The Girls - Cover

The Girls

2022

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Joe won the lottery. Joe is looking for love. Joe is surprised how love finds him. Well now some stories really do have happy endings. Even if things don't turn out just like they are planned.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Humor  

I looked at them in pure confusion.

"How's that" I asked in total disbelief. And then I added, "How would that work?"

They had caught me completely off guard with that one.

"Well, it really is up to you. I mean it could be as simple as you just donating the sperm and one of us can be artificially inseminated. I mean, if that would be all you would be comfortable with." Annette blurted out.

Then Lois spoke up, saying, "Or we could do it the old fashioned way, if there is a chance you would be comfortable with that."

I think they were hoping for the latter plan. I didn't know what to say. I mean there is no way I was going to jack off in a cup. At least, not when the other option would be a lot more fun. However, my face changed to a frown, as the real meaning sunk in. They just wanted a baby, and I was nothing more then a convenient sperm donor. I had some real problems with this concept.

"I am afraid I wouldn't be comfortable with those options," I finally said.

What was I thinking about? The child, of course. I mean yes, I wanted children myself some day. However, I had always planned on being a part of their lives. This idea was not going to work for me. At least, not the way they were presenting it.

"Well, the traditional way would work best," Lois offered hoping that maybe I would agree to at least try.

"I see."

"Oh, we will make such wonderful mothers. And we live right next door so you could see the child almost any time you wanted."

"No," I said finally. The sad looks on their faces made me want to get out of there fast. "I guess I had better get out of here."

As I started to rise, there were four hands pushing me back down into the water. I was so shocked that I slumped back down.

"Joe, you have to tell us what's wrong with this idea. I mean we thought you found us attractive, and really liked us. Now we are just so confused. Please! You can't just leave and not explain what you are thinking," Annette said to me.

I looked at the two of them and sighed. "Look, you two are very attractive, I am sure any child that either of you would have will be stunning. But..."

"But what?" They prompted me more.

"I, I, Well..."

Ok, I was at a loss for words.

"Just say it, Joe, we can't read your mind," Lois replied.

"Well, two big things come to mind at the moment."

"They are?" Annette asked.

"The first one is that I would have to be part of my children's lives, full time. I don't want to be an absent father type." I looked from one set of eyes to the other and added, "Somehow, I don't think that is in the cards, here."

The two of them looked at each other then shrugged. "And the other?" Lois asked.

"Well... I can't just have sex. I have to make love to the person I am with. I guess that what I am trying to say is I have to at least see a possible future with the person." I sighed, "Somehow, I just don't think that's in the cards, either."

The two looked at each other in a strange manner.

"We need to talk about this privately for a moment. You just stay put, until we come back," Annette said, pointing at me.

I nodded my head 'yes', in disbelief. I didn't believe it was going to happen. I didn't even enjoy the sight of the two naked rumps walking away from the tub after they climbed out. I found myself briefly wishing they could work something out. They were gone for a bit leaving me to think too much.

When I did that, and considered everything I started to feel like a real dummy. I mean right this moment I could be having sex with two women. I mean it's every man's fantasy, right? So why did I blow the opportunity like that. Unfortunately, I knew the answer already. I was in love with the two of them, and I wanted it all. I could have just told them who I really was and let the gold digger come out in them. But I didn't want gold diggers, now did I?

The girls were gone for about thirty minutes. I had to get out of the tub because I was getting too warm. I wished they had remembered to bring towels out here. I just stood there, drip-drying. That's how the girls found me when they came back into the room. At least they were naked as jaybirds, so we were on equal terms at the moment.

The only problem was it looked like they were going to confront me. I was feeling like this was going to be very one sided, and I was going to be on the losing side. I think it was the very stern looks they had on their faces.

Lois was the first to speak.

"Joe, if we understand you correctly; you are saying that you would want to be part of our lives, and the children's lives, on a permanent basis to agree to this. Correct?"

All I could do was to nod my head 'yes'. My mind raced at what the plural form of the word child could mean.

Annette spoke next, "We are not against this, in principle. However, if we were to agree to try that kind of relationship with you, well, would you be able to support us? I mean, when we have the children, we wouldn't be able to work. And what if we both were pregnant at the same time. I mean, we have to feel like we have some kind of security."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.