The Accidental Master
Chapter 5: The Fourth Day

Copyright© 2007 by Lord Skies

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 5: The Fourth Day - Meet Josh, just an average guy. Meet Angela, a beautiful independent woman. One day they meet and Angela has an overwhelming desire to be a slave for Josh. What would you do if one day a woman showed up and demanded to be your slave? It isn't as easy as you might think.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Mind Control   Fiction   Science Fiction   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Water Sports  

I could definitely get used to this, I thought as I drifted into consciousness feeling a warm mouth sucking on my morning erection.

When I did manage to open my eyes, I was again greeted with the sight of Angela, her beautiful brown hair framing her face, intently sucking my cock and playing with herself.

When she caught my eye, she pressed down until my cock slipped into her throat. She then began to bob up and down on it, lightly squeezing my balls, until I began to pump my come directly into her throat. Each time I would spasm, she would swallow and the sensation made my orgasm last until I was seeing blue.

When she was sure that I had nothing left to give her, she slid up along side me.

"Good Morning, Master," she said with a twinkle in her eyes. "I know you hate mornings, but do you think you might start to like them just a little bit if you knew that awaited you?"

"I do think that I could be a morning person if I woke up like that every morning," I replied, laughing. "Of course, I might die from that much stimulation every day too."

"Well we can't have that, so we'll just have to make sure that you stay healthy enough to endure it!" she replied haughtily.

She gave me another kiss and then sashayed into the bathroom, blowing me a kiss over her shoulder as she turned the corner.

I thought about joining her, but figured that it would just get me in trouble again. Instead, I rolled over in the bed, intending to get up when I heard her shower go off.

Sometime later that morning, I was again awakened, but this time it was Angela lowering her wet sex onto my re-hardened cock. She was crouched over me, squatting on her feet and holding my cock so that she could lower herself all the way down on it.

When I was deeply seated inside of her, she grabbed the headboard and started squeezing my cock rhythmically with her internal muscles. She was incredible at this, and it felt like there were small wet hands wrapped around my cock and squeezing.

Then, when I was even harder than before, she started moving up and down, squeezing me just before every upstroke, holding tight until she reached the end of my cock, then releasing and sliding back down.

Soon she was bouncing up and down on me, her still damp hair flying around her face, her firm breasts bobbing up and down in front of my face, so tempting that I had to lean up and capture a nipple between my lips and start sucking and nibbling on it.

Apparently, that was enough to push her over the edge. Just as I lightly bit on her nipple, she shuddered and slid all the way down on my cock, her legs splaying out to the sides. I could feel her muscles spasm around my cock as I ran my hands up and down her back and over her tight ass.

In a few minutes, she seemed to have recovered. I rolled over on top of her, pulled her legs up over my shoulders and began to rapidly pound into her, not stopping or slowing until she began to thrash her way through another orgasm, which was enough to send me over the edge as well.

For a few minutes, I just held there, deep inside of her, looking into her slightly glazed eyes. I thought about how wonderful this was and how awful at the same time. That's when I felt my cock soften and slip out of her.

I let go of Angela's legs and rolled over on my back, letting her head drop to my crotch and clean up all our secretions. She was quick and efficient about it and surprised me when she took a small paper cup and used it to collect all our secretions from her sex, then taking it to the bathroom where she proceeded to drink it down, chasing it down with a cup of water.

Then she surprised me again by pulling me into the shower and washing me from head to toe. I especially enjoyed the scalp massage, when she pulled my head down into her breasts so that she could better reach my head. At least that was the excuse she used.

"Don't you need to get to school, or your job?" I asked as I finished rinsing the soap from my body and watched her begin to wash herself.

"My first class isn't until ten, and then I have to head downtown and sit in on the hearing we were preparing for last night," she replied.

I slipped out of the shower and finished getting ready while she was still in the shower. I figured that I didn't have to be at work terribly early either, so I slipped downstairs and worked on some breakfast.

Even though I had gone shopping the day before, I had mostly bought things that you could eat on the go, since that was how we both seemed to do breakfast. But I did have some eggs, mushrooms and cheese and decided to cook some omelets.

I prepped all the food and started the water for coffee, then waited until I heard her heading down the stairs to start her omelet.

"I hope you like cheese and mushroom omelets." I called out as she came down the stairs.

"I love them!" she replied. "I thought you had gone to work already. What are you doing fixing breakfast?"

"I thought I would surprise you. Neither of us had to go in early today, and I was craving some real breakfast, so I fixed some."

I flipped the omelet out and onto her plate and poured her a cup of coffee while my omelet starting cooking. For my efforts, I was treated to a delicious kiss and a breathless nibble on my ear.

"I just hope I 'enjoy' it as much as I enjoyed dinner the other night!" she whispered in my ear as she ground her pelvis against my hip.

"Be careful what you wish for!" I replied and mental concentrated on the idea of her having a very small orgasm after she swallowed every bite. I wondered if my experiment about her sensing my thoughts and desires would hold true when it came to commands.

I finished up my omelet and we both sat down to eat. I picked up the paper and pretended not to pay any attention to her eating, but when she took her first bite, the look in her eyes was priceless.

"Master! Oh God, What am I going to do with you?" she replied as she gripped the table and steadied her breathing. "Am I going to have to worry about that every time I eat something today?"

I was chuckling as I watched her. "No, but you said you wanted to enjoy it, so I just concentrated on making you enjoy it," I replied.

"Really?" she asked. "Now you can control my reactions just by thinking about them?"

"Apparently. I thought I would try with this. It seemed harmless and you were the one who was teasing me about it."

"No, I definitely deserved it. And if I weren't dressed and ready to go to class and work, I would reward you for it. But it is a bit scary that now you can affect me just by thinking something. I mean, what if you are daydreaming about me have a mind-altering orgasm in the middle of my presentation later today? It could get rather awkward."

I hadn't thought it through quite to that extent and I realized that she was right. And I did daydream a lot.

"What if I gave you a command that only when we were physically together can my thoughts affect you?" I asked.

"I'm not sure I want to risk it," Angela replied thoughtfully. "The other times that you have tried to alter my responses to you have been quite painful. I don't want to have to suffer through that. Besides, I am feeling well now that I have plenty of you in me, so let's not try any experiments this morning."

"Good idea. I will try to not fantasize about you during the day and we should both think about how we can test controlling your responses, or at least find ways to manage them," I answered.

Angela stood up and I walked over to me and kissed me on the cheek.

"Master, thank you for looking out for me and working with me on this. I am really glad I met you and not some weirdo creep that would be taking advantage of me all the time."

Then I felt terrible because I had been taking advantage of her, using her for sex and toying with her with the thought command. The power of controlling someone was going to my head and I needed to be very careful with Angela.

Then I noticed that Angela was clutching me with one hand and holding her head with the other.

"Please, Master, I'm sorry for upsetting you. Please don't be angry or upset. Please make the pain go away."

Instantly I felt even worse and then was absolutely dismayed when this caused Angela to fall to the floor, wrapping her body around my legs and holding her head in her hands as pain wracked her body.

I dropped to the floor, kneeling beside her and started trying to think happy and pleasant thoughts, remembering all the times I had been with her over the past couple of days, and how, last night I had been so happy to have met her. Then I remembered the key I had made for her.

When she had calmed and looked up at me with an attempt of a smile I said, "Angela, I have something for you. I had it made last night and while I know the circumstances between us are a bit strange, I would want you to have this even if we had met normally."

Then I got up and retrieved the key, kneeling back down beside her and handing it to her.

"A key to your house, Master?" she asked, looking at it.

I nodded.

"Oh thank you so much. I promise you won't regret meeting me, no matter what happens. I will always want to be at least your friend!" she replied as she hugged me tightly.

That little act was like a switch. She had be in pain and depressed from her fear of disappointing me, and now she was happy and bubbly and appeared to be in no pain at all.

She returned to her seat and took another bite of her omelet before I could tell her not to orgasm from every bite. To my amazement, she seemed to want it and she flushed and started breathing deeply as she swallowed the first bite.

"Thank you for my orgasm, Master" she said to me as I got up from the floor and took my seat.

Then, she took another bite and swallowed it, the flush of her neck and chest increasing and her breathing becoming a bit more ragged after this bite.

She managed to finish her omelet in just a few more bites, each time thanking me for her orgasm. When she was done, she looked up at me.

"Did you wish it just about this omelet, or about eating in general?" she asked.

"About this omelet." I replied.

"Good. That was fun, but I can see how it would get painful after a while."

Then she walked over to me and hiked up her skirt. "Master, I need to change panties now as these are soaked. And since I need to change anyway, would you please fuck me one more time?"

And with that, she peeled off her panties and leaned over the table, presenting her ass and sex to me. Not being one to deny a request, I stood and dropped my pants, my cock already hard from watching her orgasm her way through breakfast. I placed my cock at her entrance and pressed into her until I was deep inside of her.

"Oh god, yes, that feels so good!" she moaned when I hit bottom. "Please fuck me Master!"

And I did, right there on the kitchen table, with my pants around my ankles and her skirt pulled up around her waist. Of course, I loved the fact that she was still in heels and stockings. I couldn't resist running my hands up and down her silky legs as I pounded into her.

And then, amazing for the third time that morning, I was filling her with my cum and she was screaming through another orgasm. When I was done, I leaned over, swept her hair to one side, and kissed her on the back of the neck.

"That was amazing, Master!" she whispered quietly. "I had never imagined that I could cum so hard and so many times as I have with you in the past hour."

"And I never imagined that I could come so many times and so hard. At least not since I was fifteen and just discovering sex!" I replied, laughing.

I leaned back and pulled from her, sitting back in my chair, only to feel Angela immediately turn and wipe a gob of my semen off her thigh and lick her finger clean. Then she knelt between my legs and quickly cleaned my cock of our juices. Then, when she had made sure that there wasn't any cum going to spill out of her sex, she headed upstairs to straighten herself up and get some clean panties.

I went to the half bath and made sure that I was presentable. I was certainly clean after Angela's tongue bath, but my clothes were a bit rumpled and my hair needed to be brushed.

Angela came back downstairs as I was getting ready to head out the door. I just had to stop and admire her long legs encased in black stockings and heels that accentuated her legs even more. Her skirt and suit were dark gray, her turtleneck sweater was black, and they accentuated her pale features so that she looked absolutely incredible.

I whistled a soft catcall as she got to the bottom of the steps and she did a turn to show off her outfit when she realized that I was admiring her view.

"Why thank you Master!" she said when I politely clapped my approval. "I thought you would approve. I know how much you like black."

This made me think again. How did she know that I loved black? It wasn't like I had black rooms in my house, or even furniture. I hadn't worn anything black to work, although my car was black. But still, it bugged me that she seemed to know things about me, just like I knew things about her.

"Is something wrong, Master?" she asked, drawing me back from my thoughts.

"Nothing major just lost in my thoughts," I replied. "But I would like to spend some time talking with you tonight."

"I would be happy to spend sometime talking about what has happened to us. I do think we should explore and discuss it. I shouldn't be late tonight. There's not much going on with my case today, just some opening motions. I'll try to be here as soon as possible," she replied.

I nodded and got a very nice goodbye kiss before I headed out the door and into work.


Later that day, while I was reviewing the budget of the proposal we were preparing for next week, my cell phone went off and I started to panic that something was happening with Angela. When I looked down at the display, it was Angela's number and I quickly answered it.

"Angela, what's wrong?" I said when I answered the phone.

"Master, nothing is wrong. I was just calling to let you know that I ate lunch today and nothing unusual happened to me. I wanted to make sure you weren't worrying about me. In fact, I have had a great day and my case got postponed and so I am free for the afternoon."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.