, a natural stick-shift driver in every sense of the word. I finally relaxed as she carefully maneuvered the car into a parking spot by the back entrance. I called Jonathan and he met us at the door, letting us in and leading us through the maze of labs till we got to his.

Jonathan had already assembled everything he would need to do an extended blood type analysis. He had gathered the needed materials from the blood bank at the hospital, and it was all set up around two chairs that I assumed were for us.

"Why don't you both take a seat?" Jonathan started as he ushered us into the lab. "I am going to take a few tubes of blood from each of you and then we'll do some testing on it. If everything goes well, we'll set up a direct transfusion and see if we can reduce these cravings of yours."

I nodded and we both took our seats. Jonathan started with me, drawing about six tubes of blood for testing. Then he did the same with Angela. "You two look about as nervous as a long tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs." Jonathan joked as he mixed the tubes of blood and walked over to where his equipment was laid out.

Neither of us laughed at his attempted humor, and he quickly got to work on the extended typing of our blood.

In just a few minutes, he had determined that we were both B positive, not the rarest blood type, but not the most common either.

Then he started the more difficult procedure of doing an extended typing, including an HLA typing. Angela was looking increasingly pale as Jonathan worked with her blood and mine. I was trying to help Jonathan do some of the more routine tasks, but soon it was just a matter of waiting. Finally, I stood and walked over to Angela.

"I think we should go get lunch, Jonathan. Can we bring you back something?" I asked as I took Angela's hand and started leading her toward the door.

"Just a sandwich of some sort," he called out, engrossed by something under his microscope.

I walked with Angela out of the lab and to the car in the parking lot. We took a quick drive over to the Village Tavern by the mall and each had a beer as we waiting for our food. They had the North Carolina State vs. Duke game on the television and as we watched, I noticed that Angela seemed to be pulling for Duke.

I watched her more closely for the last couple of minutes of the first half and she did indeed seem to be pulling for Duke, tensing whenever State scored a basket and smiling when Duke scored a goal.

Coming from a long line of State graduates, I had a problem with my girlfriend, as I had come to think of her, pulling against my family's team. Then the evil side of my personality reminded me that I had control over this woman.

Our food was delivered to the table, and we both dug in, trying to finish our meal before the second half started. As I ate, I thought about how I could torment Angela and convince her to pull for State, as any good human being ought to do.

As we finished the meal, I finally hit upon a plan. As the second half got underway, I leaned over and whispered my commands to Angela.

"Angela, you will feel a small rush of pleasure every time State scores a basket. Every time that Duke scores a basket, you will feel of stab of pain in your nipples and clit. If State wins the game, you will have a tremendous orgasm that will leave you feeling refreshed and full of life, but if Duke wins, you will feel the intense pain of a piercing in your nipples and clit."

Angela jerked and looked at me, eyes wide as she registered the commands, and their intent. At that moment, State won the tip and sank a three pointer to start the second half.

Angela saw the basket and immediately let out a small yelp as the first of many small orgasms swept over her.

I chuckled when she turned to look at me. The look on her face was indescribable. The closest I can come is to say she looked aghast at the prospect of having to watch the whole game like this, and at the same time, aroused at the prospect of having to watch a whole game like this.

Just then, Duke's guard hit an incredible three pointer and I watched Angela become almost rigid as the pain shot through her nipples and clit. I watched her for a moment as the look of pain transformed into something darker.

I signaled the bartender to bring us our check and Jonathan's sandwich quickly. I kept a close eye on her, hoping she wouldn't cry out in either pain or pleasure and draw too much attention to us. Of course, I also wanted to see her reaction to the next State basket. I finished paying the tab just as State tipped in a ball. I turned to look at Angela only to see her flush with pleasure again as a small orgasm washed over her.

"Master, please undo this command," Angela whispered in my ear.

"Why should I do that, Angela?" I asked.

"I can't take much more of this. Please, Master, I will do anything," she begged.

"Can't take a little pain?" I teased.

"Master, if you don't undo this, I will wet my jeans with a huge orgasm before the game is over," she replied quite seriously.

I took her hand and started to lead her out of the bar, just as Duke completed an easy backdoor lay-up. Her hand went tense, then lax, and I turned to watch as a small orgasm from the pain ran through her. Before I could do anything else, the State guard ran the length of the floor and hit a quick jump shot, causing yet another orgasm to wash over Angela.

I literally ran out of the bar, pulling a stumbling Angela behind me, trying to get her out of the bar and away from a television as quickly as possible.

When I had her outside, I made sure no one could over hear us and spoke to her.

"Angela, I am changing my previous command so that you will feel a dull ache in your left big toe whenever Duke hits a basket. The rest of my commands will remain the same. Do you understand this?"

"I understand, Master. Thank you," she replied as she collapsed into my arms.

I helped to her to the car and was just getting her in when she started to come around.

"Oh Master," she mumbled as she came to, "Please understand, nothing like that has ever happened to me before."

"I have heard of people who have this kind of reaction to pain," I said to her. "I never imagined that I would meet one."

"Seriously," she replied. "I thought it would be a fun game when you first whispered the commands into my ear. It wasn't until Duke hit that shot that I realized just how intense it would be, and what it would do to me."

She grabbed my hand once I was in the car. "Can we turn on the game again Master?" she asked with a sly smile. "I want to hear State beat Duke!"

I laughed and tuned the radio to the game as I started the car.

The drive back to Jonathan's lab was quite interesting. Every time State scored, and they made quite a comeback, Angela would squirm in her seat. When Duke would score, she would rub her toe and mutter about the refs, the crowd, or make some other derogatory comment. By the time we got to the parking garage, the car was filled with the scent of her arousal.

There was only a minute left in the game and State was down by a point after a big comeback. Angela was pulling for State, she wanted the big orgasm she knew would occur if they won and I was hoping to get to watch it wash over her.

Sure enough, as the time ticked away Angela became more and more tense, until, as time expired, the State guard hit a three pointer to win the game by two points.

Angela threw her head back and screamed out her pleasure as the orgasm washed over and through her, filling her with pleasure and life and vitality, just as I had ordered. It was a pleasure just to watch her go through the emotions that ran through her face, changing her expression with each one.

Then she jumped at me, pinning me to the seat as she slid it back. She tore off her clothes and reached for mine, tearing open my pants, frantically trying to get at my cock. When she had it free, she slammed herself down on it, pressing it deep with her cunt. She started the cycle of up and down on my cock, trying to maneuver in the small confines of the car. At one point, she leaned back and hit the horn, blasting it as she rode out one of many orgasms.

After a few minutes of watching this intense expression from her, I felt my own needs rising and soon I was shooting off inside her, filling her with cum, which triggered yet another orgasm in her.

At last, she seemed to calm down. She held me tightly as we both struggled to catch our breath. Then she slipped back into her seat, leaning over to suckle my cock and clean it thoroughly. Once I was clean and starting to dress, she started to clean and dress herself.

Of course, her shirt could only partly be assembled because there was a rip at the neck where she had struggled to get it off. However, it covered all the necessary areas, so it would do. Her hair was also a wreck, but a few minutes with a brush and the rear view mirror had her presentable enough to head into Jonathan's lab.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.