Shame on You
Chapter 10

Copyright© 2007 by niteowluk99

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Based on the old Dr. Jekyll/ Mr. Hyde principle this is a long story.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Fiction   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   White Male   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys  

After all her guests had gone home Linda turned to look at Tom.

He was still wearing the degrading pink bonnet and kneeling naked on the carpet. His face was wet from tears and nearly as red as his burning ass. There was a stack of wet diapers in a heap on the kitchen floor and the living room was a total mess. He had been thoroughly humiliated all day at her hands and the hands of her friends and she decided a little more gloating before she called it a night was in order.

"Before I go home tonight I just want to let you know that I think it was real shitty of you to embarrass me the way you did a couple of weeks ago. You don't know it but you made me cry! I'll bet if you knew you were going to wind up being a slave in a couple of weeks that you'd have treated me a lot better. So, how does it feel being my slave? I don't feel one bit sorry for you, Mr. Hyde.

You're getting just what you deserve and I'm just glad that I can be one of the people who are doing it to you."

"This must be real embarrassing for you, huh? Being stripped and spanked in front of my girlfriends and jerking off and wearing baby clothes and stuff? I'm glad that it embarrasses you, because I think we should keep you like this for the rest of your life!"

"Well, I gotta go now, but I just wanted you to know that I'm getting even with you and that I'm gonna do even worse stuff to you next week."

With that, Linda got up to leave. She hesitated, then turned and walked right up beside Tom. Kneeling as he was on his hands and knees, his ass was still a perfect target. She reached way back and with a terrific swing gave him a very hard slap on his sensitive ass, causing him to jump and yell "Owwww!".

"I'll see you next Saturday, Mr. Hyde. And so will my friends... and maybe even YOUR friends! Hahahaha! G'nite!"

Even after she closed the door behind her Tom continued kneeling there staring at the floor. Very slowly he let himself collapse onto the rug with his face buried in his arms and he cried. He sobbed for about 10 minutes until, in complete exhaustion, he fell asleep.

He awoke about midnight and managed to stumble into his bedroom.

He still had the bonnet on his head and as he got into bed he noticed it and untied it and threw it onto the floor in the corner of his room. Both of his sheets were missing but he drew the blanket up under his chin and went back to sleep. He slept fitfully, tortured by erotic nightmares, until he awoke the next morning a little after 9:00.

Tom showered and ate some breakfast. Per Linda's orders the previous night he washed all of the diapers and gathered up the bottles and toys and such and put them in the playpen which he wheeled into the spare bedroom, where it would be available the following week...

He spent the day at home, scared to go outside, and equally scared to stay inside. A couple of times he saw Linda come outside and he feared that she might come over and visit with him, but she seemed to honor his day off. He watched as she talked to the two girls who had witnessed his humiliation the previous day. They seemed to be laughing and enjoying themselves and eventually Linda patted them on their backs and went back inside, apparently satisfied that all was well.

Tom watched a little TV that night and went to bed early, this time with new sheets. It was his first normal day in nearly a week but he panicked when he thought of the morning and the beginning of a new week and his upcoming ordeals. If only he could find a way out of this trap, but it was utterly hopeless.

In the morning he woke early but he dawdled over breakfast. He delayed going to work for as long as possible, but eventually the time came when he had to leave. Carol, Marie and Louise were all at their desks when he arrived.

"How was your Saturday, Tom?" Marie chided. Tom blushed and sat at his desk. As he reached into his drawer to get a pencil he found one of the photographs of him taken on Saturday, on his back in the playpen. He winced when he saw the degrading baby bonnet on his head. His knees were lifted up and spread wide and he was masturbating with one hand and holding a nippled bottle with the other. His asshole was completely visible beneath his shaved crotch and a young hand could be seen holding onto one of his feet.

"Looks like Linda had a pretty good time. I can't wait till it's my turn" she giggled mischievously. Louise didn't know what was going on but she suspected that the two younger women had been with Tom over the weekend.

Most of the day was as normal as could be expected. Mrs. Peterson arrrived at 9:00 and went out to visit a client just before lunch.

Tom's nervousness caused him to make a couple of errors and Louise took the opportunity to pull him by the ear into Mrs. Peterson's office. She stripped and spanked him, this time in full view of the younger women. She made him crawl around the office naked on his hands and knees for a half hour while they answered phones and conducted business. He was petrified that someone might come in and see him that way, but after 30 minutes he was allowed to kneel in front of Louise and apologize for his mistakes, and then get dressed and back to his desk.

Mrs. Peterson came back around 2:30 and once again got a nod of approval from Louise that all had gone well in her absence. At 5:00 Tommy got up to leave for home.

"Say hello to Mrs. Whitford, Tommy!" Marie laughed as he walked out the door and down the stairs to his car.

Mrs. Whitford was sitting in her usual spot on her front porch as he pulled into the driveway. He paused and looked at her expectantly for a moment but when she made no movement to acknowledge him he went inside his house.

A couple of minutes later the telephone rang. Hesitantly he picked it up and said 'hello'.

He heard Mrs. Whitford's cackling voice at the other end:

"You remember what night this is, don't you Mr. Hyde? Take a shower and scrub yourself squeaky clean. And I mean EVERYWHERE. I want you over here with your tools in half an hour, sharp!"

After the phone clicked Tommy rushed about, taking his tools out of the closet in the spare bedroom while getting undressed. He showered quickly but thoroughly. He didn't want to give Mrs.

Whitford any more of an excuse to be angry with him so he soaped his ass and crotch up several times and thoroughly dried himself before slipping on a pair of jeans and a pullover shirt. He walked outside and across the lawn to Mrs. Whitford's house. She was gone from the porch so he knocked on the door.

She opened it and told him to come inside and put his toolbox on the floor by the closet.

"Beverly gave me one of them pictures that Linda took of you on Saturday. My my! Looks like those girls sure had some fun with you!"

"I'm not gonna do any of that stuff. I'm too old for that nonsense and besides, I got a lotta chores 'round here needs be taken care of. Stand right there and strip off all your clothes, boy. Everything! Hurry Up!"

Although Tom was expecting this command, he still blushed at the thought of standing in Mrs. Whitford's hallway completely nude while she watched him. Her blue eyes smiled in her sharp, thin face as she stood there and appraised his smallish form.

"Not a whole lot of meat there, but I guess you'll do."

She read off a list of chores she wanted done, including simple little things like tightening up the loose screws in the handles of her cabinet drawers and putting some oil on the slider of her patio door. She also had him get a ladder and replace some light bulbs in the ceiling while she stood at the base of it and let her eyes, and her hands, run up and down his thighs and buttocks.

When he finished these she gave him a bucket with some soapy water and a sponge and told him to scrub her kitchen floor on his hands and knees. She sat at the kitchen table, smoking cigarettes and admiring his ass as he moved around the floor.

His next chore was cleaning the bathroom and she took the liberty of slapping his ass whenever she saw a spot he missed or felt he was slowing down. When he finally finished that chore she handed him a pair of old cloth gardening gloves and told him she wanted him outside in the backyard weeding her garden. When he paused a moment, staring out at the sunlit yard, she walked up and gave him two hard slaps on his ass and warned him:

"Don't disobey me boy or I'll tell Beverly and you know what that'll mean! Nobody's gonna see you out there 'cept me, unless of course someone comes wanderin' into the yard, but that's not very likely. Get out there, now!"

Tom opened the sliding glass door and walked out into the brightly lit yard, feeling more naked than he did in the house.

For the next hour Mrs. Whitford sat in a lawn chair and watched Tom bending over her begonias and marigolds. She made him stand with his legs apart and knees only sightly bent and bend from the waist while he worked. She liked the way his ass jiggled as he tugged at the weeds and eventually a soft sheen of sweat built up on his skin. She let him sit down on the grass cross-legged during a five minute break while she reminded him about last week when he called her an old witch for cutting down one of his bushes. She told him that if she ever heard him talk that disrespectfully to a woman again she'd haul him out into the street and spank his bare ass to tears for the amusement of all his neighbors.

At around 9:00 she told him he could go home for the night. She handed him his clothes in a ball and told him to tuck them under his arm and jump the fence to go home. Next week she wanted him to come over the same way, naked. He could leave his tools at her house.

When Tom let himself in through his back door he showered and then climbed sorely into bed. This had been a hard week so far, and it was only Monday!

The next morning Tom got into work a little early and was sitting at his desk when Carol and Marie walked in together. Marie seemed all excited. Although Carol's night was not until tomorrow, Marie had been coaching the younger girl and told her she wanted a full report of her first night with Tommy. She reminded her that even though she might have had a little crush on Tom before all this, that was all in the past. Tom was their slave now, and that's all he'd ever be, from now on. He was to be used for her own enjoyment without any regard for his own feelings, and he was to be punished, severely and quickly, for any mistakes, in order to train him properly for his life's role serving women.

Tom sat at his desk listening as Marie told this all to Carol without any apparent regard for his presence. Tonight was Marie's night and he already knew she was going to be a real bitch.

Louise walked in about ten minutes later and Mrs. Peterson arrived a little earlier than normal. She said she was going to have to leave at noontime and would be out for the rest of the week. Tom felt his heart sink as he noticed the little smile on Louise's face and saw Marie wink slyly at her.

After Mrs. Peterson left at noontime, the three women just sat there and glanced at each other for a couple of minutes. It seemed they all knew what was on each other's minds, but nobody seemed willing to say anything. Finally Marie started giggling and when Carol joined her Louise simply said "Oh, shit. Why pretend? We all know what's gonna happen. Let's just do it..."

She didn't even bother dragging Tommy into Mrs. Peterson's office. She made him strip down naked right there in front of all of them. When he stood there naked she made him spread his legs so they could get a really close look at his shaved crotch. She then bent him over Carol's desk and used a ruler to wail his ass till he was hopping from foot to foot and pleading for her to stop.

The phones were ringing but the women were too busy to answer them. By the time Tom's hairless ass was a bright red, he was dancing a little jig and twisting away from each slap of the ruler.

Louise finally stopped but left him bent over the desk, sniffling.

"What should we do with this bad little boy we have here?" she mockingly asked the other women. "Do you think he's been properly punished yet?"

"No! No!" Marie and Carol both answered, laughing.

Louise pushed all of the papers aside and made Tom climb right up and kneel on all fours on top of Carol's desk. She positioned him so he was facing outward with his ass pointed directly back at the young blonde, who sat there somewhat startled. A few slaps on his thighs with the ruler got him to spread his legs wide as he crouched there, his erection pointing straight out just an inch or so above Carol's desk. She told Tommy to keep his head down on the desk, between his two hands and handed Carol the ruler.

"Every time he moves a muscle, hit him hard with this."

"But what if someone comes in?" Carol asked, somewhat shakily.

"Marie is sitting right by the door, she can see if anybody's coming up the stairs. Tom can hide underneath your desk until they leave. As long as Marie keeps her eyes peeled there shouldn't be a problem."

For the next 20 minutes or so Tom knelt there while Carol talked on the phone and conducted business. Every once in awhile when Tom would shift his weight a little to take the stress off his knees Carol would give him a sharp slap or two with the ruler.

"Stop fidgeting Mr. Hyde!" she warned him. But she would also reach out and cup his dangling balls, weighing them in her small hand, or lightly brush a piece of paper along the crack of his ass just to see him jump and to watch his stiff cock bob up and down, bouncing against her desktop.

Once, Marie called out that two people were coming up the stairs and Tom started to panic and get down but she only laughed and said that she "must have been mistaken, sorry!"

Carol seemed to be having difficulty talking on the phone and getting her work done so Louise eventually made Tom get down and crawl right in front of the door and kneel there with his ass pointed back towards the office. Louise told him to reach back between his legs with his right hand and to stroke himself while he knelt there.

"I want you hard as long as you're there. If I look down and see you soft, or if you cum, I swear I'll call downstairs and invite the girls from Dr. Sorenson's office up here to see you. I'm sure they'd get a good laugh out of this. If you don't believe me, you just try me!"

Tom reached back between his legs and grabbed hold of his cock.

It was already hard and sticking out straight but he began very lightly stroking it to make sure it stayed that way. He had to be careful to stop occasionally in order not to cum, but he managed to keep himself stiff for the next half hour or so while the women got back to work. His teeth were chattering and his hips wiggled a little in small circles as he kept himself near the edge, terrified of cumming, but nevertheless feeling a perverse desire to keep himself as close to the edge as possible. The thought of the women in Doctor Sorenson's office seeing him humiliated like this both terrified him and at the same time made the base of his penis throb in a perverse manner, as he imagined them staring down at him this way and laughing. Finally, Louise let him put his clothes back on and get back to work, but she warned him not to make any more mistakes.

As the time approached 5:00 Marie seemed to get more and more anxious. She had invited a couple of her friends over for a few drinks and a few laughs and she could barely wait for the evening to begin. When it was finally time to go home she told Tom not to bother going home first but to follow her home in his car.

He followed her to a small house close to the center of town.

They parked on the street, opened a chain link fence and walked through the short front yard onto the porch and into the house. It was moderately but tastefully furnished, with a TV and a stereo in the living room, a very small den with a couple of chairs and an aquarium on a stand, and a good size eat-in kitchen. She shared the place with her roommate, Donna, who she said should be home shortly.

Not wasting any time, Marie sat down on the sofa in the living room, crossed her legs sexily, and smiled at Tommy.

"So, what do you think of the place, Tom?"

"It's v-very nice." Tom replied, looking around nervously.

"Why don't you take your shoes and socks off, and remove your pants while you're at it."

Tom sat down on a chair and slowly untied his shoes and removed them. Then he pulled his socks off and placed them in the shoes and tucked them behind the chair. Marie watched him, smiling, as she sat there bouncing one shapely stockinged leg on her knee and bit at the end of one of her fingernails.

When Tom stood up and undid his belt buckle she leaned forward in her chair, her eyes shining, biting a little at her lower lip. She made no attempt to hurry him along, preferring instead to enjoy his discomfort as he lowered his pants to the floor, then stepped out of them. He wasn't allowed to wear underpants anymore so when he kicked his pants aside he stood there staring down at the floor, looking silly in just his shirt and tie.

She made him stand there in her living room and play with himself until he got hard, then told him to turn around and bend over and rub his ass for her. As he was doing this there was a sound on the porch and the front door opened. A young woman in her mid-twenties, wearing a short black skirt and a blazer walked into the house carrying a bag of groceries. When she saw Tom and what he was doing she gasped and then giggled:

"You're early! This must be Tom, I presume? I recognize him from that tape we watched last week."

Donna put the bag of groceries down on a table and Marie made Tom walk over to her, shake her hand and introduce himself to her. She was really pretty! Only about 5 foot 1, with light blonde hair and a really cute figure. He blushed as he saw her eyes staring down at his bare legs and stiff penis hanging just below the bottom of his white shirt and striped tie.

"Nice to meet you, Tom. Why don't you take your tie off and make yourself comfortable?"

Tom glanced at Marie who nodded at him and said:

"You're to do anything that Donna or anyone else in this house tells you to do. Do you understand?"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.