The Accidental Master - Cover

The Accidental Master

Copyright© 2007 by Lord Skies

Chapter 9: No Pain, No Gain

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 9: No Pain, No Gain - Meet Josh, just an average guy. Meet Angela, a beautiful independent woman. One day they meet and Angela has an overwhelming desire to be a slave for Josh. What would you do if one day a woman showed up and demanded to be your slave? It isn't as easy as you might think.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Mind Control   Fiction   Science Fiction   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Water Sports  

The next few days were pretty boring. Well, at least they were routine. I was starting to get used to waking up surrounded by, and often trapped under, an abundance of incredible female flesh. And of course rarely did I wake up without some warm mouth wrapped around my cock. And on a few occasions, when I was very tired, I had even awakened inside the warm wet sex of one of the women.

Take this morning for instance.

I'd not gone to bed until late, because I'd been working on the formation of a foundation with all the money I had recently acquired. I'd also found out that Cathy had a rather sizable trust fund which we were trying to get coordinated as we set up the foundation.

But I digress. This morning I was quite tired and sleeping soundly when I awoke to the intense feeling of Cathy sliding down onto my cock. Her face, in sexual rapture, greeted me when I opened my eyes, and shortly thereafter I got to watch an intense orgasm rush through her body, her head thrown back, her mouth open in a silent scream, her body writhing in pleasure. It was perhaps one of the most incredible sights in the world, and though I had seen each of the women in this same situation, Cathy was still a bit new to me and I was still learning how her body responded to the intense pleasure that our bond could create.

When the pleasure became too much for Cathy, she fell to the side where Kayla helped her while Angela replaced her on my cock, riding to her own orgasm a few moments later. She threw herself forward, kissing me hard as spasm after spasm wracked her body, the sensations of her sex gripping my cock with each spasm driving me crazy. It was only a few moments later that Angela went limp and rolled to the side, only to have Emily replace Angela on top of me. Except that Emily grabbed my cock and positioned it at her ass and slowly pressed herself down until I was seated fully in her ass.

I could feel the incredible sensations that she was creating in my cock, and I also began to sense the intense feelings that were running through her body. I reached down to rub her clit, slipping a finger into her cunt and placing my thumb over her clit as she fucked her ass on my cock. I only lasted a few minutes inside her. The sensations of the last few minutes and the tightness of her ass quickly overwhelmed me and my orgasm erupted into her. This of course triggered her own orgasm and we were both lost to the world for a few moments as the intense feelings were shared between us.

When I did recover my senses, it was to the sight of Angela and Cathy pinning Kayla to the bed. Angela was lying in a sixty-nine like position on the top half of her body, and Cathy lay across her legs. Each had a mouth and a hand giving pleasure to Kayla, each sucking and licking and fingering Kayla, and in a few minutes, she was screaming out her orgasm and trying to buck the two women from off her. Angela and Cathy weren't giving up that easy, though, and they tormented her for a few more minutes, holding on to her tightly as a second and even more intense wave of orgasms hit her and she stopped screaming.

Eventually, sticky and sweaty, we ended up in the shower, where despite my best intentions to behave, I ended up inside Angela's ass and filled her with my cum while Kayla extracted some manner of revenge by sucking on her clit as I came in her ass, driving her into such an intense orgasm that she passed out and I had to wrap her in a towel and carry her out to the bed.

I did eventually get clean in the shower, but only by making it clear that I really did want to shower by myself, and when I made it clear that I really wanted to take a shower by myself, it was amazing how quickly the shower emptied, leaving me alone in the bathroom to get ready. It was only when I walked into the closet and couldn't decide what to wear because I wasn't sure what I was going to be doing that day, that Emily appeared and picked out some nice but casual clothes that were appropriate for my day's activities.


Our first stop that day was Jonathan's office. He had been collecting serum samples from me once or twice a week, depending on when I remembered or had time to go to his lab. He had been using those samples to plot the time course of the concentration of the pheromone, as well as doing some intense genetic and epigenetic mapping.

It was interesting that the concentration of the pheromone has risen steadily, as best we could tell from the samples I had given earlier, until the day I had been in the hospital with Neva. Since then it had been holding steady with no sign of decreasing. Jonathan was trying to figure out if there was a mutation or epigenetic switch that had started producing the chemical.

But while my body was producing high levels of the pheromone, I didn't seem to be having an effect on the women I came in contact with, at least not to the same extent I had with Angela and the other women in my life. I'd been to Angela's new office several times and met several of the women that worked with her and there had been absolutely no reaction.

In fact, when we left Jonathan's lab, we headed to Angela's office so that we could finalize the creation of a large charitable foundation in conjunction with Cathy's trust fund. I hoped that this would be the last of the paper work because I was tired of doing it. Angela had offered to take care of it completely, but since she had won her case against the other law firm in town, she had actually been besieged with offers. Her fears of being shunned were apparently misplaced and she had been a highly sought after associate when she graduated from law school a few weeks ago.

She had taken a job with one of the more liberal firms in Winston-Salem that promised to let her explore her agenda of stamping out corruption in law and government. The fact that she refused any large salary didn't hurt either.

As we pulled into the parking garage, Emily's cell phone rang, so I waited in the car while she answered it.

"Emily Nash," she said as she answered the phone. "Why, yes, I'm with him now, would you like to speak to him?"

"It's Sarah," she mouthed to me while she listened.

"Yes, I understand. Well, actually I really don't understand, but I can follow your reasoning even though I know it is flawed and I am as happy as I have ever been," she continued.

She gave me a little smile then and continued to listen.

"Sarah," she said with some irritation, "It would be much easier if you just told him this. I don't think he can affect you through the telephone and if I try to explain this to him, he is only going to have a bunch of questions that only you can answer."

Emily waited while she listened to Sarah's response. "Then send him an email and you can trade emails directly with him. I really have no reason to believe his writing or emailing can affect anyone."

When she finally wrapped up the conversation with Sarah, we headed into the building.

"She's actually afraid to get anywhere near me again, isn't she?" I asked.

Emily sighed, "Yes, Master, she is. She is so confused and troubled and you could help her so much, but she is so afraid and there is just no reasoning with her when she is like this. She won't even go into Jonathan's lab anymore because you go there."

"If I sent her a direct command in an email, do you think she would obey it?" I asked quite seriously.

"I do, but I don't think you would do that," she replied, looking at me warily.

"Normally I wouldn't, but I'm wondering if I can help to ease her paranoia somehow. I need to think about this a bit more."

Emily just shrugged and walked into the law office where Angela worked and where we were expected.


A few hours later it was all complete and the lawyers would start soliciting requests for funding for us to review. Emily, who had become my personal secretary, was the primary contact for the law office. Angela was not actually going to work on the trust as it wasn't something that she wanted to do. Cathy would help Emily select the best proposals and then present them to me for a funding decision.

As we walked out of the offices, I began to reflect on the women that had been affected by me.

Cathy was doing a nice job running the household. She was learning how to cook from Kayla and had taken over the management of the staff. She was actually incredibly proficient at it and if her grandfather shared her skill in handling people, then I could see how he was so successful in the business world.

Kayla had returned to her restaurant business. She remained in charge of security, but as long as Emily was with me, she was reasonably comfortable. At my urging, she had returned to her former occupation and the restaurant was making good money again.

Neva wouldn't come visit us, at least not yet, but she was doing well with no evidence of any of the side effects she had shown previously. She had returned to her previous job and was once again quite successful.

We had also heard from Linda who was also doing fine. She had called because she wanted to know if I would rent my house to a friend of hers who was moving into town. I agreed almost immediately as I hadn't been able to sell it and it was just sitting vacant. Her daughter, she assured us, was doing fine and having no signs or symptoms from having come in contact with me.

When we were in the car and headed home, I pulled out my Blackberry and started reading Sarah's email.

It turns out that she and Jonathan had been testing the binding of my pheromone to known receptors in the brain. Things like Serotonin and Opiod receptors were among the strongest receptor bindings that they noted, but there were a multitude of others. Sarah was suggesting it might take several years to catalogue all the receptors to which it bound and the effects it might have would take even longer.

Jonathan and Sarah were beginning to think we had to find a way to create a derivative of this protein that made it nearly useless but still had some interesting bonding so that they could study it legitimately for the rest of their careers. The main point of the email was to see if I had any reservations about pursuing that, assuming that they could actually create such a protein.

All in all, I felt that things were going pretty well.

And of course that is when disaster strikes!

As we turned the intersection, I noticed a young woman being dragged out of her car by a young man holding a gun. She was screaming and obviously terrified and somehow I knew that there was a small child in the back of the car and he was going to kill her.

As was my nature, I leapt without looking.

In a moment I had flung open my door and jumped out of the car, hitting the ground in a roll and coming up on my feet in a dead sprint for the man, aiming to tackle him. At the moment before I got to him, he started to swing the gun around on me, and I felt an intense pain in my right side as I tackled him to the ground.

Remembering all the lessons Emily and Kayla had tried to teach me, I tried to broadcast calm thoughts, willing everyone around me to relax and move on as if there was nothing to see.

It was quite amazing, but the man under me immediately went limp and dropped the gun. The woman stopped screaming and sat back down in her car to calm the screaming infant in the back seat.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.