The Accidental Master - Cover

The Accidental Master

Copyright© 2007 by Lord Skies

Chapter 6: The Fifth Day

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 6: The Fifth Day - Meet Josh, just an average guy. Meet Angela, a beautiful independent woman. One day they meet and Angela has an overwhelming desire to be a slave for Josh. What would you do if one day a woman showed up and demanded to be your slave? It isn't as easy as you might think.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Mind Control   Fiction   Science Fiction   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Water Sports  

The next morning I awoke to the sound of a hair dryer running in the bathroom. I was really starting to like the vision that it induced in my brain. The sight of Angela bent over at the waist, hair covering her face and her legs spread far apart was a sight that I hoped never to forget.

Besides, it was a lot less obnoxious than an alarm clock, I thought.

The other thing that I noticed was that my cock was sore. It was hard, as it usually is in the mornings, but it was sore from the workout we had put it though last night after dinner.

When we arrived home from the restaurant, Angela had run inside the house and quickly stripped off her dress and knelt at my feet as I closed the door.

"Master, please fuck me in the ass!" she had begged with the most earnest expression. It was surreal the way this incredible woman was begging me to sodomize her. Of course, I had heard about women who enjoyed anal sex, but never before had I met someone who seemed to enjoy it the way Angela did. I would have sworn that she came harder from anal sex than she did from normal sex.

"Your wish is my command!" I had joked, but when she got this wicked gleam in her eyes, I knew I was in trouble. In just a moment of jest, I had forgotten that I really did command Angela. Now she had been commanded to have anal sex with me.

Angela grabbed me by the hand and pulled me into the bedroom, unbuttoning my shirt and slipping off my pants as we went. When I was naked, she led me to the bed and laid me back onto it. She then reached for a tube of lube that I didn't know she had and began to slather it onto my cock.

She climbed on top of me and kissed me before turning around and facing my feet, she placed my cock at the entrance to her ass and started to lower herself onto it. With her facing away from me and propped up on a couple of pillows it was one of the most erotic sights I had ever seen. She pressed against me and moaned when my slick cock slid past her sphincter.

The sight of her ass stretched around my cock was incredible and I watched as she continued to lower herself onto my cock until it was fully seated inside of her. Then she surprised me again by reaching over to the nightstand on her side of the bed and pulling out a vibrator.

She turned it on and looking at me over her shoulder, she kissed the tip before she lowered it to her clit and began to rub it up and down her slit as she started to raise and lower herself on my cock.

She continued to fuck herself slowly with my cock in her ass and her vibrator on her clit until her orgasm started to wash over her. I watched and felt her ass spasm around my cock as she came, her head thrown back and her long brown hair thrashing around her back as she cried out her pleasure.

Then she surprised me yet again by sliding the still running vibrator into her sex. The sensation of the vibrator passed through the thin layer of tissue between her sex and her ass to my cock. The feeling was incredible and in just a few minutes, I was coming inside her for the second time that evening.

But Angela wasn't done. When I was finished emptying my seed into her, she started squeezing my cock with her sphincter until she was sure that it was going to stay hard, and then she started riding my cock with wild abandon. She held the vibrator in her cunt and rode wave after wave of orgasm until she had coaxed a third orgasm out of me. It was only then, when she had collapsed onto the bed and my cock had slipped out of her ass, that she removed the vibrator and turned it off.

I was so exhausted from the intensity of the sex that I must have dozed off. The next thing I knew, she was cleaning my cock with a warm washcloth and then she was slipping into bed beside me.


It was the next morning before I awoke again. I slowly got up out of the bed and groaned as muscles that weren't used to such activities made their complaints. Nevertheless, I made it into the bathroom where the sight of Angela bent over and drying her hair once again greeted me.

Instead of taking advantage of it, I slapped her on the ass and made my way to the toilet to relieve myself. I heard the shower come on and I turned to see Angela standing beside the shower door, adjusting the temperature of the water.

"Good Morning, Master," she said as I turned toward her. "I feel wonderful this morning. Thank you for taking such great care of me." And with that, she kissed me on the cheek and closed the door to the shower once I was under the water.

I stood there, letting the warm water wash over me, letting it wash away the aches of the morning. Eventually I got around to showering and when I was done, Angela had returned with a large mug of coffee.

"I thought you might like a cup of coffee," she said with a smile when she returned. "Here, let me help you dry your back."

I handed her the towel, took the coffee mug and sipped the caffeine, hoping it would go straight to my brain and help get me started this morning. Angela dried my back in something of a vigorous toweling and massage combined.

When she felt that I was suitably dry, she molded her still naked body to mine and kissed me lightly on the neck.

Then she said something that shook my world.

"I love you, Master."

Before I could even begin to respond, she slipped away, out the door to get dressed, leaving me with that bombshell. I turned to the mirror and wondered what the hell I had done to deserve this. Had I been evil in a former life and this was my punishment, or had I done some really good deed and this was my reward.

I shook my head and tried to clear the multitude of thoughts that was coursing through it. With a great deal of effort, I managed to get ready, but by the time I made it down to the kitchen, Angela was already gone. One the refrigerator was a note from her.

"Dearest Master," it began. "I know that you are as confused as I am by what has happened over the past few days. But I want you to know that the very nature of what has happened to us has made me realize just how much I care for you. You could have left me in the parking lot, or made my life miserable at any point. Instead you have cared for me, nurtured me, and loved me as if I were a member of your family."

"This situation is difficult," her note continued, "And I worry that whatever has happened to me is causing me to feel this way. Then again, the fact that I can question this feeling reinforces to me that it must be real. The truth is that I love you more than I have ever loved anyone in my entire life."

I stopped and tried to breathe. Her note made a lot of sense and I knew that I had quickly developed very deep feelings for her as well. I just hadn't spent time thinking about what those feelings were or what they meant. I had been concentrating on understanding what had happened to us and trying to solve the problems that faced us.

And I had missed the obvious. She was in love with me and I was in love with her.

I grabbed some breakfast and headed out the door, holding her note in my hand, intending to finish reading it and study it while I was at work.

Once I was in my office and the door was close, a sign to my employees that I wasn't to be disturbed, I pulled out the note and finished reading it.

"I don't expect you to feel the same way at this point in time," it continued, "It would be unreasonable to expect a rational person to be in love with someone who has been thrust into their life with such disruption as I have entered your life. However, there is one thing that you should know about me, something that I have trouble admitting to myself."

"Since I was a little girl," her note continued, "I have had deep dark fantasies about being submissive to a powerful man who held control over me. I know that you are probably thinking that I am a psycho and this is some psychosomatic manifestation of my desires, but I could only wish that were so."

"Master, please know that you are everything that I have ever dreamed and more. That is why I love you and will love you, regardless of what happens to us. I do love you and hope that one day you will understand that my feelings for you are true."

On the note, below her signature, was a smudge of lipstick that I took to be a kiss.

I must have read that note twenty times. Each time I read it I felt, literally felt, the truth in it and the love that she had put into writing the note.

And then I felt guilty. I was sure she had whispered her feelings for me into my ear that morning and not expected me to return them immediately, but I wondered if my reaction worried her that I didn't share her feelings.

I wished, just then, that I could reach out to her, wished that I could tell her how I felt about her.

And I did.

It was strange, and I knew it was impossible even as I felt it happen. However, it was as true as Angela kneeling at my feet and calling me Master. I felt her mind and I told her that I loved her. And I could feel the love returned seven fold along that connection. I could also tell that she was smiling and feeling relieved, just as I was at that moment.

Then it was gone.

I sat there for a few more minutes and tried to reach out to her again, and while I could feel her, I couldn't connect with her again as I just had.

Finally, I gave up and went to get another cup of coffee and work with the staff on our presentation for Monday. I was feeling a bit guilty about not working harder on it with them, but they were a good staff and I knew that they would go over the presentation until all the parts were down cold. That way, we would get the contract and make a lot of money. By working hard now, we could all celebrate Monday night.

I could also introduce Angela to them at the party on Monday.

With that, I went out into the office and starting working on the presentation. We needed to do our final rehearsals and then we could get an early start to the weekend. We would all check in sometime over the weekend to make sure we didn't have any last minute requests from the client. Otherwise, we would meet Monday morning, head over to their offices, make our pitch and start the negotiations.

For some reason, everything seemed easy the rest of the day. There were a couple of minor mistakes that I caught as we ran through things but overall the team had done a great job and I had very little to do. Beyond that, I seemed to be thinking faster and clearer than I had ever thought before.

One of the talents that I brought to our consulting firm was the ability to make connections between seemingly unrelated events. Somehow, today, I saw our client's problem with unusual clarity. I knew that many on my staff were still struggling to understand exactly what the problem was. I had struggled a bit at first as well, but today, it all just seemed so easy.

And then we were done. It was early, still around one in the afternoon. A few of the staff had some last minute changes to incorporate but I expected the office to be empty within the hour. I grabbed my stuff out of my office, told my admin to call me if anything happened and that I expected her to be out of the office by three at the latest. She smiled and wished me a happy weekend and I dashed out to my car.

It was indeed starting to be spring and the sun was warm on my black Porsche. I opened the sunroof and hit the freeway, driving out to a small farm that I owned in the foothills of the mountains. As I hit the road, I quickly pushed the car up through its gears until we were cruising around ninety.

When I got to the exit, I took it at speed and felt the wheels grip the pavement tightly, feeling the G forces push against me and the car.

In a little over an hour I was pulling through the gate and then closing it behind me, carefully driving over the grass road and parking under one of the huge old oak trees that were on the property that I loved so much.

I grabbed a towel that I kept in the trunk and went to lay down in the sun and savor the warmth of the early spring. I noticed that some of the wild crocuses and daffodils were already blooming around the fields. The birds were also back in force from their winter migrations and there was a pair of mocking birds in the tree above me working hard to build a nest.

I must have dosed off in the warmth for I started dreaming about Angela, a common theme in my dreams lately. In this one, I was hovering over her, watching her taking notes in class. Later, she was in the hall and walking out to her car. It was all rather boring stuff and I remembered wondering why I was watching this very mundane activity. Then I noticed that she had stopped in the middle of the crowd going down the steps, and was looking around as if she were looking for someone.

Then she looked directly at me. Suddenly she smiled and I would have sworn that she could see me, even though I knew this was a dream. I smiled and waved at her and her face brightened even more. Then she blew me a kiss and continued down the stairs and out to her car.

Once she was in her car, she turned to look at me in the passenger seat. I had no idea how I had gotten there, but I was sitting in her car when she started talking to me.

"I'm so glad you are here, Master," she started. "I know you aren't physically here, but I can feel you just the same, just like I did this morning when you read my note."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.