The Girls - Cover

The Girls

2022

Chapter 4

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Joe won the lottery. Joe is looking for love. Joe is surprised how love finds him. Well now some stories really do have happy endings. Even if things don't turn out just like they are planned.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Humor  

Well! What's this? Flowers...

'Why not do this right, ' I thought.

I ordered a dozen each for delivery before noon. Then I thought, now how am I going to do this. I already know I love the two of them. What I don't know, is if they can really love me. I can take care of them well enough; but what do I tell them, and when do I say it?

I came up with a good story. I wouldn't lie to them. I would just downplay things. I could tell them I didn't work, because I owned some rental property that paid for all my needs. Then I wondered what their reactions would be when they figured out that I was actually the owner of their apartment. That reminded me. I drafted an email, directing the management company to lower their rent to $1.00 a month. That will get Sue going, for sure. Oh, yes. Sue. I wondered how long before she would find out, after the girls learned.

Damn, this is going to get complicated.

The girls were banging down my door at ten am. They didn't even bother to put their coats on. When I opened the door, I invited them in as they clamored 'thank you' for the flowers. Then they froze at the sight of my rental unit. It was bound to happen sooner or later, I guess.

"Joe, are you rich or something?" Lois got out of her mouth.

I guess the leather furniture and high-end electronics were the big give-away. There was a reason I didn't bring girls over to my place, after all.

"'Or something, ' is more like it. Look, I don't work because I don't need to. I own a few rental properties, and well, they provide me with all I need." I got out. "I guess you could say I have some good investments."

"Joe" Annette said, "I am not going to say any more, but answer one question for the moment."

"What is it?"

"Are we worried about nothing, when it comes to our financial security with you?"

"I will answer that question when the two of you tell me you love me," I thought it was pretty creative for a 'spur of the moment' idea.

"Oh, we already know that," Lois said.

"We would never have offered to sleep with you to get pregnant, if that wasn't the case."

They looked me in the eyes. Damn this is so unfair.

"I see."

"And"

"You're worrying about nothing."

"That's what we thought," they said in unison.

Our date started right then, of course. It was supposed to end at dark, but we hit up a few bars and danced. I had never been in a gay bar before.

I whispered in their ears asking for advice after 'Bubba' tried to pick me up. I think that's when they knew for certain that I wasn't gay or bi.

"What do I say to be polite, but that I definitely am not interested?"

They both smirked and went into a whispered conference with each other. Then they said I should just say I was a lesbian. I thought about the irony of the situation. In a way it was true, I was a lesbian trapped in a male body. So to speak, anyway.

It worked out pretty good, until the lesbians learned of it and started to hit on me. That's when the girls saved me. They let it be known that I was taken, and the others backed off.

As I said, the date never really ended, we got back to their home and I never went to mine. Instead we tried the hot tub again. As we soaked, we played footsy under the water.

Annette asked, "So, do you have any problems practicing to make babies before we actually do?"

"No", I said.

They smiled at me, "Good, because we're horny."

Then the girls attacked me in the hot tub.

Now, it might be every man's fantasy to have two women at once. But let me tell you something. The reality went way beyond anything I could imagine. I could barely keep up. I spent more then half the time helping one or the other achieve their peaks. Not that I felt slighted in the least. I mean, wow! I experienced sensations I didn't even know the male body was capable of. Fact is, I would have never thought of them myself. By the time we wound down in their king-sized bed. I barely had the energy to kiss them both goodnight.

I awoke sandwiched between two heavenly bodies, wondering how I kept up with them last night. I felt so drained, not to mention sore, in places where I had never experienced pleasure from before. Let's just say I think women skilled in loving women, have a fetish with breasts, and leave it at that. I just wanted to go back to sleep. Then I realized that I could, so I hugged the two of them in tighter to me, and tried to do just that. Unfortunately Lois woke, and sighed.

"I wish I didn't have to work, today," she said.

This in turn caused Annette to stir and lift her head from my shoulder. Her sleepy eyes looked at Lois and she offered, "We could call in sick?"

"Oh, Daddy would be so upset with me if I did that."

I finally spoke, "I guess I never did ask where you two work, anyway."

"Daddy owns Martell Property Management. We help him with things like the paper work, and stuff," Lois said.

Annette smiled, "We both have a few more years of college, before we can become full fledged lawyers. In the meantime, we make sure the contracts are all legal, like."

I got a big smile on my face. I don't think they noticed, but Lois groaned as she sat up.

I said, "Love, wouldn't you rather spend the day with me?"

"Oh, yes. But Dad will have a fit if I don't get that contract renewal offer typed up for him, today."

"Annette, it could be worse. But we get a very favorable rate for rent here, because of that contract."

I almost gulped. Annette noticed because her head was back on my shoulder. She even asked if I was Ok.

I swallowed, and said, "Can someone reach my phone for me?"

Lois looked at me funny but handed me my phone from the nightstand. She was the one that was sitting up and closest to the nightstand after all.

"Girls, are you sure you love me?"

"Oh, you! Yes, I am sure I love you. Now why did you need your phone?"

I looked at Annette, and she replied, "Yes, I am sure I love you, as well. You know you are a lousy liar, don't you?"

"Hey, what does that mean?" I said.

"Ok, you didn't lie. I just figured you out."

"Lie about what?" asked Lois in confusion.

I flipped my phone open, and selected speed dial number one. Lois was confused and was just staring at me. Annette, on the other hand, was trying to hold back her laughter even as she stared at Lois with that 'I know something you don't' look in her eyes.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.