Ghosts Of You - Cover

Ghosts Of You

by mollyGRL

Copyright© 2007 by mollyGRL

True Story Sex Story: I don't know how to categorize this. It's a story, its the truth, its how I sometimes feel. It's inspired by Chantel Kraviazuk's song-"These Ghosts of you". Enjoy.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   True Story   .

Inspired by the lyrics of Chantel Kraviazuk's song:

"We were occupied

I never had to go outside

I was your alibi

We were planning our escape

We stayed up all night

With Lucy in the diamond sky

Drank cheap red wine

And tucked ourselves to sleep

Please don't go

These ghosts of you

The only thing that help get me through the day

Baby please don't go

'Cause I love you

You're the only one that will stay the same

We could laugh out loud

And sing until the sun came out

We took a secret vow

That we would never change

You always loved to dance

I wish we had another chance

To go back in time

And do it all again

Please don't go

These ghosts of you

The only thing that help get me through the day

Baby please don't go

'Cause I love you

You're the only one that will stay the same

I don't want to live forever

But if we could be together

Then I wouldn't mind infinity

I don't want to live forever

Oh, but I can still remember

No, I wouldn't mind infinity

Please don't go

These ghosts of you

The only thing that help get me through the day

Baby please don't go

'Cause I love you

You're the only one that will stay the same

Please don't go

These ghosts of you

The only thing that help get me through the day

Baby please don't go

'Cause I love you

You're the only one that will stay the same"

Every time I hear this song I think of you; well, to be honest, it's when I hear this song, when I see the stars, the moon, and even the sun.

It's the little things that I remember: the brush of your hand against my face, the way the corner of your mouth would turn up in amusement at something silly being said. But mostly I remember the warmth of your skin, the goosebumps you raised when flesh made contact with flesh (no matter how innocent the touch).

It was so long ago, like the words in her song. It feels like a lifetime ago, but I still want you here with me. And all my heart can say, yes still to this day, is please don't go.

But if you can't be here with me, at least I have the memories of you to help get me through the day. Those memories are so much more than what the word implies. I know memories can hurt you, I know the sweetness of them can still make you cry. But what I feel for you, yes still to this day, is so vivid and real.

I still can feel your lips, pressing close to me. I can still feel your arms wrapped around me, how they kept me warm, holding me oh so close. The smell of your skin is still so vivid in my mind. The taste of your kiss is what holds me spellbound even now, so long from the act.

The words of her song are exactly how I feel, because all I want to do is beg you to stay. I want to turn back time and say: Please don't go. I wish my foolish pride had not driven you away.

We were both so young, and I was so unwise. I let a momentary hurt ruin me, us, and what we had.

Do you remember the first time we kissed? We went for a walk in the park and we stopped by the swings. I remember how you grabbed my hand and pulled me in. It was like the earth stood still for that brief moment in time. You brushed your lips with mine once, twice and settled for eternity.

I never told you how it felt, how I knew it was right. I know it sounds naïve, given all that has passed. That moment haunts my dreams, that sweet perfect moment in time. And even though your gone, I'd do it all again.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.