The Accidental Master - Cover

The Accidental Master

Copyright© 2007 by Lord Skies

Chapter 7: The Fifth Night

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 7: The Fifth Night - Meet Josh, just an average guy. Meet Angela, a beautiful independent woman. One day they meet and Angela has an overwhelming desire to be a slave for Josh. What would you do if one day a woman showed up and demanded to be your slave? It isn't as easy as you might think.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Mind Control   Fiction   Science Fiction   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Water Sports  

The Fifth Night

After we had lain there a few minutes, Angela stood up and held out her hand.

"I'm starving, Master! May we please go eat dinner now?" she asked.

"Actually, I'm starving too," I replied. "What are we having for dinner?"

"Well, you've had the appetizer," she grinned as she ran her hands down her sides like a model displaying a dress. "The rest of dinner is a surprise!"

"Then let me clean up and we'll eat." I replied as I started to get dressed.

"Master, I bought a robe for you to wear while you were here, so please let me go get it for you and then you wont have to wear those clothes during dinner." she said when I went to pull on my shirt.

"Well, since you went to the trouble," I replied with a grin to let her know I was teasing her. "As long as it isn't pink and frilly!"

Angela laughed at that. "No, it's not pink and frilly, just a plain white terrycloth robe, perfect for keeping my Master warm and comfortable! But most importantly, it keeps your good parts accessible."

And with that, she disappeared up the stairs with a giggle.

I slipped off the rest of my clothes but left my boxers on, just to tease her a bit, and then went to the bathroom to finish cleaning up and get ready for dinner. Angela appeared a moment later and handed me a very nice robe that I put on, and then headed for the kitchen following the strong aroma of food.

When I got there, I found the table set with white linen and the room lit by white candles burning in a large candelabrum on the middle of the table. There were two place settings at the table, one at the head of the table, the other at the right hand position of the table.

I could hear Angela moving around in the kitchen, so I started in that direction, when I noticed a picture hanging on the wall over the buffet at the end of the room.

I walked over to the picture, and looking back, I can't tell you why I did, but when I got close enough to look at the picture, I was mesmerized by the sight of it.

The painting was of a small river running through the mountains. Rhododendrons blooms lined the bank and the sun was shinning in a small glade created by a break in the thicket. There was a group of red lilies that created a focal point for the work, and the way the artist depicted the light reminded me of the best impressionists.

I must have stared at the painting for a long time, completely lost in the view, for the next thing I knew, Angela was pressing against me and softly kissing the back of my neck.

"I love this painting," Angela whispered in my ear. "I don't know why, but it captivates me when I look at it. I can just stand here for hours and stare at it. It is so relaxing and comforting somehow. Like I was supposed to be there."

"It is a wonderful painting," I replied. "Where did you get it?"

"I actually found it at an estate sale. A man who lived down the street from my parents passed away a few years ago, and his family was selling off some of his possessions in order to pay the estate taxes on his home."

About then my stomach grumbled and I remembered that we were supposed to sitting down to have dinner. I turned and saw that Angela had set the table and poured us each a glass of wine.

"Shall we eat?" I asked her.

"Please Master, I am starving," she replied as she ushered me to my seat and took the chair that was just to my right.

I picked up my fork and watched as Angela did the same, obviously waiting for me to try the food. I took a first bite of the salad and smiled as she watched me chew before doing the same.

We shared a very nice dinner over the next hour or so. One of her long-time friends ran a catering business, and had helped her prepare the meal. It was obvious that Angela was a quick learner because the meal was quite excellent. The salad had a dressing that was incredible, one I hadn't tasted previously.

The entree was tenderloin of beef that she had stuffed with a medley of shallots, fresh herbs, and parmesan cheese. It was one of the best meals I had ever eaten, I ate until I was full and beyond. It was so good that it was hard to stop eating.

Over the course of dinner, we carried on a lively conversation. The topics of discussion varied widely and no matter what the subject matter, we each seemed to have some experience or knowledge, sometimes one of us more than the other. It was also one the most enjoyable conversations I had ever had with another individual.

When we had finished the main course and spent some time sipping the last of our wine and talking, I sighed and leaned back in my chair and thought about what a great time the evening had been.

"Master, would you like some coffee with desert?" Angela asked, as there was a pause in the conversation. "I need to get some of these dishes cleaned up and I can do that while it is brewing, and then bring in desert."

"That sounds lovely." I replied, getting up to help clean the table and carry some of the dishes into the kitchen.

"Master," Angela started when I stood, "Please don't get up. I am more than happy to clean up, and it would mean a lot to me if you would let me do this for you."

I smiled at her. "That is very sweet, Angela, but you don't have to do that, you know. I know you must be scared of me, and this power I have over you, but I have tried not to take advantage of this strange control I have over you. I hope you understand that."

That must have been the wrong thing to say, because she dropped to her knees beside be and started crying.

"I know, Master," she called out between sobs, "That is why I am so happy to have you. You have treated me better than many of the men I have dated, and yet only you had the ability to change my world just by uttering a word."

This caught me by surprise and I wasn't sure what to say. I didn't know very much about Angela's history or background, and as beautiful and intelligent as she was, I had assumed that she had many men competing for her attention.

Then I realized that somehow I might have caused her to feel this way. That somehow my power, inadvertently, had caused her to feel this way.

"Angela, how can you be sure? Maybe I caused you to have an altered memory, or changed your perspective somehow."

Angela thought about this for a moment. She stared at the floor and her sobs eased as she thought about the complex problem I had just presented to her. Her legal mind was instantly at work, solving the dilemma.

"Master, I need you to try and alter my memory," she finally said as she looked up at me.

"How do you want me to do that?" I asked.

"Why command me, of course. In fact, I want you to command me to remember that my first boyfriend was named Manuel."

"What was your first boyfriend's name? So that I can fix it afterwards." I replied.

"See, Master, that is what I mean. You are always thinking of me. You could be wiping my mind clean and creating the perfect sex slave, but instead you are worried about being able to restore my memory."

I sighed, most exasperated. "Just tell me what your first boyfriend's name was!" I commanded.

"His name was Greg, Master," she replied almost as quickly as the words were out of my mouth.

"Angela, your first boyfriend's name was Stan!" I commanded her.

Angela looked up at me and blinked once, then paused and got glassy-eyed, and then blinked again. Then she reached up and started to hold her head.

"Master, please undo that. I want to accept that my first boyfriend was Stan, but I can't get the name Greg out of my head. It won't go away and the headache is getting worse, Master."

"What is your first boyfriend's name, Angela?" I asked just to be sure, knowing that with the pain she was now in that she wouldn't be able to lie to me.

"I can't lie Master, I love you too much. It was Greg," she cried out as she fell to the ground and started writhing and screaming in pain.

"Your first boyfriend's name was Greg, Angela. It was Greg!" I called out loudly to ensure she heard me.

A moment later, she was lying on her back on the floor and trying to catch her breath, and I was kneeling over her and pushing the hair out of her face. A moment after that she had grabbed me and flipped us over, with her grinding onto me and kissing me fiercely. She quickly reached down and found my cock, freeing it from my boxer shorts and had me deep inside of her in a few seconds.

"Tell me to orgasm!" she whispered in my ear as she squeezed my cock with her internal muscles. "Command me to orgasm so you can feel me spasm around your cock."

She was grinding against me and squeezing my cock rhythmically as she whispered this over and over. I just grinned and did as she asked. As she came, I reached down to squeeze her ass and push her down so that she was grinding her clit against my pelvis.

In just a moment, she was in the throes of her orgasm. She threw her head back and screamed as her sex clamped down on my cock so hard it actually hurt.

When she had relaxed enough that I could move inside of her without hurting myself, I rolled us over and whispered in her ear to wrap her arms and legs around me. Then I carefully stood up and carried her up the stairs to her bedroom.

I laid her back on the bed so that her ass was on the edge. I grabbed her legs and holding them up in the air, I started to thrust into her with as much speed and ferocity as I could manage after such a large dinner.

After a few minutes I could feel my climax approaching, so I thrust one more time deep inside of her and then began to fill her with my cum which triggered another orgasm from her. I collapsed on top of her as we both rode the climax until it had washed through us and over us.

I rolled to the side and then pulled her up to the top of the bed with me. I reached down and pulled up the covers, softly cradling her as we both drifted off to sleep in that post-coital bliss that comes from an incredible orgasm.

Sometime later that evening I awoke as Angela crawled out of the bed.

"Where are you going?" I groggily asked.

"I'm sorry, but I have to go pee," she replied. "I'll give you a nice massage when I return. How does that sound?"

"Sounds great. But maybe I want it now. Why should I wait?" I jokingly asked.

Angela looked a bit like a deer in the headlights. She knew I could make her miserable with just a word, so she didn't want to upset me, but she also knew that I was likely joking. So she couldn't figure out what to do.

I laughed, I couldn't help it. I had only been kidding, but in that momentfelt the possibilities. And it made me feel like a monster again.

"Please go to the bathroom, Angela. I was just kidding."

I heard Angela scampering out of the room and into the bathroom, followed by the flush of the toilet a moment later. I was laying face down on the bed, my head buried in the pillow. I felt her slide back into the bed and then climb onto my back.

"Master, may I give you a massage now?" Angela softly asked.

"You don't have to, Angela," I replied.

"I know, Master. I want to, and I thought that we established at dinner that you couldn't change my memories. So what I feel for you is what I feel for you. It is not some artificially induced state created by the power you have over me."

I smiled and leaned up to kiss her, which reminded me just how warm and wonderful her kisses were. Then she pushed me back down, poured warm massage oil over my back, and started to give me one of the most sensuous massages of my life.

She used her hands to cover my whole body with oil, using her hands to work the tight muscles in my back and neck. Meanwhile, she used her whole body to slide up and down along my back, rubbing her breasts along my back and over my ass, grinding her sex against my thighs, even rubbing her oiled feet along mine.

Soon Angela was moaning as she rubbed my back, and after a few minutes, she tugged on my shoulder, wanting me to roll over. I ceded to her wishes and rolled over under her and she rapidly found my cock and slid it deep inside of her.

She grabbed the massage oil and poured it over me, then she began to slide up and down over me letting her breasts rub over me, their oil covered curves caressing my body. It was literally a whole body massage. She was using her whole body to gently caress as much of mine as possible.

Each time she would slide up and down on my cock, and over my body. It seemed like the number of nerve endings in my body had just multiplied a thousand-fold. I could feel every sensation more intensely than anything else I had felt. Every inch of my skin was on fire with lust for Angela, and I could feel the love and lust arising from her as well. Each of us continued to climb that amazing peak where we each felt a bit of what the other was feeling, like a feedback loop that was slowly building and building until it exploded like a thermonuclear bomb.

Angela screamed out and clutched me tightly, wrapping her body around me, while I lifted my hips, arching my body up and pressing deep within her, pumping out my orgasm into her, each pulse feeling like the most intense pain and pleasure I had ever experienced.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.